AlSleet
AlSleet
Goon
AlSleet
Goon
Goon

Post Post #175 (ISO) » Thu Jun 21, 2007 4:30 am

Post by AlSleet »

[quote="Off the Mark"][quote="KaleiÐoscøpe"]I'm getting the feeling this 'wagon is more running towards an ignorant townie then towards a scumlynch. Even though I'd feel happy with schis dead (in general), I don't think it's the way to play. Ergo,
Unvote

I think it's time to vote my secondary suspicion, who seemed to be all to happy to jump on the wagon just after I made my case.
Vote: AlSleet
[/quote]

Man, I hate when this happens. A player I am suspicious of suddenly posts something extremely reasonable and pro-town. :wink: I think I was wrong about Kaleidoscope.

Reading over the bandwagon again, AISleet as scum makes a lot of sense. He jumped on the bandwagon once it had a lot of momentum and he used the argument, "Even if he's town, he's hurting us and therefore he must die." I've seen this used frequently by scum because it allows them to immediately distance themselves from their own vote. Then when the innocent townie is lynched they can claim, "Well I admitted he was probably innocent, but he was hurting us."

I don't like that logic at all. We need to keep townies alive at all costs.

vote: AISleet
[/quote]

Can you really call schismatized's behavior pro-town? I see scummy behavior from him and I go after it. Personally, I think the suspicion put on me has little merit. All you have is that I bandwagoned schismatized and that I had the same reasons as kaleidoscope. Maybe those were stupid moves, but that's all. Otherwise, I think I've been a pro-town player this game.
I drink everyone's milkshake.
schismatized
schismatized
Goon
schismatized
Goon
Goon

Post Post #176 (ISO) » Thu Jun 21, 2007 6:21 am

Post by schismatized »

haha at kscope and panzer. i still think they are scum, hopping off the bandwagon now that everyone is off my back. you were pretty sure i was mafia. calling me ignorant is pointless panzer, you have really posted nothing helpful either, just pointless chatter.
Schismatized: JDODGE R RETARD
jdodge1019: UR POSSIBLY RITE
PJ.
PJ.
Hell in a Cell
PJ.
Hell in a Cell
Hell in a Cell

Post Post #177 (ISO) » Thu Jun 21, 2007 6:52 am

Post by PJ. »

Major FoS: OTM

@schism, your case on me is little more then OMGUS. I'm giving you the benefit of the doubt because if you are scum we can lynch you after we lynch the good scum players because we already have enough shit to string you up on.
Sometimes a sandwich is just a sandwich.
schismatized
schismatized
Goon
schismatized
Goon
Goon

Post Post #178 (ISO) » Thu Jun 21, 2007 7:02 am

Post by schismatized »

no... my case against you is pretty solid and i think you just have selective reading/hearing sundrome. Stop calling OMGUS. on btw nice reasonless FOS again. :D
schismatized
schismatized
Goon
schismatized
Goon
Goon

Post Post #179 (ISO) » Thu Jun 21, 2007 7:06 am

Post by schismatized »

out of 15 post, this is the only thing you have said that seems like you gave ANY thought to, the rest were just random accusations and rather dodgy behavior.
Panzerjager wrote:Also, the biggest screw up in your theory is the newbie factor. Pressurized newbies tend to act like pressurized scum instead of pressurized townie and will make the inevitable vanilla townie claims be hard to tell apart from each other.

K-scope, early in the game it is common for people to be on similar wave lengths. I found my self think along very similar lines as you but you simply posted first.
KaleiÐoscøpe
KaleiÐoscøpe
=====[]
KaleiÐoscøpe
=====[]
=====[]

Post Post #180 (ISO) » Thu Jun 21, 2007 7:50 am

Post by KaleiÐoscøpe »

If we're talking about pro-town play, Schis, Panzer is doing a way better job then you do.
Korran
Korran
Vampire Scum
Korran
Vampire Scum
Vampire Scum

Post Post #181 (ISO) » Thu Jun 21, 2007 7:53 am

Post by Korran »

Fos?
Rise at night,
Fear no fight,
The time of the sun,
Is when we're done.
Off the Mark
Off the Mark
Mafia Scum
Off the Mark
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #182 (ISO) » Thu Jun 21, 2007 8:02 am

Post by Off the Mark »

Panzerjager wrote:

