Micro 377: Vengeballs. OVER!!!

Micro Games (9 players or fewer). Archived during the 2023 queue overhaul.
FakedBlogger
FakedBlogger
Goon
FakedBlogger
Goon
Goon

Post Post #525 (ISO) » Thu Sep 18, 2014 5:10 am

Post by FakedBlogger »

Ok my argument is as follows, it's a little psychological but should make sense. Pants didn't realize how incredibly dumb it would be for the red GF to claim because he his mind was on himself, imagining himself bussing and then steering the game in his favor come day4. He had only his victory in mind and Flubber claiming GF was a legit part of the puzzle towards victory.

But then started rattling on that and he immediately flipped and abandoned all of his buddying on me, going 180 on his read just because I pointed out that red GF has no way of winning if he claims. Why would he do that as town, only scum want to suppress logic and condone moronic actions if they are in their favor.
FakedBlogger
FakedBlogger
Goon
FakedBlogger
Goon
Goon

Post Post #526 (ISO) » Thu Sep 18, 2014 5:23 am

Post by FakedBlogger »

I'm also going to use something Pants said. He said if I was town and I see a potentially bullshit red GF claim I would've voted him instead of Pants.

But think about it if I would've been scum in that situation I would have known that the claim is real, because town wouldn't claim scum and the other scum would be bullish in my team, and win the game by lynching the red GF. .. probably using the same reasoning I did to justify my lynching Pants but it would've been more credible on Flubber.

So why did I vote Pants? Because I'm town and Pants was trying to throw dirt on me with that shifty statement.
FakedBlogger
FakedBlogger
Goon
FakedBlogger
Goon
Goon

Post Post #527 (ISO) » Thu Sep 18, 2014 5:34 am

Post by FakedBlogger »

In post 480, Dr Pants wrote:if you are not blue scum, and i was blue scum, then the game would have already ended

In post 470, Dr Pants wrote:also note that I would not need to try a fancy gambit if i was scum. there is a high probability that if scum sits and waits, one of the 3 not blue scums will vote for someone else within their group. blue scum then would quick lynch, and the game would end.

^ all this talk stemming from the fallacy that scum just stand in front of laptop, tablet or phone, refreshing this site every 5 seconds.

In post 469, Dr Pants wrote:also notice the big thing:

NJ opened the day by scum reading me. But, later in the day, when I asked
why
NJ was scum reading me, I listed all the things from the first two days/lynches that made me town.

NJ's response?
In post 439, FakedBlogger wrote:
Those things you listed for the 3rd time now don't make you town.

In post 437, Dr Pants wrote:

and lastly, because I am actually setting up town to win this game. I got the red godfather to out. dont believe me? fine. but its probably not that you dont believe me. its probably that you are scum.

The thing that should convince anyone that you're scum is that you haven't expressed doubt about Flubber's claim, despite how I've explained how it would be a disastrous play for the red GF. You even enforce it saying that the real GF would CC if it was a fake claim.

There's no doubt you are scum. GG no re

NJ's evidence for scum reading me is ONLY things I have done today. So, what was there that got NJ to open the day by scum reading me?

I quoted my post showing how he slipped. Not to mention this:
In post 96, FakedBlogger wrote:This thread was suffering from a minor case of there's not enough discussion going on. I guess Dr Pants did a decent job to remedy it.

But I don't see the point of speculating scum's strategy unless you want to give them the occasion to get away with doing the opposite.

In post 97, Dr Pants wrote:if scum plays sub-optimally on purpose than its a win for town

plus, if you know what scum is likely to do, then all you have to do is look for who is doing it

btw though, that post was the equivalent of a prod dodge. add that you are scum reading me and voting me, but finding my actions pro town, and I think you go in the scummy pile.

In post 98, FakedBlogger wrote:then why aren't you voting me?

Amnesia much?! I'm supposed to make a polished shiny case or else Mr. Scum won't believe me that I have a scumread on him, pfff.
FakedBlogger
FakedBlogger
Goon
FakedBlogger
Goon
Goon

Post Post #528 (ISO) » Thu Sep 18, 2014 6:13 am

Post by FakedBlogger »

Some more psychology. Look at the discrepancy between when he's telling the truth and when he's not.
Truth
- strong, logical, concentrated.
Lies
: wishy washy decorated with redundant, dramatic words
In post 385, Dr Pants wrote:
you have been on both town lynches. people voting for you have flipped town. you only have 1 town read, despite the fact that if you were town/red team, then you should have 2 "town" reads (those being actual townies and the red godfather, who is essentially town today)

you are scum, and aligned with the blue team

In post 386, Dr Pants wrote:
NJ is probably the other townie.

Why? Because he entered lylo by voting for someone. Scum has daytalk
which means blue scum's play is
obviously
"wait for someone to vote a non-blue player, then quick lynch"

NJ can't be red godfather since Espresso was pushing for NJ to get lynched.

