Micro 387: Double Day Unlimited (GAME OVER)

Micro Games (9 players or fewer). Archived during the 2023 queue overhaul.
TheAdrienC
TheAdrienC
Goon
TheAdrienC
Goon
Goon

Post Post #725 (ISO) » Tue Sep 30, 2014 7:17 pm

Post by TheAdrienC »

Two scum. You two opened up RVS with everyone at L-2. What happens when one person puts up an actual random vote? L-2. Two scum. Hypothetically, if you're town, you're handing the scum the power to mislynch. Unlimited votes is a good way to mask stuff like that and allow for mislynches. What side wants to do that? Scum. And you need to answer the questions I asked you, NM.
TheAdrienC
TheAdrienC
Goon
TheAdrienC
Goon
Goon

Post Post #726 (ISO) » Tue Sep 30, 2014 7:21 pm

Post by TheAdrienC »

He hasn't been an active scumhunter, mostly trolled the entire game, his response to my vote was an OMGUS vote, he spat in my face when I reached out to him and ignored questions I presented him when I was giving him an opportunity to prove to me that he is town. Do you at least understand my vote on him, Xay or do I need to do a more detailed case on him?
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #727 (ISO) » Tue Sep 30, 2014 7:32 pm

Post by Not_Mafia »

What questions?

And you think scum are going to quickhammer someone and out themselves the instant someone reaches L-2? This is just a boogeyman. I don't care how many scum there are, I will put someone at L-1 in RVS if it will help me pressure someone and get reads.

Your case on me is this
-I voted everyone
-I hammered without intent
-I was on both d1 wagons

I was also on most wagons in Toomai's game, I was town there, no mention of this from you. No actual analysis or consideration for any context for anything. No effort to think "Well would scum really attract this much attention to themselves pre-LyLo?" or "Well what if he was saving an Oka lynch? Although now he's changed his read" or "How significant is voting in RVS in this set-up, do people do it a lot? How long did it take for him to back down, was it only because he was getting negative attention for it?" or anything else. Just "Bad things are scum".

In post 726, TheAdrienC wrote:His response to my vote was an OMGUS vote

Define OMGUS

In post 726, TheAdrienC wrote: he spat in my face when I reached out to him

What has got to do with anything? Why should that post have affected my scumread on you?
Also, what is NM doing? Worst play I’ve ever seen.
I can't remember the last N_M post that wasn't bland, unimaginative and lame. Some shitposters are at least somewhat funny. You are the epitomy of the type of poster that nobody would miss if you were to suddenly disappear. You never add anything of value.
I'm guessing you haven't read the game and probably never will? Why even sign up to play?
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #728 (ISO) » Tue Sep 30, 2014 7:40 pm

Post by Not_Mafia »

Okay these

In post 661, TheAdrienC wrote:You've played with me when I was scum. Remember how I played that game? Am I the same or different than I was in that game?

The flailing and the melodrama is the same, similar pushes "3rd vote in RVS", "on every wagon". There's nothing remarkably different here. Unless you want to point out differences to me
I can't remember the last N_M post that wasn't bland, unimaginative and lame. Some shitposters are at least somewhat funny. You are the epitomy of the type of poster that nobody would miss if you were to suddenly disappear. You never add anything of value.
I'm guessing you haven't read the game and probably never will? Why even sign up to play?
TheAdrienC
TheAdrienC
Goon
TheAdrienC
Goon
Goon

Post Post #729 (ISO) » Tue Sep 30, 2014 7:50 pm

Post by TheAdrienC »

Flailing? Melodrama? Are you thick?
TheAdrienC
TheAdrienC
Goon
TheAdrienC
Goon
Goon

Post Post #730 (ISO) » Tue Sep 30, 2014 7:54 pm

Post by TheAdrienC »

And do you know what annoys me? People saying "I did this as town in that game so I must be town in this game". Like you just did below. No. Just no. People alter their meta all the time. More likely they can do it if they are aware of their meta.

