SMITE Role Madness Mafia (OVER AT LAST!)

ZeL1nK2
ZeL1nK2
Goon
ZeL1nK2
Goon
Goon

Post Post #8350 (ISO) » Tue Mar 31, 2015 3:15 pm

Post by ZeL1nK2 »

Or does he mean if a dayvig shoots him they get their shot back?

In which case, meh.
mnemonicdevice
mnemonicdevice
Goon
mnemonicdevice
Goon
Goon

Post Post #8351 (ISO) » Tue Mar 31, 2015 3:42 pm

Post by mnemonicdevice »

Greetings all, I'm back. Catching up now.
vezokpiraka
vezokpiraka
Jack of All Trades
vezokpiraka
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #8352 (ISO) » Tue Mar 31, 2015 4:10 pm

Post by vezokpiraka »

@tso: you could've just claimed chronos and we would've figuted something out, but you kept it a secret until now.
Windows hasn't detected any keyboard. Press Enter.
ooba
ooba
Jack of All Trades
ooba
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #8353 (ISO) » Tue Mar 31, 2015 6:45 pm

Post by ooba »

It gives me immunity for 3 phases, including the one I was "killed" in. So if I'm lynched today, I'm immune to death for today/tonight/tomorrow.

I also extend the deadline by a week, and refund daykillers their daykill.

This particular line made earlier in the day does not compute with TSO's current claim.

Yeah, but I'm unfortunately immune to vig. That was the entire point of saying I should be lynched.

With his claim, being 'killed' in any way leads to the same outcome - immune for three phases. So given that he's also claimed "refund daykillers their daykill" - there really isn't any difference between being vigged and lynched. So why a preference?

He has some sort of scum power that works only on his first lynch. [Notice how he subtly prompts people form shooting him in the night too - "I don't know if I refund nightvigs, it seems unlikely."]

I'm just going to quote Zel

Quick post: It is probably a good idea to lynch TSO even if it doesn't go through. More later.
vezokpiraka
vezokpiraka
Jack of All Trades
vezokpiraka
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #8354 (ISO) » Tue Mar 31, 2015 7:43 pm

Post by vezokpiraka »

Chronos in game has an ultimate that returns him 8 seconds in time. That's what probably happened.
Windows hasn't detected any keyboard. Press Enter.
Metal Sonic
Metal Sonic
Sun Tzu
Metal Sonic
Sun Tzu
Sun Tzu

Post Post #8355 (ISO) » Tue Mar 31, 2015 7:49 pm

Post by Metal Sonic »

Did TSO get lynched yet zz
oopsies! haha!

I've updated my wiki! Check it out!
ooba
ooba
Jack of All Trades
ooba
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #8356 (ISO) » Tue Mar 31, 2015 9:10 pm

Post by ooba »

In post 8354, vezokpiraka wrote:Chronos in game has an ultimate that returns him 8 seconds in time. That's what probably happened.

'Rewind' does not explain why he would prefer lynching to vigging - since according to his claim, they are similar.
Espeonage
Espeonage
any
Survivor
Espeonage
any
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: any

Post Post #8357 (ISO) » Tue Mar 31, 2015 9:12 pm

Post by Espeonage »

In post 8355, Metal Sonic wrote:Did TSO get lynched yet zz

Ok why aren't you reading? You always read.
Don't @ me.
Metal Sonic
Metal Sonic
Sun Tzu
Metal Sonic
Sun Tzu
Sun Tzu

Post Post #8358 (ISO) » Tue Mar 31, 2015 9:28 pm

Post by Metal Sonic »

i caught up

no he did not get lynched

VOTE: tso

r
oopsies! haha!

Metal Sonic
Metal Sonic
Sun Tzu
Metal Sonic
Sun Tzu
Sun Tzu

Post Post #8359 (ISO) » Tue Mar 31, 2015 9:29 pm

Post by Metal Sonic »

In post 8357, Espeonage wrote:Ok why aren't you reading?

team mafia more important. town won anyway. scum can go surrender.
oopsies! haha!

Metal Sonic
Metal Sonic
Sun Tzu
Metal Sonic
Sun Tzu
Sun Tzu

Post Post #8360 (ISO) » Tue Mar 31, 2015 9:29 pm

Post by Metal Sonic »

zzzz
oopsies! haha!