In post 388, Dr Pants wrote:
?????

blue mafia wins by lynching anyone that isnt blue

In post 392, Dr Pants wrote:
NJ is most likely town because of the self voting gambit. Espresso's push makes it incredibly unlikely that NJ is the red team godfather. The fact that the move could have easily resulted in NJ's death also makes it very unlikely that NJ is the blue godfather
Its possible that NJ is the blue goon, but its unlikely.
Most likely, NJ is town, Eek is red godfather, and Flubber/Bullish are the blue team.

In post 393, Dr Pants wrote:
Bullish is also probably not the red godfather. On both lynches, he and espresso voted consecutively. Scum teams rarely vote back to back.

In post 397, Dr Pants wrote:nothing from eek. barely anything from flubber

im really tempted to just vote and hope that i hit scum, if no one is going to even try to help i dont really care if i mess it up

flubber, are you the red team godfather? if the answer is no, im going to vote you

In post 409, Dr Pants wrote:when you are scum and you pull a gambit like that, you alone are responsible for your team's loss. your partner would be absolutely livid. when you are town and pull a gambit like that, you alone are not responsible for a town loss. there isn't that one person who you share responsibility with.

mostly, i'm positive that nj isnt the blue godfather. this much should make sense.the gambit would work if nj was the goon, and risking taking a non-fatal loss for the team in order to give town points to his partner. however, of the 4 people on the nj wagon, 1 was nj, 2 were you and espresso (red), and 1 was aphix (town).

now, I'm 99.99% sure that bullish is blue scum. if we lynch him, and he flips blue godfather, then we know whether or not nj is town. if he flips blue goon, then we know that nj likely is town, since nj as godfather would be ridiculous.

What happened to this ^, hmm?
Dr Pants
Dr Pants
Mafia Scum
Dr Pants
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #529 (ISO) » Thu Sep 18, 2014 6:51 am

Post by Dr Pants »

Naked Jogger, your effort is respectable. However, Scum would have won yesterday if you were not blue scum. Bussing in lylo is not something scum would do when they could just win the game.

VOTE: Naked Jogger
Dr Pants
Dr Pants
Mafia Scum
Dr Pants
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #530 (ISO) » Thu Sep 18, 2014 6:53 am

Post by Dr Pants »

Here's why I can't be the Blue GF: Bullish VOTED me. If it was me/Bullish, then Bullish would have had to leave his vote till the last second, and hope that it would be him that was lynched.
Dr Pants
Dr Pants
Mafia Scum
Dr Pants
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #531 (ISO) » Thu Sep 18, 2014 6:59 am

Post by Dr Pants »

As far as the stuff from earlier, I had figured that you wouldn't try a self voting gambit as a GF. However, its one of those risky scum plays that has the possibility of really paying off. You spent all of yesterday trying to get me lynched with sleazy tactics, straight up lies, and misrepresentation.

If I was blue GF, Bullish would not have cross voted. End of story.
Dr Pants
Dr Pants
Mafia Scum
Dr Pants
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #532 (ISO) » Thu Sep 18, 2014 7:14 am

Post by Dr Pants »

The reason of course that I 180'd my read on you was your reaction to me voting Bullish. I could only see that as you realizing that there are votes on your scum buddy, and you panicking.
Dr Pants
Dr Pants
Mafia Scum
Dr Pants
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #533 (ISO) » Thu Sep 18, 2014 7:17 am

Post by Dr Pants »

also, as far as why I didn't vote you on day 1: Espresso was my guaranteed 100% scum read, so he got the vote.
FakedBlogger
FakedBlogger
Goon
FakedBlogger
Goon
Goon

Post Post #534 (ISO) » Thu Sep 18, 2014 7:25 am

Post by FakedBlogger »

It's not uncommon for the scumteam to buss each other, waiting for town to fuck up.

You are gf which explains why you were vocal as fuck while Bullish stfu looking scummy. It's the risk you took and it was reasonable.

And you still can't explain why you wouldn't doubt a red GF scumclaim, do you still claim that it was a good move just because you voted Flubber.

Like 'oh no, this guy who could be scum and this other guy even has a scumread on and intends to vote him just voted me, shit I should claim scum so that I loose my chances of winning this game'.. and you just be like.. 'yeah this is normal, I make scum claim all the time nothing to see here'.

And what exactly did I lie about and what did I misrepresent?

In post 532, Dr Pants wrote:The reason of course that I 180'd my read on you was your reaction to me voting Bullish. I could only see that as you realizing that there are votes on your scum buddy, and you panicking.

How did I react to you voting Bullish?
FakedBlogger
FakedBlogger
Goon
FakedBlogger
Goon
Goon

Post Post #535 (ISO) » Thu Sep 18, 2014 7:26 am

Post by FakedBlogger »

.. with logic?

and also this
In post 398, FakedBlogger wrote:Slept over it and I still don't like Pants, nor Flubber. I think they're the blue team.

was before the whole claim and you voting bullish. What reaction are you talking about?
FakedBlogger
FakedBlogger
Goon
FakedBlogger
Goon
Goon

Post Post #536 (ISO) » Thu Sep 18, 2014 7:30 am

Post by FakedBlogger »

In post 533, Dr Pants wrote:also, as far as why I didn't vote you on day 1: Espresso was my guaranteed 100% scum read, so he got the vote.

