Mini 1595: WiFom City: The Inquisition - GAME OVER - THANKS!

Atum
Atum
Goon
Atum
Goon
Goon

Post Post #850 (ISO) » Tue Aug 05, 2014 1:40 pm

Post by Atum »

...I think Unsight is scum as well fontisian. You're really off your game. And you know good and well that you doing well is an equally good indicator of either Town or Scum for you. Stop with the melodrama.
hiplop
hiplop
Jury Darling
hiplop
Jury Darling
Jury Darling

Post Post #851 (ISO) » Tue Aug 05, 2014 1:40 pm

Post by hiplop »

my nomination for the bomb is grib.
third best scummer of all time
Atum
Atum
Goon
Atum
Goon
Goon

Post Post #852 (ISO) » Tue Aug 05, 2014 1:43 pm

Post by Atum »

Who has it now anyway?
fontisian
fontisian
Goon
fontisian
Goon
Goon

Post Post #853 (ISO) » Tue Aug 05, 2014 1:44 pm

Post by fontisian »

In post 850, Atum wrote:...I think Unsight is scum as well fontisian. You're really off your game. And you know good and well that you doing well is an equally good indicator of either Town or Scum for you. Stop with the melodrama.

I'm not the one with scum reads on likely town.
hiplop
hiplop
Jury Darling
hiplop
Jury Darling
Jury Darling

Post Post #854 (ISO) » Tue Aug 05, 2014 1:45 pm

Post by hiplop »

I do.
Atum
Atum
Goon
Atum
Goon
Goon

Post Post #855 (ISO) » Tue Aug 05, 2014 1:46 pm

Post by Atum »

In post 853, fontisian wrote:
In post 850, Atum wrote:...I think Unsight is scum as well fontisian. You're really off your game. And you know good and well that you doing well is an equally good indicator of either Town or Scum for you. Stop with the melodrama.

I'm not the one with scum reads on likely town.

No, you're the one at lynch.
Honey bee
Honey bee
Mafia Scum
Honey bee
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #856 (ISO) » Tue Aug 05, 2014 1:47 pm

Post by Honey bee »

In post 849, fontisian wrote:If hiplop is counterclaimed by the acolyte, I would lynch him.

So you think it's possible that hiplop is fakeclaiming still correct (If I am reading that right)?
Honey bee
Honey bee
Mafia Scum
Honey bee
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #857 (ISO) » Tue Aug 05, 2014 1:48 pm

Post by Honey bee »

Give the bomb to abr or zzzx sheesh they're scummy and useless.
Grib
Grib
Mafia Scum
Grib
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #858 (ISO) » Tue Aug 05, 2014 1:49 pm

Post by Grib »

hiplop is feigning ignorance at claiming at all.

fake edit: I second Honey bee. ZZZX please.
hiplop
hiplop
Jury Darling
hiplop
Jury Darling
Jury Darling

Post Post #859 (ISO) » Tue Aug 05, 2014 1:52 pm

Post by hiplop »

Actually I can back that.

ABR would be ideal. Has done nothing.

But yeah, im still not a priest.

@HoneyBee, are you reading the game? I haven't claimed. Font is the one who got caught fakeclaiming not me.
hiplop
hiplop
Jury Darling
hiplop
Jury Darling
Jury Darling

Post Post #860 (ISO) » Tue Aug 05, 2014 1:53 pm

Post by hiplop »

Grib, why zzzx over ABR? I'm fine with either in all honesty but ZZZX reads slightly more town? idk ABR seems like he'll be useless all game but zzzx is trying
fontisian
fontisian
Goon
fontisian
Goon
Goon

Post Post #861 (ISO) » Tue Aug 05, 2014 1:53 pm

Post by fontisian »

I approve of ZZZX receiving the bomb.

