Mini 1595: WiFom City: The Inquisition - GAME OVER - THANKS!

hiplop
hiplop
Jury Darling
hiplop
Jury Darling
Jury Darling

Post Post #625 (ISO) » Sun Aug 03, 2014 4:18 pm

Post by hiplop »

In post 609, Stigmata wrote:
In post 420, hiplop wrote:
Stigmata's 248 is strange as hell to me. MadCitrus made a (somewhat) weak case against him and he got incredibly defensive. That doesn't sit right with me.

I like to feel understood! esp. by people I've wasted Friday nights playing games w/.

In post 614, ZZZX wrote:
In post 613, fontisian wrote:Bzzt#

All of the people on my wagon (except ika) have never played with me before. Every player not on me (except Honeybee) knows me.

I did this last time I was town Lol

UNVOTE:

In post 617, Honey bee wrote:
ZZZX wrote:

All of the people on my wagon (except ika) have never played with me before. Every player not on me (except Honeybee) knows me.

I did this last time I was town Lol

UNVOTE:

um I don't see anything in that post that's alignment indicating. Why did you unvote..

In post 616, Albert B. Rampage wrote:It's between hiplop and fontisan.

Vote: fontisan

Those were your reads from earlier, what made you reconsider your reads beforehand?

@stigmata: What is your posistion on this hiplop vs. font thing?
I feel like a scum driven wagon is a wagon that has too many votes for the reasons presented. Arrogance/town leading/supporting a common strat for this setup feels pretty poor for 5-6 votes on font.

My head hurts now so I'll talk a bit more later today maybe.

I don't believe we should ever narrow our focus that small however. A small focus lets the others slip through the cracks.
third best scummer of all time
hiplop
hiplop
Jury Darling
hiplop
Jury Darling
Jury Darling

Post Post #626 (ISO) » Sun Aug 03, 2014 4:18 pm

Post by hiplop »

ignore those quotes. Not sure whats happening with my quotes lately
third best scummer of all time
ika
ika
Survivor
ika
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #627 (ISO) » Sun Aug 03, 2014 4:41 pm

Post by ika »

In post 619, Mist7676 wrote:
In post 615, ika wrote:mist same question: if font is town whos next?

samne for me

I'd probably start looking at my null reads a bit more closely. I'm pretty sure scum lies between at LEAST one of you, so I'm feeling confident. I'm feeling like both of you are riding on the coattails of your past games instead of actually playing this new game. Font, you are using your experience as helping town to clear yourself as town. That's not how this works sweetie. But thanks for pulling a scum card!

I'm still waiting for a case on me actually.
Rubicon
Rubicon
Mafia Scum
Rubicon
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #628 (ISO) » Sun Aug 03, 2014 4:51 pm

Post by Rubicon »

game on backburner, will return soon
fontisian
fontisian
Goon
fontisian
Goon
Goon

Post Post #629 (ISO) » Sun Aug 03, 2014 5:00 pm

Post by fontisian »

In post 620, Unsight wrote:

I don't know what the point of this is supposed to be.

People who know you know what your scum/town meta is => You use that to your advantage as scum => WIFOM

That makes no sense.

hiplop: Why would you softclaim two roles?
fontisian
fontisian
Goon
fontisian
Goon
Goon

Post Post #630 (ISO) » Sun Aug 03, 2014 5:01 pm

Post by fontisian »

[quote="In post 623, hiplopHoney, I don't think arrogance nor the strategy have ANYTHING to do with font's alignment. I think hes an arrogant tool, but also scum. I've outlined FAR better reasons than what you've indicated so please look back.[/quote]

No you haven't?

You've said that I'm arrogant and implied that arrogance = scum. That's been your entire case.
fontisian
fontisian
Goon
fontisian
Goon
Goon

Post Post #631 (ISO) » Sun Aug 03, 2014 5:16 pm

Post by fontisian »

Seriously, let me iso it:
In post 420, hiplop wrote:Fontisan is giving me bad feelings in this part, but other than that basically everyone is just joking around or whatever. Fontisan is trying to act like the town leader in my eyes, but it just seems in credibly artificial. He's different than holder because he is trying to control the town rather than contribute. To me this screams as scum.

Font is trying to lead the town and is therefore scum.

In post 420, hiplop wrote:
In post 316, fontisian wrote:I'll break this game if and when I feel like it.

Right now, Rubicon's imitating his scum play and I want him to die. Whee.

This is the nail in her coffin for me.

Font's post is bad. I can't explain how it's bad but it is. Scum.

In post 435, hiplop wrote:just more convinced youre scum now. Really bad attempt at defense.

Font's defense is bad. I can't explain how it's bad but it is. Scum.

In post 449, hiplop wrote:if this isnt a scum-driven wagon I don't know what is ~_~

I might be being generous by including this one. Anyway:
Font's wagon is bad. I can't explain how it's bad but it is. Scum.

In post 454, hiplop wrote:albert please dont be lazy. Font is scum, vote her silly man!

and thanks Citrus!

Font is scum.

