Squirrel Girl
Squirrel Girl
Mafia Scum
Squirrel Girl
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4075 (ISO) » Fri Aug 01, 2014 1:35 pm

Post by Squirrel Girl »

I'm pretty sure Always already killed the Neil wagon - so you need to address that or present a succinct and easy to sheep case for scum-Neil. Otherwise that wagon is going nowhere fast.

You could also vote Nero Cain ;)
Squirrel Girl
Squirrel Girl
Mafia Scum
Squirrel Girl
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4076 (ISO) » Fri Aug 01, 2014 1:35 pm

Post by Squirrel Girl »

Of course that would mean you're sheeping outted scum, which is awkward, but maybe no one would notice.
geists
geists
Mafia Scum
geists
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4077 (ISO) » Fri Aug 01, 2014 2:15 pm

Post by geists »

^^ not bitter at all
Squirrel Girl
Squirrel Girl
Mafia Scum
Squirrel Girl
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4078 (ISO) » Fri Aug 01, 2014 2:26 pm

Post by Squirrel Girl »

I'm bitter about many things, but I wrap it in a chocolate candy shell to try to hide my inner volcano.

Do you have an in-game take on my commentary you'd like to discuss?
neil1113
neil1113
Mafia Scum
neil1113
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4079 (ISO) » Fri Aug 01, 2014 2:27 pm

Post by neil1113 »

In post 4074, Lord Mhork wrote:I don't like either the mist or Shroomish wagons :/

Remember this when one of them flip.

Also, Mhork, why don't you like either one of them? Do you have town reads on their slots?
Show
Total Games Played:

Last Editted:
9-29-11

Spoiler: My Record for Mafiascum.net
#1. 5-2 Scum
#2. 3-6 Town
#3. 0-1 3rd Party
Archaebob
-
Hats off to Neil for some incredible town play.

Me=Weird
-
When I read up, I was just amazed by neil. Awesome reads.
geists
geists
Mafia Scum
geists
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4080 (ISO) » Fri Aug 01, 2014 2:34 pm

Post by geists »

In post 4078, Squirrel Girl wrote:I'm bitter about many things, but I wrap it in a chocolate candy shell to try to hide my inner volcano.

Do you have an in-game take on my commentary you'd like to discuss?

The commentary seems to be coming from a town mindset, but I've kinda tuned the noise from Nero and you about each other out for now.
Squirrel Girl
Squirrel Girl
Mafia Scum
Squirrel Girl
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4081 (ISO) » Fri Aug 01, 2014 3:53 pm

Post by Squirrel Girl »

We've been a rather tiny noise compared to most - do you have a read on Nero unencumbered by my noise?
HighShroomish
HighShroomish
Goon
HighShroomish
Goon
Goon

Post Post #4082 (ISO) » Fri Aug 01, 2014 4:09 pm

Post by HighShroomish »

Holy fuck pages popped up.

SG, could you run me through Nero-scum?

@ProHawk yes I totally am not trying to get back into the game. I totally want to get lynched.
Young and Beautiful
Young and Beautiful
Goon
Young and Beautiful
Goon
Goon

Post Post #4083 (ISO) » Fri Aug 01, 2014 4:21 pm

Post by Young and Beautiful »

Only my slot hasn't hydra-slipped yet. We plan not to do so for the entirety of the game.

This game is far too draggy, and since my last post this has been a full-round circlejerk with no conclusion whatsoever.

Y probably isn't interested too.

I'll try to see if this gets more interesting Day 3.

- b -
WILL YOU STILL LOVE ME WHEN I'M NO LONGER YOUNG AND BEAUTIFUL? ... (I KNOW YOU WILL)
Oversoul
Oversoul
Survivor
Oversoul
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4084 (ISO) » Fri Aug 01, 2014 5:14 pm

Post by Oversoul »

Guys, it's raining! :]
Back to reading
geists
geists
Mafia Scum
geists
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4085 (ISO) » Fri Aug 01, 2014 5:40 pm

Post by geists »

In post 4081, Squirrel Girl wrote:We've been a rather tiny noise compared to most - do you have a read on Nero unencumbered by my noise?

