Yosarian2
Yosarian2
(shrug)
Yosarian2
(shrug)
(shrug)

Post Post #2050 (ISO) » Fri Apr 27, 2007 4:35 pm

Post by Yosarian2 »

Wow, Fritzer, an actually relevent post.

Anyway, I guess that's it. Mafiascum already went down once tonight, I'd better make this kill now while I can. Wish me luck.

execute:Mnowax
I want us to win just for Yos' inevitable rant alone. -CrashTextDummie
Thok
Thok
Disgrace to SKs everywhere
Thok

Post Post #2051 (ISO) » Fri Apr 27, 2007 4:47 pm

Post by Thok »

With that Yosarian2 executes mnowax. He was another
townie
. Yosarian2 steps down from the throne.

It is now Night 4. Night will last until Friday, May 4. Hopefully I will get a replacement for Battle Mage by that time.
I replaced into Chess Mafia for 6 months, and all I got was a win and this lousy sig.
Thok
Thok
Thok

Post Post #2052 (ISO) » Sat Apr 28, 2007 10:37 am

Post by Thok »

I may have a replacement for Battle Mage lined up. Night will still last to the given deadline.
I replaced into Chess Mafia for 6 months, and all I got was a win and this lousy sig.
Thok
Thok
Thok

Post Post #2053 (ISO) » Sun Apr 29, 2007 5:53 pm

Post by Thok »

Mnowax has come back to life as a zombie. He replaces Battle Mage.
Thok
Thok
Thok

Post Post #2054 (ISO) » Fri May 04, 2007 10:16 am

Post by Thok »

The life of a kingmaker is interesting. There are rituals to fulfill, prophesies to observe, and meetings to keep.

Skruffs wandered about town, fearfully that he would be caught before everything was finished. The King had been chosen; the signs had been marked so the populace would know of the choice. But he knew the hour of his death drew near. A cast of the lots brought him to his current location, and a quick knock on the door was answered by a frighted soul.

"Take this, humble citizen; it contains the ways and lore of the Kingmaker. Use it well; you shall need it tonight. I know you have questions, but the Assassins already draw near. I have no time!"

Skruffs runs off to the central courtyard, knowing already of his upcoming fate. As the sun rises, you find only his head on a pike.

Skruffs
, Kingmaker has been slain. A new Kingmaker has been selected and has been PMed of this change.

In his last act, Skruffs declared that today marks the reign of
King Zindaras
Mastermind of Sin
Mastermind of Sin
Cassandra Complex
Mastermind of Sin
Cassandra Complex
Cassandra Complex

Post Post #2055 (ISO) » Fri May 04, 2007 10:21 am

Post by Mastermind of Sin »

*glares at Skruffs*

Why did you make DR king!?
Permanent V/LA.
Mastermind of Sin
Mastermind of Sin
Cassandra Complex
Mastermind of Sin
Cassandra Complex
Cassandra Complex

Post Post #2056 (ISO) » Fri May 04, 2007 10:29 am

NVM, Skruffs replaced after that happened. I forgive you.

I want to look more into mnowax2 (aka Battle Mage aka Smashy aka Dead Rikimaru) and Fritzler today. Since mnowax1 was protown, a lot of my suspicions connected to him are no longer valid. However, those two were near the top of my suspicions for other reasons, so I think they'd be a good execution today. I'll try to see who else looks scummy, although I probably won't have time until after Finals. We'll see.
Permanent V/LA.
Skruffs
Skruffs
Pantsman
Skruffs
Pantsman
Pantsman

Post Post #2057 (ISO) » Fri May 04, 2007 10:31 am

Post by Skruffs »

Sorry Shanba. :(
Go town.
Mastermind of Sin
Mastermind of Sin
Cassandra Complex
Mastermind of Sin
Cassandra Complex
Cassandra Complex

