evilpacman18
evilpacman18
Mafia Scum
evilpacman18
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #210 (isolation #1) » Wed May 13, 2015 8:57 am

Post by evilpacman18 »

Prod dodge. I'll be in this afternoon. A thought: I don't think Jake vs RC is town v town
I play piano and competitive Smash 4 under the tag EPM
evilpacman18
evilpacman18
Mafia Scum
evilpacman18
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #284 (isolation #2) » Wed May 13, 2015 11:41 pm

Post by evilpacman18 »

Alright I'm FINALLY getting here.

Let us begin at the top:
I was actually gonna come in and say that RC was being way too abrasive and try-hard-ish at the beginning but I looked into his other games and he starts off a lot of them with a sorta stupid early "serious" vote and an exaggeration of certainty. So this beginning at least fits his meta, however, I'm still leaning more scum on him in that exchange because of how persistent he is. In other games I looked at, RC doesn't tend to argue or force an early case, just says it's a serious vote and leaves at that pretty often. is a stretch on every level whereas Jake handles it all pretty town. 12 and 17 are just good observations and I don't think Jake as caught scum would go look into whether RC's page 1 approach matches his previous RVS meta.

With that said (and I could say more about the back and forth but I'll pass), it bothers me that Oversoul and Elyse voted Jake out of all of that, even with Oversoul saying it was weird to be included in RC's weird name drop (I also don't know why I was asked if he had my vote in ) and that it could be elaborate scum theater (a good way of putting it. A lot better than "try-hard-ish"). It just seems like a lot of awareness with the problems in RC's play to go along with it anyway.

The Bulge as voice of reason looks super town although I disagree with him, I like that he's trying to be a voice of reason where we have two players being rather unreasonable way too soon. MattP's 47 is also a stretch, if not a total misrep (actually it's definitely a total misrep) so that's not a good start for him.
In post 47, MattP wrote:Bulge complained about two pages of activity, patronized two players for having a single scum read, then claimed two town reads (on the two players he patronized) based on the two pages of content that happened that he complained of. Why is he unhappy about content that gave him TWO townreads, why is he complaining about two pages of content, why can a player not have a scumread pg 2 but he can have TWO townreads

Lel

First of all I think this takes The Bulge's "slow the fuck down" out of context. If you look at the rest of the post (), it sounds more like he's saying slow down on being so certain of your reads than slow down on posting. And even if he is saying slow down on posting, that's still pretty understandable considering posts 7-33 were basically ALL RC and Jake, whom this post is directed to. So MattP is ignoring all context to accuse Bulge of complaining about activity and also his town reads were not absolutes, not to mention a town read is a lot easier to come by than a scum read. So MattP is ignoring the qualitative difference of a town read vs a scum read as well as the fact Bulge said "looks like town v town" whereas Jake and RC were saying things more along the lines of being absolutely certain they caught each other as scum in a bid to paint Bulge as scum.

First guess: RC / MattP / Elyse scum team.

I know that's not even up to the end of page 2 but it's actually pretty dense on content and it's 3:30 and I'm gonna fall asleep. More tomorrow, I'm not gonna have a surprise thing I need to be at sneak up on me like I did today.
evilpacman18
evilpacman18
Mafia Scum
evilpacman18
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #365 (isolation #3) » Fri May 15, 2015 10:10 pm

Post by evilpacman18 »

In post 118, Kinetic wrote:
In post 116, RadiantCowbells wrote:Why do you so little english, BMO?

Why do you want so much attention? Why are you dodging the question by pointing out a typo?

In post 119, RadiantCowbells wrote:Why don't you want me getting any attention?

Jake your partner?

In post 120, RadiantCowbells wrote:Why do you think it's a problem that my case on Jake get's responded to by people?

In post 121, RadiantCowbells wrote:
Why do you want so much attention?

What kind of complaint is that?

Are you questioning my alignment, my judgement, my case on Jake, or Jake's alignment?
evilpacman18
evilpacman18
Mafia Scum
evilpacman18
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #366 (isolation #4) » Fri May 15, 2015 10:10 pm

Post by evilpacman18 »

oops
evilpacman18
evilpacman18
Mafia Scum
evilpacman18
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #367 (isolation #5) » Fri May 15, 2015 10:10 pm

Post by evilpacman18 »

ignore that. I'm working on another post, you'll see where it fits in
evilpacman18
evilpacman18
Mafia Scum
evilpacman18
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #368 (isolation #6) » Fri May 15, 2015 10:14 pm

Post by evilpacman18 »

more:
In post 52, RadiantCowbells wrote:MattP's points are very solid.

