Yulia Jue
Goon
Yulia Jue
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1975 (ISO) » Tue Apr 15, 2014 11:03 am

Post by Yulia Jue »

Votecount 1-19

With 17 players alive, it will take 9 votes to lynch or nolynch.

PeregrineV (1): Kagura
MastinSSK (6): CupcakePanda, Carbon Fiber, The Fox and the Hound, Yukari Yakumo, Just Sheep Us, AngryPidgeon
Just Sheep Us (2): orcinus_theoriginal, Red Gyarados
AngryPidgeon (3): Lord Business, mastinSSK, Rancid Broderick Drake

Not Voting (4): Mac , PeregrineV, Titan, Breaskfast with Stalin, Clyton

With 17 players alive, deadline is set for 18 days: (expired on 2014-04-18 00:01:39)

Mod note: Game has been moved over to the new private topics feature. Please also note the deadline.

Last edited by Yulia Jue on Tue Apr 15, 2014 11:10 am, edited 1 time in total.
CupcakePanda
CupcakePanda
Goon
CupcakePanda
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1976 (ISO) » Tue Apr 15, 2014 11:06 am

Post by CupcakePanda »

In post 1746, CupcakePanda wrote:
In post 1742, AngryPidgeon wrote:Cupcake should not be a strong townread for anyone. Meta can go fuck itself.
LOL

How am I scum then?
Did you ever answer this AP?
MastinSSK
MastinSSK
Goon
MastinSSK
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1977 (ISO) » Tue Apr 15, 2014 11:07 am

Post by MastinSSK »

In post 1971, AngryPidgeon wrote:
In post 1962, MastinSSK wrote:This is not treating Ffery as another player. This is saying a lot of things that are meant to sound protown but are really just derisive of her and accomplish nothing.
Uh ya except you literally just accused me of actively manipulating her. Now Im just trying to look town. But this is something I never do as town.
Those things augment each other, not contradict one another. A post that doesn't accomplish anything pro-town but sounds good, is manipulative, and is putting her down.
A reckless vote?!?! @?!!???@?@?@?@ Jesus, do we have to reach Page 100 before ffery can make a vote?
It's not ffery not-voting. It's ffery-voting me. Yes. That would be reckless, given that
I am the lead fucking wagon
. If she voted some random scumbag, sure, not reckless. If she voted a town player under no danger, wrong, but at least not a risk. Voting me, which circumstances paint as the most probable scenario from voting now?

Yes.

You know this, AP. A town-you wouldn't make such a god-awful point.
So I pretty much have zero intent to respond to all those bogus meta spam accusations. If someone has something they want me to address specifically, I will.
AKA,
I actually raised good points you can't argue against
. You're picking and choosing the weakest ones in my argument to point out and destroy, to give off the impression that all of them like that. (I believe that's the classical definition of strawmanning?)
In post 1971, AngryPidgeon wrote:
In post 1962, MastinSSK wrote:This is not treating Ffery as another player. This is saying a lot of things that are meant to sound protown but are really just derisive of her and accomplish nothing.
Uh ya except you literally just accused me of actively manipulating her. Now Im just trying to look town. But this is something I never do as town.
Those things augment each other, not contradict one another. A post that doesn't accomplish anything pro-town but sounds good, is manipulative, and is putting her down.
A reckless vote?!?! @?!!???@?@?@?@ Jesus, do we have to reach Page 100 before ffery can make a vote?
It's not ffery not-voting. It's ffery-voting me. Yes. That would be reckless, given that
I am the lead fucking wagon
. If she voted some random scumbag, sure, not reckless. If she voted a town player under no danger, wrong, but at least not a risk. Voting me, which circumstances paint as the most probable scenario from voting now?

Yes.

