SMITE Role Madness Mafia (OVER AT LAST!)

The Mask
The Mask
Goon
The Mask
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1250 (ISO) » Tue Jan 27, 2015 2:52 pm

Post by The Mask »

Farside I didn't say FT was the one running - that's AP a.k.a. Always Pussy. He's town.

In post 1159, FourTrouble wrote:
In post 1131, The Mask wrote:FourTrouble is not fooling me with his prim and polished posts. I don't feel a real connection with what he's saying - I should say, HOW he's saying it.

What's wrong with the "how"? I didn't realize my posts are prim/polished (most are done with no editing, on my phone, while taking the bus to and from school - this one included).

I totally believe you :|
Yo shit ain't organic. You a fraud moherfucker like Mackelmore.
The Mask
The Mask
Goon
The Mask
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1251 (ISO) » Tue Jan 27, 2015 2:56 pm

Post by The Mask »

In post 1184, FourTrouble wrote:
In post 1181, BRantz wrote:So I am having a hard time getting invested in my catch up for this game. Between that and school being a bit more demanding than I expected so far I think it is probably best for everyone if I replace out.

@Mod: Please replace me. Sorry Dram.

Sorry everybody. This game deserves more time and investment than I can give it right now.

This replace out feels town.

This guy is a silicon tit.
iHouse
iHouse
Townie
iHouse
Townie
Townie

Post Post #1252 (ISO) » Tue Jan 27, 2015 3:00 pm

Post by iHouse »

In post 1222, Imperium wrote:
In post 1220, iHouse wrote:
In post 1187, FourTrouble wrote:
In post 1185, Solar Wind wrote:Why does it feel necessarily town? I can plausibly see scum thinking like that.

Not necessarily town; probably. I think there's much less time investmest required as scum - you can lurk, skim, and fake some analysis, amd you'll get by. Town, on the other hand, are gonna need to reread and reread; scum aren't. It looks to me like he was trying to catch up and didn't have anything to contribute, was struggling to develop reads, and didn't have the time to parse everything carefully. Scum would have just faked some easy posts and kept lurking.

Flawed reasoning on both ends of the spectrum.

According to your logic, I'm scum because I simply can't get interested in the game but don't replace out of games (hence my "easy posts & lurking").

A crap townread would be an easy way to help a scum buddy ease into the game with a town assumption, and I don't like that.

Replacing out is null.

Where is eyestott? Why did you guys decide to hydra?

So, I'm having trouble reading people. I don't really have any strong reads yet, so I'm letting House be the main head.
Yeah, Ill probably reread the thread. However, I don't really have time right now, between playing quite a few games and modding one myself.
eye
Hydra of House and eyestott
The Mask
The Mask
Goon
The Mask
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1253 (ISO) » Tue Jan 27, 2015 3:22 pm

Post by The Mask »

In post 1209, Solar Wind wrote:Agree that it doesn't make sense (re: TD). I don't know if it is necessarily a cover to protect Mantis but I can't follow his thought process around AP/Spades at all. And I didn't find anything remotely scummy in that Spades post he quoted so there's that.

Who's in your neighborhood again? Also your breath stinks.
Imperium
Imperium
Jack of All Trades
Imperium
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1254 (ISO) » Tue Jan 27, 2015 5:18 pm

Post by Imperium »

In post 1253, The Mask wrote:
In post 1209, Solar Wind wrote:Agree that it doesn't make sense (re: TD). I don't know if it is necessarily a cover to protect Mantis but I can't follow his thought process around AP/Spades at all. And I didn't find anything remotely scummy in that Spades post he quoted so there's that.

Tiphaine Death, Bitmap, and me unfortunately.
A hydra of Nacho and Tammy!
Imperium
Imperium
Jack of All Trades
Imperium
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1255 (ISO) » Tue Jan 27, 2015 5:43 pm

Post by Imperium »

In post 1196, AngryPidgeon wrote:
In post 1168, Imperium wrote:I don't follow this. In your fourth post of the game in Anything Goes, you claimed bulletproof town. You didn't try to play it quietly at all and then get lynched because you claimed it when you were about to be lynched. In fact, one of the reasons kuribo was scum reading you was because he was a hider and didn't think there would also be a bulletproof town in the game. You tried to play it off as if it were a joke but when you were scum reading mastin you referred to yourselves being bulletproof again.

