Aimee
Aimee
Mafia Scum
Aimee
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #17 (isolation #1) » Fri Jun 22, 2007 11:55 pm

Post by Aimee »

I'm still here. Mod, could we maybe get a prod on Barmacral?
Aimee
Aimee
Mafia Scum
Aimee
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #32 (isolation #2) » Tue Jun 26, 2007 10:40 am

Post by Aimee »

Sure, give me five. I was actually just about to respond here.
Aimee
Aimee
Mafia Scum
Aimee
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #33 (isolation #3) » Tue Jun 26, 2007 11:05 am

Post by Aimee »

Firstly, there is quite a good read on several players right now, although I want to hear what voidy and Fernando think about everything as well.

I find Tarhalindur's behaviour a bit notable. I understand it is a bit early at the moment, but I got a bit uneasy about how he moved his vote so readily from a pressure vote on Barmacral, to a vote on Fernando, to another vote on Barmacral. Although he does have reasoning, and it is early in the game, so naturally votes are flying around all over the place, it is certainly something to that caught my eye.

However, Barmacral is acting plain odd. The fact he didn't place a random vote isn't suspicious. The fact he said he was against placing a random vote, but then did in the face of mild pressure is suspicious. This definitely suggests that Barmacral could be a player that succumbs to pressure easily, which is concerning at this stage. It could lead to some potentially game-breaking decisions, where the scum push Barmacral into hammering, or other potentially disastrous possibilities for the town. However, I am unsure whether this actually points to Barmacral being scum - he could easily be a townie that succumbs to pressure easily.

I will
unvote
, but I am unsure who will be getting my vote at this stage.
Aimee
Aimee
Mafia Scum
Aimee
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #34 (isolation #4) » Tue Jun 26, 2007 11:06 am

Post by Aimee »

And add Enlightened Bystander to the list of those I want to hear comment.
Aimee
Aimee
Mafia Scum
Aimee
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #37 (isolation #5) » Tue Jun 26, 2007 9:23 pm

Post by Aimee »

ryan, what did you think about my comments?
Aimee
Aimee
Mafia Scum
Aimee
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #39 (isolation #6) » Wed Jun 27, 2007 6:57 am

Post by Aimee »

And what about Enlightened Bystander? I would add him in with that group too.
Aimee
Aimee
Mafia Scum
Aimee
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #50 (isolation #7) » Fri Jun 29, 2007 9:37 am

Post by Aimee »

I want to hear more from Barmacral and Fernando, definitely.

Cephrir, spectrumvoid needs a prod. From her absense in other games, I am pretty sure that she is currently not here - she hasn't posted in a while in any games - so I definitely don't think it is strategic lurking from her part.
Aimee
Aimee
Mafia Scum
Aimee
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #53 (isolation #8) » Fri Jun 29, 2007 11:47 am

Post by Aimee »

Barma and everyone, Mr. Flay commented in a game that SV is modding that "spectrumvoid doesn't have everyday access to the site at the moment", so again, I don't think this is a deliberate lurk, so to speak (she is absent from all her newbie modding games).
Aimee
Aimee
Mafia Scum
Aimee
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #63 (isolation #9) » Tue Jul 03, 2007 10:19 pm

Post by Aimee »

ryan wrote:
Aimee wrote:I want to hear more from Barmacral and Fernando, definitely.

Cephrir, spectrumvoid needs a prod. From her absense in other games, I am pretty sure that she is currently not here - she hasn't posted in a while in any games - so I definitely don't think it is strategic lurking from her part.
Since you seem to be the one adding content, I'll ask you, what do you think of Fernando's latest post?
I am not sure, it was quite a vague summary. Fernando, could you do a player analysis of everyone up to this point?
Aimee
Aimee
Mafia Scum
Aimee
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #85 (isolation #10) » Mon Jul 09, 2007 10:41 am

Post by Aimee »

I guess I should just post my thoughts of each player to this point.

Note, I may refer to the players in two catagories here:

The Lurkers/Quiets:

1. Barmacral
2. Enlightened Bystander
3. Fernando
4. spectrumvoid

The Aggressives:

1. ryan
2. Tarhalindur

Also, I need to say I am pretty annoyed that the Quiets are still voting their random votes. You could, like, vote for people you are suspicious of, or totally, like, reiterate your reasons for voting for them. Just sayin'.

