Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #2500 (ISO) » Sat Feb 28, 2015 7:14 pm

Post by MathBlade »

Lynch VF* sorry was thinking about ABR's post.
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #2501 (ISO) » Sat Feb 28, 2015 7:18 pm

Post by MathBlade »

In post 2485, T S O wrote:HOW FUCKING DIFFICULT IS IT TO GIVE ONE GOOD REASON FOR TOWNREADING ELLIE WHEN ASKED REPEATEDLY?

ANSWER: QUITE FUCKING EASY

My first reason is Antitown to say so I will go with my second.

She puts in more detective work than most people. Explains her reads which is something you aren't doing TSO and attempts to listen and overall everything that goes on I get a good vibe.

Furthermore I am coming around to her reads being okay on Ozgin. :) I think he is town.
Aeronaut
Aeronaut
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Aeronaut
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2502 (ISO) » Sun Mar 01, 2015 3:30 am

Post by Aeronaut »

Ok, before I start catching up on the rest I missed, is this post really something we should be ignoring?

In post 2080, Albert B. Rampage wrote:
If scum intended to nightkill viking, as he claims, why did they also roleblock him?

I'll say that I feel like ABR's opening today seems really sketchy, and TBH, I don't really believe that someone like ABR mixes up a role PM and then casually mentions an ongoing game... However, the above is a
really good fucking question.
2023 W/L | 1-0
FakedBlogger
FakedBlogger
Goon
FakedBlogger
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2503 (ISO) » Sun Mar 01, 2015 3:45 am

Post by FakedBlogger »

We've been through this and the question sucks. The legit question is if scum intended to roleblock viking, why did they also attempt to nighkill him. The only possible answer is there are 3 antitown factions: the mafia, the werewolves and the SK. Mafia blocked viking and NK-ed Boon, the werewolves NK-ed viking while the SK wasted pisskop. An alternative scenario would be the SK attempted to kill viking while the werewolves offed pisskop. How is this not boring yet?
FakedBlogger
FakedBlogger
Goon
FakedBlogger
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2504 (ISO) » Sun Mar 01, 2015 3:50 am

Post by FakedBlogger »

VOTE: viking

Fuck it, this is never going to stop.
Aeronaut
Aeronaut
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Aeronaut
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2505 (ISO) » Sun Mar 01, 2015 3:51 am

Post by Aeronaut »

Wouldn't there be three kills then?

Also, Pisskop's role didn't specify a color or anything.
2023 W/L | 1-0
FakedBlogger
FakedBlogger
Goon
FakedBlogger
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2506 (ISO) » Sun Mar 01, 2015 3:54 am

Post by FakedBlogger »

No mang, there can be mafia and there can be werewolf, a mafia flip will be regular looking while werewolf flip would probably be yellow. There were two kills and viking claims he was saved so 3 shots in total from 3 antitown factions.. supposedly.
goodmorning
goodmorning
Any
Survivor
goodmorning
Any
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: Any

Post Post #2507 (ISO) » Sun Mar 01, 2015 3:55 am

Post by goodmorning »

In post 2489, Albert B. Rampage wrote:Or maybe she did it because she thought it would give her town points? See, it's WIFOM.

That's incredibly unlikely. You in particular are being super flat in your interpretations of things. It's almost like you think Scum are stupid or something.

All we know is that she knew, which is not WIFOM. She's one of the players who was looking out for it, when a bunch of players didn't.

Do we actually know when she knew?

In post 2491, elusive wrote:GM, you're ignoring me? Did I ask you something? I'm wary of reading you either way so cloudy with a chance.

No, just ignoring your slot in general. I mean, if you ask questions and shit I'll answer them, I just don't think I can read you so I'm not going to try. At least, not yet. I may have to if this game lasts and so do we.

In post 2496, elusive wrote:Does anyone have actual scum cases or reads?

Doubtful.

@NJ/Aero: Meh. It's not impossible for Mafia to Block and Kill the same person on the same Night. Slightly less likely than multifaction, but not impossible.
If they couldn't think of anyone else they wanted to kill, they might have tried, but thinking he would probably be protected anyway, blocked him too, just in case.

Anyway the speculation is getting dull.

