The Goat
The Goat
Mafia Scum
The Goat
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5625 (ISO) » Fri Aug 22, 2014 12:44 am

Post by The Goat »

Think, not thick Although there are some who would probably argue that those two words are inexorably linked in my case.
shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5626 (ISO) » Fri Aug 22, 2014 12:45 am

Post by shos »

ohhhh this is cool.
So both Molla AND goat targetted me and both actions failed. that means I was probably jailkept. which is awesome.
If you go over my posts from yesterday you'll see on eoccasion where I said I can only be blocked by Naraku. Well, that was true; I disregarded it and pretended surprised at being called strongman(someone said that) and I kept saying that if I get blocked, we lynch my target. the idea was to attract a roleblock/JK - which I apparantly had done successfully.

The reason is that I did not fully explain the kill ability. let me get it well from my PM
In post 836, Lucky2u said:

Rule # 5h05: players should not attempt to use or manipulate the mod for any purpose.
zMuffinMan
zMuffinMan
Survivor
zMuffinMan
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5627 (ISO) » Fri Aug 22, 2014 12:46 am

Post by zMuffinMan »

In post 5626, shos wrote:that means I was probably jailkept. which is awesome.

JK doesn't rolestop (unless it's the alien variant) and if it did you wouldn't have been able to kill abom
spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh
The Goat
The Goat
Mafia Scum
The Goat
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5628 (ISO) » Fri Aug 22, 2014 12:47 am

Post by The Goat »

In post 5626, shos wrote:ohhhh this is cool.
So both Molla AND goat targetted me and both actions failed. that means I was probably jailkept. which is awesome.
If you go over my posts from yesterday you'll see on eoccasion where I said I can only be blocked by Naraku. Well, that was true; I disregarded it and pretended surprised at being called strongman(someone said that) and I kept saying that if I get blocked, we lynch my target. the idea was to attract a roleblock/JK - which I apparantly had done successfully.

The reason is that I did not fully explain the kill ability. let me get it well from my PM

This had better be good. I was waiting for you to explain the abom kill if you were jailkept.
The Goat
The Goat
Mafia Scum
The Goat
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5629 (ISO) » Fri Aug 22, 2014 12:48 am

Post by The Goat »

In post 5627, zMuffinMan wrote:
In post 5626, shos wrote:that means I was probably jailkept. which is awesome.

JK doesn't rolestop (unless it's the alien variant) and if it did you wouldn't have been able to kill abom

I believe that it does...although I could be wrong.
shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5630 (ISO) » Fri Aug 22, 2014 12:49 am

Post by shos »

ok so here it is, the *full* claim of the ability:

The ability's name is Adamant Barrage. it is one-shot, and it kills the target. The kill works THROUGH any attempt to roleblock, and *most likely* goes through any protection target may have.

this is of course a paraphrase.
This is why I could confirm that Naraku exists: it is probably his barrier that cannot be broken, and all else can. in the wiki, it says that the guy who does this has become weakened or something, and when it is weak then it cannot penetrate naraku's barrier. it was still strong enough to blast inuyasha or something.

Rule # 5h05: players should not attempt to use or manipulate the mod for any purpose.
zMuffinMan
zMuffinMan
Survivor
zMuffinMan
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5631 (ISO) » Fri Aug 22, 2014 12:49 am

Post by zMuffinMan »

it doesn't it roleblocks the target and prevents kills

only the (incredibly stupid) alien variant rolestops
spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh
ActionDan
ActionDan
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
ActionDan
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #5632 (ISO) » Fri Aug 22, 2014 12:50 am

Post by ActionDan »

I don't even wrt shos.

Prohawk's claim = not plausible at all.
I'll give you a moment to let that sink in
ProHawk
ProHawk
Jack of All Trades
ProHawk
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #5633 (ISO) » Fri Aug 22, 2014 12:52 am

Post by ProHawk »

I am Tsubaki, Town Human Jewel Thief I steal for youth and beauty or some jazz like that, but I figured I would take the jewel to keep it out of scum hands since you know ns decided to announce it to the world. My egg comment is based on the fact
That he considered his result as an absolute scum result when it wasn't and not considering the alternative gives scum ALL of the shards I may have obtained up to this point
zMuffinMan
zMuffinMan
Survivor
zMuffinMan
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5634 (ISO) » Fri Aug 22, 2014 12:52 am

Post by zMuffinMan »

no he said he didn't consider it a scum result until he found out you were most likely responsible for stealing the shard
shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5635 (ISO) » Fri Aug 22, 2014 12:53 am

Post by shos »

In post 4390, shos wrote:
Moogle Dance Troupe wrote:Shos, can you elaborate on the "super killproof SK" theory? That's giving me some srs biz pricklies.
well, no.
in short, I'll say that I *think* scum have a strongman, and even if the strongman targets naraku, naraku will not be hurt.

once again this is all speculations. I'm pretty sure that naraku is killproof, though. I'll give 90%+ sure for this one.

