Cephrir
he/him
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #2125 (ISO) » Tue Jul 15, 2014 9:30 am

Post by Cephrir »

Votecount 1.33

xofelf 6 (Egg, ActionDan, AngryIcerink, Moogle Dance Troupe, BBmolla, Young and Beautiful)

Lemniscate 5 (Squirrel Girl, Svenskt Stål, ProHawk, Nero Cain, geists)
shos 5 (BulbaFenix, Majiffy, Venmar, Lord Mhork, Mist7676)

Nero Cain 4 (Squirrel Girl, neil1113, Abomination, Lemniscate)

Young and Beautiful 1 (Lord Mhork)
Abomination 1 (Katsuki)
Always 1 (beastcharizard)
BBmolla 1 (Always)
Moogle Dance Troupe 1 (Birds of Prey)
Majiffy 1 (shos)
Lord Mhork 1 (notscience)

15 to lynch.

Not Voting 3 (The Goat, xofelf, HighShroomish)

Deadline: July 18, 2 PM EST.
"I would prefer not to." --Herman Melville,
Bartleby the Scrivener
AngryIcerink
AngryIcerink
Goon
AngryIcerink
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2126 (ISO) » Tue Jul 15, 2014 9:41 am

Post by AngryIcerink »

Nero Cain wrote:Remember, shos had voted me for thinking he was a softclaimed pr but ignores the shit of AIR when he speculates he's a cop?

Damn you chep for only giving me 3 shots.

He also ignored me posting in all caps that people need to get off vanity wagons and calling him a moron for being on one.

Woe is me.
Abomination
Abomination
Goon
Abomination
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2127 (ISO) » Tue Jul 15, 2014 9:42 am

Post by Abomination »

In post 2116, shos wrote:
In post 2114, Abomination wrote:
In post 2110, shos wrote:was TSO silenced somehow?

@Majiffy: the same accusations you make on me - you can make on you. just sayyan. you've done nothing all game but say LYNCH SOS OMG clinging to a single post which you misunderstood and calling it a slip. at least I'm not commenting cuz I'm lazy..

In post 2112, shos wrote:not quite, I'm skimming it mostly

yeah, you're really not helping yourself here.

-Axxle

I'm just being honest. I'm having real hard time following a game this large, so I'm basically reading and skimming and trying to find stuff that interest me and may help tomorrow. I don't remember names of all the players yet so just posting one thing at a time about one person is useless.

Posting one thing at a time about one person is the opposite of useless. It gives the game *something*. You don't have to keep track of everyone, I sure as hell don't. Can you at least move your vote to a relevant wagon?
-Axxle
The Goat
The Goat
Mafia Scum
The Goat
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2128 (ISO) » Tue Jul 15, 2014 9:42 am

Post by The Goat »

Catching up on this thread and examining the wagons is like herding cats.

I totally missed the Beast claim when it happened...how many votes were there at the time? It looked odd.

I do not like the xofelf or Nero wagons in the least. I'm more inclined to join the Lemniscate wagon, but will reread the Shos iso, just in the unlikely event that Majiffy is smarter than everyone else.
AngryIcerink
AngryIcerink
Goon
AngryIcerink
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2129 (ISO) » Tue Jul 15, 2014 9:45 am

Post by AngryIcerink »

Vote a leading wagon please, I don't care i you decide you want to switch to another leading wagon later. I don't trust you to actually vote before deadline.
shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2130 (ISO) » Tue Jul 15, 2014 9:48 am

Post by shos »

In post 2124, Nero Cain wrote:Remember, shos had voted me for thinking he was a softclaimed pr but ignores the shit of AIR when he speculates he's a cop?

link me? *sigh* must've skimmed that one :oops: :facepalm:
In post 836, Lucky2u said:

Rule # 5h05: players should not attempt to use or manipulate the mod for any purpose.
shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2131 (ISO) » Tue Jul 15, 2014 9:49 am

Post by shos »

In post 2126, AngryIcerink wrote:
Nero Cain wrote:Remember, shos had voted me for thinking he was a softclaimed pr but ignores the shit of AIR when he speculates he's a cop?

He also ignored me posting in all caps that people need to get off vanity wagons and calling him a moron for being on one.

