Off the Mark
Mafia Scum
Off the Mark
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #500 (ISO) » Mon Jul 23, 2007 7:38 am

Post by Off the Mark »

FOS: Panzer
for hammering and for proposing that there is a mafia roleblocker in a normal mini - wtf?

FOS: DeathSauce
for being waaaayyy too quick to vote AISleet without discussion and then quickly backing off when he realized it was making him look suspicious.

Now we have to figure out - what is AISleet? I doubt he is lying town, because that just seems stupid, and his response "Hey! I sent in my choice!" seemed legit. So he was blocked somehow, which means a doc protected Qman or Qman has a special role. We definitely don't want a doc to claim at this point. We could pressure Qman into a claim, but I have to disagree with AISleet here that Qman's behavior was scummy on Day 1. In fact, it seems more likely to me that AISleet used Qman's "lurking" as a convenient excuse so he could kill Qman and then say "well, he was lurking, so I thought he was scum."

It would have been nice if you could've posted your kill choice in Day 1 like you said you would, AISleet. I am still leaning towards SK for AISleet's role, because I just don't buy the argument that Qman looked the scummiest to him. I think he thought Qman was a "safe" kill, due to the lurking, rather than a scummy kill.
PJ.
PJ.
Hell in a Cell
PJ.
Hell in a Cell
Hell in a Cell

Post Post #501 (ISO) » Mon Jul 23, 2007 7:51 am

Post by PJ. »

First Of all, I was the only one who made any significant case on Schism. So give it up if your trying to get me lynched for hammering schism aka Anal Sex.

Anyway, Scum Roleblockers are very common in normal games.
Sometimes a sandwich is just a sandwich.
KaleiÐoscøpe
KaleiÐoscøpe
=====[]
KaleiÐoscøpe
=====[]
=====[]

Post Post #502 (ISO) » Mon Jul 23, 2007 7:58 am

Post by KaleiÐoscøpe »

I was wondering the same. Mafia RB seems quite common these days, so I wouldn't exclude it.
Off the Mark
Off the Mark
Mafia Scum
Off the Mark
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #503 (ISO) » Mon Jul 23, 2007 8:00 am

Post by Off the Mark »

Just realized - AISleet could be scum who expected there to be another nightkill, in addition to his xyzzy kill. Then when xyzzy was the only kill, he had to act like his kill didn't go through. Seems pretty clever, but it is a possibility.

I still think the chance that AISleet is scum is pretty minimal.
Off the Mark
Off the Mark
Mafia Scum
Off the Mark
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #504 (ISO) » Mon Jul 23, 2007 8:02 am

Post by Off the Mark »

Mafia roleblockers in mini games? Seriously? I guess I just haven't come across those yet.

I'll poke around a little, but
FOS Panzer and Kscope
if you are lying to me.
KaleiÐoscøpe
KaleiÐoscøpe
=====[]
KaleiÐoscøpe
=====[]
=====[]

Post Post #505 (ISO) » Mon Jul 23, 2007 8:14 am

Post by KaleiÐoscøpe »

We know, eh Panzer :: wink :: :: wink ::

Seriously though, I have no idea, but the powerrole for the mafia that pops to my mind would be godfather or roleblocker, if they have any.
Off the Mark
Off the Mark
Mafia Scum
Off the Mark
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #506 (ISO) » Mon Jul 23, 2007 8:17 am

Post by Off the Mark »

[quote="KaleiÐoscøpe"]We know, eh Panzer :: wink :: :: wink ::

[/quote]

Huh?? What does this mean? My scummy sense is tingling.
DeathSauce
DeathSauce
Goon
DeathSauce
Goon
Goon

Post Post #507 (ISO) » Mon Jul 23, 2007 8:18 am

Post by DeathSauce »

FOS: DeathSauce for being waaaayyy too quick to vote AISleet without discussion and then quickly backing off when he realized it was making him look suspicious.
I honestly forgot about the possibility of a Doc because I just wasn't thinking. As soon as I was reminded I backed off, it had nothing to do with looking suspicious, I was just dumb.
KaleiÐoscøpe
KaleiÐoscøpe
=====[]
KaleiÐoscøpe
=====[]
=====[]

Post Post #508 (ISO) » Mon Jul 23, 2007 8:28 am

Post by KaleiÐoscøpe »

