Kison
Kison
.GIFted
Kison
.GIFted
.GIFted

Post Post #1450 (ISO) » Wed Jun 13, 2007 2:31 pm

Post by Kison »

I'm going to recommend that we not lynch the infamous Battle Mage. I'm going to suggest putting pressure on bird1111 due to his lack of posting despite receiving a prod.

N9V can wait for another day.
The Greg
The Greg
Goon
The Greg
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1451 (ISO) » Wed Jun 13, 2007 3:25 pm

Post by The Greg »

On N9V: I think its more likely that he's telling the truth and IH was a miller.

As for Raffles, there is one thing I'd like to point out: If N9V is to be believed, he's not mafia. MoS, who turned out to be a wolf, pushed pretty hard for Raffles' lynch on D2, so its unlikely that Raffles is a wolf. That puts him out of both main scum groups.

However, this doesn't rule him being part of a third scum group. He seemed pretty dead set against there being more than 2 scum groups on D2. His insistence that there is no cult worries me, and he argued against analyzing the night scene. I suspect he's either a serial killer (trying to attribute his N1 kill to a known scum group) or a cult member/leader (trying to persuade the town that there is no cult).

Vote: Raffles

MOD: Please prod bird1111
XReyoX
XReyoX
Goon
XReyoX
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1452 (ISO) » Wed Jun 13, 2007 9:46 pm

Post by XReyoX »

To be honest, I think if there is a cult, the town is pretty much dead. MoS said "go wolfies" when he died, so I would assume that there are at least 2 more wolves out there. I guess it is the same with the mafia. If alex is a mafia member, there would be about 2 more alive within us. I don't think he is a cult because cult usually start with the cult leader only and he was killed at N1. If there is a cult I guess there are already 3 or 4 people on their side.? Even if we ignore something like SK, half of us are already anti-town if a cult exist. :(
XReyoX
XReyoX
Goon
XReyoX
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1453 (ISO) » Wed Jun 13, 2007 9:53 pm

Post by XReyoX »

Also

WAKE UP!!

Vote : Bird

If you're not going to play the game, ask the mod to seek a replacement !
The Fonz
The Fonz
Jack of All Trades
The Fonz
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1454 (ISO) » Wed Jun 13, 2007 9:54 pm

Post by The Fonz »

The Greg wrote:On N9V: I think its more likely that he's telling the truth and IH was a miller.

As for Raffles, there is one thing I'd like to point out: If N9V is to be believed, he's not mafia. MoS, who turned out to be a wolf, pushed pretty hard for Raffles' lynch on D2, so its unlikely that Raffles is a wolf. That puts him out of both main scum groups.

However, this doesn't rule him being part of a third scum group. He seemed pretty dead set against there being more than 2 scum groups on D2. His insistence that there is no cult worries me, and he argued against analyzing the night scene. I suspect he's either a serial killer (trying to attribute his N1 kill to a known scum group) or a cult member/leader (trying to persuade the town that there is no cult).

MOD: Please prod bird1111
I wouldn't assume the presence of a third scumgroup. I certainly wouldn't use it as a justification to vote someone you don't think is in either of the killing groups. An SK would mean four killing groups, that we had two nights with only one kill makes me think that is unlikely.

@ Reyo: Exactly.
TBuG
TBuG
they/them
I win
TBuG
they/them
I win
I win
Pronoun: they/them

Post Post #1455 (ISO) » Thu Jun 14, 2007 8:29 am

Post by TBuG »

I'm increasingly clueless with what is going on in this game. I agree with The Greg, though.
rolandofthewhite (5:40:28 PM): It would be weird living with Thesp. All the hookers murdered and skin lying around. :(
theopor_COD
theopor_COD
PhD'oh!
theopor_COD
PhD'oh!
PhD'oh!

Post Post #1456 (ISO) » Thu Jun 14, 2007 6:52 pm

Post by theopor_COD »

I guess we're all waiting for Bird.

I'd be happy lynching BM today, I set out in my last post why I think he's a mafia scumball. PBuG posts like the ones above don't improve my impression of you. I'd also like to hear from Raffles however, Day One and Two he was prominent and has since pretty much gone to ground. Thoughts Raffles.
Battle Mage
Battle Mage
Jester
Battle Mage
Jester
Jester

Post Post #1457 (ISO) » Thu Jun 14, 2007 10:46 pm

Post by Battle Mage »

Theo-you'd only be happy lynching me if you were scum.
Show
2020 Stats - 31 completed games:

Survived to the end and won - 11
Nightkilled - 10
Survived to the end and lost - 6
Day-elimmed by majority - 4

winrate as scum: 78%
winrate as town: 55%
Raffles
Raffles
Mafia Zcum
Raffles
Mafia Zcum
Mafia Zcum

Post Post #1458 (ISO) » Fri Jun 15, 2007 7:40 am

Post by Raffles »

Is it only me that thinks people are stretching reason to find ways to lynch me? I mean, lynching me on the basis of 3rd scum group rather than actually laying out reasons on why they think I'm a scum.