Barmacral
was last to post, although seemed to have reason for it. He didn't cast a random vote either. He reiterates my perceived view here by stating in his second post:
Barmacral wrote:I never cast random votes. Even now that you are all doing it, there is no real rhyme or reason to it, and nobody feel's pressure to defend themselves. Casting random votes doesn't further the game at all, so why bother?
Whils I don't agree with this, I would most definitely argue that Barmacral is making a very firm stance right here. According to him, random voting is bad, and there is no reason for doing it. Later, he makes a reference to the fact he will vote for those who he finds scummy - just won't vote randomly.

However, in his very next post, he random votes. Inconsistent? Yup. His reasoning = two people asked for it. So what? Say ryan and Tarhalindur randomly asked me to claim out of the blue. Would I do it? Hell no! Giving into pressure like that is bad. Earlier, I described it as "odd."

Notice how I say bad, not scummy. I don't know whether giving into pressure is actually a scum tell. Time will tell if Barmacral is weak like this again. However, it most certainly does not prove that he is scum. My earlier post also looked to the fact he could be town.

I am, however, urked by his active lurking. He obviously is paying attention to the thread, and so I am pretty disappointed that he hasn't said anything in light of the game, basically. The only thing he has said so far, is that he is suspicious of Fernando (and previously SV), because of their lurker-ness. Yet, Barma, you haven't exactly set the thread on fire, have you? I am very interested to hear from him at this point. So far, I haven't seen any scumhunting going on, which makes me suspicious.

So to conclude, I am giving a
FoS: Barmacral
. Not because of the voting, not voting thing, but just because he hasn't done any scum hunting. His connections with anyone are pretty weak so far - it's like he doesn't want to be connected with anyone in case they come up as scum. I find that to be a scum-tell, as well as his now active lurking - no opinions have been given.

Enlightened Bystander
I forgot was even in the game! However, he did actually post an analysis on page 2. Here it goes:
Enlightened Bystander wrote:Sorry about the lack of communication, I was busy for longer than I expected.

Conversations so far;

Barcarmal is playing slightly unusually, and the bowing to pressure does worry me, but I don't think what he's done is a strong scumtell.

Fernando attempting to distract could just be newbish mistake, but it could also be a scum distraction. He also seems to be lurking a bit, but It's not like I can talk about that!

Tar's drifitng between those two could be fishing for a bandwagon, or it could be drifting off the most suspicious person here.

Spec's not been round much either.

ryan is reasonably active, got dragged in to the discussion on RVoting with bar, but has now moved on to discussions with aimee.

Aimee's not done anything too suspicious either.

Overall, nobody seems to trigger off too heavy an alarm for me yet, I think we need more discussion to build up.
Overall, I don't really know what to make of this - I'm going to give it the benefit of the doubt for now. I find it town because he seems to recognise that Barmacral's behaviour is odd, not scummy. I similarly agree with his views on Fernando.

However, the fact he seems to take two sides to every player is quite concerning - seemingly like he didn't want to step on any toes. I am particularly concerned by the lack of opinion given on ryan, for some reason. I also could see this post being an opportunity to lurk by not really saying much - let's face it, EB was basically saying what had been said up to this point (although it isn't damning evidence against him).

He seems to be happy voting for lurkers "if they don't elicit some good responses," whatever that means. I am interpreting it to mean they aren't saying much. If so, I would expect EB to be voting for Barmacral, who has effectively done this. Let's see...

He comes back at Tar's request, posting his top two targets. I am impressed he didn't pick Barma, and that he picked Tar. Note he picks a lurker and an aggressive players. Really non-committal here. Again, however, no opinion given on ryan at all here...

(Incidentally, I am a bit surprised that at the top of page 4, ryan called for Barma, SV and myself to say something, yet ignored EB. Why was that?)

Overall, I could definitely see EB playing a quiet game. He is so far. I am definitely going to be watching him, because I am very unsure of what to make of him at this point. This could easily be a scum tell. As a result,
IGMEOY: Enlightened Bystander

Now, we have
Fernando
. He makes a seemingly innocent comment about football on the first page (I assume you are British, then? Yay!) However, his first game related post seems to basically say Barmacral may not be used to the pressure. I don't really see that as taking any viewpoint. I find it interesting that he therefore said almost nothing about Barma (who had been significant until that point), and was the only person bar SV who didn't. In short, no content.

