pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1325 (ISO) » Sat Jun 06, 2015 2:53 am

Post by pisskop »

Like if it isn't clear by now I play pretty sloppily and loose. Its mah playstyle.
beeboy - Everyone thought this game was made to troll pie but it was really made to troll pisskop.
Almost50 pisskop: Overall, that's a townie slot. Don't ask for specifics because with PK everything can be interpreted either way. It's probably WHEN he says/does things that matter, so it's more of a matter of conception rather than solid reasoning.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1326 (ISO) » Sat Jun 06, 2015 2:54 am

Post by pisskop »

Except when its not :shifty:
beeboy - Everyone thought this game was made to troll pie but it was really made to troll pisskop.
Almost50 pisskop: Overall, that's a townie slot. Don't ask for specifics because with PK everything can be interpreted either way. It's probably WHEN he says/does things that matter, so it's more of a matter of conception rather than solid reasoning.
Flubbernugget
Flubbernugget
Survivor
Flubbernugget
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1327 (ISO) » Sat Jun 06, 2015 4:04 am

Post by Flubbernugget »

Those posts ping scum to me

It's self meta and I've never thought of pisskop as playing sloppily
BROseidon
BROseidon
Expert Marxman
BROseidon
Expert Marxman
Expert Marxman

Post Post #1328 (ISO) » Sat Jun 06, 2015 4:05 am

Post by BROseidon »

In post 1322, RadiantCowbells wrote:I think Elyse is town though. Elyse is not a known busser and she was way too casual about the Lostaway push.

Elyse is 100% town.

I could sort of do pisskop, but bulge and flubber are SO SHINY.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1329 (ISO) » Sat Jun 06, 2015 4:06 am

Post by pisskop »

:|

I
know
I play sloppy for as much as I see.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1330 (ISO) » Sat Jun 06, 2015 4:07 am

Post by pisskop »

Like I kind of give off this impression that I votejump, give limited cares, and don't collect notes. Don't be a sillyhead flubber.
MattP
MattP
Dr. Feelgood
MattP
Dr. Feelgood
Dr. Feelgood

Post Post #1331 (ISO) » Sat Jun 06, 2015 6:10 am

Post by MattP »

pisskop reads town to me, more so than most of my townreads.
SlappyKrust
Grimmjow
Grimmjow
Goon
Grimmjow
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1332 (ISO) » Sat Jun 06, 2015 8:15 am

Post by Grimmjow »

Vote: Flubber

Seems good.
/DANCE OR FEED
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1333 (ISO) » Sat Jun 06, 2015 8:22 am

Post by pisskop »

Bro's trying to scumread pk?
evilpacman18
evilpacman18
Mafia Scum
evilpacman18
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1334 (ISO) » Sat Jun 06, 2015 11:40 am

Post by evilpacman18 »

vote: RadiantCowbells

this is still a thing btw. Here's a few more points on him before I get to other stuff:

In post 1232, RadiantCowbells wrote:
In post 1229, evilpacman18 wrote:hmmmm. Lostaway did spend a lot of time defending Bulge from MattP and Elyse before declaring him null in her final reads list. Doesn't look great. I kinda ignored Lostaway for the most part, I'll have to check out her iso in greater detail.
Flubbernugget, do you still think RC is scum? It's less likely if Bulge is also scum.

This is complete crap.

VOTE: EPM

There's actually nothing wrong with this post besides the fact that yeah, it doesn't look good now that I didn't care about Lost yesterday and she flipped scum. Pisskop and MattP recognized that and pointed it out (, ) but RC just used it to keep up the tunneling with STILL no reasonable explanations for the scumread on me besides the OMGUSy reason that I read him as scum and Jake as town right away. (cmd+f "epm" in his iso, he goes from trying to buddy me to listing me in his scum pile from one mention to the next, sure they're 350 posts apart but the only thing that changed from me in that period since I wasn't super active was that I made my opinion on Jake vs RC clear. Pure OMGUS)

Anyway, I read Lostaway's iso but there's not much to go on as far as associative tells, unfortunately. She seemed to be trying really hard to buddy MattP but it looks to me like she just picked a town player to latch on to. I guess it makes MattP a little more town for me. The tunneling on RC is hard to interpret. She didn't give many good reasons for it which might imply she just wanted to vote him for whatever reason, and she got more desperate for his lynch towards the end of the day.

