Mini 1595: WiFom City: The Inquisition - GAME OVER - THANKS!

Mist7676
Mist7676
Mafia Scum
Mist7676
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #390 (isolation #0) » Tue Jul 29, 2014 9:33 pm

Post by Mist7676 »

In post 389, ZZZX wrote:I smell le mist.

Should I be wearing perfume?

I'll read tomorrow~
You Are Worth It
Mist7676
Mist7676
Mafia Scum
Mist7676
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #419 (isolation #1) » Wed Jul 30, 2014 10:04 pm

Post by Mist7676 »

I've read quite a bit today up to page 13 (I have descending so that's probably 5 for you) and have a few quotes lined up I want to respond to. Will be back tomorrow~
You Are Worth It
Mist7676
Mist7676
Mafia Scum
Mist7676
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #503 (isolation #2) » Thu Jul 31, 2014 9:31 pm

Post by Mist7676 »

In post 13, fontisian wrote:Confirm.

Let's talk mechanics.

I would like a gravedigger claim in pregame for accountability purposes, and to aide the apprentice with their choice. Without a survivalist or oracle in the game, the power of the judge is decreased while the power of the gravedigger is increased, which I suggest the apprentice take into account.

It was not a good idea to try and get someone to claim grave digger. Even if the grave digger is scum, on the off chance they aren't what we get is a quick Night 1 Kill. Don't role fish like that.

In post 57, ika wrote:oh btw i will be activly hunting you everyones roles:

atum claims gravedigger.

i will sove everyoneelse later

Why is everyone trying to role fish in this game I swear to god.

In post 73, ika wrote:I mean snow

Im still getting used to how some ppl have different names

Pedit: I work best when everyone's roles are known.

I have a bomb btw

In post 87, ika wrote:Nah we should have mass roleclaim day 2

How about no.
You Are Worth It
Mist7676
Mist7676
Mafia Scum
Mist7676
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #505 (isolation #3) » Thu Jul 31, 2014 9:37 pm

Post by Mist7676 »

Oh I have more words incoming! Just you wait~
You Are Worth It
Mist7676
Mist7676
Mafia Scum
Mist7676
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #506 (isolation #4) » Thu Jul 31, 2014 9:52 pm

Post by Mist7676 »

In post 110, fontisian wrote:
fontisian

Atum
Ika

Rubicon

MadCitrus
Holder of the Heel

Stigmata
ZZZX

Albert B. Rampage
Honey bee
Jargonaut

Unsight
Grib

Yep, that looks right.

I like how you were making alignment assumptions at pregame. I mean it's not too bad, but seriously, that's pretty much RVS without the votes.

In post 115, ika wrote:
In post 114, fontisian wrote:That is a red, not a yellow. (I'll avoid that shade in the future.)

really i thought i looked like an orangeish.

so how have you been?

This entire exchange looked so fluffy and unnecessary.

In post 130, ika wrote:
In post 118, Honey bee wrote:I'm pretty partial to the gd claiming stuff, seeing how it means
less things to fakeclaim for scum.
I'm not the gravedigger either.

^this

lack of awareness of scums and their mechanics for pre-game

the bolded is what i find most intresting. we know this is an open setup with all roles known so scus cant exactly "fakeclaim"

Ok, exactly what Ika said. Scum can get any roles so claiming is
a really dumb move.
I feel the reason for claiming in any other setup, is to force scum to counter claim, but that isn't possible in this setup, so stop trying to get it to go through.

In post 136, Stigmata wrote:Please literally finish this conversation via text message

I like you.

In post 148, Rubicon wrote:Atum-fontisian looks more like distancing than Grib-fontisian imo.

Why not both? And who is connected to both?
In post 165, ika wrote:welp, found apprentice, and looks like its town

Please stop this. Pleeeeeeeease stop giving scum more wiggle room. Stop giving scum something to work with.

In post 194, Unsight wrote:So far I'm really not liking fontisian.

The entire pregame was basically him rolefishing and attempting to buddy with , , . fontisian flips scum and it's likely one of those is his first scum buddy and someone he more or less avoided is his other scum buddy.

