infinite jesters
MrZepher
Serene2
Svenskt Stal
Venmar
Zdenek

Episode 2, Shift A.7 (Day), VC 1Dry-fit (2) - Bird and Beast, AGar
Bird and Beast (2) - Serene2, Venmar

Not Voting (16): ~Jordan', Brian Skies, ika, infinte jesters, MrZepher, Svenskt Stal, Zdenek, Aronis, BROseidon, Dry-fit, FourteenPointFive, hiplop, iamausername, PeregrineV, The Goat, xRECKONERx

With 20 alive, it is 11 to lynch.

The Shift will switch in (expired on 2014-04-17 23:00:00).
The Episode will end in (expired on 2014-05-01 23:00:00).
MrZepher
MrZepher
Mafia Scum
MrZepher
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1251 (ISO) » Tue Apr 15, 2014 10:05 pm

Post by MrZepher »

what's interesting is that BnB pushed hard for the agar lynch

and agar is completely uninterested in lynching BnB.

but they're both going for obviscum dry-fit.
or something like that....
Brian Skies
Brian Skies
Survivor
Brian Skies
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1252 (ISO) » Tue Apr 15, 2014 10:22 pm

Post by Brian Skies »

In post 1189, BirdAndBeast wrote:Thegoat continues to be town by giving Zoraster the chance to hammer himself and not realizing that could happen.
Maybe. Still irritating.
In post 1189, BirdAndBeast wrote:I'm paranoid as hell about Brian although probably shouldnt be.
This is AP right? Why is this a thing between us?
In post 1189, BirdAndBeast wrote:Ugh, mirror mirror on the wall. Who's the scummiest fuck of them all.

VOTE: Dry-fit.
What happened to the Agar read you and Mollie were so proud of Episode 1?

I mean, there's still at least one scum in our shift.
In post 1195, Serene2 wrote:
vote: birdandbeast

Still needs rope.
Find me some scum and I might consider helping you lynch BnB.

And no. I have no shame making deals with lynchers/usurpers.
In post 1196, Serene2 wrote:I don't believe your "WHY U SO SAME SHIFT" crap when the rules plainly state that they stay the same for 8 shifts
I actually thought the shifts were going to change at the beginning of each episode. I'm apparently not reading the rules either.

:shrugs:
In post 1208, BirdAndBeast wrote:despite that reaction being that Im skeptical about everything you do (correctly) because you are known/claimed bullshitters.
Confirmed claimed bullshitters. We've already established this the previous episode.
In post 1229, Svenskt Stål wrote:Somehow serene is able to pressure BnB.
What pressure? All Serene has been doing is trying to find ways to lynch BnB.
In post 1235, Zdenek wrote:Would be happier is Brian had mentioned Zoraster in 637.
In post 637, Brian Skies wrote:
In post 417, zoraster wrote:VOTE: Logical Duality

Last post is scummy, plus anonymous heads.
Really? I'm not seeing it.
?

I mean, yeah sure. I didn't really comment much on the Titus/Zoraster interactions (I was never interested in the night shift to begin with). But I'm pretty sure I at least called Zoraster out on his vote.
In post 1236, Serene2 wrote:Brian is town as fuck and never to be lynched
I don't know how I feel about being obvtowned by a claimed lyncher/usurper.
In post 1239, BirdAndBeast wrote:I could maybe try to point out things Brian said yesterday that made me uneasy
:twisted:
In post 1251, MrZepher wrote:what's interesting is that BnB pushed hard for the agar lynch

You think dry-fit is obvscum but the sudden wagon (regardless of the alignments of the aforementioned players) doesn't excite you?
Serene2
Serene2
Goon
Serene2
Goon
Goon
Location: A firm yet supple Moon of Caltech, hanging sensuously above the cool night

Post Post #1253 (ISO) » Tue Apr 15, 2014 11:34 pm

Post by Serene2 »

In post 1252, Brian Skies wrote:Find me some scum and I might consider helping you lynch BnB.

And no. I have no shame making deals with lynchers/usurpers.
deal
Paraphrasing a role PM is as easy as taking the "mafias" out of "mafiascum," fabricating a good fakeclaim is... sorry, I still got nothing.

