Mafia Scum
elusive
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #650 (ISO) » Sun Feb 15, 2015 8:49 am

Post by elusive »

House, bolded for you.

In post 309, elusive wrote:
In post 280, elusive wrote:I also know Grib from a off-site thing and I agree with SilverWolf's read of him. She also leans town to me.

Hey there. Did you roll scum?

Nope, I never roll scum :P

Are you town?

I have setup questions or I guess what is this type of setup called and is there a Wiki with possible roles and number of town, scum and any third parties?

TSO, the vote on you was based one me looking at the player list and who I didn't see post yet. Grib posted and you hadn't posted at all and were all lurkery. Anything else?

Although, your explanation of Jared's post in your post #307 doesn't make sense. What the what the what?

GL on exams, though.[/quote]

And:

In post 280, elusive wrote:I also know Grib from a off-site thing and I agree with SilverWolf's read of him. She also leans town to me.

There's at least one or two more relating to Grib.

Also, I can't chainsaw when I don't have any scum mates and since you weren't even on my top focus (see my vote on Jared), it seems lik you do like drawing attention to yourself.
elusive
elusive
Mafia Scum
elusive
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #651 (ISO) » Sun Feb 15, 2015 8:51 am

Post by elusive »

SilverWolf, there's already people pressuring vikingfan and pressuring or defending dragonspawn. I'm not a leader type, but I also don't follow crowds and there isn't a player who has spoken yet who I feel comfortable sheeping.

The fact that Jared hasn't posted much at all (and was defended by TSO pre-emptively almost) speaks out to me. There's also connections between vikingfan (for example if he flips scum then does that mean Grib is scum since he used bus to refer to both of them OR if he flips town then does that mean that certain people are less likely to be scum?).
House
House
Survivor
House
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #652 (ISO) » Sun Feb 15, 2015 8:52 am

Post by House »

In post 650, elusive wrote:House, bolded for you.

In post 309, elusive wrote:

Hey there. Did you roll scum?

Nope, I never roll scum :P

Are you town?

I have setup questions or I guess what is this type of setup called and is there a Wiki with possible roles and number of town, scum and any third parties?

TSO, the vote on you was based one me looking at the player list and who I didn't see post yet. Grib posted and you hadn't posted at all and were all lurkery. Anything else?

Although, your explanation of Jared's post in your post #307 doesn't make sense. What the what the what?

GL on exams, though.

And:

There's at least one or two more relating to Grib.[/quote]

How do you count? Because in reality land, 309 comes before 629 (by over 300), and thus can't be a response to it.

629 was T S O linking to what he viewed as good analysis after you asked him to do so, and you've had zero response on that. Then you ask me to do the same thing... so you can just ignore that too?

Why waste my time?

In post 650, elusive wrote:
Also, I can't chainsaw when I don't have any scum mates and since you weren't even on my top focus (see my vote on Jared), it seems lik you do like drawing attention to yourself.

Right, and do you think that makes me town or scum?

I await your answer with bated breath. :roll:
The apology that resulted in my indefinite ban:

https://tinyimg.io/i/ZX5Yjhw.png
elusive
elusive
Mafia Scum
elusive
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #653 (ISO) » Sun Feb 15, 2015 8:55 am

Post by elusive »

House, you're so silly. It's funny.

I thought TSO was linking that for me to respond to his read on Jared (see his prior question on that).

SilverWolf, do you think that the fact that Jared has contributed so little is strange or normal or? What are your thoughts on that?
SilverWolf
SilverWolf
Jack of All Trades
SilverWolf
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #654 (ISO) » Sun Feb 15, 2015 8:56 am

Post by SilverWolf »

In post 639, Cheetory6 wrote:Viking wagon is better than dragonwagon, despite it having a cooler name. Dragon is leaning town and viking is null leaning scum.

@FA
, ignoring people is rude, y'know? :(

Silver wrote:I have played with him. It's been awhile. IIRC, yes he is more conservative/safe with his vote as scum than as town.
I mean if this is true, I feel like his earlygame is pretty scummy. Getting bad vibes from his catch-up too. Is there any chance you could take a look at him?