More to come once I digest the posts made since last I read. In the meantime, I like this a lot:

VOTE: fontisian

Damn right. I think I'm pretty fine with leaving my vote here for a while.
Vote: Font
You Are Worth It
Mist7676
Mist7676
Mafia Scum
Mist7676
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #507 (isolation #5) » Thu Jul 31, 2014 10:13 pm

Post by Mist7676 »

In post 239, Atum wrote:These lond deadlines really kill activity thus far. Maybe it's the weekend?

Atum

ika
Grib

Stigmata
Honey bee

Jargonaut
Albert B. Rampage
ZZZX

MadCitrus
Holder of the Heel

Unsight
Rubicon
fontisian

Way to many nulls. Anyway, discuss.

God is this color list a thing in these type of games? Also why do you have Grib as a major town read. He is way lower than that, sorry.

In post 240, fontisian wrote:Towntris! Oh, I've missed you.

Ika, Unsight, Honey Bee, Grib, Stigmata, Citrus and I are all town, kiddies. Look outside of that group.

This seems to me like coaching and is just making me more sure of my vote. You aren't going to be taking the leadership position, because town can actually think for themselves.

In post 269, Atum wrote:Question time!

If you could have picked a role, what would it be?

Are you having fun?

Where else (if applicable) do you play mafia?

Steak or ham?

Ignoring the glaring role fishing:

Gravedigger, Information is fun~
Totally, I didn't know it would be so easy to catch scum!
Nowhere actually.
Steak :3
You Are Worth It
Mist7676
Mist7676
Mafia Scum
Mist7676
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #508 (isolation #6) » Thu Jul 31, 2014 10:40 pm

Post by Mist7676 »

In post 369, Stigmata wrote:This thread is really hard to read because Rubicon and fontisian keep speaking in riddles and they don't even answer half the shit I ask (which is not even half the shit I want to ask.)

You ask all the right questions~

Ok, I'm caught up, and I think I have a really good grasp on this game. But then again it's 4:30 in the morning and I could be totally wrong.

Either way, my scum reads right now are

1. Font
2. Grib
3. Ika

I also feel like the Hiplop wagon was scum driven, and in that case feel like Hiplop is town. I'll probably have a full reads list tomorrow when, again, it's not 4:30 in the morning.
You Are Worth It
Mist7676
Mist7676
Mafia Scum
Mist7676
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #531 (isolation #7) » Fri Aug 01, 2014 5:55 am

Post by Mist7676 »

In post 520, fontisian wrote:Please, just ignore ika.

Mist: You are actually wrong about mechanics, reads, everything. It's astonishing.

Hey, I'm new to the Witchhunt scene, if I'm wrong about
everything
, and you're actually a
town player
, and are the self proclaimed
team leader
, then go ahead and explain everything to me like I'm a toddler. No, I actually want this. Please Fontisian, point me in the right direction. What mechanics am I getting wrong? I mean, my reads are
spot on
, but where am I wrong about the others. Your silence will just be a scum claim, which is all I need to peg this slot.
You Are Worth It
Mist7676
Mist7676
Mafia Scum
Mist7676
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #577 (isolation #8) » Fri Aug 01, 2014 10:16 pm

Post by Mist7676 »

In post 532, fontisian wrote:The Gravedigger claim in pregame is always optimal, as it allows the GD to drop info as we go, and increases accountability. The method of the claim can also be very helpful in determining their alignment, as it was in this case. The gravedigger, if town, is unlikely to get shot, as scum tend to be more interested in holy hunting and get some use from the gravedigger role info.
I still don't think that this was the best move, but whatever. What's already claimed is claimed. I feel like outing a town power role before the game even starts is worse then having them post content later in the game, where they don't have a target on their back, and possibly get the chance of a Scum CC.

Grib is town because he assumed there were four witches in the game when there are actually three. What part of that statement do you disagree with and why?
I seem to remember someone mentioning that a lot of the players were common Withhunt players, and assumed a two things:
a) The witches stayed constant.
b) Claiming something about the game is so easy for a scum player to pull and has only two outcomes: Coming off as town for apparently slipping, or coming off as a Village Idiot for not reading the rules. Both of which are pretty safe as it doesn't leave a target on his back.

I feel this was just his way of trying to get himself a little towncred, and don't want to watch him slide by without it being noticed.