Serene II- Electric Buddhaloo! Sequel to the BEST. HYDRA. EVERRRRR!! (besterest hydra ever)
Svenskt Stål
Svenskt Stål
Mafia Scum
Svenskt Stål
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1254 (ISO) » Wed Apr 16, 2014 12:19 am

Post by Svenskt Stål »

Brian,

What I meant was that BnB seemed overall defensive in the exchange, which I find strange considering how bad serene looks from day 1.
Svenskt Stål
Svenskt Stål
Mafia Scum
Svenskt Stål
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1255 (ISO) » Wed Apr 16, 2014 12:50 am

Post by Svenskt Stål »

Union log

Spoiler: Shift Data
PlayerDay 1
~Jordan'
Day
AGar
Day
Bird and Beast
Day
Brian Skies
Day
ika
Day
infinte jesters
Day
MrZepher
Day
Serene2
Day
Svenskt Stal
Day
Venmar
Day
Zdenek
Day
Aronis
Night
BROseidon
Night
Bry-fit
Night
FourteenPointFive
Night
hiplop
Night
iamausername
Night
Logical Duality
Night
PeregrineV
Night
The Goat
Night
xRECKONERx
Night
zoraster
Night

Spoiler: Claims, Flips and Actions
[/row]
PlayerClaimPostFlipClaimed actionsConfirmed actions
~Jordan'
AGar
Bird and Beast
Brian Skies
ikaVanilla Townhttp://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.ph ... 2#p5794842
infinite jestersLover with Svenhttp://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.ph ... 2#p5794872
MrZepher
Serene2
Svenskt StalLover with infinite jestershttp://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.ph ... 2#p5794872
Venmar
Zdenek
Aronis
BROseidonInnocent child
Innocent child
Bry-fit
FourteenPointFive
hiplop
iamausername
Logical Duality1 shot Cophttp://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.ph ... 8#p5807968
1 shot Cop
Guilty on Zoraster A2
PeregrineV
The Goat
xRECKONERx
zoraster
Mafia goon

I still cant get the colors to work, I want to color code the flips and sort the errors in the first part, any help would be appriciated.
Svenskt Stål
Svenskt Stål
Mafia Scum
Svenskt Stål
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1256 (ISO) » Wed Apr 16, 2014 1:52 am

Post by Svenskt Stål »

BnB,

What is your case on dry-fit right now? Please summarize why I should vote for dry-fit.

Also, does one of you read him well?
Svenskt Stål
Svenskt Stål
Mafia Scum
Svenskt Stål
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1257 (ISO) » Wed Apr 16, 2014 2:13 am

Post by Svenskt Stål »

Pretty sure peregrinev is town. I base this mostly on his interactions with zoraster.
In post 891, PeregrineV wrote:Oh shit.

Just did a Goat iso and I think there is no game content.

No, a little bit.
In post 148, The Goat wrote:Random thoughts through the quick read through of the first six pages:

1) BirdAbdBeast is mildly psychotic. I like.

2) I would prefer to deal with the Pirate Mollie head of the Infinite Jesters hydra.

3) Agar appears to have done something that I felt pressured to do on occasion at MS. Basically, those rom other, more casual sites can wander in here and get chewed the hell up because they're used to fluff posting. So they start OVERanalyzing everything.

Unless, of course, he was FEIGNING the need to overanalyze. This requires further analysis.
In post 149, The Goat wrote:Hmm. Or, maybe, it was genuine town concern, and he just freaked the hell out.

I will not be voting Agar.

vote: BirdAndBeast
In post 177, The Goat wrote:
In post 174, Svenskt Stål wrote:
In post 115, Infinite Jesters wrote:we are lovers with sven

do you see him working with us?

serene was way too quick to give that town read IMO
In post 112, Infinite Jesters wrote:
In post 110, BirdAndBeast wrote:
In post 107, Infinite Jesters wrote:serene is scum. so is sven.
Eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeehhhh...

(Agar is, though.)
jesus christ look at who is trying to be protown

AGAR
SVEN
SERENE

So you out us as lovers ... and you want to lynch me, which would kill you. Good job. Or am I missing some logic here?

All, I would be down with a BandB lynch, I am leaning town
but I dont care, the spamming is just too much
. I knew mastin was a clown player without skill but I am suprised to AP sinking into mastins filth.

Still dont understand the Agar votes, it seems like on this site "if someone is being towny" he has to be "scum".

I also like mr Zphers start.
Please don't do this. If memory serves, voting someone for potential town behavior is contradictory to everything you stand for.
In post 456, The Goat wrote:Good God. It is incredibly difficult to separate meta from play in this game. I still like my vote, but...Titus, a question:

You stated that you wanted to remain anonymous because you were concerned about an overabundance of scummy PMs giving people a biased read on you. Please pardon the paraphrasing, By PMs, do you mean that you're frequently roled as scum lately, and are concerned that people would think you more likely to be scum because of that?
In post 875, The Goat wrote:Wow.

