SMITE Role Madness Mafia (OVER AT LAST!)

Magua
Magua
Jack of All Trades
Magua
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #8300 (ISO) » Tue Mar 31, 2015 8:45 am

Post by Magua »

So if you were me, would you-as-me lynch you-as-you?
T S O
T S O
Survivor
T S O
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #8301 (ISO) » Tue Mar 31, 2015 8:49 am

Post by T S O »

Yes.
"i have the sickest grossest feeling that even if it's my lynch today, my townflip still won't lead to a tso lynch, and then he'll find some bullshit way to reason either shooting or lynching gm tomorrow because if there's anyone who can strongarm a mislynch despite his reads or cases being proved wrong time and again it's tso"
-Marquis
T S O
T S O
Survivor
T S O
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #8302 (ISO) » Tue Mar 31, 2015 8:50 am

Post by T S O »

I would think, as you, that I've made some valid arguments - but there are still many convincing reasons that I can't really respond to, so a pretty definitive yes.
"i have the sickest grossest feeling that even if it's my lynch today, my townflip still won't lead to a tso lynch, and then he'll find some bullshit way to reason either shooting or lynching gm tomorrow because if there's anyone who can strongarm a mislynch despite his reads or cases being proved wrong time and again it's tso"
-Marquis
T S O
T S O
Survivor
T S O
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #8303 (ISO) » Tue Mar 31, 2015 8:50 am

Post by T S O »

I'll say it again - I am warning FT not to target me.
-Marquis
Magua
Magua
Jack of All Trades
Magua
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #8304 (ISO) » Tue Mar 31, 2015 8:55 am

Post by Magua »

I am glad that you're approving of me doing what I was going to do anyway.
FourTrouble
FourTrouble
Mafia Scum
FourTrouble
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #8305 (ISO) » Tue Mar 31, 2015 8:56 am

Post by FourTrouble »

Hmm, yea Sky could be town. I dunno. The end of D2 interests me. Ceph was quite worried I'd shoot him or Ozgin, so he was in absolute survival-mode. Also, remember Ceph was one of my biggest scumreads, and Ceph knows that I place a lot of value on F-16's reads too, so he definitely would have felt the pressure. I think Ceph would have been advocating that I shoot someone who actually was mafia -- or at the very least he'd have included at least one scum in his list of people to shoot. I know there's a bunch of WIFOM there, of course, but as a matter of pro-scum outcomes, I think that's what mafia would do in that situation (keep Ceph alive over someone with a weaker role and weaker player overall). He lists Ace, TSO, and Skybird as the folks to shoot, but he advocates shooting Skybird as who he'd shoot. I feel like he wanted to give me a LEGITIMATE alternative, not someone who looked scummy but was actually town. The main point is that Ceph's gonna be able to build a case on actual mafia better than he can on town, because it won't be fabricated, it would be real. But I dunno. Thoughts?
FourTrouble
FourTrouble
Mafia Scum
FourTrouble
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #8306 (ISO) » Tue Mar 31, 2015 8:57 am

Post by FourTrouble »

In post 8303, T S O wrote:I'll say it again - I am warning FT not to target me.

You need to explain and be less vague.
FourTrouble
FourTrouble
Mafia Scum
FourTrouble
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #8307 (ISO) » Tue Mar 31, 2015 8:58 am

Post by FourTrouble »

In post 8298, Magua wrote:TWIE starts it in

Skybird starts responding in .

Skybird's anger at TWIE outting elements of her role reads as sincere.

btw you're right about this -- it does seem townish.
Skybird
Skybird
Mafia Scum
Skybird
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #8308 (ISO) » Tue Mar 31, 2015 9:00 am

Post by Skybird »

FT, I know you are talking with Magua, but if there is anything you'd like to ask me, I'm around.
Imperium
Imperium
Jack of All Trades
Imperium
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #8309 (ISO) » Tue Mar 31, 2015 9:02 am

Post by Imperium »

do you just stalk the thread and wait for people to mention suspicion of you to post?
A hydra of Nacho and Tammy!
FourTrouble
FourTrouble
Mafia Scum
FourTrouble
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #8310 (ISO) » Tue Mar 31, 2015 9:04 am

Post by FourTrouble »

literally what Imperium just said is what I was gonna say lol...

btw, has anyone noticed there seems to be lots of duplicate roles with variations in this game? Ank was a redirector role , sky's claiming a redirector role; vezok claimed doc; mask was a doc; multiple vig variations; etc.
FourTrouble
FourTrouble
Mafia Scum
FourTrouble
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #8311 (ISO) » Tue Mar 31, 2015 9:06 am

Post by FourTrouble »

Mafia seem to have the same roles too (i.e. vote modifying role, vig role, etc.)
vezokpiraka
vezokpiraka
Jack of All Trades
vezokpiraka
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #8312 (ISO) » Tue Mar 31, 2015 9:07 am

Post by vezokpiraka »

In post 8299, T S O wrote:
In post 8280, Magua wrote:Hey.

TSO.

Hey.

Two questions.

Question one. Assume vezokpiraka is town. Who would you prefer to lynch?

Question two. You did absolutely fuck all nothing until you came under pressure, at which point you explode with defense. Why should I think you're town at all? Smarmy answers like "I'm town" or "because I'm awesome" can be discarded immedaitely.

