dragonspawn
Mafia Scum
dragonspawn
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #550 (ISO) » Fri Feb 13, 2015 7:51 pm

Post by dragonspawn »

In post 547, FA_Q2 wrote:
In post 525, Aeronaut wrote:@Klingon didn't see that post the first time. Does it make sense to read meta from other sites since the meta is very different there from here?

In post 545, dragonspawn wrote:
Not true. You were in fire and ice. I should have played that one differently

That's right. I forgot about that one.

It does not count though as you self outed to kill the ice team :D

I thought that was a really fun game.

I loved that game.
FA_Q2
FA_Q2
Mafia Scum
FA_Q2
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #551 (ISO) » Fri Feb 13, 2015 7:52 pm

Post by FA_Q2 »

In post 525, Aeronaut wrote:@Klingon didn't see that post the first time. Does it make sense to read meta from other sites since the meta is very different there from here?

You didn't ask me but I disagree with her statement that she says it is not different. The dynamic over there is completely different - a LOT more 'bitchyness' arguing and in general useless BS. Here is a lot more focused. In general, I think that meta over at USMB is of a very limited use.
Klingoncelt
Klingoncelt
Jack of All Trades
Klingoncelt
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #552 (ISO) » Fri Feb 13, 2015 8:16 pm

Post by Klingoncelt »

In post 551, FA_Q2 wrote:

You didn't ask me but I disagree with her statement that she says it is not different. The dynamic over there is completely different - a LOT more 'bitchyness' arguing and in general useless BS. Here is a lot more focused. In general, I think that meta over at USMB is of a very limited use.

Sometimes it bugs me that we have to play nice here. :lol: Yeah, that part's different, but in general the meta is the same.
SilverWolf
SilverWolf
Jack of All Trades
SilverWolf
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #553 (ISO) » Fri Feb 13, 2015 8:25 pm

Post by SilverWolf »

In post 552, Klingoncelt wrote:
In post 551, FA_Q2 wrote:

Sometimes it bugs me that we have to play nice here. :lol: Yeah, that part's different, but in general the meta is the same.

The meta is very similar in being better able to read people we have played with a lot. It probably won't be as helpful as games here, if you haven't played with any of us before. So while dragon, House, Klingon, FA, and I can use it to read each other, Aero for example wouldn't get as much out of checking those games as he would from the games we've played together here so far. It is so much better to meta someone you've actually played with in person, than just checking games, IMO.
Darkness cannot drive out darkness: only light can do that. Hate cannot drive out hate: only love can do that.
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #554 (ISO) » Fri Feb 13, 2015 9:56 pm

Post by Boonskiies »

In post 549, dragonspawn wrote:
In post 511, pisskop wrote:
In post 403, Grib wrote:VOTE: vikingfan

You have a lot of naked votes. What was this one for?

In post 416, vikingfan wrote:especially the buddying with SilverWolf extremely interesting and have noted it for future reference in future days

What do you mean? In this same quote you mentioned listing scumreads, but don't go into detail about Silverwolf or TSO. Are you scumreading TSO?

In post 424, Shinobi wrote:VOTE: acryon

I think I'm just going to switch. I haven't forgotten about TSO but his filter is better than acryon's.

In post 509, Shinobi wrote:>Agrees with boon on dragonspawn.
>Scumread on dragonspawn disappears based on nothing.
>Summarizes useless information for no reason.

I am happy with my vote.

Oh. I was going to ask what made you vote Acryon. I can see that.

In post 430, Klingoncelt wrote:I'm one of the notorious USMB Liberals. I never miss an election. I simply brain farted and forgot to vote for Viking.

Your liberal tendencies aside :b, what is your opinion of House?

In post 467, SilverWolf wrote:I completely agree with this analysis. vikingfan's lynch would be most informative because if he flips scum, we can look at the votes on dragon's wagon like Aero and pisskop more closely. If he flips town, dragon would be a good D2 vote.