So...zoraster, you're suggesting that LD decided to out himself as a cop to run a gambit with you in the hopes of getting scum reads?
Also this post regarding The goat is pretty fucking good and something I completely agree with.
Svenskt Stål
Svenskt Stål
Mafia Scum
Svenskt Stål
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1258 (ISO) » Wed Apr 16, 2014 2:48 am

Post by Svenskt Stål »

In post 1248, AGar wrote:I didn't read the most recent night shift. I will eventually. I saw Zor self-hammer.
In post 1246, MrZepher wrote:Do scum lynchers exist? Like, can serene be scum but still be a lyncher to bb or would that not make sense?
A usurper/godfather would be similar mechanically but that would pretty much seal Serene's fate once BandB theoretically flipped GF.
In post 1243, Venmar wrote:omg fuck this shit

vote birdshit
This is a quick departure from, well, everything you've done this game.

Serene/BandB still doesn't exactly excite me.

VOTE: Dry-Fit

Still would love to see him dead. Have to read the most recent night shift but I'm feeling pretty safe assuming he did jack shit productively and basically just skirted the fact that he hadn't even mentioned Zoraster other than voting him. Y'know, scummy shit that scumbuddies who don't want associative tells to lead back to them would do.
You have a problem with BnB but you are willing to lynch the person he is tunneled in on?
BirdAndBeast
BirdAndBeast
Goon
BirdAndBeast
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1259 (ISO) » Wed Apr 16, 2014 5:50 am

Post by BirdAndBeast »

In post 1252, Brian Skies wrote:This is AP right? Why is this a thing between us?
Its mostly just a me thing. But your recent posts are making me feel warm and fuzzy inside again. DGB could tell you all about Statefarm Mafia :shifty:
In post 1252, Brian Skies wrote:What happened to the Agar read you and Mollie were so proud of Episode 1?
Agar isn't really a townread. I just see shinier things like Venmar not looking town, Zdenek being questionable (and mastin actually agreeing with me there) and Serene.
In post 1256, Svenskt Stål wrote:What is your case on dry-fit right now? Please summarize why I should vote for dry-fit.
Its in my ISO, I know somebody went through and called my case shit/construed at one point. Im sure I have more up-to-date things to say now, but I realllllly need to do RL things today and not play this game ugh.

-IDK man he just feels self-aware in his posts. And I realize that is super vague.
-He thinks my reaction to Serene's claim was bad. Uh? Ya he needs to justify that.
-Didn't like a lot of the angles he went after (like his post on Hiplop A2).
-Actually now that I think about it, Zora flip may make him look less bad but I need to read back.
-Is Jordan still in this game or what?
-Ok Im not even talking about Dry-fit anymore.
Hydra of
mastin2
and
AngryPidgeon
:P
AGar
AGar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
AGar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #1260 (ISO) » Wed Apr 16, 2014 7:14 am

Post by AGar »

In post 1251, MrZepher wrote:what's interesting is that BnB pushed hard for the agar lynch

I've been misread before. I don't bristle when town players misread me.

You also just pointed out that - unless you think Serene is fakeclaiming - there's minimal chance that BandB is scum.

So keep trying to paint that paranoia!

@Stal
In the hiplop, iaaun, Reck and Zor rows, you don't close the color tags and from 14.5 down you don't add the extra cell you have present in the top half of the table.
In post 1258, Svenskt Stål wrote:You have a problem with BnB but you are willing to lynch the person he is tunneled in on?
The only "problem" I've had with BnB since the start of the game is that they've been wrong in reading me and posting a fuckton more than necessary. I've never felt they were scum. And I've been honed in on Dry-Fit since, oh I don't know, the start of A.3? Are you even reading my posts or just cherry picking what you can?
Ski mask? Check! Sawed off? Check! Guilty conscience, fear of death? Check! Check! Check!

Get to know me. Or don't. I won't tell you what to do. I'm not God. Or your father. Or your boss.
Zdenek
Zdenek
Jack of All Trades
Zdenek
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1261 (ISO) » Wed Apr 16, 2014 7:35 am

Post by Zdenek »

In post 1189, BirdAndBeast wrote:Well thats not extremely unexpected in hindsight
Why?
In post 1189, BirdAndBeast wrote:Thegoat continues to be town by giving Zoraster the chance to hammer himself and not realizing that could happen.
This is really an unbelievable reason to town read someone.
In post 1191, Venmar wrote:Strongly reconsidering my stance on BirdAndBeast
YAY!