For the record: I plan to play this game in the manner I usually play as confTown: either sloppy and ridiculous or lurky and tunneling.
EFFORT IS NOT INDICATIVE OF ALIGNMENT
LA during normal working and sleeping hours EST

Get to know a very pleasant AM.
FakedBlogger
FakedBlogger
Goon
FakedBlogger
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2508 (ISO) » Sun Mar 01, 2015 3:56 am

Post by FakedBlogger »

or swap SK with vig .. same shit.
FakedBlogger
FakedBlogger
Goon
FakedBlogger
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2509 (ISO) » Sun Mar 01, 2015 3:57 am

Post by FakedBlogger »

roleblock + NK works with veterans only.
Kitz
Kitz
Goon
Kitz
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2510 (ISO) » Sun Mar 01, 2015 4:05 am

Post by Kitz »

Here we go again, setup discussion...

As for the "doctor slip" thingie, it's not that hard to figure out after a flip. Just go on ISO, CTRL+F and then "Doctor".
Aeronaut
Aeronaut
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Aeronaut
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2511 (ISO) » Sun Mar 01, 2015 4:10 am

Post by Aeronaut »

In post 2506, FakedBlogger wrote:No mang, there can be mafia and there can be werewolf, a mafia flip will be regular looking while werewolf flip would probably be yellow. There were two kills and viking claims he was saved so 3 shots in total from 3 antitown factions.. supposedly.

Ok.

VOTE: ABR

We could probably verify whether VF is playing the bullshit game after another flip, right?

In post 2507, goodmorning wrote:
For the record: I plan to play this game in the manner I usually play as confTown: either sloppy and ridiculous or lurky and tunneling.

Why would you say this?
2023 W/L | 1-0
Cheetory6
Cheetory6
MS Painter
Cheetory6
MS Painter
MS Painter

Post Post #2512 (ISO) » Sun Mar 01, 2015 4:44 am

Post by Cheetory6 »

More I look at her interactions with pisskop on D1, the more it looks like scum distancing to me.
She makes a vocal point to direct everyone's attention to pisskop being scummy multiple times, but doesn't vote for him initially. It feels more like posturing than anything.
Ellie wrote:pisskop, you seem like you want people to think you're town, but are actually scum.

Ellie wrote:This is the measured response of scum trying to look unruffled.

I just feel like the manner in which she's pushing pisskop feels fake and seems very intentionally loud. Like "LOOK AT HOW NOT SCUMMATES PISSKOP AND I ARE".

Look at the difference between her scumread on pisskop and her reads on literally everyone else now. It really comes across like she doesn't know how to come across as strongly with a fake scumread on someone when it was comparatively much easier to do it on D1 when it was just on someone that she knows is scum.

The elusive defense on flip stuff is weird and while weird isn't necessarily scummy, her inability to explain exactly what she was trying to do/being dodgy is general feels pretty off.

VOTE: Ellie

I like this vote. c:
T S O
T S O
Survivor
T S O
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2513 (ISO) » Sun Mar 01, 2015 4:46 am

Post by T S O »

In post 2491, elusive wrote:TSO, who are your posts addressed to? Ellie is useful to town. Any real points you want to make or is caps lock all you can do? Since you have yet to make a rational case, guess which of the two of your posts look like those of an irate baboon?

"Ellie is useful to town."

That statement is grossly incorrect - Ellie is as far from useful as you are from rational right now.
"i have the sickest grossest feeling that even if it's my lynch today, my townflip still won't lead to a tso lynch, and then he'll find some bullshit way to reason either shooting or lynching gm tomorrow because if there's anyone who can strongarm a mislynch despite his reads or cases being proved wrong time and again it's tso"
-Marquis
T S O
T S O
Survivor
T S O
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2514 (ISO) » Sun Mar 01, 2015 4:48 am

Post by T S O »

In post 2498, MathBlade wrote:
In post 2403, T S O wrote:MathBlade, if you want to be treated as rational, you need to act rational.

You need to lay out your scumcase on me. You need to then look at what you've wrote, and consider whether you
actually believe
it, or whether pride/anger is contributing to it.

If you still feel you have a legitimate case on me, post it and I'll respond to it, one time only, even though I've been asked to stop responding and I agree with that sentiment.

1) As of the post quoted above you have yet to lay out a single point about anything relevant in the thread towards the lynch candidates.

