FeRnAnDo
Goon
FeRnAnDo
Goon
Goon

Post Post #5 (isolation #0) » Wed Jun 20, 2007 5:20 am

Post by FeRnAnDo »

Vote: Enlightened Bystander

now both of those who took long to confirm have a vote!

random
Never discuss with an idiot, he'll take it to his level and win due to experience.

In sports, it's not important to win or lose, but to get drunk.
FeRnAnDo
FeRnAnDo
Goon
FeRnAnDo
Goon
Goon

Post Post #9 (isolation #1) » Wed Jun 20, 2007 9:56 am

Post by FeRnAnDo »

gotta go to class, anyone got a topic?
Never discuss with an idiot, he'll take it to his level and win due to experience.

FeRnAnDo
FeRnAnDo
Goon
FeRnAnDo
Goon
Goon

Post Post #21 (isolation #2) » Mon Jun 25, 2007 5:30 am

Post by FeRnAnDo »

i'm bored... does anyone here like football (soccer)?

FeRnAnDo
FeRnAnDo
Goon
FeRnAnDo
Goon
Goon

Post Post #55 (isolation #3) » Sat Jun 30, 2007 1:15 am

Post by FeRnAnDo »

sorry, sorry for not adding too much content... that nonsense post about football was made because it was late on the night and i logged on mafiascum expecting some good read... then got bored a wrote that stuff

I just noticed Barmacal has only 33 game posts, 7 less than me. he may not be used to pressure... in my first game, due to pressure, i sent a pm to a player saying i was COP and that got me modkilled, i don't blame him... but that doesn't mean he's townie, since not voting is really weird.

And Tarhalindur spitting out votes all over really made me raise an eyebrown.

FeRnAnDo
FeRnAnDo
Goon
FeRnAnDo
Goon
Goon

Post Post #71 (isolation #4) » Fri Jul 06, 2007 6:58 am

Post by FeRnAnDo »

even tho i'm only playing one game at the moment, i can't keep as active as i wanted, i have a intense life...

ok, player analyzing... don't expect any masterpiece, there are only 3 pages of game...

Enlightened bystander²: placed a vote on someone who already had one, random or not, that's isn't a thing you should do without a reason in the same line.

Ryan: seems a decent person, he pressured barmacral, who's a newcomer like me, but also explained to him why random votes were important. Also is inquiring other players, like Aimee and myself. He's also misunderstood, in post 55, 2nd paragraph, i intended to say that he's as new as me, and mistakes are more likely... check my first game.

Tharlindur¹: well, same thing, spiting out votes, on the other hand, this top 2 cum list was a good idea.

Spectrumvoid: justified absence, but is surely the one with less content here.

Aimee: very well balanced player, i'd say town, but i don't know why her posts seems tasteless... but still nº1 in my townie list.

Barmacral³: too inconsistent... "it was a cop-out" "It wasn't a cop-out" and other things.. spooky.

¹,² and ³ is the order of my scum list.

FeRnAnDo
FeRnAnDo
Goon
FeRnAnDo
Goon
Goon

Post Post #72 (isolation #5) » Fri Jul 06, 2007 6:59 am

Post by FeRnAnDo »

ah, the last one:

Cophrir: atentious and vote-counting fan mod. :)

FeRnAnDo
FeRnAnDo
Goon
FeRnAnDo
Goon
Goon

Post Post #77 (isolation #6) » Fri Jul 06, 2007 5:12 pm

Post by FeRnAnDo »

i know i'm not in position to demand posts, but barmacral said he was back... and added no content since then... i'd like to hear more from him

FeRnAnDo
FeRnAnDo
Goon
FeRnAnDo
Goon
Goon

Post Post #79 (isolation #7) » Sat Jul 07, 2007 6:01 am

Post by FeRnAnDo »

i used to have townperson under my name too, now it changed to goon... why is it?

FeRnAnDo
FeRnAnDo
Goon
FeRnAnDo
Goon
Goon

Post Post #86 (isolation #8) » Mon Jul 09, 2007 1:53 pm

Post by FeRnAnDo »

omg, that's the biggest post i've ever seen/read in this game. but ok i'll fulfill my assignmentS!

First of all, i'm not British, i'm Brazilian.