Honey bee: It's possible, though very unlikely.
Atum
Atum
Goon
Atum
Goon
Goon

Post Post #862 (ISO) » Tue Aug 05, 2014 1:54 pm

Post by Atum »

New plan since this is boring: We should all make rainbow walls!
Grib
Grib
Mafia Scum
Grib
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #863 (ISO) » Tue Aug 05, 2014 1:55 pm

Post by Grib »

@hiplop

This is not up for debate.

You softclaimed. Either on purpose or on accident. If you misunderstood, that's perfectly fine.

Because ABR reminds me of a person I played with recently who acted in a similar fashion and he turned out to be town. I'm a little hesitant at going after the blatantly scummy player.

@Atum

You start!
Honey bee
Honey bee
Mafia Scum
Honey bee
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #864 (ISO) » Tue Aug 05, 2014 1:56 pm

Post by Honey bee »

Hiplop You realize that if you're pretending to not be the priest and we lynch someone else who isn't knowing to protect you, you're going to end up shot and have fucked us over greatly.
hiplop
hiplop
Jury Darling
hiplop
Jury Darling
Jury Darling

Post Post #865 (ISO) » Tue Aug 05, 2014 2:30 pm

Post by hiplop »

grib, the thing is he does this every game. It isn't a this-game thing. It's always. Its virtually impossible to read him because he never does anything
MadCitrus
MadCitrus
Goon
MadCitrus
Goon
Goon

Post Post #866 (ISO) » Tue Aug 05, 2014 2:39 pm

Post by MadCitrus »

Reading through
MadCitrus
MadCitrus
Goon
MadCitrus
Goon
Goon

Post Post #867 (ISO) » Tue Aug 05, 2014 3:17 pm

Post by MadCitrus »

Because I really dislike the way quotes pop up on this forum.

Spoiler: Mist quote
In post 770, Mist7676 wrote:
In post 627, ika wrote:
In post 619, Mist7676 wrote:
In post 615, ika wrote:mist same question: if font is town whos next?

samne for me

I'd probably start looking at my null reads a bit more closely. I'm pretty sure scum lies between at LEAST one of you, so I'm feeling confident. I'm feeling like both of you are riding on the coattails of your past games instead of actually playing this new game. Font, you are using your experience as helping town to clear yourself as town. That's not how this works sweetie. But thanks for pulling a scum card!

I'm still waiting for a case on me actually.

You asked for a case on you? Sorry then.

My case on you rests mostly on the fact that you were trying to role fish a lot, and it was really bothering me. You've made a good impression by getting font lynched though, so thanks for that <3.

In post 678, fontisian wrote:Grib, have you gone blind? You should have told me! I would have been there for you.

Citrus: No, he's talking about mist's sleeping of hiplop.

I'm not sheeping hiplop, try again.

In post 660, MadCitrus wrote:
In post 659, fontisian wrote:Oh, please tell me you're not doing what I think you're doing.

It is your responsibility. Make shit up if you have to. You failed it.

Why the fuck would you say something like that out loud. Seriously, give me one good reason town would say what you just said.

VOTE: fontisian

This vote seems opportunistic.

In post 686, fontisian wrote:Since scum has almost certainly figured it out, here's the deal.

I am the priest. Citrus is my acolyte and wants me to clear hiplop, instead of lynching him because he thinks hiplrearop is likely town. Now he's being an anti town ass about his failed winking and forcing me to claim.

Now that I get what Citrus was trying to point out about hiplop (which I'm not sharing), we are not lynching him today.

Instead, I would like to lynch Mist, for the way he's been sheeping hiplop, or ZZZX.

Unvote
Vote Mist

Tl:Dr
I'm the priest, Citrus is going to back me up and let me get shot tonight, and we need to go back to hunting scum.

bwhahahaha, I had this lined up in my multi quote, but I'm laughing at this post again. 1) So that entire conversation was some type of cryptic exchange? Because that's kind of against the rules; good luck.

In post 696, Unsight wrote:I don't like font's claim for 2 reasons.

- The setup doesn't say that the Priest knows the identity of the Acolyte. Acolyte knows the Priest but not vice versa.

