Ozgin
Ozgin
Goon
Ozgin
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2525 (ISO) » Sun Mar 01, 2015 5:41 am

Post by Ozgin »

In post 2519, elusive wrote:Since I'm looking at everything ABR says about VF with a shaker of salt, why doesn't someone less "boy who cried wolf" explain what the mechanics argument is in like 2-3 sentences maximum? He's definitely not on a faction with pisskop so therefore that must mean that VF, if he isn't the cop which I still assume he is based on just the level of derpage, would mean you think there are two scum factions. I'm almost even okay with an ABR lynch over the other two.

This is not her scum game and I suggest you get off this fucking wagon before I stop being such a sweet little cupcake.

If you mean the mechanics argument by the weird argument against vf about his role and his report from last night:

VF got roleblocked in some form (probably by pisskop), so this morning when asked what his cop results were, he said he didn't get any results at all and he also included that he was told that he was shot and saved by the good doctor Boon. People are doubtful because it is rare that a doctor's healing gets reported to the player who was healed (apparently, that's what ABR and some others say here), and also because usually when roleblocked a report comes back "No Result" (again, just what the argument says). If what VF is saying is true it also points to there being more than 1 anti-town faction or player, which some people are also doubtful of the likelihood of.

That's about as summed up as I can make it, but even more tl;dr: everyone thinks it's possible that vf is telling the truth but some people doubt it more than others, and there's no way to know whether or not he is because ika is the mod and can do whatever he wants with things like pms and setup and stuff.

Also, you've been defending Ellie for a while this game, and Ellie defending you. Why is that?
If I'm modding your game, I'm sorry in advance. <3
T S O
T S O
Survivor
T S O
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2526 (ISO) » Sun Mar 01, 2015 5:46 am

Post by T S O »

"ellies town dis is her scum game i tink dis so get off her fagboys"
"i have the sickest grossest feeling that even if it's my lynch today, my townflip still won't lead to a tso lynch, and then he'll find some bullshit way to reason either shooting or lynching gm tomorrow because if there's anyone who can strongarm a mislynch despite his reads or cases being proved wrong time and again it's tso"
-Marquis
T S O
T S O
Survivor
T S O
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2527 (ISO) » Sun Mar 01, 2015 5:46 am

Post by T S O »

Elusive, who are you even pushing? Cheetory? For apathy? I can't remember, which reflects on your play more than mine.
"i have the sickest grossest feeling that even if it's my lynch today, my townflip still won't lead to a tso lynch, and then he'll find some bullshit way to reason either shooting or lynching gm tomorrow because if there's anyone who can strongarm a mislynch despite his reads or cases being proved wrong time and again it's tso"
-Marquis
elusive
elusive
Mafia Scum
elusive
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2528 (ISO) » Sun Mar 01, 2015 5:48 am

Post by elusive »

Why don't cheetory and areonaut and TSO and whoever else is on the thread explain NakedJogger's little nervous breakdown towards end of Day One, where he hammered Klingoncelt?

Explain it to me.

As for Ellie, she has a very good reputation on our home site. She also has a distinct differences between town and scum. In fact her town game is good enough that there was sometimes an expectation or fear of her being the first NK so that she couldn't lead town to victory. This is her "Don't kill me because I'm good at getting scum" game. So I bet you my {} that some scum are leading the train on her. Therefore, get off that train today and stop trying ACTIVELY TRYING TO KILL THE PERSON WHO POINTED OUT THE FIRST SCUM YESTERDAY.

In a newbie game town does scums job like self-vote. This is not a newbie game.

The MAFIA who killed BOONSKIIES, that dorky little llama, is someone most likely who knew him well in terms of his play. Who are those people? Can you name who knows Boon well enough to take his innocuous seeming comment as a soft claim?

Also to prevent more of the "in the realm of the idiotic," scum have no need to "SLIP INFO LIKE CRUMBING" in thread. They have a thing called Night Chat.
elusive
elusive
Mafia Scum
elusive
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2529 (ISO) » Sun Mar 01, 2015 5:56 am

Post by elusive »

Ozgin, thanks for the explanation. I have been in games where you get, "Someone tried to murder you in the night, but you were saved by a benevolent soul" kind of messages so that alone doesn't tell me much and again ika is creative in his roles and such so I'm not sure what is or isn't in the realm of possibility. Killing a possible cop for what could just be derpage or the truth doesn't make sense to me.

