Antihero
al;kdjfal;kj
Antihero
al;kdjfal;kj
al;kdjfal;kj

Post Post #1551 (ISO) » Wed May 21, 2014 12:25 am

Post by Antihero »

^scum
The distance between insanity and genius is measured only by success.
Antihero
Antihero
al;kdjfal;kj
Antihero
al;kdjfal;kj
al;kdjfal;kj

Post Post #1552 (ISO) » Wed May 21, 2014 12:29 am

Post by Antihero »

In post 1539, Twisted Advice wrote:I have no idea why we're voting TV instead when this is posting and not claiming despite being asked to by multiple players
well get some ideas
Kublai Khan wrote:jbomber732 - Next time, when someone replaces in for someone who already claimed, you push them to claim quickly. Town will likely hurridly tell the truth if they are being pushed by a consensus of other players. Scum will stall until they known what the best course of action is.
...or scum would hurry up, ISO their predecessor, and claim. ... or town would refuse, not being at L-1.
woefully incomplete
Kublai Khan
Kublai Khan
Khan Man
Kublai Khan
Khan Man
Khan Man

Post Post #1553 (ISO) » Tue May 27, 2014 2:04 pm

Post by Kublai Khan »

In post 1552, Antihero wrote:
Kublai Khan wrote:jbomber732 - Next time, when someone replaces in for someone who already claimed, you push them to claim quickly. Town will likely hurridly tell the truth if they are being pushed by a consensus of other players. Scum will stall until they known what the best course of action is.
...or scum would hurry up, ISO their predecessor, and claim. ... or town would refuse, not being at L-1.
woefully incomplete
Well, that's why you all should joined me in applying the pressure.

That said. Khan checking in.
Occasionally intellectually honest

Black Lives Matter
Get vaccinated
Malakittens
Malakittens
Survivor
Malakittens
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1554 (ISO) » Tue May 27, 2014 3:18 pm

Post by Malakittens »

Checking in. Will post sometime before Friday to make a final decision on something hydra related
No matter how high the stakes, sooner or later you're just gonna have to go with your gut.
And maybe, just maybe, that'll take you right where you were supposed to be.

Get to know a Mala~Grey<3 4.7.2015
Twisted Advice
Twisted Advice
Goon
Twisted Advice
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1555 (ISO) » Tue May 27, 2014 5:03 pm

Post by Twisted Advice »

Hiya. We're here.

Iago
Lords of the Unreal
Lords of the Unreal
Townie
Lords of the Unreal
Townie
Townie

Post Post #1556 (ISO) » Tue May 27, 2014 5:36 pm

Post by Lords of the Unreal »

Turkish Van
Turkish Van
Goon
Turkish Van
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1557 (ISO) » Tue May 27, 2014 7:27 pm

Post by Turkish Van »

Mod, I will be V/LA for a week (through 6/4) due to personal issues. I apologize to you and the players; Malakittens has my blessing to kick me out of the hydra and go solo should she choose, given the length of the V/LA.
Have
you
ever considered that, perhaps, maybe, I am good?
I was always the Queen, it was
you
who added "Evil" to my name.
The Knight-Errant
The Knight-Errant
Goon
The Knight-Errant
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1558 (ISO) » Tue May 27, 2014 11:27 pm

Post by The Knight-Errant »

Vote Count 4.01

Lemniscate (3) - Kublai Khan, Twisted Advice, Cho
Turkish Van (2) - Antihero, Lords of the Unreal
Kublai Khan (1) - Lemniscate

Not Voting (4) - Turkish Van, jbomber732, Katarina LeBlanc, zMuffinMan

10 alive, 6 to lynch.

Sending out a mass prod to all those who haven't posted since the site came back up. After that is taken care of a new deadline will be set.
♜♞♝♛♚♝♞♜
A modding hydra account of Alduskkel and Lady Lambdadelta.
♖♘♗♕♔♗♘♖
jbomber732
jbomber732
Goon
jbomber732
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1559 (ISO) » Wed May 28, 2014 12:06 am

Post by jbomber732 »

im backkkkkkkkk
Antihero
Antihero
al;kdjfal;kj
Antihero
al;kdjfal;kj
al;kdjfal;kj

Post Post #1560 (ISO) » Wed May 28, 2014 1:32 am

Post by Antihero »

here
zMuffinMan
zMuffinMan
Survivor
zMuffinMan
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1561 (ISO) » Wed May 28, 2014 4:10 am

Post by zMuffinMan »

here

tired

good night
spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh
Cho
Cho
Goon
Cho
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1562 (ISO) » Wed May 28, 2014 11:56 am

Post by Cho »

I just realized that I only trust Katarina LeBlanc and zMuffinMan as my townreads. Yet neither of them are voting. Granted, Katarina LeBlanc is absent, but...

UNVOTE:

I'm feeling quite apathetic at the moment. Don't lynch me or my townreads.