Onto things from today:
RC, it's amusing that you'd call me not "a known idiot or scum" and then accuse me of killing Kinetic for scum reading me like three posts later :giggle:
I'm not feeling a pisskop vote at all. Flubber, maybe. Bulge and Grimm are both bad votes. I just wanted to see what Flubber had to say about it when I suggested that Lost made Bulge look bad (not that it's not true but he's still a total red herring) and he didn't exactly deliver. I still don't like Elyse for carrying on about Bulge but she at least gave some reasons whereas Flubber's been on him since his second post without any reasoning. Interestingly, he also seemed to be trying to buddy Matt from early on.

The Bulge wagon is lazy. Two more votes have gone on it since he replaced out. Boonskiies has a good chance of being scum too. voting a player who just replaced out before going on vacation for 4 days?
eh fuck it.
vote: Flubbernugget
I play piano and competitive Smash 4 under the tag EPM
evilpacman18
evilpacman18
Mafia Scum
evilpacman18
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1335 (ISO) » Sat Jun 06, 2015 11:40 am

Post by evilpacman18 »

In post 1256, RadiantCowbells wrote:You being unable to figure that out seems like a case of you wilfully ignoring the obvious.

That said, EPM never really addressed Lostaway or vice versa, didn't switch the wagon over, and was the only person left on the RC wagon at the end of the day who isn't a known idiot or scum, and was (with Lostaway) pushing my wagon the entire day with no letup.

In post 1259, RadiantCowbells wrote:Also, because Kinetic died with EPM as his principle scumread.

side note, isn't self-meta, obviously the best meta?
Grimmjow
Grimmjow
Goon
Grimmjow
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1336 (ISO) » Sat Jun 06, 2015 11:46 am

Post by Grimmjow »

I still want words from Boons kites about that shit yesterday, so yeah. But the Flubber wagon seems soo good.
/DANCE OR FEED
evilpacman18
evilpacman18
Mafia Scum
evilpacman18
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1337 (ISO) » Sat Jun 06, 2015 11:50 am

Post by evilpacman18 »

In post 1335, evilpacman18 wrote:
In post 1256, RadiantCowbells wrote:You being unable to figure that out seems like a case of you wilfully ignoring the obvious.

That said, EPM never really addressed Lostaway or vice versa, didn't switch the wagon over, and was the only person left on the RC wagon at the end of the day who isn't a known idiot or scum, and was (with Lostaway) pushing my wagon the entire day with no letup.

In post 1259, RadiantCowbells wrote:Also, because Kinetic died with EPM as his principle scumread.

side note, isn't self-meta, obviously the best meta?

Fucking Q+. That was something I thought about quoting before my sentence addressing RC in the previous post but decided to just paraphrase instead.
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal
Pronoun: He/him

Post Post #1338 (ISO) » Sat Jun 06, 2015 12:50 pm

Post by RadiantCowbells »

Hey remember that game where I called out Unlynchable scum from literally their first post, but because everyone cried when I said I was going to just stay on him I switched off, went onto BBT who then lived till LyLo?

Cuz that's not just one game, that's every game.

In short, I'm sick of losing games and days because people ignore my reads

VOTE: epm

I'm not changing my vote and I'm not discussing other wagons until this happens.
Last edited by Bicephalous Bob on Sun Jun 07, 2015 11:35 pm, edited 1 time in total.
MattP
MattP
Dr. Feelgood
MattP
Dr. Feelgood
Dr. Feelgood

Post Post #1339 (ISO) » Sat Jun 06, 2015 12:59 pm

Post by MattP »

In post 1334, evilpacman18 wrote:Anyway, I read Lostaway's iso but there's not much to go on as far as associative tells, unfortunately. She seemed to be trying really hard to buddy MattP but it looks to me like she just picked a town player to latch on to

How exactly does it look like that to you
SlappyKrust
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal
Pronoun: He/him

Post Post #1340 (ISO) » Sat Jun 06, 2015 1:00 pm

Post by RadiantCowbells »

