SilverWolf
SilverWolf
Jack of All Trades
SilverWolf
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #775 (ISO) » Mon Feb 16, 2015 2:24 pm

Post by SilverWolf »

Is your vote even on dragon Boon? I don't see it in the latest vote count.

I'm leaning you over dragon. Jared might be o.k.
Darkness cannot drive out darkness: only light can do that. Hate cannot drive out hate: only love can do that.
Aeronaut
Aeronaut
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Aeronaut
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #776 (ISO) » Mon Feb 16, 2015 2:26 pm

Post by Aeronaut »

@Elusive, what makes you think that Dragon vs. Viking is town on town?
2023 W/L | 1-0
elusive
elusive
Mafia Scum
elusive
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #777 (ISO) » Mon Feb 16, 2015 3:33 pm

Post by elusive »

SilverWolf, my goal isn't to be town read due to derpage. Mostly I'd like to be a Watson (BBC, Martin Freeman version) to a Holmes.

Aeronaut, because they seem too easy.
dragonspawn
dragonspawn
Mafia Scum
dragonspawn
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #778 (ISO) » Mon Feb 16, 2015 4:23 pm

Post by dragonspawn »

In post 774, Boonskiies wrote:I'd love a dragon lynch.

I guess you'd love to hurt town then
Klingoncelt
Klingoncelt
Jack of All Trades
Klingoncelt
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #779 (ISO) » Mon Feb 16, 2015 5:13 pm

Post by Klingoncelt »

In post 761, elusive wrote:I guess the other thing for town to do is to narrow down 3-5 people for vikingfan to check and he choose from those? 3-5 so that scum don't know for sure.

The cop makes his/her own choice on who to investigate, however requests are often made by other players. For example: Viking, could you please investigate SilverWolf so we can check your sanity?
Klingoncelt
Klingoncelt
Jack of All Trades
Klingoncelt
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #780 (ISO) » Mon Feb 16, 2015 5:17 pm

Post by Klingoncelt »

Dragon stays alive today. For the children.
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #781 (ISO) » Mon Feb 16, 2015 5:46 pm

Post by Boonskiies »

Hmm...I never unvoted him. Did something happen that reset the votes? I was the first person to vote dragon,

VOTE: dragon

no its just me fucking up VC again
"Let it be known that almost everything Boonskiies said is either hilarious or annoying." - Shinobi

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
. That's my main; I just mod on
Boonskiies
SilverWolf
SilverWolf
Jack of All Trades
SilverWolf
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #782 (ISO) » Mon Feb 16, 2015 6:36 pm

Post by SilverWolf »

In post 779, Klingoncelt wrote:
In post 761, elusive wrote:I guess the other thing for town to do is to narrow down 3-5 people for vikingfan to check and he choose from those? 3-5 so that scum don't know for sure.

The cop makes his/her own choice on who to investigate, however requests are often made by other players. For example: Viking, could you please investigate SilverWolf so we can check your sanity?

He's sane. It's a normal game.

Roles which are explicitly Normal include:
Vanilla Townie,
Sane Cop
, Doctor, Vigilante, Roleblocker, Mason, Innocent Child, Jailkeeper, Tracker, Watcher, Gunsmith, Miller, Bodyguard, Role Cop, Doublevoter, Hider, Neighbor, Neighborizer, Jack of All Trades, Serial Killer, Mafia Encryptor, Mafia Strongman, Mafia Goon, Mafia Traitor, Mafia Godfather, Mafia-aligned or SK-aligned versions of above roles

Roles which are explicitly Non-Normal include:
Non-Sane Cop
, Blank Vig, Non-Sane or Quack Doctor, Janitor, Survivor, Lyncher, Cultist, Jester, Mafia Mason, Bus Driver, Lightning Rod, Nexus, Redirector, Framer.
Darkness cannot drive out darkness: only light can do that. Hate cannot drive out hate: only love can do that.
House
House
Survivor
House
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #783 (ISO) » Mon Feb 16, 2015 8:26 pm

Post by House »

In post 782, SilverWolf wrote:
In post 779, Klingoncelt wrote:

He's sane. It's a normal game.

Roles which are explicitly Normal include:
Vanilla Townie,
Sane Cop
, Doctor, Vigilante, Roleblocker, Mason, Innocent Child, Jailkeeper, Tracker, Watcher, Gunsmith, Miller, Bodyguard, Role Cop, Doublevoter, Hider, Neighbor, Neighborizer, Jack of All Trades, Serial Killer, Mafia Encryptor, Mafia Strongman, Mafia Goon, Mafia Traitor, Mafia Godfather, Mafia-aligned or SK-aligned versions of above roles

Roles which are explicitly Non-Normal include:
Non-Sane Cop
, Blank Vig, Non-Sane or Quack Doctor, Janitor, Survivor, Lyncher, Cultist, Jester, Mafia Mason, Bus Driver, Lightning Rod, Nexus, Redirector, Framer.