Sure, I'll see what I can do.
Darkness cannot drive out darkness: only light can do that. Hate cannot drive out hate: only love can do that.
SilverWolf
SilverWolf
Jack of All Trades
SilverWolf
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #655 (ISO) » Sun Feb 15, 2015 8:58 am

Post by SilverWolf »

In post 651, elusive wrote:SilverWolf, there's already people pressuring vikingfan and pressuring or defending dragonspawn. I'm not a leader type, but I also don't follow crowds and there isn't a player who has spoken yet who I feel comfortable sheeping.

The fact that Jared hasn't posted much at all (and was defended by TSO pre-emptively almost) speaks out to me. There's also connections between vikingfan (for example if he flips scum then does that mean Grib is scum since he used bus to refer to both of them OR if he flips town then does that mean that certain people are less likely to be scum?).

I am not asking you to sheep. I just find it bizarre, if you agree that vikingfan is scummy, why you would go after Jared when vikingfan has a larger wagon.

In post 653, elusive wrote:House, you're so silly. It's funny.

I thought TSO was linking that for me to respond to his read on Jared (see his prior question on that).

SilverWolf, do you think that the fact that Jared has contributed so little is strange or normal or? What are your thoughts on that?

I don't think it's strange or normal either way. He needs to contribute a lot more than he is or he will be impossible to read. That said, he's completely null to me.
Darkness cannot drive out darkness: only light can do that. Hate cannot drive out hate: only love can do that.
elusive
elusive
Mafia Scum
elusive
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #656 (ISO) » Sun Feb 15, 2015 9:09 am

Post by elusive »

Ok, well I think when I see a player who is lurking and who states or implies they aren't reading, then they lean scum to me.

As for vikingfan, when its time to consolidate lynches I'll go with what I feel then. Since he's basically halfway or more to the noose, it's time to pressure other reads\people\etc. Also, if he really is that derp!scum (and its not just a noobish town flailing or high or something) then woah. However, I tend to rarely think things are going to be so easy as scum handing themselves all filleted on a plate and even sprinkling a bit of lemon on themselves for town perusal.
Grib
Grib
Mafia Scum
Grib
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #657 (ISO) » Sun Feb 15, 2015 9:10 am

Post by Grib »

Catching up now! Yay.

Summarize anything important I should know, otherwise I'll vote and fail to give adequate reads because too many players.
FakedBlogger
FakedBlogger
Goon
FakedBlogger
Goon
Goon

Post Post #658 (ISO) » Sun Feb 15, 2015 9:11 am

Post by FakedBlogger »

In post 635, elusive wrote:NJ, lol that was funny. Which Spice Girl are you? I like V, she sounds like a classy lady.

V is a maneater. I'm the naked jogger, and I really really really want to lynch-a-lynch yaaah.

Mainly because of the topics you've picked out for yourself, like Wake's issues with voting and who called who lynchbait. I can't detect any urgency to prioritize alignment indicative data in your posting and your sole excuse for your existence in this game seems to be that you're pushing lurkers. You want everyone to know how aware you are of everything that's going on because you think that will get you cred, when it just contours the lack of stance you are taking in a game that has stuff going on.
What does you asking what something that doesn't have anything to do with scumhunting has to do with scumhunting have to do with scumhunting?
SilverWolf
SilverWolf
Jack of All Trades
SilverWolf
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #659 (ISO) » Sun Feb 15, 2015 9:15 am

Post by SilverWolf »

In post 657, Grib wrote:Catching up now! Yay.

Summarize anything important I should know, otherwise I'll vote and fail to give adequate reads because too many players.

Just read all my posts and ignore everyone else. :P
Grib
Grib
Mafia Scum
Grib
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #660 (ISO) » Sun Feb 15, 2015 9:20 am

Post by Grib »

Surprisingly enough, I do think you're town and would only be too happy to sheep you into the sunset.

But I have to be my own person.

elusive, is it true? Have you been focusing on lurkers?
elusive
elusive
Mafia Scum
elusive
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #661 (ISO) » Sun Feb 15, 2015 9:31 am

Post by elusive »

Grib, I've interacted with many people who are not lurking.

