SMITE Role Madness Mafia (OVER AT LAST!)

Heartless
Heartless
Jack of All Trades
Heartless
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #7675 (ISO) » Tue Mar 24, 2015 5:40 am

Post by Heartless »

oh? you've piqued my interest.

is my buddy ft or metal sonic?
Show
those who are Heartless
once cared so much

Best origin story ever told

TellTaleHeart and Antihero
ZeL1nK
ZeL1nK
Goon
ZeL1nK
Goon
Goon

Post Post #7676 (ISO) » Tue Mar 24, 2015 5:40 am

Post by ZeL1nK »

(And all of them have posted elsewhere but not here since day start. Espy has all but disappeared from this game while posting elsewhere on site, which is annoying.)
ZZZX
ZZZX
Survivor
ZZZX
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #7677 (ISO) » Tue Mar 24, 2015 5:40 am

Post by ZZZX »

In post 7672, vezokpiraka wrote:
In post 7653, ZZZX wrote:
In post 7647, vezokpiraka wrote:
In post 7620, Heartless wrote:
In post 7609, Metal Sonic wrote:
In post 7608, Heartless wrote:METAL

WHY DO YOU THINK HE'S CAVING ON THE TSO WHITEKNIGHT NOW?

because of me and zelink
*looks at the obvious*

/thought experiment

tso is lynched

flips town

you and zelink now owe him a "sheep"

THAT'S what vezok was focusing on

Congratulations! You caught me good. How did you figure I'm the best scum mastermind there ever was? Who did foil every single part of my plan? Yes I protected Ceph because his role was too good for us and I needed him alive to do stuff. When we saw that our killed disappeared I decided to claim to gain town cred for me and ceph. After that FT made our day worse by killing ceph, but all was not lost, because I had the incredible idea of voting someone who I openly said I townread at the start of the day in exchange for a gentleman's agreement of sheeping knowing I'll control more votes tomorrow.

But in my incredibly excited state I made some mistakes. I should have never said I consider TSO town, because I could've coasted way easier. My genius is oh so limited in only grand schemes. I mess the details every single time.

Now that the incredible scumhunter TSO has foiled my master plan I have nothing else to do. but bow to him.

HAIL TSO, THE MOST PARANOID KING THAT EVER LIVED! LONG LIVE THE KING, LONG LIVE TSO!

the only reason I am not insta lynhing you right now is because of your damn role

Come at me bro. It's not the first time I was lynched as a doctor and it won't be the last. It's one of my most hated roles.

@heartless: Tell your buddies to dayvig me. Tell me when so I can post my thoughts before that and have a last 1v1 fight.

your role is the only thing stopping me now anyway
Implosion: I see ZZZX was
redacted
. For shame, people. For shame.
The Bulge: ZZZX is ZZZX
Get to know a ZZZX: http://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.php?f=61&t=58733
ZZZX
ZZZX
Survivor
ZZZX
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #7678 (ISO) » Tue Mar 24, 2015 5:41 am

Post by ZZZX »

Zlink can you kindly answer my damn questions?

thanks

-Z
redacted
Metal Sonic
Metal Sonic
Sun Tzu
Metal Sonic
Sun Tzu
Sun Tzu

Post Post #7679 (ISO) » Tue Mar 24, 2015 5:42 am

Post by Metal Sonic »

In post 7665, ooba wrote:I don't see MS surviving to the end as *any* alignment.

True, but only if you change the words "the end" to "LyLo".

But yes. thats a fact.
oopsies! haha!

I've updated my wiki! Check it out!
Drixx
Drixx
Jack of All Trades
Drixx
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #7680 (ISO) » Tue Mar 24, 2015 6:19 am

Post by Drixx »

In post 7670, ooba wrote:This game feels weird for some reason. If I had to guess, it's probably because of scum hardcore lurking and town fighting amongst each other.
- TheWayItEnds ( 5 days 22 hours )
- Espeonage ( 2 days 11 hours )
- theaceofspades ( 8 days 0 hours )

You really think the entire remaining scum can all be found among the lurkers? That seems kind of like a really bad plan. I think more has been posted in the last 8 hours than the rest of this day phase. Might be a little bit of bias in our minds about activity ups and downs? I think it might be prudent to poke these folks to check in either way. I would just be surprised if the scum team just team lurked.

In post 7676, ZeL1nK wrote:(And all of them have posted elsewhere but not here since day start. Espy has all but disappeared from this game while posting elsewhere on site, which is annoying.)