TSO, I want town to pressure the heck out of NakedJogger. I amn't 100% sure on anyone yet and there are a couple of people who aren't even here or who I am townreading for now. I wonder about dragonspawn due to pisskop and his ISO. I wonder about a lot of people who are lurking. Oh and cheetory seems to be playing opportunistically, does he have any original thoughts or reads or is he just going to sheep the crowds. Also look at this place on the KC wagon?

Aeronaut, thanks for the clarification. What do you think of cheetory?
Cheetory6
Cheetory6
MS Painter
Cheetory6
MS Painter
MS Painter

Post Post #2530 (ISO) » Sun Mar 01, 2015 6:01 am

Post by Cheetory6 »

Lol.
I don't have any original reads/thoughts? That's just a fucking misrep and a half.
I'm speaking in nonsense? Fucking hilarious coming from you.
elusive
elusive
Mafia Scum
elusive
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2531 (ISO) » Sun Mar 01, 2015 6:04 am

Post by elusive »

Actually, some of cheetory in ISO is decent. Cheetory, why aren't you pushing NJ today? Especially since pisskop was very resistant to it and you responded to him stating why you thought it was a good wagon? And your follow up on the FA issue? ABR states, without a damn reason, that FA and Shinobi and some others are town. You seem to scumread him so what are your thoughts on his reads?
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #2532 (ISO) » Sun Mar 01, 2015 6:05 am

Post by MathBlade »

In post 2503, FakedBlogger wrote:We've been through this and the question sucks. The legit question is if scum intended to roleblock viking, why did they also attempt to nighkill him. The only possible answer is there are 3 antitown factions: the mafia, the werewolves and the SK. Mafia blocked viking and NK-ed Boon, the werewolves NK-ed viking while the SK wasted pisskop. An alternative scenario would be the SK attempted to kill viking while the werewolves offed pisskop. How is this not boring yet?

.........These scenarios all involve VF telling the truth and believing him. I however do not.

About TSO --
He gives a sentence or two discussing things but never an opinion. Never a vote except for 2275.
At 2030 he says that vote isn't happening but doesn't have a read on good morning's slot like what? Then why didn't he vote or try to contribute to something that would happen? Possibly actively trying for no lynch at this point.
Then there is the scumslip he never follows up on and that is IT.

No opinions on VF like I said he's trying to avoid having anything set in stone. I call him out for it and he says "Ignore MathBlade". This cannot be an acceptable response.

The only games I've found of TSO are scum. In which he does the same shit. He can say he does the same shit as town but that doesn't make it true. If he's this unhelpful as town how does he convince anyone to be lynched without reasons.

Yes on D1 he led the Klingon lynch. A wrong lynch. Ellie isn't being coled by you it's more like "Don't look at VF" try to look at anyone else. Until you interact with the VF thread your Ellie is just a push to avoid talking about it.

Your entire defense is "MathBlade is wrong" without posts or supposition. Hell on my home site they at least try to say posts where they think I'm wrong. Occasionally I am but more often than not I am right in the past few games. Was I wrong at first? Yes I was a newbie. I've pretty much decided I will have to play here as an alt since people just say "Ignore MathBlade" and it's crept over from my home site at remarkable speed.

As I have said on D1 and continually with associations on D2, VF and NJ are likely together. NJ wants the VF tunnel to stop but realizes it probably won't so throws his vote on it while trying to convince us not to vote it AT THE SAME TIME.

I'm telling you VF and NJ likely scum together.
Cheetory6
Cheetory6
MS Painter
Cheetory6
MS Painter
MS Painter

Post Post #2533 (ISO) » Sun Mar 01, 2015 6:06 am

Post by Cheetory6 »

Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz.
elusive
elusive
Mafia Scum
elusive
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2534 (ISO) » Sun Mar 01, 2015 6:07 am

Post by elusive »

In post 2531, elusive wrote:Actually, some of cheetory in ISO is decent. Cheetory, why aren't you pushing NJ today? Especially since pisskop was very resistant to it and you responded to him stating why you thought it was a good wagon? And your follow up on the FA issue? ABR states, without a damn reason, that FA and Shinobi and some others are town. You seem to scumread him so what are your thoughts on his reads?
Ozgin
Ozgin
Goon
Ozgin
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2535 (ISO) » Sun Mar 01, 2015 6:13 am

Post by Ozgin »

Spoiler: Ellie's ISO Posts that stand out to me
In post 1163, Ellie wrote:Boonskies, elusive is town. Mislynch someone else.

