Kublai Khan
Kublai Khan
Khan Man
Kublai Khan
Khan Man
Khan Man

Post Post #1575 (ISO) » Thu May 29, 2014 1:07 pm

Post by Kublai Khan »

In post 1574, Antihero wrote:just an overall analysis will do...

well... any analysis will do....
^ This.

Cho, so far your play has been nothing but "Oh, people have a town-read on this slot? Then I'm going to coast on that." Well, your coasting has caused that townread to stop and you need to do more than just cheerlead wagons.
Occasionally intellectually honest

Black Lives Matter
Get vaccinated
jbomber732
jbomber732
Goon
jbomber732
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1576 (ISO) » Thu May 29, 2014 3:01 pm

Post by jbomber732 »

I am not liking cho and Lem right now. TV is still town, and anti is still town. Oh and jbomb is still town :)
zMuffinMan
zMuffinMan
Survivor
zMuffinMan
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1577 (ISO) » Fri May 30, 2014 3:46 am

Post by zMuffinMan »

mala wrote: PA was pretty confidentish in AJ-town
y?
mala wrote:The ending before he replaced out was more towards the ns-scum scale meta than town-ns meta
elaborate
spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh
Antihero
Antihero
al;kdjfal;kj
Antihero
al;kdjfal;kj
al;kdjfal;kj

Post Post #1578 (ISO) » Fri May 30, 2014 4:33 am

Post by Antihero »

In post 1575, Kublai Khan wrote:

^ This.

Cho, so far your play has been nothing but "Oh, people have a town-read on this slot? Then I'm going to coast on that." Well, your coasting has caused that townread to stop and you need to do more than just cheerlead wagons.
people had townreads on notty?

that's news to me...
The distance between insanity and genius is measured only by success.
Cho
Cho
Goon
Cho
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1579 (ISO) » Fri May 30, 2014 5:19 am

Post by Cho »

Antihero is right, but I mostly just didn't really care. Which is unfortunate.

I've read the first page. It's lovely.

Arden

Antihero
Antihero
al;kdjfal;kj
Antihero
al;kdjfal;kj
al;kdjfal;kj

Post Post #1580 (ISO) » Fri May 30, 2014 5:25 am

Post by Antihero »

why are you here, then?
The Knight-Errant
The Knight-Errant
Goon
The Knight-Errant
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1581 (ISO) » Sat May 31, 2014 6:21 am

Post by The Knight-Errant »

Vote Count 4.02

Lemniscate (2) - Kublai Khan, Twisted Advice
Turkish Van (2) - Antihero, Lords of the Unreal
Kublai Khan (1) - Lemniscate
Cho (1) - Turkish Van

Not Voting (4) - jbomber732, Katarina LeBlanc, zMuffinMan, Cho

10 alive, 6 to lynch.

Searching for a replacement for Katarina LeBlanc. New deadline is June 17th, 11:00 a.m. PST.

Countdown:
(expired on 2014-06-17 11:00:00)
♜♞♝♛♚♝♞♜
A modding hydra account of Alduskkel and Lady Lambdadelta.
♖♘♗♕♔♗♘♖
Antihero
Antihero
al;kdjfal;kj
Antihero
al;kdjfal;kj
al;kdjfal;kj

Post Post #1582 (ISO) » Sat May 31, 2014 6:30 am

Post by Antihero »

In post 1580, Antihero wrote:why are you here, then?
i'm not trying to be cute or snarky. i'm dead serious.

why are you here?
Twisted Advice
Twisted Advice
Goon
Twisted Advice
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1583 (ISO) » Sat May 31, 2014 6:35 am

Post by Twisted Advice »

More votes on Lemni or Turkish please, I will lynch either of them.

Iago
Kublai Khan
Kublai Khan
Khan Man
Kublai Khan
Khan Man
Khan Man

Post Post #1584 (ISO) » Sat May 31, 2014 7:52 am

Post by Kublai Khan »

Lemniscate and Cho are my top two. Why should I care about Turkish Van?
Occasionally intellectually honest

Black Lives Matter
Get vaccinated
zMuffinMan
zMuffinMan
Survivor
zMuffinMan
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1585 (ISO) » Sat May 31, 2014 8:07 am

Post by zMuffinMan »

only reason i think TV might be scum is i have too many stronger town reads elsewhere

also

Vote: Lemniscate
spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh
Twisted Advice
Twisted Advice
Goon
Twisted Advice
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1586 (ISO) » Sat May 31, 2014 8:08 am

Post by Twisted Advice »

I found the 2 word case on TV pretty compelling.