My lean towns so far were: Wake (who I would maybe sheep if he were not V\LA), SilverWolf (already stated in thread), acryon, FA_Q2, Aeronaut, Rampage (idk maybe), Celt,

My Need to Be Pressured Pile is: Naked Jogger, Cheetory, Boonskiies, Croboss\Replace, Jared615, House, TSO
I voted Ramapage in RVS and stayed because he hasn't done the thing he does quite yet.
I voted Jared615 because of the post I quoted + TSO defending him + I hate lurkers which is my meta in general.

My I Have No Clue Pile is: Everyone else

Also, you didn't answer my like thrice repeated question? Are you a townie green ninja shadow cat?

NJ, hmm...different people play different ways. This is my playstyle. I disagree with your read of it and also your sacrilege against Victoria Beckham who even if she was a maneater which is in itself relevant, is legit status.

I'm also still waiting your tunnel....or I guess 1 vs. 1 whichever or both they are.
FakedBlogger
FakedBlogger
Goon
FakedBlogger
Goon
Goon

Post Post #662 (ISO) » Sun Feb 15, 2015 10:15 am

Post by FakedBlogger »

You need to stop hugging the fence if you wanna get with me gurll and start calling people scum and providing some valid argumentation. You're far away from playing like you expect to be NK-ed by scum with your leaning-town with ABR in it lol, and need-to-be-pressured pile. I suggest you either come up with reasons to justify a scumread on someone or you don't mention them at all.
What does you asking what something that doesn't have anything to do with scumhunting has to do with scumhunting have to do with scumhunting?
elusive
elusive
Mafia Scum
elusive
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #663 (ISO) » Sun Feb 15, 2015 10:37 am

Post by elusive »

I don't want to get with you, your avatar's mouth reminds me of a horror movie. My reasons are there or vibes. You mean you can't feel the vibes?
Grib
Grib
Mafia Scum
Grib
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #664 (ISO) » Sun Feb 15, 2015 10:44 am

Post by Grib »

In post 661, elusive wrote:Also, you didn't answer my like thrice repeated question? Are you a townie green ninja shadow cat?

In post 37, Grib wrote:Good news, guys! I
totally
rolled town this game.
FakedBlogger
FakedBlogger
Goon
FakedBlogger
Goon
Goon

Post Post #665 (ISO) » Sun Feb 15, 2015 11:09 am

Post by FakedBlogger »

You don't well then get lynched biatch
House
House
Survivor
House
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #666 (ISO) » Sun Feb 15, 2015 11:22 am

Post by House »

In post 653, elusive wrote:House, you're so silly. It's funny.

Appeal to ridicule now?

elusive
elusive
Mafia Scum
elusive
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #667 (ISO) » Sun Feb 15, 2015 11:34 am

Post by elusive »

NakedJogger, I suggest that you tunnel or pressure without having to take the recourse of unnecessary language. Once that Pandora's box is open, there's no coming back.

House, the problem is that you can create any amount of WIFOM to read any player in this thread the way you're putting it on thick. I could make a case such as you'rs on each player in this thread. It would be fake.

Don't really care, I'm town, I won't go down without a fight. I respond in kind so be careful what you wish for.
House
House
Survivor
House
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #668 (ISO) » Sun Feb 15, 2015 12:19 pm

Post by House »

In post 667, elusive wrote:NakedJogger, I suggest that you tunnel or pressure without having to take the recourse of unnecessary language. Once that Pandora's box is open, there's no coming back.

House, the problem is that you can create any amount of WIFOM to read any player in this thread the way you're putting it on thick. I could make a case such as you'rs on each player in this thread. It would be fake.

Don't really care, I'm town, I won't go down without a fight.
I respond in kind so be careful what you wish for.

Looks like a scum threat to me. Why would town feel the need to post this, and why would town not care about retaliating against town?

elusive
elusive
Mafia Scum
elusive
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #669 (ISO) » Sun Feb 15, 2015 12:44 pm

Post by elusive »

OMG, House you caught me. I'm scum and tonight you're my NK target. You're like so smart, like I never stood a chance. Whatever shall I do now?

