MastinSSK
MastinSSK
Goon
MastinSSK
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2925 (ISO) » Thu Apr 17, 2014 11:48 am

Post by MastinSSK »

In post 2, Yulia Jue wrote:2 The Fox and the Hound (cephrir and DV)
4 orcinus_theoriginal
9 AngryPidgeon 9 ElementalHawk (Prohawk+3dicerolling)
11 Lord Business
12 Just Sheep Us (Broseidon and Desperado)
15 PeregrineV
16 Clyton
At this point, this is my potential lynchlist. You've had commentary on all of 'em, but feel free to ask again.
Kagura
Kagura
Goon
Kagura
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2926 (ISO) » Thu Apr 17, 2014 11:49 am

Post by Kagura »

In post 2922, CarbonFiber wrote:
In post 2917, Kagura wrote:
In post 2906, CarbonFiber wrote:What the fuck, Nacho?
Do you understand why I'm so frustrated at the moment?
Because if not, take a step back from the game and please reread again.
I don't. If I was, I wouldn't have asked. I am really trying to understand why the only people on the same page as me are Pieguyn and BRO and Desp and not you or Tammy who are incredibly easy to be on the same page with. If I made a mistake, I'd rather you just bring it up so I can play better. I am not sure why me asking for votes on a wagon feels like "manipulation" for one.
I havent accused you of being manipulative at all.
Reconcile scum-Muffin with the recent meltdown.
Kagura Houyaisan - drinking until we forget our name
Mac
Mac
Mafia Scum
Mac
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2927 (ISO) » Thu Apr 17, 2014 11:50 am

Post by Mac »

In post 2912, Breakfast With Sandy wrote:the not really logical yelling? he did that in street racers? It's not something I associate with his town game at all. Yelling yes, but yelling AT illogic.
Nah he didn't, I didn't see that part. His energy levels upped massively though when AP replaced in.
The Fox and the Hound
The Fox and the Hound
Goon
The Fox and the Hound
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2928 (ISO) » Thu Apr 17, 2014 11:51 am

Post by The Fox and the Hound »

In post 2921, Kagura wrote:They can't do it because it's a massive rules violation.
The way that this situation has come about is incredibly town and I really want you to think about if this comes from scum or not. Do you really think tha Muffin and Nati's frustration is fake, bullshitted, come up out of the blue? Because we have all seen Muffin fight lynches before. Has he ever fought a lynch like this at all?
You're probably better off directing this at Ceph than me right now as I'm not caught up and am not going to make Ceph change our vote with me having been so inactive lately, but I'm not sure I like a PV lynch either based on what I've read and am still MastinMastinMastin as far as scumreads go.

I'm trying to catch up though, and will get back to you if I form a more confident opinion.
MastinSSK
MastinSSK
Goon
MastinSSK
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2929 (ISO) » Thu Apr 17, 2014 11:51 am

Post by MastinSSK »

In post 2920, The Fox and the Hound wrote:Is this what you're referring to Mastin?
No, I'm referring to the post that some players like Mac megatownned you for, where there were links and all that. The post I called nullscum.
Kagura
Kagura
Goon
Kagura
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2930 (ISO) » Thu Apr 17, 2014 11:52 am

Post by Kagura »

In post 2924, The Fox and the Hound wrote:
In post 2897, Kagura wrote:
In post 2896, The Fox and the Hound wrote:
In post 2893, Kagura wrote:
In post 2734, Rancid Broderick Drake wrote:
mastin wrote:Getting myself lynched first, watching as the town lynches my strongest townread, and secretly hoping the town loses is my thing. Don't go stealing it!
*shrug*

If Nati doesn't want to be lynched, he won't be lynched. I asked him to do something that could probably be considered against the spirit of the game, but since it's not a rule violation (I don't think) it will basically conftown us

In case it wasn't already obvious, I've asked him to paraphrase our entire hydra QT re: this game (200~ish posts so far, almost entirely me) - from the pre-game receiving role reactions to current, in order
After this post, RBD shouldn't be considered as a lynch.
Would you consider anyone else for a lynch after they posted something like this?
No. Fuck no. Is your only excuse "oh he's the Don Corelone and he could fake this"? Because that's a horrible excuse and you know it.
Yes? It's not really that indicative of anything unless it's followed up on, and it's still arguable then?

~Ceph
Please be my rock, Cephrir.
Please don't be incredibly blind.
I'm a candidate for being a rock now? Hum.
I'm doing the best I can with the mediocre-at-best eyes I have in my skull. I may respond well to being shown the proverbial light.
I expect you to care about my opinion as a player enough to recognize that I'm incredibly frustrated right now and seeing something going horribly horribly wrong with the RBD wagon and am not screaming for it to stop full stop for absolutely no reason. My thoughts aren't wrong, correct?
The Fox and the Hound
The Fox and the Hound
Goon
The Fox and the Hound
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2931 (ISO) » Thu Apr 17, 2014 11:52 am

Oh that was Ceph.
MastinSSK
MastinSSK
Goon
MastinSSK
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2932 (ISO) » Thu Apr 17, 2014 11:52 am

Post by MastinSSK »

In post 1344, The Fox and the Hound wrote:
If anyone reads a single one of my posts this game, make it this one.

