Mafia Scum
Titan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #6325 (ISO) » Sat May 10, 2014 10:14 pm

Post by Titan »

In post 6322, CarbonFiber wrote:
In post 6319, Titan wrote:
In post 6313, CarbonFiber wrote:Okay, Cabd's online. I am going to do it in 5 minutes.
Congrats scum team!
Gah, you are not trolling me like you did with Bert in Chosen Mafia, are you?

*Take a deep breath.*
*Tammy is town.*
*Ditch that paranoia.*
*Breathe out*
UM? I frustrated Bert into hammering the Chosen I was purposefully avoiding getting on the wagon of, so I'm not sure what you're talking about.
Half troll/Half wall.

I'm (Arthur) the wall. Don't let Tammy fool you. She trolls you w/o you even knowing! It's like you're in a constant state on mindfuck. RUN WHILE YOU CAN.
CarbonFiber
CarbonFiber
Mafia Scum
CarbonFiber
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #6326 (ISO) » Sat May 10, 2014 10:17 pm

Post by CarbonFiber »

Do it now, DV.
CarbonFiber
CarbonFiber
Mafia Scum
CarbonFiber
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #6327 (ISO) » Sat May 10, 2014 10:18 pm

Post by CarbonFiber »

I want to stay off the wagon for moral/personal purposes basically.
The Fox and the Hound
The Fox and the Hound
Goon
The Fox and the Hound
Goon
Goon

Post Post #6328 (ISO) » Sat May 10, 2014 10:18 pm

Post by The Fox and the Hound »

That's all I need!

VOTE: CUPCAKE PANDA

PEdit: yeah that's why I offered.
Titan
Titan
Mafia Scum
Titan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #6329 (ISO) » Sat May 10, 2014 10:18 pm

Post by Titan »

In post 6323, CarbonFiber wrote:
In post 6320, Titan wrote:
In post 6318, CarbonFiber wrote:^ That was at Tammy.

DV, I'm fine with you hammering if you want. Tammy taking a stand against lynching Cupcake inspires me as well.
???
I was asking where I ranked compared to Nacho at reading you.
As of this game, I have no clue now. You've gone from I think tammy could fool me to yeah tammy's obvtown to IDK to yeah she's my strongest town read to ohmigodiknewit she's scum scum cuz not obvtown.

Faraday reads me best. There are a couple people at Westeros who know some of my tells. Then comes Nacho and maybe you. So you're in the top ten? I guess? I have no clue the paranoia tower you went on me this game suggests not in the best handful though?
Half troll/Half wall.

I'm (Arthur) the wall. Don't let Tammy fool you. She trolls you w/o you even knowing! It's like you're in a constant state on mindfuck. RUN WHILE YOU CAN.
Yulia Jue
Yulia Jue
Goon
Yulia Jue
Goon
Goon

Post Post #6330 (ISO) » Sat May 10, 2014 10:20 pm

Post by Yulia Jue »

Votecount 3-12 (Final)

With 12 players alive, it will take 7 votes to lynch or no lynch.

Magenta_thegreat (1): PeregrineV
AngryPidgeon (1): magenta_thegreat
CupcakePanda (7): AngryPidgeon, Just Sheep Us, Nachomamma8, Breakfast With Stalin, CupcakePanda, Penguin_Alien, The Fox and the Hound

Nachomamma8 (1): Red Gyarados

Not Voting (2): CarbonFiber, Titan,

Mod Note: None at the moment

Deadline is set at 13 days: (expired on 2014-05-20 18:13:27)
Yulia Jue
Yulia Jue
Goon
Yulia Jue
Goon
Goon

Post Post #6331 (ISO) » Sat May 10, 2014 10:24 pm

Post by Yulia Jue »

CupcakePanda, who was Chelsea Torn, Town Modified Delayer*, was lynched Day Three
*A town modified delayer also has a oneshot magnet ability

Night 3 deadline will be 48 hours: (expired on 2014-05-13 05:30:51)
The usual stipulation about all actions and a majority to end early apply.
Yulia Jue
Yulia Jue
Goon
Yulia Jue
Goon
Goon

Post Post #6332 (ISO) » Mon May 12, 2014 10:54 am

Post by Yulia Jue »

Bit under 12 hours remaining guys. Chop chop.
Yulia Jue
Yulia Jue
Goon
Yulia Jue
Goon
Goon

Post Post #6333 (ISO) » Mon May 12, 2014 9:33 pm

Post by Yulia Jue »

All actions in, majority of votes, yada yada.