Lynching me is stupid, because I'm going to get shot later and become confirmed town and, even if I were scum, I have a history of bussing that you can use.

This is an attempt to throw WIFOM in the situation. "Don't lynch me because I could be an asset to town even if I was scum. If we have caught scum, I'm going to lynch them. And if you try bussing someone now, I frankly wouldn't believe it, as you seem to be repeating it quite a bit. As if trying to set up for it, and it's really frustrating me.

In post 562, Atum wrote:
In post 508, Mist7676 wrote:
In post 369, Stigmata wrote:This thread is really hard to read because Rubicon and fontisian keep speaking in riddles and they don't even answer half the shit I ask (which is not even half the shit I want to ask.)

You ask all the right questions~

Ok, I'm caught up, and I think I have a really good grasp on this game. But then again it's 4:30 in the morning and I could be totally wrong.

Either way, my scum reads right now are

1. Font
2. Grib
3. Ika

I also feel like the Hiplop wagon was scum driven, and in that case feel like Hiplop is town. I'll probably have a full reads list tomorrow when, again, it's not 4:30 in the morning.

Hey, when you've got some time, can you explain the Grib and ika reads? And nice cop out by the way, it's fun when RL works out for you like that.

What do you mean by a cop out? The fact that I like to post at 4:30 sometimes? Or the fact that I didn't get to my read's list when you wanted it?

Anyways, I've already expressed my read of Grib above this, so you can check that out.

I'm reading Ika as scum because of the fact she was constantly role fishing and attempting to out town power roles during pre game. I can't find any town motivation for that, and I would want to lynch that as soon as possible. That doesn't help town whatsoever.
You Are Worth It
Mist7676
Mist7676
Mafia Scum
Mist7676
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #578 (isolation #9) » Fri Aug 01, 2014 10:20 pm

Post by Mist7676 »

Here's a read's list as promised. I'm not going to do the whole color thing you guys have a hard on for. If explained my scum reads, but if you want to ask about my town reads, go ahead.

Rubicon - Who?
Albert B. Rampage - I have a null leaning scum read on this character, as you pop in at random times and it just rings of Beetlejuice
ZZZX - Again, who?
Unsight - I have a gut town read here, and since this is Gravedigger, I'll be keeping a closer eye on you
Honey bee - Null
Grib - Probably scum
Atum - Bothersome, but town
fontisian - Scum ~
Stigmata - Null
ika - Another scum read
hiplop (replaces Jargonaut) - Town
MadCitrus - Null leaning Town
You Are Worth It
Mist7676
Mist7676
Mafia Scum
Mist7676
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #611 (isolation #10) » Sat Aug 02, 2014 8:11 pm

Post by Mist7676 »

In post 581, fontisian wrote:
In post 577, Mist7676 wrote:
I still don't think that this was the best move, but whatever. What's already claimed is claimed. I feel like outing a town power role before the game even starts is worse then having them post content later in the game, where they don't have a target on their back, and possibly get the chance of a Scum CC.

People don't fakeclaim the gravedigger. The role isn't even guaranteed to be town.

In post 577, Mist7676 wrote:[Grib is town because he assumed there were four witches in the game when there are actually three. What part of that statement do you disagree with and why?
I seem to remember someone mentioning that a lot of the players were common Withhunt players, and assumed a two things:
a) The witches stayed constant.
b) Claiming something about the game is so easy for a scum player to pull and has only two outcomes: Coming off as town for apparently slipping, or coming off as a Village Idiot for not reading the rules. Both of which are pretty safe as it doesn't leave a target on his back.

I feel this was just his way of trying to get himself a little towncred, and don't want to watch him slide by without it being noticed.

Ok, that's nice in a general sense, but have you looked at Grib's town slip in particular?

In post 577, Mist7676 wrote:
This is an attempt to throw WIFOM in the situation. "Don't lynch me because I could be an asset to town even if I was scum. If we have caught scum, I'm going to lynch them. And if you try bussing someone now, I frankly wouldn't believe it, as you seem to be repeating it quite a bit. As if trying to set up for it, and it's really frustrating me.

The point is that I'm a self resolving problem. You don't need to lynch me because scum generally prefer to shoot me over having me around for several Days. Now, look at all of the people (except ika, the derp) voting for me right now. What do they have in common?