Arden

Lemniscate
Lemniscate
Goon
Lemniscate
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1563 (ISO) » Wed May 28, 2014 3:39 pm

Post by Lemniscate »

I'm here!
Kublai Khan
Kublai Khan
Khan Man
Kublai Khan
Khan Man
Khan Man

Post Post #1564 (ISO) » Wed May 28, 2014 3:52 pm

Post by Kublai Khan »

Cho, have you read the game yet?
Occasionally intellectually honest

Black Lives Matter
Get vaccinated
zMuffinMan
zMuffinMan
Survivor
zMuffinMan
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1565 (ISO) » Thu May 29, 2014 3:26 am

Post by zMuffinMan »

i'm really out of this game (and most others) atm. i need to refresh and skim back over stuff (prob tomorrow when i'll have time)
spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh
Turkish Van
Turkish Van
Goon
Turkish Van
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1566 (ISO) » Thu May 29, 2014 10:32 am

Post by Turkish Van »

Alright, made a decision. I'm going to be stickin' to the hydra. I'll wait til Peng comes back because I'd still love to have someone to bounce ideas/reads off to get them to be more accurate.

Also, I have had a townread on LoTu since two days ago. The OTT reaction from Kaze's post doesn't really feel like something that would come from a scum-buddy especially after their partner was flipped and was the Rb'r.

PA had a town-read on the AJ slot, but me not so much. At this point I'm giving time for Lemi to catch up, but as of right now I'm null on the slot waiting for some content to appear.

Jbomber I still believe is town and I'm leaning town on Muffin.

KK and Kat are gutish town reads.

Also MS did a brilliant job on helping to determine who is likely not a SK. KK and TA are not the SK, but could still be mafia.

I still don't like Cho. My townread I had on ns went stale and before ns got replaced I was slighty leaning scum. Cho hasn't done anything to move herself from the scummy scale of my list.

Only thing that bothers me about Anti is the fact I started pushing Cho-Scum and now this day phrase he votes our hydra due to a wiki page. Something feels off.

if Cho or Anti flips scum; I'm likely thinking the other one has a good shot at being mafia.

VOTE: Cho
Have
you
ever considered that, perhaps, maybe, I am good?
I was always the Queen, it was
you
who added "Evil" to my name.
Twisted Advice
Twisted Advice
Goon
Twisted Advice
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1567 (ISO) » Thu May 29, 2014 10:46 am

Post by Twisted Advice »

Uh uh. Nope.
In post 1566, Turkish Van wrote:Alright, made a decision. I'm going to be stickin' to the hydra. I'll wait til Peng comes back because I'd still love to have someone to bounce ideas/reads off to get them to be more accurate.
Why did any of this need saying, and why was it a decision at all?
PA had a town-read on the AJ slot, but me not so much. At this point I'm giving time for Lemi to catch up, but as of right now I'm null on the slot waiting for some content to appear.
Even though she doesn't seem terribly interested in catching up or doing anything at all...?
Also MS did a brilliant job on helping to determine who is likely not a SK. KK and TA are not the SK, but could still be mafia.
Cheerleading the dead town PR rubs me the wrong way. Also, you ultimately suggest Anti could be mafia in this post for little reason, even though this is the only place you mention us. Why aren't we under consideration?
I still don't like Cho. My townread I had on ns went stale and before ns got replaced I was slighty leaning scum. Cho hasn't done anything to move herself from the scummy scale of my list.
You had a townread on ns... and I understand reads going stale like back to null, but I don't think reads normally decay all the way to scum to the point where you'd actually say you're leaning scum. And slightly leaning scum is the best you've got? You're voting someone for posting but not particularly well but giving Lemni a pass for the same thing?
Only thing that bothers me about Anti is the fact I started pushing Cho-Scum and now this day phrase he votes our hydra due to a wiki page. Something feels off.
A) Cho is now "Cho-Scum" despite the fact that she was a lean at worst two lines ago.
B) This is just not a good reason to ultimately throw Anti in your suspect pool.
Last but not least, this vote is just incorrect!

Iago
Antihero
Antihero
al;kdjfal;kj
Antihero
al;kdjfal;kj
al;kdjfal;kj

Post Post #1568 (ISO) » Thu May 29, 2014 11:04 am

Post by Antihero »

In post 1566, Turkish Van wrote:Only thing that bothers me about Anti is the fact I started pushing Cho-Scum and now this day phrase he votes our hydra due to a wiki page. Something feels off.
it's not a wiki tell. it's actually a Lord Gurgi MD thread and it describes the core scum philosophy. good reading.
given that i've been calling cho scum this whole time your whole chainsawing theory is just plain wrong.

also, you won't vote me because you know if you 1v1 me, you're getting lynched (which... you are)
Malakittens
Malakittens
Survivor
Malakittens
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1569 (ISO) » Thu May 29, 2014 11:08 am

