SMITE Role Madness Mafia (OVER AT LAST!)

ZZZX
ZZZX
Survivor
ZZZX
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #7625 (ISO) » Tue Mar 24, 2015 4:43 am

Post by ZZZX »

In post 7623, T S O wrote:Yeah, MS, I'm the last scum. This game's set-up was 21-3-1 with multiple town vigs.

There is no emoticon onsite to accurately portray my level of disdain.

@TSO what do you think about his comment about the team color? do you think it might indicate a possible slip of a 2nd team ms by any chance?
Implosion: I see ZZZX was
redacted
. For shame, people. For shame.
The Bulge: ZZZX is ZZZX
Get to know a ZZZX: http://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.php?f=61&t=58733
ZeL1nK
ZeL1nK
Goon
ZeL1nK
Goon
Goon

Post Post #7626 (ISO) » Tue Mar 24, 2015 4:44 am

Post by ZeL1nK »

In post 7621, Heartless wrote:
In post 7612, ZeL1nK wrote:I don't think he's been swearing up and down that his neighborhood is all town,

simple fact checking will tell you that he was

also, "changing your mind" when it's expedient to do so IS scummy

No, I know he was suggesting his neighborhood was town, but you're grossly exaggerating the extent to which he was doing it.

And no.
Heartless
Heartless
Jack of All Trades
Heartless
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #7627 (ISO) » Tue Mar 24, 2015 4:45 am

Post by Heartless »

hello brick wall

i'm antihero

how's your day going today?
Show
those who are Heartless
once cared so much

Best origin story ever told

TellTaleHeart and Antihero
T S O
T S O
Survivor
T S O
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #7628 (ISO) » Tue Mar 24, 2015 4:45 am

Post by T S O »

In post 7625, ZZZX wrote:
In post 7623, T S O wrote:Yeah, MS, I'm the last scum. This game's set-up was 21-3-1 with multiple town vigs.

@TSO what do you think about his comment about the team color? do you think it might indicate a possible slip of a 2nd team ms by any chance?

I don't think so, ZZZX, the kills every night just don't add up if that was the case.
"i have the sickest grossest feeling that even if it's my lynch today, my townflip still won't lead to a tso lynch, and then he'll find some bullshit way to reason either shooting or lynching gm tomorrow because if there's anyone who can strongarm a mislynch despite his reads or cases being proved wrong time and again it's tso"
-Marquis
ZeL1nK
ZeL1nK
Goon
ZeL1nK
Goon
Goon

Post Post #7629 (ISO) » Tue Mar 24, 2015 4:46 am

Post by ZeL1nK »

In post 7627, Heartless wrote:hello brick wall

i'm antihero

how's your day going today?

Is brick wall a compliment, like I'm a really strong player, strong as bricks even?

My day has been pretty good. I went for a run earlier and I feel pretty good right now.

How was your day?
ZZZX
ZZZX
Survivor
ZZZX
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #7630 (ISO) » Tue Mar 24, 2015 4:47 am

Post by ZZZX »

In post 7628, T S O wrote:

I don't think so, ZZZX, the kills every night just don't add up if that was the case.

its true about that but that post honestly pings my radar

like what if the 2nd team had a dayvig instead of a night kill?

also I have not seen any time when he killed anyone. so i have an interesting question. his identity isnt revealed in the daykill right?
redacted
ZeL1nK
ZeL1nK
Goon
ZeL1nK
Goon
Goon

Post Post #7631 (ISO) » Tue Mar 24, 2015 4:50 am

Post by ZeL1nK »

I'll tell you what, Heartless.

If you vote TSO and he flips town, I will consider the possibility your reads haven't been completely inaccurate for the entire game.

