pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1025 (ISO) » Wed Feb 18, 2015 4:12 pm

Post by pisskop »

In post 919, elusive wrote:Pisskop seems like a nice girl, I will answer her questions when I'm at a computer. I don't know if kitz is scum or town but she has a nice avatar. Kitz what do you think?

Yes, I'm sorry I called you a he. I meant no insult.
In post 923, SilverWolf wrote:
TIA

Thank ya.

Klingon

In post 957, Klingoncelt wrote:Isn't it a bit much for a -game noob to jump into a Large? She knows no one, she doesn't even know all the roles.

That is, assuming that she's both Town and not an alt.

If she is NoobTown, how much help can she give us as the game progresses?

It all smells a bit fishy to me.

In post 976, Klingoncelt wrote:Should we lynch their slots?

. What are you saying here? You want to lynch her because she's 'too new'?
. What would any of their flips tell us?
. Does your play usually look as barren and one-linered as this game?

Spoiler: Elusive
In post 954, elusive wrote:
Yes, I do consider a D1 vote and lynch of a flat lurker viable. Are scums possibly lurkers? Yes. Can a person who's being a lurker whether on purpose or if not on purpose (Wouldn't they tell the mod to v\la) that means that they are afraid to talk so that people can't read through their lies. Lynch Active Lurkers and Replace Lurkers ASAP is a theory of mine.

What do you learn from a lurker's lynch; except their alignment? Who in this thread is actively lurking? I find little motivation to go after the low fruit instead of the scummiest player. Especially in D1 of a large game.

How am I threatening in this post? I threatened in the other post that if you cross lines of civility with me, I go off the rails real quick. In this I was stating if he finds it scummy he should put a vote where his mouth is.

Okay, why do you feel the need to get defensive and antagonize people?

In post 734, elusive wrote:We should also take a look at the people who were trying to steamroll Viking's lynch.

In post 918, pisskop wrote:
And who do you suggest?

Umm...House? That's why I voted House? There's others who kept saying "vote vikingfan" but he stood out to me most.

:igmeou: So when you said, "We should also take a look at the people who were trying to steamroll Viking's lynch" you meant pressure just House.

1) is your issue with the consistency of it, the act of rating so many posts, or something else?
2) Provide an example of what you mean wrt 'not moving the game forward'. I certainly see the steamrolling, however.
3) You read through his meta? What did his non-scum games reveal? How many games did you read?

2)
I didn't read through his entire meta, that's probably Herculean. I skimmed through his scum game that was linked as an example of large normal by silverwolf (mostly skimmed the ending where players commentated) and also based on another game of his briefly. So only two.

Thanks for answering one question, how about my other two?
2) do you think that constitutes an accurate meta?

In post 994, elusive wrote:Oh and if you're keeping options open then you shouldn't pretend to be all actively doing stuff, that's not keeping options open that's seeming like you're all busy when you're not.

I've asked you to clarify why House is scummy; to be specific about your own scumread. You are continuing to be vague. I think you are faking outrage towards him.

In post 1023, elusive wrote:FA, your tone is so arrogant, are you scum and prepping me for a nk?

In post 661, elusive wrote:My lean towns so far were: Wake (who I would maybe sheep if he were not V\LA), SilverWolf (already stated in thread), acryon, FA_Q2, Aeronaut, Rampage (idk maybe), Celt,

Where do you get this? What evidence do you have that FA is scum or 'prepping you for a Night Kill?
You were townreading her most the game. What happened?

In post 949, elusive wrote:I'd rather see people go after a strong player and see what happens or reactions from that. Therefore, my vote on House. Maybe I'll switch to Wake or one of the other Boss type Pokemon.

And yes if I had to choose, I would choose to lynch a lurker most times because from my brief experience they become a thorn in the side. Also usually newb scum heavy lurks.

So are you scumreading Wake as well? When did you start?
So in 661 you list Wake as town and sheepable (despite him not having a single vote), and here he's as scummy as House? I'm done watching you faph about.

Vote: Elusive
beeboy - Everyone thought this game was made to troll pie but it was really made to troll pisskop.
Almost50 pisskop: Overall, that's a townie slot. Don't ask for specifics because with PK everything can be interpreted either way. It's probably WHEN he says/does things that matter, so it's more of a matter of conception rather than solid reasoning.
dragonspawn
dragonspawn
Mafia Scum
dragonspawn
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1026 (ISO) » Wed Feb 18, 2015 4:47 pm

Post by dragonspawn »

In post 1020, vikingfan wrote:
Viking

Spoiler: viking
In post 591, vikingfan wrote:

LOL, I'm going to enjoy mentioning this in the postgame.