Nobody died night three.

With 11 alive it will take 6 votes to lynch or no lynch.

Deadline is set at 12 days: (expired on 2014-05-25 04:32:54)
magenta_thegreat
magenta_thegreat
Goon
magenta_thegreat
Goon
Goon

Post Post #6334 (ISO) » Mon May 12, 2014 9:38 pm

Post by magenta_thegreat »

Ffery, are you an adult?
magenta_thegreat
magenta_thegreat
Goon
magenta_thegreat
Goon
Goon

Post Post #6335 (ISO) » Mon May 12, 2014 9:52 pm

Post by magenta_thegreat »

and what do you think of the lack of a kill?
Titan
Titan
Mafia Scum
Titan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #6336 (ISO) » Tue May 13, 2014 12:13 am

Post by Titan »

*sigh* I would just love it if once just once when a set of claims don't really point to obvscum and I try to slow it down people don't just forge ahead while ignoring me in the process.

Oh Tammy you so silly.

I did expect this game to be over though. I thought with the way yesterday went down and the annoying as fuck way that lynch happened, falcon looking at you, that scum had a way to end this game.

I pretty much feel like town is doomed here and were just gasping for breath waiting to be lead about either by scum or foolhardy town again. I don't even know how to parse through the mess.

My activity *might* be a bit less for the next few days. It's finals week.

In other news, I now suspect everyone.
Half troll/Half wall.

The Fox and the Hound
The Fox and the Hound
Goon
The Fox and the Hound
Goon
Goon

Post Post #6337 (ISO) » Tue May 13, 2014 12:33 am

Post by The Fox and the Hound »

-DV

And yeah I don't know I don't know I don't know.
Titan
Titan
Mafia Scum
Titan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #6338 (ISO) » Tue May 13, 2014 12:40 am

Post by Titan »

Several scum roleblockers doesn't make sense, but maybe one that can target multiple targets?

LB might still be able to use his role from the great beyond?

Heading to work but IDK.
Half troll/Half wall.

Tammy
Tammy
Survivor
Tammy
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #6339 (ISO) » Tue May 13, 2014 2:09 am

Post by Tammy »

quick question:

JSU - All of day one and two you were arguing for an obviously town Cupcake Panda. Why did yesterday you immediately jump on the ohmygosh obvscum brigade and ditching your ohmygosh oh so town read and NOT account for any possibility that he could still be town and something went awry with the roles.
I am in the top 90% of scumhunters onsite!
Titan
Titan
Mafia Scum
Titan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #6340 (ISO) » Tue May 13, 2014 2:10 am

Post by Titan »

In post 6339, Tammy wrote:quick question:

JSU - All of day one and two you were arguing for an obviously town Cupcake Panda. Why did yesterday you immediately jump on the ohmygosh obvscum brigade and ditching your ohmygosh oh so town read and NOT account for any possibility that he could still be town and something went awry with the roles.
Or you know, me.
Half troll/Half wall.

Titan
Titan
Mafia Scum
Titan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #6341 (ISO) » Tue May 13, 2014 2:15 am

Post by Titan »

Falcon - Why were you advocating and practically goading DV into voting for a wagon you wanted to stay off of for moral/personal reasons? Especially if you didn't think cupcake was scum?

Moreover why haven't you been voting this game at all? I get that you are slow to vote, but I looked back at NY169 and you still voted there and argued for wagons. I realize with my voting record I'm the last person who should be asking this but it feels like you're overemphasizing your slowness to vote and your behavior.
Half troll/Half wall.

Titan
Titan
Mafia Scum
Titan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #6342 (ISO) » Tue May 13, 2014 2:19 am

Post by Titan »

Aslo JSU - Why did you vote me yesterday when you did? You voted me for saying that you can't start bragging about your reads until you are right about scum.

Was that an annoyance vote? Or an actual "I think you're scum vote?"

If it was an actual "I think you're scum vote" why did me commenting on the ludicrousness of you bragging about town reads while pushing incorrect scum reads make me scum?

Also if you could answer that question sans the ridiculous, you're setting me up for a Mastin town flip, that would be wonderful.
Half troll/Half wall.

CarbonFiber
CarbonFiber
Mafia Scum
CarbonFiber
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #6343 (ISO) » Tue May 13, 2014 3:19 am

Post by CarbonFiber »

In post 6341, Titan wrote:Falcon - Why were you advocating and practically goading DV into voting for a wagon you wanted to stay off of for moral/personal reasons? Especially if you didn't think cupcake was scum?