Does this sound like a good deal? I'm a nice guy so I'm willing to be this generous.
Heartless
Heartless
Jack of All Trades
Heartless
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #7632 (ISO) » Tue Mar 24, 2015 4:50 am

Post by Heartless »

In post 7601, ZeL1nK wrote:... No, not really. Like, all of... absolutely no one thought pikari protecting Pumbaa was the reason for the lack of kill.

magua did

http://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.ph ... 3#p6601383
Show
those who are Heartless
once cared so much

T S O
T S O
Survivor
T S O
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #7633 (ISO) » Tue Mar 24, 2015 4:52 am

Post by T S O »

In post 7630, ZZZX wrote:
In post 7628, T S O wrote:

its true about that but that post honestly pings my radar

like what if the 2nd team had a dayvig instead of a night kill?

also I have not seen any time when he killed anyone. so i have an interesting question. his identity isnt revealed in the daykill right?

We had a gigantic discussion about how his kill method seemed to confirm him as third party. I don't know why it died down, to be honest, but I think it was ooba who laid it out. It's why I don't think MS is town.
"i have the sickest grossest feeling that even if it's my lynch today, my townflip still won't lead to a tso lynch, and then he'll find some bullshit way to reason either shooting or lynching gm tomorrow because if there's anyone who can strongarm a mislynch despite his reads or cases being proved wrong time and again it's tso"
-Marquis
ZeL1nK
ZeL1nK
Goon
ZeL1nK
Goon
Goon

Post Post #7634 (ISO) » Tue Mar 24, 2015 4:53 am

Post by ZeL1nK »

In post 7632, Heartless wrote:
In post 7601, ZeL1nK wrote:... No, not really. Like, all of... absolutely no one thought pikari protecting Pumbaa was the reason for the lack of kill.

magua did

No, he didn't. He quite literally just said that of the two currently (at the time) competing theories (TD roleblocking mastin and pikari protecting Pumbaa), the latter was more likely. He didn't even think Pumbaa was town.
ZZZX
ZZZX
Survivor
ZZZX
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #7635 (ISO) » Tue Mar 24, 2015 4:53 am

Post by ZZZX »

I find it kinda building up with his semi slip, ability (if he was not revealed) and how noone from the "third team" (if it existed by his post which indicated so) got killed.

add that to the hugely underpowered scum and we got something wrong.

This smells fishy tbh
redacted
T S O
T S O
Survivor
T S O
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #7636 (ISO) » Tue Mar 24, 2015 4:55 am

Post by T S O »

In post 2857, dramonic wrote:Racist

This thing had at least 1 kill per night, sometimes 2 - I think it was meant to reduce town's numbers significantly.
-Marquis
ZeL1nK
ZeL1nK
Goon
ZeL1nK
Goon
Goon

Post Post #7637 (ISO) » Tue Mar 24, 2015 4:56 am

Post by ZeL1nK »

In post 7634, ZeL1nK wrote:
In post 7632, Heartless wrote:

magua did

No, he didn't. He quite literally just said that of the two currently (at the time) competing theories (TD roleblocking mastin and pikari protecting Pumbaa), the latter was more likely. He didn't even think Pumbaa was town.

Also, even if I did grant you this, that would just mean amending it to... one person total thought this, and only because other theories weren't on the table yet.

Whoop-de-doo, I guess?
Heartless
Heartless
Jack of All Trades
Heartless
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #7638 (ISO) » Tue Mar 24, 2015 4:56 am

Post by Heartless »

latter means "second". the second thing.

In post 3755, Magua wrote:Cephrir: Don't like. Don't like the spammy nature, don't like the frequently drawn out off-topic posts. Blah blah D1 lie detector claim blah blah. However, given that I don't think mastin was roleblocked performing the mafia kill, Cephrir being protected by vezok is the best hypothesis for no kill.

it's pretty unequivocal, zelink. he bought into the theory.
Show
those who are Heartless
once cared so much

T S O
T S O
Survivor
T S O
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #7639 (ISO) » Tue Mar 24, 2015 4:57 am

Post by T S O »

I am aware of the possibility of Heartless manipulating me right now. It would be a good play for scum. I still don't care.
-Marquis
Heartless
Heartless
Jack of All Trades
Heartless
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #7640 (ISO) » Tue Mar 24, 2015 4:58 am

Post by Heartless »

In post 7637, ZeL1nK wrote:Also, even if I did grant you this, that would just mean amending it to... one person total thought this, and only because other theories weren't on the table yet.