He then has a weak player analysis. I will put my views in (all the following quotes come from Fernando).
Enlightened bystander²: placed a vote on someone who already had one, random or not, that's isn't a thing you should do without a reason in the same line.
It was a random vote. Please explain how that is in any way suspicious.
Ryan: seems a decent person, he pressured barmacral, who's a newcomer like me, but also explained to him why random votes were important. Also is inquiring other players, like Aimee and myself. He's also misunderstood, in post 55, 2nd paragraph, i intended to say that he's as new as me, and mistakes are more likely... check my first game.
This seems like EB. No content really given at all about ryan.
Tharlindur¹: well, same thing, spiting out votes, on the other hand, this top 2 cum list was a good idea.
Opinion given, but not really analysed.
Barmacral³: too inconsistent... "it was a cop-out" "It wasn't a cop-out" and other things.. spooky.
Barma didn't actually say this. I think it was a quote tag error.

So basically, Fernando has given next to no content, and what content he did give was meaningless. This could point to being a newb or a scum - I am sensing he could be quiet scum here as well. As a result
FoS: Fernando
. I also get the feeling he is panicking slightly.

I am worried about
spectrumvoid
. She is playing very quietly, giving no content posts. I hate the fact she is justifying some people's actions because they are newbies. Being a newbie doesn't make you town. I am feeling just what I did earlier for the other four - she could easily be quiet scum trying to hide under the radar.
IGMEOY: SV

Right,
ryan
. Let me say this to all now - I have been in games (unfortunately still ongoing), where ryan has been town and scum. Ryan, you know I am right here - you are aggressive, and you pressure lurkers. Folks, this doesn't change whether he is town or scum. It is effectively a no tell.

Unfortunately, this is what ryan's game has been like so far. Lots of his posts have been pressuring lurkers and being quite aggressive. He was firmly against Barmacral for the random vote thing. I didn't find Barma's actions suspicious (just odd), so the fact he seems to find them so scummy is interesting to me. I am pretty sure he isn't worried about Tarhalindur either - I think ryan likes players who act like he does.

I don't like the fact ryan praised EB for his (rather mediocre) post. It seems to me like ryan pressures lurkers to post, but isn't analysing their reactions, which is definitely quite scummy. He also hasn't really mentioned EB other than this - he gives quite firm reasons about others, yet not about EB at all. Seeing as EB hasn't said much about ryan, I find the possibility of distancing to be rather more likely than at first thought.

Furthermore, I would just ask ryan to look to the content of Barma and Fernando's posts. Yes they have lurked. So has SV and EB, yet they aren't on your list. I would love if you could look to their posts to find scumminess.

Also, I found something scummy, but now I can't remember it, so I am quite annoyed. I think it was referring to an early post, where you kind of misrepresent Barma. Barma said he didn't want to random vote, and you instead thought he meant he wouldn't vote for the entire day 1. Such things like this are bizarre and scummy.

As a result of this somewhat strange in places behaviour,
IGMEOY: ryan

And finally
Tarhalindur
. Aggressive, it seems. I don't know about his playstyle. But he instantly goes after Barma and Fernando for lurking.

On page 2:
Tarhalindur wrote:My personal opinion is that random voting No Lynch is a vote-worthy offense in the early game... and if I consider random voting No Lynch voteworthy in the early game and I consider a refusal to random vote as the equivalent of a No Lynch, then it's only logical that I consider a refusal to random vote worthy of a vote in and of itself.
How does this even make sense.

I don't really like the fact that you make points about the wording of posts either, for example commenting about Barma's "innocent" comment was exaggerated.

His top two suspicions I disagree with. Firstly, he calls Barma's stance on random voting "unusual". Note as I did, that "unusual" isn't the same as "scummy". Also, giving into pressure isn't necessarily a scum tell. His reasons for Fernando are acceptable, I guess. I want more though. I would be interested in hearing what he says about everyone's answers.