I claimed a 3rd party lyncher for CTD in the same post, it wasn't intended for anyone to take me seriously.

Right but when you were pushing mastin as scum, you said it's a good thing you're bp so she couldn't kill you. So you weren't trying to play it quietly.

In post 1198, AngryPidgeon wrote:
In post 1171, Imperium wrote:Also, you claimed bulletproof in your replace in post in Tales of You.

Also, this was a joke that was not intended to be taken seriously.

What aren't you getting exactly?

A read on you that I'm apparently supposed to have nailed down by now cuz you're totes super easy to read.

No, but it felt off, like you made up a reason for why you claimed bp when far side asked and you thought you'd come up with something plausible to pacify her.

I mean it seems like it's kinda your Schtick to do irregardless of alignment. I probably wouldn't have thought anything of it if you left the anything goes bit out and gone with the "because you wanted to thing".
A hydra of Nacho and Tammy!
TiphaineDeath
TiphaineDeath
Mafia Scum
TiphaineDeath
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1256 (ISO) » Tue Jan 27, 2015 6:25 pm

Post by TiphaineDeath »

Mask is totally town, I dig.
Chaos, Panic, Disorder, my work here is done.

Credo-Supra-Veritate
Solar Wind
Solar Wind
Goon
Solar Wind
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1257 (ISO) » Tue Jan 27, 2015 6:27 pm

Post by Solar Wind »

Mask, do you have a posting restriction?
Xombie
Xombie
Goon
Xombie
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1258 (ISO) » Tue Jan 27, 2015 6:37 pm

Post by Xombie »

In post 1257, Solar Wind wrote:Mask, do you have a posting restriction?

I was thinking it was more role related.
PeregrineV
PeregrineV
Survivor
PeregrineV
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1259 (ISO) » Tue Jan 27, 2015 7:24 pm

Post by PeregrineV »

Sorry not getting into the game just yet+work. I'll give it a few more days then will replace out if I can't do it.
I will have
Limited Access
on weekends.
Xombie
Xombie
Goon
Xombie
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1260 (ISO) » Tue Jan 27, 2015 7:47 pm

Post by Xombie »

beast, where's your head at?
Why iHouse?
iHouse
iHouse
Townie
iHouse
Townie
Townie

Post Post #1261 (ISO) » Wed Jan 28, 2015 2:11 am

Post by iHouse »

Alrighty then.

The verdict is in. The other head nodded yes.

VOTE: FourTrouble
TiphaineDeath
TiphaineDeath
Mafia Scum
TiphaineDeath
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1262 (ISO) » Wed Jan 28, 2015 5:16 am

Post by TiphaineDeath »

I could be down for this, but I think I a sticking with ace for now, like house as town though.

Credo-Supra-Veritate
iHouse
iHouse
Townie
iHouse
Townie
Townie

Post Post #1263 (ISO) » Wed Jan 28, 2015 5:38 am

Post by iHouse »

In post 1262, TiphaineDeath wrote:I could be down for this, but I think I a sticking with ace for now, like house as town though.

Over 5 posts and a multi-neighborhood claim?

Please tell me there's more to it.
TiphaineDeath
TiphaineDeath
Mafia Scum
TiphaineDeath
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1264 (ISO) » Wed Jan 28, 2015 5:50 am

Post by TiphaineDeath »

To be fair, the five posts are pretty terrible.

Credo-Supra-Veritate
Cephrir
Cephrir
he/him
Survivor
Cephrir
he/him
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #1265 (ISO) » Wed Jan 28, 2015 6:20 am

Post by Cephrir »

Spoiler: Cephrir begins to bond with his crew and learn about their personalities and who they truly are
In post 253, FourTrouble wrote:
In post 240, Solar Wind wrote:He said Tammy can town up even as scum. This comes after claiming that Imperium are scary as scum. So, I want that quick and easy Imperium townread explained.

I've been mulling over this. I've seen him develop quick townreads like this before, so the quickness doesn't bother me. But the combination of paranoia + townread is interesting. I'm not sure if it's a town-tell or scum-tell. Part of me wants to say scum would express it differently ("I think Imperium is town but they could be scum because they're scary goood as scum"). What do you think?

In post 256, FourTrouble wrote:231 feels town because of how understated Metal's paranoia is. I don't think scum would have expressed it like that, so he's probably town despite the quick townread on Imperium.