If it is reasonable it's fair enough, but then you have to draw a line at idiocy.

FoS: The Greg
Big BIG FoS: Pbug
Vote: Pbug
Woof!
TBuG
TBuG
they/them
I win
TBuG
they/them
I win
I win

Post Post #1459 (ISO) » Fri Jun 15, 2007 11:08 am

Post by TBuG »

I have laid out reasoning against you in the past. I felt no need to restate it all over again.
rolandofthewhite (5:40:28 PM): It would be weird living with Thesp. All the hookers murdered and skin lying around. :(
theopor_COD
theopor_COD
PhD'oh!
theopor_COD
PhD'oh!
PhD'oh!

Post Post #1460 (ISO) » Fri Jun 15, 2007 7:50 pm

Post by theopor_COD »

Battle Mage wrote:Theo-you'd only be happy lynching me if you were scum.
Not at all. I just think based on your early play, lack of bull-charging and votes thrown without your usual strange reasons that you're a scumball. Your giving me the exact same vibe as in MAD, the only place I've seen you as scum.
Phoebus
Phoebus
Hall Monitor
Phoebus
Hall Monitor
Hall Monitor

Post Post #1461 (ISO) » Fri Jun 15, 2007 7:58 pm

Post by Phoebus »

Vote count:

1 ~N9V~ (Battle Mage)
3 bird1111 (Akbar, Kison, XReyoX)
3 Battle Mage (~N9V~, theopor_COD, The Fonz)

1 PBuG (Raffles)
3 Raffles (Fuldu, PBuG, The Greg)

2 not voting: bird1111, Lowell

7 to lynch
The Fonz
The Fonz
Jack of All Trades
The Fonz
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1462 (ISO) » Fri Jun 15, 2007 10:36 pm

Post by The Fonz »

Fuldu wrote:
The Fonz wrote:Raffles may have been a 'prime suspect' but I actually think that wagon was poorly-reasoned and full of scum.
I read "full of scum" as implying a suspicion of a large number of people on the wagon, not just "Well, it was a big wagon. Somebody must have been scum."
Those on the Raffles wagon at its height: Fuldu, Kison, Mastermind of Sin, Mr. Flay, PBuG, spectrumvoid

We know Flay to be innocent (surprisingly), and MoS to be scum.

I think a wagon of six with two or three scum on it deserves the label 'full of scum.' I happen to suspect Kison and PBuG more than I do you.
Kison
Kison
.GIFted
Kison
.GIFted
.GIFted

Post Post #1463 (ISO) » Sat Jun 16, 2007 3:50 am

Post by Kison »

theopor_COD wrote:
Battle Mage wrote:Theo-you'd only be happy lynching me if you were scum.
Not at all. I just think based on your early play, lack of bull-charging and votes thrown without your usual strange reasons that you're a scumball. Your giving me the exact same vibe as in MAD, the only place I've seen you as scum.
That's an interesting point that you make, actually.
Battle Mage
Battle Mage
Jester
Battle Mage
Jester
Jester

Post Post #1464 (ISO) » Sat Jun 16, 2007 3:53 am

Post by Battle Mage »

i cant argue with vibes lol. facts are much easier. what i will say is that my play isnt consistent. i spose that helps make me more difficult to read. other than that, i cant explain your view. suffice to say, you are wrong, and the fact your whole argument for me being scum is based on the possibility of me being scum, warrants further consideration.
Show

Nightkilled - 10

theopor_COD
theopor_COD
PhD'oh!
theopor_COD
PhD'oh!
PhD'oh!

Post Post #1465 (ISO) » Sat Jun 16, 2007 4:04 am

Post by theopor_COD »

Seperately, I think wanting to lynch our mafia catching cop is probably another tick in your box.

