BirdAndBeast
BirdAndBeast
Goon
BirdAndBeast
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1225 (ISO) » Tue Apr 15, 2014 7:25 am

Post by BirdAndBeast »

Thats fine, but its still a null tell. Either I am town and forgot the rules and Im scum and faking it. Im not going to argue that forgetting the rules makes me town because I legitimately dont care. You have no reason to believe that this is one scenario over the other here, so you explicitly calling me scummy for that is bad.
Hydra of
mastin2
and
AngryPidgeon
:P
BirdAndBeast
BirdAndBeast
Goon
BirdAndBeast
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1226 (ISO) » Tue Apr 15, 2014 7:25 am

Post by BirdAndBeast »

In post 1225, BirdAndBeast wrote:rules
and
Im scum
or**
Hydra of
mastin2
and
AngryPidgeon
Serene2
Serene2
Goon
Serene2
Goon
Goon
Location: A firm yet supple Moon of Caltech, hanging sensuously above the cool night

Post Post #1227 (ISO) » Tue Apr 15, 2014 7:26 am

Post by Serene2 »

Sven honestly I had forgotten bro changed his read from town. I just felt like being a smart ass.
Paraphrasing a role PM is as easy as taking the "mafias" out of "mafiascum," fabricating a good fakeclaim is... sorry, I still got nothing.

Serene II- Electric Buddhaloo! Sequel to the BEST. HYDRA. EVERRRRR!! (besterest hydra ever)
Serene2
Serene2
Goon
Serene2
Goon
Goon
Location: A firm yet supple Moon of Caltech, hanging sensuously above the cool night

Post Post #1228 (ISO) » Tue Apr 15, 2014 7:28 am

Post by Serene2 »

You're scummy for a thousand fucking reasons I've laid out repeatedly, stop acting like the faked town slip is the only thing

You've BEEN SCUM AS FUCK for a long time, not just then
Paraphrasing a role PM is as easy as taking the "mafias" out of "mafiascum," fabricating a good fakeclaim is... sorry, I still got nothing.

Serene II- Electric Buddhaloo! Sequel to the BEST. HYDRA. EVERRRRR!! (besterest hydra ever)
Svenskt Stål
Svenskt Stål
Mafia Scum
Svenskt Stål
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1229 (ISO) » Tue Apr 15, 2014 7:30 am

Post by Svenskt Stål »

I dont understand whats going on. Somehow serene is able to pressure BnB. I dont understand the fucking arguments. I understand so little that I dont know where to begin asking.
BirdAndBeast
BirdAndBeast
Goon
BirdAndBeast
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1230 (ISO) » Tue Apr 15, 2014 7:36 am

Post by BirdAndBeast »

I'm pretty sure their actual case on us is:
1) Mastin soft claimed our flavor. Answer: not a scumtell. Also mastin did this in House Party where she was town.
2) We called ourselves town a lot. Answer: Most of the time it was in response to something. This isnt a tell. Kuribo reminds everyone that he dislikes it because I think he knows deep-down its not a tell and is justifying it to himself regardless.
3) We defended Jordan. Answer: Ok. Jordan is unflipped and townies defend people all the time, so ok. Unless there was something specific here.
4) I fake townslipped. AnsweR: Null tell. It could be real or fake, so this is irrelevant as a point.
Hydra of
mastin2
and
AngryPidgeon
Serene2
Serene2
Goon
Serene2
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1231 (ISO) » Tue Apr 15, 2014 7:40 am

Post by Serene2 »

You
5) also attacked Agar pointlessly,

6) assigned reads for half the game before they posted,

7) spammed endlessly,

8) defended Jordan for shitty reasons

9) pushed a shitty case on me

10) pretty obviously trying to set yourself up as the town leader

Serene2
Serene2
Goon
Serene2
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1232 (ISO) » Tue Apr 15, 2014 7:41 am

Post by Serene2 »

Also 11) I don't like you

And 12) reacted poorly to both claims my slot made against you

13) are right this second trying to defend yourself to someone that you claim is scum

Serene2
Serene2
Goon
Serene2
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1233 (ISO) » Tue Apr 15, 2014 7:43 am