Why, because I don't believe schism is scum? I have been burned by his type too many times and I don't want it to happen again. Although he STILL is not helping and he STILL looks incredibly scummy. I have to fight every instinct not to vote for the guy, but I am trying to learn from my previous games here.
schismatized
schismatized
Goon
schismatized
Goon
Goon

Post Post #183 (ISO) » Thu Jun 21, 2007 9:07 am

Post by schismatized »

[quote="KaleiÐoscøpe"]If we're talking about pro-town play, Schis, Panzer is doing a way better job then you do.[/quote]

haha not. hes barely posted anything protown.
schismatized
schismatized
Goon
schismatized
Goon
Goon

Post Post #184 (ISO) » Thu Jun 21, 2007 9:44 am

Post by schismatized »

Lets see how much protown posts panzer has made:
Panzerjager wrote:Hi guys
Vote: OffThe Mark

Page 1 is for random voting so shush you.
and
FoS:Bethelmark

for having Hand of Cruelty as his avatar. Proc White is totally anti town.
Random vote,
neutral
Panzerjager wrote:Yes, the entire mafia quick lynchs you and then gues what? The town says hey..Those guys..they are pretty scummy. And we lynch them. So calm yourself down. You seem way to paranoid.
Stating what was already said by OTM,
neutral
Panzerjager wrote:Qman..your're doing the same thing. Is being a hypocrite to punish a hypocrite a scumtell?
FOS:Qman
Acually makes a accusation with a LITTLE reason behind it,
protown
Panzerjager wrote:Haha..man I love Theo and I hate Theo. Anyway, OMGUS = Oh My God You Suck.
It means your voting him out of revenge.
Schis is an idiot and a bad town player so your vote is wasted on him.
Pointless, just attacks me and calls me an idiot, which he clearly is the imbecile here because he lack ANY reason inside the confines of his probably small mind. You said stop the insult war? pretty hypocritical, you started it bud.
neutral
, i was nice on that one.
Panzerjager wrote:I have no personal vendettas, I am an evangilist of honesty. Something that commonly dies in people. Anyway Xyzzy, it is a bad idea. You know this and I know you know this, because I know how good of a player you are. Your either some retarded lynch role or mafia trying to blend in with the newbies. Well, a Plan C occured to me. You're measuring reactions. I think that this is not the right way to go about it. All you are doing is finding out who is new and who isn't.
So which is it my good friend: A,B, or C?
wow this was the only post i think is actually really
protown
, good job!
Panzerjager wrote:Well..at this point. Let's test a theory.
Unvote, Vote:Xyzzy
yeah another reasonless vote. not sure i understand. so you were against xyz's massclaim but you want to turn it agains him? very,
antitown
Panzerjager wrote:I don't know. I like to give new players the benefit of the doubt.
yeah.. this is just. i dont know what to make of this. it sure doesnt seem protown to me, but ill be nice
neutral
Panzerjager wrote:Schism, I'm casting suspicion off you. Especially if I get
Finger of Suspicion
ed. Don't be dense. So I understand that he is new but new players have logic. When he start using bad/scum logic, I will be suspicious. For no he is using Newbie logic. That is all I was saying by "letting him slide." And it is a known fact that people who are better then either of us(xyzzy) let newbies slide(to an extent).
once again, you attack me saying that i am dumb or some shit? stop trying to make me look useless. i think thats the 3rd time? yeah i wonder whos the idiot. what are you trying to prove? oh i know, you just dont want anyone to believe me when i say that you are scum.
antitown
Panzerjager wrote:Alright. Kissing up to xyzzy? No, we are simply friends and I respect him and his play. Politeness is not a scumtell last I checked. K-scope, I don't see how you can say that I am random.
Unvote, Vote:Schism