I was townreading Nero before I tuned out. At some point I'll try to sort through that stuff, but it's a lot like the majiffy/shos stuff yesterday. I'm hoping it will get easier to sort before long, or I'll be dead.
Birds of Prey
Birds of Prey
Goon
Birds of Prey
Goon
Goon

Post Post #4086 (ISO) » Fri Aug 01, 2014 5:45 pm

Post by Birds of Prey »

Ugh, this feels like a rock and a hard place.

The wagon we're on is full of shady company. I don't care for Mist. Our heads are in disagreement as to Always as town. Even though I think Always is town, I don't think Always is sheepable town as I haven't seen townie stuff from Neil.

The Shroomish wagon is being voted by 1) A six headed hydra that never posts, including ika, 2) Major scumreads and 3) Always...

The Mist wagon has Sven Stal (PV scumread) and The Goat (mutual scumread).

If multiball is confirmed then this makes a hell of a lot more sense.

Given the fact we're not particularly attached to the neil wagon, we might be asked to move but hell I don't like any of the current options.

~T
geists
geists
Mafia Scum
geists
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4087 (ISO) » Fri Aug 01, 2014 5:49 pm

Post by geists »

I kinda don't think Lemni would have been lynched without Svenskt's help. Pere might want to rethink that read.
geists
geists
Mafia Scum
geists
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4088 (ISO) » Fri Aug 01, 2014 5:49 pm

Post by geists »

I kinda don't think Lemni would have been lynched without Svenskt's help. Pere might want to rethink that read.
Oversoul
Oversoul
Survivor
Oversoul
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4089 (ISO) » Fri Aug 01, 2014 5:51 pm

Post by Oversoul »

Back from the dead. :dead:

Reading now.

In post 1302, T S O wrote:That's a derisive tone I use to people who can barely play. Not coaching.

Thought this was funny.

In post 1313, Always wrote:For AIR it's not so much a townread as a lack of a scumread, which means that if AP's scum, he's specifically aiming for fool-Mastin scumplay, which is difficult to maintain and is detrimental to his faction the longer he's forced to keep it up. (It takes a lot of effort--less given multiball, but still enough to be stressful.)

It took so much mental strength to connect AIR = AngryIecrink even with this mention of AP.
Like, that is not how you do acronyms or shorten a name people.

In post 1317, Always wrote:
In post 1312, Lord Mhork wrote:You know you're not the best player, right?
'Course I'm not.
I'm one of the best scum players in the game.
I'm actually only a mediocre-at-
best
town player.

Thus, why I hold zero arrogance when it comes to reads I have no reason to hold arrogance for.
I have reason to hold arrogance on Clyton, Venmar, shos, and myself.

Dead serious. Compare the tone in my posts between my greater reads (the above) and lesser reads (all others)--difference between night and day. The above are smug, the others are more casual, relaxed, and open.

If Always is scum, I think they are the Naraku-Puppeteer. Other than that, I think they are probably town for posts like this.

Mastin has a different tone, I think, as scum. It doesn't feel like this tone. But these posts all came from early in the game when Mastin cared. Mala has really taken a back seat in this hydra though. :|

In post 1326, T S O wrote:She's trying to fake arrogance. Just read it. I have never, ever seen her act like that. She knows that arrogance is seen as a towntell to the majority of the players here, so she keeps. on. dropping. it.

Meh, this is a fair point. Mastin's arrogance is similar to Tammy's arrogance. Only Tammy's arrogance comes from how town she feels she is acting.

In post 1328, Young and Beautiful wrote:Oh! One last thing~

T S O
, I hope you find it within yourself to realize that at times you can be much, much worse than the people you call out for arrogance or bad play, simply due to the fact that regardless of alignment, your personal attacks often carry more than enough toxicity to completely ruin multiple individuals' motivations to participate at all.

- y -

Is this Tierce?

In post 1349, Young and Beautiful wrote:
In post 1342, T S O wrote:I don't care who you are; why the hell are you obsessed with AAA?

