Mini 448: Judgement Day Mafia-Game Over!

Arkest
Arkest
Townie
Arkest
Townie
Townie

Post Post #325 (ISO) » Fri May 25, 2007 9:56 am

Post by Arkest »

Blue Zebra wrote:Well, Fonz was under suspicion, so that would deter mafia kills and attract vigilante kills.
I haven't reread to check, but I think only JDodge expressed much suspicion towards Fonz? And Fonz was pretty instrumental in outing Albert so the mafia could have considered him a threat. Could go either way, but again, with only one kill, I have to assume it's from the mafia until there's some real evidence for multiple killing roles.
JDodge
JDodge
Accept it
JDodge
Accept it
Accept it

Post Post #326 (ISO) » Fri May 25, 2007 9:56 am

Post by JDodge »

Arkest wrote:
JDodge wrote:It's called bussing.
Obviously if he's scum he bused his Godfather. But the point of busing is to make you look pro-town, what's the point of doing it in a way that makes you look scummy? Eh, this is just going to be WIFOM.
I think nar is an idiot
, but that doesn't make him scum or town.
I think you may have answered your own question.
Arkest
Arkest
Townie
Arkest
Townie
Townie

Post Post #327 (ISO) » Fri May 25, 2007 10:04 am

Post by Arkest »

Ok, but why does that make him idiot-scum and not idiot-town?
Arkest
Arkest
Townie
Arkest
Townie
Townie

Post Post #328 (ISO) » Fri May 25, 2007 10:06 am

Post by Arkest »

Actually nevermind, this isn't going to go anywhere.
WhoMe?
WhoMe?
Goon
WhoMe?
Goon
Goon

Post Post #329 (ISO) » Fri May 25, 2007 10:07 am

Post by WhoMe? »

i'd like to hear from nar before the wagon proceeds
Show
As Town: 3/8
As Scum: 3/4

Survived/Lynched/Nked/Other:

3/7/2/0
JDodge
JDodge
Accept it
JDodge
Accept it
Accept it

Post Post #330 (ISO) » Fri May 25, 2007 10:11 am

Post by JDodge »

Arkest wrote:Ok, but why does that make him idiot-scum and not idiot-town?
Because the likelyhood of him being idiot-scum is tons higher than the chance of idiot-town in this case.
xyzzy
xyzzy
they/them
comical third option
xyzzy
they/them
comical third option
comical third option
Pronoun: they/them

Post Post #331 (ISO) » Fri May 25, 2007 10:27 am

Post by xyzzy »

Blargh, no matter what alignment nar is, though I believe he's scum, he's too dangerous to keep alive.
WhoMe?
WhoMe?
Goon
WhoMe?
Goon
Goon

Post Post #332 (ISO) » Fri May 25, 2007 10:50 am

Post by WhoMe? »

and I still think you're very keen to get people interested inanyone but you. You're still on my list xyzzy. If NAR convinces me he's OK Im voting you
Show

3/7/2/0
~N9V~
~N9V~
Goon
~N9V~
Goon
Goon

Post Post #333 (ISO) » Fri May 25, 2007 11:15 am

Post by ~N9V~ »

First off,
Vote: NaR
He and xyzzy are on my list of scum.
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #334 (ISO) » Fri May 25, 2007 11:44 am

Post by Albert B. Rampage »

Good luck, mafia! Fight til the end!
Guard your honor. Let your reputation fall where it will. And outlive the bastards.
now a ranger
now a ranger
Goon
now a ranger
Goon
Goon

Post Post #335 (ISO) » Fri May 25, 2007 2:42 pm

Post by now a ranger »

Okay, as I’m tired, and my legs are so sore, I will keep this post short, as I need to get some rest and adjust to this huge time change.

As to why I hammered Albert yesterday:

I thought he looked like scum, especially with his ignorant responses when faced with questions and his seeming reluctance to answer any of the questions set forth to him, I was like: “Why not hammer? He wouldn’t claim because he said he would die no matter what he claimed in another game I was in with him. Anyways, If he did claim a power role, he could just get away early when he’s under fire the most, and not be NKed.

For example, if he claimed cop, the real cop would not want to counterclaim or else he would not be able to use his role to its fullest power possible.

Anyway. Albert was backtracking and kept explaining without good logic for his actions when questioned.

Yes I know, I might seem like an idiot, but I thought that he looked like scum with his reactions at that time.

Now, I suggest we all look back at who gave out scumtells during the wagon on Albert Rampage, especially at lynch -1 and after I hammered without unvoting, and at those unwilling to vote for him.