You know this, AP. A town-you wouldn't make such a god-awful point.
So I pretty much have zero intent to respond to all those bogus meta spam accusations. If someone has something they want me to address specifically, I will.
AKA,
I actually raised good points you can't argue against
. You're picking and choosing the weakest ones in my argument to point out and destroy, to give off the impression that all of them like that. (I believe that's the classical definition of strawmanning?)
AngryPidgeon
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
Glenn Peck

Post Post #1978 (ISO) » Tue Apr 15, 2014 11:08 am

Post by AngryPidgeon »

In post 1976, CupcakePanda wrote:
In post 1742, AngryPidgeon wrote:Cupcake should not be a strong townread for anyone. Meta can go fuck itself.
LOL

How am I scum then?
Yes
AngryPidgeon
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
Glenn Peck

Post Post #1979 (ISO) » Tue Apr 15, 2014 11:10 am

Post by AngryPidgeon »

Right, Im officially done responding to mastin posts about me since I've mostly been trying to address mastin all game and thats gotten me actually nowhere.
Katsuki
Katsuki
Cupcake
Katsuki
Cupcake
Cupcake

Post Post #1980 (ISO) » Tue Apr 15, 2014 11:10 am

Post by Katsuki »

In post 1978, AngryPidgeon wrote:
LOL

How am I scum then?
Yes
Bring it up for me then you post way too mcuh and I never found it.
Fluffy fluffy~~~ |
"READING KATSUKI IS LIKE SOME SORT OF POSTMODERN ARTFORM"
- GreyICE
Katsuki is by far more absurdly beautiful than Fate. (hai parama)
Katsuki's Madness coming to you shortly: Nov, 2011!

C
u
p
c
a
k
e
M
a
f
i
a
I
I
coming to you summer 2011! ~ Pre-ins: 11/13
CupcakePanda
CupcakePanda
Goon
CupcakePanda
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1981 (ISO) » Tue Apr 15, 2014 11:11 am

Post by CupcakePanda »

In post 1980, Katsuki wrote:
In post 1978, AngryPidgeon wrote:
LOL

How am I scum then?
Yes
Bring it up for me then you post way too mcuh and I never found it.
AngryPidgeon
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
Glenn Peck

Post Post #1982 (ISO) » Tue Apr 15, 2014 11:11 am

Post by AngryPidgeon »

In post 1790, AngryPidgeon wrote:
In post 1747, CupcakePanda wrote:
LOL

How am I scum then?
See, there is pretty strong evidence to support me stating that you haven't read the thread. If you had, you may have known I've not been scumreading you.

Given that you aren't reading the thread, and your content is lacking at best, I dont see how anyone (mastin in particular) is willing to write you off as town for lurking so hard. That is shitty and people reading you as town for lurking should feel shitty.

P-edit: Nothing mastin has done is well thoight out? ITs literally just 100% monologuing about her feelings which is bold to do as scum, but given the complete lack of actual justification for things, Im reading her as far less town than I could be.

p-pedit: Uhhhhh. Ya I guess. You saying that makes no sense. You dont seem to agree with mastin's pushes on FoxHound and you seem less than certain about sheeping mastin onto me, so I dunno why mastin is your "rock" this game unless you are just full of shit.

pppedit: Afterthought? I dont get your point. I KNOW mastin is wrong about me (and being extremely damaging in the process) and I suspect mastin is also aggressively wrong about FoxHound (which you seem to think too apparently?)
CupcakePanda
CupcakePanda
Goon
CupcakePanda
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1983 (ISO) » Tue Apr 15, 2014 11:16 am

Post by CupcakePanda »

Interesting.

It does feel like CupcakeTown is one of those "popular" reads this game though.
AngryPidgeon
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
Glenn Peck

Post Post #1984 (ISO) » Tue Apr 15, 2014 11:17 am

Post by AngryPidgeon »

Sort of? Im having a hard time separating mastin out from all the other voices in the thread since mastin has been stiflingly anti-town and unreasonable this game. But mastin definitely was. I think CF was too.
CupcakePanda
CupcakePanda
Goon
CupcakePanda
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1985 (ISO) » Tue Apr 15, 2014 11:19 am

Post by CupcakePanda »

It doesn't help that this game has so many hydras. TBH I'm just waiting for them to die off before I actually start playing the game.
MastinSSK
MastinSSK
Goon
MastinSSK
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1986 (ISO) » Tue Apr 15, 2014 11:20 am

Post by MastinSSK »

Know what?

