Titan
Mafia Scum
Titan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #6200 (ISO) » Sat May 10, 2014 7:36 pm

Post by Titan »

In post 6199, magenta_thegreat wrote:
In post 6195, Hello Kitty Creampuff wrote:Ehh... later.. like, monday maybe. No computer at my disposal

also, I sobered the fuck up pretty fast, I am a little disapointed
This dies tomorrow.
Half troll/Half wall.

I'm (Arthur) the wall. Don't let Tammy fool you. She trolls you w/o you even knowing! It's like you're in a constant state on mindfuck. RUN WHILE YOU CAN.
AngryPidgeon
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
Glenn Peck

Post Post #6201 (ISO) » Sat May 10, 2014 7:37 pm

Post by AngryPidgeon »

In post 6170, Red Gyarados wrote:3) Occams is yelling at me because it seems like
AP's attempted to confirm nacho as town
and bro is attempting to confirm AP as town and Idon't like it no I don't not one bit
When the fuck did the bolded happen?

Are you referring to night 1 where the mafia team let me investigate Nacho and I got no results back? Cause if you think Im scum then how the fuck did I try to confirm Nacho by claiming nothing on him. And if Im town then wtf is your point.
AngryPidgeon
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
Glenn Peck

Post Post #6202 (ISO) » Sat May 10, 2014 7:39 pm

Post by AngryPidgeon »

In post 6171, Red Gyarados wrote:Tammy what do you think of PA's null read on me
Stop being a lurkfuck and hiding behind your buddies rather vanilla-flavored wallposts?
penguin_alien
penguin_alien
Mafia Scum
penguin_alien
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #6203 (ISO) » Sat May 10, 2014 7:40 pm

Post by penguin_alien »

F-16, this isn't fitting into my understanding of your town play. You're always really logical and fact-based, where even your 'emotional' reactions are designed as means to an end. But that's obviously not happening here, so I have to decide if it's an aberration as you say or if you have a motive I'm not seeing.

When you bounce all over with stuff like saying that your role PM implies multiple cops and being suspicious that we have multiple cop-like roles claimed, I get worried.

Let's look at our games: town-town in HP: CoS, and you misread me enough that I couldn't really work with you. scum-town in Resistance and you went OTT strategically. town-scum in 295; I don't tend to take notes on people's town play when I'm scum; I'm too busy trying to screw them over. scum-town in Wicked where I massively misread you.

So I don't think I'm any great shakes at reading you, and I'm sure as hell not going to be arrogant enough to think I can after being crushed in Wicked.

I am willing to step back, listen to whatever Tammy's thinking, and reevaluate. That's my best offer.

P-edit: notscience, too bad, I hold you responsible for your slot's play. That game was a quick read, and if you didn't choose to read it, that's on you. I spent the whole time from when I replaced in until I got lynched screaming at people to apply some fucking brain power to the game and got nada. You not reading doesn't redeem you one iota. Seriously, when you can't be arsed to check flips in the OP when dealing with mass claim...you don't get to come in here and demand I town read you on your say-so.
magenta_thegreat
magenta_thegreat
Goon
magenta_thegreat
Goon
Goon

Post Post #6204 (ISO) » Sat May 10, 2014 7:40 pm

Post by magenta_thegreat »

Yeah, I broke my promise (I guess?) bite me
AngryPidgeon
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
Glenn Peck

Post Post #6205 (ISO) » Sat May 10, 2014 7:41 pm

Post by AngryPidgeon »

The scumteam is still Panda, Red Gary, PV, {CF/Nacho/Fox}
AngryPidgeon
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
Glenn Peck

Post Post #6206 (ISO) » Sat May 10, 2014 7:42 pm

Post by AngryPidgeon »

Im going to play some lol, but I'll be back. tremble scumfucks.
Red Gyarados
Red Gyarados
Goon
Red Gyarados
Goon
Goon

Post Post #6207 (ISO) » Sat May 10, 2014 7:43 pm

Post by Red Gyarados »

Hey, Tammy.

How many teeth am I going to want drilled reading up on the thread?

I'm also going to now blatantly avoid anyone who isn't Tammy for the immediate future.

which of course is me, trying to avoid responding to the solid cases against me

The above is me taking away the case that would have been made against this post

as what that

and that

and that

pedit-

I swear to god if I posted once in that game PA it was on page 5. Bert might have been copying me, but I swear to fucking god I didn't do jack shit. Look at the timing of that vote. If it's in the gap of the past two weeks it wasn't fucking me so stop trying to say it was. You know that Bert was copying Mollie in Wicked. He's copied me before.
Just Sheep Us
Just Sheep Us
Goon
Just Sheep Us
Goon
Goon

Post Post #6208 (ISO) » Sat May 10, 2014 7:45 pm

Post by Just Sheep Us »

In post 6173, CarbonFiber wrote:I find it odd that there are basically two claimed cops in the game. One full cop (+tracker on town) and one limited cop (where scum choose one of three suspects to give back). My role PM confirms that there is more than one cop because it says that we appear as a replica to "all" cops.