These are both townposting and, surprisingly, I find myself agreeing with them. I'm agreeing with FourTrouble guys, I think we've entered the twilight zone. I think FT is town and as of this point in the read I would have called this my strongest read (but by page 15 I've come to another townread that is about equally strong :OOO)

In post 259, AngryPidgeon wrote:Or yes, rather. No, it won't work. Yes, I will die.

Okay, so like. From the skimming of the most recent like 2 pages I've done, it looks like you are now saying this was a joke. I have a little bit of a problem with that, because you are actually being quite funny this game, but this particular joke, unless I am missing something that will turn up soon, is not funny. The key attribute of jokes is that they are funny, and I know you are a funny guy, so what gives? Yes, I am implying you might be scum because of the quality of your humor.

In post 264, AngryPidgeon wrote:
Huh must be multiball then. Gentlebird's agreement to not cross shoot each other? Nacho? Cause I'd be a little surprised if this was Tammy.

Now that I have some reason to suspect my cheeky-scumfuck-gut thing might actually have some merit because of reasons, this gives me hives. One of the meta warriors can probably assuage me on at least this front I suppose.

In post 273, Ankamius wrote:270ish posts in the game and 4 slots have almost 200 posts.

loooooooooooooooool

"Look at me, I am aggressively in-your-face useless! looooooooooooooooooooool"

Total garbage, as is all of the "I refuse to read the game on principle except when someone gets me to iso it apparently and also I have reads on players whose posts I am ignoring" malarkey. If only some brave hero could sweep in and vote this!

In post 281, House wrote:
In post 279, Solar Wind wrote:
In post 272, House wrote:Metal Sonic appeased me.

I'm getting paranoid.

I'm leaning town on him though.

I was messing around.

Whuh? Is there some history here that I am unaware of? That didn't read as messing around at all.

In post 289, FourTrouble wrote:
Vote: Ankamius

My knight in shining armor has arrived!

In post 292, FourTrouble wrote:Nah, we need votes on Ankamius. Even assuming is okay (it's not), there's still been lots of stuff to talk about since the game "start," so the RVS vote, lack of scumhunting, and fluffy commentary is by far the worst, scummiest thing here.

Cephrir
has +1'd this. Be the next of your friends.

Or something.

In post 294, Ankamius wrote:
In post 292, FourTrouble wrote:Nah, we need votes on Ankamius. Even assuming is okay (it's not), there's still been lots of stuff to talk about since the game "start," so the RVS vote, lack of scumhunting, and fluffy commentary is by far the worst, scummiest thing here.

Pretty much the entire game up to this point feels like noise. It's a few people talking to each other when over half the game has barely had a chance to do close to anything yet.

I also hate it when people play in pre-game, especially for several pages.

Pretty much this entire post feels like an excuse. It's one person talking to himself and spending more effort on babbling about his desire to not read things than it would take him to read them so he could say he's done something yet.

I also hate it when people take stupid stands on some kind of misguided, irrelevant ethical grounds for several pages, as though this somehow absolves them from doing anything.

In post 298, Solar Wind wrote:AP, please tell me you are kidding and not that you are scum again ready to mudsling into oblivion.

Mudsling? I think I worked out which comment that was referring to and I don't know that mudslinging is a fair thing to call it. It was actually pretty valid as complaints go.

In post 300, Ankamius wrote:
In post 296, Imperium wrote:
In post 294, Ankamius wrote:

Pretty much the entire game up to this point feels like noise. It's a few people talking to each other when over half the game has barely had a chance to do close to anything yet.

I also hate it when people play in pre-game, especially for several pages.

Why do you not like it if people play in pregame, and why would a couple players trying to read each other before "go" frustrate you so?

The same reason that you don't start racing before you're told to start. It's a pet peeve.

In post 302, Bitmap wrote:
I think Solar Wind (ffery) is town and I have a null read on Imperium (Nacho). The reason I have really good town vibes is based on ffery is because how she pegged Rach to be town based pre-game stuff in the neighborhood. Null read on Imperium because I can't figure if him asking me a bunch of questions is being lazy scum or town.

Explain pls

Do you agree with the analysis in question? Do you think there are legitimate reasons it's not in the thread?

Why are you apparently only reading people based on neighborhood things?

In post 309, Solar Wind wrote:Tammy, is it bad of me to feel sorry for you getting jealous of everyone townreading us that you really, really want to be us - the universal townread, that I just want to give you a warm hug and say "
It's okay lil sis. I see how town you are.
"

You're a universal tonread already? Maybe a universal weak townread.