This is really strong of a stance to take and really came out of nowhere. This leads me to believe you're a Mason with elusive or a Lover or something. Also, the whole little conversation here with dragon and boon between this quote and 1167 just makes it seem like you're pulling this out of your ass, Ellie.

In post 1325, Ellie wrote:elusive will not be lynched while I am alive. Take that as you will. I might consider dragonspawn, though

Again, Mason or Lover? Why are you so adamant on defending elusive? It's baffling.

In post 1372, Ellie wrote:Elusive is very unlikely to be lynched
after
my flip either. :D

This would indicate some kind of PR that I must not know about, because I don't know what would stop elusive from dying if you died? What does this mean?

In post 1395, Ellie wrote:We're not masons. Elusive, you are too clever for your own good.

This sounds like elusive almost slipped or started to say the wrong things, and Ellie was trying to nudge her into not saying something stupid to blow their cover (or Ellie's bluff..?)

In post 1623, Ellie wrote:I never claimed mason. I said a missing puzzle piece could explain my posts, and that I doubt elusive would be lynched. Both statements are 100% true. Hardly my fault you guys misinterpreted.

You've been so mysterious it's almost impossible to not misinterpret. Either you're crumbing something and trying to keep that something under wraps, or you're bluffing, but either way it actually is your fault that you're being misinterpreted because you're being purposely ambiguous.

In post 1964, Ellie wrote:I think vikingfan is a town cop and telling the truth, but I am okay with his death and will probably hammer him if he reaches L-1.

This is the scummiest thing I've seen from Ellie, and was the base of my scumread on her in the recent few pages. I almost let this slip out of mind when Ellie started defending vf from ABR, but just look at what this is saying: "I believe that vikingfan is both town and cop, which can only be beneficial to the town. However, I'm perfectly okay with him dying, and in fact would seal the tomb myself if I got the chance." You know who else would know for sure that vikingfan is a town and would both be perfectly okay with him dying and would seal his fate themselves given the chance? Scum. Scum would do that.

In post 1999, Ellie wrote:No

This blatant refusal to explain her above quote just furthers my scumread on her, especially when a quote is si anti-town that it warrants an immediate explaination.

VOTE: Ellie

Ellie, please explain yourself here. What's up with you and elusive? What was that quote about killing viking about? We need answers here.
If I'm modding your game, I'm sorry in advance. <3
elusive
elusive
Mafia Scum
elusive
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2536 (ISO) » Sun Mar 01, 2015 6:17 am

Post by elusive »

TSO,
Spoiler:
I don't use the term "fagboys" because I think it's rude but I have a lot of gay friends and we actually share many of the same interests so no need to be wonky.

Ozgin,
Spoiler:
Ellie and I know each other from another site. I wrote a fan fiction about her and some other people (yay MathBlade was in a fanfic too). Ellie is not the first or last person to hard defend me since I have a very clear town meta. Heck someone I only played one game with here did it too. Maybe one day you will too.

Also based on just my record I have never been lynched as town, except in one game where it was bastard and there were more 3rd parties and scum living then town. So scum have to NK me because as town I'm kind of relentless.
elusive
elusive
Mafia Scum
elusive
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2537 (ISO) » Sun Mar 01, 2015 6:17 am

Post by elusive »

Cheetory, respond plz.
Cheetory6
Cheetory6
MS Painter
Cheetory6
MS Painter
MS Painter

Post Post #2538 (ISO) » Sun Mar 01, 2015 6:18 am

Post by Cheetory6 »

God you are just so fucking rude.
I'm trying to not respond in kind but you're making it really challenging. q.q
elusive wrote:Actually, some of cheetory in ISO is decent. Cheetory, why aren't you pushing NJ today? Especially since pisskop was very resistant to it and you responded to him stating why you thought it was a good wagon? And your follow up on the FA issue? ABR states, without a damn reason, that FA and Shinobi and some others are town. You seem to scumread him so what are your thoughts on his reads?
Been trying to focus on what most people are talking about so my attention hasn't really been on NJ. His push on Kitz was kind of off, but nothing he's said this cycle has really pinged me all that much. Pisskop being very resistant to his wagon strikes me as being too obvious as other people have said. I'd need to ISO him again to feel confident on any kind of read on him and I just don't really feel like it right now.