Further, scum calling 1v1s involving their scumpartners TvT is very common. And look at JFSF's response.

1. I am
2. Yes I actually did.

It's just... off. I feel like Bulge could have been coaching his partner there.

And if we are both town, calling it TvT now could be a grab for towncred.

I don't like it, and I really don't like how it reflects on JFSF either.

VOTE: The Bulge

Literally RC had been pushing Jake REALLY HEAVILY and then says "if we are both town, what you just said could be seen as a scum tell." Total scum mentality.

The Bulge wagon makes no fucking sense, why is nobody seeing that? Oversoul and Elyse again both coming out looking bad at it. Elyse I saw you asked why I picked you over Oversoul. Don't take it too seriously, I had to decide to include just one of you based off of like one post each in my first guess at the scum team but Oversoul's interaction with RC in 39 and 40 doesn't look like same scum team to me so yeah. Also Oversoul has had original ideas and you have not. Not that Oversoul's ideas are good, or even that they are town-motivated, but they are thoughts and that's something.

Isn't it a scum tell to answer a question with a question? How about answering a question with 5 questions?
In post 365, evilpacman18 wrote:
In post 118, Kinetic wrote:
In post 116, RadiantCowbells wrote:Why do you so little english, BMO?

Why do you want so much attention? Why are you dodging the question by pointing out a typo?

In post 119, RadiantCowbells wrote:Why don't you want me getting any attention?

Jake your partner?

In post 120, RadiantCowbells wrote:Why do you think it's a problem that my case on Jake get's responded to by people?

In post 121, RadiantCowbells wrote:
Why do you want so much attention?

What kind of complaint is that?

Are you questioning my alignment, my judgement, my case on Jake, or Jake's alignment?

Kinetic seems town to me. BROseidon still neutral so far.
that's up to page 8, I'm going to bed.
evilpacman18
evilpacman18
Mafia Scum
evilpacman18
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #390 (isolation #7) » Sat May 16, 2015 6:39 am

Post by evilpacman18 »

In post 383, RadiantCowbells wrote:Alright just lynch me D1.

VOTE: RadiantCowbells

Jake, Flubber, EPM, Lostaway, Grimm. I guarantee that all or nearly all of the scum are in that pile.

"Elaborate scum theater"
vote: RadiantCowbells
evilpacman18
evilpacman18
Mafia Scum
evilpacman18
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #417 (isolation #8) » Sat May 16, 2015 10:47 am

Post by evilpacman18 »

In post 411, Oversoul wrote:We're pariahs now, Bro.

Also, you and Matt disappeared for a couple of days.

I really don't understand the RC self-vote. It makes little sense to me.

Why are you ignoring your own theory that RC might be faking everything? It makes perfect sense if you consider that he's acting. His frustration isn't even convincing.
evilpacman18
evilpacman18
Mafia Scum
evilpacman18
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #431 (isolation #9) » Sat May 16, 2015 8:51 pm

Post by evilpacman18 »

In post 430, VysePresident wrote:
In post 148, BROseidon wrote:
In post 5, VysePresident wrote:VOTE: BROseidon

Heya! Long time no see! :)

Lol. I need to head back to our homesite now that v6 is starting up.

Also I don't have v5 or v6 access for some reason...

That'd be cool! I'd like to play you again sometime, back home.

Incidentally, does Penguin still play here at all?