ON PAGE 4??!!!! What was so scummy about Espresso?
My Milked Eek
My Milked Eek
Mafia Scum
My Milked Eek
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #537 (ISO) » Thu Sep 18, 2014 7:34 am

Post by My Milked Eek »

Guys, I'm actually here for this day. Imagine that!
Eek
!
My Milked Eek
My Milked Eek
Mafia Scum
My Milked Eek
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #538 (ISO) » Thu Sep 18, 2014 7:35 am

Post by My Milked Eek »

So, we've got NJ vs pants.

Truth be told, out of you two, I'd vote NJ, solely for the bullish interactions of yesterday.
Eek
!
My Milked Eek
My Milked Eek
Mafia Scum
My Milked Eek
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #539 (ISO) » Thu Sep 18, 2014 7:38 am

Post by My Milked Eek »

But I guess that's no surprise.
Eek
!
FakedBlogger
FakedBlogger
Goon
FakedBlogger
Goon
Goon

Post Post #540 (ISO) » Thu Sep 18, 2014 7:39 am

Post by FakedBlogger »

Eek. Put down those magic mushrooms and vote Flubber, you know .. the claimed SCUM! Give me time to get the truth rolling.
My Milked Eek
My Milked Eek
Mafia Scum
My Milked Eek
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #541 (ISO) » Thu Sep 18, 2014 7:40 am

Post by My Milked Eek »

Somehow I was under the impression you were voting pants.
Eek
!
My Milked Eek
My Milked Eek
Mafia Scum
My Milked Eek
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #542 (ISO) » Thu Sep 18, 2014 7:42 am

Post by My Milked Eek »

but_okay.jpg

Vote: flubber
Eek
!
Dr Pants
Dr Pants
Mafia Scum
Dr Pants
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #543 (ISO) » Thu Sep 18, 2014 7:43 am

Post by Dr Pants »

Naked, this is the only thing that matters:

If the scum team was me/bullish, then bullish can win if any player, including himself dies, with the exception of me. With Eek strongly considering voting me, for bullish to keep me at l-1 could seal a loss. So, I can't be scum with bullish.

as far as why I wont vote flubber, we need to lynch blue scum either way, and I told him I'd lynch blue scum first if it came down to that.
Dr Pants
Dr Pants
Mafia Scum
Dr Pants
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #544 (ISO) » Thu Sep 18, 2014 7:44 am

Post by Dr Pants »

If Eek will only vote for flubber today, then I will end up voting for flubber, but I'd like to stick to my word while I have the chance.
FakedBlogger
FakedBlogger
Goon
FakedBlogger
Goon
Goon

Post Post #545 (ISO) » Thu Sep 18, 2014 7:45 am

Post by FakedBlogger »

and what about the interactions. I didn't give a fuck about Bullish yesterday or any day for that matter. I would've said something and ask what's in his brain for saying retarded stuff like 'kill me or pants' or whatever but I was 100% on Flubber/Pants scumteam because come on .. DAT CLAIM! And now I'm 130331003% positive on Pants scum and you need to fucking lynch Flubber or if you feel awesome .. Pants. Can you do that for me?

P-edit nice

And let's just talk about this claim thing some more because it's what blasts Pants out of his comfort zone.
Dr Pants
Dr Pants
Mafia Scum
Dr Pants
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #546 (ISO) » Thu Sep 18, 2014 7:47 am

Post by Dr Pants »

:roll:

cut the crap. you obviously gave a fuck about bullish yesterday because you were voting with him, and in response to me.

I'll keep saying it: Bullish COULD NOT WIN if he lynched me and I was his GF.
Dr Pants
Dr Pants
Mafia Scum
Dr Pants
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #547 (ISO) » Thu Sep 18, 2014 7:48 am

Post by Dr Pants »

Funny thing is, your whole reason for scum reading me was that you thought Flubbers claim was BS. But now, you think its the truth!
My Milked Eek
My Milked Eek
Mafia Scum
My Milked Eek
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #548 (ISO) » Thu Sep 18, 2014 7:49 am

Post by My Milked Eek »

pants keeping flubber alive is a bit dodgy. If NJ is town, it makes sense. Lynch NJ, lynch flubber. That's the order of the easiest victory for blue scum.

Especially considering flubber and my stance towards NJ/pants.
Eek
!
FakedBlogger
FakedBlogger
Goon
FakedBlogger
Goon
Goon

Post Post #549 (ISO) » Thu Sep 18, 2014 7:50 am

Post by FakedBlogger »

We got that ok.. now .. the claim. Let's hear your thoughts on claimed red scum's chances to win.

p-edit I pretty much have to accept that Flubber was that dumb. But how could you not doubt it. Are you used to people doing insanely stupid things, do you work in government or something?

Return to “Mayfair Club [Micro Games]”