Just Sheep Us
Just Sheep Us
Goon
Just Sheep Us
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3250 (ISO) » Thu Apr 17, 2014 2:26 pm

Post by Just Sheep Us »

In post 3249, Breakfast With Sandy wrote:I'm thinking nolynch might not be such a bad end to this game day.

:roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll:
Just Sheep Us
Just Sheep Us
Goon
Just Sheep Us
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3251 (ISO) » Thu Apr 17, 2014 2:26 pm

Post by Just Sheep Us »

vote: just sheep us
Rancid Broderick Drake
Rancid Broderick Drake
Goon
Rancid Broderick Drake
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3252 (ISO) » Thu Apr 17, 2014 2:27 pm

Post by Rancid Broderick Drake »

FINE

JUST

BECAUSE

DESP

DOESN'T

WANT

IT.

BETTER?
Breakfast With Sandy
Breakfast With Sandy
Goon
Breakfast With Sandy
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3253 (ISO) » Thu Apr 17, 2014 2:27 pm

Post by Breakfast With Sandy »

orcinus is 40 pages behind and not interested in talking to town reads, so.
User formerly known as Sc*mf*ck.
Hydra of fferylt and Belisarius; clever signature line to be decided later
Just Sheep Us
Just Sheep Us
Goon
Just Sheep Us
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3254 (ISO) » Thu Apr 17, 2014 2:28 pm

Post by Just Sheep Us »

@ muffin: i'm gonna enjoy watching you die

@ ffery: i don't give a fuck. we aren't no lynching holy shit
The Fox and the Hound
The Fox and the Hound
Goon
The Fox and the Hound
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3255 (ISO) » Thu Apr 17, 2014 2:28 pm

Post by The Fox and the Hound »

Surely something mediocre (i.e. LB) would be superior to no lynch.

I still want to lynch orc though

~Ceph
Yggdra Union
Yggdra Union
Goon
Yggdra Union
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3256 (ISO) » Thu Apr 17, 2014 2:29 pm

Post by Yggdra Union »

I still wanna lynch mastin. can we make that happen

-Y
O valkyrie of the doomed rebellion... In the depths of despair, sing us to victory.

Nirvana, Goddess of Battle. Revolution!

Hydra of Aegina, Luciana, and Yggdra.
Rancid Broderick Drake
Rancid Broderick Drake
Goon
Rancid Broderick Drake
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3257 (ISO) » Thu Apr 17, 2014 2:29 pm

In post 3254, Just Sheep Us wrote:@ muffin: i'm gonna enjoy watching you die
That was Nati, not me

-Nati
Clyton
Clyton
Goon
Clyton
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3258 (ISO) » Thu Apr 17, 2014 2:30 pm

Post by Clyton »

I also concur, not a no lynch please.

Update: I'm almost caught up and now gathering my thoughts on my upcoming "confirmation update" post.
The Fox and the Hound
The Fox and the Hound
Goon
The Fox and the Hound
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3259 (ISO) » Thu Apr 17, 2014 2:30 pm

-DV

I'm back earlier than expected, but I'm at the point where I just want this day to end and I still think Orc's a decent shot for scum, plus there's the issue of not really having any idea of who I want to/can lynch if not Orc.

I'm really sick of having out-of-date reads but I remember Clyton being a strong townread for us back in the olden days so I'm probably not going to want for that, but who knows what will happen???

I just really think that people are taking people on the verge of lynch way too seriously considering that this is when scum have the most reason to do whatever they can to stop their lynch, so if you're townreading them based on this it should be for a pretty good reason that isn't covered by scum merely trying to town it up. Because at this rate I don't think we're going to lynch anyone until we get to a townie who just can't be bothered.
Just Sheep Us
Just Sheep Us
Goon
Just Sheep Us
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3260 (ISO) » Thu Apr 17, 2014 2:32 pm

Post by Just Sheep Us »

In post 3257, Rancid Broderick Drake wrote:
That was Nati, not me

-Nati
that's cool, i want nati dead even more for being upset about being misread in a game that his hydra partner has been continuously telling us he had no interest in playing from the start.
Breakfast With Sandy
Breakfast With Sandy
Goon
Breakfast With Sandy
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3261 (ISO) » Thu Apr 17, 2014 2:33 pm

orcinus do you plan to use your governor action no matter who is lynched today?
orcinus_theoriginal
orcinus_theoriginal
Jack of All Trades
orcinus_theoriginal
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3262 (ISO) » Thu Apr 17, 2014 2:35 pm

Post by orcinus_theoriginal »

In post 3261, Breakfast With Sandy wrote:orcinus do you plan to use your governor action no matter who is lynched today?
yes
We are lazy people on an adventure, flirting with life but too shy to go all the way.
Rancid Broderick Drake
Rancid Broderick Drake
Goon
Rancid Broderick Drake
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3263 (ISO) » Thu Apr 17, 2014 2:36 pm