Why don't you vote EPM and find out?
evilpacman18
evilpacman18
Mafia Scum
evilpacman18
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1341 (ISO) » Sat Jun 06, 2015 1:06 pm

Post by evilpacman18 »

In post 1339, MattP wrote:
In post 1334, evilpacman18 wrote:Anyway, I read Lostaway's iso but there's not much to go on as far as associative tells, unfortunately. She seemed to be trying really hard to buddy MattP but it looks to me like she just picked a town player to latch on to

How exactly does it look like that to you

What do you mean? She was scum and I don't think you are and she buddied you like hell, put you as most town in her list, and consistently use your reads as a reference point.
Elyse
Elyse
Jack of All Trades
Elyse
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1342 (ISO) » Sat Jun 06, 2015 2:02 pm

Post by Elyse »

EPM is scum.

It hurts.

But so is Bulge.
MattP
MattP
Dr. Feelgood
MattP
Dr. Feelgood
Dr. Feelgood

Post Post #1343 (ISO) » Sat Jun 06, 2015 6:29 pm

Post by MattP »

In post 1341, evilpacman18 wrote:What do you mean? She was scum and I don't think you are and she buddied you like hell, put you as most town in her list, and consistently use your reads as a reference point.

Ok, and my question then is why am I not scum to you now when prior you've had me as a leaning scum read?
SlappyKrust
evilpacman18
evilpacman18
Mafia Scum
evilpacman18
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1344 (ISO) » Sat Jun 06, 2015 7:02 pm

Post by evilpacman18 »

I don't think she or anyone would blatantly suck up to a scumbuddy like that, not to mention with her flipping scum when I wasn't expecting it narrowed my pool. I've got 3 or 4 solid scumreads and there's probably 2 or 3 scum left. You're who I was most likely wrong on, which I knew the whole time. You'll notice I'm not scumreading Elyse anymore either.
MattP
MattP
Dr. Feelgood
MattP
Dr. Feelgood
Dr. Feelgood

Post Post #1345 (ISO) » Sat Jun 06, 2015 7:34 pm

Post by MattP »

In post 1344, evilpacman18 wrote:I don't think she or anyone would blatantly suck up to a scumbuddy like that, not to mention with her flipping scum when I wasn't expecting it narrowed my pool.

Earlier you said it made me look bad that she was blatantly sucking up to me. This is why I'm confused that you're now saying she def wouldn't buddy a scumbuddy like that
SlappyKrust
evilpacman18
evilpacman18
Mafia Scum
evilpacman18
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1346 (ISO) » Sat Jun 06, 2015 8:36 pm

Post by evilpacman18 »

Quote me?
Ankamius
Ankamius
Survivor
Ankamius
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1347 (ISO) » Sun Jun 07, 2015 3:53 am

Post by Ankamius »

Meh

VOTE: BROseidon

The fact that all the suspicion on me basically dropped off today reeks just as badly as how quickly the sentiment was sheeped when it was first brought up.
Elyse
Elyse
Jack of All Trades
Elyse
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1348 (ISO) » Sun Jun 07, 2015 4:52 am

Post by Elyse »

Trust me it's still there.

It's like that lowkey stink after it rains outside. But Bulge and epm are like rotten eggs and a pile of shit. We have to handle them first.
Ankamius
Ankamius
Survivor
Ankamius
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1349 (ISO) » Sun Jun 07, 2015 7:12 am

Post by Ankamius »

I don't really care about the actual reads.

Kinetic was the one firmly pushing it over everyone else, and half the player list almost just kind of chimed in agreeing passively. Now that Kinetic is dead and no one else is speaking up about it (RC mentioned it in passing but didn't push it at all), suddenly no one is interested in it anymore.

The even funnier part is that the list of people forming this list are the same people that aren't really doing anything and haven't since basically the point that I replaced in.

There's definitely scum intent in there and the fact that it takes me ripping off all my limbs and making a lovely mosaic with all my internal organs to get pretty much anything out of 90% of the player list is doing fuck all to narrow down the possibilities. It helps that except for pisskop, everyone I've been able to get stuff out of had town responses.

Return to “Completed Large Normal Games”