Jack of All Trades
Yates
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #825 (ISO) » Thu Apr 24, 2014 8:36 am

Post by Yates »

Wait.

UNVOTE: UnfriendlyNeighbors

UnfriendlyNeighbors is a Mac/Cabd Hydra.
Coming soon: 50 Shades of Null
Please pm me to pre-in
vezokpiraka
vezokpiraka
Jack of All Trades
vezokpiraka
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #826 (ISO) » Thu Apr 24, 2014 8:37 am

Post by vezokpiraka »

In post 823, PeregrineV wrote:
In post 822, Josh_B wrote:
In post 820, PeregrineV wrote:Top 4 wagons suck.
What's your top pick then?
UnfriendlyNeighbors. A hydra of
Mastin/Nero
(who have, in games this size put up more posts than some complete Newbie games) with nothing to say is not VT or a town PR. They are scum.
jason wrote: UnfriendlyNeighbors (Mac/Cabd Hydra)
Does not compute. PV and Yates both get dumb points.
Windows hasn't detected any keyboard. Press Enter.
Yates
Yates
Jack of All Trades
Yates
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #827 (ISO) » Thu Apr 24, 2014 8:37 am

Post by Yates »

In post 826, vezokpiraka wrote:Does not compute. PV and Yates both get dumb points.
Ninjaed.
Please pm me to pre-in
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #828 (ISO) » Thu Apr 24, 2014 8:38 am

Post by Nero Cain »

bull shit Yates, I wasn't misrepping you or trying to start an argument.
Of all tyrannies,a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

edited c.s. lewis quote b/c limit
displaced
displaced
Goon
displaced
Goon
Goon

Post Post #829 (ISO) » Thu Apr 24, 2014 8:49 am

Post by displaced »

Apologies for continued lurkaderpery, have had a too heavy game workload and was focused elsewhere but that game has now finished and I will have more time to devote here.

Liking PV's recent posts, (although I think Yates just may be a good wagon? Im probably gonna devote some time to sifting the SG/Yates sit at some pont) got some bad vibes about AJ and UN for pushing JOshb's multiball specs as scummy, since a game this size is gonna be multiball most of the time. Especially think it's out of place for the Cabd hydra to be pushing this

Josh, why are you so interested in peoples reads on me specifically? Vote me if you think Im scum, a good wagoning may invigorate me
Yates
Yates
Jack of All Trades
Yates
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #830 (ISO) » Thu Apr 24, 2014 9:03 am

Post by Yates »

In post 828, Nero Cain wrote:bull shit Yates, I wasn't misrepping you or trying to start an argument.
Your needles during the Yates-SG stuff felt like prods.
Your needles during the Yates-JoshB stuff felt like prods.
Your "confusion" about thinking I somehow thought SG was Town because I was dropping the semantic argument point feels like a misrep.

*shrug*

Also, your "scum hunting" feels pretty hollow.
Please pm me to pre-in
Chandra Nalaar
Chandra Nalaar
she/any
Mafia Scum
Chandra Nalaar
she/any
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: she/any

Post Post #831 (ISO) » Thu Apr 24, 2014 9:29 am

Post by Chandra Nalaar »

I am still in the process of trying to care about Yates/SG.

I don't plan on ever completing this process. I have light town reads on both of them and am far more interested in other targets. Also, wall fights have a tendency to be either very clear-cut (hi) or extremely useless.
Squirrel Girl
Squirrel Girl
Mafia Scum
Squirrel Girl
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #832 (ISO) » Thu Apr 24, 2014 9:56 am

Post by Squirrel Girl »

In post 817, Josh_B wrote:
In post 815, Squirrel Girl wrote:
So I'm still confused what you're on about - I don't feel like you actually understand the situation because it feels like you're bringing up weird points.
Ok, This should have been brought up before. What's your read on Displaced?
I don't even know what you're talking about anymore.