In post 3260, Just Sheep Us wrote:that's cool, i want nati dead even more for being upset about being misread in a game that his hydra partner has been continuously telling us he had no interest in playing from the start
Daaaaaaaaawwwwww, Desp, you're so cute

Run along now and play with F16 in the sandbox while the adults talk

-Nati
Just Sheep Us
Just Sheep Us
Goon
Just Sheep Us
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3264 (ISO) » Thu Apr 17, 2014 2:36 pm

Post by Just Sheep Us »

yeah cuz that's the protown way to use it

are you fucking kidding me
Breakfast With Sandy
Breakfast With Sandy
Goon
Breakfast With Sandy
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3265 (ISO) » Thu Apr 17, 2014 2:36 pm

In post 3262, orcinus_theoriginal wrote:
In post 3261, Breakfast With Sandy wrote:orcinus do you plan to use your governor action no matter who is lynched today?
yes
In post 3253, Breakfast With Sandy wrote:orcinus is 40 pages behind and not interested in talking to town reads, so.

@ ffery: i don't give a fuck. we aren't no lynching holy shit
so yeah
The Fox and the Hound
The Fox and the Hound
Goon
The Fox and the Hound
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3266 (ISO) » Thu Apr 17, 2014 2:36 pm

ok well Orc makes the most sense then. If he's lying about his role, then he's probably scum and whoop-dee-doo. If he's not then, it doesn't matter who we lynch, so ORC WAGON GO.

-DV
Just Sheep Us
Just Sheep Us
Goon
Just Sheep Us
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3267 (ISO) » Thu Apr 17, 2014 2:37 pm

Post by Just Sheep Us »

In post 3263, Rancid Broderick Drake wrote:Run along now and play with F16 in the sandbox while the adults talk
didn't think you'd have anything relevant to say in response to that

vote: orcinus
Rancid Broderick Drake
Rancid Broderick Drake
Goon
Rancid Broderick Drake
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3268 (ISO) » Thu Apr 17, 2014 2:42 pm

Just Sheep Us wrote:didn't think you'd have anything relevant to say in response to that
You didn't think I'd have anything relevant to say to something that isn't relevant in the first place

*clap* *clap*
Titan
Titan
Mafia Scum
Titan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3269 (ISO) » Thu Apr 17, 2014 2:42 pm

Post by Titan »

In post 3212, CarbonFiber wrote:Okay, just writing this out before I head out. I'll be back in an hour or so definitely before deadline so don't lynch anyone. Nacho, there's something I want to talk to you about but I can always do it in the neighborhood since deadline is imminent. Or I'll just do it once I get back.

Tammy, I am not
getting
this game and I think it is my fault but I am not sure where I am going wrong. It would help if you explain it or point out where I am going about it the wrong way so I can use that to approach the game better in the following days. I don't want to make this game unfun for anyone and I am sorry for doing that so far. There are a whole bunch of things that I think I am missing the subtexts for and not quite understanding why I am unable to make progress in this game. I don't think I have it all figured out quicker than anyone else, I was just overconfident in my scumreads. I'd do better if someone can actually explain what the issue is.

Here is the stuff I didn't really understand. You voted Orc even though you feel bad about it just when Nacho told you to vote Orc without really asking what your thoughts about him were but never voted RBD even when I said basically the same thing. That is, you didn't agonize over voting him or spend a lot of time trying to figure it out, you almost just voted on a whim. Maybe it is because I approached it in the wrong way. I know you have your reasons for doing that, I just feel like I am playing sub-optimally because I am pushing forward without really understanding what those reasons are and how to present that reasoning. I am sure there is a whole lot of things that are different for both players, but I want to understand what those are so I don't head off on the wrong track without realizing the differences. I can take a guess that one reason is that Orc was inactive and RBD were here and active although I am not aware of any others.

The other thing is that we were pretty much on the same page in this game even a couple days ago and were doing fine even to the point that you were the only one besides Desp who actually considered the possibility that Mastin and AP were bussing which is a really unconventional theory. But I think now, we are viewing the game differently and I'm not sure why. I think I missed a few crucial deductions that changed the gamestate from your POV but not mine. I'd like to know why and I think there is a good chance I can get back on the same page as you and others. Can you explain where I am going wrong (with the entire last few pages)?
I don't think you're making the game unfun for anyone and I never said that. I would just really ignore muffin when he says things insulting (and this goes for you too Bro) because what I've learned about muffin is that he feeds off those reactions he gets from people. If you don't believe me about that go read the neighborhood from Attack on Titan and see how he was talking about kthnxbye. He's overly hostile in many games and treats people like shit and quite frankly I don't really read a whole bunch of what he says because I hate when he talks to people the way he does. (and yes, I realize that at times I'm not exactly pleasant, but)

I *did* vote them last night; it was part of the source of you getting after me for voting and unvoting. A part of me would like to put an end to the noise and not have to deal with watching him insult people in the game which I feel is pretty inevitable especially with the way this game is going, but I do really like his other head AND I'm not sure they're scum.