He gave you a reason. You make scummy post and that is what he said. How did you miss that?
seems like your trying to distance your self from xyz. and for the TENTHOUSANDTH time, having a gut feeling is not a valid reason. Stop trying to defend your scum buddy. Dont try to play this off as OMGUS again, because i wouldnt have came at you this way if you werent voting for me bc i questioned why someone else was voting for me. Very
antitown
Panzerjager wrote:Xyzzy, I never said I found you townie. I said I respected you. Also, the biggest screw up in your theory is the newbie factor. Pressurized newbies tend to act like pressurized scum instead of pressurized townie and will make the inevitable vanilla townie claims be hard to tell apart from each other.
K-scope, early in the game it is common for people to be on similar wave lengths. I found my self think along very similar lines as you but you simply posted first.
you know what else makes it hard to find scum? mass idiocracy. i can see how my defensiveness may seem scummy, but i just dont understand why 2-3 of you have to lie and bulshit to hide your reason to vote me. also, looks like your distancing a tad bit from kscope too.
neutral
because you explained yourself somewhat.
Panzerjager wrote:on people? He mentioned 1 person
yeah trying to reiterate the fact that i was the target. s'ok.
neutral
because this seems slightly harmless.
Panzerjager wrote:Schism, you are the only person bringing personal things into this game. I have provided my reason. You have simply said "boohoo, you agrued with me in scum chat so i'm gonna make sure I vote you" and vote me then OMGUS FoSed Kscope. Why are you taking offense to being called scummy. Just tell us why you have been posting the way you have. That is thing any of us have wanted.
haha i think that first sentence is an OUTRIGHT LIE. its clear that you have insulted me personally multiple times for no reason inside this game. also, "posting the way i have?" up until this post i had just been asking questions and wondering why a bandwagon was forming on me. i guess you mean, why dont i just get lynched quietly and shutup?
antitown
Panzerjager wrote:Schism, do you realize that you are saying that your entire bandwagon is due to logical fallicies when your only evidence supporting that is ad Hominem.
wow, ad hominem. you must have really thot about that post eh? i have given multiple logical posts and reasons, but somehow, you and kscope, and some others, have just plain ignored them or tried to play them down. you, sir, are the one that has personally attacked me multiple times.
antitown
Panzerjager wrote:QFT
dont know wtf that means lol.
neutral
bc its pointless
Panzerjager wrote:I'm going with a
Unvote
at the moment. I'm gonna see if I can spot scum, because I already claimed Schism was an idiot. Then again Schism could very well be ignorant scum, as Xyzzy stated "Everyone has the same chance of being scum." The main point of this is to say ignorance is the problem I have with him not his scumminess.
wow your backing down after you so futiley attacked me? and you still insult me. yeah it must suck that your blind minions are starting to actually think about what i say. i love how you played it down as my fault, for being stupid, yet again.
antitown
Panzerjager wrote:

@schism, your case on me is little more then OMGUS. I'm giving you the benefit of the doubt because if you are scum we can lynch you after we lynch the good scum players because we already have enough shit to string you up on.
wow you claim OMGUS again? now your just rotating the same replies over and over. sounds like scum tripping over his words. you also tried to play me down as "bad scum" or "idiot townie" but left it open for when, i know, since your probably scum, youll come after me later.
antitown

alright lets count. 7 neutral, 2 protown, 7 antitown; out of 16 total posts. wow thats a lot of antitown. he sure doesnt look like town to me. hmm maybe kscope will come to his rescue, maybe he wants to lay low for a while. we'll see.
vote: panzerjager
PJ.
PJ.
Hell in a Cell
PJ.
Hell in a Cell
Hell in a Cell

Post Post #185 (ISO) » Thu Jun 21, 2007 9:46 am

Post by PJ. »

I don't like the theory of "He's new so he's not scum." As far as i'm concerned, even if he is new town, he isn't helping anything. He is just giving random suspicions and OMGUSs so him being gone will lessen the distractions. In other words, if schism died and was pro-town, i wouldn't care unless he was a power role.
schismatized
schismatized
Goon
schismatized
Goon
Goon

Post Post #186 (ISO) » Thu Jun 21, 2007 9:50 am

Post by schismatized »

i think that is like the 4th or 5th time you try to play ever actual argument i have down. so your saying you wouldnt care if a townie died? wow very scummy. please die. kthplz
Off the Mark
Off the Mark
Mafia Scum
Off the Mark
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #187 (ISO) » Thu Jun 21, 2007 9:52 am

Post by Off the Mark »

"A" for effort on that post, schism. :D

I don't buy all your reasoning, but it's not a bad little case you've got going there. I am also suspicious of Panzer because he now using the same argument as AISleet. Not ready to change my vote, though.
schismatized
schismatized
Goon
schismatized
Goon
Goon

