T S O
T S O
Survivor
T S O
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1325 (ISO) » Tue Jul 08, 2014 12:39 pm

Post by T S O »

can you please stop posting memes, it's like you recently discovered chocolate, you're stuffing your face, you keep doing it. oh and you're 7.
"i have the sickest grossest feeling that even if it's my lynch today, my townflip still won't lead to a tso lynch, and then he'll find some bullshit way to reason either shooting or lynching gm tomorrow because if there's anyone who can strongarm a mislynch despite his reads or cases being proved wrong time and again it's tso"
-Marquis
T S O
T S O
Survivor
T S O
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1326 (ISO) » Tue Jul 08, 2014 12:41 pm

Post by T S O »

In post 1321, geists wrote:

It's what I'm trying to do, yes. Your stance on Always feels similar to your stance on Katsuki in that game.

They're different. You've only seen me mislynch with deathtunnels. I also regularly get scum with them like, example, penguin in FE:A.

She's trying to fake arrogance. Just read it. I have never, ever seen her act like that. She knows that arrogance is seen as a towntell to the majority of the players here, so she keeps. on. dropping. it.

it's all there, ffery, if you want to see.
"i have the sickest grossest feeling that even if it's my lynch today, my townflip still won't lead to a tso lynch, and then he'll find some bullshit way to reason either shooting or lynching gm tomorrow because if there's anyone who can strongarm a mislynch despite his reads or cases being proved wrong time and again it's tso"
-Marquis
Cephrir
Cephrir
he/him
Survivor
Cephrir
he/him
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #1327 (ISO) » Tue Jul 08, 2014 12:42 pm

Post by Cephrir »

Votecount 1.22

xofelf 6 (Egg, ActionDan, Always, AngryIcerink, Moogle Dance Troupe, BBmolla)

shos 4 (BulbaFenix, ProHawk, TSO, Majiffy)
Nero Cain 4 (Abomination, Squirrel Girl, Mist7676, shos)

Young and Beautiful 3 (Birds of Prey, HighShroomish, geists)

Wake88 2 (Squirrel Girl, Svenskt Stål)
TSO 2 (Venmar, Young and Beautiful)
AngryIcerink 2 (Lord Mhork, Nero Cain)

Abomination 1 (Katsuki)
Lord Mhork 1 (Wake88)

Not Voting 4 (neil1113, The Goat, xofelf, beastcharizard)

15 to lynch.

Deadline: July 18, 2 PM EST.
Last edited by Cephrir on Tue Jul 08, 2014 12:54 pm, edited 1 time in total.
"I would prefer not to." --Herman Melville,
Bartleby the Scrivener
Young and Beautiful
Young and Beautiful
Goon
Young and Beautiful
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1328 (ISO) » Tue Jul 08, 2014 12:42 pm

Post by Young and Beautiful »

Oh! One last thing~

T S O
, I hope you find it within yourself to realize that at times you can be much, much worse than the people you call out for arrogance or bad play, simply due to the fact that regardless of alignment, your personal attacks often carry more than enough toxicity to completely ruin multiple individuals' motivations to participate at all.

- y -
WILL YOU STILL LOVE ME WHEN I'M NO LONGER YOUNG AND BEAUTIFUL? ... (I KNOW YOU WILL)
T S O
T S O
Survivor
T S O
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1329 (ISO) » Tue Jul 08, 2014 12:50 pm

Post by T S O »

I tried to help you

You spat in my face and voted me

I got mad

You take the high moral ground

???

Profit!
-Marquis
T S O
T S O
Survivor
T S O
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1330 (ISO) » Tue Jul 08, 2014 12:50 pm

Post by T S O »

I usually feel sorry for things I say which are nasty, but not here. you're way out of line and I simply told the truth.
-Marquis
Young and Beautiful
Young and Beautiful
Goon
Young and Beautiful
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1331 (ISO) » Tue Jul 08, 2014 1:04 pm

You helped me find the confidence to vote my own scumread instead of just sheeping onto a wagon that looks decent.