In post 4580, shos wrote:my kill can only be blocked by Naraku. that's my guess at least, lolz

@OS: don't worry, there are lots of scumfucks here that compete for my kill tonight. I wish it was more than 1s :(

In post 5013, shos wrote:Notsci, leave the friendly nei alone. Eventually itll solve itself. If he is blocked tonight that means my kill isnt, yes?

In post 5020, shos wrote:Moar voatz on abom pleaz

If I die tonight, and bulba is still alive, lynch him as confnaraku

zMuffinMan
zMuffinMan
Survivor
zMuffinMan
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5636 (ISO) » Fri Aug 22, 2014 12:53 am

Post by zMuffinMan »

and considering you think scum want shards, it seems a logical conclusion to draw, no?
ProHawk
ProHawk
Jack of All Trades
ProHawk
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #5637 (ISO) » Fri Aug 22, 2014 12:54 am

Post by ProHawk »

In post 5632, ActionDan wrote:I don't even wrt shos.

Prohawk's claim = not plausible at all.

Because Ceph gives not plausible fake claims. :neutral:

You're prob scum cause I don't think you can get into an ivy being dumb
shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5638 (ISO) » Fri Aug 22, 2014 12:55 am

Post by shos »

In post 5633, ProHawk wrote:I am Tsubaki, Town Human Jewel Thief I steal for youth and beauty or some jazz like that, but I figured I would take the jewel to keep it out of scum hands since you know ns decided to announce it to the world. My egg comment is based on the fact
That he considered his result as an absolute scum result when it wasn't and not considering the alternative gives scum ALL of the shards I may have obtained up to this point

is this the full claim? what is the name of the ability?

*opens wiki*

ProHawk
ProHawk
Jack of All Trades
ProHawk
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #5639 (ISO) » Fri Aug 22, 2014 12:55 am

Post by ProHawk »

In post 5636, zMuffinMan wrote:and considering you think scum want shards, it seems a logical conclusion to draw, no?

Yes, but it shouldn't have been the ONLY conclusion since apparently the way scum get shards is NOT from stealing them
zMuffinMan
zMuffinMan
Survivor
zMuffinMan
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5640 (ISO) » Fri Aug 22, 2014 12:57 am

Post by zMuffinMan »

what is shos's claim?
ProHawk
ProHawk
Jack of All Trades
ProHawk
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #5641 (ISO) » Fri Aug 22, 2014 12:57 am

Post by ProHawk »

Ability is called dark spiritual power
shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5642 (ISO) » Fri Aug 22, 2014 12:58 am

Post by shos »

Tsubaki (椿, "Camellia") was the only seen dark priestess. She was the arch rival of Kikyō. Not wanting to get old, she desired beauty and made a deal with a demon, making her appear young. Unsurprisingly, she was manipulated by Naraku.

The Goat
The Goat
Mafia Scum
The Goat
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5643 (ISO) » Fri Aug 22, 2014 12:58 am

Post by The Goat »

In post 5639, ProHawk wrote:
In post 5636, zMuffinMan wrote:and considering you think scum want shards, it seems a logical conclusion to draw, no?

Yes, but it shouldn't have been the ONLY conclusion since apparently the way scum get shards is NOT from stealing them

I'm a fan of Occam.
shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5644 (ISO) » Fri Aug 22, 2014 1:01 am

Post by shos »

Pro, the wiki shows a very very evil and dark perosn, controlled by naraku, fighting inuyasha & Co., which is given an almost complete jewel from naraku.

so answer me honestly here: are you a third party?

also, the fact that this is not the ONLY conclusion does not make it right, since Eggscum is not the ONLY conclusion you can make from this interchange

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5645 (ISO) » Fri Aug 22, 2014 1:03 am

Post by shos »

also, how comes nobody apart from me crumbed his role this game? :/

@Zmuffin: I am inuyasha. at night I can duel someone and get a 1-s ability in reward, most likely a killing ability.

zMuffinMan
zMuffinMan
Survivor
zMuffinMan
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5646 (ISO) » Fri Aug 22, 2014 1:04 am

Post by zMuffinMan »

can someone give me a list of all the claims currently on the table or point me to where someone has listed them
shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5647 (ISO) » Fri Aug 22, 2014 1:04 am

Post by shos »

In post 840, ProHawk wrote:
In post 621, Always wrote:Thus, it's best to keep the jewel shards as much as possible out of scum's hands.

How would one go about doing this?

1. pro, explain the thought behind this post?

2. have you tried to steal in earlier nights?(yes/no please, do not say who you targetted)

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5648 (ISO) » Fri Aug 22, 2014 1:06 am

Post by shos »

making a full list of claims is a deep pool of shitload of work

The Goat
The Goat
Mafia Scum
The Goat
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5649 (ISO) » Fri Aug 22, 2014 1:08 am

Post by The Goat »

In post 5646, zMuffinMan wrote:can someone give me a list of all the claims currently on the table or point me to where someone has listed them

There's one in my ISO...but it's a couple game days old.

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”