Post Post #188 (ISO) » Thu Jun 21, 2007 9:57 am

Post by schismatized »

woah, people actually read my posts lol? :D thx OTM. anyone else care to read post 184? you guys can just pretend it was someone else who wrote it.
PJ.
PJ.
Hell in a Cell
PJ.
Hell in a Cell
Hell in a Cell

Post Post #189 (ISO) » Thu Jun 21, 2007 11:26 am

Post by PJ. »

Schismatize

Post 1-3

Random vote a dice role and some uselss post. Nothing
Post 4

Votes OTM to bandwagon and seemingly supports Xyzzy.
Post 5

Says he doesn't want a lynch yet but is applying pressure
Analysis:
Seems to me to be far to eager to clarify his actions. Jumpy scum?
Post 6

Says makes some irrelevant remark saying everyone will claim town.
Analysis:
Everyone always claims town. Your job is to figure out who is lying. 1st post where he tries to make himself seem useful by actually contributing nothing.
Post 7-8

OMGUS Theo and then calls him a smartass.
Post 9

Garbage about me having a vendetta.
Commentary:
You are not the only person on scum that I have had problems with and played games with and never have my personal feelings ever effected my play. See Twito and BM.
Post 10

Says he's happy about his Theo vote because theo has said very little and belittled other players
Analysis:
Belittling players is not antitown. Again See Twito. This is just a bad reason to be happy with a vote.
Post 11

Says he doesn't want my benefit of the doubt because I guess by defending him with he's new it means I'm trying to get him lynched
Analysis:
Wow sir. That is a very convoluted argument and you managed to do it in 1 sentence. I was telling people to go easy and that translates into lynch him in your mind? That makes very little sense and it is ignorant of you to think that.
Post 12

Comments on Kscope voting him for no reason
Analysis:
Read his post dude. He clearly stated you were making pretty useless and scummish post.
Post 13

[quote="schismatized"][quote="KaleiÐoscøpe"]Anyway,
Vote: schismatized
because he's giving me anti-town feelings every time I noticed one of his posts
[/quote]
this is not a valid reason IMO. When do I "make scummy post?"
FoS:Panzer and KaleiÐoscøpe
Neither of you have provided any proof or a valid argument and in my mind, this seems very scummy.[/quote]
Analysis:
"I NEVER make scummy post. OMG you are scummy because you think i'm scummy and I'm never scummy" K-scope provided proof in quotes and I already went over that, but yeah I guess there was no "proof". Shut your scummy mouth.
Post 14

OMGUS votes me for "bringing out of game suspicions into this."
Analysis:
This post took place after me and him had an altercation on Scumchat. So he votes me and says I'm a dick for having a "Vendetta" when he was calling me an idiot and a dumbshit a few hours prior. There is a reason he didn't bring that up; He want to seem like the good guy. Appeal to Emotion.
Post 15

"OMG Kscope jumps in a game and is suspicious of me FOS KSCope!!!!!!"
Analysis: More of the same, if you think I am scum you must be scum bullshit.
Post 16

Quote me telling someone not to vote for him because he is an idiot and goes on about me calling him a weak link so he gets lynched when I clearly said Do not vote him because he is an idiot. Also carries on the you and Kscope think i'm scum so you guys are scum OMGUS bullshit
Analysis:
This is getting old. "WAH you guys are picking on me, woe is me. You guys are fucking scum. Don't call me stupid and make me look like a bad player so people will vote me" People arn't going to lynch you because your a bad player and trust me I didn't have to make you look like a bad player. You made yourself into a bad player. Now stop whining and crying about us calling you scummy and a bad player. Either stop acting scummy or be useful and scummy. Stop whining about the same old shit.
Post 17-19

Nothing interesting or worth mentioning.
Post 20

[quote="schismatized"]well yeah whats the good if im the only one that seems like is trying to find the mafia? its already been proven that none of my logical rebuttals to anyones arguments make a difference, peoples idiocracy defeats intelligent replies. i still have yet to see more than one valid argument against me.[/quote]
Analysis:
Yes dude, everyone else is here playing with themselves and watching Schismatized the greatest mafia hunter ever to play mafia catch all the scum. Honestly dude why do you think everyone is here? We are catching scum. Your logical rebuttals? Pfft, I have seen nothing but whining and crying and bitching about being called scum and some OMGUS. Yes idiocracy defeats intelligence. Whatever man. Stop acting superior because you haven't done anything more then the rest of us. In case there was no other case, you'll have this to respond to.
Post 21-22