I have a null read on Displaced. I think it's best I don't say anything about gut reads or leans or compare him to the strength of other null reads because then another derpstorm will start up.
mozamis
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #833 (ISO) » Thu Apr 24, 2014 10:03 am

Post by mozamis »

In post 829, displaced wrote:got some bad vibes about AJ and UN for pushing JOshb's multiball specs as scummy, since a game this size is gonna be multiball most of the time.
Completely agree with this. Also, the "too much info" slip doesn't really make sense in this case, since scum won't have any info on the possbility of another scum team. So even if Josh is scum, he can't make that slip, since he can't know anyway.
But also, people who are suspicious of Josh need to look at some of his posts. Some of them may be hard to follow, but they seem really original. Odds on the guy being scum are very small.
You've reached that age, Listy. 24, 25...Your muscles give up, they wave a little white flag of surrender and without any warning at all, you're suddenly a fat bastard...
mozamis
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #834 (ISO) » Thu Apr 24, 2014 10:08 am

Post by mozamis »

In post 804, Aunt Jemina wrote:I strongly believe this is claiming scum.
Aunt J, please explain. You're a strong player, how can you possibly see this as a scum claim?
You've reached that age, Listy. 24, 25...Your muscles give up, they wave a little white flag of surrender and without any warning at all, you're suddenly a fat bastard...
mozamis
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #835 (ISO) » Thu Apr 24, 2014 10:12 am

Post by mozamis »

In post 739, UniversalSlutBus wrote:This is something of a misrepresentation, I haven’t actually accused Peregrine of being scum or insinuated as such, whereas you seem to be putting that spin on my words.
I’m curious about his scum read on me and I’m curious as to why he didn’t speak up about the charizard vote earlier as I don’t recall him saying anything, but I haven't implied that he's scum for it. You’re twisting the intent of my words to appear scummy, which in turn makes you scum in my book.

VOTE: Mozamis
Thanks for the OMGUS. My whole point was that you DID NOT openly accuse PV of being scum. But the whole reason for my vote was that it looked like you were insinuating he was scum, without saying so openly.
pidgey
pidgey
Mafia Scum
pidgey
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #836 (ISO) » Thu Apr 24, 2014 10:25 am

Post by pidgey »

Im gonna be away until tomorrow night, traveling! Sorry.
-----------------
Sup
mozamis
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #837 (ISO) » Thu Apr 24, 2014 10:28 am

Post by mozamis »

In post 821, Yates wrote:I didn't see this:
In post 780, Josh_B wrote:Secondly, I suspect that at least one team already had this information.
Likely both teams would know if this is multifaction since typically each team is given a role that is expressly designed to find a member of another faction. Again, look at WWE 2.0 and check out the role pm for Scott Hall. Plus, if you are in a game this size, you are scum, and you only have 2 or 3 buddies? Chances are pretty much 100% there's another team out there so the logic isn't all that hard.
Shit, ignore my point about scum not knowing about another scum team then. I could have sworn in DR Who mafia (Jason large game), when I was scum, we didnt know there was another scum team until day 2, but I wasnt in the game very much.
Either way, Josh is so likely town it doesnt matter.
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #838 (ISO) » Thu Apr 24, 2014 10:29 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 830, Yates wrote:
In post 828, Nero Cain wrote:bull shit Yates, I wasn't misrepping you or trying to start an argument.
no and no

Your "confusion" about thinking I somehow thought SG was Town because I was dropping the semantic argument point feels like a misrep.
Calling something bullshit, saying that you were going to leave this alone and then not revoting doesn't really make it clear that you still had a scum read on her. So you going "OMG you couldn't read my mind." is so derp.
Of all tyrannies,a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #839 (ISO) » Thu Apr 24, 2014 10:29 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 830, Yates wrote:
no and no

Calling something bullshit, saying that you were going to leave this alone and then not revoting doesn't really make it clear that you still had a scum read on her. So you going "OMG you couldn't read my mind." is so derp.