Can you explain exactly why you believe hiplop to be town. (Hint: The wagon being scumdriven is a bad answer when I happen to know that it isn't.)

All the people on your wagon are town! (except ika, the derp but congrats on getting bussing points!)

Also, I do believe hiplop's wagon is scum driven, so don't pull that with me. But mostly I believe that me and hiplop share the same ideas and he's given a lot of content that I can see coming from a town's perspective.
In post 582, Grib wrote:

@Mist

Too many nulls. Your ika read is bad because he does that every game. But I agree with you on Rubicon. And I'm not trying to slide by without it being noticed, because. I want it to be noticed, so that you can drop your scumread of me and put it somewhere that might actually catch scum.

I don't really have any reads on them yet, and I'm not going to lie about them~ Maybe I'll reread and decide later.

Sorry, but repeating it isn't going to do it for me, if anything it's going to just reassure me that your scum, as you would just be trying to gain some town cred for something scum could do anyways.

In post 603, fontisian wrote::right:
In post 589, hiplop wrote:plus its a fucking open setup, town are just as likely to make that mistake as scum are.

like really either way its a fucking accident

You're getting irrationally angry over a clear, most likely because it hems your team in a just a little bit more.

And really, you think a scum could accidentally miscount their number of scummates? No. That was either a legitimate townslip or a deliberate fake one. I believe the former.

I don't think scum miscounted, I feel like he's trying to fake being town by pretending he didn't know the number of scum.

I really don't like how font and grib are protecting each other and have each other on some pedestle of townyness that I just can't see.
You Are Worth It
Mist7676
Mist7676
Mafia Scum
Mist7676
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #619 (isolation #11) » Sun Aug 03, 2014 3:09 pm

Post by Mist7676 »

In post 615, ika wrote:mist same question: if font is town whos next?

samne for me

I'd probably start looking at my null reads a bit more closely. I'm pretty sure scum lies between at LEAST one of you, so I'm feeling confident. I'm feeling like both of you are riding on the coattails of your past games instead of actually playing this new game. Font, you are using your experience as helping town to clear yourself as town. That's not how this works sweetie. But thanks for pulling a scum card!
In post 618, Grib wrote:/uses Witchy powers to raise thread from the grave/

Uh. I mean. Hi, fellow townies! Comrades of non-Witchy origins. Heh heh.

*gasps*
You Are Worth It
Mist7676
Mist7676
Mafia Scum
Mist7676
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #622 (isolation #12) » Sun Aug 03, 2014 3:20 pm

Post by Mist7676 »

In post 620, Unsight wrote:
In post 613, fontisian wrote:Bzzt#

All of the people on my wagon (except ika) have never played with me before. Every player not on me (except Honeybee) knows me.

I don't know what the point of this is supposed to be.

People who know you know what your scum/town meta is => You use that to your advantage as scum => WIFOM

*high fives*
You Are Worth It
Mist7676
Mist7676
Mafia Scum
Mist7676
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #770 (isolation #13) » Mon Aug 04, 2014 3:51 pm

Post by Mist7676 »

In post 627, ika wrote:
In post 619, Mist7676 wrote:
In post 615, ika wrote:mist same question: if font is town whos next?

samne for me

I'd probably start looking at my null reads a bit more closely. I'm pretty sure scum lies between at LEAST one of you, so I'm feeling confident. I'm feeling like both of you are riding on the coattails of your past games instead of actually playing this new game. Font, you are using your experience as helping town to clear yourself as town. That's not how this works sweetie. But thanks for pulling a scum card!

I'm still waiting for a case on me actually.

You asked for a case on you? Sorry then.

My case on you rests mostly on the fact that you were trying to role fish a lot, and it was really bothering me. You've made a good impression by getting font lynched though, so thanks for that <3.

In post 678, fontisian wrote:Grib, have you gone blind? You should have told me! I would have been there for you.

Citrus: No, he's talking about mist's sleeping of hiplop.

I'm not sheeping hiplop, try again.

In post 660, MadCitrus wrote:
In post 659, fontisian wrote:Oh, please tell me you're not doing what I think you're doing.

It is your responsibility. Make shit up if you have to. You failed it.