Who are you?
evilpacman18
evilpacman18
Mafia Scum
evilpacman18
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #659 (isolation #10) » Mon May 18, 2015 4:52 pm

Post by evilpacman18 »

I was falling behind again so I decided to forego the long analyses in favor of catching up totally.
A couple things though: Still uncomfortable with MattP. His scumreads are bad... I'm pretty sure Oversoul is town now (I'll get to this) and he basically wasted a ton of time tunneling flubber because of a misread of 425 (which wasn't a confusing post). I had typed up a scum case and everything as I was catching up but I deleted it all after reading that. So now I need to see more from him now.
613 accuses people of soft-scumreading Flubber but not voting him. Players being hard to lynch is a good sign that it's gonna be a good lynch, and I immediately thought of when I read it, because I'd been thinking that a lot of people are being critical of RC but the wagon on him has stalled and I think gone down a vote. (It assures me that RC is the right lynch that I am becoming a counter-wagon too but I digress). Anyway 575 is super coachy, and says RC's play is easy to see as "desperate or scummy" but then in the next post MattP says that RC being lynched would be a mislynch. MattP's townread on RC had been established for a while but not really explained (except for him liking the {shitty} votes on page 22). It's maybe a positive thing that he's townreading RC while recognizing that RC isn't actually playing a good or helpful game, but it's hard for me to accept that anyone can think RC is not playing a good game while not also recognizing that RC is being aggressively scummy. Shrug. We'll see here.

Oversoul's play has picked up a lot in the last few pages. Since the weird Gunsmith thing he's been more town. Very open and willing to interact I think so yeah. Also even though I don't like on one level that I don't really know what his reads are, it's probably good that he hasn't come in in a rush to pick sides, particularly in Jake vs RC and he's asking good questions too. (I want Matt to answer 646).

This assumes RC is scum but I really think that's a safe assumption: When RC flips I think it will be easy to tell who his scumbuddies are by who he belittles. At least from my perspective it seems like he's consistently arrogant and aggressive towards players not on his team (Oversoul, Flubber, me, Grimmjow, etc... I think because he's been playing chaotically since page 1 and can't let up the act) while being pretty civil with some of the people I'm scumreading... Elyse and MattP most notably but it could be true for people idk about yet like Broseidon.
On Elyse: Not a good vote record. First three votes were sort of with the direction of the wind. (I think she was the first vote on Lostaway but IIRC a couple of people had said that Lostaway's entry posts were scummy before that) and she hasn't explained why she continues to, or ever did, push the wrong and failed Bulge wagon. On page 25, while Bulge hasn't even been around, she really doesn't have a better vote than him... not to mention her only explanation FOR the vote is that it came and went without much explanation. I'd posit that that's because it was a horrible wagon the whole time.
evilpacman18
evilpacman18
Mafia Scum
evilpacman18
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #685 (isolation #11) » Tue May 19, 2015 7:28 am

Post by evilpacman18 »

In post 664, Flubbernugget wrote:@epm the mistake matt made isn't a mistake scum makes

I considered that. I've seen scum make "town mistakes" though. But I can't say it didn't rattle my MattP read a bit.
evilpacman18
evilpacman18
Mafia Scum
evilpacman18
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #708 (isolation #12) » Tue May 19, 2015 12:43 pm

Post by evilpacman18 »

Bulge just seems like a low-hanging fruit mislynch though (If it was scum-led there'd be like five votes on him and no explanations). Possibly town-led, I might've been wrong about Elyse. But it's mostly there because he hasn't been playing like at all and even if he's pressured into coming in and posting some content since he's got a few votes on him, it'll just allow some opportunists (of either alignment) to carry it all the way through. I get wanting him to post more as much as anyone except I think his opening posts were actually pretty good. Honestly he was really reasonable while RC and Jake were both being dickheads, idk what's scummy about that.
Can we get a show of hands of anyone who actually thinks RC vs Jake is town v town? I feel like most of us don't which means we lynch scum either today or tomorrow, meanwhile Bulge will either turn up or replace out, either way his slot will most likely fix itself you all can decide about him when there's something to actually base a decision on.

p-edit: well there ya go.
evilpacman18
evilpacman18
Mafia Scum
evilpacman18
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #710 (isolation #13) » Tue May 19, 2015 12:45 pm

Post by evilpacman18 »

In post 708, evilpacman18 wrote:opportunists

In post 703, RadiantCowbells wrote:So you just admitted that you were reading the thread, but not posting while you lurked away pressure.

VOTE: The Bulge
evilpacman18
evilpacman18
Mafia Scum
evilpacman18
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #722 (isolation #14) » Tue May 19, 2015 1:22 pm

Post by evilpacman18 »

In post 720, RadiantCowbells wrote:Like christ scum are so brazen in this game.