Fuck this.

It's not like I'm going to get nightkilled at this point anyway.

AP's going to get total revenge. Total revenge because not only am I right, not only is he scum, but also because he gets to lynch the one player he wouldn't be able to nightkill.

Claim: Ruca Milda, Reincarnated God

I am essentially a modified treestump. It's not called that. And is broken into two halves, but is the best description for my role. I'm not just nightkill immune. I'm immune to ANY form of death except lynch. That's the death-immune part. The no vote part you've already seen. I am a child from innocence from Naraka (which, yes, means I'm an innocence child :P), but thanks to this trope (actually, a cousin trope, but it's the actual name of the ability, so I'm not sure I can claim that), I'm classified as both male AND female for abilities dependent on gender.

You can find my iso literally filled to the brim with things about this.
Like why this is a strong ability, why I wasn't afraid to hint at it, why I wanted to be investigated (because a scum who is both kill-immune AND investigation-immune is horribly overpowered), and why I said that it's a role that would either conftown me or get me speedlynched. (Depending on how it's perceived.)
AngryPidgeon
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
Glenn Peck

Post Post #1987 (ISO) » Tue Apr 15, 2014 11:28 am

Post by AngryPidgeon »

That started out strong, but left me going "uhhhhh ok?"
AngryPidgeon
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
Glenn Peck

Post Post #1988 (ISO) » Tue Apr 15, 2014 11:30 am

Post by AngryPidgeon »

I dont get what you are claiming really. You are immune to things other than night kills....but not lynches. So you are basically bulletproof. Whoop-de-doo? Now you ARE me from GoC mafia, cause this is the hail mary Id be going for.
Clyton
Clyton
Goon
Clyton
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1989 (ISO) » Tue Apr 15, 2014 11:33 am

Post by Clyton »

In post 1988, AngryPidgeon wrote:I dont get what you are claiming really. You are immune to things other than night kills....but not lynches. So you are basically bulletproof. Whoop-de-doo? Now you ARE me from GoC mafia, cause this is the hail mary Id be going for.
It is her method to save herself from the lynch.

I was never intending to vote Mastin anyways; I still saw her as a town throughout the argument between you and her. But after looking over your recent defenses, I am inclined that you are not as scummy as I thought, hence I retracted my vote.

But therein lies a problem. The deadline is looming and we have no other player that we can build a strong wagon on, correct me if I'm wrong.
Clyton
Clyton
Goon
Clyton
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1990 (ISO) » Tue Apr 15, 2014 11:36 am

Post by Clyton »

Also Mastin, while I do agree with your arguments and reasoning for lynching AP (my original vote on him was because of that), there were some flaws related to your bias. Although you did retract one of them (not attempting to understand him because you assume all of them are impossible to understand), I have a question for you. You say AP acts differently in a way that you never see him do. Having seen the scum him, I can also infer that he is acting different from his scum self. Is this your perspective, or how he acts is still more aligned to his scum self than his town self?
AngryPidgeon
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
Glenn Peck

Post Post #1991 (ISO) » Tue Apr 15, 2014 11:39 am

Post by AngryPidgeon »

In post 1989, Clyton wrote:But therein lies a problem. The deadline is looming and we have no other player that we can build a strong wagon on, correct me if I'm wrong.
Ya, thats pretty much it. Mastin is being distracting and not willing to cooperate on reads despite this. And both RBD and mastin ignore my attempts to get other people lynch and fling mud at me voting mastin with no other options around.

The ffery bit is REALLY bad and has me less concerned about the wagon. Part of why I called ffery out is that....its 2 days to deadline and they have yet to actually do anything towards settling on a lynch that THEY want. I mean I guess Beli wanted mastin, but dat dissonance. so mastin saying that Im manipulating ffery or trying to get her to place a"hasty vote" when the DL + wagons are currently pointing towards them ending up there by default is just dumb. And suggesting that ffery not lay a hasty vote when encouraged to do so...at 2 days to dl...IS actually manipulative and stripping context form the game.
CarbonFiber
CarbonFiber
Mafia Scum
CarbonFiber
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1992 (ISO) » Tue Apr 15, 2014 11:41 am

Post by CarbonFiber »

Mastin, if you are alive in LYLO (which you will be if you aren't lynched), it is an auto-loss, isn't it?

