FakedBlogger
Goon
FakedBlogger
Goon
Goon

Post Post #900 (ISO) » Tue Feb 17, 2015 12:34 pm

Post by FakedBlogger »

VOTE: Kitz
What does you asking what something that doesn't have anything to do with scumhunting has to do with scumhunting have to do with scumhunting?
SilverWolf
SilverWolf
Jack of All Trades
SilverWolf
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #901 (ISO) » Tue Feb 17, 2015 12:40 pm

Post by SilverWolf »

Just looked at Kitz 17 posts and yeah, this is a good vote.

Darkness cannot drive out darkness: only light can do that. Hate cannot drive out hate: only love can do that.
Grib
Grib
Mafia Scum
Grib
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #902 (ISO) » Tue Feb 17, 2015 12:42 pm

Post by Grib »

Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #903 (ISO) » Tue Feb 17, 2015 12:45 pm

Post by Albert B. Rampage »

More Kitz votes.
Guard your honor. Let your reputation fall where it will. And outlive the bastards.
House
House
Survivor
House
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #904 (ISO) » Tue Feb 17, 2015 12:46 pm

Post by House »

Meh, I can't read Kitz.

If we get close to deadline and need a lynch I'll hammer.

VOTE: Aeronaut

Post looks like a way of giving himself an excuse to be on mislynch wagons.
The apology that resulted in my indefinite ban:

https://tinyimg.io/i/ZX5Yjhw.png
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #905 (ISO) » Tue Feb 17, 2015 12:48 pm

Post by Boonskiies »

Did someone say hammer?! ;)
"Let it be known that almost everything Boonskiies said is either hilarious or annoying." - Shinobi

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
. That's my main; I just mod on
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #906 (ISO) » Tue Feb 17, 2015 12:50 pm

Post by Boonskiies »

Also, why would anyone counterclaim anything on day 1 when we've already had multiple claims. That's stupid.
"Let it be known that almost everything Boonskiies said is either hilarious or annoying." - Shinobi

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #907 (ISO) » Tue Feb 17, 2015 12:50 pm

In post 904, House wrote:Meh, I can't read Kitz.

Get out of here. You couldn't read me either yet didn't hesitate in calling me scum. Place your vote on Kitz.
Guard your honor. Let your reputation fall where it will. And outlive the bastards.
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #908 (ISO) » Tue Feb 17, 2015 12:51 pm

Post by Boonskiies »

In post 907, Albert B. Rampage wrote:

Get out of here. You couldn't read me either yet didn't hesitate in calling me scum. Place your vote on Kitz.

And you can't read me. This is obv confirmed town Boonskiies. Keep day Kitz vote.

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #909 (ISO) » Tue Feb 17, 2015 12:53 pm

I have no idea who you are, House should be better at reading me after all these games he's in with me.
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #910 (ISO) » Tue Feb 17, 2015 12:54 pm

Or he should at least not call me scum on Day 1 when he's out of his depth.
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #911 (ISO) » Tue Feb 17, 2015 12:57 pm

Post by Boonskiies »

Well, nice to meet you. I Boonskiies. I crazy. Love me.

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
House
House
Survivor
House
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #912 (ISO) » Tue Feb 17, 2015 1:02 pm

Post by House »

In post 907, Albert B. Rampage wrote:

I haven't played a game with you either where I was reading you as town when you were scum who eventually won.

Knowing you, you'll hop off the Kitz wagon and go after some other random player next, so I'll pass on sheeping a mystery onto a mystery.

Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #913 (ISO) » Tue Feb 17, 2015 1:03 pm

In post 912, House wrote:Knowing you, you'll hop off the Kitz wagon and go after some other random player next, so I'll pass on sheeping a mystery onto a mystery.

Don't sheep me, sheep NJ.

In post 911, Boonskiies wrote:Well, nice to meet you. I Boonskiies. I crazy. Love me.

Are you gay?
House
House
Survivor
House
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #914 (ISO) » Tue Feb 17, 2015 1:07 pm

Post by House »

Looking over the wagon that built up on it, I actually do like most of the names voting for her (NJ, Grib, SW), so fine.

Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #915 (ISO) » Tue Feb 17, 2015 1:09 pm

Post by Boonskiies »

Nope. But I do a lot of theatre and people assume that all the time. Totally understanding misconception.

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
House
House
Survivor
House
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #916 (ISO) » Tue Feb 17, 2015 1:11 pm

Post by House »

In post 915, Boonskiies wrote:Nope. But I do a lot of theatre and people assume that all the time. Totally understanding misconception.

pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #917 (ISO) » Tue Feb 17, 2015 1:41 pm

Post by pisskop »

In post 595, Klingoncelt wrote:Good luck to all in the storms, stay safe!