Iago
Antihero
Antihero
al;kdjfal;kj
Antihero
al;kdjfal;kj
al;kdjfal;kj

Post Post #1587 (ISO) » Sat May 31, 2014 8:31 am

Post by Antihero »

In post 1580, Antihero wrote:why are you here, then?
i pose the same question to lemni
Lemniscate
Lemniscate
Goon
Lemniscate
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1588 (ISO) » Sat May 31, 2014 11:12 am

Post by Lemniscate »

I'm here because I replaced in. I thought my vanilla slot was already hammered / dead, so I was confused why to put any effort in at all. By the time it would take me to fully read through this game, I assumed I'd have been dead.

Speaking of which, why am I not dead yet?
In post 1585, zMuffinMan wrote:only reason i think TV might be scum is i have too many stronger town reads elsewhere

also

Honestly, I hate the point underlining this paragraph but it's true. TV and Myself are seemingly the town's lynch subject today, and since I don't know TV's role, I'd rather you lynch me. At least you don't lose a power role. Besides, I haven't given this game any amount of attention that it deserves, and since I'm fairly certain there's nothing I can say to help because it appears the entire town is dead-set to lynch me, I'll let the roles take it's course. However I will highly advise, that you look elsewhere away from me before the deadline ends, to figure out who will be scum *just in case* I flip town. That way you're not dumbfounded and dead on your feet during Day 5 like you all appear to be right now.
Malakittens
Malakittens
Survivor
Malakittens
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1589 (ISO) » Sat May 31, 2014 11:23 am

Post by Malakittens »

Hmmm, Idk how I feel about lemi's post..

Anyways a bit of a prod dodge. Ill try and see if I'm in the mood to post tonight.
No matter how high the stakes, sooner or later you're just gonna have to go with your gut.
And maybe, just maybe, that'll take you right where you were supposed to be.

Get to know a Mala~Grey<3 4.7.2015
Twisted Advice
Twisted Advice
Goon
Twisted Advice
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1590 (ISO) » Sat May 31, 2014 11:27 am

Post by Twisted Advice »

Above 2 posts are repulsively bad. Just... ew.

Iago
Malakittens
Malakittens
Survivor
Malakittens
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1591 (ISO) » Sat May 31, 2014 11:30 am

Post by Malakittens »

In post 1590, Twisted Advice wrote:Above 2 posts are repulsively bad. Just... ew.

Iago
Thanks, I never knew a prod dodge could reek so bad.
No matter how high the stakes, sooner or later you're just gonna have to go with your gut.
And maybe, just maybe, that'll take you right where you were supposed to be.

Get to know a Mala~Grey<3 4.7.2015
Turkish Van
Turkish Van
Goon
Turkish Van
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1592 (ISO) » Sat May 31, 2014 2:50 pm

Post by Turkish Van »

In post 1569, Malakittens wrote:
In post 1567, Twisted Advice wrote:Uh uh. Nope.
In post 1566, Turkish Van wrote:Alright, made a decision. I'm going to be stickin' to the hydra. I'll wait til Peng comes back because I'd still love to have someone to bounce ideas/reads off to get them to be more accurate.
Why did any of this need saying, and why was it a decision at all?
PA had a town-read on the AJ slot, but me not so much. At this point I'm giving time for Lemi to catch up, but as of right now I'm null on the slot waiting for some content to appear.
Even though she doesn't seem terribly interested in catching up or doing anything at all...?
Also MS did a brilliant job on helping to determine who is likely not a SK. KK and TA are not the SK, but could still be mafia.
Cheerleading the dead town PR rubs me the wrong way. Also, you ultimately suggest Anti could be mafia in this post for little reason, even though this is the only place you mention us. Why aren't we under consideration?
I still don't like Cho. My townread I had on ns went stale and before ns got replaced I was slighty leaning scum. Cho hasn't done anything to move herself from the scummy scale of my list.
You had a townread on ns... and I understand reads going stale like back to null, but I don't think reads normally decay all the way to scum to the point where you'd actually say you're leaning scum. And slightly leaning scum is the best you've got? You're voting someone for posting but not particularly well but giving Lemni a pass for the same thing?
Only thing that bothers me about Anti is the fact I started pushing Cho-Scum and now this day phrase he votes our hydra due to a wiki page. Something feels off.
A) Cho is now "Cho-Scum" despite the fact that she was a lean at worst two lines ago.
B) This is just not a good reason to ultimately throw Anti in your suspect pool.
VOTE: Cho
Last but not least, this vote is just incorrect!