ThAdmiral
ThAdmiral
Jack of All Trades
ThAdmiral
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #840 (ISO) » Thu Apr 24, 2014 12:59 pm

Post by ThAdmiral »

I feel like people are ignoring my questions.
@ nero cain: I'm pretty sure I've asked you 2 or 3 questions I didn't get answers too
@ josh b: you didn't answer my question about 2 scum teams, although you did basically cover what I was asking with pere
@ people voting rufflig: no one has given me a clear case on him, and I've asked for this at least a couple of times
Don't ask me to provide self meta
The Rufflig
The Rufflig
Mafia Scum
The Rufflig
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #841 (ISO) » Thu Apr 24, 2014 1:30 pm

Post by The Rufflig »

@Aunt Jemina & ZZZX: Both of you are voting for Josh_B. I would like your opinions on something. Josh_B posts #474, #479, #483, #485, #489, #502, #506, #509, & #511. Specifically, his not understanding about fake claims on this site. If you feel that Josh_B's posts ring true, would you not think that Josh_B did
not
receive such a role pm?

@Chandra: Thank you for your comments. You'll understand if I don't respond to them and just run runaway.
Don't Panic!
Where there's life there's hope. Be seeing you!
Wolf Avatar cropped from art by Deligaris@DeviantArt
Chandra Nalaar
Chandra Nalaar
she/any
Mafia Scum
Chandra Nalaar
she/any
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: she/any

Post Post #842 (ISO) » Thu Apr 24, 2014 1:42 pm

Post by Chandra Nalaar »

Nor will you read them apparently seeing as that post wasn't addressed to you
Josh_B
Josh_B
Mafia Scum
Josh_B
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #843 (ISO) » Thu Apr 24, 2014 4:25 pm

Post by Josh_B »

@displaced, SqG. Pidgey says that the reference that was made to his scum hunting was from another game where he hit scum on his first vote. SqG's comment would indicate that Pidgey hit scum again on his first try. But how does SqG know that? We have been talking about whether she thinks Pidgey is town and the actual thing that we're questioning is How does putting a weak, early vote on Displaced identify townness, or indicate scum hunting more than anyone else?

If it isn't about Pidgey, then it must be about Displaced, but why? Is it because she already knows that he is scum?
After two days of talking about this, SqG's response concerning Displaced is empty and null. But at the same time, she seems ignorant that such a connection was indicated by her post.
Josh_B
Josh_B
Mafia Scum
Josh_B
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #844 (ISO) » Thu Apr 24, 2014 4:31 pm

Post by Josh_B »

In post 840, ThAdmiral wrote:I feel like people are ignoring my questions.
@ nero cain: I'm pretty sure I've asked you 2 or 3 questions I didn't get answers too
@ josh b: you didn't answer my question about 2 scum teams, although you did basically cover what I was asking with pere
@ people voting rufflig: no one has given me a clear case on him, and I've asked for this at least a couple of times
Sorry bro, sometimes when more than one person asks me a question, I choose one post and respond in tandem
But about the Ruflig case, You are kidding me right?!?! You quoted half my post regarding my read on him, but you didn't respond to that part. :evil: See 742... again.
Josh_B
Josh_B
Mafia Scum
Josh_B
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #845 (ISO) » Thu Apr 24, 2014 4:41 pm

Post by Josh_B »

And since UFN was already in my notes, I don't mind hopping over to that wagon for now.

VOTE: UnfriendlyNeighbors
Squirrel Girl
Squirrel Girl
Mafia Scum
Squirrel Girl
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #846 (ISO) » Thu Apr 24, 2014 5:36 pm

Post by Squirrel Girl »

In post 843, Josh_B wrote:@displaced, SqG. Pidgey says that the reference that was made to his scum hunting was from another game where he hit scum on his first vote. SqG's comment would indicate that Pidgey hit scum again on his first try. But how does SqG know that? We have been talking about whether she thinks Pidgey is town and the actual thing that we're questioning is How does putting a weak, early vote on Displaced identify townness, or indicate scum hunting more than anyone else?