I don't understand. Viking is the lynchbait. What would lynching the one who is more likely town tell us? House said the same thing, in 464.

Dragonspawn

In post 449, SilverWolf wrote:
In post 441, dragonspawn wrote:

I'm starting to think you are prob town but I'm not totally sure.

Why? I've been trying to read House all game and I can't still.

How is this answer coming?

In post 466, dragonspawn wrote:
And yet I haven't made a determination in either direction whether boon is scum or town so how can it be a scum tell in context?

What do you think of Boon? What about me, or everyone else on your wagon?

I saw the question. Didn't want you to think I'm ignoring it. I'm not sure what to think of quite a number of you guys so far. This is my first game with most of you and it usually takes some time to get descent reads on people. Which is precisely why most of my current reads are on people I'm familiar with. I suppose that's just day one.

Boon, for example hasn't posted a lot. Most of his substance posts are his analysis of my game play so far. I clearly pissed him off since he agreed with my post on angering people. And I disagree with his analysis obviously. That's not really a scum tell though. Doesn't mean he is town either. I just haven't seen enough yet.

As for you I'd like to see more from you. Null so far.

My fullest read on my wagon is probably aero. Getting a town vibe from him. He is asking questions. Not shying from discussion. He seems sincere in his inquiries like he is trying to figure things out.

Usually is like this day one. Nothing firm and sometimes fluid. I'm usually better on later days

This is scum trying to get pressure off of himself by going totally passive to everything. LYNCH IT!
"Let it be known that almost everything Boonskiies said is either hilarious or annoying." - Shinobi

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
. That's my main; I just mod on
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #555 (ISO) » Fri Feb 13, 2015 9:57 pm

Post by Boonskiies »

His scum huntin' is super duper fake, even for Day 1 standards. LYNCH IT!
"Let it be known that almost everything Boonskiies said is either hilarious or annoying." - Shinobi

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #556 (ISO) » Fri Feb 13, 2015 9:57 pm

Post by Boonskiies »

Ladies and Gentlemen, sheep me on this, fellas. You won't regret it.

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
FakedBlogger
FakedBlogger
Goon
FakedBlogger
Goon
Goon

Post Post #557 (ISO) » Fri Feb 13, 2015 11:08 pm

Post by FakedBlogger »

In post 505, elusive wrote:Hmm, or he should be tunneled relentlessly because enigma's are meant to be unwrapped.

Fuck that UNVOTE: dragonspawn
Now here's a mystery I'd unwrap and tunnel up the ass
VOTE: ilusive
What does you asking what something that doesn't have anything to do with scumhunting has to do with scumhunting have to do with scumhunting?
Wake1
Wake1
Jack of All Trades
Wake1
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #558 (ISO) » Sat Feb 14, 2015 12:52 am

Post by Wake1 »

Still here.

Dealing with irl stuff again, fighting to find time and energy to
play
. Worked 72 hours in six days.

Should even out by next week. On
Limited Access
until next week.
"It's wise to be... cautious... with Wake."
— House*
"What Wake lacks in charisma, he makes up for it in pure analytic power."
— Nosferatu*
Shinobi
Shinobi
Jack of All Trades
Shinobi
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #559 (ISO) » Sat Feb 14, 2015 4:04 am

Post by Shinobi »

In post 510, Aeronaut wrote:

I am happy with my vote.

Can you elaborate on this?

I fail to see what else needs elaborating.
dragonspawn
dragonspawn
Mafia Scum
dragonspawn
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #560 (ISO) » Sat Feb 14, 2015 4:11 am

Post by dragonspawn »

In post 555, Boonskiies wrote:His scum huntin' is super duper fake, even for Day 1 standards. LYNCH IT!

sorry by where exactly is your scum hunting today? People in glass houses should throw rocks.
In post 556, Boonskiies wrote:Ladies and Gentlemen, sheep me on this, fellas. You won't regret it.

scum might not regret it but I town probably should.