You seemed
mean
in that game.

Perhaps I was simply...
aroused

- y -

Scratch the above question.
SK?

In post 1380, The Goat wrote:Nero is playing differently than the games I remember with him. Will have to go back and check how long ago that was, and what his alignment was.
Icerint/AP is pinging the ever-loving holy crap out of my Goatdar.

Did anything ever come of that dive into your history with Nero?
It is funny how AI was scumread early in the game by a fair amount of people and ended up being a N1 kill. *high five to Iec and AP*

I don't think I have ever been nightkilled the first night. :(

In post 1396, Birds of Prey wrote:
In post 1384, AngryIcerink wrote:Actually I think y&b look townish after recent posts.

Gym post.

-Bird, obv

Clarify please.

Also, can you sign with AP, Pidgeon or something? I'm getting confused as to what is directed at us versus you.

- VFT -

Why does them signing as bird make it hard for what is directed at you guys? :?

In post 1398, Always wrote:I just HAD to be anti-scum.

*twitch*

Naraku fear grows.

In post 1400, neil1113 wrote:So this reads, that your making a point based off of what somebody else did in some other game completely irrelevant to anyones playing style here, as to why somebody else who is completely different, in a completely different game, is guilty? I feel like stretching would almost be an under-qualified word to describe that action...

People do this a lot actually.
It helps them wrap their mind around things. I don't know why it should be so expressly discouraged. It wasn't like Nero was taking that and spearheading SG's lynch.

In post 1407, Always wrote:I didn't draw scum. Instead, I got stuck as anti-scum

what.
the.
heck.

fferylt I request assistance of meta diving Mastin for this specific statement.
I actually just want you to do all the work, but...

In post 1424, The Goat wrote:Other top suspect is Beast...and Sven is less active than I remember him, although I can appreciate his need for data.

The game was 57 pages when he most recently posted. Waiting for "data" let him get bogged down by apathy.

In post 1432, AngryIcerink wrote:Line of inquiry: vetoed. Nobody is permitted to talk about daytalk anymore.

I'm upset AP did this. I hope it doesn't have any real ramifications on quashing discussion. I thought it was a fair point. I don't know why AP did this though when they flipped VT.

In post 1521, T S O wrote:
In post 1516, AngryIcerink wrote:TOS is scummy.
As of a few days ago AP had a theory that TOS was scum with a particular player. I can't remember who he thought it was, though. But that made me read TOS's posts more critically than I would otherwise.

see, this is why I get mad.

Firstly, I cannot even take you seriously when YOU CANNOT SPELL MY NAME CORRECTLY. IT'S TSO, FOR FUCK'S SAKE. NOT TOS.

But then, after misspelling my name, you talk about AP's theory of me being scum with someone... someone... and then you don't even say who it is!

And then you finish it off by saying you've been reading my posts critically, and well, um, that's it. You never give your opinion on them, or point out flaws... nothing at all.

This was the first of TSO's "rage" posts that I think looked fake.

That exclamation point. Gotta sell it somehow.

In post 1562, T S O wrote:I'm clearly locked out of something here because all I'm hearing are blankets of "mastin's conftown" from EVERYONE. Did I miss something?

And then she made a readslist and refused to answer questions on certain reads like Venmar because ???

In post 1563, T S O wrote:SURELY SOMEONE SEES THAT IT FEELS LIKE I'M THE ONLY SANE PERSON IN THIS THREAD SOMETIMES

:?

I don't like this.

In post 1574, ActionDan wrote:posting.

Vote is still in the right place.

Are you going to fill the mandatory lurker scum slot for this game, AD?

In post 1588, fferyllt wrote:Town
Squirrel Girl
AngryIcerink
Majiffy
Always
Abomination - but they are kinda skating on what burning earth put into the thread imo.
Venmar
HighShroomish

Kinda Town
Lord Mhork
shos
T S O
Birds of Prey
ActionDan - was higher, read is going stale.
Moogle Dance Troupe
Svenskt Stål - probably should move him up but I'm annoyed.
Nero Cain
neil1113 - because I'm tired of mastin's condescension
Egg - probably belongs in the next higher group but I don't want to think about it right now.

