Yulia Jue
Goon
Yulia Jue
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2650 (ISO) » Wed Apr 16, 2014 5:57 pm

Post by Yulia Jue »

Votecount 1-25

With 17 players alive, it will take 9 votes to lynch or nolynch.

PeregrineV (4): Kagura, AngryPidgeon,
MastinSSK
, Mac, Clyton,
MastinSSK (3): CupcakePanda, The Fox and the Hound, Yggdra Union
Just Sheep Us (3): orcinus_theoriginal, Red Gyarados, Rancid Broderick Drake
AngryPidgeon (1): Lord Business
Rancid Broderick Drake (3): CarbonFiber, Just Sheep Us, PeregrineV

Not Voting (2): Titan, Breaskfast with Stalin

With 17 players alive, deadline is set for 18 days: (expired on 2014-04-18 00:01:39)

Mod note: Please note the deadline.

Last edited by Yulia Jue on Wed Apr 16, 2014 6:06 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Rancid Broderick Drake
Rancid Broderick Drake
Goon
Rancid Broderick Drake
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2651 (ISO) » Wed Apr 16, 2014 5:59 pm

Post by Rancid Broderick Drake »

In post 2647, MastinSSK wrote:(I, uh. Have actually devoted an unhealthily large chunk of time to this game.)
I'm more saying, I think at the moment we're thinking along the same lines and that, given everything, you'd crack under the pressure if you were actually scum.
CarbonFiber
CarbonFiber
Mafia Scum
CarbonFiber
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2652 (ISO) » Wed Apr 16, 2014 6:01 pm

Post by CarbonFiber »

In post 2647, MastinSSK wrote:
In post 2560, CarbonFiber wrote:I am not arrogantly arguing that my reads are better.
Coulda fooled me.

Because your read on me hasn't changed the whole game, and has been on shaky-at-best reasoning. (You scumread me for scumreading you...when you later admitted to ffery that your entrance was not a good one into the game. Why is me scumreading you for it initially different than ffery not townreading you for what you yourself said was not a good entrance?)
Me, BRO, Desp, Pieguyn all agree that Rancid is town and that's why I think you should maybe reconsider that Nati was specifically appealing to you as opposed to any of the rest of us. Even if you are so confident, at least don't take his word that MastinSSK is town and lynch Mastin.
You have all these people calling me town. All these people who have an intimate game history with me. zMuffinman, in particular. (Heck, now that it's over, I can mention Paranoia Mafia. I replaced in as the mafia don N1, basically the only scumbag with a kill. Without reading a single word of the game, I blindly nightkilled zMuffinman,
specifically because I was afraid he'd catch me
.) And in spite of their consistent feedback telling you you're wrong...

...You've maintained that confidence throughout the entirety of the game, on that shaky reasoning, that somehow, all these players who know me well have somehow been masterfully fooled by me all of a sudden yet mystically caught by you. So, F-16. You say you're not arrogantly arguing your reads are better. But with you being town? That's
exactly
what you're actually doing.
A couple of problems with this:

1) I am arguing that Muffin is scum with you.

2) BRO and AP caught you in Anything Goes even while Kuribo and DGB were oblivious to it. I am not talking about player skill, I am talking about you tailoring your game to appeal to specific players. If I am a player you intend to mislynch, you haven't tailored your play to me. On the other hand, you'd want to make absolutely sure that Nacho for instance is townreading you. I also think you had BRO and Desp down as a mislynch which is why they caught you as did the heads of the Fox and the Hound.

So, me, Pieguyn, BRO, Desp, all hardcore scumreading you (probably Beli as well) and I place a lot of weight in that.

~ F-16
The Fox and the Hound
The Fox and the Hound
Goon
The Fox and the Hound
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2653 (ISO) » Wed Apr 16, 2014 6:02 pm

Post by The Fox and the Hound »

As a response to those RBD posts oh so long ago, here's a summary of why we've thought mastin was scum.

-Early scumreads on CF and Tammy made no sense, felt calculated/forced. Nothing since has particularly felt unforced, because I never see any thought processes.
-Frequently claims to have reasons for things and will steadfastly refuse to provide them when questioned (see 1668/1672)
-Tunnel on us for bullshit/nonexistent reasons, and the attitude that the best way to go about the case was to shove it down everyone's throats by repeatedly just saying we were scum until it became part of the town's dialogue/subconscious. This is a great way to get mislynches.
-A LOT of little things like the Appeal To Everyone posts, and the things DV listed in 591 which set us on this track in the first place
-The cogdis of expecting everyone to townread them while insisting they are impossible to read, then getting suspicious of people who read them incorrectly

This is ignoring the the AP/mastin shit, I don't recall much of it and I am sure as hell not reading it again.

