ProHawk
Jack of All Trades
ProHawk
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #850 (ISO) » Sat Jul 05, 2014 5:24 am

Post by ProHawk »

Rheago I could lynch today.

I haven't paid much attention to Y&B, I will look at them with a more scrupulous eye and get back to you.
In post 845, HighShroomish wrote:but I correctly read them both the last two game days I am going to die in a pool of my own tears.
I don't get it, and yes, you have AI and Always in the wrong categories.
HighShroomish
HighShroomish
Goon
HighShroomish
Goon
Goon

Post Post #851 (ISO) » Sat Jul 05, 2014 6:04 am

Post by HighShroomish »

Remember the Dr. Who game? Yeah. That one.

For AI and Always- no, I like them right where they are. Why don't you?
ProHawk
ProHawk
Jack of All Trades
ProHawk
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #852 (ISO) » Sat Jul 05, 2014 6:05 am

Post by ProHawk »

Read where AngryPidgeon come in and how he interacts with Mastin.
AngryIcerink
AngryIcerink
Goon
AngryIcerink
Goon
Goon

Post Post #853 (ISO) » Sat Jul 05, 2014 7:04 am

Post by AngryIcerink »

In post 852, ProHawk wrote:Read where AngryPidgeon come in and how he interacts with Mastin.
I understand why you think this (I think). I also think you wouldn't feel the same if you considered the entirety of what we've done.

Why is your read on Nero whatever it is?
Also, Rhaego, really? Skimpy posts isn't a scum tell.
Majiffy
Majiffy
Go with the Flow
Majiffy
Go with the Flow
Go with the Flow

Post Post #854 (ISO) » Sat Jul 05, 2014 7:09 am

Post by Majiffy »

In post 831, shos wrote:Ill be trying to find someyhing topost about simewheb today.

Majiffy, that is the worst case ive seen yoh produce, what happened to tbe chart?
Thats ok this is the worst game ive seen you play. What happened to the shos who used to obvtown?
Only playing in games at personal moderator and/or 50%+ playerlist request.

How To Win Every Game At Mafiascum (The Flowchart)
||
In case anyone was unsure...
Svenskt Stål (23:38) majiffy, worst mod on ms? we talk to a surviving victim of his game
Majiffy
Majiffy
Go with the Flow
Majiffy
Go with the Flow
Go with the Flow

Post Post #855 (ISO) » Sat Jul 05, 2014 7:12 am

Post by Majiffy »

In post 845, HighShroomish wrote: Majiffy(your show case is really bad, though)
Heavy fencing detected. Say, are you a landscaper by trade?
Only playing in games at personal moderator and/or 50%+ playerlist request.

How To Win Every Game At Mafiascum (The Flowchart)
||
In case anyone was unsure...
Svenskt Stål (23:38) majiffy, worst mod on ms? we talk to a surviving victim of his game
Squirrel Girl
Squirrel Girl
Mafia Scum
Squirrel Girl
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #856 (ISO) » Sat Jul 05, 2014 7:48 am

Post by Squirrel Girl »

Unvote: Nero Cain
Vote: Shos

Still good with Rhaego vote.
Mild town on Majiffy.
I think I just want to force an L-1 at this stage, the game feels very slow. Let's throw a lynch party to liven things up!
Venmar
Venmar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Venmar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #857 (ISO) » Sat Jul 05, 2014 8:15 am

Post by Venmar »

^ Questionable vote.

Its of my opinion that having little content is not a direct scumtell. No content without cause (coasting, active scummy lurking, dodging, etc) is scummy, whereas general no content due to inactivity kind of isnt. Shos doesnt strike me as trying to active lurk, despite still being lurky and dodgy to his own extent. I wont bullshit i am half half for the most part on shos and honestly the lynch just feels very uncomfortable. We could do much better for a D1 lynch than this, shos is a better lynch for later because if his no content problem persists or worsens then ya, its a problem, and he can get the noose.

Lets lynch people who have done scummy things or have had scummy behavior. (Like beastcharizard or tso!)
I swear I'm trying my best

--Expect me to be V/LA from 10am-7pm PST every Mon, Wed, Thurs, Sat, Sun due to work--
Squirrel Girl
Squirrel Girl
Mafia Scum
Squirrel Girl
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #858 (ISO) » Sat Jul 05, 2014 8:39 am

Post by Squirrel Girl »

What's the case on beastcharizard?