2. About EB.
He then has a weak player analysis. I will put my views in (all the following quotes come from Fernando).

Quote:
Enlightened bystander²: placed a vote on someone who already had one, random or not, that's isn't a thing you should do without a reason in the same line.

It was a random vote. Please explain how that is in any way suspicious.
In my POV this is weird, btw, how can you be so sure it was random? putting someone at L-2
without a valid reason
would be a full dish for mafia / newbies to jump in early game and put us in a difficult situation. It's not
that
suspicious, but that along with his lack of content was enough to plaCe him in 2nd.

3. About Ryan:

Well, agressive is a thing we all should agree... but i find him to be a good all-around player. Lurker-seeker, instigating people to post, helping the game to move on. I have tO disagree with Aimee about ryan not mentioning SV, since he had a good reason for it (she was ill), but it's indeed odd his relation with EB. But his agressiveness imho is good for the game, not like tar's. For now: not scum.

4. About Aimee:

Aimee is showing some leadershiP in the game, maybe those assignments are part of a plan to make the game spin around her vision and possible make people judge all her future actions as pro-town, but maybe that's just her way of playing it. she has a well-mannered agressiveness, nothing extreme. but what's really odd is that she just threw FOSs (and eyes) all round, i wasn't expecting that from her. but anyways, for now: not scum

I hope i've made things clearer :)

FeRnAnDo
FeRnAnDo
Goon
FeRnAnDo
Goon
Goon

Post Post #89 (isolation #9) » Tue Jul 10, 2007 12:02 am

Post by FeRnAnDo »

aimee wrote:
So you find Tar to be scummier than ryan?
Not anymore.

Btw, tar, i prefer someone throwing out fos and igmeoy than votes...

I'll
unvote
... my next vote will be cast in right after everyone has completed aimee's assignments.

FeRnAnDo
FeRnAnDo
Goon
FeRnAnDo
Goon
Goon

Post Post #103 (isolation #10) » Sat Jul 14, 2007 6:36 pm

Post by FeRnAnDo »

EB's post fulfilling aimee's assignments is extremelly necessary for my vote cast, which will be done as soon as he puts it here... just posting to show that i'm not inactive.

FeRnAnDo
FeRnAnDo
Goon
FeRnAnDo
Goon
Goon

Post Post #120 (isolation #11) » Wed Jul 18, 2007 6:04 am

Post by FeRnAnDo »

Vote FeRnAnDo

Latest post says "I'm posting to show I'm not inactive" just screamed scummy to me, so I'm happy with this as we're still waiting for a little analysis from him

wait for what analysis? you want more, if so just give me the task. i said i'd wait for barmacral to fulfill aimee's taks to cast my VOTE, i'm pretty sure you have enough awareness to notice that ryan. so accusing me of oweing an analysis when i was the first to fulfill aimee's assignments + mokina's post about you + your omission towards EB/Mokina during the whole game granted you a vote.

Vote: ryan

FeRnAnDo
FeRnAnDo
Goon
FeRnAnDo
Goon
Goon

Post Post #122 (isolation #12) » Wed Jul 18, 2007 3:12 pm

Post by FeRnAnDo »

you quoted a post, how could i be not posting? I was justifying my absence, since i said i'd only cast my vote when EB finished his tasks and he was taking too long... stop with your rethoric, i was the headmaster of the school you learned it.

FeRnAnDo
FeRnAnDo
Goon
FeRnAnDo
Goon
Goon

Post Post #150 (isolation #13) » Sat Jul 21, 2007 6:46 pm

Post by FeRnAnDo »

Why shouldn't I attack FeRnAnDo, he's making excuses for why he can't post a player analysis and you think that's legit?
You must be blind, that's what i did a couple posts before... and i already said that if you wanted another, with bigger letters, you can ask for one... i just saying i was waiting for a player's analysis (EB, at the time) to cast a vote.

ABR wrote: "You seemed like you were trying to discredit an argument before it was even made, and I found that scummy."

I second this and reafirm my
vote on ryan

If you didn't notice what others did ryan, go buy some awareness points in the nearest shop.