This is really dirty. I've been watching the game, and there were all of a sudden
pages
of posts since I checked last night. Before that the posts were just dribbles. If things are slow and then there's a short term spurt of activity, you're always gonna have people who weren't interested during the dribbles. Why are you looking to ding people for being inactive in a game that was, until quite recently, kind of barely sputtering along?
T S O
T S O
Survivor
T S O
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #7681 (ISO) » Tue Mar 24, 2015 6:28 am

Post by T S O »

In post 7647, vezokpiraka wrote:
In post 7620, Heartless wrote:
In post 7609, Metal Sonic wrote:
In post 7608, Heartless wrote:METAL

WHY DO YOU THINK HE'S CAVING ON THE TSO WHITEKNIGHT NOW?

because of me and zelink
*looks at the obvious*

/thought experiment

tso is lynched

flips town

you and zelink now owe him a "sheep"

THAT'S what vezok was focusing on

Congratulations! You caught me good. How did you figure I'm the best scum mastermind there ever was? Who did foil every single part of my plan? Yes I protected Ceph because his role was too good for us and I needed him alive to do stuff. When we saw that our killed disappeared I decided to claim to gain town cred for me and ceph. After that FT made our day worse by killing ceph, but all was not lost, because I had the incredible idea of voting someone who I openly said I townread at the start of the day in exchange for a gentleman's agreement of sheeping knowing I'll control more votes tomorrow.

But in my incredibly excited state I made some mistakes. I should have never said I consider TSO town, because I could've coasted way easier. My genius is oh so limited in only grand schemes. I mess the details every single time.

Now that the incredible scumhunter TSO has foiled my master plan I have nothing else to do. but bow to him.

HAIL TSO, THE MOST PARANOID KING THAT EVER LIVED! LONG LIVE THE KING, LONG LIVE TSO!

It amuses me that vezok seems to be addressing this to ...me despite Heartless having made the post, but more importantly:

Hey, vezok, do you think scum are always paranoid?
"i have the sickest grossest feeling that even if it's my lynch today, my townflip still won't lead to a tso lynch, and then he'll find some bullshit way to reason either shooting or lynching gm tomorrow because if there's anyone who can strongarm a mislynch despite his reads or cases being proved wrong time and again it's tso"
-Marquis
T S O
T S O
Survivor
T S O
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #7682 (ISO) » Tue Mar 24, 2015 6:29 am

Post by T S O »

Because it's incongruent as fuck that you're voting me for being scum and complaining I'm being paranoid about you as well.
"i have the sickest grossest feeling that even if it's my lynch today, my townflip still won't lead to a tso lynch, and then he'll find some bullshit way to reason either shooting or lynching gm tomorrow because if there's anyone who can strongarm a mislynch despite his reads or cases being proved wrong time and again it's tso"
-Marquis
T S O
T S O
Survivor
T S O
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #7683 (ISO) » Tue Mar 24, 2015 6:43 am

Post by T S O »

In post 7652, ZeL1nK wrote:
In post 7646, T S O wrote:Actually, let's talk about yours - I'd like to see the interactions influencing your Imperium read.

Virtually every interaction with Pumbaa, but especially things like the end of D1 (including the PV vote and the way that played out with Pumbaa) and the questioning and suspicion from them D2 re: Pumbaa.

I'm more than willing to bring up the specific interactions I'm talking about, but I would be doing that only in response to someone making a scum case on them. Otherwise, it's a waste of my time.

So make the case. Give the reasons. Justify your reads.

Nah, I just wanted to see how willing you were to discuss your reads.

I mean, you called me scum for not doing so, yet you ...also refuse to do it. I guess we must both be scum, by your logic.

In post 7661, ZZZX wrote:BTW i will just post this for later on but

if MS is scum this game and wins it he deserves an award. lol.

He's never going to survive no matter his alignment and if he did it would be through blind luck.

In post 7649, Metal Sonic wrote:
In post 7611, T S O wrote:Okay, MS, let's do that.

Statement, TSO: "The game isn't balanced if scum have no way to stop vigs."

Analysis: TSO believes there must be a way scum have to evade vigs. vezokpiraka's role suits this perfectly. This is why TSO is pushing vezok, who coincidentally protected flipped scum n1.

Statement, Metal Sonic: "hurr hurr im town ur not"

Analysis: Subject is not reading the game, has no interest in debating with fellow players who don't support his views and is probably also picking his nose.

um, no, those aren't analyses. ok, well a bit. let me explain it to you.