I guess these mild exaggerations are probably Falcon posts.

In post 310, Bitmap wrote:By #172, I don't like how Metal Sonic interacted with Solar Wind and Imperium, his lack of thoughts on them two, and how he's asking really lazy questions.

I'm going to VOTE: Metal Sonic for the time being due to his wish washy play.

X

He's been doing plenty of other things, and his play is basically the opposite of wishy-washy.

In post 342, Metal Sonic wrote:
In post 339, Bitmap wrote:I like games where I don't have to do anything and become obv-town.

i hope you have a role that does that

so that you can like this game.

do you like this game? i like this game.

Metal Sonic is pretty town. This post gave me good feelings, and I still like the other stuff he's been doing-- the town lists, fucking with House, and sticking to his ? - Solar Wind bit; as though he's making the game interesting himself (premise: being scum is inherently interesting).

In post 355, Xombie wrote:
In post 134, Solar Wind wrote:For Xombie, my feeling is that he was resisting rather than facilitating progress of the game. People can get reads in confirmation stage and his felt like he didn't like that there was a lot of content rather than seizing the opportunity to get reads.

The comment comes from me trying to interpret what I thought of Imperium's scum claim. Scum wouldn't do that, right? I could see town. But they've been around the block, maybe they want an endgame ITYS for lols. No, it's town for reaction. No... etc. /head explode

In post 134, Solar Wind wrote: But combine that with which I really, really hated. While I liked FT's attack on Bitmap, Xombie's "
One too many towns for that song, I think. Overcompensating?
" felt fake on a gut level. I especially didn't like the "
overcompensating
" as it a) felt like a stretch to make Bitmap look scummy, and b) like he was looking for validation of that read by asking it as a question rather than directly attacking Bitmap. Plus the reasoning was super weak in a scummy way even for page 2.

Seriously? lol...
Have you never seen All About That Bass?
All about that bass, bout that bass, no treble
In post 41, Xombie wrote:
In post 27, Bitmap wrote:All about that town bout that town bout that town, no scum

One too many towns for that song, I think.
Overcompensating?

Rough crowd if you think I was actually calling him scum for that. Dang. lol

This post blows. [vulgar joke redacted but I'm a bit of a narcissist at times so I'm still going to mention its existence for attention or something]

In post 357, Imperium wrote:Xombie won my heart for all about that bass, it's this generations I like big butts.

:X

In post 358, AngryPidgeon wrote:Woop woop back to square 2.

Townreads: Bitmap
Null reads: You know who you are.

WTF. Your strongest read is Bitmap for referencing a song. :|

VOTE: Ankamius
because that's how I feel so far.
"I would prefer not to." --Herman Melville,
Bartleby the Scrivener
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #1266 (ISO) » Wed Jan 28, 2015 6:35 am

Post by farside22 »

Cephrir: what do you think of ace?
Sarcasm is just a way of saying how stupid you think someone is but in a more polite way.
Cephrir
Cephrir
he/him
Survivor
Cephrir
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1267 (ISO) » Wed Jan 28, 2015 8:01 am

Post by Cephrir »

Spoiler: Cephrir shoots the shit and tosses back some grog with the lads
In post 376, Bitmap wrote:Looking back, I don't understand why people are voting xombie or have a scum read considering he was right about the reference.

That's all you got from that? I'm pretty sure the main issue was his awkward posts.

In post 377, AngryPidgeon wrote:
In post 294, Ankamius wrote:Pretty much the entire game up to this point feels like noise

Ya, this is kind of how I've been feeling about it. I keep trying to find a page to start on and I just gloss over all the posts. Potentially cause I'm tired, but its not like the content of anything thats happened is really enthralling. All I get is a medium-vague sense of town from Tammy for doing her whole "LOL LOOK HOW MUCH I CAN SHOOT THE BREEZE, CLEARLY IM TOWN" deal and not much else yet. Sooo you can be a little bit town for having the chutzpah to stand up to the non-believers about their spammy spam.

We are not pleased with this development. I expect you to bring insight to the table.

In post 380, AngryPidgeon wrote:
In post 298, Solar Wind wrote:AP, please tell me you are kidding and not that you are scum again ready to mudsling into oblivion.