So what is your take on House?
. You may have also forgotten my other questions:

In post 511, pisskop wrote:What do you mean? In this same quote you mentioned listing scumreads, but don't go into detail about Silverwolf or TSO. Are you scumreading TSO?

The closest I've come to finding an answer for this is 593. And I can't find a read on TSO from you.

My take on House is the same as before. I'm leaning town on TSO though I'm not sure I like his extensive fishing on my role PM...I answered it but it could be helpful to scum as well.

UNVOTE: Jared, even though I don't like his lurking, I'll give his replacement a fair shot.

And Klingon had the most scummy post I've ever seen...lynching 3 slots solely because they're inactive? Yikes! VOTE: klingon

What is wrong with answering questions about your role pm? You claimed.

And while Klingon didn't make a protown post there have you bothered reading yours? And you are supposedly the cop
dragonspawn
dragonspawn
Mafia Scum
dragonspawn
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1027 (ISO) » Wed Feb 18, 2015 4:49 pm

Post by dragonspawn »

In post 1023, elusive wrote:So you think klingoncelt is town? Can someone describe her town vs scum meta? From what I can tell she's not a newbie. Dragon has defenders but I do not get his selective reading of the thread.

FA, your tone is so arrogant, are you scum and prepping me for a nk?
If not, bring it now. I answered your question, do you have any more or is that the extent of your hunting?
Do you have any scum reads beyond the low hanging fruit?

Klingoncelt, hey there.

Why would you expect to be the night kill?
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1028 (ISO) » Wed Feb 18, 2015 4:52 pm

Post by Albert B. Rampage »

Klingon is town...lynch someone else.
Guard your honor. Let your reputation fall where it will. And outlive the bastards.
Klingoncelt
Klingoncelt
Jack of All Trades
Klingoncelt
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1029 (ISO) » Wed Feb 18, 2015 4:58 pm

Post by Klingoncelt »

In post 978, House wrote:

Whoa wtf?

How does this come from town?

I always do that unless they're some kind of Extreme Obvious Town 4Evah. It saves the mod having to replace.

I wasn't getting superstrong townie vibes off either of them.
Aeronaut
Aeronaut
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Aeronaut
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #1030 (ISO) » Wed Feb 18, 2015 4:59 pm

Post by Aeronaut »

:facepalm:

VOTE: KC
2023 W/L | 1-0
Klingoncelt
Klingoncelt
Jack of All Trades
Klingoncelt
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1031 (ISO) » Wed Feb 18, 2015 5:01 pm

Post by Klingoncelt »

In post 985, elusive wrote:
In post 957, Klingoncelt wrote:

Isn't it a bit much for a -game noob to jump into a Large? She knows no one, she doesn't even know all the roles.

That is, assuming that she's both Town and
not
an alt.

"If she is NoobTown, how much help can she give us as the game progresses?"

So, you want to lynch a noob town Kitz for this reason? I'm trying to figure out where this is coming from or why it would make sense to state this.

Vote: klingoncelt

Day1 lynches are usually a shot in the dark. Day1 lynches usually end up being a Townie - by usually I mean nearly always. If someone has to be lynched and we can't find True Scum Almighty, then going with a weak link isn't a horrifically bad idea.
Klingoncelt
Klingoncelt
Jack of All Trades
Klingoncelt
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1032 (ISO) » Wed Feb 18, 2015 5:03 pm

Post by Klingoncelt »

In post 997, SilverWolf wrote:KItz has bad pushes and a weak ISO, if that's where town wants to go, that's fine but pinged my scumdar so hard, the neighbors were wondering where that noise was coming from.

Seriously, "let's lynch three spots because they aren't here to defend themselves" is ewwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww....................................scummy as shit.

VOTE: klingoncelt

No it isn't. You know me better than this, I'm always up for a D1 PL.
Klingoncelt
Klingoncelt
Jack of All Trades
Klingoncelt
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1033 (ISO) » Wed Feb 18, 2015 5:03 pm

Post by Klingoncelt »

In post 999, dragonspawn wrote:

What?? Was there something crummy about either?

Was there anything Towny about either?
Aeronaut
Aeronaut
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Aeronaut
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1034 (ISO) » Wed Feb 18, 2015 5:05 pm

Post by Aeronaut »

It's not a policy lynch, why try to pass it off as such?