~ F-16
MastinSSK
MastinSSK
Goon
MastinSSK
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1993 (ISO) » Tue Apr 15, 2014 11:41 am

Post by MastinSSK »

In post 141, mastin2 wrote:*Actually a little bit more than for the heck of it. I have a very, very good reason to believe the claim. I'll talk to SSK about how we'll handle that.
/is most certainly not a VT this game, and not ashamed to admit it.
This was in relationship to Rancid's claim of being an age cop. Being classified as a child and having a note say that might have been an oddity. Having a specific clause about us being both male and female for gendered abilities meant that it wasn't an oddity, it was a mechanic. Meaning the claim was real.

I also reference the voting ability, and how we'd best be able to play it.

You can also see that I was being a lot more confrontational than normal for large segments of the game, specifically because I wanted that nightkill.
In post 319, MastinSSK wrote:(Also, worthy of note: there's one thing this game has in common with Vesperia: my role is such that I'm either never going to get or am going to get speedlynched the moment I claim it*. Sadly, I'm leaning towards the latter. Again. Let's just say it's the best role I could have but also the absolute utter total worst role I could have. Depending on the day. And in this game, it's more worse than best.)

*Also depends on the handling of the role.
What is the best role I could have?

Being right on my reads
and the scumteam not able to do a god-damn thing about it
What is the worst role I could have?
Being wrong on my reads,
and being unable to die to end my misery

And the handling the role bit is for both the approach to maximizing nightkills on us and also about how we handle the votes.

[quote="In post 377, MastinSSK"
Normally
, I'd strongly frown upon this tactic. It's typically a really, really bad idea to direct power roles to specific targets, 'specially when there's things like Godfathers, Commuters, Ascetics, or...*shudder*...hiders...that they could be, not to mention, roleblockers. As just a very, VERY small piece of the list. Like, normally, it's a Really Bad IdeaTM. But this game, it'd actually be ridiculously good. (I can't exactly give details without fullclaiming. Butyeah. In this specific circumstance, it'd become gamebreakingly powerful for us to be investigated. 'Course, I don't know the scum's power, so it's possible that it could be really bad if they can interfere. And even if the scum don't have a way to screw this plan over, it takes a LOT of trust on my end that I know what I'm talking about and am town making the request.)[/quote] Why would it be gamebreakingly powerful for me to get investigated?
Because having confirmed town unkillable is gamebreakingly powerful
In post 616, MastinSSK wrote:I like what we got; it
is
highly appropriate for us. But it wasn't something we actively chose to get. (I'm still figuring out how we'll claim one of our abilities, though; the mods wised up. Last time, I used TVTropes articles. This time, the name of the ability IS a TVTropes article, and I'm not sure I can link to that. :P)
------------
Like I said. It requires trust on my end, that yes I'm town asking to be investigated and yes I know what I'm doing. But to re-emphasize. Any other role, I'd probably not ask. You can trust me that with THIS role, investigating me is a good idea, and if the investigation were successful, it'd be gamebreakingly powerful for the town. I'm well aware of what Cabd did last game. And that's why I said that investigating me requires trust, that I know what I'm doing, that if things worked out, I could address that exact concern. But I don't want to fullclaim. Perhaps D2, maybe later (like D3). I
could
claim, but again, think it'd be best to wait.