I'm not really sure how to respond to this, F16. You telling Tammy that you want to sort them is basically a non-statement. At least to me. The only potential reason I can see myself ever saying that is to try and look invested as scum. I'm not saying you are the same, cause you aren't, but from my PoV its just white-noise and it'd be refreshing to actually see a game in general where people don't just buddy up to people they like for better or worse. Stick your toes in the lake!, run through the sand barefoot! You don't have to always sit under the same tree and tell it that you really want to read it correctly this game. I dunno. Maybe I'm just the odd one out cause I like doing my own thing and I find it annoying when people (notably Especially the Lies) get pissy when I dont interact with them because we know each other. If you say things I find interesting or weird, I'll interact with you! Welp I wrote way too much about this since I don' even think the post in question is really relevant to your alignment in the first place. :mrgreen:

This is better.

In post 387, Xombie wrote:
In post 381, Xombie wrote:
In post 276, Metal Sonic wrote:
also xombies returned a not town result but maybe im insane or he's miller right

lololol

Please hold while I stare incredulously...

I mean, lol. Did you really just out yourself as scum to get
ME
lynched? Dude. I was probably the easiest person ever to lynch in here...
You don't actually think insane cop is going to hold up on my flip, do you?

I'm going to attempt to keep reading up but ... speechless.

I think this post is obviously important. What it says, I am not sure. Parts of it work for me. Parts and some other posts could be awkward player syndrome.

In post 417, ooba wrote:
Town

13. Solar Wind (F-16_Fighting_Falcon and fferyllt)
16. Imperium (Tammy and Nacho) - Times where I had my doubts and still do - town for now though.
23. Bitmap

Please put pressure on fourth. Good chance we might have scum there.

19. Ankamius

Townish

1. Angrypidgeon - I hope he's town. Like his tone. Also not sure where he's going with the house push - but not sure if scum would choose to push that avenue right now. High level scum players might - so I'm not sure.
21. House - Not strong but leaning town for claim.
17. RachMarie - Weak town - no particular reason.

Null but some thoughts

2. Metal Sonic - Did not like the entry to the thread. Then the 'let's out all neighbourhoods' was town. The leadership\posting after that was town - his list had too many town reads. [But Solar Wind had a similar list - so idk]. Can't call him town for now.
24. Xombie - I can't really place the current vote on MS. Would scum really do that?

I can't tell what this post is trying to say about Ankamius.

Would like to know if, by omission, this means you have no doubt at all about Solar Wind.

The description re: Metal Sonic sounds like a townread, so it's curious that it isn't one.

I may appreciate something else in this post because reasons, but I will need to check something. Don't expect me to follow up on this and don't ask about it.

In post 418, House wrote:Not liking ooba's Rach town read.

I can't even ask him to explain it, because he says "no particular reason".

How convenient.

In post 421, House wrote:VOTE: Rach

Because teamwork.

(Xombie towned up a bit)

...How did that add up to a Rach vote, and not an ooba vote?

In post 430, Imperium wrote:
In post 233, Solar Wind wrote:FourTrouble, Farside, Ooba, Brantz, House and Rach are likely town. Discuss.

The list I posted in our hydra PT also included Imperium but townreading Tammy is town means it is harder to mess around with her and I wanted to do it a little longer as telling her about her towniness is boring - she hears it every game nonstop.

FT, House, Rach, farside, ooba, brantz made more sense to me at that time. Ooba stronger than that now, but not then.

Look, I know you guys are probably having a great big reads powwow in your neighborhood or something, but it would be cool if I got to see some of it. You could be pulling half these names out of a hat for all I know. Would like more explanation re: Rach.

In post 465, Imperium wrote:
In post 440, FourTrouble wrote:
In post 427, Imperium wrote:Implied scum motivation for complaining about lack of scumhunting is that he doesn't have to do anything, which would be scum motivation because he doesn't have to post, but the players with the biggest voice in the game are the ones doing all the posting and he's making enemies of us as a result, which accomplishes the opposite of what he would have set out to do as scum.

Ankamius is anti-town and lazy; both those make him more likely scum than town. Yes, he might alienate a couple players, but that doesn't change the analysis. Scum can still survive having an enemy or two.

Why rail hard against him as opposed to vezok, who is more antitown and lazier?
I follow and agree when you call him anti-town and lazy, but these two things don't make a good case for scum for me.

Vezok is always abrasive and counterproductive. Ank in my one game of experience actually tries.