But do you really think that was a lyncher claim?
And if so, do you think there's a lyncher in the game with a scum target?
In post 1246, MrZepher wrote:BB's basically confirmed town until we have reason to think otherwise.
Serene is an enigma to me.
Could you explain how these are related?
Do scum lynchers exist? Like, can serene be scum but still be a lyncher to bb or would that not make sense?
Multiple win-cons are very unlikely.
In post 1252, Brian Skies wrote:I mean, yeah sure. I didn't really comment much on the Titus/Zoraster interactions (I was never interested in the night shift to begin with). But I'm pretty sure I at least called Zoraster out on his vote.
Fine, something more interesting than that would have made me happier.
I have secret plans and clever tricks.
- The Enormous Crocodile.
MrZepher
MrZepher
Mafia Scum
MrZepher
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1262 (ISO) » Wed Apr 16, 2014 8:27 am

Post by MrZepher »

I don't know if I need to take Serene's claim(s) seriously enough to assume BnB is town.

The only way I can see Serene being scum (and trying so hard for BB) if there's a rolecop on the scumteam and they figure BnB is important enough to sacrifice Serene. I'm really not buying the lyncher claim.
In most cases I can think of BnB would have to be town, but Serene can be town or scum. Unless I'm blatantly missing something.

The only exception is if Serene's insane parity cop claim was actually true which could make BB scum.
but Serene's now claiming lyncher. Idk what to do about them.
Brian Skies wrote:

You think dry-fit is obvscum but the sudden wagon (regardless of the alignments of the aforementioned players) doesn't excite you?
existential crisis.

I'm waiting for mastin actually.
Svenskt Stål
Svenskt Stål
Mafia Scum
Svenskt Stål
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1263 (ISO) » Wed Apr 16, 2014 8:29 am

Post by Svenskt Stål »

In post 1259, BirdAndBeast wrote:
In post 1252, Brian Skies wrote:This is AP right? Why is this a thing between us?
Its mostly just a me thing. But your recent posts are making me feel warm and fuzzy inside again. DGB could tell you all about Statefarm Mafia :shifty:
In post 1252, Brian Skies wrote:What happened to the Agar read you and Mollie were so proud of Episode 1?
Agar isn't really a townread. I just see shinier things like Venmar not looking town, Zdenek being questionable (and mastin actually agreeing with me there) and Serene.
In post 1256, Svenskt Stål wrote:What is your case on dry-fit right now? Please summarize why I should vote for dry-fit.
Its in my ISO, I know somebody went through and called my case shit/construed at one point. Im sure I have more up-to-date things to say now, but I realllllly need to do RL things today and not play this game ugh.

-IDK man he just feels self-aware in his posts. And I realize that is super vague.
-He thinks my reaction to Serene's claim was bad. Uh? Ya he needs to justify that.
-Didn't like a lot of the angles he went after (like his post on Hiplop A2).
-Actually now that I think about it, Zora flip may make him look less bad but I need to read back.
-Is Jordan still in this game or what?
-Ok Im not even talking about Dry-fit anymore.
I read your iso regarding dry-fit, i just wanted the boiled down version. I also reread dry-fits iso. I also skimmed a few games of him, one in which mastin read him wrong and got him misslynched.

You say "super vague" about your feel, yet yesterday you used said "He is just scum" or something like that, seeming very sure of your read.

Considering that you actually dont have much of case, and that mastin has read him wrong in the past, dont you two think you should stop trying to get dry-fit lynched?
Zdenek
Zdenek
Jack of All Trades
Zdenek
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1264 (ISO) » Wed Apr 16, 2014 8:32 am

Post by Zdenek »

In post 1262, MrZepher wrote:The only way I can see Serene being scum (and trying so hard for BB) if there's a rolecop on the scumteam and they figure BnB is important enough to sacrifice Serene. I'm really not buying the lyncher claim.
In most cases I can think of BnB would have to be town, but Serene can be town or scum. Unless I'm blatantly missing something.
Serene being town, but full of shit?
That would have no bearing on BnB's alignment.
MrZepher
MrZepher
Mafia Scum
MrZepher
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1265 (ISO) » Wed Apr 16, 2014 8:34 am

Post by MrZepher »

In post 1262, MrZepher wrote:I don't know if I need to take Serene's claim(s) seriously enough to assume BnB is town.
Svenskt Stål
Svenskt Stål
Mafia Scum
Svenskt Stål
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1266 (ISO) » Wed Apr 16, 2014 8:35 am

Post by Svenskt Stål »

In post 1260, AGar wrote:

I've been misread before.
I don't bristle when town players misread me.