Why the fuck would you say something like that out loud. Seriously, give me one good reason town would say what you just said.

VOTE: fontisian

This vote seems opportunistic.

In post 686, fontisian wrote:Since scum has almost certainly figured it out, here's the deal.

I am the priest. Citrus is my acolyte and wants me to clear hiplop, instead of lynching him because he thinks hiplrearop is likely town. Now he's being an anti town ass about his failed winking and forcing me to claim.

Now that I get what Citrus was trying to point out about hiplop (which I'm not sharing), we are not lynching him today.

Instead, I would like to lynch Mist, for the way he's been sheeping hiplop, or ZZZX.

Unvote
Vote Mist

Tl:Dr
I'm the priest, Citrus is going to back me up and let me get shot tonight, and we need to go back to hunting scum.

bwhahahaha, I had this lined up in my multi quote, but I'm laughing at this post again. 1) So that entire conversation was some type of cryptic exchange? Because that's kind of against the rules; good luck.

In post 696, Unsight wrote:I don't like font's claim for 2 reasons.

- The setup doesn't say that the Priest knows the identity of the Acolyte. Acolyte knows the Priest but not vice versa.

- The most optimal thing a scum can do on the way out in an open setup is claim the most powerful town role because it would force a counterclaim.

REQUEST MOD CLARIFICATION ON PRIEST ROLE

This needs to happen before any more discussion imo.

UNVOTE: fontisian

*high fives again*

In post 701, MadCitrus wrote:You know, you very nearly got me there Fontisian. Like already-typing-a-post got me.

Were you going to go along with the claim but then decided against it? That's how I'm interpreting this post..

In post 707, Rubicon wrote:I want to know what Mist, Honey bee and ZZZX think about this revelation.

Look above ^
In post 748, fontisian wrote:Citrus, I am never going to forgive you for this.

You told me he was your priest to my fucking face. I trusted you and acted to salvage the situation. I'm done. Fuck you.

Damn this aggression.
You Are Worth It
Mist7676
Mist7676
Mafia Scum
Mist7676
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #773 (isolation #14) » Mon Aug 04, 2014 4:26 pm

Post by Mist7676 »

Yeah not lynching her is anti play~ Fix that.
You Are Worth It
Mist7676
Mist7676
Mafia Scum
Mist7676
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #791 (isolation #15) » Mon Aug 04, 2014 7:47 pm

Post by Mist7676 »

So we get an extra 5 days to talk? Fancy~

So I guess Font should just outright claim her scum partners now.
You Are Worth It
Mist7676
Mist7676
Mafia Scum
Mist7676
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #802 (isolation #16) » Tue Aug 05, 2014 6:50 am

Post by Mist7676 »

In post 800, fontisian wrote: Mist is trying to suck up to hiplop and was overly gleeful about my fakeclaim.

I'm not sucking up to him~

And I was gleeful, because I pegged you as scum since the moment I replaced in. (which happened to be before hiplop *audience collectively gasps*)
You Are Worth It
Mist7676
Mist7676
Mafia Scum
Mist7676
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #883 (isolation #17) » Tue Aug 05, 2014 7:27 pm

Post by Mist7676 »

In post 878, ika wrote:OK BEFORE I READ ANY FURTHER, GRIB/ATUM NEEDS BOMBING

ill drees everythign in a moment

In post 882, ika wrote:NOW CAN WE GET BACK TO LYNCHING FONT AND BOMBING CIRTUS?

honeybee i know what your role is and i rather not be outing it so vote font

Not that I'm complaining, but uhhhhhh?
You Are Worth It
Mist7676
Mist7676
Mafia Scum
Mist7676
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #886 (isolation #18) » Tue Aug 05, 2014 8:16 pm

Post by Mist7676 »

YEAH

wait i want to do something give me a job
You Are Worth It
Mist7676
Mist7676
Mafia Scum
Mist7676
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #888 (isolation #19) » Tue Aug 05, 2014 8:18 pm

Post by Mist7676 »