You don't PL people for replacing out.
2023 W/L | 1-0
Klingoncelt
Klingoncelt
Jack of All Trades
Klingoncelt
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1035 (ISO) » Wed Feb 18, 2015 5:07 pm

Post by Klingoncelt »

In post 1019, FA_Q2 wrote:

One of the scummiest thing I have ever seen. WTH.

VOTE: Klingoncelt

Elusive can wait till tomorrow.

You need to play more then. Pretty sure I made similar D1 posts over at the Twaff. Go read.
elusive
elusive
Mafia Scum
elusive
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1036 (ISO) » Wed Feb 18, 2015 5:07 pm

Post by elusive »

Unvote

Klingon, I agree with #1031. Actually the only part that pinged me off was "if its a noobtown then it wont be useful" by which logic we could just kill the claimed cop. I would look more at the active lurkers like jared who posted a little during rvs or a bit here and there like some otehrs and then dissipated. Based on activity overview and ISO who do you think?
SilverWolf
SilverWolf
Jack of All Trades
SilverWolf
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1037 (ISO) » Wed Feb 18, 2015 5:08 pm

Post by SilverWolf »

In post 1032, Klingoncelt wrote:
In post 997, SilverWolf wrote:KItz has bad pushes and a weak ISO, if that's where town wants to go, that's fine but pinged my scumdar so hard, the neighbors were wondering where that noise was coming from.

Seriously, "let's lynch three spots because they aren't here to defend themselves" is ewwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww....................................scummy as shit.

VOTE: klingoncelt

No it isn't. You know me better than this, I'm always up for a D1 PL.

Why PL though? And why would acryon's spot be a PL? Were you scumreading him before he replaced? I mean, what's scummy about it is no one can claim if we just lynch replace outs before they are filled and they are completely informationless.
Darkness cannot drive out darkness: only light can do that. Hate cannot drive out hate: only love can do that.
House
House
Survivor
House
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1038 (ISO) » Wed Feb 18, 2015 5:09 pm

Post by House »

In post 1024, SilverWolf wrote:
In post 1022, House wrote:SW, if town was making bad pushes and you had a weak ISO, would you be ok with town lynching you?

If not, why support such a wagon on someone else?

Since you felt the need to ask me this twice, it must be important to you for some reason. If I had a small ISO with not a lot of posts or content and I was making bad pushes or using bad reasoning for votes, I'd probably defend myself if I was being wagoned for that. Why would I not support a wagon for that reason on a D1 lynch? Especially close to deadline like we are? Why did you support it? Where are you going with this questioning? You are still voting for Kitz? Why? Do you agree with my scumread on Klingon? Why or why not?

I reworded it since you didn't seem to understand what I was saying.

So I take it your answer to my question i that you would not be ok with town lynching you if you were town in that situation.

I'm asking you about this because that statement didn't ring true to your towngame. It doesn't bother me enough to shake my read of you on its own, you just appear to be confbiasing.

As far as the KlingonCelt wagon goes, I'm still making up my mind on it. Does a person deserve to die over a single post?
The apology that resulted in my indefinite ban:

https://tinyimg.io/i/ZX5Yjhw.png
Klingoncelt
Klingoncelt
Jack of All Trades
Klingoncelt
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1039 (ISO) » Wed Feb 18, 2015 5:11 pm

Post by Klingoncelt »

In post 1023, elusive wrote:So you think klingoncelt is town? Can someone describe her town vs scum meta? From what I can tell she's not a newbie. Dragon has defenders but I do not get his selective reading of the thread.

FA, your tone is so arrogant, are you scum and prepping me for a nk?
If not, bring it now. I answered your question, do you have any more or is that the extent of your hunting?
Do you have any scum reads beyond the low hanging fruit?

Klingoncelt, hey there.

My meta's very hard to read. I play by stream of consciousness and it's heavily influenced by meatworld. Twice when I was Scum I was sick and wrecked on Nyquil. The first game was a mess, the second one was at this site and I was passed out most of Day 1 so House and Wolf vig killed me - for lurking. Lurking. You know, not posting much.

But they want to lynch me for my willingness to vote 3 flakes. Hmm...
SilverWolf
SilverWolf
Jack of All Trades
SilverWolf
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1040 (ISO) » Wed Feb 18, 2015 5:11 pm

Post by SilverWolf »

In post 1038, House wrote:
In post 1022, House wrote:SW, if town was making bad pushes and you had a weak ISO, would you be ok with town lynching you?