Woe is me.

well what, you want me to just go inni mini miney mo who's the next motherfucker to go? randomvote on a leading wagon?

Rule # 5h05: players should not attempt to use or manipulate the mod for any purpose.
AngryIcerink
AngryIcerink
Goon
AngryIcerink
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2132 (ISO) » Tue Jul 15, 2014 9:54 am

Post by AngryIcerink »

In post 2131, shos wrote:well what, you want me to just go inni mini miney mo who's the next motherfucker to go? randomvote on a leading wagon?

Alternatively you can shake a magic 8 ball, pray to god for advice, sacrifice a chicken, or use a ouija board. I really don't give 2 shits how you go about deciding which actual wagon to vote.
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2133 (ISO) » Tue Jul 15, 2014 9:55 am

Post by Nero Cain »

Does a link matter? Do you think I'd lie that he said that? Can you explain to me the difference between me thinking you softclaimed a pr and AIR "speculating" on you being a cop?
Of all tyrannies,a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

edited c.s. lewis quote b/c limit
Birds of Prey
Birds of Prey
Goon
Birds of Prey
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2134 (ISO) » Tue Jul 15, 2014 9:57 am

Post by Birds of Prey »

Moogle is scum because they are passive and static. Their posts read like someone who made up their mind but never really hunted.

Lemniscate mirrors NY 166. It's a bad lynch.

If I HAD to get on a major wagon, it would be Nero but it's the one I'm least unthrilled about.

I want Moogle, Molla, Mists, beast, Shroomish or Venmar dead. Moogle is my strongest scumread followed by Mists.

- VFT -
Birds of Prey
Birds of Prey
Goon
Birds of Prey
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2135 (ISO) » Tue Jul 15, 2014 9:58 am

Post by Birds of Prey »

In post 2132, AngryIcerink wrote:
In post 2131, shos wrote:well what, you want me to just go inni mini miney mo who's the next motherfucker to go? randomvote on a leading wagon?

Alternatively you can shake a magic 8 ball, pray to god for advice, sacrifice a chicken, or use a ouija board. I really don't give 2 shits how you go about deciding which actual wagon to vote.

This doesn't make me feel good about AP...
AngryIcerink
AngryIcerink
Goon
AngryIcerink
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2136 (ISO) » Tue Jul 15, 2014 9:59 am

Post by AngryIcerink »

Stop posturing on probscum Moogle and put your vote somewhere useful, thanks.

P-edit: Good for you. I get scumread all the time for my deadline freakouts. Now shutup and vote a leading wagon.
shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2137 (ISO) » Tue Jul 15, 2014 10:00 am

Post by shos »

In post 2133, Nero Cain wrote:Does a link matter? Do you think I'd lie that he said that? Can you explain to me the difference between me thinking you softclaimed a pr and AIR "speculating" on you being a cop?

of course! so I can read it!
I don't think you're lying! I just don't know where the post is! chill bro >__>;

there is no difference, and I'd vote either. but I'll change my vote to a leading wagon soon anyway so just link me so I know for tomorrow

AngryIcerink
AngryIcerink
Goon
AngryIcerink
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2138 (ISO) » Tue Jul 15, 2014 10:01 am

Post by AngryIcerink »

In post 1973, AngryIcerink wrote:Seriously read his ISO. He makes a big deal about not claiming his role and gets really OMGUSy at people he perceives are rolefishing him. Scum wouldn't be doing that bullshit sense they would be trying to appease someone. His 'other scumteam' comment is because he only investigates Demons and probably has something in his role PM that suggests the scum he can't investigate are undead. He then tried to cover up his role-slip by referring to AD's comment, so that was a lie but a town one. He is genuinely convinced that Inuyasha claim makes him town and his incredulity that he could be scum is partially because he is a strong town PR so he sees al the accusations of Inuyasha=scum really far-fetched because he is the opposite of that and sees main-character = strong town PR from his perspective. Also note that he was interested subtly at at least one point about who counts as a demon.

He specifically mentions he wasn't lurking intentionally to distance from his PR. He doesn't want to fullclaim because he is a cop. He is hoping he can coast off the pressure for a few days and use his strong PR.