Statement, TSO: "The game isn't balanced if scum have no way to stop vigs."

following this:

therefore the statement by Metal Sonic portrays an attitude, belief, or view in response to the statement by T S O.

Analysis: TSO believes there must be a way scum have to evade vigs. vezokpiraka's role suits this perfectly. This is why TSO is pushing vezok, who coincidentally protected flipped scum n1.

So everything up to here is you agreeing with me. I don't really know why you felt the need to post it, but well done for doing so regardless.

Here's where it gets fun.

Analysis: TSO believes there must be a way scum have to evade vigs. [1]

Okay. This works as weak analysis - explanation, but at least some beliefs of T S O is established.

It's probably weak analysis because you removed all the other lines - this is again unnecessary and pointless, but I'll humor you, MS. We all need our whipping boys sometimes.

vezokpiraka's role suits this perfectly. [2]

Here there is a logic gap. Firstly, the vigs we have seen were me and FT dayvigging. Not sure how this protection helps. Therefore, the word "perfectly" is unrepresentative and non-specific. Secondly, there is no link to how vezokpiraka's specific role is appropriate to T S O's belief; what sets apart vezok's role from that of mastin2, for example, or myself? A step should be established in distinguishing T S O from the rest.

Because your role is... a... dayvig and vezok's role is... a... Doctor. And one of these can protect your teammates, and one of them can't. I also fail to understand how mastin's role involves stopping vigs.

This is why TSO is pushing vezok, who coincidentally protected flipped scum n1.[3]

This information can not be obtained from the statement above. Purely speculation and not analysis.

MS, let me break it to you gently:

vezok has openly admitted protecting Cephrir n1.
Cephrir flipped scum.
Therefore, this is not speculation. It's the truth.

Analysis: Subject is not reading the game [1]

The statement by Metal Sonic should portray an attitude, belief, or view in response to the statement by T S O. This is not done.
The statement does not show evidence of the speaker not reading the game. If there was something in the statement that contradicts well-known facts in the game, then this assumption and thus, analysis can be drawn. However, the statement shows no evidence if the speaker is READING THE GAME OR NOT, so there was speculation made without evidence. You cannot draw inferences out of the text and construct your own story.
[/quote]

True. Sadly, when you didn't know vezok protected Cephrir n1, a fact loudly debated 2 to 3 pages ago, you automatically lose your pretence to reading.
-Marquis
ZZZX
ZZZX
Survivor
ZZZX
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #7684 (ISO) » Tue Mar 24, 2015 6:48 am

Post by ZZZX »

In post 7683, T S O wrote:He's never going to survive no matter his alignment and if he did it would be through blind luc

well metal is someone who uses blind luck pretty much alot.

and it works
redacted
Drixx
Drixx
Jack of All Trades
Drixx
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #7685 (ISO) » Tue Mar 24, 2015 7:13 am

Post by Drixx »

*tap tap tap* - Does this thing work? I feel like I'm the invisible player in this game or something.
vezokpiraka
vezokpiraka
Jack of All Trades
vezokpiraka
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #7686 (ISO) » Tue Mar 24, 2015 7:21 am

Post by vezokpiraka »

@TSO: Who said I'm voting you because you're scum? I'm voting you cause everyone wants this lynch and I consider you an annoyance. I don't think you are incredibly town either.

As you can see until you are lynched many people will not stop voting for you and not listening to other stuff.
Windows hasn't detected any keyboard. Press Enter.
ZZZX
ZZZX
Survivor
ZZZX
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #7687 (ISO) » Tue Mar 24, 2015 7:35 am

Post by ZZZX »

In post 7685, Drixx wrote:*tap tap tap* - Does this thing work? I feel like I'm the invisible player in this game or something.

same feeling man. same thing
redacted
T S O
T S O
Survivor
T S O
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #7688 (ISO) » Tue Mar 24, 2015 9:10 am

Post by T S O »

In post 7686, vezokpiraka wrote:@TSO: Who said I'm voting you because you're scum? I'm voting you cause everyone wants this lynch and I consider you an annoyance. I don't think you are incredibly town either.

As you can see until you are lynched many people will not stop voting for you and not listening to other stuff.

So you're voting for a policy lynch, then.