In post 821, ika wrote:but i will entiertain you with the same format

Rubicon

Albert B. Rampage
ZZZX
Unsight

Honey bee
Mist7676 (replaces Holder of the Heel)
Grib

Atum
fontisian
Stigmata

ika
hiplop (replaces Jargonaut)
MadCitrus

done

In post 0, Titus wrote:
Spoiler: Votecounter Settings and Living Players
Living PlayersRubicon
Albert B. Rampage
ZZZX
Unsight
Honey bee
Mist7676 (replaces Holder of the Heel)
Grib
Atum
fontisian
Stigmata
ika
MadCitrus

WAIT A MINUTE
You Are Worth It
Mist7676
Mist7676
Mafia Scum
Mist7676
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #889 (isolation #20) » Tue Aug 05, 2014 8:19 pm

Post by Mist7676 »

In post 887, ika wrote:
In post 886, Mist7676 wrote:YEAH

wait i want to do something give me a job

announce your role to piss off stigma. i need some cheap entertainment.

Bullerproof, Unlynchable, Vigilante; fight me.
You Are Worth It
Mist7676
Mist7676
Mafia Scum
Mist7676
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #893 (isolation #21) » Tue Aug 05, 2014 8:27 pm

Post by Mist7676 »

Can it be you please?
You Are Worth It
Mist7676
Mist7676
Mafia Scum
Mist7676
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #896 (isolation #22) » Tue Aug 05, 2014 8:35 pm

Post by Mist7676 »

Citrus is looking really scummy

Almost willing to go along with it? I really didn't get that, and she hoped on the wagon at a really opportunistic time. Plus, the town block thing is starting to bother me.
You Are Worth It
Mist7676
Mist7676
Mafia Scum
Mist7676
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #910 (isolation #23) » Wed Aug 06, 2014 4:24 am

Post by Mist7676 »

In post 883, Mist7676 wrote:

honeybee i know what your role is and i rather not be outing it so vote font

Not that I'm complaining, but uhhhhhh?

In post 897, Stigmata wrote:

wait what

Try reading the thread better please.
You Are Worth It
Mist7676
Mist7676
Mafia Scum
Mist7676
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1083 (isolation #24) » Thu Aug 14, 2014 8:14 pm

Post by Mist7676 »

That's really shady Honey ~

So what happened? Do Angel saves get announced? That would reveal that Font was actually town. I feel like we should wait for Unsight to start speculating on that, but I would like clarification on that.
You Are Worth It
Mist7676
Mist7676
Mafia Scum
Mist7676
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1089 (isolation #25) » Thu Aug 14, 2014 8:39 pm

Post by Mist7676 »

Ika, can I not be bombed tonight thanks? Maybe if I get in your good graces?

Vote: Atum
You Are Worth It
Mist7676
Mist7676
Mafia Scum
Mist7676
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1098 (isolation #26) » Thu Aug 14, 2014 9:12 pm

Post by Mist7676 »

Still Grib. I'm speculating why you are acting so forward against bombing me. It's pretty hurtful :( But it makes you go a bit higher on my reads. Citrus was inching lower on my list yesterday, but I don't know what to think about him being saved from a death. Could be Atum, who knows?
You Are Worth It
Mist7676
Mist7676
Mafia Scum
Mist7676
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1141 (isolation #27) » Fri Aug 15, 2014 9:28 am

Post by Mist7676 »

Yeah sorry, not believing Ika's Priest claim without an Acolyte involved. And also the fact it's a blatant lie.

Call me out on rolefishing Ika. Call me out on it I dare you.
You Are Worth It
Mist7676
Mist7676
Mafia Scum
Mist7676
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1143 (isolation #28) » Fri Aug 15, 2014 9:52 am

Post by Mist7676 »

Because Ika is scum??

It's not too hard to claim Priest, Rubicon. It is hard, however to have an Acolyte back you up. If the one steps up, and Ika proves to be false, we've caught the second scum.
You Are Worth It
Mist7676
Mist7676
Mafia Scum
Mist7676
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1165 (isolation #29) » Fri Aug 15, 2014 6:22 pm

Post by Mist7676 »

Yall are nerds.

Vote: Honey Bee
You Are Worth It
Mist7676
Mist7676
Mafia Scum
Mist7676
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1201 (isolation #30) » Sun Aug 17, 2014 7:23 am

Post by Mist7676 »

Hey mod can we have a vote count please? I would like a Super Majority so I can, you know, die already.
You Are Worth It
Mist7676
Mist7676
Mafia Scum
Mist7676
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1225 (isolation #31) » Sun Aug 17, 2014 6:59 pm

Post by Mist7676 »

In post 1219, Stigmata wrote:If you actually checked Citrus, ika, you should probably say as such. Mist has all but claimed scum by now anyway.