If it isn't about Pidgey, then it must be about Displaced, but why? Is it because she already knows that he is scum?
After two days of talking about this, SqG's response concerning Displaced is empty and null. But at the same time, she seems ignorant that such a connection was indicated by her post.
This is not a functional response to me. It's like half a thought, and the half that I'm seeing doesn't make sense.

You think Pidgey made some comment about some other game he was in...okay.
Somehow I made a comment relating to this game...? What? When, how, where?
Me making that comment would make Displaced town...?
But then I'm not aware that it has...(well, *duh* because I didn't make it about some other game about clearing Displaced, I never even commented about Displaced)

I'm still not sure what game you're playing, but I feel like you're trying to be so clever that you've created a game on top of this one where people are talking about things they aren't talking about, and then you're drawing connections off that and then acting curious that people have no idea what you're talking about.
Josh_B
Josh_B
Mafia Scum
Josh_B
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #847 (ISO) » Thu Apr 24, 2014 6:46 pm

Post by Josh_B »

[quote="In post 846, Squirrel Girl"][/quote]
Read the Day Phase. Look at it again.
1. Pidgey put's a weak early vote on Displaced
2. SqG says Pidgey is scum hunting and therefore more town than Yates.
3. Yates says WTF to SqG
4. Pidgey says that he thinks "2" was a reference to Disney Princess Mafia that he played with SqG
5. Yates and SqG go at it over Pidgey without addressing the possible relationship between SqG and Displaced as the grounds for "2".
Scenarios-
1. SqG knows that displaced is mafia. She is commenting on Pidgey's expert randomness and calling it scum hunting.
OR
2. SqG doesn't even realize that she made that connection, or that such a connection could be made from her comments.
AND
3. SqG equates weak early votes to scum hunting which she believes is alignment indicative.

Conclusion-
SqG's ignorance on how Displaced fits into the equation seems legit. If there are reasons to vote SqG, they aren't here.
ZZZX
ZZZX
Survivor
ZZZX
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #848 (ISO) » Thu Apr 24, 2014 7:24 pm

Post by ZZZX »

In post 841, The Rufflig wrote:@Aunt Jemina & ZZZX: Both of you are voting for Josh_B. I would like your opinions on something. Josh_B posts #474, #479, #483, #485, #489, #502, #506, #509, & #511. Specifically, his not understanding about fake claims on this site. If you feel that Josh_B's posts ring true, would you not think that Josh_B did
not
receive such a role pm?

@Chandra: Thank you for your comments. You'll understand if I don't respond to them and just run runaway.
I would love if you would save me just the bit of time and use Post BBcode

so I will use them here then tell you my opinion after I read them

UnfriendlyNeighbors
UnfriendlyNeighbors
Townie
UnfriendlyNeighbors
Townie
Townie

Post Post #849 (ISO) » Thu Apr 24, 2014 11:58 pm

Post by UnfriendlyNeighbors »

In post 765, PeregrineV wrote:
In post 710, UnfriendlyNeighbors wrote:Cabdhead is gonna datamine this and catch up officially tomorrow, so hold me to it.
OK.

Vote: UnfriendlyNeighbors
Cool, call me when you place a real fucking vote.
In post 766, BulbaFenix wrote:
In post 763, pidgey wrote: Unfriendly looks townish, even if a little too safe at times, wish he'd gave more stand out points.
That's the problem. I have a hard time believing that Cabd as town would be playing it safe.

-Bulba
Considering Cabd hasn't made any posts of real substance either, I wouldn't say he's been playing it safe. Most of them have been me.

I'm still back on page 15, but planning on powering through tonight and tomorrow hopefully.

VOTE: Josh

I'm putting our vote here for the time being for the multiball comment. I think Cabd will agree until we sync up properly at least, time will tell.

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”