Since you felt the need to ask me this twice, it must be important to you for some reason. If I had a small ISO with not a lot of posts or content and I was making bad pushes or using bad reasoning for votes, I'd probably defend myself if I was being wagoned for that. Why would I not support a wagon for that reason on a D1 lynch? Especially close to deadline like we are? Why did you support it? Where are you going with this questioning? You are still voting for Kitz? Why? Do you agree with my scumread on Klingon? Why or why not?

So I take it your answer to my question i that you would not be ok with town lynching you if you were town in that situation.

I'm asking you about this because that statement didn't ring true to your towngame. It doesn't bother me enough to shake my read of you on its own, you just appear to be confbiasing.

As far as the KlingonCelt wagon goes, I'm still making up my mind on it. Does a person deserve to die over a single post?

Look up and read my . That's the problem I have with it.
Darkness cannot drive out darkness: only light can do that. Hate cannot drive out hate: only love can do that.
Aeronaut
Aeronaut
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Aeronaut
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1041 (ISO) » Wed Feb 18, 2015 5:16 pm

Post by Aeronaut »

Can we get a VC?
2023 W/L | 1-0
Klingoncelt
Klingoncelt
Jack of All Trades
Klingoncelt
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1042 (ISO) » Wed Feb 18, 2015 5:19 pm

Post by Klingoncelt »

In post 1025, pisskop wrote:

Klingon

In post 957, Klingoncelt wrote:Isn't it a bit much for a -game noob to jump into a Large? She knows no one, she doesn't even know all the roles.

That is, assuming that she's both Town and not an alt.

. What are you saying here? You want to lynch her because she's 'too new'?
. What would any of their flips tell us?
. Does your play usually look as barren and one-linered as this game?

Does your play usually look as barren and one-linered as this game?

It depends. As you should remember, I was V/LA for several days. That means I couldn't devote lots of time to the game.

I NEVER post walls.

I don't often post paragraphs, but it has been know to happen.

What are you saying here? You want to lynch her because she's 'too new'?

I hate lynching noobs, I really do, but the question was realistic - how much help can she give us? It's not that she's being considered because she's new, but because, even though it's accidental, her newbness makes her somewhat anti-town.

What would any of their flips tell us?

Hopefully that they were lurking scum.
Klingoncelt
Klingoncelt
Jack of All Trades
Klingoncelt
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1043 (ISO) » Wed Feb 18, 2015 5:22 pm

Post by Klingoncelt »

Should I claim now?

I'm a Citizen.
Klingoncelt
Klingoncelt
Jack of All Trades
Klingoncelt
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1044 (ISO) » Wed Feb 18, 2015 5:25 pm

Post by Klingoncelt »

Here's an offsite Scum game that I'm quite proud of. The entire game is only 3 pages long. That's how good I am as Not Passed Out On Cough Syrup Scum.

http://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/showthrea ... tandoff-IV
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1045 (ISO) » Wed Feb 18, 2015 5:29 pm

Post by pisskop »

Please guys stop claiming without pressure
beeboy - Everyone thought this game was made to troll pie but it was really made to troll pisskop.
Almost50 pisskop: Overall, that's a townie slot. Don't ask for specifics because with PK everything can be interpreted either way. It's probably WHEN he says/does things that matter, so it's more of a matter of conception rather than solid reasoning.
Klingoncelt
Klingoncelt
Jack of All Trades
Klingoncelt
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1046 (ISO) » Wed Feb 18, 2015 5:34 pm

Post by Klingoncelt »

In post 1045, pisskop wrote:Please guys stop claiming without pressure

Meh, I claim a lot on D1.

Meta.
Cheetory6
Cheetory6
MS Painter
Cheetory6
MS Painter
MS Painter

Post Post #1047 (ISO) » Wed Feb 18, 2015 5:57 pm

Post by Cheetory6 »

The fuck.
House
House
Survivor
House
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1048 (ISO) » Wed Feb 18, 2015 6:01 pm

Post by House »

In post 1040, SilverWolf wrote:
In post 1038, House wrote:

Look up and read my . That's the problem I have with it.

The question is,
is
she always down for a D1 PL? If she is, it's not alignment indicative. It's playstyle indicative.
The apology that resulted in my indefinite ban:

https://tinyimg.io/i/ZX5Yjhw.png
SilverWolf
SilverWolf
Jack of All Trades
SilverWolf
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1049 (ISO) » Wed Feb 18, 2015 6:18 pm

Post by SilverWolf »

In post 1047, Cheetory6 wrote:The fuck.

My thoughts exactly. :facepalm:

Return to “Completed Large Normal Games”