See, I'm not sacrificing my actual scumread for the sake of appearing "acceptable" read-wise! Artistic integrity and all that shit.

Aren't you
proud
?

- y -
WILL YOU STILL LOVE ME WHEN I'M NO LONGER YOUNG AND BEAUTIFUL? ... (I KNOW YOU WILL)
T S O
T S O
Survivor
T S O
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1332 (ISO) » Tue Jul 08, 2014 1:06 pm

Post by T S O »

you literally did not show one evolution from "i like tso" to "tso #1 scum". not one.

I know you are scum, so I have no idea why you're trying to be offended, but at least learn decent scumplay. you don't have a hope of surviving through this game because you've been caught.
-Marquis
T S O
T S O
Survivor
T S O
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1333 (ISO) » Tue Jul 08, 2014 1:07 pm

Post by T S O »

that, by the way, is NOT FUCKING COACHING, IT IS ME TELLING A SCUM PLAYER THEY ARE FUCKED
-Marquis
Young and Beautiful
Young and Beautiful
Goon
Young and Beautiful
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1334 (ISO) » Tue Jul 08, 2014 1:12 pm

Oooh, it's gotten all quiet here, hasn't it?...

I suppose most people aren't comfortable with getting caught up in actual conflict. I don't blame them; usually I'm one of them.

- y -

~Post-Edit~
: When did I ever say that I
liked
you? As far as I can remember, you've been pinging, pinging,
pinging
for me!

For the record, you're slipping back into your AAA scumplay.

Big, big words about catching and confirming scum (oh, particularly the catching, so much of that
"caught scum"
), before they flip town and everyone ignores how you blindly and arrogantly tunneled your mislynch of choice because "it's okay, T S O was just really wrong, but he's got to be town, so he'll get 'em next time!"
Young and Beautiful
Young and Beautiful
Goon
Young and Beautiful
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1335 (ISO) » Tue Jul 08, 2014 1:18 pm

In post 1332, T S O wrote:you literally did not show one evolution from "i like tso" to "tso #1 scum". not one.

I know you are scum, so I have no idea why you're trying to be offended, but at least learn decent scumplay. you don't have a hope of surviving through this game
because you've been caught

In post 1333, T S O wrote:that, by the way, is NOT FUCKING COACHING, IT IS ME
TELLING A SCUM PLAYER THEY ARE FUCKED

In post 34, T S O wrote:Hang this, thanks.

When she flips scum
I'm conftown, by the way.

In post 36, T S O wrote:But
there's caught scum in Cho
so sheep me.

In post 81, T S O wrote:Well, the first post is me stating openly I'm going to consider myself conftown
when Cho flips scum
, and the second is me explaining how Cho's reason for voting me is scummy. I'm not particularly trying to look Town in either of them, Jargonaut, so you might have to try a little harder.

It's all the same kind of grandiose mislynch targetting! The more confident you can fake being, the more likely you can push your scum bullshit through!~

- y -
T S O
T S O
Survivor
T S O
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1336 (ISO) » Tue Jul 08, 2014 1:19 pm

Post by T S O »

when did you ever say you were scumreading me? ever?

Ftr: no. My d1 play in AAA was me perfectly replicating my town tunnel in a legit-scummy you from page 2. It's page 54. please stop trying to draw parallels between here and AAA.

also mastin is not a "choice mislynch." he's sadly a townread. you, though, were a choice mislynch.