Jesus. Its all pretty obvious to anyone paying attention to why hes being weird as opposed to blindly scumreading him for it. Can we lynch off the current shos wagon?
AngryIcerink
AngryIcerink
Goon
AngryIcerink
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2139 (ISO) » Tue Jul 15, 2014 10:02 am

Post by AngryIcerink »

People I hate: Thegoat, VFT, Shos
Birds of Prey
Birds of Prey
Goon
Birds of Prey
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2140 (ISO) » Tue Jul 15, 2014 10:07 am

Post by Birds of Prey »

In post 2136, AngryIcerink wrote:Stop posturing on probscum Moogle and put your vote somewhere useful, thanks.

P-edit: Good for you. I get scumread all the time for my deadline freakouts. Now shutup and vote a leading wagon.

I'll put my vote on Nero Cain if he gets enough votes to make him viable. I have no intents of voting town cuz deadline unless it is 5 minutes until hammer and I'm around.
AngryIcerink
AngryIcerink
Goon
AngryIcerink
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2141 (ISO) » Tue Jul 15, 2014 10:09 am

Post by AngryIcerink »

Oh my god. I just can't stand the playerbase anymore. People won't even sacrifice pride for objectively good plays.
AngryIcerink
AngryIcerink
Goon
AngryIcerink
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2142 (ISO) » Tue Jul 15, 2014 10:11 am

Post by AngryIcerink »

I mean BFP i just scum. But some of you idiots letting it get to 3 Days to DL whilst on solo wagons are town.
shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2143 (ISO) » Tue Jul 15, 2014 10:20 am

Post by shos »

AngryIcerink wrote:People I hate: Thegoat, VFT, Shos
I love you yoo <3

VOTE: xofelf

that's a good decision. I can see why he's being voted. ISOing him was pretty easy.

The Goat
The Goat
Mafia Scum
The Goat
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2144 (ISO) » Tue Jul 15, 2014 10:26 am

Post by The Goat »

In post 2129, AngryIcerink wrote:Vote a leading wagon please, I don't care i you decide you want to switch to another leading wagon later. I don't trust you to actually vote before deadline.

You cut me, sir. Your lack of trust is something that will haunt my dr...no...wait...

...I'm over it.
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2145 (ISO) » Tue Jul 15, 2014 10:29 am

Post by Nero Cain »

Why am I scum BOP?
Of all tyrannies,a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

edited c.s. lewis quote b/c limit
The Goat
The Goat
Mafia Scum
The Goat
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2146 (ISO) » Tue Jul 15, 2014 10:33 am

Post by The Goat »

In post 2143, shos wrote:
AngryIcerink wrote:People I hate: Thegoat, VFT, Shos
I love you yoo <3

VOTE: xofelf

that's a good decision. I can see why he's being voted. ISOing him was pretty easy.

You know, I didn't read you as scummy...even after reading your iso...until this very post.
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker
Pronoun: She/her

Post Post #2147 (ISO) » Tue Jul 15, 2014 10:35 am

Post by Titus »

In post 1638, Nero Cain wrote:
vote:Lemniscate

In post 2115, Nero Cain wrote:So Neil you think I should be lynched why?

Im good with all of shos lemi and xof.

Nero, you're just the least townie of the major wagons. I don't think you're scum but I don't have a solid gut feeling about you being town either. #2124 and #1638 are unsettling. As is your willingness to vote any major wagon.

I'd rather lynch AP or my scumreads over you. I'm a little paranoid over AP as a lynch will happen. AP's usually not paranoid over wagons being cut shorter, so I'm thinking all the wagons are town and AP doesn't want any other wagon to develop.

- VFT -
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

VLA Friday nights until Sunday morning.

All hail the Scum Empress!
geists
geists
Mafia Scum
geists
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2148 (ISO) » Tue Jul 15, 2014 10:36 am

Post by geists »

oooookay. clears that up.
AngryIcerink
AngryIcerink
Goon
AngryIcerink
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2149 (ISO) » Tue Jul 15, 2014 10:36 am

Post by AngryIcerink »

Epic fail. Titus please. I know for a FACT you were in Street Racers where I did the same damn song and dance.

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”