1. MS, TWIE

2. You don't have a reason, really. I know I'm town. Doesn't mean I have the tools to definitely prove it.

You want to kill me and MS? These are your primary targets? The paranoia might have destroyed your central nervous system.
Windows hasn't detected any keyboard. Press Enter.
TheWayItEnds
TheWayItEnds
Jack of All Trades
TheWayItEnds
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #8313 (ISO) » Tue Mar 31, 2015 9:10 am

Post by TheWayItEnds »

^ wut.
As the last rays of sunlight fade, one killer chases another through the tangled madness of the city.
A flash of steel announces the presence of his quarry.
The stage is set.
The night explodes.
TheWayItEnds
TheWayItEnds
Jack of All Trades
TheWayItEnds
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #8314 (ISO) » Tue Mar 31, 2015 9:12 am

Post by TheWayItEnds »

Everytime I check this thread I want to hammer TSO a little more.
As the last rays of sunlight fade, one killer chases another through the tangled madness of the city.
A flash of steel announces the presence of his quarry.
The stage is set.
The night explodes.
Skybird
Skybird
Mafia Scum
Skybird
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #8315 (ISO) » Tue Mar 31, 2015 9:22 am

Post by Skybird »

In post 8309, Imperium wrote:do you just stalk the thread and wait for people to mention suspicion of you to post?

No, I just happen to be unemployed at the moment.

And that is not a fair accusation. I have tried to start a conversation about MS being scum but no one seems to want to talk about that.
Imperium
Imperium
Jack of All Trades
Imperium
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #8316 (ISO) » Tue Mar 31, 2015 9:23 am

Post by Imperium »

What happened to TSO's scum read of me. I feel forgotten. I hate feeling forgotten about.
A hydra of Nacho and Tammy!
Magua
Magua
Jack of All Trades
Magua
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #8317 (ISO) » Tue Mar 31, 2015 9:24 am

Post by Magua »

Skybird, who, besides TSO, is scum?

Who is town?
Skybird
Skybird
Mafia Scum
Skybird
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #8318 (ISO) » Tue Mar 31, 2015 9:54 am

Post by Skybird »

I really think Metal Sonic is scum. Along with the things I mentioned earlier, there's his very early decision that our neighborhood is all town. IMO that decision was made before he really could know because of the limited interactions. In the neighborhood, MS has been trying to direct the play of the others in the hood. He got very mad at TWIE when he replaced in because TWIE also thought MS looked scummy. He did threaten to day-vig TWIE in the hood. I also feel his "guaranteeing" me as town was to get me to feel ingratiated to him.

I am also suspicious of Heartless and Mastin. Verzok was a town read for me that has slipped lately due to his interactions with MS.

I feel Zelink is town. He's put forth a lot of effort to solve the game and generate content. I feel TWIE is town based on his play in the game thread and comments in the neighborhood. Imperium is also town based on play. I was town-reading bitmap and I haven't seen enough of Espeonage to determine if I should continue town-reading that slot. TAOS was scummy to me earlier in the game. It bothered me that we could never seem to get him lynched because I can't figure out why. (I guess the same could be said about me. Everyone is scum reading me so why the hell haven't I been lynched yet. lol)
ZeL1nK2
ZeL1nK2
Goon
ZeL1nK2
Goon
Goon

Post Post #8319 (ISO) » Tue Mar 31, 2015 10:27 am

Post by ZeL1nK2 »

I think we should just (try to) lynch TSO today.

Unless he's willing to full-claim and explain the unlynchable/unkillable mechanic, I'm just going to advocate lynching him until he's dead. I doubt scum have a permanently unlynchable/unkillable role, so I would guess he's (at most) 1-shot unlynchable, if he's not outright lying about his role.

I also don't believe dramonic saw fit to include a town role that is unlynchable/unkillable and automatically wins for town at lylo.
T S O
T S O
Survivor
T S O
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #8320 (ISO) » Tue Mar 31, 2015 11:25 am

Post by T S O »

It doesn't automatically win at LyLo. My plan was to create a scenario where I was online along with someone I felt strongly was scum, somehow derp into self-voting, get them to hammer, ask them 2 or 3 of their scum members, which would create multiple consecutive scum lynches.
-Marquis
T S O
T S O
Survivor
T S O
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #8321 (ISO) » Tue Mar 31, 2015 11:26 am

Post by T S O »

It gives me immunity for 3 phases, including the one I was "killed" in. So if I'm lynched today, I'm immune to death for today/tonight/tomorrow.

I also extend the deadline by a week, and refund daykillers their daykill.
-Marquis
T S O
T S O
Survivor
T S O
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #8322 (ISO) » Tue Mar 31, 2015 11:27 am

Post by T S O »

I don't know if I refund nightvigs, it seems unlikely.
-Marquis
T S O
T S O
Survivor
T S O
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #8323 (ISO) » Tue Mar 31, 2015 11:27 am

Post by T S O »

I really wanted to see the reactions when I revealed I'm still hanging around for another phase, but game is dragging like fuck and I kinda owe it to my win condition to push it forward if I can.

VOTE: TSO
-Marquis
T S O
T S O
Survivor
T S O
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #8324 (ISO) » Tue Mar 31, 2015 11:28 am

Post by T S O »

Speed it up so I can prove it.
-Marquis

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”