0 parallels.
-Marquis
T S O
T S O
Survivor
T S O
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1337 (ISO) » Tue Jul 08, 2014 1:20 pm

Post by T S O »

and the difference here is, Cho my good buddy old pal, that I didn't catch you! I'm barely pushing you! The problem is
everyone else is!
-Marquis
Young and Beautiful
Young and Beautiful
Goon
Young and Beautiful
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1338 (ISO) » Tue Jul 08, 2014 1:21 pm

In post 0, N wrote:T S O
All-Around Aggregator
, Jack of All Trades,
Aliens
, survived,
wins!
[/spoiler]

Cho,
Average Anybody
, Vanilla Townie,
Angels
, lynched day 1

Just a dash of context, and now we can go put this in the oven at 450°F for just an hour...

- y -
Young and Beautiful
Young and Beautiful
Goon
Young and Beautiful
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1339 (ISO) » Tue Jul 08, 2014 1:22 pm

I still find it amusing that after all this, you're still abysmally far off as to who I actually am!

- y -
T S O
T S O
Survivor
T S O
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1340 (ISO) » Tue Jul 08, 2014 1:22 pm

Post by T S O »

THIS GAME IS NOT AAA

MY SCUMGAME WOULD NOT HAVE ME IN THIS POSITION

I ACTUALLY LOOK TOWN WHEN I'M SCUM

I PROBABLY SCUMHUNT BETTER AS SCUM
-Marquis
Young and Beautiful
Young and Beautiful
Goon
Young and Beautiful
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1341 (ISO) » Tue Jul 08, 2014 1:22 pm

In post 1336, T S O wrote:please stop trying to draw parallels between here and AAA.

Shut up, scumfuck! You've been
caught
~

- y -
T S O
T S O
Survivor
T S O
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1342 (ISO) » Tue Jul 08, 2014 1:23 pm

Post by T S O »

I don't care who you are; why the hell are you obsessed with AAA?
-Marquis
T S O
T S O
Survivor
T S O
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1343 (ISO) » Tue Jul 08, 2014 1:23 pm

Post by T S O »

oh no please don't try to replicate my scumplay jesus no
-Marquis
T S O
T S O
Survivor
T S O
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1344 (ISO) » Tue Jul 08, 2014 1:23 pm

Post by T S O »

someone get me a gun

no really your push on me is so fake and bad even people scumreading me hate it
-Marquis
Lord Mhork
Lord Mhork
Jack of All Trades
Lord Mhork
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1345 (ISO) » Tue Jul 08, 2014 1:24 pm

Post by Lord Mhork »

I'm really confused. When did YB have a spine?
Show
Seven Deadly Sins. Six thrilling chapters. One epic adventure.
Pathfinder: Rise of the Runelords
Chapter One: Burnt Offerings

~
Get to Know a Mhork
~
Young and Beautiful
Young and Beautiful
Goon
Young and Beautiful
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1346 (ISO) » Tue Jul 08, 2014 1:24 pm

In post 1340, T S O wrote:THIS GAME IS NOT AAA

MY SCUMGAME WOULD NOT HAVE ME IN THIS POSITION

I ACTUALLY LOOK TOWN WHEN I'M SCUM

I PROBABLY SCUMHUNT BETTER AS SCUM

Your usage of all capital letters indicates that you feel pressured. Hmmm... is it because I'm on the entirely right track?

It
is
, isn't it!?

Die, scum! Die! Die! Die!

- y -
T S O
T S O
Survivor
T S O
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1347 (ISO) » Tue Jul 08, 2014 1:25 pm

Post by T S O »

like you do not have the first clue of my scummeta - I have never, ever seen anyone who does. so for you to start quoting posts from AAA for no reason is just stupid.
-Marquis
T S O
T S O
Survivor
T S O
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1348 (ISO) » Tue Jul 08, 2014 1:25 pm

Post by T S O »

I have no idea but I'm not going to let her slander my scum meta.
-Marquis
Young and Beautiful
Young and Beautiful
Goon
Young and Beautiful
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1349 (ISO) » Tue Jul 08, 2014 1:25 pm

In post 1342, T S O wrote:I don't care who you are; why the hell are you obsessed with AAA?

You seemed
mean
in that game.

Perhaps I was simply...
aroused

- y -

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”