Post Post #2058 (ISO) » Fri May 04, 2007 10:32 am

Interesting king choice, especially since Skruffs' predecessor was just about to pressure Zindie before he disappeared and had to be replaced...
Permanent V/LA.
Lowell
Lowell
Jack of All Trades
Lowell
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2059 (ISO) » Fri May 04, 2007 11:29 am

Post by Lowell »

Thok wrote:Mnowax has come back to life as a zombie. He replaces Battle Mage.
Let's kill mnowax again!
Yosarian2
Yosarian2
(shrug)
Yosarian2
(shrug)
(shrug)

Post Post #2060 (ISO) » Fri May 04, 2007 11:31 am

Post by Yosarian2 »

Lowell wrote:
Thok wrote:Mnowax has come back to life as a zombie. He replaces Battle Mage.
Let's kill mnowax again!
I'd be down with that.
Mastermind of Sin
Mastermind of Sin
Cassandra Complex
Mastermind of Sin
Cassandra Complex
Cassandra Complex

Post Post #2061 (ISO) » Fri May 04, 2007 11:39 am

Same here, both for the fact that the person he's replacing is probably scum, and because I'm not all that enthusiastic about having him in the game given past protown performance, not to mention his lack of activity in the first place.
Permanent V/LA.
RafK
RafK
Goon
RafK
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2062 (ISO) » Fri May 04, 2007 1:14 pm

Post by RafK »

Big shock, scum king avoided executing SV and mnowax was town.

vote Yosarian, vote spectrumvoid

Pressure to finally execute either of the above pleasekthx.
Yosarian2
Yosarian2
(shrug)
Yosarian2
(shrug)
(shrug)

Post Post #2063 (ISO) » Fri May 04, 2007 1:18 pm

Post by Yosarian2 »

And RafK decided I was scum 3 days ago for a really crap reason, and he's just been repeating it over and over again ever since then. Big surprise.
Mastermind of Sin
Mastermind of Sin
Cassandra Complex
Mastermind of Sin
Cassandra Complex
Cassandra Complex

Post Post #2064 (ISO) » Fri May 04, 2007 1:28 pm

I could see an SV-scum but I'd have to reread to see if I really think Yos is a scumpartner...
Permanent V/LA.
RafK
RafK
Goon
RafK
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2065 (ISO) » Fri May 04, 2007 4:41 pm

Post by RafK »

Yosarian2 wrote:And RafK decided I was scum 3 days ago for a really crap reason, and he's just been repeating it over and over again ever since then. Big surprise.
I've been compiling reasons; you may have noticed that I walked the town through the way you were being a scum king yesterday. But by all means rely on belittling me again as your defense- just as you did when I came into the game and first accused you, and your first port of call was saying I didn't understand that you were "joking". You're only digging yourself in deeper. I'm pretty confident that the town will see you as scum now- it's just a matter of what our king for the day does.
Yosarian2
Yosarian2
(shrug)
Yosarian2
(shrug)
(shrug)

Post Post #2066 (ISO) » Fri May 04, 2007 5:21 pm

Post by Yosarian2 »

RafK wrote: I've been compiling reasons; you may have noticed that I walked the town through the way you were being a scum king yesterday.
No, you didn't. You assumed I was a scum king, and therefore assumed that everything I was doing had ill motives. You never bothered to actually do what I asked and read mnowax's posts and tell me what YOU thought about them, rather then just assuming he was a bad lynch becauase you were assuming I was a scum king.

You were just assuming that SV was scum because you thought you saw a connection between her and me, and you were assuming I was scum because you were assuming she was scum. Circular argument.

You were assuming that everyone I was attacking was town, because you were assuming I was scum. Until I took some of the pressure off Vitiman R, who you had earlier been defending, and then suddenly you thought it was scummy I WASN'T killing him.

Basically, you took every single thing I've done and have tried to read it in such a way to make it look like I was scum. And all because you decided I was scum days ago, when you misunderstood a one-line post of mine.