2) The day 1 votals are a mess.

3) Your arguments are coming soon or one sentence/naked.

4) I haven't seen you lead a decent charge. This reminds me of a scum game of yours I read where out of the final three you weren't even a candidate. You are trying to seem town than be town.

5) certain posts also ping me as wrong mainly need to reread to cite but yeah you come off at best unproductive town or at worst scum likely the latter.

1) ...I have discussed myself, viking and Ellie. Are you reading the thread?

2) That's fantastic, but has nothing to do with me.

3) That's how I play as any alignment - this is something which is easily checked.

4) The Klingon d1 lynch was primarily led by me. The Ellie lynch today is being co-led by me.

5) Thank you for another vague, incorrect accusation.
"i have the sickest grossest feeling that even if it's my lynch today, my townflip still won't lead to a tso lynch, and then he'll find some bullshit way to reason either shooting or lynching gm tomorrow because if there's anyone who can strongarm a mislynch despite his reads or cases being proved wrong time and again it's tso"
-Marquis
T S O
T S O
Survivor
T S O
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2515 (ISO) » Sun Mar 01, 2015 4:49 am

Post by T S O »

Yeah, it's official - anything MathBlade posts from now on I am ignoring, she literally makes no fucking sense ever and is also blind.
-Marquis
T S O
T S O
Survivor
T S O
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2516 (ISO) » Sun Mar 01, 2015 4:53 am

Post by T S O »

Can I talk to people who interest me? Shinobi, Aeronaut, where you two at?
-Marquis
Aeronaut
Aeronaut
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Aeronaut
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2517 (ISO) » Sun Mar 01, 2015 4:54 am

Post by Aeronaut »

In post 2516, T S O wrote:Can I talk to people who interest me? Shinobi, Aeronaut, where you two at?

Oh hai!

I'd be fine with lynching Elle, too tbh. She's sketchy AF. I feel like ABR's is worse right now though
2023 W/L | 1-0
Ozgin
Ozgin
Goon
Ozgin
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2518 (ISO) » Sun Mar 01, 2015 5:09 am

Post by Ozgin »

In post 2464, Ellie wrote:
Okay. It's just, do you have any strong reads? You're waffling all over the issue of which of me/VF is scum. If he answers one question from you, you will vote me. Since VF and I are both town, I'd prefer for you to actually commit one way or another.

Well, I've just decided to give VF one more night because I don't think it's fair that someone be lynched for poor circumstance. That being said, I still don't entirely buy into his claim, but read below and you'll hear more on that from me.

As for you, this makes you my strongest scumread, followed by a lean scumread on NJ. I'm going to ISO you and NJ and try to figure it all out. What is your read of NJ?

---------------------------------------------------

In post 2475, vikingfan wrote:Ozgin, what exactly do you need? I already reported I am a Cop with the ability to investigate one player per night and will find out if they are protown or not. If something happens where I don't get a result, then the result is unknown. I also received a PM last night informing me my investigation on Shinobi came back as unknown and that I was attacked last night but was saved. Given that pisskop was a mafia RB, it's not a huge jump that he blocked me from my investigation. I have no idea what else you need.

Okay, are you going to be able to use your ability again tonight? If so, now that the mafia roleblock is dead, assuming you survive and don't get roleblocked, please please please for the love of god get a report back to us D3. Then I'll have no doubts about you, and shit, I'd write you a formal apology.

But until then, I'm okay with not voting for you and going with this elusive quote:

In post 2476, elusive wrote:If VF doesn't die N2 then the VF issue should be revisited.

In post 2482, goodmorning wrote:No, it's not WIFOM, it's a deliberate attempt to point out that
there are no Scum motivations
for pointing out that she saw the Doc crumb.

Could it have been a Freudian slip? Imagine this: At night, a player is reading the thread looking for who to nk. That player finds some profoundly awesome piece of evidence that somehow slipped under everyone's radar. The next day, when the person who was nk'd was revealed to be something awesome (like Boon's doctor PR), everyone is kinda getting ready to move on, but the player who found the evidence gets a little egotistical. They want people to realize how cool they are for discovering this awesome, barely noticeable piece of evidence, so they make the error of pointing it out. It's as if they were to say, "Man that NK was a great job on the scum team, they must be pretty damn smart! I bet they're awesome players!" And then just sits there and smiles as they stroke their own ego.

