geists
Mafia Scum
geists
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2150 (ISO) » Tue Jul 15, 2014 10:37 am

Post by geists »

In post 2144, The Goat wrote:
In post 2129, AngryIcerink wrote:Vote a leading wagon please, I don't care i you decide you want to switch to another leading wagon later. I don't trust you to actually vote before deadline.

You cut me, sir. Your lack of trust is something that will haunt my dr...no...wait...

...I'm over it.

When are you going to start playing this game?
AngryIcerink
AngryIcerink
Goon
AngryIcerink
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2151 (ISO) » Tue Jul 15, 2014 10:37 am

Post by AngryIcerink »

In post 2147, Titus wrote:AP's usually not paranoid over wagons being cut shorter, so I'm thinking all the wagons are town and AP doesn't want any other wagon to develop

> It takes 15 votes to lynch someone
> There is < 3 days to deadline
> People are lurking and being stubborn as hell in this game

We are not no-lynching Today, the end. That is literally all I care about at this point.
Birds of Prey
Birds of Prey
Goon
Birds of Prey
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2152 (ISO) » Tue Jul 15, 2014 10:38 am

Post by Birds of Prey »

In post 2147, Titus wrote:
In post 1638, Nero Cain wrote:
vote:Lemniscate

In post 2115, Nero Cain wrote:So Neil you think I should be lynched why?

Im good with all of shos lemi and xof.

Nero, you're just the least townie of the major wagons. I don't think you're scum but I don't have a solid gut feeling about you being town either. #2124 and #1638 are unsettling. As is your willingness to vote any major wagon.

I'd rather lynch AP or my scumreads over you. I'm a little paranoid over AP as a lynch will happen. AP's usually not paranoid over wagons being cut shorter, so I'm thinking all the wagons are town and AP doesn't want any other wagon to develop.

- VFT -

God damn it!!!

I'll review Street Racers but I really don't recall much in the way of wagon culling that game.

I actually care about not lynching town.

- Titus
The Goat
The Goat
Mafia Scum
The Goat
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2153 (ISO) » Tue Jul 15, 2014 10:38 am

Post by The Goat »

Seriously. Just say "This is self-preservation, because I'm town, and I don't want to die." I could accept that. But that justification was weak as all hell.

vote: shos
The Goat
The Goat
Mafia Scum
The Goat
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2154 (ISO) » Tue Jul 15, 2014 10:39 am

Post by The Goat »

In post 2150, geists wrote:
In post 2129, AngryIcerink wrote:Vote a leading wagon please, I don't care i you decide you want to switch to another leading wagon later. I don't trust you to actually vote before deadline.

You cut me, sir. Your lack of trust is something that will haunt my dr...no...wait...

...I'm over it.

I'm pacing myself. Shaddap.
geists
geists
Mafia Scum
geists
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2155 (ISO) » Tue Jul 15, 2014 10:39 am

Post by geists »

In post 2154, The Goat wrote:

...I'm over it.

bullshit.
The Goat
The Goat
Mafia Scum
The Goat
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2156 (ISO) » Tue Jul 15, 2014 10:41 am

Post by The Goat »

In post 2155, geists wrote:
In post 2154, The Goat wrote:

...I'm over it.

bullshit.

Please turn on your sarcasm detector.
geists
geists
Mafia Scum
geists
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2157 (ISO) » Tue Jul 15, 2014 10:43 am

Post by geists »

I really can't say anything that wouldn't leave scorch marks on the server.

Do something useful.
shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2158 (ISO) » Tue Jul 15, 2014 10:53 am

Post by shos »

In post 2146, The Goat wrote:
In post 2143, shos wrote:
AngryIcerink wrote:People I hate: Thegoat, VFT, Shos
I love you yoo <3

VOTE: xofelf

that's a good decision. I can see why he's being voted. ISOing him was pretty easy.

You know, I didn't read you as scummy...even after reading your iso...until this very post.
interesting, why is that?
I ISOed xofelf, the leading wagon, and decided that it is worth the vote. Majiffy can be kept for later.
In post 836, Lucky2u said:

Rule # 5h05: players should not attempt to use or manipulate the mod for any purpose.
The Goat
The Goat
Mafia Scum
The Goat
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2159 (ISO) » Tue Jul 15, 2014 10:53 am

Post by The Goat »

In post 2157, geists wrote:I really can't say anything that wouldn't leave scorch marks on the server.