FeRnAnDo
FeRnAnDo
Goon
FeRnAnDo
Goon
Goon

Post Post #204 (isolation #14) » Sat Jul 28, 2007 4:16 am

Post by FeRnAnDo »

ryan looks desperate for someone that trusts him and is throwing out decoys like post 202 pointed well. I will not say Tar isn't scum, his early actions stained my impression of him, but i think it's unlikely that he is teamed up with ryan, who's surely one.

FeRnAnDo
FeRnAnDo
Goon
FeRnAnDo
Goon
Goon

Post Post #257 (isolation #15) » Fri Aug 03, 2007 5:47 pm

Post by FeRnAnDo »

I have no internet access in my house atm, i'm at a friend's house right now and it's late already, i just printed the last 3 pages and will make a big post by tomorrow morning, at my GF's house.
I hope you comprehend. Sorry.

FeRnAnDo
FeRnAnDo
Goon
FeRnAnDo
Goon
Goon

Post Post #258 (isolation #16) » Sat Aug 04, 2007 7:13 pm

Post by FeRnAnDo »

internet is back

ok, since i hadn't made some decent analysis on those players i don't find those assignments abusing, but neither amusing like the first one.
FomS
: Aimee.

my thoughts:

SV: not a great contributor, but oftenly points out unusual things to everyone and make right questions on the right time. Of course that keeping her random vote untill page 9 was really weird (not as weird as aimee saying nothing about it untill someone pointed it out), but -for now- i like to believe that it was just because she forgot about it.

Tar: well, he seems to have calmed down. and I agree with most of his last post. I had congratulated him for showing some awareness, but he said that 'maybe tomorrow' stuff about me, which made me raise a thick eyebrown.

TCS: Looks pro-town, most scummy thing he did was that anger vote on aimee, completely different of EB. However it's the same role, and EB's actions will count heavily, whatever he does from now on.

ABR: had contributed in a decent way until he returned from hist last absence, and what really pissed me was posts 220 and post 222... he says he's back and re-reading, we expect some nice post adn then... "Voidy, thoughts on ryan ?" After that he mostly agrees with ryan.

-----

something I'd like to point out, to aimee and the rest of you:

on post 215, aimee wrote:

"Fernando: My assignment to Fernando was the following:

c. Fernando, I would like you to analyse two players in the game. One has to be ryan - I don't mind who you choose for the other. Pick one person, and analyse them, as well as ryan (separately). Come to a conclusion about whether they are scum or not scum, and why. Could you do that for me?

He does this very promptly, and is the first to do his assignment in the next post, Post 86."

Then, on post 103, i say that i needed that EB fulfilled Aimee's assignment to cast my vote.

then on post 110, ryan seems to misunderstand me, and in the same page, on post 117, ryan says he's unhappy with my participation, spit a vote on my face and says everyone was still waiting for my player analysis (which, as aimee pointed, was done on post 86, the first one).

I try to get him to make a re-read on post 120 and offer to make another, but on post 121 he accuses me of not adding content...watching the thread and not posting... i try to enlighten him again on the following post and on the next one he keeps saying i'm not doing anything...

Tar points out that it was a nonsense attack but, on post 126, ryan keeps saying i'm making excuses for why i couldn't post a player analysis (again, i was the first to fulfill aimee's tasks, and she, the task giver, seemed to be happy with the content).

Then, i try to explain him again, on post 150, that i had already done the player analysis and ask him again if he wants another. but on the following post, he dodges the subject with basic schopenhauer retoric.
---

Why was that, ryan?

FeRnAnDo
FeRnAnDo
Goon
FeRnAnDo
Goon
Goon

Post Post #267 (isolation #17) » Wed Aug 08, 2007 3:39 pm

Post by FeRnAnDo »

avoiding the subject AGAIN ryan? you are hilarious. You aren't the one to judge my activity, or to tell me to get a replacement. The Mod is this person, and as far as i'm concerned you aren't the mod... so leave this up to cephrir... if he decides to replace me i'll respect his will, but if he hadn't done it until now you should respect it too instead of whining.

well, i didn't mean to bandwagon (not used to those strategies yet) but since you're top1 in my scum list i don't regret if you felt like it was one.

SO, i just went through all points in your post, could you do the same with the second part of post 258... please don't avoid the subject again.

FeRnAnDo
FeRnAnDo
Goon
FeRnAnDo
Goon
Goon

Post Post #269 (isolation #18) » Wed Aug 08, 2007 4:45 pm

Post by FeRnAnDo »

(re-)read post 258, you'll see a question in the bottom.