Kinda confused at some of the people in these respective lists. I think they should be switched, but to each their own I guess.

In post 1623, HighShroomish wrote:Whoa whoa whoa hold the fucking phone.
Hey. TSO. Over here.
Shut the fuck up over Mastin right now. Just shut up. Please. Be productive. You're being more annoying than Majiffy with the death tunnel.

Nati, I don't believe we've met. I'm HS. Genius millionaire playboy philanthropist. I've used my knowledge of English semantics and over all common sense to come to the conclusion that Y&B is either trying to soft claim Lover with someone or is just being stupid scum. The second is more likely because I flipped a coin and knew which one I really thought it was while it was in the air.

Vote Y&B so I don't have to make a post-by-post ISO case on her please. I hate having to do those on phones.

The whole thing with shos+xof voting Y&B to even it out means one of three things- scum just decided to sheep the weakest player to take pressure off, scum just wanted to take pressure off and move it, or they are town who think that scum is scum. Option three seems most optimal.

P-Edit: guys, it would be nice if you would let me post...
P-Edit: come on guys...
P-Edit: This isn't funny.

Kinda don't like this post actually. Too... try hardy? Wants to emulate the arrogance others have but doesn't really achieve the same effect?

In post 1643, neil1113 wrote:Did someone ask me to vote?

VOTE: Nero Cain

Better?

P.S. Does anyone actually believe Nero to be town? Or am I good without having to lay out the obvious?

Uh? Yes. Explain. Beyond the SG thing.

In post 1645, Always wrote:I'm stuck as anti-scum.

:fryeyes:

In post 1654, BBmolla wrote:Like it should be obvious why I just want the day to end, don't be stupid.

I guess you can be town.

In post 1807, xofelf wrote:I'm also sorry I decided not to throw a bitchfit about being voted?

Felt this was kinda town.
I agree with Kagami of Moggle Dance Troupe that Xo's reactions have been weird this game (the overdefensiveness about the tag, gender thing, etc) but this comment particularly struck me as town.

In post 1884, Squirrel Girl wrote:At least it's better than when everyone thought I was Sakura.

Who are you?

In post 1899, BBmolla wrote:Shos probably town for claim, NC probably scum.

Why?

In post 1927, Moogle Dance Troupe wrote:I was kind of hoping to bounce things off kaze, but he appears to be out for the rest of the game for personal reasons, so all moogle posts are kagami henceforth.

Why continue to play as a hydra then?

In post 1936, Young and Beautiful wrote:By revealing my role out into the open, as you guys have forced my slot to already, it means that I am very prone to scum-night-shenanigans now. Great.

I liked Mastin's point. This response does not look genuine.

In post 1986, Abomination wrote:It feels like the xof wagon has been at the same point for forever, can the people on it tell me why they're on it and what they've done to push that wagon? (Egg, ActionDan, AngryIcerink, Moogle Dance Troupe, BBmolla, Young and Beautiful)

VOTE: Nero Cain

I might go to BoP since I didn't like his reaction to the YaB claim, but I'd rather not lead a whole new wagon.

- Axxle

Why NC at this stage?

In post 2023, AngryIcerink wrote:NS is being intentionally oblivious; would lynch. Efforts to appear town are also half-hearted and tragic, would put him out of his misery.

Laughed so hard at this.

What does everyone think about Lem moving her vote to NC when she was most likely going to get lynched? I think it looks desperate and likely means NC is not scum with Lem.

Ok. It stopped raining and I am tired now. Page 84
Squirrel Girl
Squirrel Girl
Mafia Scum
Squirrel Girl
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4090 (ISO) » Fri Aug 01, 2014 5:54 pm

Post by Squirrel Girl »

In post 4082, HighShroomish wrote:SG, could you run me through Nero-scum?