Where's Bird aswell, I'm getting sick of his non-show.
Battle Mage
Battle Mage
Jester
Battle Mage
Jester
Jester

Post Post #1466 (ISO) » Sat Jun 16, 2007 4:47 am

Post by Battle Mage »

i think the fact he is AMAZINGLY far from being proven cop, does discount such theories as evidence.
Show

Nightkilled - 10

Kison
Kison
.GIFted
Kison
.GIFted
.GIFted

Post Post #1467 (ISO) » Sat Jun 16, 2007 5:39 am

Post by Kison »

Battle Mage, what do you think of Bird1eleventy1

Also, BM playstyle inconsistency is almost news worthy.
~N9V~
~N9V~
Goon
~N9V~
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1468 (ISO) » Sat Jun 16, 2007 10:11 am

Post by ~N9V~ »

Heh, well yeah, I think BM id the play today. wanting to lynch a claimed cop (no matter how much you beleive it) is horribly scummy.
TBuG
TBuG
they/them
I win
TBuG
they/them
I win
I win

Post Post #1469 (ISO) » Sat Jun 16, 2007 4:51 pm

Post by TBuG »

I definitely suspect BM, but I still want to lynch Raffles.
Raffles
Raffles
Mafia Zcum
Raffles
Mafia Zcum
Mafia Zcum

Post Post #1470 (ISO) » Sun Jun 17, 2007 12:57 am

Post by Raffles »

PBuG wrote:I have laid out reasoning against you in the past. I felt no need to restate it all over again.
Which I believe I've counter-argued, and you brushed it off as me calling you hypocrite. You did not attempt in defending yourself anyway from being qa hypocrite, however.
Woof!
Battle Mage
Battle Mage
Jester
Battle Mage
Jester
Jester

Post Post #1471 (ISO) » Sun Jun 17, 2007 2:27 am

Post by Battle Mage »

~N9V~ wrote:Heh, well yeah, I think BM id the play today. wanting to lynch a claimed cop (no matter how much you beleive it) is horribly scummy.
:roll: no its NOT. Let me reiterate how im seeing this:

Player A claims cop.
Player A claims guilty investigation on Player B.
Town lynches Player B.
Player B comes up town.

thats the short version. now, obviously that doesnt CONFIRM you as scum. Hence you arent going to get lynched today. However, you cant seriously tell me that you are surprised that im doubting your claim?!
i mean, surely you would have expected some criticism, even if you were genuine town. so, dont give me the crap about "dont lynch a claimed cop", because in my mind, your claim has fallen flat on its face. For all intents and purposes, you have been proven to be a liar. at least, there is significant evidence to that fact.

@Kison-i dont know. his activity hs been sub-par. i dont have anything noteworthy to say about him without a reread.
Show

Nightkilled - 10

~N9V~
~N9V~
Goon
~N9V~
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1472 (ISO) » Sun Jun 17, 2007 4:18 am

Post by ~N9V~ »

Fine, lets use your little scenerio. I'm scum (not actually), and I say hes scum, to get my group a little ahead. O.K. Fine. Why this early? Why would I do it when there is still tonnes of people left? Shouldn't I do this when there is less people, to make more of a advantage to my scum group. And using your logic, Raffles is scum then. I'm not saying he isn't, but in a game like this, I doubt there is any insane cops.

But see, you just won't even try to accept the fact that IH could've been a miller. Why not? Is'nt there a chance that he could've been one?
Battle Mage
Battle Mage
Jester
Battle Mage
Jester
Jester

Post Post #1473 (ISO) » Sun Jun 17, 2007 4:26 am

Post by Battle Mage »

~N9V~ wrote:Fine, lets use your little scenerio. I'm scum (not actually), and I say hes scum, to get my group a little ahead. O.K. Fine. Why this early? Why would I do it when there is still tonnes of people left? Shouldn't I do this when there is less people, to make more of a advantage to my scum group. And using your logic, Raffles is scum then. I'm not saying he isn't, but in a game like this, I doubt there is any insane cops.

But see, you just won't even try to accept the fact that IH could've been a miller. Why not? Is'nt there a chance that he could've been one?
lol there is a CHANCE. but what is more likely-a scumbag pretending to be cop, or a miller who wasnt revealed as being a miller when he died, nor was there any indication of him being one?
i think the answer is obvious.
As for why you did it so early, ive explained the potential context already. It wasnt long before your claim, that you were killed elsewhere by a claimed cop. this cop was trusted implicitly. i guess you hoped for the same thing here.
tbh, i might even believe you about the odd timing of the claim, but for the fact that nobody is accusing you other than me. now lets face it, if you were town, the scum would be all over you now. the fact that they arent suggests that they are either not taking a risk of outing themselvs or they want to protect their buddy.

BM
Show

Nightkilled - 10

Kison
Kison
.GIFted