Post by Serene2 »

It's not about the defense of Jordan, it's how you did it

Don't ever step between me and my prey, AP, my sig is there for a fucking reason

Svenskt Stål
Svenskt Stål
Mafia Scum
Svenskt Stål
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1234 (ISO) » Tue Apr 15, 2014 7:48 am

Post by Svenskt Stål »

In post 1230, BirdAndBeast wrote:I'm pretty sure their actual case on us is:
1) Mastin soft claimed our flavor. Answer: not a scumtell. Also mastin did this in House Party where she was town.
2) We called ourselves town a lot. Answer: Most of the time it was in response to something. This isnt a tell. Kuribo reminds everyone that he dislikes it because I think he knows deep-down its not a tell and is justifying it to himself regardless.
3) We defended Jordan. Answer: Ok. Jordan is unflipped and townies defend people all the time, so ok. Unless there was something specific here.
4) I fake townslipped. AnsweR: Null tell. It could be real or fake, so this is irrelevant as a point.

My main problems with your slot is that your reads are so fucking wierd. Your second towniest player from night shift is described as "towny, but i could be wrong" or something like that. And to me you are creating doubt on people that are clearing themselfs, like Brian. You are not calling him scum but you are imo subtly planting seeds. You also think that The goat is town, which is amazing in itself.

I also get the annoying feel that your slot is trying control this ship when neither of you have the ability to do so. You create ALOT of noise. If you are willing to calm down and start discussing stuff then I want to work with you.

And what is 4) refering to?
Zdenek
Zdenek
Jack of All Trades
Zdenek
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1235 (ISO) » Tue Apr 15, 2014 7:49 am

Post by Zdenek »

From shift two to pg. 30.
In post 417, zoraster wrote:I am confused though. Why is BnB getting attention for... posting a lot? Is that really the game we're playing today?
Awful defense of BnB.
In post 479, Dry-fit wrote:Go ahead and tell us why Zoraster is confscum. It raises my eyebrows that you expect everyone to sheep you onto Zoraster without you giving your reasons.
Maybe comes from a buddy, but everyone else who posted in night shift ignored it, so probably not. I mean, Dry-Fit could have just kept his mouth shut.
In post 489, MrZepher wrote:How did they manage to get to either LD or Zoraster is scum from Zoraster only posting twice?
I don't think buddies.

To anyone who can tell, who made these?
In post 491, Infinite Jesters wrote:this seems like titus's scumgame. I feel like agar would be the best lynch only cos people actually buy into his bs. and after the streak of town losses I have had to eat yeah I am worried.
In post 530, Infinite Jesters wrote:lockstep with that dual thing softclaiming a guilty on zoraster. I dunno how it could be interpreted as a lover's claim like that makes no sense and looks desperate for the people pushing this.
In post 629, Infinite Jesters wrote:this does not read as a cop guilty to me. why would they investigate zoraster anyways when there is a plethora of people that dual creatures cannot interact with I mean wouldn't that be the better choice?

BnB,
In post 495, BirdAndBeast wrote:
In post 492, Infinite Jesters wrote:how are you making a correlation between that dual creatures and zoraster and couching it with zoraster's post count?
In post 462, Logical Duality wrote:We know you are scum Zoraster. You can persist in this foolishness and reveal how we know you are scum, or you can bus BnB. Their is a slim chance BnB is town, but you are not.
I mean basically LD is claiming a guilty on Zoraster, thats how dumb their vote on him is.
Who's vote was this referring to?
In post 500, Venmar wrote:Aronis and LD win the world awards for "Derpiest Voters", like those votes are fucking hilarious. I like imausername for town, and maybe Zoraster as leaning town, other than that i'd have to do more than a skim on the night goers.
This seems weird for a buddy to say.

I also have a hard time seeing Sven as scum after the whole lover thing.

Ika's vote on LD was strange.

