CarbonFiber
CarbonFiber
Mafia Scum
CarbonFiber
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #6675 (ISO) » Tue May 13, 2014 12:34 pm

Post by CarbonFiber »

In post 6670, Nachomamma8 wrote:i think if scum there was no need for me to be on that wagon
What would you have done then? Sit back and let the town lynch Mastin? That'd be as good as a scumclaim. Town-you would save Mastin and derail his wagon if you had a townread on him. Scum-you would have to do the same thing. Only way out is to scumread him and push him. Who wouldn't scumread you if you sat back and did nothing? That's not very Nacho-like and isn't something you can afford to do as scum. Town or scum, you have to influence the lynch in some way.
Titan
Titan
Mafia Scum
Titan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #6676 (ISO) » Tue May 13, 2014 12:34 pm

Post by Titan »

Nacho - what's your read on Penguin Alien?
Half troll/Half wall.

I'm (Arthur) the wall. Don't let Tammy fool you. She trolls you w/o you even knowing! It's like you're in a constant state on mindfuck. RUN WHILE YOU CAN.
Nachomamma8
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Devil in the Details

Post Post #6677 (ISO) » Tue May 13, 2014 12:37 pm

Post by Nachomamma8 »

In post 6670, Nachomamma8 wrote:
In post 6664, CarbonFiber wrote:
In post 6659, AngryPidgeon wrote:
In post 6644, CarbonFiber wrote:Where's the Nacho that is lynching scum left and right? I am only seeing excuses about how it is not your fault but no actual performance. Where's the fuel and the fire and the charged up passion and desire to wreck the scum into a thousand tiny pieces?
Wsa his push on Panda and mastin something other than that?

I feel like you keep talking out of both sides of your mouth saying that Nacho's sudden passion on mastin made no sense and that he simultaneously saying that he HAS NO PASSION.

Or aybe thats RG arguing one of those, I get mixed up.
I outlined this D3 when I went back and forth with Nacho. I was accusing him of bringing up the passion only when people started wondering about him and sitting back whenever it wasn't necessary. I also said his push on Mastin came at an opportunistic time - at a point when a Mastin lynch was very likely and just needed a little push in that direction to ensure that he got lynched.
i think if scum there was no need for me to be on that wagon
in fact, as i pointed out to mastin together, the wagon is the opposite of opportunistic because of how timing with that push happened
i put my towncred in the neighborhood (there was a lot) in the grinder by hard defending mastin
then, immediately after towncred is in the grinder, i HARD pushed mastin (not nudged him to death like you seem to be implying) and grinded towncred everywhere else.

all for one mislynch?

you remember wicked, where we preserved two people tunneling each other until as late as possible and let ampersand completely take the shit for it AND was able to push an additional mislynch possibility on notscience who went weird on his strong townread? why wouldn't i just do that here and let mastin die with an unbelievably strong townread on me?
"Playing with Nacho is like playing with a religious conservative." ~UncertainKitten

-- Fate, Vanilla Townie, was brutally stabbed by a throwing sword in endgame.
Nachomamma8
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Devil in the Details

Post Post #6678 (ISO) » Tue May 13, 2014 12:37 pm

Post by Nachomamma8 »

In post 6676, Titan wrote:Nacho - what's your read on Penguin Alien?
probably scum
"Playing with Nacho is like playing with a religious conservative." ~UncertainKitten

Red Gyarados
Red Gyarados
Goon
Red Gyarados
Goon
Goon

Post Post #6679 (ISO) » Tue May 13, 2014 12:38 pm

Post by Red Gyarados »

I was not going to be mislynched in wicked

I was too valuable to scum
Titan
Titan
Mafia Scum
Titan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #6680 (ISO) » Tue May 13, 2014 12:38 pm

Post by Titan »

:(
Half troll/Half wall.