What the fuck is the town doing?

Read: I'm claiming scum and this town which I am not in is still not lynching me.
evilpacman18
evilpacman18
Mafia Scum
evilpacman18
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #826 (isolation #15) » Tue May 19, 2015 5:21 pm

Post by evilpacman18 »

uhhhhhh.
evilpacman18
evilpacman18
Mafia Scum
evilpacman18
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #827 (isolation #16) » Tue May 19, 2015 5:22 pm

Post by evilpacman18 »

my Oversoul read just turned around a little bit... Especially with Elyse going more town along with this.
evilpacman18
evilpacman18
Mafia Scum
evilpacman18
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #830 (isolation #17) » Tue May 19, 2015 5:25 pm

Post by evilpacman18 »

Remember page like 2?

In post 37, Oversoul wrote:I think RC is probably town, but the possibility of this being some elaborate scum theater still exists in the back of my mind.

VOTE: Jake from State Farm

Wagons are
delicious

In post 38, Elyse wrote:What Oversoul said lol

VOTE: Jake from State Farm

Only one of these is RC's scumbuddy
evilpacman18
evilpacman18
Mafia Scum
evilpacman18
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #846 (isolation #18) » Tue May 19, 2015 5:58 pm

Post by evilpacman18 »

In post 831, MattP wrote:I just love associative tells based on all unflipped players

then let's get RC flipped
evilpacman18
evilpacman18
Mafia Scum
evilpacman18
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #851 (isolation #19) » Tue May 19, 2015 6:20 pm

Post by evilpacman18 »

the "why" is important
evilpacman18
evilpacman18
Mafia Scum
evilpacman18
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #991 (isolation #20) » Sat May 23, 2015 9:05 am

Post by evilpacman18 »

Yeah that was all very avoidable. Anyway how about that RC lynch. We can go into the night and hopefully have replacements who've read up by tomorrow.
evilpacman18
evilpacman18
Mafia Scum
evilpacman18
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1018 (isolation #21) » Sun May 24, 2015 10:10 pm

Post by evilpacman18 »

I don't think I have anything left to add to this day honestly. I'm like at that point where I just need a flip to launch my next train of thought.
evilpacman18
evilpacman18
Mafia Scum
evilpacman18
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1067 (isolation #22) » Tue May 26, 2015 10:36 am

Post by evilpacman18 »

Ugh fine I'll read Lostaway tonight
evilpacman18
evilpacman18
Mafia Scum
evilpacman18
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1109 (isolation #23) » Wed May 27, 2015 12:14 pm

Post by evilpacman18 »

I guess I could compromise on an Elyse or Oversoul lynch. Ank, I think you're actually gonna have to read some things.
evilpacman18
evilpacman18
Mafia Scum
evilpacman18
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1119 (isolation #24) » Wed May 27, 2015 3:59 pm

Post by evilpacman18 »

In post 1110, Elyse wrote:Why are you talking about compromising when you are on the largest wagon?

It's clearly getting smaller, not bigger
evilpacman18
evilpacman18
Mafia Scum
evilpacman18
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1120 (isolation #25) » Wed May 27, 2015 4:07 pm

Post by evilpacman18 »

Plus I'm just trying to get a flip cuz right now we're all talking in circles and not saying anything new.
evilpacman18
evilpacman18
Mafia Scum
evilpacman18
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1126 (isolation #26) » Wed May 27, 2015 4:31 pm

Post by evilpacman18 »

In post 1122, Ankamius wrote:I'm one of the worst people on the site when it comes to initially getting invested into games and I'm already on a heavy upswing after replacing in just a couple pages ago. How exactly are you getting
nothing
to talk about?

You're new, I've been mired in this shit for 40 pages. Yeah it was interesting once but RC is obvscum and nobody cares, it's been annoying for at least 15 pages.
evilpacman18
evilpacman18
Mafia Scum
evilpacman18
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1128 (isolation #27) » Wed May 27, 2015 4:36 pm

Post by evilpacman18 »

In post 1124, Elyse wrote:
In post 1119, evilpacman18 wrote:
In post 1110, Elyse wrote:Why are you talking about compromising when you are on the largest wagon?

It's clearly getting smaller, not bigger

So instead of pushing more for the lynch you want, you decide to "compromise" on one of two small wagons, one of which only has the support of your biggest scumread?