I don't really like what Agar had to say at the start of the shift after the soft claim.
In post 587, BirdAndBeast wrote:While I like the intent here, Im not seeing any reation to it that looks town motivated. This looks reactionary and void of any actual opinion on the matter. Which is especially egregious because he hasn't tallked about either Zoraster OR LD at all before.
I feel like especially egregious is really over the top.
In post 595, Venmar wrote:I read LD as being so overly cocky and overly confident that they exaggerated their scumread on Zoraster to sound ridiculous. It's
almost
kind of a stretch to say LD has hard role related stuff on Zor?
maybe a buddy.
In post 626, Svenskt Stål wrote:
In post 489, MrZepher wrote:
How did they manage to get to either LD or Zoraster is scum from Zoraster only posting twice?
wut.
In post 532, MrZepher wrote: one of Zoraster/Ld is scum

LOL
I'll have to think about this.

Would be happier is Brian had mentioned Zoraster in 637.

There was also BnB accusing me of bussing Zor. That makes me so fucking angry.
I have secret plans and clever tricks.
- The Enormous Crocodile.
Serene2
Serene2
Goon
Serene2
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1236 (ISO) » Tue Apr 15, 2014 7:50 am

Post by Serene2 »

The suspicion of Brian is weird too, I forgot about that Sven you're rigjt

Brian is town as fuck and never to be lynched

Serene2
Serene2
Goon
Serene2
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1237 (ISO) » Tue Apr 15, 2014 7:52 am

Post by Serene2 »

Zed the jesters quotes are either mollie or a damn fine impression

Svenskt Stål
Svenskt Stål
Mafia Scum
Svenskt Stål
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1238 (ISO) » Tue Apr 15, 2014 7:57 am

Post by Svenskt Stål »

It would be terrific if we didnt lynch infinite jesters, however useless/scummy the slot is.
BirdAndBeast
BirdAndBeast
Goon
BirdAndBeast
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1239 (ISO) » Tue Apr 15, 2014 8:01 am

Post by BirdAndBeast »

In post 1236, Serene2 wrote:The
suspicion
paranoia of Brian is weird too
I still have him as probtown, just paranoid. Im not remotely entertaining a Brian vote right now.
In post 1231, Serene2 wrote:5) also attacked Agar pointlessly,
Uh ok? I mean I guess. IMO you attacked Jordan pointlessly. Is Venmars Agar attack not important at all?

6) assigned reads for half the game before they posted,
Ya well thats mastin for you, cant really say much here.

7) spammed endlessly,
Not a scumtell, and also wow hypocristy

8) defended Jordan for shitty reasons
What? Him being unafraid to go toe-to-to with you is a good reason. Hell, you townread me for it in Goonies mafia. Although you were wrong there ,but point stands. Most people arent as insane as me. Also he jsut feels like hes not censoring himself. Its a good a read as any.

9) pushed a shitty case on me
What was shitty about it? PErsonally I find your fake guilty on us pretty shitty.

10) pretty obviously trying to set yourself up as the town leader
Not a scumtell. I do that in pretty much every game ever and mastin does as well.
In post 1234, Svenskt Stål wrote:My main problems with your slot is that your reads are so fucking wierd. Your second towniest player from night shift is described as "towny, but i could be wrong" or something like that. And to me you are creating doubt on people that are clearing themselfs, like Brian. You are not calling him scum but you are imo subtly planting seeds. You also think that The goat is town, which is amazing in itself.
Well? Im being 100% honest about my paranoia. I could maybe try to point out things Brian said yesterday that made me uneasy, but its not my aim to discredit him or cast doubt. Im literally just saying how I feel because that is how I play the game.
In post 1235, Zdenek wrote:Who's vote was this referring to?
Titus's vote on Zoraster. I was saying that their tunnel on us + transition onto lolol Zora scum was either dumb or a guilty. I then later decided on it just being a guilty and was right! And Titus then comes on to assume Im a retard and that I couldnt have figured that out on my own so I must be scum. Fuck that.
Hydra of
mastin2
and
AngryPidgeon
Svenskt Stål
Svenskt Stål
Mafia Scum
Svenskt Stål
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1240 (ISO) » Tue Apr 15, 2014 8:04 am

Post by Svenskt Stål »

BnB,

Allright, so who in this game will you not vote today, who are your strongest townreads?
Serene2
Serene2
Goon
Serene2
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1241 (ISO) » Tue Apr 15, 2014 8:04 am

Post by Serene2 »

It's ok Sven I've come to the conclusion that if either of you is scum, we can lynch all the buddies and let the scum lover get White Flagged

I have enough of a town read on you and a hard enough time figuring out mollie though that I'm not terribly worried about it

PEdit: the shitty case was way before the fake guilty, back during the Jordan fiasco.