I don't actually think that's the case, but I thought it interesting enough to bring up.

Sorry it took me another day and a half or however long it's been to post, RL is hard. I'm back for the weekend though, at least until tonight.
If I'm modding your game, I'm sorry in advance. <3
elusive
elusive
Mafia Scum
elusive
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2519 (ISO) » Sun Mar 01, 2015 5:28 am

Post by elusive »

What actual point doesn't make sense TSO or Cheetory? Point to it and I'll explain nice and slow. Oh and cheetory does being voted motivate you to vote?

Based on ISOing and looking at the votals:

Aeronaut is probably scum (oh and great question about alignment of Pisskop, you're really reading carefully and that almost seemed like a town slip except it was such BS since his role aka "Mafia" was mentioned in the death scene). Boo hoo. VOTE: Aeronaut

TSO you led or co-led a wagon on town yesterday over stupid reasons, no one cares what you think.

If any scum distancing was going on it was between pisskop and dragonspawn. Or are you not reading the effing ISO, cheetory?

Since I'm looking at everything ABR says about VF with a shaker of salt, why doesn't someone less "boy who cried wolf" explain what the mechanics argument is in like 2-3 sentences maximum? He's definitely not on a faction with pisskop so therefore that must mean that VF, if he isn't the cop which I still assume he is based on just the level of derpage, would mean you think there are two scum factions. I'm almost even okay with an ABR lynch over the other two.

Based on what I know of Ellie and her play, she is not scum. People piling on her are the scum or idiot town and the wagons that are being resisted are Much More Likely Scum.

This is not her scum game and I suggest you get off this fucking wagon before I stop being such a sweet little cupcake.
Aeronaut
Aeronaut
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Aeronaut
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2520 (ISO) » Sun Mar 01, 2015 5:31 am

Post by Aeronaut »

In post 2519, elusive wrote:
Aeronaut is probably scum (oh and great question about alignment of Pisskop, you're really reading carefully and that almost seemed like a town slip except it was such BS since his role aka "Mafia" was mentioned in the death scene). Boo hoo. VOTE: Aeronaut

What? I didn't ask a question about his alignment.
2023 W/L | 1-0
elusive
elusive
Mafia Scum
elusive
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2521 (ISO) » Sun Mar 01, 2015 5:36 am

Post by elusive »

In post 2505, Aeronaut wrote:Wouldn't there be three kills then?

What was this about? It did specify a color (red) as well as alignment (mafia).
elusive
elusive
Mafia Scum
elusive
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2522 (ISO) » Sun Mar 01, 2015 5:37 am

Post by elusive »

OH wow the more I look at cheetory6's post the more I see nonsense. Wow. Really? You have no fucking clue do you?
Cheetory6
Cheetory6
MS Painter
Cheetory6
MS Painter
MS Painter

Post Post #2523 (ISO) » Sun Mar 01, 2015 5:38 am

Post by Cheetory6 »

elusive wrote:Oh and cheetory does being voted motivate you to vote?
Yeup.
Now that you've moved your vote:
UNVOTE:

elusive wrote:If any scum distancing was going on it was between pisskop and dragonspawn. Or are you not reading the effing ISO, cheetory?
Why would I have noticed distancing between pisskop and dragonspawn while ISOing Ellie?
If you're referring to another ISO, then you're right, I'm not reading the effing ISO.

I'm seriously getting fucking sick of people dismissing everything I say without actually responding to anything I'm saying. -.-

elusive wrote:Based on what I know of Ellie and her play, she is not scum.
OH. Thank goodness I can just take your word for it.
Thanks elusive.
Really helped me see the light here.

Also,
VOTE: Ellie
Aeronaut
Aeronaut
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Aeronaut
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2524 (ISO) » Sun Mar 01, 2015 5:39 am

Post by Aeronaut »

In post 2521, elusive wrote:
In post 2505, Aeronaut wrote:Wouldn't there be three kills then?

What was this about? It did specify a color (red) as well as alignment (mafia).

No, I think if it were multiball it'd literally say "Red Mafia" or "Blue Mafia" or something.
2023 W/L | 1-0

Return to “Completed Large Normal Games”