Ok this can die today too.

Fine with lynching Lost/Oversoul slot/EPM/Bulge

Let's just pick one and go with it.

RC is obvtown. Hopefully he picks his shit up and plays but I'm not PLing him.

You are RC's scumbuddy.
evilpacman18
evilpacman18
Mafia Scum
evilpacman18
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1129 (isolation #28) » Wed May 27, 2015 4:37 pm

Post by evilpacman18 »

In post 1127, Ankamius wrote:Quote your reasoning for me.

Of RC obvscum?
evilpacman18
evilpacman18
Mafia Scum
evilpacman18
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1131 (isolation #29) » Wed May 27, 2015 4:48 pm

Post by evilpacman18 »

In post 1130, Ankamius wrote:Yes.

Most of the first half of my iso is about RC being scum. My case is basically that all his antics are an unconvincing act but too much of the town seems happy to let him be aggressively anti-town without any answer.
evilpacman18
evilpacman18
Mafia Scum
evilpacman18
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1133 (isolation #30) » Wed May 27, 2015 4:53 pm

Post by evilpacman18 »

He literally was just asking for people to vote him so he could hammer himself like three pages ago. My read on him hasn't changed because his bullshit has not let up at all.
evilpacman18
evilpacman18
Mafia Scum
evilpacman18
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1134 (isolation #31) » Wed May 27, 2015 4:57 pm

Post by evilpacman18 »

He's been playing chicken with the town. Both times he's been at l-2 or 3 he started feigning frustration and calling on more votes for himself. Too bad town is dead set on cowardice. Bulge wagon is low hanging fruit. Lost wagon reeks of scum-led counter. Oversoul doesn't even have a player in the slot.
evilpacman18
evilpacman18
Mafia Scum
evilpacman18
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1139 (isolation #32) » Thu May 28, 2015 1:06 am

Post by evilpacman18 »

In post 1135, Ankamius wrote:evilpacman: There's not much of an attempt to get people to see what you're talking about. I found about 2 posts directed towards non-RC people about RC, which is weird for someone who is so sure about his primary scumread and reasonably sure about that slot's partners.

Why have you been so passive in the second half of your ISO?

It's not in my play style to beseech people to vote my scum reads anyway, I usually just say what I think and let people choose. But besides that there's a number of reasons one could read passiveness in my play. ie. I don't think I've been passive but I can see how someone would think that. Granted boredom and frustration are part of it but also most of my long posts were long because they were catchup posts and I was trying to cover like five pages at a time. I've been staying caught up since then. Besides that I've had a lot of evaluating to do without many conclusions yet: "elyse or oversoul for scum?" "Is MattP scum?" "What's my read on Lostaway?" "Am I tunneling RC too hard?" A couple of those I have answers for. Elyse is scum. Which I found out when I decided I should maybe not spend all my time drawing connections back to RC and she still found a way to paint what I said as scummy after I tried to consider the possibility of voting someone she considers "obvtown." A couple of those I don't have answers for. I'm kinda null leaning scum on Matt and null leaning town on Lost (admittedly that's because it's hard to see her and RC scum together) so part of why my posts are shorter now too is because I still don't have answers to some questions that I think are important.
evilpacman18
evilpacman18
Mafia Scum
evilpacman18
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1145 (isolation #33) » Thu May 28, 2015 8:53 am

Post by evilpacman18 »

In post 1144, Flubbernugget wrote:
In post 1142, Kinetic wrote:
In post 1141, Flubbernugget wrote:Vyse should be lower on your list

This isn't your list. This is my list. You've been making a case to be lower on my list too.

His most recent post is a wall of text that says "gut" and that's town?