In post 464, hiplop wrote:
In post 456, Albert B. Rampage wrote:What do you think of Jarg hiplop?

well i am jarg's replacement...

Citrus, is font usually this snarky?

Font is snarky scum.

In post 465, hiplop wrote:I could go for switching to ABR. My biggest bad habit is tunnel vision. ABR has done literally nothing as far as i can tell. Jumped on an easy wagon withme (that had no explanation, either from him or others)

The thing is though, the OMGUS super-read that font developed on me just screams paranoid scum.

The first sign of something! Font's read on me is OMGUS and too strong.

Except my scum read on his slot was from before he was even in the game, let alone voting me. The too strong stuff goes back to the point that "arrogance = scum."

[quote="In post 526, hiplop]Arrogant scum post I quoted, after clearly outlining a case of fake-town leading, condescension, having reads WAY before it was possible (why? because he knows whos town/scum. Common tell is scum making reads too early), trying to influence the people he knows via essentially bullying. Finally, the final nail in the coffin was his blatant strawman of my case. Rather than defend, he attacked me.[/quote]
Font's town leading is fake. I can't explain how it is, but it is. Font's condescension is scummy and not the inevitable result of dealing with someone who can't construct a case. Font knows people and references her history with them. This is indicative of scum. Font has early reads (and this is scummy even though she has shown a town meta of early reads and those reads have adjusted as the game has gone on). Font strawmanned a case (that didn't exist).

[quote="In post 526, hiplop]
In post 472, fontisian wrote:Unsight, please stop being bad. I'm not going for a town leader angle. Among this group, I am a town leader. My reads are good because I know what I'm doing.

No, you are needlessly arrogant and scum.[/quote]
Font is arrogant and scum.

[quote="In post 526, hiplop]And no. Fontisan is just scum. Hes the one who has been outrageously defensive

Welcome, Mist. I am glad that you saw what I saw, lol. Means I'm not crazy

and there's font to be a complete arrogant twat to her for no reason. On the 1% chance you aren't scum, I'd want you dead anyway because all you do is OMGUS. Everyone you think is scum/bad, is suspicious of you. I'm not sure if you're homeland is different, but thats a super-beginner scum tell.2

burn this bitch.[/quote]
Font is outrageous defensive. I can't show how she's defensive, but she is. She's also arrogant, and this makes her scum. Blah, blah, emotional insults, blah.

In post 543, hiplop wrote:Atum/Font/Grib scum team, gg? Maybe just maybe. They are all constantly defending eachother in a way that just screams inexperienced scum (who think they are incredible)

Can we just lynch font? We know he's scum, hes caught, lets kill him.

@Font I replied to that post (to the parts that matter, the rest of it was mentioned already)

Font is obvious scum. I can't show how she's scum, but she is. And Grib and Atum are scum for defending her.

So it boils down to me being arrogant, faking town reads and leading (but you've never showed how those things are fake, which is especially weird after your first post agreed with many of my reads), OMGUS (which I've proven to be false), and strawmanning a case that wasn't even made. What.
ika
ika
Survivor
ika
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #632 (ISO) » Sun Aug 03, 2014 5:24 pm

Post by ika »

yawn, can we lynch font and sort this out later?
fontisian
fontisian
Goon
fontisian
Goon
Goon

Post Post #633 (ISO) » Sun Aug 03, 2014 5:28 pm

Post by fontisian »

If hiplop false claims priest, the real priest needs to pretend they don't know he's lying and let the real acolyte counterclaim. Do not give yourself away.

Ika: Would you stop being an ass and try to lynch scum for once? Why do you even want to lynch me?
ika
ika
Survivor
ika
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #634 (ISO) » Sun Aug 03, 2014 5:35 pm

Post by ika »

In post 633, fontisian wrote:If hiplop false claims priest, the real priest needs to pretend they don't know he's lying and let the real acolyte counterclaim. Do not give yourself away.

Ika: Would you stop being an ass and try to lynch scum for once? Why do you even want to lynch me?

im not being an ass, im trying to do what you say and lynch you so you can guide our angles.
ika
ika
Survivor
ika
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #635 (ISO) » Sun Aug 03, 2014 5:36 pm

Post by ika »

also im lazy when ppl give me town status, i give me motive to do notghin
fontisian
fontisian
Goon
fontisian
Goon
Goon

Post Post #636 (ISO) » Sun Aug 03, 2014 5:42 pm

Post by fontisian »

I don't want to guide the angels. I want to lynch scum fast enough that the angels aren't even necessary. I can't do that if I'm dead.
Grib
Grib
Mafia Scum
Grib
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #637 (ISO) » Sun Aug 03, 2014 5:47 pm

Post by Grib »

In post 632, ika wrote:yawn, can we lynch font and sort this out later?

No.
Stigmata
Stigmata
Goon
Stigmata
Goon
Goon

Post Post #638 (ISO) » Sun Aug 03, 2014 6:06 pm

Post by Stigmata »

In post 616, Albert B. Rampage wrote:It's between hiplop and fontisan.

Vote: fontisan

Why?