Also, what's your take on Rhaego?
shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #859 (ISO) » Sat Jul 05, 2014 9:58 am

Post by shos »

I've gone through NC's ISO and actually I don't see fitting reasons to vote him. can anyone on his wagon tell me why they are voting him?
In post 660, ProHawk wrote:
In post 468, shos wrote:You will never lynch me if I claim. Lets halt at that.
In post 478, shos wrote: I won't get lynched or killed actually. it's just useless lol. I won't even need to claim -_-; but seriously, why am I being voted.? anyone at all..?
I don't think anyone commented on these. We need to challenge this soft-claim.
What do you want me to comment on.? you need to challenge me - do that, and I'll respond, lol.

@highshroom:
honestly, I caught up with this game and this fact had absolutely no impact on my reads. all I saw was a bunch of people acting like RVS for hundreds of posts, when only a few actually got into my memory. HOW ON EARTH did you get that readlist? I don't expect you to go over them one by one but give me 1, 2 maybe. I also noticed I wasn't even existing there. not even in the 'dunno what to do with--' list. explain.?
Majiffy wrote:
In post 831, shos wrote:Ill be trying to find someyhing topost about simewheb today.

Majiffy, that is the worst case ive seen yoh produce, what happened to tbe chart?
Thats ok this is the worst game ive seen you play. What happened to the shos who used to obvtown?
Wellllll I'm obvtown in all other games and stuff. This game I just can't get. it's huge, the amount of posters is huge, and it *really* looks like no content is being generated. the game is piling up on me, rheago(understandable both - TOO LITTLE content from both) but the thing is that you expect some info to come out of this, some reaction, and we just don't care because you need FIFTEEN VOTES to lyncha nyone, and we know that there isn't any substance. I mean at least I do, and rheagu doesn't seem to respond either, so I assume that there as well.

Majiffy babe
give me a question. for example, quote post XYZ and XYZ+1 and XW7 and tell me 'what do you think about yadda yadda'. if you can actually do that, I'll gladly respond, but I honestly can't see you do that, because there is no yadda yadda. 'is town' is not really content.
Squirrel Girl wrote:
Unvote: Nero Cain
Vote: Shos

Still good with Rhaego vote.
Mild town on Majiffy.
I think I just want to force an L-1 at this stage, the game feels very slow. Let's throw a lynch party to liven things up!
This.
Venmar wrote: Lets lynch people who have done scummy things or have had scummy behavior. (Like beastcharizard or tso!)
I don't recall.?

link me?

[DISCLAIMER: I realize that I keep asking for content from other people, yeah, lol. I want to stress that i AM reading the game, and I just don't see yet, so focus me please, I promise that I'm a willing and good town player lol]
In post 836, Lucky2u said:

Rule # 5h05: players should not attempt to use or manipulate the mod for any purpose.
ProHawk
ProHawk
Jack of All Trades
ProHawk
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #860 (ISO) » Sat Jul 05, 2014 10:01 am

Post by ProHawk »

Shos, you claim to be unkillable/unlynchable even without a claim, so are you against running you up to prove your claim?
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #861 (ISO) » Sat Jul 05, 2014 10:05 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 859, shos wrote:I've gone through NC's ISO and actually I don't see fitting reasons to vote him. can anyone on his wagon tell me why they are voting him?
I am a you/xofelf cw

my other theory is that since all the votes on me have been kind of OMGUSY that I've hit scum and they are angry with me.
Of all tyrannies,a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

edited c.s. lewis quote b/c limit
BBmolla
BBmolla
Open Book
BBmolla
Open Book
Open Book

Post Post #862 (ISO) » Sat Jul 05, 2014 10:07 am

Post by BBmolla »

I could lynch Raego
@thesupertriomusical on Instagram, come see it if you’re in LA area, I wrote it!
Rhaego
Rhaego
Townie
Rhaego
Townie
Townie

Post Post #863 (ISO) » Sat Jul 05, 2014 10:09 am

Post by Rhaego »

Requesting replacement. No time.
T S O
T S O
Survivor
T S O
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #864 (ISO) » Sat Jul 05, 2014 10:14 am

Post by T S O »