Going on about smart town is gonna kill the tards who lynched him. And who he is innocent being bussed by stupid people
Analysis:
You're like a broken record man. "I'm so smart and everyone who thinks I'm scum is stupid"
Post 23

I won't be on for a while keep your ee on Panzer and K-scope
Analysis:
Actually pretty protown. Reasonable request, except for the fact that the reason he wants us to be watched is the wrong reasons. It is OMGUS.
Post 24-26

All woe is me crap about how he should die.
Analysis:
APPEAL TO EMOTION and The "I Give Up" tell. He is acting like he is broken town when he is just caught cum.
Post 27-28

Incoherent crap.
Post 29

Half assed attempts to derail his wagon by quoting just the part he was voted and be like "you didn't give any reason in the sentence you voted, hahahaha"
Analysis:
I can vote in a phrase about me talking about taking a shit, doesn't make the reason again or before null/nonexistent.
Post 30

Responds to K-scopes accusations; I'll let this go but upon request will give analysis on this in a seperate post.
Post 31

Rehashing he Post 29 because it didn't work.
Analysis:
Still inadequate.
Post 32

[quote="schismatized"]First of all, I dont like being handled with kid gloves. I dont need any newb excuses to fall back on. Also, i dont like that everyone is trying to make what i have done as "okay" because i am newb. I find it funny how some of you are backing off (or lurking) now that i pointed out all the flaws in your reasonless votes. very scummy.
vote: xyzzy
for trying to slip in on the schiswagon unnoticed. Atleast some ppl tried to flavor their vote with a nice dash of bullshit to try to pass it under the radar.[/quote]
Analysis:
We arn't handling you with kid gloves for your sake, It's for our sake. We are trying to not lynch a newbie. You say you don't want us to say what you have done is okay because your a newb, well is that admitting what you've been doing is stupid and crappy play. I hope it is. Yes, no one on your wagon has a reason. Whatever man. Then you jump to Xyzzy, another guy on your bandwagon, for(you guessed it) being on your wagon. Your so predictable man, it's OMGUS with a dash of arrogance and foolishness every time you vote or find someone suspicious.
Post 33

huh?
Post 34

Justifying a vote by a there being no defence in thirteen hours or something. I read this post as illogical because i didn't understand the point he was making. I don't think it had a point
Post 35

Says people are distancing from his lynch.
Post 36

He votes KScope for twisting words and then tries to call it circular logic because he probably just found out what it was and tried to apply it here but applied it completely wrong.
Post 37

Says the people on his wagon are scummy
Analysis:
He is consistent with the OMGUS because you guys think i'm scum and then provides bad reasons to why we are scum.
Post 38-39

Nothing worth comment
Post 40

Continues to harrass Korran in a similar way to the way he claims I harassed him.
Analysis:
Way to be a hypocrite. You finally found someone who knew less about mafia then you and kicked them in the throat when you were trying to get sympathy for me doing that to you.
Post 41

Says me and Kscope are scummy for unvoting.
Analysis:
Whatever man, we were getting off because we relized how terrible of a player you really are.
Post 42-45

Post on me. Will defend at a later time.
Post 46

Incoherent post about me. I don't understand his point. Yes any distraction to the town should be eliminated.

To end my PBPA of a guy that has made 46 post and only 1 being protown in any regard and none being all that logical, I will
Vote:Schism

Defense at a later date.
PJ.
PJ.
Hell in a Cell
PJ.
Hell in a Cell
Hell in a Cell

Post Post #190 (ISO) » Thu Jun 21, 2007 12:08 pm

Post by PJ. »