Tar hasn't commented substancially in my opinion. What's more, his comments have in my opinion been quite flawed sometimes. As a result,
FoS: Tarhalindur

So, I find it hard to decide about all these people, and who is most scummy. I am not going to lie - I find everyone scummy to an extent. But EB strikes me hardest as a player trying to hide in the shadows. I am not liking the way lots of players seem to be avoiding ryan, and the way Fernando, Barma, SV and EB haven't given much content. I don't have a top two - I would class you all as scummy at the moment. If you want me to specify, feel free.

AIMEELICIOUS ASSIGNMENTS

Aimee is giving you all assignments. Not doing them will result in automatic butt kicking, and increased suspicion from me.

1. I want everyone to comment on what I have just said, about my analysis of what I said about you. Not doing that will make me much more suspicious of you.

2. I have some other things to ask.

a. Barmacral, who do you think are scum and why? Not scum and why? Please make a big and detailed post.

b. Enlightened Bystander, what are your thoughts on ryan? Big post, please.

c. Fernando, I would like you to analyse two players in the game. One has to be ryan - I don't mind who you choose for the other. Pick one person, and analyse them, as well as ryan (separately). Come to a conclusion about whether they are scum or not scum, and why. Could you do that for me?

d. SV, please give your thoughts on Tar and ryan. Detailed post, kthx.

e. Ryan, thoughts on Enlightened Bystander. Big post about it.

f. Tarhalindur, give your thoughts on EB, myself and SV. Big Post.
Aimee
Aimee
Mafia Scum
Aimee
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #88 (isolation #11) » Mon Jul 09, 2007 10:40 pm

Post by Aimee »

FeRnAnDo wrote:
2. About EB.
He then has a weak player analysis. I will put my views in (all the following quotes come from Fernando).

Quote:
Enlightened bystander²: placed a vote on someone who already had one, random or not, that's isn't a thing you should do without a reason in the same line.

It was a random vote. Please explain how that is in any way suspicious.
In my POV this is weird, btw, how can you be so sure it was random? putting someone at L-2
without a valid reason
would be a full dish for mafia / newbies to jump in early game and put us in a difficult situation. It's not
that
suspicious, but that along with his lack of content was enough to plaCe him in 2nd.
Well, if we are thinking of the same thing, it was placed on page 1, and EB said "random vote: ryan", most definitely suggesting it was random.

Fernando wrote:3. About Ryan:

Well, agressive is a thing we all should agree... but i find him to be a good all-around player. Lurker-seeker, instigating people to post, helping the game to move on. I have tO disagree with Aimee about ryan not mentioning SV, since he had a good reason for it (she was ill), but it's indeed odd his relation with EB. But his agressiveness imho is good for the game, not like tar's. For now: not scum.
So you find Tar to be scummier than ryan?
Fernando wrote: but what's really odd is that she just threw FOSs (and eyes) all round, i wasn't expecting that from her. but anyways, for now: not scum.
What exactly were you expecting from me?
Tarhalindur wrote:Aimee is slow to get rolling early on, waffles between Barmacral and me (extremely wishy-washy)
Please quote my wishy-washiness. I thought I was perfectly clear with my opinions on both of you.
Tar wrote:posts her thoughts on other players (very non-committal about everyone else in the game - Aimee throws out FoS's and IGMEOY's like candy, but doesn't actually vote anyone)
I would disagree completely that I was non-committal. The majority of the points I brought up hadn't previously been brought up at all. I don't really see how placing suspicion on everyone because I find everyone suspicious is actually scummy. Furthermore, I don't see why I should have to vote - I'm perfectly happy staying voteless for now, until I find someone who suddenly becomes clearly more suspicious than others. So far, no one fits that.

Tar, explain how my points on EB are hypocritical.

If you really want a top two scum-list, here it is: EB and yourself.

Tell me - why are you actually suspicious of Barmacral?