That's actually a good point
evilpacman18
evilpacman18
Mafia Scum
evilpacman18
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1147 (isolation #34) » Thu May 28, 2015 11:50 am

Post by evilpacman18 »

mod:

Is that a wikihow about codepedence?
evilpacman18
evilpacman18
Mafia Scum
evilpacman18
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1229 (isolation #35) » Wed Jun 03, 2015 2:41 pm

Post by evilpacman18 »

hmmmm. Lostaway did spend a lot of time defending Bulge from MattP and Elyse before declaring him null in her final reads list. Doesn't look great. I kinda ignored Lostaway for the most part, I'll have to check out her iso in greater detail.
Flubbernugget, do you still think RC is scum? It's less likely if Bulge is also scum.
evilpacman18
evilpacman18
Mafia Scum
evilpacman18
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1293 (isolation #36) » Thu Jun 04, 2015 1:23 pm

Post by evilpacman18 »

Flubber I want an answer
evilpacman18
evilpacman18
Mafia Scum
evilpacman18
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1294 (isolation #37) » Thu Jun 04, 2015 1:25 pm

Post by evilpacman18 »

wait nvm I guess that counts as one. ok. But then why lead off with a bulge vote?
evilpacman18
evilpacman18
Mafia Scum
evilpacman18
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1295 (isolation #38) » Thu Jun 04, 2015 1:25 pm

Post by evilpacman18 »

and then grimmjow
evilpacman18
evilpacman18
Mafia Scum
evilpacman18
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1334 (isolation #39) » Sat Jun 06, 2015 11:40 am

Post by evilpacman18 »

this is still a thing btw. Here's a few more points on him before I get to other stuff:

In post 1232, RadiantCowbells wrote:
In post 1229, evilpacman18 wrote:hmmmm. Lostaway did spend a lot of time defending Bulge from MattP and Elyse before declaring him null in her final reads list. Doesn't look great. I kinda ignored Lostaway for the most part, I'll have to check out her iso in greater detail.
Flubbernugget, do you still think RC is scum? It's less likely if Bulge is also scum.

This is complete crap.

VOTE: EPM

There's actually nothing wrong with this post besides the fact that yeah, it doesn't look good now that I didn't care about Lost yesterday and she flipped scum. Pisskop and MattP recognized that and pointed it out (, ) but RC just used it to keep up the tunneling with STILL no reasonable explanations for the scumread on me besides the OMGUSy reason that I read him as scum and Jake as town right away. (cmd+f "epm" in his iso, he goes from trying to buddy me to listing me in his scum pile from one mention to the next, sure they're 350 posts apart but the only thing that changed from me in that period since I wasn't super active was that I made my opinion on Jake vs RC clear. Pure OMGUS)

Anyway, I read Lostaway's iso but there's not much to go on as far as associative tells, unfortunately. She seemed to be trying really hard to buddy MattP but it looks to me like she just picked a town player to latch on to. I guess it makes MattP a little more town for me. The tunneling on RC is hard to interpret. She didn't give many good reasons for it which might imply she just wanted to vote him for whatever reason, and she got more desperate for his lynch towards the end of the day.

Onto things from today:
RC, it's amusing that you'd call me not "a known idiot or scum" and then accuse me of killing Kinetic for scum reading me like three posts later :giggle:
I'm not feeling a pisskop vote at all. Flubber, maybe. Bulge and Grimm are both bad votes. I just wanted to see what Flubber had to say about it when I suggested that Lost made Bulge look bad (not that it's not true but he's still a total red herring) and he didn't exactly deliver. I still don't like Elyse for carrying on about Bulge but she at least gave some reasons whereas Flubber's been on him since his second post without any reasoning. Interestingly, he also seemed to be trying to buddy Matt from early on.

The Bulge wagon is lazy. Two more votes have gone on it since he replaced out. Boonskiies has a good chance of being scum too. voting a player who just replaced out before going on vacation for 4 days?
eh fuck it.
vote: Flubbernugget
evilpacman18
evilpacman18
Mafia Scum
evilpacman18
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1335 (isolation #40) » Sat Jun 06, 2015 11:40 am

Post by evilpacman18 »

In post 1256, RadiantCowbells wrote:You being unable to figure that out seems like a case of you wilfully ignoring the obvious.

That said, EPM never really addressed Lostaway or vice versa, didn't switch the wagon over, and was the only person left on the RC wagon at the end of the day who isn't a known idiot or scum, and was (with Lostaway) pushing my wagon the entire day with no letup.

In post 1259, RadiantCowbells wrote:Also, because Kinetic died with EPM as his principle scumread.

side note, isn't self-meta, obviously the best meta?
evilpacman18
evilpacman18
Mafia Scum
evilpacman18
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1337 (isolation #41) » Sat Jun 06, 2015 11:50 am

Post by evilpacman18 »

In post 1335, evilpacman18 wrote:
In post 1256, RadiantCowbells wrote:You being unable to figure that out seems like a case of you wilfully ignoring the obvious.