I'm (Arthur) the wall. Don't let Tammy fool you. She trolls you w/o you even knowing! It's like you're in a constant state on mindfuck. RUN WHILE YOU CAN.
Nachomamma8
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Devil in the Details

Post Post #6681 (ISO) » Tue May 13, 2014 12:38 pm

Post by Nachomamma8 »

In post 6675, CarbonFiber wrote:
In post 6670, Nachomamma8 wrote:i think if scum there was no need for me to be on that wagon
What would you have done then? Sit back and let the town lynch Mastin? That'd be as good as a scumclaim. Town-you would save Mastin and derail his wagon if you had a townread on him. Scum-you would have to do the same thing. Only way out is to scumread him and push him. Who wouldn't scumread you if you sat back and did nothing? That's not very Nacho-like and isn't something you can afford to do as scum. Town or scum, you have to influence the lynch in some way.
Remember when I defended him earlier and everyone still wanted to lynch the shit out of him anyways?
I remember that.

Nachomamma8
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Devil in the Details

Post Post #6682 (ISO) » Tue May 13, 2014 12:39 pm

Post by Nachomamma8 »

do you disagree?

Titan
Titan
Mafia Scum
Titan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #6683 (ISO) » Tue May 13, 2014 12:39 pm

Post by Titan »

...I think I need to be the lynch today.

I'm going to spend some time in a hole, but I think that's going to be my conclusion.
Half troll/Half wall.

Nachomamma8
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Devil in the Details

Post Post #6684 (ISO) » Tue May 13, 2014 12:39 pm

Post by Nachomamma8 »

because if she's doing that thing where she's not really putting stuff in thread but being incredibly town in QT, please tell her to start funneling all of her thoughts into thread

Titan
Titan
Mafia Scum
Titan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #6685 (ISO) » Tue May 13, 2014 12:40 pm

Post by Titan »

In post 6682, Nachomamma8 wrote:
do you disagree?
nooooooot necessarily, it's just not what I wanted to hear.
Half troll/Half wall.

Red Gyarados
Red Gyarados
Goon
Red Gyarados
Goon
Goon

Post Post #6686 (ISO) » Tue May 13, 2014 12:40 pm

Post by Red Gyarados »

we aren't lynching you sorz

obvtown doesn't get ml'd
Titan
Titan
Mafia Scum
Titan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #6687 (ISO) » Tue May 13, 2014 12:41 pm

Post by Titan »

Nacho - was I faking my paranoia?

notscience - it might actually be necessary.
Half troll/Half wall.

CarbonFiber
CarbonFiber
Mafia Scum
CarbonFiber
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #6688 (ISO) » Tue May 13, 2014 12:41 pm

Post by CarbonFiber »

In post 6677, Nachomamma8 wrote:in fact, as i pointed out to mastin together, the wagon is the opposite of opportunistic because of how timing with that push happened
i put my towncred in the neighborhood (there was a lot) in the grinder by hard defending mastin
then, immediately after towncred is in the grinder, i HARD pushed mastin (not nudged him to death like you seem to be implying) and grinded towncred everywhere else.

all for one mislynch?

you remember wicked, where we preserved two people tunneling each other until as late as possible and let ampersand completely take the shit for it AND was able to push an additional mislynch possibility on notscience who went weird on his strong townread? why wouldn't i just do that here and let mastin die with an unbelievably strong townread on me?
Not all for one mislynch. I think you knew that if you hard-pushed a player, people would be more inclined to townread you especially those that know your playstyle - like me for instance, or Tammy, or Ffery, or Pie/GIF.

How would you preserve Mastin? Would you have townread him? If you did, then you'd have to derail his lynch, right? A weak "I am reading Mastin as town" isn't going to go anywhere. You'd have to forcefully influence the outcome of the day if you don't want people to catch onto you - and that means derailing the lynch so that Mastin lives another day.
Nachomamma8
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Devil in the Details

Post Post #6689 (ISO) » Tue May 13, 2014 12:41 pm

Post by Nachomamma8 »

In post 6685, Titan wrote:
do you disagree?
i'm sorry!
i still don't understand though

CarbonFiber
CarbonFiber
Mafia Scum
CarbonFiber
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #6690 (ISO) » Tue May 13, 2014 12:42 pm

Post by CarbonFiber »

In post 6681, Nachomamma8 wrote:
In post 6675, CarbonFiber wrote:
Remember when I defended him earlier and everyone still wanted to lynch the shit out of him anyways?
I remember that.
Yes, same with Rancid. You defended him ergo the lynch didn't happen. Sure, some others might want it but a true Nacho defense ensures that the lynch doesn't happen and you know it. Mastin would expect nothing less and if your defense was insufficient, he would still scumread you.
Red Gyarados
Red Gyarados
Goon
Red Gyarados
Goon
Goon