Also, why do you focus so clearly on the wording of comments, and not their actual intent/meaning?
Aimee
Aimee
Mafia Scum
Aimee
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #98 (isolation #12) » Thu Jul 12, 2007 10:19 pm

Post by Aimee »

ryan wrote:Is that ^ sufficient Aimee?
Sort of. Definitely did what I asked, but you didn't really get to conclusion, which was my aim - do you think EB is scum?
Aimee
Aimee
Mafia Scum
Aimee
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #107 (isolation #13) » Mon Jul 16, 2007 6:53 am

Post by Aimee »

I have explained my suspicions for the moment. I would be eager for more activity from others.
Aimee
Aimee
Mafia Scum
Aimee
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #109 (isolation #14) » Mon Jul 16, 2007 7:22 am

Post by Aimee »

Being voteless doesn't mean I haven't explained my suspicions. I am perfectly happy with not voting at the moment.
Aimee
Aimee
Mafia Scum
Aimee
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #114 (isolation #15) » Mon Jul 16, 2007 10:48 pm

Post by Aimee »

GO MOKINA! = )

I agree with everything that you said, but could you clarify what you mean by this:
Mokina wrote:Barmacral's in there too... what few posts he has seem contradictory at best.
Aimee
Aimee
Mafia Scum
Aimee
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #131 (isolation #16) » Thu Jul 19, 2007 8:58 am

Post by Aimee »

spectrumvoid wrote:Sharing things in mafia is a good idea.
I unequivocally disagree with this.
ryan wrote:Aimee: What you do you think about FeRnAnDo?
I'm thinking innocent right now.
Aimee
Aimee
Mafia Scum
Aimee
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #133 (isolation #17) » Thu Jul 19, 2007 9:02 am

Post by Aimee »

No, but I think I may have spotted what Tar spotted. Not sure though. That's what I meant anyway.
Aimee
Aimee
Mafia Scum
Aimee
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #182 (isolation #18) » Wed Jul 25, 2007 9:04 pm

Post by Aimee »

Two things:

1. TCS - why is SV the second most likely town at this point?
2. SV - why are you still voting for me?
Aimee
Aimee
Mafia Scum
Aimee
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #189 (isolation #19) » Fri Jul 27, 2007 12:10 am

Post by Aimee »

TCS' quick change of opinion on SV after I note it is very interesting.
Aimee
Aimee
Mafia Scum
Aimee
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #192 (isolation #20) » Fri Jul 27, 2007 1:10 am

Post by Aimee »

ryan wrote:
Aimee wrote:TCS' quick change of opinion on SV after I note it is very interesting.
Are you saying you didn't notice it?
I don't really understand what you mean by this.
Aimee
Aimee
Mafia Scum
Aimee
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #194 (isolation #21) » Fri Jul 27, 2007 3:26 am

Post by Aimee »

ryan wrote:
Aimee wrote:
ryan wrote:
Aimee wrote:TCS' quick change of opinion on SV after I note it is very interesting.
SV has had a random vote on the entire game and nobody has called her on it.
Yeah. I remember noticing it a while back, but at that time SV had barely posted. I noticed just now because of Cephrir's vote count.
Aimee
Aimee
Mafia Scum
Aimee
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #199 (isolation #22) » Fri Jul 27, 2007 4:34 am

Post by Aimee »

ryan wrote:
Aimee wrote:
ryan wrote:
Aimee wrote:
ryan wrote:
SV has had a random vote on the entire game and nobody has called her on it.
Yeah. I remember noticing it a while back, but at that time SV had barely posted. I noticed just now because of Cephrir's vote count.
Her random vote has been on you the entire time and you just noticed that?
Yup. It was a random vote. I was expecting her to remove it, which is why I didn't pay any attention to it.
Aimee
Aimee
Mafia Scum
Aimee
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #210 (isolation #23) » Sat Jul 28, 2007 9:29 pm

Post by Aimee »

Erm, where's everyone else? Fernando, ABR, Tar?
Aimee
Aimee
Mafia Scum
Aimee
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #215 (isolation #24) » Sun Jul 29, 2007 11:48 pm

Post by Aimee »

I remember I asked everyone questions in my massive analysis. I haven't properly analysed them, so here goes:

Barmacral/Albert
: My Aimeelicious assignment to Barmacral was the following:
Aimee wrote:a. Barmacral, who do you think are scum and why? Not scum and why? Please make a big and detailed post.
So far this hasn't been properly done by either Barmacral or Albert.

I said that Barma lurked and wasn't scum hunting and caved into pressure. He responded to my analysis of him in Post 93, where he seems to simply accept the points I came up with about him, which I can understand. What I definitely expected was a
follow-up
of this - I accused him of not scum-hunting, and he seemed to accept this, yet still not scum-hunt. He obviously needed a replacement though.