If both the claimed cops are town and sane (which I wonder if they are), then the scum need to have some serious power to counter them.
:neutral:

if your role pm confirms there is more than one cop why do you find it out that there are basically two claimed cops???
Red Gyarados
Red Gyarados
Goon
Red Gyarados
Goon
Goon

Post Post #6209 (ISO) » Sat May 10, 2014 7:46 pm

Post by Red Gyarados »

why the fuck am I getting into fights with people I like to play with
Just Sheep Us
Just Sheep Us
Goon
Just Sheep Us
Goon
Goon

Post Post #6210 (ISO) » Sat May 10, 2014 7:47 pm

Post by Just Sheep Us »

In post 6185, AngryPidgeon wrote:
In post 6173, CarbonFiber wrote:I find it odd that there are basically two claimed cops.
My role PM confirms that there is more than one cop
<3 you ap
Just Sheep Us
Just Sheep Us
Goon
Just Sheep Us
Goon
Goon

Post Post #6211 (ISO) » Sat May 10, 2014 7:48 pm

Post by Just Sheep Us »

In post 6193, Titan wrote:You're not confirmed town.
yes he is
CarbonFiber
CarbonFiber
Mafia Scum
CarbonFiber
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #6212 (ISO) » Sat May 10, 2014 7:49 pm

Post by CarbonFiber »

In post 6203, penguin_alien wrote:F-16, this isn't fitting into my understanding of your town play. You're always really logical and fact-based, where even your 'emotional' reactions are designed as means to an end. But that's obviously not happening here, so I have to decide if it's an aberration as you say or if you have a motive I'm not seeing.

When you bounce all over with stuff like saying that your role PM implies multiple cops and being suspicious that we have multiple cop-like roles claimed, I get worried.

Let's look at our games: town-town in HP: CoS, and you misread me enough that I couldn't really work with you. scum-town in Resistance and you went OTT strategically. town-scum in 295; I don't tend to take notes on people's town play when I'm scum; I'm too busy trying to screw them over. scum-town in Wicked where I massively misread you.

So I don't think I'm any great shakes at reading you, and I'm sure as hell not going to be arrogant enough to think I can after being crushed in Wicked.

I am willing to step back, listen to whatever Tammy's thinking, and reevaluate. That's my best offer.
About the cops: I think I was unclear what I was saying. I am not suspicious of there being multiple cops - that's to be expected. Rather I found it an odd game design decision on Cabd's part if he didn't also stack the scumteam with multiple ways to get around them.

I think I addressed the emotions vs logic part. I wasn't being strategic, I just happened to be stressed at that time. I guess my frustration was that you weren't really engaging me to figure me out beyond "I won't talk to you now but I'll go talk to Tammy some more in my secret thread." I guess I at least understand now why Tammy was so pissed off at all of us in the neighborhood. Need to see it from the other side to really feel it.
Just Sheep Us
Just Sheep Us
Goon
Just Sheep Us
Goon
Goon

Post Post #6213 (ISO) » Sat May 10, 2014 7:51 pm

Post by Just Sheep Us »

In post 6196, CarbonFiber wrote:No, it isn't confirmed from Cabd but it is likely. What I found odd was from a game design perspective - putting two cops in suggests sufficient counters for the scum. If not, then it is too OP.
this seems like something you should be saving for when we've lynched a couple scum and they've flipped goon

why are you speculating that multiple cops might be OP (despite your role pm confirming the existence of multiple cops) because the scumteam that we know nothing about might not be powerful enough to counter???
The Fox and the Hound
The Fox and the Hound
Goon
The Fox and the Hound
Goon
Goon

Post Post #6214 (ISO) » Sat May 10, 2014 7:51 pm

Post by The Fox and the Hound »

Baaa
CarbonFiber
CarbonFiber
Mafia Scum
CarbonFiber
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #6215 (ISO) » Sat May 10, 2014 7:52 pm

Post by CarbonFiber »

In post 6208, Just Sheep Us wrote:
In post 6173, CarbonFiber wrote:I find it odd that there are basically two claimed cops in the game. One full cop (+tracker on town) and one limited cop (where scum choose one of three suspects to give back). My role PM confirms that there is more than one cop because it says that we appear as a replica to "all" cops.