I partly voted Orc to see where it would go, but considering I unvoted as soon as it got to L-1, I think it should be clear that I wasn't ready to see it go through.

I am also not getting this game, but what I am trying to do is be a bit objective. When I said I took a break from mafia this week for a reason, I meant it. I near replaced out of every game I was in just because things were getting to me and I was over it. I'm trying to be a bit more objective right now and not let so many things get to me. That was what I was referring to when asking you not to get after me. I'm at the point where I'd near almost lynch anyone. I still don't have a strong bank of town I'd bet the game on though I'd be super duper shocked if you flipped scum.

At the moment I don't even know how to parse this game. It's been extraordinarily noisy, I can't tell if it's just a bunch of noisy town with scum hiding and egging things on, or if it's scum who are playing to a whole bunch of theater. At the moment it has me feeling damn near paralyzed because the game doesn't make sense to me at all, and I don't know how to make it make sense right now.
Half troll/Half wall.

I'm (Arthur) the wall. Don't let Tammy fool you. She trolls you w/o you even knowing! It's like you're in a constant state on mindfuck. RUN WHILE YOU CAN.
Titan
Titan
Mafia Scum
Titan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3270 (ISO) » Thu Apr 17, 2014 2:48 pm

Post by Titan »

Okay so basically Orcinus can self-govern but put up two people in his place for the lynch?
Half troll/Half wall.

I'm (Arthur) the wall. Don't let Tammy fool you. She trolls you w/o you even knowing! It's like you're in a constant state on mindfuck. RUN WHILE YOU CAN.
Clyton
Clyton
Goon
Clyton
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3271 (ISO) » Thu Apr 17, 2014 2:51 pm

Post by Clyton »

Holy shit with all this emotional clusterfuck going around, I'm just gonna stop and give this game a rest until the next day. I applaud the people who are still sane and going through this according to their win condition.

Vote: orcinus_theoriginal

Orcinus, I don't know if your claim is true or not. I do not even know if it is town-aligned or not. But your intentions were made clear that regardless of who is lynched, you will intervene. Now, I have a request. Choose me as one of the participants, and preferably Mastin as the other. I will personally deal with her and expose her for the emotional rift-raft she is and outline every inconsistency and scumtells I picked up from the previous 30 pages from her (and the entire game anyways) while outlining my personal defense (something I already explained in some of the posts, not sure how some of them miss that but if they are truly town, they avoided it and went on the basis of an inherent scum action).
Just Sheep Us
Just Sheep Us
Goon
Just Sheep Us
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3272 (ISO) » Thu Apr 17, 2014 2:52 pm

Post by Just Sheep Us »

In post 3268, Rancid Broderick Drake wrote:
Just Sheep Us wrote:didn't think you'd have anything relevant to say in response to that
You didn't think I'd have anything relevant to say to something that isn't relevant in the first place

*clap* *clap*
the legitimacy of nati's anger/frustration with this game is actually like the most relevant thing there is in this game right now
Rancid Broderick Drake
Rancid Broderick Drake
Goon
Rancid Broderick Drake
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3273 (ISO) » Thu Apr 17, 2014 2:54 pm

In post 3269, Titan wrote:He's overly hostile in many games and treats people like shit and quite frankly I don't really read a whole bunch of what he says because I hate when he talks to people the way he does
Get the fuck over this

I asked you multiple times in AoT to explain your reads and you wouldn't. I told you the way that you're playing is bad (i.e. objectively so because you're not convincing anyone of anything by just repeating "I think X is scum") and you whined about me calling you a bad player.

I don't set out to be mean to people, I just have an extremely low tolerance for people who cannot justify things they say

You *claim* this is your playstyle and that you can never explain anything. That just looks to me like you're, as you so kindly said to Nati, shooting in the dark and getting lucky when you happen to be right.

At no point have I ever set out to be vindictive without first seeing something really fucking nonsensical coming from the other party
Cabd
Cabd
QT Sniper
Cabd
QT Sniper
QT Sniper

Post Post #3274 (ISO) » Thu Apr 17, 2014 2:54 pm

Post by Cabd »

Bump this stuff
Show
Have retired for good; Life is too busy to have time or energy for mafia. It was fun~

And then, a Miracle, a Dance Game and a flight of fancy struck, one more game into the abyss

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”