Sorry about that! Knew I was missing something! I mean hey, demons need someone running the Devils chat. Thanks for giving me the night to talk to my partners though; it's really sweet. Especially now that I can mark someone :twisted: Who do you want to check again Ika?

Oh that reminds me. Look at the people who immediatly jumped on me being scum because of Ika's claim. No one even thought of the possibility of scum Font marking me?
You Are Worth It
Mist7676
Mist7676
Mafia Scum
Mist7676
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1228 (isolation #32) » Sun Aug 17, 2014 7:34 pm

Post by Mist7676 »

*whisper's into Ika's ear*

Titus and Ika
You Are Worth It
Mist7676
Mist7676
Mafia Scum
Mist7676
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1230 (isolation #33) » Sun Aug 17, 2014 7:39 pm

Post by Mist7676 »

Here I'll give you my reads list. Which are on par because, *laughs* I'm scum. Top is good, bottom is bad.

Rubicon
Albert B. Rampage
ZZZX
Unsight
Honey bee
Grib
Atum
Stigmata
ika
MadCitrus
You Are Worth It
Mist7676
Mist7676
Mafia Scum
Mist7676
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1232 (isolation #34) » Sun Aug 17, 2014 7:42 pm

Post by Mist7676 »

It says it in my role PM? I'd totally quote it for you, but that's illegal apparently.
You Are Worth It
Mist7676
Mist7676
Mafia Scum
Mist7676
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1247 (isolation #35) » Tue Aug 19, 2014 10:08 am

Post by Mist7676 »

You should totally keep me alive another, day that'll be fun.
You Are Worth It
Mist7676
Mist7676
Mafia Scum
Mist7676
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1256 (isolation #36) » Tue Aug 19, 2014 10:36 am

Post by Mist7676 »

I could claim my role, but I don't want to. Just saying, it throws a wrench in all of your plans. Discuss.
You Are Worth It
Mist7676
Mist7676
Mafia Scum
Mist7676
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1298 (isolation #37) » Wed Aug 20, 2014 11:18 am

Post by Mist7676 »

Oh oh! Teacher I know this one!
You Are Worth It
Mist7676
Mist7676
Mafia Scum
Mist7676
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1337 (isolation #38) » Wed Aug 20, 2014 5:02 pm

Post by Mist7676 »

In post 1330, Grib wrote:That's what they all say.

That's not what I said~

I love not having to post content because I'm confirmed scum; it's so fun!
You Are Worth It
Mist7676
Mist7676
Mafia Scum
Mist7676
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1340 (isolation #39) » Wed Aug 20, 2014 5:59 pm

Post by Mist7676 »

Because I sell fireworks during Christmas and July 4th as a job? I don't get that question.
You Are Worth It
Mist7676
Mist7676
Mafia Scum
Mist7676
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1363 (isolation #40) » Thu Aug 21, 2014 4:50 pm

Post by Mist7676 »

Ika, I would shoot you! Town doesn't need a priest :O
You Are Worth It
Mist7676
Mist7676
Mafia Scum
Mist7676
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1366 (isolation #41) » Thu Aug 21, 2014 5:45 pm

Post by Mist7676 »

but we're demons!
You Are Worth It
Mist7676
Mist7676
Mafia Scum
Mist7676
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1765 (isolation #42) » Thu Sep 11, 2014 4:04 pm

Post by Mist7676 »

This was a fun game :D I got someone lynched everyone told me not to go after~ So I'm proud. Everything came down to what ABR did honestly. If he took Rubi with him, then we could have shenaniganed Hiplop, and hopefully threw off Ika. Longshot, but it was there.

Congrats town, it was fun playing with you guys.
You Are Worth It
Mist7676
Mist7676
Mafia Scum
Mist7676
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1773 (isolation #43) » Thu Sep 11, 2014 4:50 pm

Post by Mist7676 »

Stigmata's PT is a real journey, honestly.
You Are Worth It

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”