(Side-note, but one advantage of being in a Cabd game is that nobody's going to be able to figure out my role from the softclaims I've done. They may think they have. They're sure to have speculation in mind, and have plenty of ideas. But they'll never correctly figure it out. And yet when I pull the pieces together for a fullclaim, everyone will go, "Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh! That makes total sense now!")
More of the same. Again. A highly-appropriate role for me to get (especially for AP to mislynch!), the name of an ability being a trope (okay, so not exactly, but it's one word's difference relating to the medium), and the bit about it being best to wait.
In post 1529, MastinSSK wrote:
Maybe it's because you sound like you have an agenda rather than you're trying to solve the game.
It's a Cabd game. Of course I have an agenda. What that agenda is will have to wait. (Yes, another softclaim. Dealwithit.) The two are not mutually exclusive.
In post 1456, Kagura wrote:Mastin's claim needs to be a fakeclaim unless you think the weird thing she's going to claim is going to be her real role as scum, in which case it seems pretty useless in what's bound to be a power heavy game.
Umm...
...About that.

My role's anything but 'pretty useless'. It's actually pretty freaking strong an ability. The vote removal disability is basically balancing out the awesomeness of the other aspects of my role.
My agenda was drawing fucking nightkills.

And my role isn't pretty useless; it's fairly strong. And me admitting it was fairly strong was to serve that damn agenda to draw fucking nightkills (or at the very least, a roleblock!), because the scum would see my claim and fear it.

My ability has the drawback of my vote. (Thus why it's best described as a modified tree stump.) But has the massive advantage of--if the town trusts me--me being invulnerable and the scum being screwed over by me.

Which you see in my answer.
In post 1576, MastinSSK wrote:
In post 1537, AngryPidgeon wrote: Why are you doing this? This really is not town motivated...at all. Claiming flavor? Trolling about your role? Ok maybe. This?
The only answer you're getting to this is that the answer's in my iso. I'm not going to respond to (for lack of a better term--MS.net really only has two) rolefishing. (It's not asking explicitly for a claim, so not that. It's not subtly prodding for a roleclaim, so not rolefishing as rolefishing. But...a weird middle-ground?)
Run my iso and look for the 'crumbs. (I'm doing it quickly, so I'm sure I've missed plenty regarding the unclaimed aspect.) It took every bit of diplomacy to find an answer that would work and not reveal my hand of, "I claimed that I had a strong role specifically so that the scum would try to nightkill me; there's literally no other reason I'd do that."

Total. God. Damned. Revenge.
MastinSSK
MastinSSK
Goon
MastinSSK
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1994 (ISO) » Tue Apr 15, 2014 11:42 am

Post by MastinSSK »

Oops. For clarity,
In post 141, mastin2 wrote:*Actually a little bit more than for the heck of it. I have a very, very good reason to believe the claim. I'll talk to SSK about how we'll handle that.
/is most certainly not a VT this game, and not ashamed to admit it.
This was in relationship to Rancid's claim of being an age cop. Being classified as a child and having a note say that might have been an oddity. Having a specific clause about us being both male and female for gendered abilities meant that it wasn't an oddity, it was a mechanic. Meaning the claim was real.

I also reference the voting ability, and how we'd best be able to play it.

You can also see that I was being a lot more confrontational than normal for large segments of the game, specifically because I wanted that nightkill.
In post 319, MastinSSK wrote:(Also, worthy of note: there's one thing this game has in common with Vesperia: my role is such that I'm either never going to get or am going to get speedlynched the moment I claim it*. Sadly, I'm leaning towards the latter. Again. Let's just say it's the best role I could have but also the absolute utter total worst role I could have. Depending on the day. And in this game, it's more worse than best.)

*Also depends on the handling of the role.
What is the best role I could have?

Being right on my reads
and the scumteam not able to do a god-damn thing about it
What is the worst role I could have?
Being wrong on my reads,
and being unable to die to end my misery