Why was this not made explicitly clear?
-Marquis
T S O
T S O
Survivor
T S O
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #7689 (ISO) » Tue Mar 24, 2015 9:15 am

Post by T S O »

Mislynches are harder to push than you'd think, right ZeL1nk?
-Marquis
vezokpiraka
vezokpiraka
Jack of All Trades
vezokpiraka
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #7690 (ISO) » Tue Mar 24, 2015 9:34 am

Post by vezokpiraka »

In post 7688, T S O wrote:
In post 7686, vezokpiraka wrote:@TSO: Who said I'm voting you because you're scum? I'm voting you cause everyone wants this lynch and I consider you an annoyance. I don't think you are incredibly town either.

So you're voting for a policy lynch, then.

Why was this not made explicitly clear?

Because it was, but you missed when you didn't read the thread.
T S O
T S O
Survivor
T S O
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #7691 (ISO) » Tue Mar 24, 2015 9:36 am

Post by T S O »

If it was, quote it - I don't understand why you didn't do this in your post.
-Marquis
T S O
T S O
Survivor
T S O
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #7692 (ISO) » Tue Mar 24, 2015 9:36 am

Post by T S O »

Prediction: you can't back it up.
-Marquis
vezokpiraka
vezokpiraka
Jack of All Trades
vezokpiraka
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #7693 (ISO) » Tue Mar 24, 2015 9:42 am

Post by vezokpiraka »

In post 7320, vezokpiraka wrote:
In post 7319, mastin2 wrote:
In post 7317, vezokpiraka wrote:I'm still waiting for the part where this makes you super town.
To be honest, I was kinda hoping to have a guilty, here. There's a reason I went for MAGUA, after all. :P
Woulda made my plan be much better. Imagine this.

Magua, a player who is widely townread save for one player, is suddenly called scum via cop guilty by me...and then gets dayvigged.
Given scum's position, would that be anywhere even remotely smart play from scum? No, it'd be suicidal play. (Another reason I targeted Magua over TSO. Everyone thinks TSO is scum. What do you need a cop result for?)

Admit it, you'd conftown me for that act. I wouldn't even need to claim the entirety of my role, even though I probably would anyway.

The plan didn't account for me getting an innocent result. :oops:

It's less-than-ideal, but it still works.
Speaking of which, while I planned for today (albeit not for today's result), I didn't take the time to plan for after that, so I need to think of a new bees target, especially if TSO dies be it via lynch or dayvig.

If you would've copped TSO it would've made me feel better. TSO is most probably town, but there is still the little paranoia that thinks he might be scum.

Can someone dayvig heartless btw? I don't really want to have him governor himself or something stupid like that.

In post 7420, vezokpiraka wrote:Fine.
vote tso

@zelnik: If he flips town you are going to sheep my votes until the end.

Do you think I magically change reads halfway to writing my posts?
Espeonage
Espeonage
any
Survivor
Espeonage
any
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: any

Post Post #7694 (ISO) » Tue Mar 24, 2015 9:44 am

Post by Espeonage »

prodge,

I've read like none of today.

Has mastin done anything?
Don't @ me.
T S O
T S O
Survivor
T S O
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #7695 (ISO) » Tue Mar 24, 2015 9:50 am

Post by T S O »

But that's not what I asked - I asked why you didn't openly say you were doing this on a policy basis, like town would always do. You never did that.
-Marquis
Imperium
Imperium
Jack of All Trades
Imperium
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #7696 (ISO) » Tue Mar 24, 2015 9:58 am

Post by Imperium »

In post 7695, T S O wrote:But that's not what I asked - I asked why you didn't openly say you were doing this on a policy basis, like town would always do. You never did that.

"Like town would always do".
Town don't always do anything, sorry.
A hydra of Nacho and Tammy!
T S O
T S O
Survivor
T S O
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #7697 (ISO) » Tue Mar 24, 2015 9:59 am

Post by T S O »

That's fair - town don't always play good. This is true of your slot right now - its actions are fucking atrociously bad.
-Marquis
T S O
T S O
Survivor
T S O
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #7698 (ISO) » Tue Mar 24, 2015 9:59 am

Post by T S O »

I am fully aware I am alienating you - I don't care, I have zero trust in your slot.
-Marquis
Imperium
Imperium
Jack of All Trades
Imperium
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #7699 (ISO) » Tue Mar 24, 2015 10:01 am

Post by Imperium »

In post 7561, Heartless wrote:oh, and also. two town docs already flipped. there's that too.

This isn't actually a good reasoning for your lynch as you already pointed out? I also don't understand why you're even making this vote in the first place.
A hydra of Nacho and Tammy!

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”