Aye, thanks. Wasn't so bad until it came time to shovel out cars. :/

In post 798, dragonspawn wrote:My fixation with the tso wagon was two fold. My suspicion of Shinobi and his aggressive towards tso off the bat and the fact that it was gaining traction quickly.
as for house, his posts have a town vibe.

So your interest with the TSO wagon was that you thought scum were on it because of how quickly it grew?
And can you specify this 'town vibe' from House?

In post 803, Aeronaut wrote:Hey, Pisskop. You seem to be asking a lot of questions and not doing much with them. What's your view on recent events and the game state as of now?

I'm playing how I am used to playing on my site. D1 is resolved through the gathering of information instead of social cues. It can all be referred to later and it helps cut down on loose fluff.
I think ABR's claim is going to have to be confirmed later, but I think I believe viking's.
. Elusive is slightly scummy, and he is voting for my other scumread, House. I'm confused why Boon is not offering up content when people are starting to scumread him, and still flipflop on Dragon.
On the townier side, I think Acryon recent posts are good, NJ is hunting, and TSO has a town-mindset.

In post 824, SilverWolf wrote:Yeah, when I have time I'll also be looking into Pisskop who've I've barely noticed just like I've barely noticed FA.
I really, really don't like not noticing people and those two are the biggest offenders. They need much, much closer scrutiny and this is just a note to myself to do that.

We've had several interactions, all of which resulted in you brushing me off and implying you need to 'investigate me later'. 264, 313, 320, 413, 511, and its followup 523.
. I was out of the game with limited computer access for the last few days, though.

What makes you refer to a post 30 pages ago as your sole reason to vote? And why did it come right after the flashwagon on Kitz?

vote: Kitz
beeboy - Everyone thought this game was made to troll pie but it was really made to troll pisskop.
Almost50 pisskop: Overall, that's a townie slot. Don't ask for specifics because with PK everything can be interpreted either way. It's probably WHEN he says/does things that matter, so it's more of a matter of conception rather than solid reasoning.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #918 (ISO) » Tue Feb 17, 2015 1:41 pm

Post by pisskop »

Viking

Spoiler: viking
In post 591, vikingfan wrote:

LOL, I'm going to enjoy mentioning this in the postgame.

So what is your take on House?
. You may have also forgotten my other questions:

In post 511, pisskop wrote:What do you mean? In this same quote you mentioned listing scumreads, but don't go into detail about Silverwolf or TSO. Are you scumreading TSO?

The closest I've come to finding an answer for this is 593. And I can't find a read on TSO from you.

Elusive

Spoiler: Elusive
In post 635, elusive wrote:
1. How can TSO know for sure that Jared or that post is town and not want to pressure him or anything? Unlike klingoncelt and others who stated that dragonspawn plays the way he does even though it seems scummy (and also link to his games and such), TSO doesn't offer any meta explanation or anything on why he provides a whole rationalization of Jared's actions. Jared's own explanation doesn't quite fit with TSO's - he basically states he is lazy, hasn't read, and bandwagoned. All of which are pointing to scummy to me by a lot.

Unless there is masons or a role that knows another, it seems like a lot of explanation\defensiveness for someone who has contributed very little. Jared pings me off and I can't tell what townie mindset TSO would have to hard defend someone so early in the game without any night actions or anything to corroborate such as tunneling.

This is pretty overreachy. Jared hasn't posted much at all, but I don't see what is to be gained by voting an inactive slot on D1 that has only said null things. If that slot or TSO flips scum, then we have an association ready to go; but I don't see a Jared lynch just for the inactivity that newbies bring.
. Do you consider a D1 vote on a flat lurker viable? Why?

In post 635, elusive wrote:
Aeronaut, unless night actions or etc corroborate I generally don't 100% scum or town read anyone. Also, I've gotten two fellow townies killed once for things that I thought were obviously scummy and I'm still feeling cautious. So yeah, if that is going to trouble you then I suggest following through. I'm not a fan of empty threats.

Why are you threatening people now? I agree that Threats in mafia are kinda silly, but you are actively making the situation worse by reciprocating instead of determining the motivation behind them. Its a pretty bad thing for town cohesion, to be so agonistic.

In post 734, elusive wrote:We should also take a look at the people who were trying to steamroll Viking's lynch.

And who do you suggest?

In post 816, elusive wrote:My reasons for voting House (some of which were already stated in my posts btw)
1. He's whiplashed with the "this is townie" then "this is scum" way too much - it makes it seem like he could jump out and go either way with those kinds of back and forth
2. Seems super aggressive but when I look back I can't figure out how his aggressiveness is moving the game forward and also was trying to steamroll the viking lynch
3. Skimming the other game (the one you linked to) he was scum and it seems like he's doing the same things here

1) is your issue with the consistency of it, the act of rating so many posts, or something else?
2) Provide an example of what you mean wrt 'not moving the game forward'. I certainly see the steamrolling, however.
3) You read through his meta? What did his non-scum games reveal? How many games did you read?