I did that without consulting DV so I'm sure he would have more to add. I just wanted to get this out of the way so I can stop feeling like I can't play this game until I respond to it.

Now to catch up.
Yggdra Union
Yggdra Union
Goon
Yggdra Union
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2654 (ISO) » Wed Apr 16, 2014 6:02 pm

Post by Yggdra Union »

In post 2631, Breakfast With Sandy wrote:to make it clear, it's not the you-read I'm wondering about. That one I'm p sure he's wrong on.

But, I have no fucking idea what you guys thought you were doing with that apparent fake claim and it bothers me that you let it go so far. And it super bothers me that muffin went on the attack when counterclaimed.

If this is some sort of smoke and mirrors thing plz clear it up now.
THIS. zmuffin's reaction when F-16 CC'ed is exactly the reaction I'd expect from scum fakeclaiming miller. go straight to discredit mode, start attacking etc. and now this backoff feels fake as fuck and it feels like they're scrambling for another lynch

meanwhile, if they were town, I'd expect them to at least stop to consider the possibility of 2 millers. bc I could totally see 2 millers in a cabd game and given the read he had on F-16 at that time I don't see how the fuck he'd immediately assume F-16 = scum

his reaction is scum who isn't sure what to do and can't decide if F-16 should be scum or horribly misguided townie. so he flip flops back and forth to see what ppl will buy

@Nati:
if you don't wanna argue with my reasoning what the hell were you expecting to do asking me that question?

-Y
O valkyrie of the doomed rebellion... In the depths of despair, sing us to victory.

Nirvana, Goddess of Battle. Revolution!

Hydra of Aegina, Luciana, and Yggdra.
AngryPidgeon
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
Glenn Peck

Post Post #2655 (ISO) » Wed Apr 16, 2014 6:03 pm

Post by AngryPidgeon »

In post 2611, Rancid Broderick Drake wrote:2--Due to site culture, any miller claim is town, and we needed to make sure to coax it out. We just didn't forsee a goddamn neighborhood.
Uhhhhh. Do I need to strongly reconsider this townread?
CarbonFiber
CarbonFiber
Mafia Scum
CarbonFiber
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2656 (ISO) » Wed Apr 16, 2014 6:03 pm

Post by CarbonFiber »

Oh, and how could I forget obvtown Katsuki who hydra'd with you in that mega scum win is also scumreading you.
The Fox and the Hound
The Fox and the Hound
Goon
The Fox and the Hound
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2657 (ISO) » Wed Apr 16, 2014 6:03 pm

In post 1922, Rancid Broderick Drake wrote:OK. So ctrl+F "mastin" in your ISO shows me the closest you ever came to giving reasons for the mastin read were and (the latter of which i'm including even though it could only be called "reasoning" very, very, very loosely).

Am I correct in assuming this is it or is there more you just haven't talked about at all in thread?

Since 1315 appears to be the crux of your reasoning, is this an accurate summary:

- Mastin should have voted AP, but didn't (let's ignore the fact that mastin's vote will never count on a wagon that goes to lynch and assume this means anything)
- Mastin suspects you

Am I missing something here?
BTW this is comical, you can't have read that hard because ctrl-F'ing mastin turns most of our iso yellow
Rancid Broderick Drake
Rancid Broderick Drake
Goon
Rancid Broderick Drake
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2658 (ISO) » Wed Apr 16, 2014 6:04 pm

In post 2654, Yggdra Union wrote:
@Nati:
if you don't wanna argue with my reasoning what the hell were you expecting to do asking me that question?

-Y
Really, I was hoping it was something I could defend.
Rancid Broderick Drake
Rancid Broderick Drake
Goon
Rancid Broderick Drake
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2659 (ISO) » Wed Apr 16, 2014 6:05 pm

Anyways, fuck it, I'm out for now before I actually do something I regret.
Just Sheep Us
Just Sheep Us
Goon
Just Sheep Us
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2660 (ISO) » Wed Apr 16, 2014 6:05 pm

Post by Just Sheep Us »

In post 2655, AngryPidgeon wrote:
In post 2611, Rancid Broderick Drake wrote:2--Due to site culture, any miller claim is town, and we needed to make sure to coax it out. We just didn't forsee a goddamn neighborhood.
Uhhhhh. Do I need to strongly reconsider this townread?
AP.