Whoop-de-doo, I guess?

it proves that the scum motivation for the gambit isn't ridiculous or implausible like your and magua are trying to paint it
Show
those who are Heartless
once cared so much

ZZZX
ZZZX
Survivor
ZZZX
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #7641 (ISO) » Tue Mar 24, 2015 4:58 am

Post by ZZZX »

In post 7636, T S O wrote:
In post 2857, dramonic wrote:Racist

This thing had at least 1 kill per night, sometimes 2 - I think it was meant to reduce town's numbers significantly.

still too low for a 25 player action-madness game

i honestly find this game more comparable to MS style games (in server) in terms of skills. and I am sure scum team is just too damn weak by the way we are seeing it. If a 2nd team flips at any time I WILL be going for metal.
redacted
ZeL1nK
ZeL1nK
Goon
ZeL1nK
Goon
Goon

Post Post #7642 (ISO) » Tue Mar 24, 2015 5:02 am

Post by ZeL1nK »

In post 7640, Heartless wrote:
In post 7637, ZeL1nK wrote:Also, even if I did grant you this, that would just mean amending it to... one person total thought this, and only because other theories weren't on the table yet.

Whoop-de-doo, I guess?

it proves that the scum motivation for the gambit isn't ridiculous or implausible like your and magua are trying to paint it

OK.

I'm done discussing this with you.

I think I'm just going to ignore you for the rest of the game.

I have no interest in explaining why everything you're saying makes literally zero sense over and over and over again.

Good day to you, sir, and good luck with your defense of someone who is incredibly obvious scum. I wish you the best in your town-lynching adventures.
T S O
T S O
Survivor
T S O
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #7643 (ISO) » Tue Mar 24, 2015 5:03 am

Post by T S O »

Ladies and gentlemen, ZeL1nk.
-Marquis
ZZZX
ZZZX
Survivor
ZZZX
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #7644 (ISO) » Tue Mar 24, 2015 5:03 am

Post by ZZZX »

heartless and zelink burned my braincells into the gruond...
redacted
Heartless
Heartless
Jack of All Trades
Heartless
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #7645 (ISO) » Tue Mar 24, 2015 5:06 am

Post by Heartless »

i know, scum totally wouldn't make their rolecop buddy w/ an extra kill action immune

so far out there
Show
those who are Heartless
once cared so much

T S O
T S O
Survivor
T S O
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #7646 (ISO) » Tue Mar 24, 2015 5:07 am

Post by T S O »

In post 7571, ZeL1nK wrote:
In post 7568, T S O wrote:Imperium: Their reason for voting me is awful and shitty and they're probably scum for it.

Imperium is still far more town than I am (both via play and interactions with flipped scum), and I'd still like to hear why you think they're scum.

On another note, you apparently think Heartless is scum but you're more than happy to jump straight on a wagon with him.

Yeah, counter-wagon, whatever, but you're still listening to someone you said you thought was scum.

And, surprise, surprise... You're still not talking about your reads.

Actually, let's talk about yours - I'd like to see the interactions influencing your Imperium read.
-Marquis
vezokpiraka
vezokpiraka
Jack of All Trades
vezokpiraka
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #7647 (ISO) » Tue Mar 24, 2015 5:10 am

Post by vezokpiraka »

In post 7620, Heartless wrote:
In post 7609, Metal Sonic wrote:
In post 7608, Heartless wrote:METAL

WHY DO YOU THINK HE'S CAVING ON THE TSO WHITEKNIGHT NOW?

because of me and zelink
*looks at the obvious*

/thought experiment

tso is lynched

flips town

you and zelink now owe him a "sheep"

THAT'S what vezok was focusing on

Congratulations! You caught me good. How did you figure I'm the best scum mastermind there ever was? Who did foil every single part of my plan? Yes I protected Ceph because his role was too good for us and I needed him alive to do stuff. When we saw that our killed disappeared I decided to claim to gain town cred for me and ceph. After that FT made our day worse by killing ceph, but all was not lost, because I had the incredible idea of voting someone who I openly said I townread at the start of the day in exchange for a gentleman's agreement of sheeping knowing I'll control more votes tomorrow.