FeRnAnDo
FeRnAnDo
Goon
FeRnAnDo
Goon
Goon

Post Post #294 (isolation #19) » Sat Aug 11, 2007 6:53 pm

Post by FeRnAnDo »

Ryan wrote:
You're right it was a misunderstanding, I was saying you were ducking a vote and mistyped and said you were ducking a post.
You mistyped in FOUR different posts? 110, 117, 121 and 126?

that's really odd, please explain us that rationally... don't blame alcohol or something else.

FeRnAnDo
FeRnAnDo
Goon
FeRnAnDo
Goon
Goon

Post Post #325 (isolation #20) » Mon Aug 13, 2007 4:27 pm

Post by FeRnAnDo »

ryan, on post 295 wrote: are we going to continue to live in the past or move forward?
That was the most ridiculous scumtell i've seen on this game. Also that was a way too lame excuse to skip the subject one more time.
ryan wrote:
Albert B. Rampage wrote:Let me ask you a question..how old are you, ryan ? Your profile is clearly lying.
Once again, non scum hunting. Do you actually read the games you are in or just throw your opinions on people and make them agree?
IMHO, the previous post (314) was ryan's best display of scum hunting skill:
ryan wrote:Found a scum hiding under the radar, you!
-----------

Even if you don't agree that ryan is scum, you must agree that lynching him now is solid.

FeRnAnDo
FeRnAnDo
Goon
FeRnAnDo
Goon
Goon

Post Post #326 (isolation #21) » Mon Aug 13, 2007 4:30 pm

Post by FeRnAnDo »

I just noticed that on ryan's last post he also begs people to 'look back'... way to go, mr. look-foward-forget-the-past...

FeRnAnDo
FeRnAnDo
Goon
FeRnAnDo
Goon
Goon

Post Post #569 (isolation #22) » Sat Aug 18, 2007 4:14 am

Post by FeRnAnDo »

oh my, tarhalindur throwed me out of the frying pan into the fire. I know you had no choice but i think I'll get NK, but at least not lynched as scum. thanks anyways. ;)
Btw, that post wasn't my only breadcrumb... look for more!

d3sisted, kick yourself (post 415)

Well, well, well. I come to check it and my three top scums filled up a lot of pages with conclusions like:

ABR barked: "ryan and me, well, we're certainly not scum together, and we think of each other as invalid lynches for today."

OMGUS! But i'm still not sure about who's ryan's partner... d3sisted or ABR, but i think we can afford finding that out on day 2, when ryan and me will be 7 feet under the ground, lynched and killed by mafia, respectively.

FeRnAnDo
FeRnAnDo
Goon
FeRnAnDo
Goon
Goon

Post Post #571 (isolation #23) » Sat Aug 18, 2007 5:25 am

Post by FeRnAnDo »

you voted on me, and dragged other people to do so because 'i sticked on you for a long time'. You said i was your top scum the whole game, now i proved i'm not... can you do the same? I guess not. You're my top scum and as i said before, your desperate attempt to avoid the lynch won't do shit.

Even if you're town (I'll eat my hat), you are, by far, the most scum-like player in this game, that alone grants you a lynch, we can't afford giving someone the benefyt or the doubt... there's no 'in dubio pro reo', there's just 'in dubio pro TOWN', and if you paid attention that means you need to be anihilated. Scum.

FeRnAnDo
FeRnAnDo
Goon
FeRnAnDo
Goon
Goon

Post Post #573 (isolation #24) » Sat Aug 18, 2007 6:06 am

Post by FeRnAnDo »

ryan, the master of rethoric, is now using the 38th, of the 38 rethoric stratregies of arthur schopenhauer: when everything is lost, go for personal attacks! yay! A round of enthusiastic claps for him. *claps*

I really hope, for the sake of your reputation, you're scum ryan, cause if you're town this thread will be the ultimate proof of how such a bad player you are, you played as a mafioso, and will die as one, there are no places for your
'misunderstanding'
or
'mistyping'
now. Your only hope now is to trust your partner will do better than you and surprise us, which is very unlikely to happen.