Albert steps in, and starts relatively well in Post 142, starting with some good suspicions of Mokina, ryan and Tarhalindur. He labels SV and myself as pro-town, yet doesn't explain more. Furthermore, he doesn't give any thoughts on Fernando at all, which is slightly concerning. I'd like Albert to give his opinions about myself, SV and Fernando.

Enlightened Bystander/Mokina/The Central Scrutinizer
: Here was the assignment I gave to EB:
Aimee wrote:b. Enlightened Bystander, what are your thoughts on ryan? Big post, please.
EB lurked and got replaced. Obviously, I didn't really expect Mokina/TCS to defend themselves about what I said about EB in my analysis. However, TCS, could you explain whether or not you agree or disagree with what I said about EB? Despite this, I think TCS has answered sufficiently the assignment I gave to EB.

Mokina gives her thoughts on ryan, in her opening post:
Mokina wrote:Ryan actually strikes me as one of the less suspicious characters here. He is active and tries to keep the game that way. On the other hand, his input seems to focus mostly on these lurkers... an analysis of what has been posted would not go amiss.
This is highly non-committal, and really emphasises my suspicions of EB.

TCS has given his thoughts and says he is suspicious of ryan in several posts, most notably Post 157, where he labels both Tar and ryan as scummy. Although I would have preferred a post solely dedicated to ryan's behaviour, I don't expect TCS to go back and do things again.

The reason I asked EB for his thoughts on ryan was because both had completely ignored each other. The way TCS came after ryan when he came in, coupled with the non-committal way Mokina acted makes me think that a TCS/ryan partnership could be a possibility.

Fernando
: My assignment to Fernando was the following:
Aimee wrote:c. Fernando, I would like you to analyse two players in the game. One has to be ryan - I don't mind who you choose for the other. Pick one person, and analyse them, as well as ryan (separately). Come to a conclusion about whether they are scum or not scum, and why. Could you do that for me?
He does this very promptly, and is the first to do his assignment in the next post, Post 86. Overall, I'm quite impressed with the way he answered. The main reason I asked him was because he hadn't really given any thoughts on anyone else. Fernando, now some more time has passed, could you perhaps give your thoughts on the other players; TCS, Albert, SV and Tar? Thanks!

Also, I think he is more town from the way he answered - I was wondering if he would take the easy way out an OMGUS ryan. The very fact that he didn't do this shows either that he is either pro-town, or he is far smarter than anyone thinks he is.

However, I'm more suspicious of the way that he OMGUS' ryan in the next page. So much for my previous thoughts.

That said, I'm impressed with the way Fernando answered my assignment, and would similarly like a follow-up.

spectrumvoid
: My assignment to SV:
Aimee wrote:d. SV, please give your thoughts on Tar and ryan. Detailed post, kthx.
I'm not particularly happy with the way she has answered this.

Post 100 is where she gives her thoughts of ryan, where she concludes he isn't scum. I can see her reasoning here, yet I feel what she has said is quite brief. I would quite like her to analyse ryan again, based on more recent posts. She hasn't analysed Tarhalindur yet, so I'm still waiting for that.

Overall, I'm not particularly satisfied with the way SV responded (and didn't respond) to my assignments, so would appreciate more content from her.

ryan
: Here was my assignment to ryan:
Aimee wrote:e. Ryan, thoughts on Enlightened Bystander. Big post about it.
I'm not particularly happy with ryan's answers (or lack of).

ryan answers the first part of my assignment in Post 90, where he says that EB is a lurker and could get a pressure vote. He later does vote for EB, so I'm reasonably happy in this regard. However, I wanted to know whether or not you found him
scummy
, ryan. This wasn't fully addressed. The nearest we get is this:
ryan wrote:I do not have a concrete opinion on EB at this time. He hasn't posted enough for me to get an accurate read on him. His top two scum choices weren't fingered very well and I didn't get much after reading that post. He's definetly a lurker but I'm not sure if that concludes he's scum.
Later, he has to defend himself from TCS' suspicions against him. Overall, I've still not seen any concrete thoughts about TCS from ryan, so am rather unimpressed with the way ryan answered my assignment. I would like him to analyse EB/Mokina/TCS again.