Muffin. There is a chance you are town. You were in 169. Does this not look exactly, and I mean EXACTLY like what happened to me in that game.
http://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.ph ... &start=400

I am not hard to win arguments against. Because I very often can't back up my actions. My stances sometimes don't make sense, and even when they do, I hardly know why I have the opinions I do.

If you really think it looks more like my tunnel on bulbafenix in 165, I can't help you. Because it doesn't. I actually won that argument because I got to make up nice-sounding reasons.
http://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.ph ... &start=200

I can't make those links work properly. But it really is worth bothering to look at them.

All that is required for evil to triumph is for good men to stand by and do nothing. It's seeming as though the people who normally prevent me from being a free mislynch are not interested. This bothers me, but whatever. Scum appear to have figured this out. Without them I'm little better than 2008 consistent day 1 lynch cephrir. Maybe it's not the people I think it is, but they will be on this wagon. That's not a threat, it's a promise.

I feel like the gang up on me here feels exactly like 169, and I think the people I'm fighting with are going to turn out to be scum again. Please actually think about this and make this the one time you all don't completely ignore someone posthumously if I am indeed lynched today. That is all.
"This is exactly what happened to me when I was town in this game," basically.
MastinSSK
MastinSSK
Goon
MastinSSK
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2933 (ISO) » Thu Apr 17, 2014 11:53 am

Post by MastinSSK »

In post 2931, The Fox and the Hound wrote:Oh that was Ceph.
Meh. I don't really differentiate hydra heads that much. Don't really care to.
The Fox and the Hound
The Fox and the Hound
Goon
The Fox and the Hound
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2934 (ISO) » Thu Apr 17, 2014 11:54 am

yeah, but it's what your argument was based upon so.... :?
CarbonFiber
CarbonFiber
Mafia Scum
CarbonFiber
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2935 (ISO) » Thu Apr 17, 2014 11:55 am

Post by CarbonFiber »

In post 2926, Kagura wrote:
I don't. If I was, I wouldn't have asked. I am really trying to understand why the only people on the same page as me are Pieguyn and BRO and Desp and not you or Tammy who are incredibly easy to be on the same page with. If I made a mistake, I'd rather you just bring it up so I can play better. I am not sure why me asking for votes on a wagon feels like "manipulation" for one.
And Muffin and Nati are basically posting personal insults while I am trying to solve the game. I am not sure why you are directing your frustration at me rather than at them.
Kagura
Kagura
Goon
Kagura
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2936 (ISO) » Thu Apr 17, 2014 11:56 am

Post by Kagura »

In post 2928, The Fox and the Hound wrote:
In post 2921, Kagura wrote:They can't do it because it's a massive rules violation.
The way that this situation has come about is incredibly town and I really want you to think about if this comes from scum or not. Do you really think tha Muffin and Nati's frustration is fake, bullshitted, come up out of the blue? Because we have all seen Muffin fight lynches before. Has he ever fought a lynch like this at all?
You're probably better off directing this at Ceph than me right now as I'm not caught up and am not going to make Ceph change our vote with me having been so inactive lately, but I'm not sure I like a PV lynch either based on what I've read and am still MastinMastinMastin as far as scumreads go.

I'm trying to catch up though, and will get back to you if I form a more confident opinion.
Read through the RBD melt down posts and see if you can get what I'm saying: you don't need to be fully caught up in order to see what I see (because it really isn't that hard to see).
Titan
Titan
Mafia Scum
Titan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2937 (ISO) » Thu Apr 17, 2014 11:57 am

Post by Titan »

Jus - who are your top three scum reads?
Half troll/Half wall.

I'm (Arthur) the wall. Don't let Tammy fool you. She trolls you w/o you even knowing! It's like you're in a constant state on mindfuck. RUN WHILE YOU CAN.
Breakfast With Sandy
Breakfast With Sandy
Goon
Breakfast With Sandy
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2938 (ISO) » Thu Apr 17, 2014 11:58 am

Post by Breakfast With Sandy »

CarbonFiber wrote:
And Muffin and Nati are basically posting personal insults while I am trying to solve the game. I am not sure why you are directing your frustration at me rather than at them.
Probably because you're not the one being lynched. Mislynched imo.
User formerly known as Sc*mf*ck.
Hydra of fferylt and Belisarius; clever signature line to be decided later
The Fox and the Hound
The Fox and the Hound
Goon
The Fox and the Hound
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2939 (ISO) » Thu Apr 17, 2014 11:58 am

Kagura, can you link me to the ones that you feel are most town? (Or at least to where they are in the thread)
The Fox and the Hound
The Fox and the Hound
Goon
The Fox and the Hound
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2940 (ISO) » Thu Apr 17, 2014 11:59 am