of course I piss people off.
dragonspawn
dragonspawn
Mafia Scum
dragonspawn
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #561 (ISO) » Sat Feb 14, 2015 4:16 am

Post by dragonspawn »

In post 559, Shinobi wrote:

I am happy with my vote.

wouldn't the wiser move to elaborate anyway or at least ask specific questions on what he needs fleshed out?

just started strengthens my less than town read on you.
dragonspawn
dragonspawn
Mafia Scum
dragonspawn
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #562 (ISO) » Sat Feb 14, 2015 5:16 am

Post by dragonspawn »

@house what type of horse do you have? What does he or she look like?

like vampires it's a far more intriguing topic than alot of what has been going on this game.
elusive
elusive
Mafia Scum
elusive
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #563 (ISO) » Sat Feb 14, 2015 7:53 am

Post by elusive »

I'm actually interested in the lynchbait vs. scum conversation. If you called vikingfan or dragonspawn lynchbait - why? If you refer to either them as actual scum (House you in particular seem to use the terms interchangeably at a point) then point out why and the difference.

vikingfan, I haven't gotten an answer from you - you stated that Grib was not bussed for his V\LA comment while you were bussed. Do you see why that is a scum slip? It implies that both you and Grib are scum and that one or more people from you wagon are scum.

Do people think that this scum slip means someone on viking's wagon is his scum buddy? Why or why not?

I skimmed through one of the town and one of the mafia games you linked to vikingfan, it seems like both are from 10 or so years ago. First, have you been playing mafia since then under another or alt account or offsite? Then, your town meta from that game seems to be more aggressive - would you agree?

Horse is beeing agreeable so far.?

Many people are town reading SilverWolf.

Also, considering some of the replaces - what is your or this site's theory on replaces having a higher then average chance of being scum?

dragonspawn, so you have nothing of value to add other then wanting to converse about vampires and horses? I agree with you it can be hard to read players without knowing them but of the different types of things you could do to get a better sense, which have you thought of actually doing so far? And where?
SilverWolf
SilverWolf
Jack of All Trades
SilverWolf
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #564 (ISO) » Sat Feb 14, 2015 8:27 am

Post by SilverWolf »

@elusive-You seem interested in the vikingfan vs dragonspawn debate but have your vote on ABR?

Is ABR scummier to you than either vikingfan or dragonspawn?
Darkness cannot drive out darkness: only light can do that. Hate cannot drive out hate: only love can do that.
SilverWolf
SilverWolf
Jack of All Trades
SilverWolf
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #565 (ISO) » Sat Feb 14, 2015 8:32 am

Post by SilverWolf »

@vikingfan-What do you think of each person on your wagon so far?
Grib
Grib
Mafia Scum
Grib
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #566 (ISO) » Sat Feb 14, 2015 8:33 am

Post by Grib »

Too busy today, will post late tonight (3AM EST) at the earliest.
Shinobi
Shinobi
Jack of All Trades
Shinobi
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #567 (ISO) » Sat Feb 14, 2015 8:36 am

Post by Shinobi »

In post 561, dragonspawn wrote:

I am happy with my vote.

wouldn't the wiser move to elaborate anyway or at least ask specific questions on what he needs fleshed out?

I can't elaborate on what I perceive to be a fleshed-out read.

What exactly would either of you propose that I flesh out?
elusive
elusive
Mafia Scum
elusive
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #568 (ISO) » Sat Feb 14, 2015 8:52 am

Post by elusive »

SilverWolf, the vote on ABR was RVS but he has done nothing for me to move the vote.

The debate is of interest to me but I also feel like a bit of an outsider trying to figure out who is saying what and why. My questions to both are intended to help me come to my own conclusion.

Shinobi, for example your point 3. is one I disagree with, acryon consolidated useful information in one place that helps people like me keep track of two popular wagons and who is one them and why. Later on in the game, let's say if one of the two is lynched toDay, then I won't have to slog through pages and tally things myself but just pick up from there. What would you say is acryon's town or scum meta or what are you vibing or feeling there?