Tarhalindur
: The following is my assignment to Tarhalindur.
Aimee wrote:f. Tarhalindur, give your thoughts on EB, myself and SV. Big Post.
He has answered it, but I completely disagree with everything Tar said.

Tar answered my assignment in Post 87. I disagree with his thoughts on SV and myself. I find it especially interesting that he labelled EB as town. I noted my disagreements in the following post, Post 88, so I don't see the need to repeat myself.

Tar has said he has limited access, but I'm not happy about the way he has ignored this for 5 pages. I really want him to answer this again, as well as my criticisms from Post 88.

So, here's a quick summary of what I want people to do:

Albert
: Thoughts on SV, Aimee and Fernando.
Fernando
: Thoughts on everyone, most especially SV, Tar, TCS and Albert.
SV
: More recent thoughts on ryan, analysis of Tar.
ryan
: Thoughts on TCS/EB/Mokina (noting especially whether or not they are scummy).
Tar
: New attempt of my assignment, response to my criticisms of his previous answer.

Also, if anyone wants to give me an assignment, feel free!
Aimee
Aimee
Mafia Scum
Aimee
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #227 (isolation #25) » Tue Jul 31, 2007 10:28 pm

Post by Aimee »

Also, just in case people wonder where I am, I may have a bit of limited access.

Will be gone from August 4th to September 1st in the French Riviera.

I'll be studying in a college there so I should have access for several
afternoons each week, yet probably not everyday.

I should probably be gone from Saturday to Tuesday/Wednesday. Cephrir, I would request that I don't get replaced.

Also, I'll get some content up before I go, guys. Promise.
Aimee
Aimee
Mafia Scum
Aimee
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #239 (isolation #26) » Thu Aug 02, 2007 9:56 am

Post by Aimee »

Albert B. Rampage wrote:I somewhat agree with 217.
Expand please (for those that were interested, this was a post of ryan's about me).
Aimee
Aimee
Mafia Scum
Aimee
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #240 (isolation #27) » Thu Aug 02, 2007 9:57 am

Post by Aimee »

ryan wrote:
Aimee wrote:Also, just in case people wonder where I am, I may have a bit of limited access.

Will be gone from August 4th to September 1st in the French Riviera.

I'll be studying in a college there so I should have access for several
afternoons each week, yet probably not everyday.

I should probably be gone from Saturday to Tuesday/Wednesday. Cephrir, I would request that I don't get replaced.

Also, I'll get some content up before I go, guys. Promise
Should we still be counting on this?
Yup, I'm doing some now.
Aimee
Aimee
Mafia Scum
Aimee
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #243 (isolation #28) » Thu Aug 02, 2007 10:15 am

Post by Aimee »

Ok, here are some thoughts.

I'm very suspicious of the way Albert has not done any scum-hunting of any kind in the game. He's given some pretty vague suspicions, but from what I've seen he hasn't really done or said anything particularly noteworthy, and is definitely hiding in the background.

I'm also concerned that has said so little about SV, myself and Fernando. Fernando he has said nothing about all game, and SV he has labelled pro-town. He also considered me pro-town previously, but this seems to have changed after "somewhat agreeing with 217", where ryan was against me.

I'm moderately suspicious of TCS, partially because of his predecessors actions, and partially through his own. I find it interesting that after EB saying nothing about ryan (something I had previously noted), TCS comes in immediately attacking ryan, something I would expect scum to do. Furthermore, I don't really understand his recent suspicions against me.

ryan as well, I don't understand his suspicion against me either. I find it interesting that he still hasn't properly said if he finds TCS scummy or not. That said, I always get a scummy vibe off of ryan, so he could just as easily be town for all we know.

SV hasn't given any real concrete analysis yet, which is worrying. I could definitely see her as scum trying to hide in the background and let the townies fight it out.

Fernando I don't really see as doing too much that is overwhelmingly scummy. The notable exception to this is his OMGUS to ryan on Page 5/6. ryan what is your reaction to this now?