Well, the cheeky answer is 'read his iso, trololololol'
But here's a rundown of the core issue in my eyes;
In post 1446, Squirrel Girl wrote:Let's even run this one down.

http://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.ph ... 7#p5991747 <--Nero's question to me.
I post and don't even respond to it.
http://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.ph ... 7#p5995067 <---He pokes again, he wants an answer.
http://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.ph ... 2#p5995412 <--- I answer and call the question scummy.
He posts seven times.
A day later I call him scummy again.
He posts 11 times.
Another 24 hours or so later I again call him scummy
http://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.ph ... 7#p6000007 <--- somewhere in there Always had brought it up as well and I pointed out that I had already answered *and* that Nero hadn't responded.
http://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.ph ... 6#p6000156 <--- later on Nero quotes my answer to Always. He still hasn't figured out that I overreacted yet.
http://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.ph ... 4#p6000564 <--- later that day Shos follows up on Nero's case and is the first person to suggest I over answered.
http://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.ph ... 6#p6001826 <--- Nero figures out that I was scum over reacting and votes me. He denies that he ever said or implied I was scum - and went full steam on the wagon with rallying cries for town to follow him.

I feel pretty bangerang on this one.

In post 4086, Birds of Prey wrote:Given the fact we're not particularly attached to the neil wagon, we might be asked to move but hell I don't like any of the current options.

Which wagon has more/stronger town reads on it?
C'mon - this sort of thing happens all the time, have you never played a large with uncertain multiball?
Squirrel Girl
Squirrel Girl
Mafia Scum
Squirrel Girl
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4091 (ISO) » Fri Aug 01, 2014 5:55 pm

Post by Squirrel Girl »

In post 4089, Oversoul wrote:Who are you?

If I wanted everyone to know my alt - I wouldn't have an alt. :P
ProHawk
ProHawk
Jack of All Trades
ProHawk
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4092 (ISO) » Fri Aug 01, 2014 6:13 pm

Post by ProHawk »

In post 4087, geists wrote:I kinda don't think Lemni would have been lynched without Svenskt's help. Pere might want to rethink that read.

Because of his near/hammer vote? :igmeou:

Yeah, there were multiple peeps that voted Lemni after Sven. Sven even posted this once upon a time.

In post 2898, Svenskt Stål wrote:I am not voting lemniscate when her claim is confirmable.

I rather no lynch than doing something hasty.

Ohyeah, bbm is not looking very good lol.

Spoiler: Posts that Sven made about Lemni (4)
In post 774, Svenskt Stål wrote:VOTE: rhaego

In post 2898, Svenskt Stål wrote:I am not voting lemniscate when her claim is confirmable.

In post 2901, Svenskt Stål wrote:
In post 2875, AngryIcerink wrote:
In post 2751, Lemniscate wrote:Since
I can't die at night, only by lynch
, look at whoever hammers me. My partners can claim later when they have more of an upside to them.

In post 2768, Lemniscate wrote:I'm
Kocho, Town Undead Vanilla Mason

Not to mention the above. You have to explain this stuff as an error either way, though.

Relevant also to interpreting the posts of anyone who posts about the lack of Lemniscate nightkill making the problem deal with itself. :facepalm:

- Iec

ffer, i amready to vote lemni again. Thoughts?

In post 2912, Svenskt Stål wrote:VOTE: lemni

Tell me again how Lemni wouldn't have been lynched without the stalwart efforts of Sven?
Birds of Prey
Birds of Prey
Goon
Birds of Prey
Goon
Goon

Post Post #4093 (ISO) » Fri Aug 01, 2014 6:17 pm

Post by Birds of Prey »

Oversoul, out of all the things we've said, you pick that to comment on?