Actually, fuck that. VOTE: zzzx

More specifically, I don't care at all about anything that's been posted against fontisian in the past like, 10 pages except like one stray remark from Unsight? Like, she might happen to flip scum, but I'd rather happen to flip scum with someone else? And I think hiplop is wrong about a lot of things and he's kind of boring but I don't even know if I think he's scum? ???

hiplop wrote:If it's me vs font, I can confirm myself as town. If thats the case, lets burn this guy please.

Actually I don't like this post v much

hiplop wrote:
I want you to vote for hiplop with, because he's likely scum and he's linked to Stigmata. At the very least I'd like you to stop pushing me over nothing so I can focus on lynching scum. Are you going to help or not?

Curious. You've never explained or even touched on a link to stigmata...

Presumably she thought that your comment on my 248 was distancing (esp since I drop off your scumreads after that) + that you misspelling my name was intentional to make you seem less self-aware. omg i'm garcia'ing and practically making a case against myself; i get better at this game every post guys.
Stigmata
Stigmata
Goon
Stigmata
Goon
Goon

Post Post #639 (ISO) » Sun Aug 03, 2014 6:10 pm

Post by Stigmata »

In post 618, Grib wrote:/uses Witchy powers to raise thread from the grave/

Uh. I mean. Hi, fellow townies! Comrades of non-Witchy origins. Heh heh.

woah i just had a thought. what if you like asked people questions to try to determine their alignment like at some point during the game???
Stigmata
Stigmata
Goon
Stigmata
Goon
Goon

Post Post #640 (ISO) » Sun Aug 03, 2014 6:12 pm

Post by Stigmata »

I mean not that posting filler will totally make people want to post content. Err not that I'm even in a position to criticize other people's posting.
fontisian
fontisian
Goon
fontisian
Goon
Goon

Post Post #641 (ISO) » Sun Aug 03, 2014 6:15 pm

Post by fontisian »

Delphine, I love you, but you're a self conscious mess.
Stigmata
Stigmata
Goon
Stigmata
Goon
Goon

Post Post #642 (ISO) » Sun Aug 03, 2014 6:17 pm

Post by Stigmata »

Like, there's these arbitrary fontisian vs hiplop camps here but I want someone to tell me why hiplop's scummier than mist. Cuz their content is like scarily alike
Grib
Grib
Mafia Scum
Grib
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #643 (ISO) » Sun Aug 03, 2014 6:19 pm

Post by Grib »

In post 639, Stigmata wrote:

woah i just had a thought. what if you like asked people questions to try to determine their alignment like at some point during the game???

Hey, wow, look at the content that suddenly appeared after my fluff post.

I'll play how I want, thanks.
Grib
Grib
Mafia Scum
Grib
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #644 (ISO) » Sun Aug 03, 2014 6:20 pm

Post by Grib »

In post 642, Stigmata wrote:Like, there's these arbitrary fontisian vs hiplop camps here but I want someone to tell me why hiplop's scummier than mist. Cuz their content is like scarily alike

What are the odds that they're scum together and sheeping each other like mad?
fontisian
fontisian
Goon
fontisian
Goon
Goon

Post Post #645 (ISO) » Sun Aug 03, 2014 6:21 pm

Post by fontisian »

^Things I wish you hadn't done after hiplop softclaimed holy.

And only partial credit on the sauntering you thing. I also decided that the word "extremely" when describing your feelings about Grib's townslip was over the top.
fontisian
fontisian
Goon
fontisian
Goon
Goon

Post Post #646 (ISO) » Sun Aug 03, 2014 6:22 pm

Post by fontisian »

In post 644, Grib wrote:
In post 642, Stigmata wrote:Like, there's these arbitrary fontisian vs hiplop camps here but I want someone to tell me why hiplop's scummier than mist. Cuz their content is like scarily alike

What are the odds that they're scum together and sheeping each other like mad?

Unlikely, unless they intend to shoot the GD.
Stigmata
Stigmata
Goon
Stigmata
Goon
Goon

Post Post #647 (ISO) » Sun Aug 03, 2014 6:27 pm

Post by Stigmata »

In post 643, Grib wrote:
In post 639, Stigmata wrote:

Hey, wow, look at the content that suddenly appeared after my fluff post.

I'll play how I want, thanks.

err I'm just slightly annoyed because it doesn't feel like you're trying to generate content and it makes me paranoid but then it also reminds me of AYAW2 minus the adorable avatar so I'm just going to make passive-aggressive posts abt it??

@fonti - that doesn't link me+hiplop tho? also I think it describes my feelings perfectly b/c they were OTT and I don't really want to elaborate because it's literally embarrassing
fontisian
fontisian
Goon
fontisian
Goon
Goon

Post Post #648 (ISO) » Sun Aug 03, 2014 6:30 pm

Post by fontisian »

That's ... muh.

Like, I don't want to pry but it's also a big reason I'm scumreading you.
fontisian
fontisian
Goon
fontisian
Goon
Goon

Post Post #649 (ISO) » Sun Aug 03, 2014 6:31 pm

Post by fontisian »

Eh, do what you've got to do.

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”