If both the claimed cops are town and sane (which I wonder if they are), then the scum need to have some serious power to counter them.
:neutral:

if your role pm confirms there is more than one cop why do you find it out that there are basically two claimed cops???
I misspoke. I am not suspicious of there being multiple cops as in by question their alignment. I think it would be unbalanced from a game design POV if the scumteam doesn't have adequate counters. (I suspect AP but that's more play-based).
Red Gyarados
Red Gyarados
Goon
Red Gyarados
Goon
Goon

Post Post #6216 (ISO) » Sat May 10, 2014 7:52 pm

Post by Red Gyarados »

Look, PA.

I'm sorry.

I am really, truly, sorry.

But it did bug the shit out of me you weren't townreading me, and I do agree fully I should have read that game however I promise you (I don't think you'll believe me but I'm telling the truth) the last time I posted in that game was post 97. The rest of it was bert. I'm a shitty hydra partner, I get it. I get that we ended up voting a town tracker or whatever and it was bad and I should have been there the whole time trying to do shit but I wasn't and I can't change that.

All I want is to be townread because then I can actually start working shit out with you and Tammy and Fox because there's no way in hell I'm trusting nacho. GIF/pie are dead, natimuffin are dead. I want to sheep bro but that doesn't mean I'm not uberly paranoid of him.

I'm sorry I'm being really obstinate but I'm trying to come back in and do shit but my first and foremost goal in every game is to be townread and not being townread here just... yeah.
Red Gyarados
Red Gyarados
Goon
Red Gyarados
Goon
Goon

Post Post #6217 (ISO) » Sat May 10, 2014 7:53 pm

Post by Red Gyarados »

I can't even fucking apologize right

>.>
Titan
Titan
Mafia Scum
Titan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #6218 (ISO) » Sat May 10, 2014 7:53 pm

Post by Titan »

In post 6211, Just Sheep Us wrote:
yes he is
...no he's not and you aren't either. If you can't grasp my concept, go back to mafia school.
Half troll/Half wall.

I'm (Arthur) the wall. Don't let Tammy fool you. She trolls you w/o you even knowing! It's like you're in a constant state on mindfuck. RUN WHILE YOU CAN.
CarbonFiber
CarbonFiber
Mafia Scum
CarbonFiber
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #6219 (ISO) » Sat May 10, 2014 7:54 pm

Post by CarbonFiber »

In post 6216, Red Gyarados wrote:Look, PA.

I'm sorry.

I am really, truly, sorry.

But it did bug the shit out of me you weren't townreading me, and I do agree fully I should have read that game however I promise you (I don't think you'll believe me but I'm telling the truth) the last time I posted in that game was post 97. The rest of it was bert. I'm a shitty hydra partner, I get it. I get that we ended up voting a town tracker or whatever and it was bad and I should have been there the whole time trying to do shit but I wasn't and I can't change that.

All I want is to be townread because then I can actually start working shit out with you and Tammy and Fox because there's no way in hell I'm trusting nacho. GIF/pie are dead, natimuffin are dead. I want to sheep bro but that doesn't mean I'm not uberly paranoid of him.

I'm sorry I'm being really obstinate but I'm trying to come back in and do shit but my first and foremost goal in every game is to be townread and not being townread here just... yeah.
You missed me. I am obvtown.
Red Gyarados
Red Gyarados
Goon
Red Gyarados
Goon
Goon

Post Post #6220 (ISO) » Sat May 10, 2014 7:54 pm

Post by Red Gyarados »

CF that post made me smile when I was seriously feeling down about this

thanks <3

Tammy my question about the teeth still stands
Titan
Titan
Mafia Scum
Titan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #6221 (ISO) » Sat May 10, 2014 7:55 pm

Post by Titan »

In post 6218, Titan wrote:
In post 6211, Just Sheep Us wrote:
yes he is
...no he's not and you aren't either. If you can't grasp my concept, go back to mafia school.
like the day you die and flip town, he's most likely town, but still not *confirmed* town and this shouldn't be a fight you're fighting.
Half troll/Half wall.

Just Sheep Us
Just Sheep Us
Goon
Just Sheep Us
Goon
Goon

Post Post #6222 (ISO) » Sat May 10, 2014 7:56 pm

Post by Just Sheep Us »

In post 6218, Titan wrote:...no he's not and you aren't either. If you can't grasp my concept, go back to mafia school.
i'm plenty schooled, it's just that my education is faith based and you went to waffleschool

i think that's why we're like oil and water
Red Gyarados
Red Gyarados
Goon
Red Gyarados
Goon
Goon

Post Post #6223 (ISO) » Sat May 10, 2014 7:57 pm

Post by Red Gyarados »

Waffleschool sounds better than faith school

faith school sounds like religious school

waffle school sounds like yum