You also just pointed out that - unless you think Serene is fakeclaiming - there's minimal chance that BandB is scum.

So keep trying to paint that paranoia!

@Stal
In the hiplop, iaaun, Reck and Zor rows, you don't close the color tags and from 14.5 down you don't add the extra cell you have present in the top half of the table.
In post 1258, Svenskt Stål wrote:You have a problem with BnB but you are willing to lynch the person he is tunneled in on?
The only "problem" I've had with BnB since the start of the game is that they've been wrong in reading me
and posting a fuckton more than necessary. I've never felt they were scum. And I've been honed in on Dry-Fit since, oh I don't know, the start of A.3? Are you even reading my posts or just cherry picking what you can?
God man. Couldnt you have fixed it lol. But thanks anyway.

Regarding the bolded parts, I dont get how they add up. First you say that town can missread you and its no biggie, later you say that your problem with him is that he missread you?
Zdenek
Zdenek
Jack of All Trades
Zdenek
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1267 (ISO) » Wed Apr 16, 2014 8:37 am

Post by Zdenek »

In post 1265, MrZepher wrote:
In post 1262, MrZepher wrote:I don't know if I need to take Serene's claim(s) seriously enough to assume BnB is town.
I can't tell what that sentence means.
MrZepher
MrZepher
Mafia Scum
MrZepher
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1268 (ISO) » Wed Apr 16, 2014 8:45 am

Post by MrZepher »

Serene could be full of shit but I don't know that.

i said it that, but took the long way around.
Zdenek
Zdenek
Jack of All Trades
Zdenek
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1269 (ISO) » Wed Apr 16, 2014 8:46 am

Post by Zdenek »

Okay, but then what does that have to do with BnB's alignment?
BirdAndBeast
BirdAndBeast
Goon
BirdAndBeast
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1270 (ISO) » Wed Apr 16, 2014 8:53 am

Post by BirdAndBeast »

In post 1261, Zdenek wrote:Why?
IDK, keeping Serene on the same shift as me/jordan makes a ton of sense. Not moving people around sort of limits information that can be gathered from moving people. It could also limit PRs who have to act on the same shift.
In post 1261, Zdenek wrote:This is really an unbelievable reason to town read someone.
Meh. Goat is town for many reasons.
In post 1263, Svenskt Stål wrote:You say "super vague" about your feel, yet yesterday you used said "He is just scum" or something like that, seeming very sure of your read.
Yes, I mean that the CASE I just wrote for you was "super vague". I still think hes scum, I just havent really gotten to explaining why recently.
In post 1266, Svenskt Stål wrote:Regarding the bolded parts, I dont get how they add up. First you say that town can missread you and its no biggie, later you say that your problem with him is that he missread you?
Except he put "problem" in quotes, so I dont see how this is inconsistent? He clearly said that he DOESNt have any issues with us outside of that and clearly said that is a minor issue at most.

If I pretend to be mastin, will Agar fall for it and spill what hes waiting on mastin for?
Hydra of
mastin2
and
AngryPidgeon
:P
Svenskt Stål
Svenskt Stål
Mafia Scum
Svenskt Stål
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1271 (ISO) » Wed Apr 16, 2014 8:55 am

Post by Svenskt Stål »

In Anything goes, modded by our mod, this was a role

MollaDoni [Spring Awakening], Scum Traitor Usurper, Lynched D2

I think his wincondition was to lynch a specific scum player.
Svenskt Stål
Svenskt Stål
Mafia Scum
Svenskt Stål
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1272 (ISO) » Wed Apr 16, 2014 8:58 am

Post by Svenskt Stål »

BnB,

Regarding Agar, I agree that it can be a minor thing, I also think my understanding of "briskle" is subpar.
Svenskt Stål
Svenskt Stål
Mafia Scum
Svenskt Stål
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1273 (ISO) » Wed Apr 16, 2014 9:00 am

Post by Svenskt Stål »

SOrry for spamming the thread.

BnB,

Can we also try to iron out The goat this shift? If you and I sort dry-fit and The goat I will be a happy camper.
Zdenek
Zdenek
Jack of All Trades
Zdenek
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1274 (ISO) » Wed Apr 16, 2014 9:01 am

Post by Zdenek »

In post 1271, Svenskt Stål wrote:In Anything goes, modded by our mod, this was a role

MollaDoni [Spring Awakening], Scum Traitor Usurper, Lynched D2

I think his wincondition was to lynch a specific scum player.
Anything goes was a bastard game, so I'm not sure how relevant this is.
Correct me if I'm wrong.

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”