Moreover why haven't you been voting this game at all? I get that you are slow to vote, but I looked back at NY169 and you still voted there and argued for wagons. I realize with my voting record I'm the last person who should be asking this but it feels like you're overemphasizing your slowness to vote and your behavior.
I didn't think that anything besides a Cupcake wagon was going to happen yesterday no matter what. I thought he was going to flip town and people were on the wrong track. But I was also tired enough of the noise. It reached a point where I realized there was only going to be one direction in which the lynch would go so I thought I'd hammer and end it already. BUT, I didn't want to contribute to yet another crap lynch. I genuinely believed he was going to flip town, I just wanted to move on, see the flip, and get to the next day. So, I was waffling hard on whether or not to hammer. DV came in and said he wanted to hammer. I'd rather someone who actually wanted to hammer and thought that he would flip scum do it so I at least don't feel like I contributed to the shit state of the game. DV thought Cupcake would flip scum so he hammered. I didn't "goad" him, how the heck did I do that? I only okayed his decision to hammer.

I have been arguing for wagons here. I talked about how I was slow to vote because people asked me why I didn't have my vote on MastinSSK. There weren't enough spots on the wagon. Nacho didn't get one and neither did Stalin. The only person off the wagon who didn't want to vote MastinSSK was AP.
CarbonFiber
CarbonFiber
Mafia Scum
CarbonFiber
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #6344 (ISO) » Tue May 13, 2014 3:21 am

Post by CarbonFiber »

In post 6336, Titan wrote:*sigh* I would just love it if once just once when a set of claims don't really point to obvscum and I try to slow it down people don't just forge ahead while ignoring me in the process.

Oh Tammy you so silly.

I did expect this game to be over though. I thought with the way yesterday went down and the annoying as fuck way that lynch happened, falcon looking at you, that scum had a way to end this game.

I pretty much feel like town is doomed here and were just gasping for breath waiting to be lead about either by scum or foolhardy town again. I don't even know how to parse through the mess.

My activity *might* be a bit less for the next few days. It's finals week.

In other news, I now suspect everyone.
I tried to slow things down as well. AP and Nacho were the ones rushing.
Titan
Titan
Mafia Scum
Titan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #6345 (ISO) » Tue May 13, 2014 3:23 am

Post by Titan »

Did you guys come up with anything groundbreaking in the neighborhood last night?
Half troll/Half wall.

CarbonFiber
CarbonFiber
Mafia Scum
CarbonFiber
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #6346 (ISO) » Tue May 13, 2014 3:25 am

Post by CarbonFiber »

I came up with something but I'm not sure whether to talk about it yet. We didn't really talk in the neighborhood because I didn't trust Nacho. I asked him who his last partner was besides AP and Penguin. He didn't tell me. I asked after daystart him why he didn't kill you since you'd make it harder for him to blow his cover and get me mislynched. He didn't respond to that either.
CarbonFiber
CarbonFiber
Mafia Scum
CarbonFiber
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #6347 (ISO) » Tue May 13, 2014 3:32 am

Post by CarbonFiber »

Regarding the lynch:
I
was the one that was annoyed. I was right up there with you trying to argue that it was a bad choice of a lynch but at some point it hit me that it was a foregone conclusion so I decided better sooner rather than later. I was happy with DV hammering when he did. In an ideal scenario, we didn't lynch Cupcake. But lynching him then was better than lynching him at deadline with the way the day was going.
CarbonFiber
CarbonFiber
Mafia Scum
CarbonFiber
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #6348 (ISO) » Tue May 13, 2014 3:40 am

Post by CarbonFiber »

Yeah, I don't see where I goaded him other than a do it now in response to him saying he wants to.

I have you, JSU, PV, and RG as strong town with AP, Nacho, and Penguin as scum. Fox and Magenta are null.
Titan
Titan
Mafia Scum
Titan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #6349 (ISO) » Tue May 13, 2014 3:52 am

Post by Titan »

You did though. You were like, uh I'm just gonna hammer. Okay you do it. I'll do it, no I wanna stay off for moral and personal reasons.

That was after katsuki finally showed up and started talking about the too many investigative claims, which by the way is the only person to actually notice that too even though I brought it up.

Notscience had shown up and was voting for Nacho.

I just don't get your behavior at all.
Half troll/Half wall.

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”