Iago
Gaah, hate having to refresh pages to get my scroll bar.

Because she's going to be gone for a week and possibly more. No, I'm not at liability to discuss, but we wanted to make a decision sooner than later. As I said; I'm sticking with the hydra even with an absent hydra. I personally like hydra'ing rather than solo especially when I have time restraints and something else I rather not be made public.

I'm giving Lemi time. The site was down for quite a while. If she doesn't produce content soon then she has my vote. PA was pretty confidentish in AJ-town and the last few lessons that I have taken away from my past hydra games is that I don't trust my partner's reads enough.

Where did I suggest Anti could be mafia? I didn't. You're kinda nullish for me. you were a townread for me prior, but it went stale and I got disconnected from the game. Your current posts haven't done much for me.

I have a lot of meta experience with ns. The ending before he replaced out was more towards the ns-scum scale meta than town-ns meta. Earlier posts are indication of town-ns, but it gradually turned as he went inactive. I know his replace out wasn't likely alignment-indicative as he mass-replaced out of the site.

Lemi v ns is totally different. I'm trying to trust my partners reads and both Peng and I were leaning towards ns-scum before the downcrash.

Potential associative tells are a reasonable reason to put someone in a suspect pool.

@Pre-edit:

Sorry anti, I'm not the in the mood to have a debate about who has the possible biggest weiner fight. My mood is just not in it and your attitude needs to go. Also, I don't 1v1, get on my level, tia.
In post 1571, Malakittens wrote:I spammed the living shit out of Day 1, but not at all related to why my posts have gradually decreased.

I been busy with life. I'm working almost 50 hours a week and my boss won't give me a set schedule and has me half nights and half days which ends up putting my body is chaos. I wake up go to work and just immediately want to sleep the moment I get home and when I have nights I wake up 1 hour before my shift and then have to immediately sleep because I have a shift 6 hours later. So, no time for mafia and I told Peng prior to signing up this might happen due to college kids coming back.

Still no relief for me coming summer time as he's hiring and I'm training and only have one day off a week.

I'm waiting for vacation to happen and then my boss and I are having a serious talk because I just can't keep doing this.
In post 1589, Malakittens wrote:Hmmm, Idk how I feel about lemi's post..

Anyways a bit of a prod dodge. Ill try and see if I'm in the mood to post tonight.
In post 1591, Malakittens wrote:
In post 1590, Twisted Advice wrote:Above 2 posts are repulsively bad. Just... ew.

Iago
Thanks, I never knew a prod dodge could reek so bad.

Quoting for clarity reasons~
Have
you
ever considered that, perhaps, maybe, I am good?
I was always the Queen, it was
you
who added "Evil" to my name.
Turkish Van
Turkish Van
Goon
Turkish Van
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1593 (ISO) » Sat May 31, 2014 2:59 pm

Post by Turkish Van »

In post 1577, zMuffinMan wrote:
mala wrote: PA was pretty confidentish in AJ-town
y?
mala wrote:The ending before he replaced out was more towards the ns-scum scale meta than town-ns meta
elaborate
She was confident in Aj-Town due to his claim and how his claim came about. I have to dig through skype chat logs and paraphrase it, but if you really want me to I can, but it's a pita. We are half using QT and half using skype for reads etc.

Ns didn't react to votes/reach out as I would think town-NS would have. Makes more sense from a scum-ns.
In post 1578, Antihero wrote:
In post 1575, Kublai Khan wrote:

^ This.

people had townreads on notty?

that's news to me...
I had one on him in Day 1, but then it went stale.
In post 1588, Lemniscate wrote:I'm here because I replaced in. I thought my vanilla slot was already hammered / dead, so I was confused why to put any effort in at all. By the time it would take me to fully read through this game, I assumed I'd have been dead.