HOLY SHIT.

IF YOUR NEXT POST ISN'T A VOTE FOR RBD.

I CAN'T.
CarbonFiber
CarbonFiber
Mafia Scum
CarbonFiber
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2661 (ISO) » Wed Apr 16, 2014 6:09 pm

Post by CarbonFiber »

Also, tunneling on moderately difficult lynches while "compromise lynching" easy lynches like PereV is straight out of scum-Mastin playbook.

~ F-16
Yggdra Union
Yggdra Union
Goon
Yggdra Union
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2662 (ISO) » Wed Apr 16, 2014 6:10 pm

Post by Yggdra Union »

In post 2647, MastinSSK wrote:
In post 2560, CarbonFiber wrote:I am not arrogantly arguing that my reads are better.
Coulda fooled me.

Because your read on me hasn't changed the whole game, and has been on shaky-at-best reasoning. (You scumread me for scumreading you...when you later admitted to ffery that your entrance was not a good one into the game. Why is me scumreading you for it initially different than ffery not townreading you for what you yourself said was not a good entrance?)
all I got from this is that F-16 is town and you're manipulating him instead of trying to work with him on his read on you

this is exactly the same shit you pulled on Tammy in AOT where you kept asking her "lolol who's scum when I flip town" in order to make her waver on her read on you
In post 2647, MastinSSK wrote:...You've maintained that confidence throughout the entirety of the game, on that shaky reasoning, that somehow, all these players who know me well have somehow been masterfully fooled by me all of a sudden yet mystically caught by you. So, F-16. You say you're not arrogantly arguing your reads are better. But with you being town? That's
exactly
what you're actually doing.
In post 2565, Rancid Broderick Drake wrote:And I'm appealing to real life, but i don't think mastin would be able to be this enthusiastic about the game given the mental health issues if everyone was right.
(I, uh. Have actually devoted an unhealthily large chunk of time to this game.)
this is also bullshit btw. are you srsly arguing that, bc a few other ppl are townreading you, that means F-16 should be too? that is literally the worst argument I've ever seen in my whole entire life

also for anyone keeping score at home, remember when mastin was pushing a CF lynch? was anything off about it to you? bc it's the exact same shit he pulled last time he was scum in AOT on obvtown Kagami in order to try and strongarm a mislynch - he was making a bunch of manipulative statements in order to downplay how town F-16 was, which is literally the exact same thing he did there. I can pull up quotes from that game that just about say the exact same thing as shit he's said in here (and if anyone isn't convinced I will when I'm not lazy). there was plenty of shit early game to get the F-16 read right and his 180 seems like it came in response to finding out his F-16 lynch wasn't gonna work

-Y
O valkyrie of the doomed rebellion... In the depths of despair, sing us to victory.

Titan
Titan
Mafia Scum
Titan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2663 (ISO) » Wed Apr 16, 2014 6:12 pm

Post by Titan »

VOTE: rancid
Half troll/Half wall.

I'm (Arthur) the wall. Don't let Tammy fool you. She trolls you w/o you even knowing! It's like you're in a constant state on mindfuck. RUN WHILE YOU CAN.
Yggdra Union
Yggdra Union
Goon
Yggdra Union
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2664 (ISO) » Wed Apr 16, 2014 6:13 pm

Post by Yggdra Union »

and yes the mastin read is a large part of why I think RBD is scum. I legit think they both rolled scum and are hard defending each other. and him bringing up zmuffin's read on him fits nicely into that narrative he's spinning

-Y

Breakfast With Sandy
Breakfast With Sandy
Goon
Breakfast With Sandy
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2665 (ISO) » Wed Apr 16, 2014 6:15 pm

Post by Breakfast With Sandy »

In post 2648, Rancid Broderick Drake wrote:I've noticed a particular weakness in my game where I crumble to pushes such as these, but I don't know how to help it.
welcome to my world.

it's a seductive, self-destructive urge that leads nowhere useful.
User formerly known as Sc*mf*ck.
Hydra of fferylt and Belisarius; clever signature line to be decided later
The Fox and the Hound
The Fox and the Hound
Goon
The Fox and the Hound
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2666 (ISO) » Wed Apr 16, 2014 6:17 pm

In post 2211, AngryPidgeon wrote:So 36 hours to deadline? Can we decide on something?