Good, better and best:

You're saying i should have attacked everyone? I can get enough information without doing that, gratuit attacks aren't my style man, i attacked you mainly because you tried to make me look bad out of nothing, and then apologized saying it was a 'misunderstanding', a 'mistype'.
Bad for you, good for town
. Your scummness grew even more after
you attacked both of the power roles
, putting 'em on your top scum list, now with both roles revealed you're even more desperate.
Worse for you, better for town
. Discussing everyone's role with your buddy + another easy-to-persuade player (i still have to figure out who's who) won't bring up a very good analysis, you're now going to be lynched.
Worst for you, best for town

FeRnAnDo
FeRnAnDo
Goon
FeRnAnDo
Goon
Goon

Post Post #616 (isolation #25) » Wed Aug 22, 2007 11:32 pm

Post by FeRnAnDo »

I investigated theopor_COD (Aimee), he's town aligned.

I'll leave you to discuss and cast votes... i'll be able to read and make a nice post as soon as i get back from work, in 6 hours.

FeRnAnDo
FeRnAnDo
Goon
FeRnAnDo
Goon
Goon

Post Post #710 (isolation #26) » Sun Aug 26, 2007 5:51 pm

Post by FeRnAnDo »

reasons? read all my (and his) previous posts, but here are some new ones:

If he's scum, he'll quit mafia forever(!!!), and if he's town you guys lynch ABR (i'll be dead, of course) and we win. Both ways will make me have very good laughs.

And it's irrifuckingtating his "I know i'm town" on every single post.... and it irritated me even more when he said that ABR wasn't a confirmed town (like he inscessantly says he is). No one except me and theo.

ryan is known to attack innocent players, so if we follow that odds he's the obvious scum now. fakeing a role's pm wasn't a smart decoy, since cephrir didn't state that would imply in modkill and the pms were posted on 2nd post.

Also i noticed ryan started some breadcrumbing, as you guys caught up too, on post 676, first line. ryan, don't play games drunk or sleepy, shits like this do really happen.

FeRnAnDo
FeRnAnDo
Goon
FeRnAnDo
Goon
Goon

Post Post #711 (isolation #27) » Sun Aug 26, 2007 5:51 pm

Post by FeRnAnDo »

duh!

FeRnAnDo
FeRnAnDo
Goon
FeRnAnDo
Goon
Goon

Post Post #718 (isolation #28) » Wed Aug 29, 2007 8:05 am

Post by FeRnAnDo »

i'm happy with my death, the game lost its magic without ryan!

go go go!

FeRnAnDo
FeRnAnDo
Goon
FeRnAnDo
Goon
Goon

Post Post #732 (isolation #29) » Fri Aug 31, 2007 1:00 am

Post by FeRnAnDo »

imfho, tar was did the best play on this game.
mod: please don't lock the thread, i'd like to make some considerations as soon as i get back from work, i don't have time now

FeRnAnDo
FeRnAnDo
Goon
FeRnAnDo
Goon
Goon

Post Post #736 (isolation #30) » Fri Aug 31, 2007 6:52 am

Post by FeRnAnDo »

Our lynch on ryan was solid. Not even him can deny that. Unfortunately, he was town and as the pressure grew on him, he realized he couldn't hold it and suicided. I think mafia would win if we lynched ABR instead of ryan, since he would surely look the most scummy in day 3 and since he has low (eristic) dialectical skill, d3sisted could easily get theopor to vote on him.

yeah, maybe d3sisted in fact didn't realize what the rules were
twice
, but 'nemo potesta ignorare legis'. He played nicely, but luckly, for the town, SV had dug half of his grave.

I had the feeling that ABR was the last mafioso doing a awesomely well play, even tho he was a townie he earned great respect from me for that game.

Tarhalindur should recieve some awareness prize from mafiascum adm., very keen eyes, congratulations.

ryan, no hard feelings from my part obviously, and i hope there's none from yours. seriously. keep your head cooler man, attack the idea, not the person who's exposing it, flaming will only lead you to a lynch.

---

btw, the other breadcrumb i mentioned was on page 3, post 72, when i called the mod
Cop
hrir. :)

Enjoyed playing with all of you, and Cephrir did a great job too, getting quick replacements and interventing when personal fights started.

Thanks, and hope to see you all in the next games!

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”