Post Post #6691 (ISO) » Tue May 13, 2014 12:43 pm

Post by Red Gyarados »

no it won't be
Nachomamma8
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Devil in the Details

Post Post #6692 (ISO) » Tue May 13, 2014 12:45 pm

Post by Nachomamma8 »

In post 6688, CarbonFiber wrote:How would you preserve Mastin? Would you have townread him? If you did, then you'd have to derail his lynch, right? A weak "I am reading Mastin as town" isn't going to go anywhere. You'd have to forcefully influence the outcome of the day if you don't want people to catch onto you - and that means derailing the lynch so that Mastin lives another day.
I would protect the hell out of mastin because mastin was god tier townreading me.
If she died, neighborhood gets slaps on the wrists galore, I gain cred with the neighborhood (and especially you) because you tunneled on a strong townread of mine and never let up.
If she lived... I have mastin very very very firmly in my pocket, neighborhood keeps pushing her and giving me an honest townread to protect, meaning I stay engaged, I can use that to keep you preoccupied and keep you from the position of having to reanalyze reads, push mislynches elsewhere.

Nachomamma8
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Devil in the Details

Post Post #6693 (ISO) » Tue May 13, 2014 12:45 pm

Post by Nachomamma8 »

In post 6687, Titan wrote:Nacho - was I faking my paranoia?

notscience - it might actually be necessary.
No.

Red Gyarados
Red Gyarados
Goon
Red Gyarados
Goon
Goon

Post Post #6694 (ISO) » Tue May 13, 2014 12:46 pm

Post by Red Gyarados »

nacho tell tammy we aren't lynching her
AngryPidgeon
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
Glenn Peck

Post Post #6695 (ISO) » Tue May 13, 2014 12:47 pm

Post by AngryPidgeon »

Tammy :neutral:
Titan
Titan
Mafia Scum
Titan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #6696 (ISO) » Tue May 13, 2014 12:47 pm

Post by Titan »

In post 6689, Nachomamma8 wrote:
In post 6685, Titan wrote:
do you disagree?
i'm sorry!
i still don't understand though
you will eventually.
Half troll/Half wall.

Nachomamma8
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Devil in the Details

Post Post #6697 (ISO) » Tue May 13, 2014 12:47 pm

Post by Nachomamma8 »

Tammy we aren't lynching you.

CarbonFiber
CarbonFiber
Mafia Scum
CarbonFiber
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #6698 (ISO) » Tue May 13, 2014 12:48 pm

Post by CarbonFiber »

In post 6692, Nachomamma8 wrote:
In post 6688, CarbonFiber wrote:How would you preserve Mastin? Would you have townread him? If you did, then you'd have to derail his lynch, right? A weak "I am reading Mastin as town" isn't going to go anywhere. You'd have to forcefully influence the outcome of the day if you don't want people to catch onto you - and that means derailing the lynch so that Mastin lives another day.
I would protect the hell out of mastin because mastin was god tier townreading me.
If she died, neighborhood gets slaps on the wrists galore, I gain cred with the neighborhood (and especially you) because you tunneled on a strong townread of mine and never let up.
If she lived... I have mastin very very very firmly in my pocket, neighborhood keeps pushing her and giving me an honest townread to protect, meaning I stay engaged, I can use that to keep you preoccupied and keep you from the position of having to reanalyze reads, push mislynches elsewhere.
Okay, you are right that the Mastin lynch got us to re-evaluate our reads and that didn't look favorable to you. And if you pushed a different mislynch, we'd still be tunneling Mastin today.

But that also means that if you don't take the opportunity to eliminate Mastin, she'd be bulletproof and a constant threat. You said before that Mastin was a threat to you. In Mentor-Mentee, you pointed out how she takes a day or two to nail down a good read on you.
Red Gyarados
Red Gyarados
Goon
Red Gyarados
Goon
Goon

Post Post #6699 (ISO) » Tue May 13, 2014 12:49 pm

Post by Red Gyarados »

If BRO and AP are town who is scum then nacho

do you think katsuki lied about her action

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”