Will be back tomorrow for any follow ups.
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #569 (ISO) » Sat Feb 14, 2015 9:04 am

Post by Albert B. Rampage »

Dragon seems to get himself in this position in every game.
Guard your honor. Let your reputation fall where it will. And outlive the bastards.
dragonspawn
dragonspawn
Mafia Scum
dragonspawn
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #570 (ISO) » Sat Feb 14, 2015 9:05 am

Post by dragonspawn »

In post 563, elusive wrote:I'm actually interested in the lynchbait vs. scum conversation. If you called vikingfan or dragonspawn lynchbait - why? If you refer to either them as actual scum (House you in particular seem to use the terms interchangeably at a point) then point out why and the difference.

vikingfan, I haven't gotten an answer from you - you stated that Grib was not bussed for his V\LA comment while you were bussed. Do you see why that is a scum slip? It implies that both you and Grib are scum and that one or more people from you wagon are scum.

Do people think that this scum slip means someone on viking's wagon is his scum buddy? Why or why not?

I skimmed through one of the town and one of the mafia games you linked to vikingfan, it seems like both are from 10 or so years ago. First, have you been playing mafia since then under another or alt account or offsite? Then, your town meta from that game seems to be more aggressive - would you agree?

Horse is beeing agreeable so far.?

Many people are town reading SilverWolf.

Also, considering some of the replaces - what is your or this site's theory on replaces having a higher then average chance of being scum?

dragonspawn, so you have nothing of value to add other then wanting to converse about vampires and horses? I agree with you it can be hard to read players without knowing them but of the different types of things you could do to get a better sense, which have you thought of actually doing so far? And where?

oh I am. While having fun at the same time. And if I want to ask house about horses, I will. Whether he answers is something altogether different.

so why so serious anyway? We are playing a game. It's supposed to be fun.
dragonspawn
dragonspawn
Mafia Scum
dragonspawn
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #571 (ISO) » Sat Feb 14, 2015 9:07 am

Post by dragonspawn »

In post 567, Shinobi wrote:
In post 561, dragonspawn wrote:

I am happy with my vote.

I can't elaborate on what I perceive to be a fleshed-out read.

What exactly would either of you propose that I flesh out?

well how about to start what information did you find useless? Kind of hard to know what you're referring to when you don't bother to mention what it is
dragonspawn
dragonspawn
Mafia Scum
dragonspawn
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #572 (ISO) » Sat Feb 14, 2015 9:09 am

Post by dragonspawn »

In post 569, Albert B. Rampage wrote:Dragon seems to get himself in this position in every game.

yeah it gets me into trouble. Ironically if I didn't have some trouble everyone would think I'm scum for not playing usually. If I'm going to get scum read and into altercations with people I may as well have fun with it
Shinobi
Shinobi
Jack of All Trades
Shinobi
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #573 (ISO) » Sat Feb 14, 2015 9:10 am

Post by Shinobi »

Fwiw, I don't think dragon is mafia and am distinctly unenthused by the current votes on him.

@DS: I found his summary of recent events and his unnecessary votecount to be scummy. I think that mafia loves to post useless information as such in an effort to look like they're contributing without actually contributing in any way.
House
House
Survivor
House
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #574 (ISO) » Sat Feb 14, 2015 9:13 am

Post by House »

In post 560, dragonspawn wrote:
In post 555, Boonskiies wrote:His scum huntin' is super duper fake, even for Day 1 standards. LYNCH IT!

sorry by where exactly is your scum hunting today? People in glass houses should throw rocks.
In post 556, Boonskiies wrote:Ladies and Gentlemen, sheep me on this, fellas. You won't regret it.

scum might not regret it but I town probably should.

of course I piss people off.

Unrepentant scummy play as town is
my
shtick, dragonspawn.

You should stop, you can't pull it off as well.
The apology that resulted in my indefinite ban:

https://tinyimg.io/i/ZX5Yjhw.png

Return to “Completed Large Normal Games”