- The most optimal thing a scum can do on the way out in an open setup is claim the most powerful town role because it would force a counterclaim.

REQUEST MOD CLARIFICATION ON PRIEST ROLE

This needs to happen before any more discussion imo.

UNVOTE: fontisian

*high fives again*

In post 701, MadCitrus wrote:You know, you very nearly got me there Fontisian. Like already-typing-a-post got me.

Were you going to go along with the claim but then decided against it? That's how I'm interpreting this post..

In post 707, Rubicon wrote:I want to know what Mist, Honey bee and ZZZX think about this revelation.

Look above ^
In post 748, fontisian wrote:Citrus, I am never going to forgive you for this.

You told me he was your priest to my fucking face. I trusted you and acted to salvage the situation. I'm done. Fuck you.

Damn this aggression.

The fuck? "Opportunistic vote" for her increasingly PSA's on her holy reads? And then "cryptic exchange" - when it was transparent as fuck? Stupidest things in this thread for 200.

Spoiler: Atum to Rubicon
In post 784, Atum wrote:
In post 782, Rubicon wrote:
In post 695, fontisian wrote:I hate your post 689 and am considering lynching you over it.

This post is giving me pause. A level of consistency with the gambit that I'm not sure she'd achieve as scum.

What would you expect her to do at this point if she were scum?

Rubicon, why didn't you answer this specific question before Font returned? Grr

Spoiler: Font's Explanation
In post 796, fontisian wrote:Honey bee: Here's a quick summation: Citrus defended hiplop without giving me the slightest reason why and kept asking me to do something that I didn't understand, and told him I didn't understand.Then hiplop claimed holy, I realized that Citrus knew hiplop is holy (and is most likely his acolyte) and somehow expected me to realize this earlier/back off. Citrus and I yell at each other for a bit. I then fake claimed priest to save hiplop's idiot ass and ask Citrus to back me up (calling Citrus the acolyte and referring to old games to make the fact that I'm faking to save hiplop clear to him). Citrus then assumes I'm trying to trick him somehow, and goes on a sanctimonious rant about how this was all a test.

Everyone else then assumes I was trying to out the already outed priest, and decides I must be scum (because logic, how does it work?). Oh, and our priest is a moron with an inflated opinion of his knowledge of the game.

Idiocy aside, the scum team is among Mist, ZZZX, Stigmata and ABR, with an outside chance of Rubicon. Make sure you test hiplop's priest claim down the line and lynch him if he claims anything other than holy. Everyone else is town. I sincerely hope you all ignore my reads and go for a loss.

Sanctimonious rant?

Let's see. Why don't I ask Town!Font what she would have done? With the assumptions Fontisian is stuck on, that I'm holy for holy Hiplop.

Town!Font: Knowing noone is dead yet, if a town is mislynched they would control the Angel's protection. Since I have a priest read on Hiplop that I've announced left and right, it's vital that we have someone controlling the Angels tonight. With no dead scum, they can't curse, and the Priest will live regardless of Citrus's dumbass, since I've announced left and right he's Acolyte.

That's some great analysis Town!Font! But what would Scum!Font be secretly plotting in her Private Topic?

Scum!Font: Wonderful, as I've announced left and right I have pegged both of the holy players already! Now my highest priority is staying alive for today and reaching my coven chat. It's too bad Citrus didn't play along for a day, that fake!claim looks really bad. And neither of them is confirming holy. I should put scum in the best position possible and make sure if they aren't holy, the real holy's claim. How would I do that hmm...

Spoiler: More Font quotes
In post 840, fontisian wrote:Hiplop, you're either holy or scum. Everyone knows this. Denying it for the sake of appearances is meaningless.

If you didn't want to be outed as holy, you shouldn't have claimed holy.

In post 849, fontisian wrote:Atum: Unsight will be reporting my towniness soon anyway, so maybe you'll consider my reads then.

Why do you think I'm scum again? Leading too well? This game has been an exercise in idiocy.