In post 727, Not_Mafia wrote:What questions?

And you think scum are going to quickhammer someone and out themselves the instant someone reaches L-2? This is just a boogeyman. I don't care how many scum there are,
I will put someone at L-1 in RVS if it will help me pressure someone and get reads.

If you don't think that is an anti-town action, you really are thick

Your case on me is this
-I voted everyone
-I was on both d1 wagons

I was also on most wagons in Toomai's game, I was town there, no mention of this from you. No actual analysis or consideration for any context for anything. No effort to think "Well would scum really attract this much attention to themselves pre-LyLo?" or "Well what if he was saving an Oka lynch? Although now he's changed his read" or "How significant is voting in RVS in this set-up, do people do it a lot? How long did it take for him to back down, was it only because he was getting negative attention for it?" or anything else. Just "Bad things are scum".

Wow, just what your case needed, a big pile of WIFOM.

Define OMGUS

Your vote on me was mostly because you didn't like my vote on you.

What has got to do with anything? Why should that post have affected my scumread on you?

In my opinion, if you were town, you would have been a bit more cordial to helping find scum other than have a hissy fit.
TheAdrienC
TheAdrienC
Goon
TheAdrienC
Goon
Goon

Post Post #731 (ISO) » Tue Sep 30, 2014 7:55 pm

Post by TheAdrienC »

I think it's ISO analysis post time!! Give me a mo...
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #732 (ISO) » Tue Sep 30, 2014 8:01 pm

Post by Not_Mafia »

In post 730, TheAdrienC wrote:And do you know what annoys me? People saying "I did this as town in that game so I must be town in this game". Like you just did below. No. Just no. People alter their meta all the time. More likely they can do it if they are aware of their meta.

It's lucky I never said this then

In post 727, Not_Mafia wrote:Your case on me is this
-I voted everyone
-I was on both d1 wagons

Are you going to respond to my case, or just continue to throw the buzzwords at it?

In post 727, Not_Mafia wrote:

Define OMGUS

OMGUS is voting someone purely because they voted you. Voting someone because you think their push on you is scummy isn't OMGUS.

In my opinion, if you were town, you would have been a bit more cordial to helping find scum other than have a hissy fit.

Please quote where I'm having a hissy fit. And I think you're scum, why should your reachout have affected that?
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #733 (ISO) » Tue Sep 30, 2014 8:11 pm

Post by Not_Mafia »

The first lynch today should be between Adrien and myself, this is not a 1v1 that belongs in a potential LyLo.
TheAdrienC
TheAdrienC
Goon
TheAdrienC
Goon
Goon

Post Post #734 (ISO) » Tue Sep 30, 2014 8:14 pm

Post by TheAdrienC »

In post 732, Not_Mafia wrote:
In post 730, TheAdrienC wrote:And do you know what annoys me? People saying "I did this as town in that game so I must be town in this game". Like you just did below. No. Just no. People alter their meta all the time. More likely they can do it if they are aware of their meta.

Lies. Below is a specific part of your last quote inserted by me

In post 727, Not_Mafia wrote:I was also on most wagons in Toomai's game, I was town there, no mention of this from you. No actual analysis or consideration for any context for anything.

-I voted everyone
-I was on both d1 wagons

Are you going to respond to my case, or just continue to throw the buzzwords at it?

That's exactly what your case is completely built on, you thick, thick person. Saying "Would scum do (insert action you did)" is WIFOM or do I need to define it. The Oka lynch saving is something that I did too, by the way. And just because you were stubborn to very stupid actions you took doesn't reflect on what alignment you are.

Define OMGUS

OMGUS is voting someone purely because they voted you. Voting someone because you think their push on you is scummy isn't OMGUS.

No, that's just the excuse everyone uses when they are committing OMGUS. Droog hates me as much as you do and he thought it was OMGUS too.