Do something useful.

Fair enough. I just iso-ed myself, and that's deserved.

Here's what I've got stored in my head from following somewhat lackadaisically, without referencing exact posts.

I'm getting a strong town-read on Majiffy, but he's tunneling like a mofo. His stubbornness actually made me LESS likely to vote shos until the last page or so.
I'm also getting strong town reads on SG, Nero and Mastin; their interactions read like "I'm smarter than you" town on town action.

TSO/replacement did something mid-day that pinged me.
Sven is officially freaking me out now. He's playing differently in other games, even "D1 with no data" play is different.
The Goat
The Goat
Mafia Scum
The Goat
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2160 (ISO) » Tue Jul 15, 2014 10:57 am

Post by The Goat »

In post 2158, shos wrote:
I love you yoo <3

that's a good decision. I can see why he's being voted. ISOing him was pretty easy.

You know, I didn't read you as scummy...even after reading your iso...until this very post.
I ISOed xofelf, the leading wagon, and decided that it is worth the vote. Majiffy can be kept for later.

Anything SPECIFIC in the iso? Because I'm pretty sure the wagon on xofelf was mostly based on LACK of participation.
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2161 (ISO) » Tue Jul 15, 2014 11:00 am

Post by Nero Cain »

Well now we know why bop sux. But really, I've been scum reading elf and shos all day and I'm currently voting probscum lemi so
Exactly whats wrong with me not caring which one of those three gets hung? Also whats so town about lemi that my vote on him is bad?

Giests, ignore goat this is a large reason why I scum read him in that nexus game. He's a red herring!
Of all tyrannies,a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

edited c.s. lewis quote b/c limit
AngryIcerink
AngryIcerink
Goon
AngryIcerink
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2162 (ISO) » Tue Jul 15, 2014 11:03 am

Post by AngryIcerink »

In post 2161, Nero Cain wrote:Giests, ignore goat this is a large reason why I scum read him in that nexus game. He's a red herring!

Can we at least threaten to PL him if he doesn't pick it up?
geists
geists
Mafia Scum
geists
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2163 (ISO) » Tue Jul 15, 2014 11:05 am

Post by geists »

I'm probably going to avoid the thread for a few hours. bad mood abatement program.
The Goat
The Goat
Mafia Scum
The Goat
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2164 (ISO) » Tue Jul 15, 2014 11:06 am

Post by The Goat »

In post 2162, AngryIcerink wrote:
In post 2161, Nero Cain wrote:Giests, ignore goat this is a large reason why I scum read him in that nexus game. He's a red herring!

Can we at least threaten to PL him if he doesn't pick it up?

Ya know, I'm right here....
The Goat
The Goat
Mafia Scum
The Goat
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2165 (ISO) » Tue Jul 15, 2014 11:09 am

Post by The Goat »

In post 2163, geists wrote:I'm probably going to avoid the thread for a few hours. bad mood abatement program.

Sorry, man...I'm just messing around with ya.
shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2166 (ISO) » Tue Jul 15, 2014 11:09 am

Post by shos »

In post 2159, The Goat wrote:I'm getting a strong town-read on Majiffy, but he's tunneling like a mofo. His stubbornness actually made me LESS likely to vote shos until the last page or so.

so why is the townread? is tunneling and not doing anything else at all for 2000 posts a town-act? this is precisely the reason for me *scum*reading him, and it seems like this is the reason for you *town* reading him?

In post 2160, The Goat wrote:
I love you yoo <3

Anything SPECIFIC in the iso? Because I'm pretty sure the wagon on xofelf was mostly based on LACK of participation.

not too many. Read his ISO; there are just a couple of posts that actually have content.

for example, in post 1135. I would have no problems if he said he didn't read, or skim, or something, but he said that he read through and noticed SG's doublevote - and how comes nobody else noticed it? well, I did, and I pointed itout, and there was discussion. so probably didn't quite read, eh? just sayin ghtat he did.
also not taking concrete stance on my claim.
also trying to get me to claim with no reason at L-7.
and finally
the unvote-because-of-flavor after explaining thorouhgly how mod gives fakeclaims etc etc when dealing with my claim.

also, lurker lynch in a 28p game on D1 can't be such a bad option even if we randomly picked.