Panzerjager wrote:Well..at this point. Let's test a theory.
Unvote, Vote:Xyzzy
Schismatized wrote:yeah another reasonless vote. not sure i understand. so you were against xyz's massclaim but you want to turn it agains him? very,
antitown
I was simply seeing how would react to the pressure being on him sense he was very willing for the pressure to be elsewhere. He responded favorably.
Panzerjager wrote:Schism, I'm casting suspicion off you. Especially if I get
Finger of Suspicion
ed. Don't be dense. So I understand that he is new but new players have logic. When he start using bad/scum logic, I will be suspicious. For no he is using Newbie logic. That is all I was saying by "letting him slide." And it is a known fact that people who are better then either of us(xyzzy) let newbies slide(to an extent).
Schismatized wrote:once again, you attack me saying that i am dumb or some shit? stop trying to make me look useless. i think thats the 3rd time? yeah i wonder whos the idiot. what are you trying to prove? oh i know, you just dont want anyone to believe me when i say that you are scum.
antitown
I said you looked new and by FoSing me for getting suspicion off of you and taing it onto myself you were dense. How is that being suspicious when I defend you and took suspicion off of you? Then you call me an idiot, why? Where is you basis for that? You make yourself look useless. I don't really care if you call me scum because you can't make a good case against me because I haven't done anything super condeming.
Panzerjager wrote:Alright. Kissing up to xyzzy? No, we are simply friends and I respect him and his play. Politeness is not a scumtell last I checked. K-scope, I don't see how you can say that I am random.
Unvote, Vote:Schism

He gave you a reason. You make scummy post and that is what he said. How did you miss that?
Schismatized wrote:seems like your trying to distance your self from xyz. and for the TENTHOUSANDTH time, having a gut feeling is not a valid reason. Stop trying to defend your scum buddy. Dont try to play this off as OMGUS again, because i wouldnt have came at you this way if you werent voting for me bc i questioned why someone else was voting for me. Very
antitown
How was that distancing exactly and where else have I distanced from Xyzzy? If anything I have attached myself pretty strongly to him. How did I defend anyone with this post? It was OMGUS and you said yourself in that same sentence. You contradicted youself a comma after you made the point.
Dont try to play this off as OMGUS again, because
i wouldnt have came at you this way if you werent voting for me
bc i questioned why someone else was voting for me.

Panzerjager wrote:Xyzzy, I never said I found you townie. I said I respected you. Also, the biggest screw up in your theory is the newbie factor. Pressurized newbies tend to act like pressurized scum instead of pressurized townie and will make the inevitable vanilla townie claims be hard to tell apart from each other.
Schismatized wrote:you know what else makes it hard to find scum? mass idiocracy. i can see how my defensiveness may seem scummy, but i just dont understand why 2-3 of you have to lie and bulshit to hide your reason to vote me. also, looks like your distancing a tad bit from kscope too.
neutral
because you explained yourself somewhat.
Show me where we lied and please outline my distancing from K-scope.
Panzerjager wrote:Schism, you are the only person bringing personal things into this game. I have provided my reason. You have simply said "boohoo, you agrued with me in scum chat so i'm gonna make sure I vote you" and vote me then OMGUS FoSed Kscope. Why are you taking offense to being called scummy. Just tell us why you have been posting the way you have. That is thing any of us have wanted.
[quote="schismatized]haha i think that first sentence is an OUTRIGHT LIE. its clear that you have insulted me personally multiple times for no reason inside this game. also, "posting the way i have?" up until this post i had just been asking questions and wondering why a bandwagon was forming on me. i guess you mean, why dont i just get lynched quietly and shutup?
antitown
I have insulted you personally but I don't find you scummy because your an idiot. I find you scummy because you have been acting very scummy and attacking everyone with the same old shit. You have just been squirming and even said you were content with being lynched. You wanted to shut up and get lynched your damn self, I didn't suggest that. Again, you are not the only player I have had problems with. See, Twito and BM.
Panzerjager wrote:Schism, do you realize that you are saying that your entire bandwagon is due to logical fallicies when your only evidence supporting that is ad Hominem.
Schismatized wrote:wow, ad hominem. you must have really thot about that post eh? i have given multiple logical posts and reasons, but somehow, you and kscope, and some others, have just plain ignored them or tried to play them down. you, sir, are the one that has personally attacked me multiple times.
antitown
I haven't seen but one logical post. The rest have illegitmate arguments based on your feelings of distain to those that burst your ego by thinking you are scummy. I doubt I have even called you scummy and an idiot in the same post, when i call you an idiot i'm trying to draw attention off you or am unvoting you. You are the one who is voting me and calling me an idiot as reasoning.