In post 857, Venmar wrote: Lets lynch people who have done scummy things or have had scummy behavior. (Like beastcharizard or tso!)
Disclaimer: TSO is scum for pushing me, because scum always push me. We should lynch him for this![/sarcasm]
"i have the sickest grossest feeling that even if it's my lynch today, my townflip still won't lead to a tso lynch, and then he'll find some bullshit way to reason either shooting or lynching gm tomorrow because if there's anyone who can strongarm a mislynch despite his reads or cases being proved wrong time and again it's tso"
-Marquis
T S O
T S O
Survivor
T S O
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #865 (ISO) » Sat Jul 05, 2014 10:15 am

Post by T S O »

It's probably time to step up, Venmar. Show your hand and explain why I'm scummy.
"i have the sickest grossest feeling that even if it's my lynch today, my townflip still won't lead to a tso lynch, and then he'll find some bullshit way to reason either shooting or lynching gm tomorrow because if there's anyone who can strongarm a mislynch despite his reads or cases being proved wrong time and again it's tso"
-Marquis
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #866 (ISO) » Sat Jul 05, 2014 10:22 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 689, Squirrel Girl wrote:I have a town read on Geists,
Abomination
and AngryIce.
In post 759, Squirrel Girl wrote:I have no town read on Abomination - I have no read at all on her.
So I'm like the only person that feels this needs to be addressed?
Of all tyrannies,a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #867 (ISO) » Sat Jul 05, 2014 10:24 am

Post by shos »

Nero Cain wrote:
Abomination
and AngryIce.
In post 759, Squirrel Girl wrote:I have no town read on Abomination - I have no read at all on her.
interesting.
In post 860, ProHawk wrote:Shos, you claim to be unkillable/unlynchable even without a claim, so are you against running you up to prove your claim?
I can claim now, no reason to run it up. there's no way to prove my claim unless I'm rolecopped/dead. that won't give any better info. if you guys want to run me up do that quickly so that we can put that aside faster~
In post 861, Nero Cain wrote:
In post 859, shos wrote:I've gone through NC's ISO and actually I don't see fitting reasons to vote him. can anyone on his wagon tell me why they are voting him?
I am a you/xofelf cw

my other theory is that since all the votes on me have been kind of OMGUSY that I've hit scum and they are angry with me.
Please let your voters answer this
In post 862, BBmolla wrote:I could lynch Raego
and after reading this:
In post 863, Rhaego wrote:
Requesting replacement. No time.
do you still say that?

Rule # 5h05: players should not attempt to use or manipulate the mod for any purpose.
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #868 (ISO) » Sat Jul 05, 2014 10:25 am

Post by Nero Cain »

just claim now shos

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #869 (ISO) » Sat Jul 05, 2014 10:31 am

Post by Nero Cain »

or take your time making up a fake claim...

T S O
T S O
Survivor
T S O
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #870 (ISO) » Sat Jul 05, 2014 10:40 am

Post by T S O »

In post 866, Nero Cain wrote:
Abomination
and AngryIce.
hey, mastin's refusing to explain reads either. can't lynch em all.
-Marquis
AngryIcerink
AngryIcerink
Goon
AngryIcerink
Goon
Goon

Post Post #871 (ISO) » Sat Jul 05, 2014 10:41 am

Post by AngryIcerink »

In post 852, ProHawk wrote:Read where AngryPidgeon come in and how he interacts with Mastin.
FWIW, I totally facepalmed when AP replaced in and did that and can understand why anyone would find it objectionable. To me it looked way disproportionately defensive at pressure from a player whose posts people will mostly not read.

Apparently, AP likes to engage Mastin near the start of the game and get an idea of her alignment that way in all the games they play together.

- Iec
AngryIcerink
AngryIcerink
Goon
AngryIcerink
Goon
Goon

Post Post #872 (ISO) » Sat Jul 05, 2014 10:43 am

Post by AngryIcerink »

Wow, the Rhaego iso.

- Iec
shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #873 (ISO) » Sat Jul 05, 2014 10:45 am

Post by shos »

I'm Inuyasha.

need I claim further?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #874 (ISO) » Sat Jul 05, 2014 10:45 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 870, T S O wrote:
In post 866, Nero Cain wrote:
Abomination
and AngryIce.
hey, mastin's refusing to explain reads either. can't lynch em all.
Who did Mastin have as scum/town and flipped a read on?

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”