And the handling the role bit is for both the approach to maximizing nightkills on us and also about how we handle the votes.
In post 377, MastinSSK wrote:
Normally
, I'd strongly frown upon this tactic. It's typically a really, really bad idea to direct power roles to specific targets, 'specially when there's things like Godfathers, Commuters, Ascetics, or...*shudder*...hiders...that they could be, not to mention, roleblockers. As just a very, VERY small piece of the list. Like, normally, it's a Really Bad IdeaTM. But this game, it'd actually be ridiculously good. (I can't exactly give details without fullclaiming. Butyeah. In this specific circumstance, it'd become gamebreakingly powerful for us to be investigated. 'Course, I don't know the scum's power, so it's possible that it could be really bad if they can interfere. And even if the scum don't have a way to screw this plan over, it takes a LOT of trust on my end that I know what I'm talking about and am town making the request.)
Why would it be gamebreakingly powerful for me to get investigated?
Because having confirmed town unkillable is gamebreakingly powerful
In post 616, MastinSSK wrote:I like what we got; it
is
highly appropriate for us. But it wasn't something we actively chose to get. (I'm still figuring out how we'll claim one of our abilities, though; the mods wised up. Last time, I used TVTropes articles. This time, the name of the ability IS a TVTropes article, and I'm not sure I can link to that. :P)
------------
Like I said. It requires trust on my end, that yes I'm town asking to be investigated and yes I know what I'm doing. But to re-emphasize. Any other role, I'd probably not ask. You can trust me that with THIS role, investigating me is a good idea, and if the investigation were successful, it'd be gamebreakingly powerful for the town. I'm well aware of what Cabd did last game. And that's why I said that investigating me requires trust, that I know what I'm doing, that if things worked out, I could address that exact concern. But I don't want to fullclaim. Perhaps D2, maybe later (like D3). I
could
claim, but again, think it'd be best to wait.

(Side-note, but one advantage of being in a Cabd game is that nobody's going to be able to figure out my role from the softclaims I've done. They may think they have. They're sure to have speculation in mind, and have plenty of ideas. But they'll never correctly figure it out. And yet when I pull the pieces together for a fullclaim, everyone will go, "Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh! That makes total sense now!")
More of the same. Again. A highly-appropriate role for me to get (especially for AP to mislynch!), the name of an ability being a trope (okay, so not exactly, but it's one word's difference relating to the medium), and the bit about it being best to wait.
In post 1529, MastinSSK wrote:
Maybe it's because you sound like you have an agenda rather than you're trying to solve the game.
It's a Cabd game. Of course I have an agenda. What that agenda is will have to wait. (Yes, another softclaim. Dealwithit.) The two are not mutually exclusive.
In post 1456, Kagura wrote:Mastin's claim needs to be a fakeclaim unless you think the weird thing she's going to claim is going to be her real role as scum, in which case it seems pretty useless in what's bound to be a power heavy game.
Umm...
...About that.

My role's anything but 'pretty useless'. It's actually pretty freaking strong an ability. The vote removal disability is basically balancing out the awesomeness of the other aspects of my role.
My agenda was drawing fucking nightkills.

And my role isn't pretty useless; it's fairly strong. And me admitting it was fairly strong was to serve that damn agenda to draw fucking nightkills (or at the very least, a roleblock!), because the scum would see my claim and fear it.

My ability has the drawback of my vote. (Thus why it's best described as a modified tree stump.) But has the massive advantage of--if the town trusts me--me being invulnerable and the scum being screwed over by me.

Which you see in my answer.
In post 1576, MastinSSK wrote:
In post 1537, AngryPidgeon wrote: Why are you doing this? This really is not town motivated...at all. Claiming flavor? Trolling about your role? Ok maybe. This?
The only answer you're getting to this is that the answer's in my iso. I'm not going to respond to (for lack of a better term--MS.net really only has two) rolefishing. (It's not asking explicitly for a claim, so not that. It's not subtly prodding for a roleclaim, so not rolefishing as rolefishing. But...a weird middle-ground?)
Run my iso and look for the 'crumbs. (I'm doing it quickly, so I'm sure I've missed plenty regarding the unclaimed aspect.) It took every bit of diplomacy to find an answer that would work and not reveal my hand of, "I claimed that I had a strong role specifically so that the scum would try to nightkill me; there's literally no other reason I'd do that."