That said, EPM never really addressed Lostaway or vice versa, didn't switch the wagon over, and was the only person left on the RC wagon at the end of the day who isn't a known idiot or scum, and was (with Lostaway) pushing my wagon the entire day with no letup.

In post 1259, RadiantCowbells wrote:Also, because Kinetic died with EPM as his principle scumread.

side note, isn't self-meta, obviously the best meta?

Fucking Q+. That was something I thought about quoting before my sentence addressing RC in the previous post but decided to just paraphrase instead.
evilpacman18
evilpacman18
Mafia Scum
evilpacman18
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1341 (isolation #42) » Sat Jun 06, 2015 1:06 pm

Post by evilpacman18 »

In post 1339, MattP wrote:
In post 1334, evilpacman18 wrote:Anyway, I read Lostaway's iso but there's not much to go on as far as associative tells, unfortunately. She seemed to be trying really hard to buddy MattP but it looks to me like she just picked a town player to latch on to

How exactly does it look like that to you

What do you mean? She was scum and I don't think you are and she buddied you like hell, put you as most town in her list, and consistently use your reads as a reference point.
evilpacman18
evilpacman18
Mafia Scum
evilpacman18
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1344 (isolation #43) » Sat Jun 06, 2015 7:02 pm

Post by evilpacman18 »

I don't think she or anyone would blatantly suck up to a scumbuddy like that, not to mention with her flipping scum when I wasn't expecting it narrowed my pool. I've got 3 or 4 solid scumreads and there's probably 2 or 3 scum left. You're who I was most likely wrong on, which I knew the whole time. You'll notice I'm not scumreading Elyse anymore either.
evilpacman18
evilpacman18
Mafia Scum
evilpacman18
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1346 (isolation #44) » Sat Jun 06, 2015 8:36 pm

Post by evilpacman18 »

Quote me?
evilpacman18
evilpacman18
Mafia Scum
evilpacman18
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1370 (isolation #45) » Mon Jun 08, 2015 7:10 am

Post by evilpacman18 »

Hello to you too, Tirus
evilpacman18
evilpacman18
Mafia Scum
evilpacman18
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1432 (isolation #46) » Tue Jun 09, 2015 2:05 pm

Post by evilpacman18 »

Elyse, out of curiosity, do you think that Titus came in and voted me, her scumbuddy, based on weak VCA and not even reading?
evilpacman18
evilpacman18
Mafia Scum
evilpacman18
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1438 (isolation #47) » Tue Jun 09, 2015 3:32 pm

Post by evilpacman18 »

In post 1433, pisskop wrote:She's done it before.

true but contextually, she probably wouldn't replace into a game where one scumbuddy was killed D1 and vote the other immediately (and you know she's gonna be hard tunneling me as soon as she gets back cuz this is Titus) right when we're looking at being the two most likely chopping block candidates. Especially since I've spent a decent amount of time strongly defending her slot's predecessor. She's got SOME sense. It should mainly be a cause for concern for Elyse who I think is the only person reading both of us as scum very strongly.
Regardless, I'm looking forward to Titus talking more. And I guess if the Flubber wagon had only a flash in the pan's worth of interest, I should go back to doing the right thing.

who has conveniently removed himself for all further discussion now that the lynch he wants looks promising
evilpacman18
evilpacman18
Mafia Scum
evilpacman18
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1447 (isolation #48) » Tue Jun 09, 2015 4:57 pm

Post by evilpacman18 »

In post 1442, Titus wrote:Oh EPM, that RC wagon won't work. It's just bad bad all sorts of bad based on the vc yesterday.

@Elyse, Join me on EPM?

Bullshit. First of all RC was vote-hopping so much yesterday that a couple of his votes don't even show up in an iso of the mod. Did you miss the part where he self-voted twice right as the wagon on him started gaining steam? How about the part where he never voted Lostaway once until right at the end of the flash wagon on her, even though he'd been calling her scum lightly for a while. Go read D1 or RC's iso and the RC/Jake saga.