And Tar doesn't seem to be showing an active interest in this game. He has promised analysis but not given much, and we haven't got much to base anything on him so far.
Aimee
Aimee
Mafia Scum
Aimee
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #244 (isolation #29) » Thu Aug 02, 2007 10:22 am

Post by Aimee »

ryan wrote:I still find it interesting that you haven’t placed a vote on anyone yet seem to want to know exactly how we feel about certain players in the game. Also find it strange how you seem to be "wanting" things from all of us yet you are non commital when it comes to

a) your vote
ryan, you've played with me before, but check any of my completed games. I am cautious with voting, so this is not a scum-tell for me, but a playstyle issue. Furthermore, just because I'm not voting doesn't mean I don't have suspicions. I've made my suspicions pretty clear on several players, and my assignment post also consisted of analysis.
ryan wrote:b) Suspicions on Spec for leaving a random vote on you
Did I not say anything about this? Oops. Well, I don't see it as scummy. It was a random vote and she forgot to take it off. I'm quite surprised that she didn't notice it with vote counts, but I don't see it as a significant tell. If other more scummy actions came up I would perhaps use it in conjuction with other things, but it's weak at best.
ryan wrote:c) Thoughts on ABR
I think my recent post has made this clear - I don't see him as scum-hunting at all. I see this as scummy.

Add to my previous post - I'm pretty unhappy with how he hasn't explained his post.

So after checking, I think I will
vote: Albert
, as a bit of pressure and because I see not scum-hunting as scummy.
Aimee
Aimee
Mafia Scum
Aimee
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #246 (isolation #30) » Thu Aug 02, 2007 10:26 am

Post by Aimee »

The Central Scrutinizer wrote:
vote: Aimee

This assignment shit is pissing me off. Lead the town more,
please
To TCS and ryan:

Umm... how are assignments anti-town? I've given assignments, and then followed them up with my thoughts on them. Then I gave more.

However, if you actually check, most of my assignments are exactly the same as before, and are that because they have either not been answered or answered badly. So really, I don't see what the problem is.
ryan wrote:
I feel like Aimee is trying to get a read on everyone while not sharing much information about herself, definetly something I find a little scummy.
But I don't see how this is true, since 1)I've given analysis, and 2) I've explained what I think about the assignment answers. So I don't see at all what is inherently scummy.
Aimee
Aimee
Mafia Scum
Aimee
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #253 (isolation #31) » Fri Aug 03, 2007 6:48 am

Post by Aimee »

The Central Scrutinizer wrote:I for one am willing to string the discussion out until the 12th at least.

Updated Scum List:

Tarhal
ABR
Aimee
Ryan
SV
Fernando
I'm actually very happy with this list. Obviously, I don't particularly like being considered scummy as such, but it is consistent at least with my thoughts (bar myself) and with what TCS has been saying (I think)
Aimee
Aimee
Mafia Scum
Aimee
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #255 (isolation #32) » Fri Aug 03, 2007 7:18 am

Post by Aimee »

ryan wrote:I guess I think SV and Fernando should be higher on that list (IMO)
What are your thoughts on Tar and ABR being at the top?
Aimee
Aimee
Mafia Scum
Aimee
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #283 (isolation #33) » Fri Aug 10, 2007 12:48 am

Post by Aimee »

unvote
, but I still have my eye on you, ABR.

I could deal with a Tar lynch as well actually, so may vote soon.

(Please note I am in Nice in France so have quite limited access at this point.)
Aimee
Aimee
Mafia Scum
Aimee
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #299 (isolation #34) » Mon Aug 13, 2007 4:32 am

Post by Aimee »

I agree with TCS. Albert is a better lynch than SV at this point.

vote: Albert B. Rampage

Please note I won`t be back for the deadline.
Aimee
Aimee
Mafia Scum
Aimee
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #302 (isolation #35) » Mon Aug 13, 2007 4:34 am

Post by Aimee »

Albert B. Rampage wrote:I am certain both Tar and Fernando are town.
And me?
Aimee
Aimee
Mafia Scum
Aimee
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #329 (isolation #36) » Tue Aug 14, 2007 4:24 am

Post by Aimee »

Hmmm... the ryan wagon is very interesting. When I get back from France I`m going to take a closer look at him, since I have had a feeling for a long time that he is although active, not really scum-hunting.

I`d need to re-read though - what`s clear is that others are far more guilty than ryan. Mainly ABR and SV.

My scum-list:

ABR
SV
ryan
TCS
Fernando
Tarhalindur

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”