Please quote where I'm having a hissy fit. And I think you're scum, why should your reachout have affected that?

As for your hissy fit, revisit this.

In post 656, Not_Mafia wrote:So is this a policy lynch or a scum lynch? And that didn't actually address what I said.

You accuse me voting for my top scumread as a policy lynch.

In post 654, Not_Mafia wrote:After subbing in you've pushed on me for voting everyone and analysed little else, everything after that was reactionary, until my quickhammer. You've just pushed on the easiest things you can find

Whining I've been pushing for you since I came in and said "Oh, you're just doing it because I'm an easy target..."
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #735 (ISO) » Tue Sep 30, 2014 8:18 pm

Post by Not_Mafia »

Please start breaking up quotes rather than inserting text in, it makes it easier to respond back and forth
TheAdrienC
TheAdrienC
Goon
TheAdrienC
Goon
Goon

Post Post #736 (ISO) » Tue Sep 30, 2014 8:21 pm

Post by TheAdrienC »

Fine. I will next time.
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #737 (ISO) » Tue Sep 30, 2014 8:37 pm

Post by Not_Mafia »

In post 727, Not_Mafia wrote:I was also on most wagons in Toomai's game, I was town there, no mention of this from you. No actual analysis or consideration for any context for anything.

Nowhere there did I say I was town for it. I said you know this is behaviour I've exhibited as town and you're not considering it in your read.

-I voted everyone
-I was on both d1 wagons

That's exactly what your case is completely built on, you thick, thick person. Saying "Would scum do (insert action you did)" is WIFOM or do I need to define it. The Oka lynch saving is something that I did too, by the way. And just because you were stubborn to very stupid actions you took doesn't reflect on what alignment you are.

"Would scum do this?" is the entire point of the game, not WIFOM. But by all means continue to throw insults and buzzwords rather than actually respond

Define OMGUS

No, that's just the excuse everyone uses when they are committing OMGUS. Droog hates me as much as you do and he thought it was OMGUS too.

If I'm making an excuse then respond to my case and shows that it's nonsense

In post 730, TheAdrienC wrote:

In post 656, Not_Mafia wrote:So is this a policy lynch or a scum lynch? And that didn't actually address what I said.

In post 654, Not_Mafia wrote:After subbing in you've pushed on me for voting everyone and analysed little else, everything after that was reactionary, until my quickhammer. You've just pushed on the easiest things you can find

Whining I've been pushing for you since I came in and said "Oh, you're just doing it because I'm an easy target..."

The first quote if I asked if you just want to PL me. It's a valid question, we're pre-LyLo and if you don't want someone in LyLo as policy you have to push it as a scum/utility lynch sometimes. The second quote is contingent on you actually responding to my case.

And both of those quotes came before your reachout post, you said I threw a hissy fit in response to it. And you still haven't answered the original question of why that post should have affected my scumread on you.

And are you really going to push "throwing a hissy fit" as a scumtell and "being cordial" as a towntell and make posts like this...

Spoiler:

In post 678, TheAdrienC wrote:I reached out to you and you just spat in my face. Thank you.

In post 726, TheAdrienC wrote:he spat in my face when I reached out to him

In post 729, TheAdrienC wrote:Flailing? Melodrama? Are you thick?

In post 734, TheAdrienC wrote:
TheAdrienC
TheAdrienC
Goon
TheAdrienC
Goon
Goon

Post Post #738 (ISO) » Tue Sep 30, 2014 8:55 pm

Post by TheAdrienC »

In post 737, Not_Mafia wrote:

Nowhere there did I say I was town for it. I said you know this is behaviour I've exhibited as town and you're not considering it in your read.

You were strongly implying it by having it be a cornerstone of your defense.