In post 452, Solar Wind wrote:
In post 426, Imperium wrote:
In post 234, Solar Wind wrote:(Between FT and Farside with regard to read strength).

Your read strength is weird. Your reads are not.

What do you make of the fact that you think my read strength is weird?

That you're being naive about some things (Farside, ooba) and not realizing the significance of others (Rach, House). Rach opening the game with a completely
different approach from her normal scum game
should be a pretty large town marker, as should the vengeful claim out of the blue from House. Farside and ooba would have a decently easy time posting the things they've posted in thread as scum: both have individual town markers that are much more town and much more reliable than what they've dropped in thread so far.

??

I'd also love to hear what farside's town markers are or why she's town here at all.

ooba I think I can read but my bravado is baseless. Incidentally, I do not have a read on him yet.

Vote: AngryPidgeon

Dude you can't just drop naked votes on AP. That treatment is reserved for the lesser players.

In post 484, TiphaineDeath wrote:So from the top, Solar winds interactions over the last couple pages are shitty. 453 and 458 are downright terrible and since I've already decided that solar and imperium can't both be town because you're trying to goddamned hard to buddy each other you can be the scum out of the two.

I think fourtrouble is scum too, the ank push is for shit and almost every other post he's made is asking random unconnected questions. Just fyi, lynching someone for being anti town is classic scum play, and vezok is town as fuck.

I'm reserving judgment on the whole xombie/metalsonic debacle. I seem to literally always scumread metal sonic at some point in the game and am usually wrong so I am a bit cautious on this issue.

I have a gut scumread on house that will take some more examining for me to explain to myself and others.

For now, VOTE: solar wind, sup man?

Also we should not out neighorhoods.

No no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no.

...I cannot even words this. No. Those players are not all scum. Get real please.

In post 492, TiphaineDeath wrote:^Things like that^ His entire Iso is full of em, I feel no need to quote.

"Stop making me second guess my read." Seriously, that's not a town post. That's buddying at its finest. I pull that shit all the time as scum. It's the I have you as town, but still have some doubt so I must be town.

And 458 is so waffley it hurts. He's like, ank migh be town, but he might be scum, and I had him as town, but maybe I was wrong. The subtext is, "weeellll he WAS town, but there's this thing where there might be a wagon on him and I kind of don't want to stop it."

Vezok is town as fuck because because 411, 463, and 472 aren't posts I can see scum making in this situation. They're too easy to jump on. Now, jumping on them would be shitty, but with a sheepy enough town it might be enough to get lynched and I have enough faith in scum vezok that he wouldn't put himself in that kind of situation this early.

Waffling isn't scummy, you're buzzword scumhunting.

Townreading vezok for bad posts and scumreading the big players for good posts. Hoo boy. Not sure if scum or Titus 2.0.

In other news, I hate Ank slightly less these pages, but am leaving my vote on him.
Bartleby the Scrivener
Cephrir
Cephrir
he/him
Survivor
Cephrir
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1268 (ISO) » Wed Jan 28, 2015 8:02 am

Post by Cephrir »

In post 1266, farside22 wrote:Cephrir: what do you think of ace?

I'm on page 20 and I'm pretty sure he hasn't posted.
Bartleby the Scrivener
vezokpiraka
vezokpiraka
Jack of All Trades
vezokpiraka
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1269 (ISO) » Wed Jan 28, 2015 8:06 am

Post by vezokpiraka »

Ceph, don't tell me you're scum with Ms.
Windows hasn't detected any keyboard. Press Enter.
Cephrir
Cephrir
he/him
Survivor
Cephrir
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1270 (ISO) » Wed Jan 28, 2015 8:17 am

Post by Cephrir »

I feel like your read on me in every game we've played together has been a mirror of what I'm saying about you.

Granted, that's often happened to be correct.
Bartleby the Scrivener
Solar Wind
Solar Wind
Goon
Solar Wind
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1271 (ISO) » Wed Jan 28, 2015 8:46 am

Post by Solar Wind »

Okay, so I'm not going to comment on Ceph's posts until he finishes like I promised. But I want to bring attention to AP's post that so far two people have said that they loved:

In post 1267, Cephrir wrote:

I'm not really sure how to respond to this, F16. You telling Tammy that you want to sort them is basically a non-statement. At least to me. The only potential reason I can see myself ever saying that is to try and look invested as scum. I'm not saying you are the same, cause you aren't, but from my PoV its just white-noise and it'd be refreshing to actually see a game in general where people don't just buddy up to people they like for better or worse. Stick your toes in the lake!, run through the sand barefoot! You don't have to always sit under the same tree and tell it that you really want to read it correctly this game. I dunno. Maybe I'm just the odd one out cause I like doing my own thing and I find it annoying when people (notably Especially the Lies) get pissy when I dont interact with them because we know each other. If you say things I find interesting or weird, I'll interact with you! Welp I wrote way too much about this since I don' even think the post in question is really relevant to your alignment in the first place. :mrgreen:

This is better.
In post 533, T S O wrote:

This needs to be quoted somewhere, maybe hung up on a banner, maybe inscribed on a large stature beside the town hall.

Same post. Both Ceph and TSO seemed to have liked it and I love to know why.

I'll break down my issues with the post here
:

1)
You telling Tammy that you want to sort them is basically a non-statement.

This ignores context. This is in reference to my . This was a continuation of Ffery's and was also meant to be a response to the interaction that I was having with Tammy up until that point. If this post was so scummy to AP, how did he completely ignore Ffery's and Tammy's which essentially do the same thing? He is selectively scumhunting by only picking at things he wants. Because if AP is town who legitimately believes that this is a non-statement, then he surely would have commented on these two posts as well as "non-statements."
In post 53, Imperium wrote:I hope so! And I hope if so we find each other early and can work together. Ffery and I keep saying that we need to work together sooner when we're town reading each other to wreck scum teams. And I was telling Bulbazack last night that I haven't been happy with most of my town games from the past year and need to fix some of the things that have been bringing it down, and I'm hoping this is one of the games that I can turn some of that stuff around in.
In post 74, Solar Wind wrote:Am I the only one who's not concerned? I didn't come into the game expecting to nail a read on Imperium down during confirmation stage. If you're town I want to figure it out quickly, though because I'd like to finally steamroll scum with you, Tammy.

2)
it'd be refreshing to actually see a game in general where people don't just buddy up to people they like for better or worse.

This is also pretty much nonsense. Saying that if someone is town, I want to figure it out quickly is not "buddying." People that know each other try to sort each other early. There's nothing odd or unusual about it. Also, if AP had an issue with my post, why does he not see the "buddying" that is inherent in ? I disagree that it is buddying but from AP's definition, it should be - to him. So, there's more selective scumhunting and rhetoric.

3)
Stick your toes in the lake!, run through the sand barefoot! You don't have to always sit under the same tree and tell it that you really want to read it correctly this game.

Three issues with it. a) That's not what was happening. I was interacting with whoever was in the thread at the time. b) Tammy was the one responding to my post. c) Selective scumhunting that I mentioned earlier in that somehow Tammy wanting to sort me early escapes his notice entirely.

The rest of his post is filled with an irrelevant analogy about ETL and doing his own thing. He finishes by saying it is not relevant to my aligment. He has to. He can't repeat Tales of You by the book.

Now, I'm thinking either AP is scum or dumb town and some of the people agreeing with this horrendously bad analysis are scum. I would LOVE for TSO and Ceph to explain what they liked about this post.
The Mask
The Mask
Goon
The Mask
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1272 (ISO) » Wed Jan 28, 2015 8:49 am

Post by The Mask »

In post 1254, Imperium wrote:
In post 1253, The Mask wrote:

Tiphaine Death, Bitmap, and me unfortunately.

Tip for sure and MAYBE you are the town in that group IMO. I was thinking Sonic was in there which would be all scum but either way, Titmap is getting grilled tomorrow a s a p.

I'm starting to turn on Solar. Did you guys fake that multi page exchange at the start of the game??? Nah nothing could be faker than FoolTrouble.

(Restraining so hard)

P. Edit: can't read walls today.
The Mask
The Mask
Goon
The Mask
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1273 (ISO) » Wed Jan 28, 2015 8:51 am

Post by The Mask »

In post 1257, Solar Wind wrote:Mask, do you have a posting restriction?

Am I smarter than both your heads combined?
Cephrir
Cephrir
he/him
Survivor
Cephrir
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1274 (ISO) » Wed Jan 28, 2015 8:55 am

Post by Cephrir »

The theme of my reply is probably going to be "wow you are reading so much more into this than I did."

I just liked the nice upbeat tone I think D:

But I'll actually give your post a more thorough read later
Bartleby the Scrivener

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”