So frustrating. You're just lucky that being thickheaded isn't necessaraly a scumtell.
petroleumjelly
petroleumjelly
he/him/his
Thirteenthly, ...
petroleumjelly
he/him/his
Thirteenthly, ...
Thirteenthly, ...
Pronoun: he/him/his

Post Post #2067 (ISO) » Fri May 04, 2007 7:34 pm

Post by petroleumjelly »

Now that school is officially over, I will probably have more time to devote to this game, so I can finish what I couldn't get done yesterday at the very least. I remember in particular I wanted to do a Zindaras analysis, so I'll set a self-deadline to work on that within the next week or so. I don't recall him posting as much in this game as other players, but him being King should give us plenty to analyze. Given that, I think this would optimally be a 2-part analysis... one at the start of day, and one near the end of day (after we've seen him sit on the throne, but before night hits).

However (hopefully I'm remembering correctly), I decided yesterday there were a few people I would not mind seeing executed. In alphabetical order:

Vote: mnowax, spectrumvoid, VitaminR
. Of the three, I'm
still
the most keen on a SV execution. I would have to do some extra research to decide who gets second place between VitaminR and mnowax at this point.
"Logic? I call that flapdoodle."
Toaster Strudel
Toaster Strudel
Mafia Scum
Toaster Strudel
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2068 (ISO) » Sat May 05, 2007 12:02 am

Post by Toaster Strudel »

Considering how painfully long it is to lynch someone in this game, zombies are extremely annoying. They undo all of yesterday's work, krrrap!!!

I think Yos is town. MoS's overwhelming eagerness reminds me of his behavior in Bad Idea Mafia II where he was the Godfather.

And I'll support PJ's campaign. I want to test PJ, really.

vote: MoS, SV
[i][url=http://chantalpare.ca]Squeezable icing, flaky pastry crust and sweet, gooey fillings are irresistible.[/url][/i]
[url=http://www.lawrencejoseph.org/1indexh2.html]The Harpits Greatest Pits - Free MP3's[/url]
KaleiÐoscøpe
KaleiÐoscøpe
=====[]
KaleiÐoscøpe
=====[]
=====[]

Post Post #2069 (ISO) » Sat May 05, 2007 2:28 am

Post by KaleiÐoscøpe »

ô_0

Ok, didn't really expect zindie to be king, but hey, we'll see how truthfull he can rule his sovereign

Vote: Mnowax, Vote: Fritzler
mnowax
mnowax
Goon
mnowax
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2070 (ISO) » Sat May 05, 2007 3:03 am

Post by mnowax »

Vote MoS

I was quite suprized when i replaced battle mage what my role is now. I am still favoring a Master execution for the reasons that i have stated before. I am so far getting pro town vibes from Petrol-jelly
RafK wrote:How did we go from:

Yosarian's
http://www.mafiascum.net/forum/viewtopi ... 511#544511
http://www.mafiascum.net/forum/viewtopi ... 820#548820

in which mnowax wasn't on the shortlist or the final List of Execution, to mnowax not only joining the list but becoming Yos' main target?

My feeling on mnowax remains as it was: I don't have a strong read on him, either way, but the way this day has turned around and zero'd on him makes me feel that he's being set up as a "safe" kill... there's not going to be much information from mnowax because not many people (if any) have taken really strong stands about him, but at the same time he hasn't done anything especially townie that makes him look like an insupportable choice.

I am particularly amazed after all that has happened that Yosarian hasn't put his money where his mouth is and put Phoebus' replacement front and center for the lynch. Perhaps he's not interested in proving himself wrong?

I point this stuff out, of course, because I think we're watching a scum King at work and I would like to make sure his tactics are not missed.
I agree with Rafk here i believe that i was being set up for a kill here. I dont believe that Yos was in on it, but i do believe that a lot of the people who were Trying to take me down were scum. The following votes were placed on me:

Fritzler
Shamba
Thadmiral
Thesp
Toaster Strudel
and our King, Zinderas

More to come.
Sure one more time for fun.
Cogito Ergo Sum
Cogito Ergo Sum
YARR!
Cogito Ergo Sum
YARR!
YARR!