Total. God. Damned. Revenge.
AngryPidgeon
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
Glenn Peck

Post Post #1995 (ISO) » Tue Apr 15, 2014 11:45 am

Post by AngryPidgeon »

In post 1990, Clyton wrote:Also Mastin, while I do agree with your arguments and reasoning for lynching AP (my original vote on him was because of that), there were some flaws related to your bias. Although you did retract one of them (not attempting to understand him because you assume all of them are impossible to understand), I have a question for you. You say AP acts differently in a way that you never see him do. Having seen the scum him, I can also infer that he is acting different from his scum self. Is this your perspective, or how he acts is still more aligned to his scum self than his town self?
K, want to say that Clyton is becoming a stronger townread for me, particularly for his openness about why he voted me. I'd expect scum to try and have some justification for voting me on top of that. Kind of weak explanation, but Im really not seeing scumplay from Clyton here.

But eh, mastin literally just posted a meta wall of me and has been assigning scummeta to my play all game at every turn, so I dont see the point of what you are asking mastin here. Mastin clearly is arguing that I am playing scummily. (Shes wrong, but :/)
AngryPidgeon
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
Glenn Peck

Post Post #1996 (ISO) » Tue Apr 15, 2014 11:46 am

Post by AngryPidgeon »

In post 1994, MastinSSK wrote:Total. God. Damned. Revenge.
Yes, revenge. Revenge for Anything goes by getting you correctly lynched on D1 despite you howling about how town-me wouldn't do X or Y, which hilariously enough, is exactly what you did in AG mafia! So ya.

And if you are town, I hope you ask spoilers from Cabd so you can take a lesson from what happened.
AngryPidgeon
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
Glenn Peck

Post Post #1997 (ISO) » Tue Apr 15, 2014 11:48 am

Post by AngryPidgeon »

In post 1992, CarbonFiber wrote:Mastin, if you are alive in LYLO (which you will be if you aren't lynched), it is an auto-loss, isn't it?
Wait...she claimed before that her vote starts applying once there are 9 people left. So I dont know how she is comparing this to a treestump role. Unless that was a lie in the first place to keep us interested in NOT PLing her for effectively being hated.
MastinSSK
MastinSSK
Goon
MastinSSK
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1998 (ISO) » Tue Apr 15, 2014 11:50 am

Post by MastinSSK »

In post 1988, AngryPidgeon wrote:I dont get what you are claiming really. You are immune to things other than night kills....but not lynches. So you are basically bulletproof.
The PM was quite specific.
All forms of death except lynch.

Which implies there's forms of death other than nightkill. Poison. Daykills. Strongman-kills (which I'm probably immune to). Or maybe there are multiple ways of death during the night (vig + mafia, for instance), and the wording was just a catch-all "you're BP". Heck, it's a Cabd game; it could be a massive red herring which simply means, "immune to mafia's kill". I can speculate all I'd like on what could be in the game off of that phrase, but the phrase exists all the same.
In post 1990, Clyton wrote:You say AP acts differently in a way that you never see him do. Having seen the scum him, I can also infer that he is acting different from his scum self. Is this your perspective, or how he acts is still more aligned to his scum self than his town self?
AP is THE best player at manipulating his own meta, better than even me. (And I'm an expert at it!) His scum self will always be different from another scum self. But yes. There is a certain way that AP acts as scum that he doesn't display as town. And this game is it.

Fuck, he's basically just channeling Katsuki right now and how Kats handled AP's claim.
In post 1992, CarbonFiber wrote:Mastin, if you are alive in LYLO (which you will be if you aren't lynched), it is an auto-loss, isn't it?
No. I gain my vote back at 9 players. With four scum alive, that's lylo.

(AP's post in a sec.)
AngryPidgeon
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
Glenn Peck

Post Post #1999 (ISO) » Tue Apr 15, 2014 11:51 am

Post by AngryPidgeon »

In post 1993, MastinSSK wrote:You can also see that I was being a lot more confrontational than normal for large segments of the game, specifically because I wanted that nightkill.
This makes no sense. If you wanted a NK you should have softed an investigative PR...not ... played aggressively. The fact that you are aggressively shoving TOWNIES AKA ME AND LIKELY FOXHOUND/BRO is doing nothing towards getting you NKd if you are town.

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”