But in my incredibly excited state I made some mistakes. I should have never said I consider TSO town, because I could've coasted way easier. My genius is oh so limited in only grand schemes. I mess the details every single time.

Now that the incredible scumhunter TSO has foiled my master plan I have nothing else to do. but bow to him.

HAIL TSO, THE MOST PARANOID KING THAT EVER LIVED! LONG LIVE THE KING, LONG LIVE TSO!
Windows hasn't detected any keyboard. Press Enter.
vezokpiraka
vezokpiraka
Jack of All Trades
vezokpiraka
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #7648 (ISO) » Tue Mar 24, 2015 5:11 am

Post by vezokpiraka »

Now on a more serious note I think heartless is just trolling, because he knows his team has no chance to win.
Windows hasn't detected any keyboard. Press Enter.
Metal Sonic
Metal Sonic
Sun Tzu
Metal Sonic
Sun Tzu
Sun Tzu

Post Post #7649 (ISO) » Tue Mar 24, 2015 5:12 am

Post by Metal Sonic »

In post 7611, T S O wrote:Okay, MS, let's do that.

Statement, TSO: "The game isn't balanced if scum have no way to stop vigs."

Analysis: TSO believes there must be a way scum have to evade vigs. vezokpiraka's role suits this perfectly. This is why TSO is pushing vezok, who coincidentally protected flipped scum n1.

Statement, Metal Sonic: "hurr hurr im town ur not"

Analysis: Subject is not reading the game, has no interest in debating with fellow players who don't support his views and is probably also picking his nose.

um, no, those aren't analyses. ok, well a bit. let me explain it to you.

Statement, TSO: "The game isn't balanced if scum have no way to stop vigs."

following this, :

therefore the statement by Metal Sonic portrays an attitude, belief, or view in response to the statement by T S O.

Analysis: TSO believes there must be a way scum have to evade vigs. vezokpiraka's role suits this perfectly. This is why TSO is pushing vezok, who coincidentally protected flipped scum n1.

Analysis: TSO believes there must be a way scum have to evade vigs. [1]

Okay. This works as weak analysis - explanation, but at least some beliefs of T S O is established.

vezokpiraka's role suits this perfectly. [2]

Here there is a logic gap. Firstly, the vigs we have seen were me and FT dayvigging. Not sure how this protection helps. Therefore, the word "perfectly" is unrepresentative and non-specific. Secondly, there is no link to how vezokpiraka's specific role is appropriate to T S O's belief; what sets apart vezok's role from that of mastin2, for example, or myself? A step should be established in distinguishing T S O from the rest.

This is why TSO is pushing vezok, who coincidentally protected flipped scum n1.[3]

This information can not be obtained from the statement above. Purely speculation and not analysis.

Analysis: Subject is not reading the game, has no interest in debating with fellow players who don't support his views and is probably also picking his nose.

Analysis: Subject is not reading the game [1]

The statement by Metal Sonic should portray an attitude, belief, or view in response to the statement by T S O. This is not done.

Reviewing statement:

The statement does not show evidence of the speaker not reading the game. If there was something in the statement that contradicts well-known facts in the game, then this assumption and thus, analysis can be drawn. However, the statement shows no evidence if the speaker is READING THE GAME OR NOT, so there was speculation made without evidence. You cannot draw inferences out of the text and construct your own story.

has no interest in debating with fellow players who don't support his views [2]

Interesting point. Your analysis could be strengthened by highlighting the use of "hurr". It is an uncommon word that signifies indignance, nonchalance, and perhaps intentional aggravation to fellow players. The use of contractions and abbreviated language "im" and "ur" also signifies a lack of interest in the conversation and a lackadaisical approach.

is probably also picking his nose. [3]

Unfortunately, the use of "hurr" does not connote a person picking one's nose. Therefore this is speculation and not part of analysis.

____

I was surprised to find some analysis in your "analysis"

I also spent my time unwisely
oopsies! haha!

I've updated my wiki! Check it out!

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”