Personally, when I am more awake and not slouching on a sofa, as currently I'm very tired, and about to fall asleep at the computer, I'll go look back at the wagon and tell you all about my suspicions.
WhoMe?
WhoMe?
Goon
WhoMe?
Goon
Goon

Post Post #336 (ISO) » Fri May 25, 2007 9:29 pm

Post by WhoMe? »

im more sure of xyzzy than NAR, so

unvote, vote xyzzy
Spambot
Spambot
Goon
Spambot
Goon
Goon

Post Post #337 (ISO) » Fri May 25, 2007 10:34 pm

Post by Spambot »

Stop, stop, stop voting for ranger. Hammering before a claim was really dumb, but he ninja lynched the scum godfather. He didn't have to do that as scum, he could have simply waited and then let somebody else do it.

He is by no means cleared, but he is absolutely not the right lynch now.
Spambot
Spambot
Goon
Spambot
Goon
Goon

Post Post #338 (ISO) » Fri May 25, 2007 10:36 pm

Post by Spambot »

JDodge wrote:
Arkest wrote:Ok, that was a stupid move on now a ranger's part, but it's stupid no matter his alignment.
Bzzzzzzzzzzt. Wrong.

It's a stupid scum move. A pro-town would have no reason to hammer like that.
Sheesh, a townie would have no reason to vote for scum? Clearly, he was either confident enough to vote for Albert or he was his scumbuddy and decided it would make him look good.

Which one sounds more likely?
Spambot
Spambot
Goon
Spambot
Goon
Goon

Post Post #339 (ISO) » Fri May 25, 2007 10:38 pm

Post by Spambot »

xyzzy wrote:Blargh, no matter what alignment nar is, though I believe he's scum, he's too dangerous to keep alive.
Why? Because he's willing to lynch scum? Yeah, I haven't forgotten about you.

Vote: xyzzy
Battle Mage
Battle Mage
Jester
Battle Mage
Jester
Jester

Post Post #340 (ISO) » Fri May 25, 2007 11:54 pm

Post by Battle Mage »

Vote Count

NaR 3 (Jdodge, Xyzzy, N9V)
Xyzzy 2 (Whome, Spambot)

Not Voting: Kabenon, Arkest, Blue Zebra, NaR, Shadyforce

I am seeking a replacement for Kabenon atm.
In the meantime, with 10 playing, it is still 6 votes to lynch.
Show
2020 Stats - 31 completed games:

Survived to the end and won - 11
Nightkilled - 10
Survived to the end and lost - 6
Day-elimmed by majority - 4

winrate as scum: 78%
winrate as town: 55%
Spambot
Spambot
Goon
Spambot
Goon
Goon

Post Post #341 (ISO) » Fri May 25, 2007 11:55 pm

Post by Spambot »

I'm doing a reread to see if anything strikes me now that we know Albert is scum. I'm hoping it will shed some light on who he might have been scum with.

Shit, xyzzy is not scum. He might still be part of a cult, but I think a cult in a game of this size would be strange. Albert was trying really hard to keep the conversation on him early on, and it doesn't read like they were scum buddies and he was trying to cast doubt on him.
Unvote

Oh, man, JDodge needs to die badly. He was extremely buddying up to Albert for most of early day 1, he made awful attacks against N9V and Fonz, and he's been trying to bully and lead the town. He did start attacking Albert, but the whole thing feels very focred to me.
Albert wrote:Wow wtf...

I said a case FOR JDodge, meaning a case on ME for JDodge to accuse, not a case ON JDodge.

STOP misinterpreting. GUYS. SERIOUSLY. READ AGAIN.
He got pretty defensive when it was suggested that he was going to make a case against JDodge.

However, the person I am more sure of as scum right now is WhoMe? He spent most of day 1 jumping onto different wagons, and most of his posts were short and simply agreeing with another player. I especially dislike this one:
WhoMe? wrote:On the whole Albert vs Fonz issue. After a re-read I think Albert is the shadiest looking of the two. Still on xyzzy at this point, but I could be amenable to a vote change on to Albert.
It reads like he is slowly realizing that it would make him look more townie to vote for Albert, but he's giving himself time for the wagon to die down first. This post is the definition of wishy-washy.

The reread took a lot longer than I thought it would, so I will put together a real case against him on sunday or monday. I'm pretty much absolutely convinced he is scum, though.

Vote: WhoMe?

Assuming it's a three man scum group, I would say it's JDodge and WhoMe? and my alternate would probably be ShadyForce.

Random thoughts on other people...

Arkest - Hasn't been posting a ton, but what he has been posting is good stuff. Leaning town.

Blue Zebra - Pretty hardcore lurking, but he's made a bunch of good points considering he only usually posts a sentence or two. Neutral.

Higsby/Ranger - Hammering scum is not something I'd expect scum to do in a game this small. Ranger's posting has been so-so, but I had forgotten how townie Higsby had been coming off. I wish he had stayed in the game. Strongly town.

Kabenon - He has had some odd posts. I just read the thread again, but I can't remember him taking many positions on things that were going on. He had a few posts that really made me wonder, though. Neutral/slightly scummy.