BirdAndBeast
BirdAndBeast
Goon
BirdAndBeast
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1242 (ISO) » Tue Apr 15, 2014 8:05 am

Post by BirdAndBeast »

In post 1235, Zdenek wrote:maybe a buddy.
I've been thinking the same recently. Sort of not feeling Town Venmar at all this game. Certainly not Xenosaga or Hidden Legends Venmar.
Hydra of
mastin2
and
AngryPidgeon
Venmar
Venmar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Venmar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #1243 (ISO) » Tue Apr 15, 2014 9:05 am

Post by Venmar »

omg fuck this shit

vote birdshit
I swear I'm trying my best

--Expect me to be V/LA from 10am-7pm PST every Mon, Wed, Thurs, Sat, Sun due to work--
Serene2
Serene2
Goon
Serene2
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1244 (ISO) » Tue Apr 15, 2014 9:45 am

Post by Serene2 »

In post 1243, Venmar wrote:omg fuck this shit

vote birdshit

yessss the gods of murder will favor you this day

Zdenek
Zdenek
Jack of All Trades
Zdenek
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1245 (ISO) » Tue Apr 15, 2014 10:01 am

Post by Zdenek »

As far as Zoraster business goes, there wasn't anything else that stood out to me from page 30 the hard claim. Later there was Peregrine's vote on Zepher, which was out there. Probably too out there for scum. I mean if he was scum, he'd probably know what was going on.
I have secret plans and clever tricks.
- The Enormous Crocodile.
MrZepher
MrZepher
Mafia Scum
MrZepher
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1246 (ISO) » Tue Apr 15, 2014 10:33 am

Post by MrZepher »

PV's vote wasn't surprising. I'm usually more bothered by the people who blatantly call me town for fairly obvious reasons.

BB's basically confirmed town until we have reason to think otherwise.
Serene is an enigma to me.

Do scum lynchers exist? Like, can serene be scum but still be a lyncher to bb or would that not make sense?
or something like that....
ika
ika
Survivor
ika
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1247 (ISO) » Tue Apr 15, 2014 1:59 pm

Post by ika »

sigh.....

too much stupid shit to sort through...

im gonna run iso and decide stuff, i may or may not make it back for reast of day shift.

both of you just need to shut up about your pissy contest its becomine a nucence now.
AGar
AGar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
AGar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1248 (ISO) » Tue Apr 15, 2014 3:03 pm

Post by AGar »

I didn't read the most recent night shift. I will eventually. I saw Zor self-hammer.
In post 1246, MrZepher wrote:Do scum lynchers exist? Like, can serene be scum but still be a lyncher to bb or would that not make sense?
A usurper/godfather would be similar mechanically but that would pretty much seal Serene's fate once BandB theoretically flipped GF.
In post 1243, Venmar wrote:omg fuck this shit

vote birdshit
This is a quick departure from, well, everything you've done this game.

Serene/BandB still doesn't exactly excite me.

VOTE: Dry-Fit

Still would love to see him dead. Have to read the most recent night shift but I'm feeling pretty safe assuming he did jack shit productively and basically just skirted the fact that he hadn't even mentioned Zoraster other than voting him. Y'know, scummy shit that scumbuddies who don't want associative tells to lead back to them would do.
Ski mask? Check! Sawed off? Check! Guilty conscience, fear of death? Check! Check! Check!

Get to know me. Or don't. I won't tell you what to do. I'm not God. Or your father. Or your boss.
Venmar
Venmar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Venmar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1249 (ISO) » Tue Apr 15, 2014 3:57 pm

Post by Venmar »

In post 1246, MrZepher wrote:BB's basically confirmed town until we have reason to think otherwise.
no
I swear I'm trying my best

--Expect me to be V/LA from 10am-7pm PST every Mon, Wed, Thurs, Sat, Sun due to work--

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”