Normal games
can include
1-2 non-normal roles.
The apology that resulted in my indefinite ban:

https://tinyimg.io/i/ZX5Yjhw.png
Klingoncelt
Klingoncelt
Jack of All Trades
Klingoncelt
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #784 (ISO) » Mon Feb 16, 2015 8:29 pm

Post by Klingoncelt »

In post 783, House wrote:

It's a normal game.

Normal games
can include
1-2 non-normal roles.

Isn't Ika the mod? :lol:
House
House
Survivor
House
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #785 (ISO) » Mon Feb 16, 2015 8:31 pm

Post by House »

In post 784, Klingoncelt wrote:
In post 783, House wrote:

It's a normal game.

Normal games
can include
1-2 non-normal roles.

Isn't Ika the mod? :lol:

Doesn't matter who the mod is, normal games are strictly governed.

Still though, the rules state that 1-2 non-normal roles can be included in a normal game, so an insane cop remains a possibility.
The apology that resulted in my indefinite ban:

https://tinyimg.io/i/ZX5Yjhw.png
FA_Q2
FA_Q2
Mafia Scum
FA_Q2
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #786 (ISO) » Mon Feb 16, 2015 10:24 pm

Post by FA_Q2 »

unvote

well, that is a change of pace.

One post that has not sat well with me thus far:
In post 661, elusive wrote:Grib, I've interacted with many people who are not lurking.

My lean towns so far were: Wake (who I would maybe sheep if he were not V\LA), SilverWolf (already stated in thread), acryon, FA_Q2, Aeronaut, Rampage (idk maybe), Celt,

My Need to Be Pressured Pile is: Naked Jogger, Cheetory, Boonskiies, Croboss\Replace, Jared615, House, TSO
I voted Ramapage in RVS and stayed because he hasn't done the thing he does quite yet.
I voted Jared615 because of the post I quoted + TSO defending him + I hate lurkers which is my meta in general.

My I Have No Clue Pile is: Everyone else

Also, you didn't answer my like thrice repeated question? Are you a townie green ninja shadow cat?

NJ, hmm...different people play different ways. This is my playstyle. I disagree with your read of it and also your sacrilege against Victoria Beckham who even if she was a maneater which is in itself relevant, is legit status.

I'm also still waiting your tunnel....or I guess 1 vs. 1 whichever or both they are.

A lot of people are reading elusive as town but I really do not get that. This post reads like randomly tossing out reads to seem town. He is reading me as town and really there is little reason to do so considering the limited posting that I have been able to do (and then states he hates lurkers). I think that thus far he is the ONLY player to do so. @elusive - why are you reading me as town?

Vote: Elusive

(and yes, I just scum read someone because they town read me...)
acryon
acryon
Mafia Scum
acryon
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #787 (ISO) » Tue Feb 17, 2015 1:33 am

Post by acryon »

In post 546, dragonspawn wrote:And all the resistance to my wagon is coming from then people who played half a dozen or more games with me. Now, I suppose it's theoretically possible that I've rolled scum with all of my usual game roster, or maybe they have just played enough to know my usual game.

Do you put a lot of stock in meta?

In post 509, Shinobi wrote:>Agrees with boon on dragonspawn.
>Scumread on dragonspawn disappears based on nothing.
>Summarizes useless information for no reason.

I am happy with my vote.

There is a big difference between saying something is a good point and changing my read on someone from null to scummy enough to take the vote from my current scum-read.

If my scum-read disappeared, it is only because the wagon analysis points to Viking-scum and Dragon-town. But that doesn't mean I'm considering either the truth until we get a flip.

In post 668, House wrote:
In post 667, elusive wrote:NakedJogger, I suggest that you tunnel or pressure without having to take the recourse of unnecessary language. Once that Pandora's box is open, there's no coming back.

House, the problem is that you can create any amount of WIFOM to read any player in this thread the way you're putting it on thick. I could make a case such as you'rs on each player in this thread. It would be fake.

Don't really care, I'm town, I won't go down without a fight.
I respond in kind so be careful what you wish for.

Looks like a scum threat to me. Why would town feel the need to post this, and why would town not care about retaliating against town?

I'm hoping this is just fishing for reactions from you house and a not a real thought.

In post 689, Shinobi wrote:Will probably start posting again when acryon is around.

Very confused by this. You have one scum-read in this giant game, and the guy you are scum-reading is V/LA so you just check out of the game? How is that good for town regardless of my alignment or your confidence in it? (Hint: It's not)

In post 695, Shinobi wrote:'Cause he's my main scumread and I don't particularly care very much about the two primary wagons atm.