I dont get why nobody will actually vote PV.

Im having a really hard time buying that CF sat on a miller claim for so long for no reason, especially when claiming it could get motion for an RBD lynch that he wants so bad.
I don't understand why anyone wants/wanted to lynch PV.
MastinSSK
MastinSSK
Goon
MastinSSK
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2667 (ISO) » Wed Apr 16, 2014 6:18 pm

Post by MastinSSK »

In post 2652, CarbonFiber wrote:1) I am arguing that Muffin is scum with you.
Well, then, don't use the word town when you mean scum.
2) BRO and AP caught you in Anything Goes even while Kuribo and DGB were oblivious to it. I am not talking about player skill, I am talking about you tailoring your game to appeal to specific players.
I did zero tailoring of my play in Anything Goes; that was Katsuki. Okay, I lied. Know who I tailored my play to? AP. I played that game specifically hoping to fool him. (Until I legitimately scumread him, that is. Then I tried to lynch him thinking it wasn't a mislynch.) It didn't work. It seriously didn't work. You're saying that I'm a masterful scum player enough that I can instantly manage to fool the players who are most proven to not be fooled by me. But if it were that easy, I'd have Don Corelone under my name. I don't because it's not. Because I can't. There are giveaways each and every time, for players who actually know me. And you're ignoring all of their input in favor of your own.

Oh, and speaking of tailoring games to specific players, you're ignoring that Fox/Hound did exactly this.

You're as biased as can be.
I also think you had BRO and Desp down as a mislynch which is why they caught you as did the heads of the Fox and the Hound.
And what I said as a joke I now say seriously, because fuck it, your argument is bullshit so I get to use some BS meta to counter it. I "had BRO and Desp down as a mislynch"...in House Party, as town. (That is, I pushed both as being scum. They scumread me.) I had Desp down as a mislynch in Anything Goes, yes, but the treatment was entirely different.
In post 2656, CarbonFiber wrote:Oh, and how could I forget obvtown Katsuki who hydra'd with you in that mega scum win is also scumreading you.
And also misread me in Tales. Antitown (Kats's alt that game) had their vote on my slot basically the entirety of the time Kats was there.

For someone who's apparently relying on meta a fair amount...you've done basically zero research into the meta of the players voting me (hint: they've done so crappily in the past), nor into the players defending me (hint: they've all had excellent track records with me).
Titan
Titan
Mafia Scum
Titan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2668 (ISO) » Wed Apr 16, 2014 6:20 pm

Post by Titan »

UNVOTE:

Sleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeep
Half troll/Half wall.

I'm (Arthur) the wall. Don't let Tammy fool you. She trolls you w/o you even knowing! It's like you're in a constant state on mindfuck. RUN WHILE YOU CAN.
Rancid Broderick Drake
Rancid Broderick Drake
Goon
Rancid Broderick Drake
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2669 (ISO) » Wed Apr 16, 2014 6:20 pm

In post 2665, Breakfast With Sandy wrote:
In post 2648, Rancid Broderick Drake wrote:I've noticed a particular weakness in my game where I crumble to pushes such as these, but I don't know how to help it.
welcome to my world.

it's a seductive, self-destructive urge that leads nowhere useful.
I'm actually sorta in tears at the moment.

Not joking either.

Not referencing Tammy either.

Like this is completely genuine.
Rancid Broderick Drake
Rancid Broderick Drake
Goon
Rancid Broderick Drake
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2670 (ISO) » Wed Apr 16, 2014 6:22 pm

Titan
Titan
Mafia Scum
Titan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2671 (ISO) » Wed Apr 16, 2014 6:25 pm

Post by Titan »

*hug*
Half troll/Half wall.

Breakfast With Sandy
Breakfast With Sandy
Goon
Breakfast With Sandy
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2672 (ISO) » Wed Apr 16, 2014 6:30 pm

Post by Breakfast With Sandy »

User formerly known as Sc*mf*ck.
Hydra of fferylt and Belisarius; clever signature line to be decided later
Yggdra Union
Yggdra Union
Goon
Yggdra Union
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2673 (ISO) » Wed Apr 16, 2014 6:30 pm

Post by Yggdra Union »

(((nati)))

-Y

Rancid Broderick Drake
Rancid Broderick Drake
Goon
Rancid Broderick Drake
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2674 (ISO) » Wed Apr 16, 2014 6:32 pm

<3

I'll be back before deadline. Now sleep.

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”