Rule # 5h05: players should not attempt to use or manipulate the mod for any purpose.
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2167 (ISO) » Tue Jul 15, 2014 11:09 am

Post by Nero Cain »

Nope, he's useless but town but as long as he's voting with town then I won't allow you guys to kill him. Now, if you want to waste you nk on him then be my guest
Of all tyrannies,a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

edited c.s. lewis quote b/c limit
The Goat
The Goat
Mafia Scum
The Goat
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2168 (ISO) » Tue Jul 15, 2014 11:12 am

Post by The Goat »

In post 2166, shos wrote:
In post 2159, The Goat wrote:I'm getting a strong town-read on Majiffy, but he's tunneling like a mofo. His stubbornness actually made me LESS likely to vote shos until the last page or so.

so why is the townread? is tunneling and not doing anything else at all for 2000 posts a town-act? this is precisely the reason for me *scum*reading him, and it seems like this is the reason for you *town* reading him?

In post 2160, The Goat wrote:
I love you yoo <3

not too many. Read his ISO; there are just a couple of posts that actually have content.

for example, in post 1135. I would have no problems if he said he didn't read, or skim, or something, but he said that he read through and noticed SG's doublevote - and how comes nobody else noticed it? well, I did, and I pointed itout, and there was discussion. so probably didn't quite read, eh? just sayin ghtat he did.
also not taking concrete stance on my claim.
also trying to get me to claim with no reason at L-7.
and finally
the unvote-because-of-flavor after explaining thorouhgly how mod gives fakeclaims etc etc when dealing with my claim.

also, lurker lynch in a 28p game on D1 can't be such a bad option even if we randomly picked.

I'm biased, but lack of participation, specifically on D1, does not equal scum.
The Goat
The Goat
Mafia Scum
The Goat
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2169 (ISO) » Tue Jul 15, 2014 11:14 am

Post by The Goat »

Re: The Majiffy town read, it's meta from another game.
shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2170 (ISO) » Tue Jul 15, 2014 11:20 am

Post by shos »

link to that game.?

I know that lack of participation D1 =/=scum. my own content is negligible when compared to other games of mine. but shit, it's so hard to follow, and this limited reasoning to vote him is enough in light of the very near deadline.

Lemniscate
Lemniscate
Goon
Lemniscate
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2171 (ISO) » Tue Jul 15, 2014 11:44 am

Post by Lemniscate »

In post 2161, Nero Cain wrote:Well now we know why bop sux. But really, I've been
scum reading elf and shos all day and now I'm currently voting probscum lemi
so
Exactly whats wrong with me not caring which one of those three gets hung? Also whats so town about lemi that
my vote on him
is bad?

Giests, ignore goat this is a large reason why I scum read him in that nexus game. He's a red herring!

So you've been scum reading two of the main wagons all day, and as soon as I become a possible main wagon, you jump on board? Also, what exactly transpired in that time when both of your scum reads were the two main wagons with the most votes (before your vote tied me with another one); that you thought I would be a better wagon then them and placed a vote on me (who at the time, was not currently one of the top two wagons being discussed)? Just interested in hearing you quickly stumble over yourself to make a case on me.

I'm a woman. I've said this twice now. For someone who is so certain I'm "probscum"... you're not paying much attention to my actual posts.
ProHawk
ProHawk
Jack of All Trades
ProHawk
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2172 (ISO) » Tue Jul 15, 2014 12:10 pm

Post by ProHawk »

In post 2171, Lemniscate wrote:Just interested in hearing you quickly stumble over yourself to make a case on me.

:neutral:
ProHawk
ProHawk
Jack of All Trades
ProHawk
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2173 (ISO) » Tue Jul 15, 2014 12:12 pm

Post by ProHawk »

In post 2079, notscience wrote:prohawk join me in my quest for glory

Your Mork Quest for Glory?
Abomination
Abomination
Goon
Abomination
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2174 (ISO) » Tue Jul 15, 2014 12:34 pm

Post by Abomination »

In post 2128, The Goat wrote:I totally missed the Beast claim when it happened...how many votes were there at the time? It looked odd.

I'm pretty sure it wasn't a claim to save himself, it was a claim to give us more information in case something really weird happened later wrt the poison kill. The claim felt town to me.

-Axxle

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”