I was paranoid of ABR's claim retraction, but he's grabbing too much attention and it makes me lean that he's less likely to be scum. Shinobi is probably town so I don't really disagree with his read there and I don't know why he's townreading FA so I don't know whether I disagree or not?
elusive
elusive
Mafia Scum
elusive
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2539 (ISO) » Sun Mar 01, 2015 6:19 am

Post by elusive »

Point on the doll where the rudeness is?
elusive
elusive
Mafia Scum
elusive
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2540 (ISO) » Sun Mar 01, 2015 6:19 am

Post by elusive »

If you mean aggro, then yes.
Cheetory6
Cheetory6
MS Painter
Cheetory6
MS Painter
MS Painter

Post Post #2541 (ISO) » Sun Mar 01, 2015 6:20 am

Post by Cheetory6 »

elusive wrote:OH wow the more I look at cheetory6's post the more I see nonsense. Wow. Really? You have no fucking clue do you?
Hi im not rude at all.
Cheetory6
Cheetory6
MS Painter
Cheetory6
MS Painter
MS Painter

Post Post #2542 (ISO) » Sun Mar 01, 2015 6:21 am

Post by Cheetory6 »

You didn't even bother to read my ISO in detail before saying it was empty sheepy nonsense.
Sorry if I'm a little pissy when I've been trying to keep caught up in this game and people keep taking lame potshots at me.
elusive
elusive
Mafia Scum
elusive
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2543 (ISO) » Sun Mar 01, 2015 6:22 am

Post by elusive »

That was for the last post of yours I read today, I already corrected myself based on looking at your ISO above. Do you want a cookie? People who are lurkery hit all my wrong nerves and I haven't even entered actually rude mode yet.
Cheetory6
Cheetory6
MS Painter
Cheetory6
MS Painter
MS Painter

Post Post #2544 (ISO) » Sun Mar 01, 2015 6:25 am

Post by Cheetory6 »

I've been borderline burnt out for a while because I've been in too many games.
This game's pace is ridiculously fast and it's really noisy and there are a lot of really ridiculous claims and other bullshit going on.

I'm not trying to lurk. I'm just finding it ridiculously hard to stay engaged and give a shit at this point.
Prodding at me in an annoying way until I'm angry isn't going to help.
Please don't. q.q
elusive
elusive
Mafia Scum
elusive
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2545 (ISO) » Sun Mar 01, 2015 6:32 am

Post by elusive »

Going to ignore the anti-game nature of that for now.

TSO, on to you then.

MathBlade is acting weird with the troll thing and playing very differently then acryon. However, she is right about your play.
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #2546 (ISO) » Sun Mar 01, 2015 6:35 am

Post by MathBlade »

[quote="In post 2536, elusive"]TSO,
Spoiler:
I don't use the term "fagboys" because I think it's rude but I have a lot of gay friends and we actually share many of the same interests so no need to be wonky.

*nods* Thanks Elusive :)
Cheetory6
Cheetory6
MS Painter
Cheetory6
MS Painter
MS Painter

Post Post #2547 (ISO) » Sun Mar 01, 2015 6:36 am

Post by Cheetory6 »

Whatever.
I still think Ellie is scum. I think you're being naive about how plausible it is for someone to be able to bus. Especially since Ellie was so loud about it and was so willing to compromise in other places and we haven't seen anything like that from her this cycle.
It's the best feeling I've had this entire cycle and you shouting "Ellie is town" doesn't make me feel anything different.
Wake1
Wake1
Jack of All Trades
Wake1
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2548 (ISO) » Sun Mar 01, 2015 6:36 am

Post by Wake1 »

Good God.

2500 posts.

I don't know where a good foothold to get back into the game would be.
"It's wise to be... cautious... with Wake."
— House*
"What Wake lacks in charisma, he makes up for it in pure analytic power."
— Nosferatu*
Wake1
Wake1
Jack of All Trades
Wake1
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2549 (ISO) » Sun Mar 01, 2015 6:39 am

Post by Wake1 »

In post 2538, Cheetory6 wrote:God you are just so fucking rude.

From experience, that's par for the course.

From 1 to 10, how worthy is she of rope?
"It's wise to be... cautious... with Wake."
— House*
"What Wake lacks in charisma, he makes up for it in pure analytic power."
— Nosferatu*

Return to “Completed Large Normal Games”