You can at least comment on them, especially since one of them is prettttty close to going through.

It does look like you changed your mind and started posting after being called out by others, but I'm wondering why it took that. You seemed pretty certain about your decision to not be involved until I am.

In post 730, vikingfan wrote:That's L-2. I'm going to go ahead and claim now to prevent a quicklynch or mislynch.

I am your friendly Cop. Once per night, I can investigate someone and find out if they are aligned with the town. If my action fails for some reason, I will not get any result. It's too bad I have to claim now unfortunately on day 1.

Wellll, there goes half the day. :facepalm:
UNVOTE:

Unsure of where my vote is going to go next, but at the moment, my gut is pointing me to someone like Dragon, Aeronaut, or Shinobi.
Get to know me! | Unavailable on nights and weekends.
dragonspawn
dragonspawn
Mafia Scum
dragonspawn
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #788 (ISO) » Tue Feb 17, 2015 3:39 am

Post by dragonspawn »

Day 1 I usually do put more stock in meta. Otherwise we usually have nothing to discuss. Unless someone is stupid enough to scum claim. Sully that just turns out to be a dumb townie though. But who can take the chance?
SilverWolf
SilverWolf
Jack of All Trades
SilverWolf
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #789 (ISO) » Tue Feb 17, 2015 3:52 am

Post by SilverWolf »

dragon-You seem to be making a lot of excuses for not providing content D1.
acryon
acryon
Mafia Scum
acryon
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #790 (ISO) » Tue Feb 17, 2015 4:05 am

Post by acryon »

In post 788, dragonspawn wrote:Day 1 I usually do put more stock in meta. Otherwise we usually have nothing to discuss. Unless someone is stupid enough to scum claim. Sully that just turns out to be a dumb townie though. But who can take the chance?

My issue here is that in , you attribute the resistance to your wagon as presumably legitimate due to people having played with you (ergo meta). I get that it is useful for discussion, but in 546 you seem to be accepting of it by others as a defense for you.
dragonspawn
dragonspawn
Mafia Scum
dragonspawn
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #791 (ISO) » Tue Feb 17, 2015 4:29 am

Post by dragonspawn »

In post 790, acryon wrote:
In post 788, dragonspawn wrote:Day 1 I usually do put more stock in meta. Otherwise we usually have nothing to discuss. Unless someone is stupid enough to scum claim. Sully that just turns out to be a dumb townie though. But who can take the chance?

My issue here is that in , you attribute the resistance to your wagon as presumably legitimate due to people having played with you (ergo meta). I get that it is useful for discussion, but in 546 you seem to be accepting of it by others as a defense for you.

Define accepting. I was just saying it was low probability that I was scum with all the people who know how I play in response to a suggestion that they were defending me because we are all scum.

I'm only town reading wolf and house. Wolf because of meta. House a combo of meta and other reason.

I don't have a read on Klingon yet because meta reading doesn't work well on her in my experience. Nor do I have a read on fa. He hasn't given me much to work with yet.
dragonspawn
dragonspawn
Mafia Scum
dragonspawn
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #792 (ISO) » Tue Feb 17, 2015 4:31 am

Post by dragonspawn »

In post 789, SilverWolf wrote:dragon-You seem to be making a lot of excuses for not providing content D1.

Hold your horses. I'm doing more than you realize. I think I'm doing more than you might realize.
dragonspawn
dragonspawn
Mafia Scum
dragonspawn
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #793 (ISO) » Tue Feb 17, 2015 4:33 am

Post by dragonspawn »

In post 786, FA_Q2 wrote:
unvote

well, that is a change of pace.

One post that has not sat well with me thus far:
In post 661, elusive wrote:Grib, I've interacted with many people who are not lurking.

My lean towns so far were: Wake (who I would maybe sheep if he were not V\LA), SilverWolf (already stated in thread), acryon, FA_Q2, Aeronaut, Rampage (idk maybe), Celt,

My Need to Be Pressured Pile is: Naked Jogger, Cheetory, Boonskiies, Croboss\Replace, Jared615, House, TSO
I voted Ramapage in RVS and stayed because he hasn't done the thing he does quite yet.
I voted Jared615 because of the post I quoted + TSO defending him + I hate lurkers which is my meta in general.

My I Have No Clue Pile is: Everyone else

Also, you didn't answer my like thrice repeated question? Are you a townie green ninja shadow cat?

NJ, hmm...different people play different ways. This is my playstyle. I disagree with your read of it and also your sacrilege against Victoria Beckham who even if she was a maneater which is in itself relevant, is legit status.

I'm also still waiting your tunnel....or I guess 1 vs. 1 whichever or both they are.