Panzerjager wrote:I'm going with a
Unvote
at the moment. I'm gonna see if I can spot scum, because I already claimed Schism was an idiot. Then again Schism could very well be ignorant scum, as Xyzzy stated "Everyone has the same chance of being scum." The main point of this is to say ignorance is the problem I have with him not his scumminess.
Schismatized wrote:wow your backing down after you so futiley attacked me? and you still insult me. yeah it must suck that your blind minions are starting to actually think about what i say. i love how you played it down as my fault, for being stupid, yet again.
antitown
Who are my minions? I have minions? I'm like frigging Mith man. Who elses fault would it be that you are stupid?
Panzerjager wrote:

Schismatized wrote:wow you claim OMGUS again? now your just rotating the same replies over and over. sounds like scum tripping over his words. you also tried to play me down as "bad scum" or "idiot townie" but left it open for when, i know, since your probably scum, youll come after me later.
antitown
[/quote]
You keep rotating the same arguements against people so why should I change my reply. How am I tripping over my own words? I have been very consistent and adament that you are illogical and have been using the same tired explanations for calling people on yoru wagon scummy. Start coming up with actually reasons and saying things that make sense.
schismatized
schismatized
Goon
schismatized
Goon
Goon

Post Post #191 (ISO) » Thu Jun 21, 2007 5:54 pm

Post by schismatized »

hey wow you posted something worthwhile finally. let me read it in depth, hopefully you didnt try to twist everything i said and play it down again. :D
Korran
Korran
Vampire Scum
Korran
Vampire Scum
Vampire Scum

Post Post #192 (ISO) » Thu Jun 21, 2007 6:46 pm

Post by Korran »

I'm mega newbie what fos mean.
Rise at night,
Fear no fight,
The time of the sun,
Is when we're done.
PJ.
PJ.
Hell in a Cell
PJ.
Hell in a Cell
Hell in a Cell

Post Post #193 (ISO) » Thu Jun 21, 2007 7:16 pm

Post by PJ. »

schismatized wrote:hey wow you posted something worthwhile finally. let me read it in depth, hopefully you didnt try to twist everything i said and play it down again. :D
First off, everything I say is worthwhile. That is why I say it; I do not have word vomit like other players(ones that have 47 post for that matter). Second, I don't need to play down what you say because most of it is unsatisfactory anyway. I twist nothing, I provide meaning. People can feel free to string up Schism at anytime, until then I'm done posting(unless this game really picks up, like people start posting again or someone scummier comes along).
Off the Mark
Off the Mark
Mafia Scum
Off the Mark
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #194 (ISO) » Thu Jun 21, 2007 7:20 pm

Post by Off the Mark »

Heh, I don't know if I can agree that doing a PBPA of schism was all that worthwhile, Panzer. I think we all have an accurate impression of his play so far.

FoS = Finger of Suspicion, it's an "official" way of saying you think someone looks scummy without voting for them
PJ.
PJ.
Hell in a Cell
PJ.
Hell in a Cell
Hell in a Cell

Post Post #195 (ISO) » Thu Jun 21, 2007 7:23 pm

Post by PJ. »

The PBPA was to please Schism. It wasn't for anyone else. Official last post until my requirments are met.
Korran
Korran
Vampire Scum
Korran
Vampire Scum
Vampire Scum

Post Post #196 (ISO) » Thu Jun 21, 2007 7:35 pm

Post by Korran »

Im mega noob. what fos
Rise at night,
Fear no fight,
The time of the sun,
Is when we're done.
PJ.
PJ.
Hell in a Cell
PJ.
Hell in a Cell
Hell in a Cell

Post Post #197 (ISO) » Thu Jun 21, 2007 7:40 pm

Post by PJ. »

jesus christ.
Mod:
Please replace Korran.
Korran
Korran
Vampire Scum
Korran
Vampire Scum
Vampire Scum

Post Post #198 (ISO) » Thu Jun 21, 2007 7:44 pm

Post by Korran »

Nobody told me . :( :( :(
Rise at night,
Fear no fight,
The time of the sun,
Is when we're done.
PJ.
PJ.
Hell in a Cell
PJ.
Hell in a Cell
Hell in a Cell

Post Post #199 (ISO) » Thu Jun 21, 2007 7:45 pm

Post by PJ. »

Off the Mark wrote:Heh, I don't know if I can agree that doing a PBPA of schism was all that worthwhile, Panzer. I think we all have an accurate impression of his play so far.

FoS = Finger of Suspicion, it's an "official" way of saying you think someone looks scummy without voting for them
4 post ago.

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”