N9V - Albert rode him for a lot of day 1, and the way that JDodge constantly attacked him makes me feel good about him. He hasn't contributed all that much content, but his posts have had a townie vibe for me. Comes across as a bit of newbie. Leaning town, partly based on JDodge's alignment.

Shadyforce - Who? I mean, is this guy actually in the game? He 'didn't' random vote me on page 1, and he has barely posted at all since then. He was quiet for most of the talk about xyzzy, N9V, and Albert, so I don't have anything to go on for him. That's annoying. Neutral.

xyzzy - That early post is still awfully scummy, but I've seen too many contradictory things that makes me think it was a false positive. Albert was a big attacker of him early on. I kind of get what he was saying about pretending to not know there was a town. I think it was kind of a dumb thing to do, but not necessarily scummy anymore. The way he attacked Albert near the end of day 1 felt very genuine. Leaning town, but he is definitely part of a cult if there is in (doubt it).[/quote]
Spambot
Spambot
Goon
Spambot
Goon
Goon

Post Post #342 (ISO) » Sat May 26, 2007 12:01 am

Post by Spambot »

EBWOP: I forgot to say so, but my main problem with JDodge right now is the way he is attacking Now a Ranger. His argument that he must be Alberts scumbuddy is beyond ridiculous.
JDodge
JDodge
Accept it
JDodge
Accept it
Accept it

Post Post #343 (ISO) » Sat May 26, 2007 1:50 am

Post by JDodge »

Spambot wrote:EBWOP: I forgot to say so, but my main problem with JDodge right now is the way he is attacking Now a Ranger. His argument that he must be Alberts scumbuddy is beyond ridiculous.
How cute! Someone's never heard of bussing!

Spambot is not scum, just a moron.

WhoMe is flighty and opportunistic.

Arkest is sensible.

NAR needs to die today.

If NAR isn't scum, N9V needs to die tomorrow.

If NAR is scum, Spambot needs to die tomorrow.
Blue Zebra
Blue Zebra
Goon
Blue Zebra
Goon
Goon

Post Post #344 (ISO) » Sat May 26, 2007 2:13 am

Post by Blue Zebra »

JDodge wrote:
Spambot wrote:EBWOP: I forgot to say so, but my main problem with JDodge right now is the way he is attacking Now a Ranger. His argument that he must be Alberts scumbuddy is beyond ridiculous.
How cute! Someone's never heard of bussing!

Spambot is not scum
, just a moron.

WhoMe is flighty and opportunistic.

Arkest is sensible.

NAR needs to die today.

If NAR isn't scum, N9V needs to die tomorrow.

If NAR is scum,
Spambot needs to die tomorrow
Why does he need to die?
JDodge
JDodge
Accept it
JDodge
Accept it
Accept it

Post Post #345 (ISO) » Sat May 26, 2007 2:15 am

Post by JDodge »

I mean that as in Spambot is not scum unless I'm sure NAR is scum. I was writing that as I was reading things and mixed my words up a bit.
Blue Zebra
Blue Zebra
Goon
Blue Zebra
Goon
Goon

Post Post #346 (ISO) » Sat May 26, 2007 2:30 am

Post by Blue Zebra »

Assuming NAR is scum, what is the case against Spambot? Simply that he claims NAR is innocent or something more?
WhoMe?
WhoMe?
Goon
WhoMe?
Goon
Goon

Post Post #347 (ISO) » Sat May 26, 2007 2:54 am

Post by WhoMe? »

flighty?

my vote stayed in place all day yesterday!
Show

3/7/2/0
~N9V~
~N9V~
Goon
~N9V~
Goon
Goon

Post Post #348 (ISO) » Sat May 26, 2007 3:00 am

Post by ~N9V~ »

I like how the newb is calling me a newb. How many games have you completed?

Anyways. Let's go with Spambots theory. That means that the other two or three scum (how ever many there are in this game) wouldn't have been voting for ABR. That would mean that the remaining scum would be in Shadyforce, WhoMe?, Arkest, and me. That's horrible reasoning, when there is still xyzzy who has looked scummy, and NaR who has definetly looked scummy.

And JDodge, whydo you figuere that I'm scum, if NaR isn't? That is one of the worst tactics to finding scum ever. That' like me saying if you arn't scum, then there are still two or three scum out there.
xyzzy
xyzzy
they/them
comical third option
xyzzy
they/them
comical third option
comical third option
Pronoun: they/them

Post Post #349 (ISO) » Sat May 26, 2007 3:03 am

Post by xyzzy »

And JDodge, whydo you figuere that I'm scum, if NaR isn't? That is one of the worst tactics to finding scum ever. That' like me saying if you arn't scum, then there are still two or three scum out there.
The way you and NAR interact.

Your third sentence totally fails to grasp the point, and seems slightly scummy.

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”