Post by Malakittens »

In post 1567, Twisted Advice wrote:Uh uh. Nope.
In post 1566, Turkish Van wrote:Alright, made a decision. I'm going to be stickin' to the hydra. I'll wait til Peng comes back because I'd still love to have someone to bounce ideas/reads off to get them to be more accurate.
Why did any of this need saying, and why was it a decision at all?
Even though she doesn't seem terribly interested in catching up or doing anything at all...?
Cheerleading the dead town PR rubs me the wrong way. Also, you ultimately suggest Anti could be mafia in this post for little reason, even though this is the only place you mention us. Why aren't we under consideration?
You had a townread on ns... and I understand reads going stale like back to null, but I don't think reads normally decay all the way to scum to the point where you'd actually say you're leaning scum. And slightly leaning scum is the best you've got? You're voting someone for posting but not particularly well but giving Lemni a pass for the same thing?
A) Cho is now "Cho-Scum" despite the fact that she was a lean at worst two lines ago.
B) This is just not a good reason to ultimately throw Anti in your suspect pool.
Last but not least, this vote is just incorrect!

Iago
Gaah, hate having to refresh pages to get my scroll bar.

Because she's going to be gone for a week and possibly more. No, I'm not at liability to discuss, but we wanted to make a decision sooner than later. As I said; I'm sticking with the hydra even with an absent hydra. I personally like hydra'ing rather than solo especially when I have time restraints and something else I rather not be made public.

I'm giving Lemi time. The site was down for quite a while. If she doesn't produce content soon then she has my vote. PA was pretty confidentish in AJ-town and the last few lessons that I have taken away from my past hydra games is that I don't trust my partner's reads enough.

Where did I suggest Anti could be mafia? I didn't. You're kinda nullish for me. you were a townread for me prior, but it went stale and I got disconnected from the game. Your current posts haven't done much for me.

I have a lot of meta experience with ns. The ending before he replaced out was more towards the ns-scum scale meta than town-ns meta. Earlier posts are indication of town-ns, but it gradually turned as he went inactive. I know his replace out wasn't likely alignment-indicative as he mass-replaced out of the site.

Lemi v ns is totally different. I'm trying to trust my partners reads and both Peng and I were leaning towards ns-scum before the downcrash.

Potential associative tells are a reasonable reason to put someone in a suspect pool.

@Pre-edit:

Sorry anti, I'm not the in the mood to have a debate about who has the possible biggest weiner fight. My mood is just not in it and your attitude needs to go. Also, I don't 1v1, get on my level, tia.
No matter how high the stakes, sooner or later you're just gonna have to go with your gut.

Antihero
Antihero
al;kdjfal;kj
Antihero
al;kdjfal;kj
al;kdjfal;kj

Post Post #1570 (ISO) » Thu May 29, 2014 11:20 am

Post by Antihero »

In post 1569, Malakittens wrote:Where did I suggest Anti could be mafia? I didn't. You're kinda nullish for me. you were a townread for me prior, but it went stale and I got disconnected from the game. Your current posts haven't done much for me.
i could say the same for you

but i'm backing off because i feel like i spammed too much on days 1 and 2. what's your reason?
Malakittens
Malakittens
Survivor
Malakittens
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1571 (ISO) » Thu May 29, 2014 11:27 am

Post by Malakittens »

I spammed the living shit out of Day 1, but not at all related to why my posts have gradually decreased.

I been busy with life. I'm working almost 50 hours a week and my boss won't give me a set schedule and has me half nights and half days which ends up putting my body is chaos. I wake up go to work and just immediately want to sleep the moment I get home and when I have nights I wake up 1 hour before my shift and then have to immediately sleep because I have a shift 6 hours later. So, no time for mafia and I told Peng prior to signing up this might happen due to college kids coming back.

Still no relief for me coming summer time as he's hiring and I'm training and only have one day off a week.

I'm waiting for vacation to happen and then my boss and I are having a serious talk because I just can't keep doing this.

Cho
Cho
Goon
Cho
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1572 (ISO) » Thu May 29, 2014 12:12 pm

Post by Cho »

In post 1564, Kublai Khan wrote:Cho, have you read the game yet?
Almost nothing earlier than when I replaced in.

Arden

Cho
Cho
Goon
Cho
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1573 (ISO) » Thu May 29, 2014 12:21 pm

Post by Cho »

I might be in the mood to do a page-by-page analysis as I read now, but I feel as if I'll burn out quickly.

Arden

Antihero
Antihero
al;kdjfal;kj
Antihero
al;kdjfal;kj
al;kdjfal;kj

Post Post #1574 (ISO) » Thu May 29, 2014 12:53 pm

Post by Antihero »

just an overall analysis will do...

well... any analysis will do....

Return to “Completed Large Normal Games”