Honey bee: I want to lynch Mist, Stigmata and ZZZX in that order. If hiplop is counterclaimed by the acolyte, I would lynch him.

tl;dr Town Fontisian would be concerned about keeping the Priest alive from her PoV, while Scum Fontisian would want to ensure the holy's are outted and try to survive the day.

Also Font - asks Rubicon to join her on a wagon on Stigmata but doesn't place her vote there? Then claims she wants Mist lynched first?

Translation: Distancing from Stigmata + Buddying with Rubicon.

Conclusions: Scum!Fontisian + ~Scum!Stigmata + ?. Rubicon, welcome to the Town Block.

Town: Unsight, Ika, Hiplop, Mist, Rubicon.
Scum: Fontisian. ~Stigmata
PoE: Albert B. Rampage, ZZZX, Honey Bee, Grib, Atum
MadCitrus
MadCitrus
Goon
MadCitrus
Goon
Goon

Post Post #868 (ISO) » Tue Aug 05, 2014 3:22 pm

Post by MadCitrus »

Ika why do you keep pushing people to quick-hammer?
hiplop
hiplop
Jury Darling
hiplop
Jury Darling
Jury Darling

Post Post #869 (ISO) » Tue Aug 05, 2014 3:58 pm

Post by hiplop »

stigmata/font scum makes sense. he randomly called stigmata my "buddy" and it was totally out of left field. That sounds like scum trying to check the boxes of distancing.
Honey bee
Honey bee
Mafia Scum
Honey bee
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #870 (ISO) » Tue Aug 05, 2014 4:15 pm

Post by Honey bee »

Town font wants to lynch scum and protect hip scum font wants to divert protection to clear shot hip I don't really get why its damning its all wifom please explain.

Also hiplop learns someones gender ffs.
Rubicon
Rubicon
Mafia Scum
Rubicon
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #871 (ISO) » Tue Aug 05, 2014 4:22 pm

Post by Rubicon »

In post 867, MadCitrus wrote:Rubicon, why didn't you answer this specific question before Font returned? Grr

why would I want to
MadCitrus
MadCitrus
Goon
MadCitrus
Goon
Goon

Post Post #872 (ISO) » Tue Aug 05, 2014 4:29 pm

Post by MadCitrus »

@Honey Bee

Scum Fontisian wanted me to go along with the Priest claim as her Acolyte.

(From her PoV for all this) we're holy together. Clear shot on Hiplop per the mechanics for N1. Then I'm basically tied into her fake holy claim. She then either coasts the rest of the game as the "Priest" (never getting night killed) until people finally realize Priest has survived way longer than it should, and then I'm considered scum with her for going along with her fake!claim gambit. One of her scummates could claim Acolyte on Hiplop and boom - Font and the scummate look unaligned AND it helps push getting rid of me via lynch instead of night-kill.

So she basically removes both holy's AND gets a mislynch on one AND prevents a single Priest check from coming to light AND prevents letting a town!GD know.

I literally can't think of a better way for the game to play out for scum. And god forbid she's DOB or something on top of that. Like she would have pretty much single-handedly won the game for scum. IF I played along. She's smart enough to plan that far out.

In post 871, Rubicon wrote:
In post 867, MadCitrus wrote:Rubicon, why didn't you answer this specific question before Font returned? Grr

why would I want to

Why would you not answer the first time and answer a slightly different question the second time?
MadCitrus
MadCitrus
Goon
MadCitrus
Goon
Goon

Post Post #873 (ISO) » Tue Aug 05, 2014 4:30 pm

Post by MadCitrus »

It looks a little odd when I stare at it long enough
Grib
Grib
Mafia Scum
Grib
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #874 (ISO) » Tue Aug 05, 2014 4:56 pm

Post by Grib »

But why would she think that you'd even play along in the first place if she's scum and you're town???????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

Like. For a scum!plan sounds way too convoluted and backwards to ever have a hope of going through.

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”