Elyse wrote:I think EPM was trying to trap me or something too by asking me first and then saying why I should be concerned.

It bothers me that you didn't have an immediate instinct to say anything about Titus' vote on me based on your reads. And it bothers me that you didn't think of it closely even after I asked.
evilpacman18
evilpacman18
Mafia Scum
evilpacman18
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1452 (isolation #49) » Tue Jun 09, 2015 5:08 pm

Post by evilpacman18 »

Nah, The Bulge (who you and I both know was town) was a counterwagon to RC. Meanwhile RC recognized that Lostaway was suspicious from her opening post and started distancing. Lostaway wasn't a counterwagon to anything, there just wasn't enough support for the big two but people agreed that Lost had never actually looked good (as I said, I'd just ignored her cuz other things caught my attention more). You're right about scum piling on at the end but you should be voting RC or Boonskiies if you actually realize that.
evilpacman18
evilpacman18
Mafia Scum
evilpacman18
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1455 (isolation #50) » Tue Jun 09, 2015 8:06 pm

Post by evilpacman18 »

Sigh you're impossible
evilpacman18
evilpacman18
Mafia Scum
evilpacman18
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1457 (isolation #51) » Wed Jun 10, 2015 12:32 am

Post by evilpacman18 »

I'm not trying to get you to stop scum reading me. I'm trying to get you to choose. What started the question anyway was I couldn't figure out why you hadn't voted me
evilpacman18
evilpacman18
Mafia Scum
evilpacman18
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1463 (isolation #52) » Wed Jun 10, 2015 8:17 am

Post by evilpacman18 »

In post 1459, Titus wrote:@Bro, I do not scream town. Deal with it and help me lynch EPM or ask me a question.

@EPM, She doesn't need to choose. While I am generally not a busser, she wouldn't know I am town from a day or two of posting. There's no reason to eliminate me bussing. I took advantage of that belief in another game where I subbed into a boned scum slot and immediately tunnelled my buddies. She will figure out I am town, provided she's her usual town self. I don't need her to stop scumreading me to vote you.

I find it more telling that you immediately call my VCA weak, then start quibbling over the definition of counter wagon rather than asking me to elaborate on why the VCA points to you as scum. The only elaboration you asked for was why not RC.
When I answered, I also said I would learn things based on your flip. Follow-up...zero.

Your responses have told me you are focusing more on what you want done (lynching RC) than sorting me.

Duh. I've been pining for RC. And I've had The Bulge pegged as town frrom early D1. It's not hard to figure out why you think I look scummy from VCA. I was sitting right next to Lostaway on the RC wagon as others came and went for basically all of yesterday. There was no reason to ask.
evilpacman18
evilpacman18
Mafia Scum
evilpacman18
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1504 (isolation #53) » Fri Jun 12, 2015 3:32 pm

Post by evilpacman18 »

Allahu Akhbar
vote:evilpacman18
evilpacman18
evilpacman18
Mafia Scum
evilpacman18
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1511 (isolation #54) » Fri Jun 12, 2015 3:52 pm

Post by evilpacman18 »

In post 1506, pisskop wrote:I hope you're really a bomb.

I'm all suicide and no bomber
evilpacman18
evilpacman18
Mafia Scum
evilpacman18
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2281 (isolation #55) » Tue Jul 07, 2015 9:40 am

Post by evilpacman18 »

Yeeeeesssssss
evilpacman18
evilpacman18
Mafia Scum
evilpacman18
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2282 (isolation #56) » Tue Jul 07, 2015 9:42 am

Post by evilpacman18 »

Beautifully played RC.
evilpacman18
evilpacman18
Mafia Scum
evilpacman18
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2287 (isolation #57) » Tue Jul 07, 2015 6:10 pm

Post by evilpacman18 »

In post 2286, Kinetic wrote:And to be fair, I was wrong on RC vs. Jake (although Jakes more to blame for that than RC), pulled off my (correct) read on Lost before his lynch and only was there as a compromise, and didn't really pursue EPM a lot.

I also would never have allowed RC to live to endgame though if I were alive, so there's that.

You were right on a lot of things though, that and the negligible ripples it would make was why we killed you. And so many people said "lol @ that kill" without thinking about it so yeah.

Return to “Completed Large Normal Games”