The whole point of requesting AP to sign his post with something other than "Birds" is because I couldn't tell if a question Ex: What do you think Birds? is directed at us or AP.
Cephrir
Cephrir
he/him
Survivor
Cephrir
he/him
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #4094 (ISO) » Fri Aug 01, 2014 8:27 pm

Post by Cephrir »

Prodding Abomination.
"I would prefer not to." --Herman Melville,
Bartleby the Scrivener
Lord Mhork
Lord Mhork
Jack of All Trades
Lord Mhork
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4095 (ISO) » Fri Aug 01, 2014 8:53 pm

Post by Lord Mhork »

I think Shroomish likely town, and I feel like just is far too easy to be scum. Between the two of them, I'd prolly vote her if I can to, but I think her play so far is disinterested town
Show
Seven Deadly Sins. Six thrilling chapters. One epic adventure.
Pathfinder: Rise of the Runelords
Chapter One: Burnt Offerings

~
Get to Know a Mhork
~
Mist7676
Mist7676
Mafia Scum
Mist7676
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4096 (ISO) » Fri Aug 01, 2014 10:45 pm

Post by Mist7676 »

In post 4038, neil1113 wrote:
In post 4034, Birds of Prey wrote:No. The thing is, Always isn't a cop. Nor is she saying confirmed. Always is just really confident and that's confidence we don't share. We are both scumreading Neil now, and we're both voting him.

You're way off. There was no cop claim, nor was anyone thinking a cop claim. I'm not commenting any more on this. Plenty of others have seen it and understood it, I doubt both of you have that rough of a time looking at evidence, and drawing the right conclusions from it.

With that said, either put your vote somewhere useful, or shut up and stop wasting 40 pages of you talking back and forth with others and getting nothing accomplished by doing so. I'm not being today's lynch. Period. Get over it. If you're scum, you're more than welcome to try and kill me tonight. But for today, there are other lynch wagons that will be happening, I am not one of them.

This arrogance is exactly what makes me want to lynch you. The fact that you tip toe around a certain fact that is mostly obscured from the town's eyes and pretend like it makes you town. If you're going to want to make me believe it (or the other's that have pestered you about it) then out right,
say it
. Otherwise, you aren't
confirmed
town.
You Are Worth It
Svenskt Stål
Svenskt Stål
Mafia Scum
Svenskt Stål
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4097 (ISO) » Sat Aug 02, 2014 12:46 am

Post by Svenskt Stål »

In post 4092, ProHawk wrote:
In post 4087, geists wrote:I kinda don't think Lemni would have been lynched without Svenskt's help. Pere might want to rethink that read.

Because of his near/hammer vote? :igmeou:

Yeah, there were multiple peeps that voted Lemni after Sven. Sven even posted this once upon a time.

I was on lemni, or rhaego as the slot was known, before anyone else. Stop being retarded

Spoiler: Posts that Sven made about Lemni (4)
In post 774, Svenskt Stål wrote:VOTE: rhaego

In post 2901, Svenskt Stål wrote:
In post 2875, AngryIcerink wrote:
In post 2751, Lemniscate wrote:Since
I can't die at night, only by lynch
, look at whoever hammers me. My partners can claim later when they have more of an upside to them.

In post 2768, Lemniscate wrote:I'm
Kocho, Town Undead Vanilla Mason

Not to mention the above. You have to explain this stuff as an error either way, though.

Relevant also to interpreting the posts of anyone who posts about the lack of Lemniscate nightkill making the problem deal with itself. :facepalm:

- Iec

ffer, i amready to vote lemni again. Thoughts?

In post 2912, Svenskt Stål wrote:VOTE: lemni

Tell me again how Lemni wouldn't have been lynched without the stalwart efforts of Sven?
Svenskt Stål
Svenskt Stål
Mafia Scum
Svenskt Stål
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4098 (ISO) » Sat Aug 02, 2014 12:52 am

Post by Svenskt Stål »

That went horribly.

Prohawk-

I was on lemni before you, before anyone, when the slot was known as rhaego.

Get you facts straight or shut the fuck up.
The Goat
The Goat
Mafia Scum
The Goat
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4099 (ISO) » Sat Aug 02, 2014 1:35 am

Post by The Goat »

In post 4098, Svenskt Stål wrote:That went horribly.

Prohawk-

I was on lemni before you, before anyone, when the slot was known as rhaego.

Get you facts straight or shut the fuck up.

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”