-I voted everyone
-I was on both d1 wagons

"Would scum do this?" is the entire point of the game, not WIFOM. But by all means continue to throw insults and buzzwords rather than actually respond

Alright, allow me to physically define it since what I'm saying is going over your head. By saying you were doing something and that you wouldn't be doing that as scum could be you doing it as scum just to appear as town. That is what we call "wine in front of me" and I don't care if you think it's a buzzword, there's a reason it exists and it was part of everyone's case on me in the Toomai game. By saying "Hey, I did this! It makes more sense for me to do this as town than scum!" is something that I'm going to be very cautious to believe. As should anyone be if anyone uses such a tactic to try to convince anyone their town, including if I use it with you.

Define OMGUS

Present an actual concrete case and I will respond to it.

The first quote if I asked if you just want to PL me. It's a valid question, we're pre-LyLo and if you don't want someone in LyLo as policy you have to push it as a scum/utility lynch sometimes. The second quote is contingent on you actually responding to my case.

If it was a policy lynch, I wouldn't have laid out reasons why I thought you were scum. And what have I not responded to and what exactly is your case?

In post 737, Not_Mafia wrote:And both of those quotes came before your reachout post, you said I threw a hissy fit in response to it. And you still haven't answered the original question of why that post should have affected my scumread on you.

And are you really going to push "throwing a hissy fit" as a scumtell and "being cordial" as a towntell and make posts like this...

Spoiler:

In post 678, TheAdrienC wrote:I reached out to you and you just spat in my face. Thank you.

All of that was AFTER my reach out. Thanks for taking that out of context and all. Gloves were off after your response there. If you reached out to me, I would have been cordial.
TheAdrienC
TheAdrienC
Goon
TheAdrienC
Goon
Goon

Post Post #739 (ISO) » Tue Sep 30, 2014 9:10 pm

Post by TheAdrienC »

It's 3 am here so I'm going to bed. If you respond again, don't think I'm ignoring you, I'm just sleeping and will get to it when I wake up.
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #740 (ISO) » Tue Sep 30, 2014 9:12 pm

Post by Not_Mafia »

Don't worry, I wouldn't.
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #741 (ISO) » Tue Sep 30, 2014 9:24 pm

Post by Not_Mafia »

In post 738, TheAdrienC wrote:

You were strongly implying it by having it be a cornerstone of your defense.

It's not my defense it's my attack on you, you're attacking me for behaviour you know I exhibited as town and don't seem to be considering that in your read

-I voted everyone
-I was on both d1 wagons

Alright, allow me to physically define it since what I'm saying is going over your head. By saying you were doing something and that you wouldn't be doing that as scum could be you doing it as scum just to appear as town. That is what we call "wine in front of me" and I don't care if you think it's a buzzword, there's a reason it exists and it was part of everyone's case on me in the Toomai game. By saying "Hey, I did this! It makes more sense for me to do this as town than scum!" is something that I'm going to be very cautious to believe. As should anyone be if anyone uses such a tactic to try to convince anyone their town, including if I use it with you.

Okay I overstated things here when I said it's not WIFOM, but when in Toomai's game Mirhawk was saying Juls was town after she quickhammered because he thought she wouldn't bring all that negative attention on herself, was the read any less valid it involved an element of WIFOM. That was actually taking context in to consideration and questioning things and developing a read rather than just saying "bad so scum", which is what you are
not
doing here.

Define OMGUS

Present an actual concrete case and I will respond to it.

It's there for you to respond to, this evasion is looking a lot like the large game now

If it was a policy lynch, I wouldn't have laid out reasons why I thought you were scum. And what have I not responded to and what exactly is your case?

In post 737, Not_Mafia wrote:And both of those quotes came before your reachout post, you said I threw a hissy fit in response to it. And you still haven't answered the original question of why that post should have affected my scumread on you.

Spoiler:

All of that was AFTER my reach out. Thanks for taking that out of context and all. Gloves were off after your response there. If you reached out to me, I would have been cordial.