[quote="Off the Mark"][quote="KaleiÐoscøpe"]We know, eh Panzer :: wink :: :: wink ::

[/quote]

Huh?? What does this mean? My scummy sense is tingling.[/quote]It's sarcasm. Duh :P
Off the Mark
Off the Mark
Mafia Scum
Off the Mark
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #509 (ISO) » Mon Jul 23, 2007 8:36 am

Post by Off the Mark »

Duh yourself. I know it's sarcasm, but it seemed you were comfortable with the connection between you and Panzer, which made me uneasy.
AlSleet
AlSleet
Goon
AlSleet
Goon
Goon

Post Post #510 (ISO) » Mon Jul 23, 2007 8:45 am

Post by AlSleet »

Off the Mark wrote:
FOS: Panzer
for hammering and for proposing that there is a mafia roleblocker in a normal mini - wtf?

FOS: DeathSauce
for being waaaayyy too quick to vote AISleet without discussion and then quickly backing off when he realized it was making him look suspicious.

Now we have to figure out - what is AISleet? I doubt he is lying town, because that just seems stupid, and his response "Hey! I sent in my choice!" seemed legit. So he was blocked somehow, which means a doc protected Qman or Qman has a special role. We definitely don't want a doc to claim at this point. We could pressure Qman into a claim, but I have to disagree with AISleet here that Qman's behavior was scummy on Day 1. In fact, it seems more likely to me that AISleet used Qman's "lurking" as a convenient excuse so he could kill Qman and then say "well, he was lurking, so I thought he was scum."

It would have been nice if you could've posted your kill choice in Day 1 like you said you would, AISleet. I am still leaning towards SK for AISleet's role, because I just don't buy the argument that Qman looked the scummiest to him. I think he thought Qman was a "safe" kill, due to the lurking, rather than a scummy kill.
I tried to but apparently I overlooked timezone differences and before I could even decide who I would go after the thread was closed.

But, I think today we should utilize the idea of the town telling me who they'd want me to kill and me doing it. I don't think this is too difficult unlike yesterday when I basically claimed at the last minute. But I'd like to see what you all have to think of the idea. I think it's good because it would essentially give the town 2 lynches.
I drink everyone's milkshake.
AlSleet
AlSleet
Goon
AlSleet
Goon
Goon

Post Post #511 (ISO) » Mon Jul 23, 2007 8:46 am

Post by AlSleet »

Off the Mark wrote:Just realized - AISleet could be scum who expected there to be another nightkill, in addition to his xyzzy kill. Then when xyzzy was the only kill, he had to act like his kill didn't go through. Seems pretty clever, but it is a possibility.

I still think the chance that AISleet is scum is pretty minimal.
You overestimate my intelligence.
Off the Mark
Off the Mark
Mafia Scum
Off the Mark
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #512 (ISO) » Mon Jul 23, 2007 9:17 am

Post by Off the Mark »

AlSleet wrote: I targeted Qman. Sorry, Qman.
This just caught my attention while re-reading: AISleet, why are you apologizing to someone whom you claim to believe is scummy?

This
really
makes me think you are SK and not vigilante. I would not be surprised if a town roleblocker blocked you.

Also, your jump to the "use me to get another lynch" suggestion seems like you are desperate to prove yourself to town. Seems a little paranoid, which I would not expect for a real vig at this point, when there is very little pressure on you.
Off the Mark
Off the Mark
Mafia Scum
Off the Mark
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #513 (ISO) » Mon Jul 23, 2007 9:42 am

Post by Off the Mark »

Panzerjager wrote:First Of all, I was the only one who made any significant case on Schism. So give it up if your trying to get me lynched for hammering schism aka Anal Sex.
Yeah, but why did you feel the need to hammer with the deadline only hours away? We could have at least given him the chance to respond before getting lynched, and it would have given AISleet a chance to state his target too. Seemed like an unnecessary premature hammer to me.
AlSleet
AlSleet
Goon
AlSleet
Goon
Goon

Post Post #514 (ISO) » Mon Jul 23, 2007 9:45 am

Post by AlSleet »

Off the Mark wrote:
AlSleet wrote: I targeted Qman. Sorry, Qman.
This just caught my attention while re-reading: AISleet, why are you apologizing to someone whom you claim to believe is scummy?

This
really
makes me think you are SK and not vigilante. I would not be surprised if a town roleblocker blocked you.