Speaking of which, why am I not dead yet?
In post 1585, zMuffinMan wrote:only reason i think TV might be scum is i have too many stronger town reads elsewhere

also

Honestly, I hate the point underlining this paragraph but it's true. TV and Myself are seemingly the town's lynch subject today, and since I don't know TV's role, I'd rather you lynch me. At least you don't lose a power role. Besides, I haven't given this game any amount of attention that it deserves, and since I'm fairly certain there's nothing I can say to help because it appears the entire town is dead-set to lynch me, I'll let the roles take it's course. However I will highly advise, that you look elsewhere away from me before the deadline ends, to figure out who will be scum *just in case* I flip town. That way you're not dumbfounded and dead on your feet during Day 5 like you all appear to be right now.
Actually now that I'm sitting down this is a reeeeeeeeaaally bad post. I didn't even see the first part of her post because I was skimming it, but I was referring to the bottom part of the post that was giving me mixed feelings.

Lemi let me ask you this. Would the mod have you replaced in if your slot was already hammered and/or dead?

Let me ask you this, Do you want to be dead?

Why are you saying it's between you and I. The reason why this post gave up mixed feelings is her giving herself up for the lynch for the sake of not losing a PR.
Then there's the AtE that gave me a bad vibe as she's already set in her mind that she's dead.
Have
you
ever considered that, perhaps, maybe, I am good?
I was always the Queen, it was
you
who added "Evil" to my name.
Cho
Cho
Goon
Cho
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1594 (ISO) » Sat May 31, 2014 11:54 pm

Post by Cho »

I'm here because I was in over my head and asked to be placed on the substitute list. The playerlist sounded interesting until the parts I was looking forward to mostly replaced out, and while at first I intended to keep up in case I was needed, I soon lost track of what was going on. And now I'm sitting here because I'm confused and tired.

Arden

Antihero
Antihero
al;kdjfal;kj
Antihero
al;kdjfal;kj
al;kdjfal;kj

Post Post #1595 (ISO) » Sun Jun 01, 2014 6:26 am

Post by Antihero »

i don't think anyone's been replaced since you've gotten here. burn and notty are the only ones who've gotten replaced. they were the reason you were playing this game?

you've never shown any indication of actually catching up and that's really weird to me. who replaces into a game thinking "i'm not going to catch up. screw it."? lemni i kind of get since she apparently thought her death was inevitable anyway, but you can't say the same.
The Knight-Errant
The Knight-Errant
Goon
The Knight-Errant
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1596 (ISO) » Sun Jun 01, 2014 10:39 pm

Post by The Knight-Errant »

Titus replaces Katarina LeBlanc.
♜♞♝♛♚♝♞♜
A modding hydra account of Alduskkel and Lady Lambdadelta.
♖♘♗♕♔♗♘♖
zMuffinMan
zMuffinMan
Survivor
zMuffinMan
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1597 (ISO) » Sun Jun 01, 2014 11:58 pm

Post by zMuffinMan »

lemniscate wrote:I'm here because I replaced in. I thought my vanilla slot was already hammered / dead, so I was confused why to put any effort in at all. By the time it would take me to fully read through this game, I assumed I'd have been dead.
you were nowhere near hammered and you're still nowhere near lynched

sooooooooooooooo
lemniscate wrote:However I will highly advise, that you look elsewhere away from me before the deadline ends, to figure out who will be scum *just in case* I flip town
i don't like this sentence at all. especially the "just in case" part.
jbomber732
jbomber732
Goon
jbomber732
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1598 (ISO) » Mon Jun 02, 2014 12:40 am

Post by jbomber732 »

Prod dodge?
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker
Pronoun: She/her

Post Post #1599 (ISO) » Mon Jun 02, 2014 4:45 am

Post by Titus »

Ok. Confirming here. Can someone get me the D1 wagon?

Also, our other mason should stay quiet atm. Spring it like an ic claim. Of course this supposes no claim already.

Will skimread tonight.
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

VLA Friday nights until Sunday morning.

All hail the Scum Empress!

Return to “Completed Large Normal Games”