That has nothing to do you posting quotes from before your reachout, this is my post addressing you after your reachout and before your "you spat in my face" response

In post 676, Not_Mafia wrote:
In post 674, TheAdrienC wrote:NM, you mean to tell me you are condemning me for reactionary play and are not admitting that YOU ARE USING REACTIONS for your reads? Hypocrisy much?

By reactionary play, I mean you only doing things in retaliation

How is this me not being coridal or in any way comparable to what you're doing?

And you still haven't answered what I asked you in the first place. Why should that reachout have affected my read on you?
droog
droog
Jack of All Trades
droog
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #742 (ISO) » Wed Oct 01, 2014 12:34 am

Post by droog »

In post 719, OkaPoka wrote:What is so bad about everyone?

I don't like nm voting everyone
Because it's an easy way to look more pro-town

Inviting town reads has as much use as voting scum reads
But it looks better

Didn't you say something similar
droog
droog
Jack of All Trades
droog
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #743 (ISO) » Wed Oct 01, 2014 12:35 am

Post by droog »

I don't like non or Adrein in those walls

What are the odds they're both scum?
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #744 (ISO) » Wed Oct 01, 2014 12:46 am

Post by Not_Mafia »

In post 742, droog wrote:
In post 719, OkaPoka wrote:What is so bad about everyone?

I don't like nm voting everyone
Because it's an easy way to look more pro-town

We already went over how this doesn't get anyone any town cred
OkaPoka
OkaPoka
Survivor
OkaPoka
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #745 (ISO) » Wed Oct 01, 2014 4:07 am

Post by OkaPoka »

Xay are you going to ignore the fact notmafia jumped in and hammered?
TheAdrienC
TheAdrienC
Goon
TheAdrienC
Goon
Goon

Post Post #746 (ISO) » Wed Oct 01, 2014 7:32 am

Post by TheAdrienC »

We apparently reached the quotes within quotes limit so I'm going to reply to each section with line breaks.

I hate using meta as a way to clear someone because
people can manipulate their meta
. Meta has a place in catching scum, but it should NEVER be used to clear someone. I've got games where I was town and I looked similar to this game. You going to let me go if I link you to that? No, you shouldn't. Because
people can manipulate their meta!
And if that's your attack on me, then you obviously don't get that or my playstyle because just because someone looks similar to how they played as town in another game doesn't grant them automatic town-confirmation.

Quote it now or remove you vote. I've asked several times for your case on me. You've ignored every single request.

I considered that spitting in my face because when I was saying both of us were using reactions, you said that mine wasn't a reaction, it was in retaliation. You accused me of retaliating to you which effective was your response to me reaching out. I considered that you slapping my hand back when I was reaching out.

Which I love how it's retaliation WHEN YOUR CASE IS APPARENTLY THAT I'M IGNORING YOUR TOWN META AND VOTING FOR YOU.

And my reach out shouldn't have affected your read on me. It was a chance for you to improve my read on you. And if my read on you had changed, then we might not be in this mess and we might be finding something out about the other players instead of going at each other's throats.
TheAdrienC
TheAdrienC
Goon
TheAdrienC
Goon
Goon

Post Post #747 (ISO) » Wed Oct 01, 2014 7:35 am

Post by TheAdrienC »

effectively was your response*** I really need to start proofreading instead of just typing what comes out of my head.
OkaPoka
OkaPoka
Survivor
OkaPoka
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #748 (ISO) » Wed Oct 01, 2014 11:47 am

Post by OkaPoka »

Thanks adrien for telling xay in a wordy response of what I kept screaming at Xay for, meta doesn't matter.
TheAdrienC
TheAdrienC
Goon
TheAdrienC
Goon
Goon

Post Post #749 (ISO) » Wed Oct 01, 2014 12:08 pm

Post by TheAdrienC »

Who's scum, Oka? You're voting NM so I'm guessing you believe he's one. Who's his partner? If he flips town, who is it out of the rest of us?

Return to “Mayfair Club [Micro Games]”