Also, the bolded part - you can pressure or tunnel someone without being a dbag. If you are a dbag then you get treated like one. Abrasive is fine, but there are limits.
vikingfan
vikingfan
Mafia Scum
vikingfan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #670 (ISO) » Sun Feb 15, 2015 12:47 pm

Post by vikingfan »

In post 592, ika wrote:
VC 1.0
Pisskop: ABR [L-10]

FA_Q2: Cheetory6 [L-10]

Wake88: croboss [L-10]

T S O: Jared615 [L-10]

acryon: Shinobi [L-10]

ABR: elusive [L-10]

vikingfan: acryon, SilverWolf, dragonspawn, Grib, Klingoncelt, House, FA_Q2, kitz [L-3]

Dragonspawn: Boonskiies, Pisskop, Aeronaut, vikingfan [L-7]

Elusive: Naked jogger [L-10]

Not voting: TSO, Wake88

21 alive, 11 to lynch

(expired on 2015-02-22 00:00:00)

Mod notes: replacing croboss

I'm taking the people on my wagon off this post for future reference. I've already done House and Silver so no need to rehash those. acryon notes that his biggest weakness is leading town into lots of mislynches and doesnt' really notice any problems as scum though says that it makes cops want to check him. Overall, with the exception of examining the counterwagons, which is a good town post, he seems to post a lot of fluff.

FA's FIRST 3 posts are all votes with absolutely no reasoning behind them. At least we know he doens't have a posting restriction. attacks dragonspawn some (unusually, most of my voters have tunnel vision on me Ive noticed and ignore dragon for the most part). He says he practices vote parking so that is noted for the future. overall calls out other players for being fluffy while being fluffy quite a bit himself.

for dragonspawn, nothing really to add to what everyone has already posted, though I found it extremely interesting that he voted me for basically nonreacting to a post intended to elicit a reaction. Exactly what was I supposed to do?

Grib. Complete fluff until post #301 (which admittedly is a good town post). Calls out pisskop for not doing anything this game even though the same could also be said of Grib (seriously, go look at his iso for yourselves). does a post to vote on me with absolutely nothign else attached to it, then posts that he's unavailable. something extremely scummy to me is that in post #657, he says he will vote upon rereading, but never does. I'm surprised this one completely sailed under the radar.

klingon has a bunch of posts but not much substance. Notes that Wolf is town. Not sure if his fluff is because of his admitted computer problems or something else. are your computer problems gone now?

kitz doesn't have a lot other than tunneling on me. TO respond to your post, the mod did confirm that he had the vote count holder in that post. It's your choice whether you want to believe that or not. And I don't like your attempt to influence the town that I MUST be the lynch. We still have several days and this game posts at warp speed so there's no need to start acting like I'm the foregone lynch.
Grib
Grib
Mafia Scum
Grib
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #671 (ISO) » Sun Feb 15, 2015 1:24 pm

Post by Grib »

Hi.

I have two tabs open: one for rereading, and one to respond to current posts.
Grib
Grib
Mafia Scum
Grib
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #672 (ISO) » Sun Feb 15, 2015 1:30 pm

Post by Grib »

Also I'm pretty sure I haven't even mentioned pisskop?
Grib
Grib
Mafia Scum
Grib
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #673 (ISO) » Sun Feb 15, 2015 1:31 pm

Post by Grib »

In post 323, Grib wrote:pisskop: He hasn't done anything this game, that was just a general statement.

I mean aside from this response to him about Boonskiies.
vikingfan
vikingfan
Mafia Scum
vikingfan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #674 (ISO) » Sun Feb 15, 2015 4:57 pm

Post by vikingfan »

In post 673, Grib wrote:
In post 323, Grib wrote:pisskop: He hasn't done anything this game, that was just a general statement.

I mean aside from this response to him about Boonskiies.

That was the post I was referring to. Maybe iso didn't reveal everything it should have, but I interpreted this to mean you were calling out pisskop.

Return to “Completed Large Normal Games”