Kitz

Spoiler: Kitz
In post 288, Kitz wrote:I see too much use of Meta. Just because someone acts towny, doesn't mean they can be. People can adjust and blend in with Meta that others have made.
Soooo I'd like to argue that some are more scummy, not more towny, because Meta fits in too quickly and on a first day.

Is the use of meta a good or bad thing?
. Why can people be more scummy because of D1 meta instead of town? I don't see how D1 meta can be only a scummy thing.

In post 735, Kitz wrote:
Other than this badplay sheep, the votes received seem rather.. random and forced.

I don't think most games I'm in use meta this much. I think it has something to do with the large block of players who come from a separate site.
. What are your town/scum reads?

In post 844, Kitz wrote:I'm just going to voice my opinion loudly. Albert B. Rampage is kinda scummy. Read the ISO

Why haven't you considered his playstyle from prior games? Or what other players say about his meta?

In post 864, Kitz wrote:
I'm a bad player to ask when it comes to meta, because I have nooooo idea about any player's meta.

How do you scumhunt D1?
beeboy - Everyone thought this game was made to troll pie but it was really made to troll pisskop.
Almost50 pisskop: Overall, that's a townie slot. Don't ask for specifics because with PK everything can be interpreted either way. It's probably WHEN he says/does things that matter, so it's more of a matter of conception rather than solid reasoning.
elusive
elusive
Mafia Scum
elusive
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #919 (ISO) » Tue Feb 17, 2015 1:46 pm

Post by elusive »

Pisskop seems like a nice girl, I will answer her questions when I'm at a computer. I don't know if kitz is scum or town but she has a nice avatar. Kitz what do you think?
House
House
Survivor
House
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #920 (ISO) » Tue Feb 17, 2015 1:49 pm

Post by House »

In post 917, pisskop wrote:

What makes you refer to a post 30 pages ago as your sole reason to vote? And why did it come right after the flashwagon on Kitz?

vote: Kitz

I pulled that comment from my notes. I've been reading Aero as scum for a while, but that particular post stands out to me.

If I'm a scumread of yours, why aren't you voting me instead of the latest wagon that cropped up out of nowhere?

SilverWolf
SilverWolf
Jack of All Trades
SilverWolf
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #921 (ISO) » Tue Feb 17, 2015 1:53 pm

Post by SilverWolf »

In post 824, SilverWolf wrote:Yeah, when I have time I'll also be looking into Pisskop who've I've barely noticed just like I've barely noticed FA.
I really, really don't like not noticing people and those two are the biggest offenders. They need much, much closer scrutiny and this is just a note to myself to do that.

We've had several interactions, all of which resulted in you brushing me off and implying you need to 'investigate me later'. 264, 313, 320, 413, 511, and its followup 523.
. I was out of the game with limited computer access for the last few days, though.

I never brushed you off. I answered every one of your points. Don't misrep.
Darkness cannot drive out darkness: only light can do that. Hate cannot drive out hate: only love can do that.
House
House
Survivor
House
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #922 (ISO) » Tue Feb 17, 2015 1:54 pm

Post by House »

I think ABR's claim is going to have to be confirmed later, but I think I believe viking's.

Why in the world do you have doubt about ABR's claim?

He didn't have nearly enough votes on him for it to be scum pressured into a fakeclaim.

ABR's PR claim was frustrated town wanting to get focus off himself and onto his own suspects.

It also creates WIFOM for the NK, as scum now have to decide which PR to go after and hope they hit the one that's not being protected.

If we have a n1 NK, it's thanks to ABR's claim. Remember that.

SilverWolf
SilverWolf
Jack of All Trades
SilverWolf
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #923 (ISO) » Tue Feb 17, 2015 1:56 pm

Post by SilverWolf »

In post 919, elusive wrote:Pisskop seems like a nice girl, I will answer her questions when I'm at a computer. I don't know if kitz is scum or town but she has a nice avatar. Kitz what do you think?

If you don't have anything useful to say, you think you can slow down on the fluff. You seem nice but it's a large game and yes I have the largest ISO right now and have no room to talk but really.

TIA
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #924 (ISO) » Tue Feb 17, 2015 1:58 pm

In post 922, House wrote:

Why in the world do you have doubt about ABR's claim?

He didn't have nearly enough votes on him for it to be scum pressured into a fakeclaim.

ABR's PR claim was frustrated town wanting to get focus off himself and onto his own suspects.

Correct.

Return to “Completed Large Normal Games”