A lot of people are reading elusive as town but I really do not get that. This post reads like randomly tossing out reads to seem town. He is reading me as town and really there is little reason to do so considering the limited posting that I have been able to do (and then states he hates lurkers). I think that thus far he is the ONLY player to do so. @elusive - why are you reading me as town?

Vote: Elusive

(and yes, I just scum read someone because they town read me...)

It is interesting because as I just mentioned I am not getting a read on you yet. Nothing about your posts is jumping out either way.

So why are you lurking this game?

What do you think of wake so far?
acryon
acryon
Mafia Scum
acryon
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #794 (ISO) » Tue Feb 17, 2015 4:36 am

Post by acryon »

In post 791, dragonspawn wrote:Define accepting. I was just saying it was low probability that I was scum with all the people who know how I play in response to a suggestion that they were defending me because we are all scum.

I'm only town reading wolf and house. Wolf because of meta. House a combo of meta and other reason.

I don't have a read on Klingon yet because meta reading doesn't work well on her in my experience. Nor do I have a read on fa. He hasn't given me much to work with yet.

I mean, how isn't this saying that you are accepting it?
In post 546, dragonspawn wrote:And all the resistance to my wagon is coming from then people who played half a dozen or more games with me. Now, I suppose it's theoretically possible that I've rolled scum with all of my usual game roster, or maybe they have just played enough to know my usual game.

Yes, you said it is "theoretically possible", but your tone is pretty clear that you think it's more likely they came to defend you because they have played enough with you to know your usual game (meta). No, this doesn't speak to their alignment either way, but you do appear to be lending credence to your wagon's resistance based on the individuals' meta-reads on you.
dragonspawn
dragonspawn
Mafia Scum
dragonspawn
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #795 (ISO) » Tue Feb 17, 2015 4:46 am

Post by dragonspawn »

It seems likely that is what it is. The most suspicious one of them is FA though. He has actively been suspicious of me and yet votes for Viking. By it makes sense that he might do that just from knowing my meta.

wolf is loyal to her friends until she has a reason to suspect you. Not surprised with her defense. Nor does it seem scummy. It seems consistent with her town behavior

klingon is hard to read I admit. But she tends to be like wolf.

house I just dont see as scum this game.
Cheetory6
Cheetory6
MS Painter
Cheetory6
MS Painter
MS Painter

Post Post #796 (ISO) » Tue Feb 17, 2015 4:49 am

Post by Cheetory6 »

:facepalm:
FA is still scummiest to me.
People should vote him.
Silver should remember to go back and read him for me please.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #797 (ISO) » Tue Feb 17, 2015 4:51 am

Post by pisskop »

Dragon

In post 791, dragonspawn wrote:Wolf because of meta. House a combo of meta and other reason.

-Please explain what scumWolf plays like.
-Also explain your House read as best you can.
-What did the Viking wagon tell you?

In post 788, dragonspawn wrote:Day 1 I usually do put more stock in meta. Otherwise we usually have nothing to discuss.

I don't agree with this. Reaction testing, pressure voting, and examining the motivations behind posts work as well or better than meta. Meta is only one way to scumhunt.

In post 405, dragonspawn wrote:You must be really pushing to vote for the people who were on the tso wagon then.

In post 418, dragonspawn wrote:considering you guys made it clear you were voting for tso to pressure him until he stopped lurking.

In post 634, dragonspawn wrote:why would the scum bother trying to counter a tso wagon if he was scum? Every indication was that the tso wagon was meant to put pressure on him to respond. He responded and the wagon everyone's attention was elsewhere before the wagons took off.

What is your fixation with TSO's wagon? You sure mention it a lot.
beeboy - Everyone thought this game was made to troll pie but it was really made to troll pisskop.
Almost50 pisskop: Overall, that's a townie slot. Don't ask for specifics because with PK everything can be interpreted either way. It's probably WHEN he says/does things that matter, so it's more of a matter of conception rather than solid reasoning.
dragonspawn
dragonspawn
Mafia Scum
dragonspawn
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #798 (ISO) » Tue Feb 17, 2015 5:05 am

Post by dragonspawn »

My fixation with the tso wagon was two fold. My suspicion of Shinobi and his aggressive towards tso off the bat and the fact that it was gaining traction quickly. Mostly shinobi though.

and I know meta isn't the only way to read people day 1 but I've found it effective.

scum wolf lurks more. She is less willing to get into analysis. Tries to stay under the radar. When she is town she is more willing to confront people. As she is this game.

as for house, his posts have a town vibe.
dragonspawn
dragonspawn
Mafia Scum
dragonspawn
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #799 (ISO) » Tue Feb 17, 2015 5:08 am

Post by dragonspawn »

In post 796, Cheetory6 wrote::facepalm:
FA is still scummiest to me.
People should vote him.
Silver should remember to go back and read him for me please.

why do you think I should vote for FA?

Return to “Completed Large Normal Games”