Also, I don't imagine you've changed your mind on Mastin by any chance?
MastinSSK
MastinSSK
Goon
MastinSSK
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2941 (ISO) » Thu Apr 17, 2014 11:59 am

Post by MastinSSK »

In post 2925, MastinSSK wrote:
In post 2, Yulia Jue wrote:4 orcinus_theoriginal
9 AngryPidgeon 9 ElementalHawk (Prohawk+3dicerolling)
11 Lord Business
12 Just Sheep Us (Broseidon and Desperado)
15 PeregrineV
16 Clyton
At this point, this is my potential lynchlist. You've had commentary on all of 'em, but feel free to ask again.
Note the removal of Fox/Hound. That's not on me; I'm still nullscumming them. But I'm willing to trust the others who have a more positive read, there, 'specially since I can kinda see it now.

So any of the six I see as possible scum.
MastinSSK
MastinSSK
Goon
MastinSSK
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2942 (ISO) » Thu Apr 17, 2014 12:01 pm

Post by MastinSSK »

Rather, four of the six are extremely likely to be scum. I just can't tell which.
The Fox and the Hound
The Fox and the Hound
Goon
The Fox and the Hound
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2943 (ISO) » Thu Apr 17, 2014 12:01 pm

Wait, what?
The Fox and the Hound
The Fox and the Hound
Goon
The Fox and the Hound
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2944 (ISO) » Thu Apr 17, 2014 12:01 pm

Something weird must have gone down while I've been away.
CarbonFiber
CarbonFiber
Mafia Scum
CarbonFiber
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2945 (ISO) » Thu Apr 17, 2014 12:02 pm

Post by CarbonFiber »

In post 2895, Titan wrote:You're not asking me to vote for your scum reads though, and you're not trying to get to the bottom of why I might be hesitant though I'm pretty sure I said why yesterday. You got after me for voting and unvoting last night, though anyone who's ever played with me before should be able to follow that, and then you're saying you don't understand my hesitancy and I've voted being less certain before. Sure, I have but that doesn't really have much bearing on right now.

I am much more okay to vote somewhere I don't feel great about when there is some semblance of town cohesion or direction. There is none here, at all. This game has fractured into factions who are just yelling and fist pumping they're right and right now I can't tell if it's a bunch of town silently being egged on by scum who are benefitting or if it's scum yelling the loudest. This game doesn't make any gorram sense to me right now, and I can't figure out who I'll be helping with m vote.

I don't think you have the game figured out as solidly as you think you do because it doesn't feel like the game makes sense that way.
Okay. My question about hesitancy was more of why you were trying to be absolutely certain before placing a vote as opposed to going with someone who has a decent chance of being scum. For instance, I remembered in PYP, you voted for PowerOfDeath even though you thought that you weren't sure and even though you actually thought there was a pretty good chance that he was town. Now, it seems like you need to be absolutely certain beyond 100% doubt that RBD is scum and if you have even the slightest doubt that they may be town, you'd default to not voting them or voting an unnamed counterwagon even though the same principle should apply to everyone you are voting for (i.e. you can't be absolutely certain PV is scum either, but you are not going to use that standard before you vote him.

I think it should be fairly obvious to you that I am town and Pieguyn is town even if nothing else. You'd obviously be helping us push our wagon. There is a good chance RBD is scum, that AP is scum, and that Mastin is scum. Because you can't be certain isn't a reason to vote a lurker because you can't be certain about that lurker being scum as well. RBD is no more an asset to the game than PV. Their primary contribution to the game has been yelling, insulting, and spamming and burying the thread.
Kagura
Kagura
Goon
Kagura
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2946 (ISO) » Thu Apr 17, 2014 12:03 pm

Post by Kagura »

In post 2938, Breakfast With Sandy wrote:
CarbonFiber wrote:
Probably because you're not the one being lynched. Mislynched imo.
!
Mac
Mac
Mafia Scum
Mac
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2947 (ISO) » Thu Apr 17, 2014 12:04 pm

Post by Mac »

I'm going to bed and missing the deadline. Is there anywhere I should shift my vote that's not fucking bleeding town in an effort to save those that are bleeding town?
MastinSSK
MastinSSK
Goon
MastinSSK
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2948 (ISO) » Thu Apr 17, 2014 12:04 pm

Post by MastinSSK »

Self-explanatory. I can see you as being town, even though your posting invokes a cocked eyebrow tilted head hand on chin HMMMM to it, which overall is nullish, perhaps with a lean towards scum but not necessarily; the path to being town isn't nonexistent. So with others advocating it--others I trust--then I'm willing to buy it.
Breakfast With Sandy
Breakfast With Sandy
Goon
Breakfast With Sandy
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2949 (ISO) » Thu Apr 17, 2014 12:04 pm

Post by Breakfast With Sandy »

VOTE Just Sheep Us
User formerly known as Sc*mf*ck.
Hydra of fferylt and Belisarius; clever signature line to be decided later

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”