Post Post #2071 (ISO) » Sat May 05, 2007 4:14 am

Post by Cogito Ergo Sum »

Zindie, please kill the new mnowax.
Scumchat is awesome. Yarr!

~"Multiple exclamation marks are a sure sign of a diseased mind."~
Mastermind of Sin
Mastermind of Sin
Cassandra Complex
Mastermind of Sin
Cassandra Complex
Cassandra Complex

Post Post #2072 (ISO) » Sat May 05, 2007 9:54 am

Toaster Strudel wrote:Considering how painfully long it is to lynch someone in this game, zombies are extremely annoying. They undo all of yesterday's work, krrrap!!!

I think Yos is town. MoS's overwhelming eagerness reminds me of his behavior in Bad Idea Mafia II where he was the Godfather.

And I'll support PJ's campaign. I want to test PJ, really.

vote: MoS, SV
Uhh, what?
Permanent V/LA.
Mastermind of Sin
Mastermind of Sin
Cassandra Complex
Mastermind of Sin
Cassandra Complex
Cassandra Complex

Post Post #2073 (ISO) » Sat May 05, 2007 10:04 am

mnowax wrote:
Vote MoS

I was quite suprized when i replaced battle mage what my role is now. I am still favoring a Master execution for the reasons that i have stated before. I am so far getting pro town vibes from Petrol-jelly
RafK wrote:How did we go from:

Yosarian's
http://www.mafiascum.net/forum/viewtopi ... 511#544511
http://www.mafiascum.net/forum/viewtopi ... 820#548820

in which mnowax wasn't on the shortlist or the final List of Execution, to mnowax not only joining the list but becoming Yos' main target?

My feeling on mnowax remains as it was: I don't have a strong read on him, either way, but the way this day has turned around and zero'd on him makes me feel that he's being set up as a "safe" kill... there's not going to be much information from mnowax because not many people (if any) have taken really strong stands about him, but at the same time he hasn't done anything especially townie that makes him look like an insupportable choice.

I am particularly amazed after all that has happened that Yosarian hasn't put his money where his mouth is and put Phoebus' replacement front and center for the lynch. Perhaps he's not interested in proving himself wrong?

I point this stuff out, of course, because I think we're watching a scum King at work and I would like to make sure his tactics are not missed.
I agree with Rafk here i believe that i was being set up for a kill here. I dont believe that Yos was in on it, but i do believe that a lot of the people who were Trying to take me down were scum. The following votes were placed on me:

Fritzler
Shamba
Thadmiral
Thesp
Toaster Strudel
and our King, Zinderas

More to come.
Mnowax, unless you've actually got reasons why I'm scum, please just shut up about it and try to be useful. You were executed yesterday because you attacked me using craplogic and then failed to defend yourself, not because a ton of scum jumped on your wagon. I wouldn't be surprised if a scum jumped on the wagon later, but that's because you were legitimately scummy and full of shit. Instead of just OMGUSing everyone who legitimately thought mnowax1 was scummy, how about you read through and actually give good reasons for your suspicions.

Here's some things to get you started actually contributing:

What do you think of Spectrumvoid, Yosarian2, Zindaras, Fritzler, and RafK, individually?

Why do you think Zindaras was elected King?

Do you think there is a connection between SV and Yos2?

What do you think of petroleumjelly's analysis's of everyone so far?

Why do you think mnowax1 completely failed to defend himself against legitimate points brought up against him that explained why he was scum?
Permanent V/LA.
VitaminR
VitaminR
Mafia Scum
VitaminR
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2074 (ISO) » Sat May 05, 2007 5:41 pm

Post by VitaminR »

Vote: spectrumvoid

I like RafK's recent posts, even if I do agree with some of Yos' objections. I'm not entirely pleased with how we got to an execution yesterday.

FOS: Yosarian2

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”