Metal Sonic
Metal Sonic
Sun Tzu
Metal Sonic
Sun Tzu
Sun Tzu

Post Post #8361 (ISO) » Tue Mar 31, 2015 9:30 pm

Post by Metal Sonic »

rule number 1

claiming unlynchable/unkillable will only make people want to lynch you or kill you.

i speak from experience
oopsies! haha!

ZeL1nK2
ZeL1nK2
Goon
ZeL1nK2
Goon
Goon

Post Post #8362 (ISO) » Tue Mar 31, 2015 9:34 pm

Post by ZeL1nK2 »

He was already lynched but your extra vote is appreciated because, like One Direction merchandise, you can never have too many votes.
ZeL1nK2
ZeL1nK2
Goon
ZeL1nK2
Goon
Goon

Post Post #8363 (ISO) » Tue Mar 31, 2015 9:46 pm

Post by ZeL1nK2 »

In post 8337, T S O wrote:If you want to join a game I IC in the Newbie Queue, I can give you some tips on reading the game.

Thank you, that would be appreciated.

Still, even if your lynch did not end the day, it was a silly plan where (if you're town) a lot of things over the course of the game would have had to go in your favour for it to work out. And this isn't even including the fact that you could be voted by mostly town players if you're playing in such a way where your lynch was guaranteed in LyLo, or the possibility that scum aren't going to reveal their master plans to you just because they think you're lynched (especially in a role madness game where so many different possibilities could prevent a lynch from occurring - heck, if I were scum in this game, I'd be hesitant to even be on a wagon in LyLo unless I felt it absolutely necessary), or possibilities where even if you weren't lynched and scum was lynched they could still get a win (for example, if Pumbaa was still alive in a LyLo situation like 4:3, even if scum other than him was lynched that day, he could theoretically bring it to 2:2 the following day if kills weren't prevented - and this isn't including other scum roles that might be useful in or around LyLo).

Also, it seems you , so you were making the assumption that you would survive until a LyLo situation
and
still have the ability at your disposal. Because if, for example, scum had a brain-fart and decided to kill you N1 and that was the reason for the missing kill, your EPIC LYLO PLAN may have been all for naught. Or you could have been killed further down the line, or a vig could have taken a shot at you, or any of a myriad of possibilities. You know the first thing I'd have asked dramonic when thinking up a plan like that? "Am I informed if this ability is triggered via night kill?"
ZeL1nK2
ZeL1nK2
Goon
ZeL1nK2
Goon
Goon

Post Post #8364 (ISO) » Tue Mar 31, 2015 9:48 pm

Post by ZeL1nK2 »

In post 8338, Espeonage wrote:I don't know why people don't get why I don't trust you.

I don't get why you don't trust me.
ZeL1nK2
ZeL1nK2
Goon
ZeL1nK2
Goon
Goon

Post Post #8365 (ISO) » Tue Mar 31, 2015 10:11 pm

Post by ZeL1nK2 »

In post 8284, TheWayItEnds wrote:Plus I'm pretty sure TSO is trying to counterclaim my deathproof.

So I'm recounterclaiming his counterclaim.

I would like it if you were to claim the mechanics around your deathproof ability if TSO's lynch doesn't end the day.

A preemptive request: please don't be coy and act like your role is so important that you shouldn't do this.

In post 8310, FourTrouble wrote:btw, has anyone noticed there seems to be lots of duplicate roles with variations in this game? Ank was a redirector role , sky's claiming a redirector role; vezok claimed doc; mask was a doc; multiple vig variations; etc.

Yes, by the very nature of the game (role madness - it would be rather hard to design a 25-player role madness game without overlaps and probably rather tedious, too), I'm expecting a lot of role overlaps. Some of them will be town-town overlaps, some of them might be scum-town overlaps.

Overlapping roles doesn't necessarily mean there has to be scum among them. It's
probably
not useful to speculate which role overlaps are more likely to be town-town and which are more likely to be scum-town, unless you have reason to believe you know what dramonic was thinking with that aspect of the design.
Metal Sonic
Metal Sonic
Sun Tzu
Metal Sonic
Sun Tzu
Sun Tzu

Post Post #8366 (ISO) » Tue Mar 31, 2015 10:16 pm

Post by Metal Sonic »

zelink,

i am glad for your company
oopsies! haha!