Also, your jump to the "use me to get another lynch" suggestion seems like you are desperate to prove yourself to town. Seems a little paranoid, which I would not expect for a real vig at this point, when there is very little pressure on you.
Well, nobody likes being killed, OTM. It was facetious anyway.

And I'm not depserate to prove myself. I'm trying to help the town.
Off the Mark
Off the Mark
Mafia Scum
Off the Mark
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #515 (ISO) » Mon Jul 23, 2007 9:49 am

Post by Off the Mark »

AlSleet wrote:It was facetious anyway.
You just admitted to acting fake.
AlSleet
AlSleet
Goon
AlSleet
Goon
Goon

Post Post #516 (ISO) » Mon Jul 23, 2007 10:00 am

Post by AlSleet »

Off the Mark wrote:
AlSleet wrote:It was facetious anyway.
You just admitted to acting fake.
I admitted to acting less-than-serious in two words of my post.

You're really going to scrutinize an insignificant part of my post this closely?
Off the Mark
Off the Mark
Mafia Scum
Off the Mark
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #517 (ISO) » Mon Jul 23, 2007 10:04 am

Post by Off the Mark »

Sorry man, I am a details guy. It could be nothing, but it struck me as odd.
AlSleet
AlSleet
Goon
AlSleet
Goon
Goon

Post Post #518 (ISO) » Mon Jul 23, 2007 10:09 am

Post by AlSleet »

Off the Mark wrote:Sorry man, I am a details guy. It could be nothing, but it struck me as odd.
Yes I suppose it was a mistake to not be straightforward at this point in the game. Nevertheless, it didn't mean anything and trying to squeeze scum vibes out of it would be a fool's errand.
bethelmark
bethelmark
Goon
bethelmark
Goon
Goon

Post Post #519 (ISO) » Mon Jul 23, 2007 10:30 am

Post by bethelmark »

K-Scope, could you please define for me what you mean by "playing blank"? Thanks.

I'm absolutely sure that AlSleet is either vig or SK (leaning towards vig), and that there's no chance that he's mafia.

*goes back to reread*
KaleiÐoscøpe
KaleiÐoscøpe
=====[]
KaleiÐoscøpe
=====[]
=====[]

Post Post #520 (ISO) » Mon Jul 23, 2007 8:44 pm

Post by KaleiÐoscøpe »

bethelmark wrote:K-Scope, could you please define for me what you mean by "playing blank"? Thanks.

I'm absolutely sure that AlSleet is either vig or SK (leaning towards vig), and that there's no chance that he's mafia.

*goes back to reread*
I suggest you take a look on your own posts and start to notice the lack of suspicions.You have a total posts of 10:
- 1 was a random vote
- 2 were "I will post something soon"
- 2 posts were about claiming, and how you were against it.
- 2 posts were about you suspect and don't suspect someone at the same time (one was asked by someone else) (people involved: Korran, Schis, Myself).
- 1 post was the nightscene
- 2 posts were made because people noted you.

So bassicly, 3 of your posts were made because people questioned you or you were asked to, and 3 of them had no value. In exactly 0 posts you have stated any direct suspicions about someone.

In general, You've been bassicly been trying to fly under the raded.
KaleiÐoscøpe
KaleiÐoscøpe
=====[]
KaleiÐoscøpe
=====[]
=====[]

Post Post #521 (ISO) » Mon Jul 23, 2007 8:44 pm

Post by KaleiÐoscøpe »

*Radar
theopor_COD
theopor_COD
PhD'oh!
theopor_COD
PhD'oh!
PhD'oh!

Post Post #522 (ISO) » Mon Jul 23, 2007 9:02 pm

Post by theopor_COD »

Alsleet why Qman?
PJ.
PJ.
Hell in a Cell
PJ.
Hell in a Cell
Hell in a Cell

Post Post #523 (ISO) » Mon Jul 23, 2007 10:13 pm

Post by PJ. »

Cause he is SK.
Sometimes a sandwich is just a sandwich.
DeathSauce
DeathSauce
Goon
DeathSauce
Goon
Goon

Post Post #524 (ISO) » Tue Jul 24, 2007 2:53 am

Post by DeathSauce »

You're ABSOLUTELY SURE? That is pretty strange, because the only people that are absolutely sure of anything are the scum/werewolves.

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”