ZeL1nK2
ZeL1nK2
Goon
ZeL1nK2
Goon
Goon

Post Post #8367 (ISO) » Tue Mar 31, 2015 10:29 pm

Post by ZeL1nK2 »

In post 8228, Skybird wrote:Any body want to talk about Metal Sonic? I was scum reading him before he vigged Pere. At that point almost everyone (including me) called him town. But there is still something about his play that really bugs me. I keep wondering if the hit on Pere was to give him conftown status. I read his analysis of Cephrir posts and couldn't make heads or tales out of it. It makes me feel like he wanted to show he was doing something without really having to do something.

I've devoted at least two, maybe three full pages in the neighborhood to discussing (well, I say discussing, but it's more like my one-sided ranting) Snowflake-senpai and issues I have with his play, his approach to the game and forming reads, his multiple requests for protection (to the point of almost begging for it) and different minor things here and there. None of it has leaked into the main thread because the conclusion I came to was that he's most likely third party (if he's even scum at all, because I could just be overly paranoid) and I don't think he's an immediate threat. That said, there's a reason I've been requesting pikari (and anyone else, really) don't use protective roles on Snowflake-senpai. If group-scum want to kill him, let them, in my opinion.
Metal Sonic
Metal Sonic
Sun Tzu
Metal Sonic
Sun Tzu
Sun Tzu

Post Post #8368 (ISO) » Tue Mar 31, 2015 10:46 pm

Post by Metal Sonic »

Nope! I need protection for tonight!
oopsies! haha!

Metal Sonic
Metal Sonic
Sun Tzu
Metal Sonic
Sun Tzu
Sun Tzu

Post Post #8369 (ISO) » Tue Mar 31, 2015 10:48 pm

Post by Metal Sonic »

Though considering the state of the game I am not that enthusiastic anymore!
oopsies! haha!

ZZZX
ZZZX
Survivor
ZZZX
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #8370 (ISO) » Tue Mar 31, 2015 11:23 pm

Post by ZZZX »

the wait is endless
Implosion: I see ZZZX was
redacted
. For shame, people. For shame.
The Bulge: ZZZX is ZZZX
Get to know a ZZZX: http://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.php?f=61&t=58733
T S O
T S O
Survivor
T S O
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #8371 (ISO) » Tue Mar 31, 2015 11:40 pm

Post by T S O »

yawn
"i have the sickest grossest feeling that even if it's my lynch today, my townflip still won't lead to a tso lynch, and then he'll find some bullshit way to reason either shooting or lynching gm tomorrow because if there's anyone who can strongarm a mislynch despite his reads or cases being proved wrong time and again it's tso"
-Marquis
T S O
T S O
Survivor
T S O
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #8372 (ISO) » Tue Mar 31, 2015 11:44 pm

Post by T S O »

ZeL1nk, why the fuck would scum nk me n1 if I did nothing?

Like, I understand your preferred method of scum hunting is "lets try to make it look like NOTHING he said is EVER right!!!" which is, funny, I guess? But at the same time, makes you look like a tryhard imbecile.
"i have the sickest grossest feeling that even if it's my lynch today, my townflip still won't lead to a tso lynch, and then he'll find some bullshit way to reason either shooting or lynching gm tomorrow because if there's anyone who can strongarm a mislynch despite his reads or cases being proved wrong time and again it's tso"
-Marquis
T S O
T S O
Survivor
T S O
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #8373 (ISO) » Tue Mar 31, 2015 11:45 pm

Post by T S O »

OH FOR FUCKS SAKE SLEEPYKREW
-Marquis
ZeL1nK2
ZeL1nK2
Goon
ZeL1nK2
Goon
Goon

Post Post #8374 (ISO) » Tue Mar 31, 2015 11:52 pm

Post by ZeL1nK2 »

In post 8372, T S O wrote:ZeL1nk, why the fuck would scum nk me n1 if I did nothing?

There are a number of reasons scum might shoot someone. Perhaps scum feared your scum hunting abilities and deemed you a threat.

OK, I can't say that with a straight face, but you're nitpicking here rather than addressing the actual point. Which was the final part of that paragraph.

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”