Mafia Scum
Titan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1475 (ISO) » Wed Apr 09, 2014 3:42 pm

Post by Titan »

In post 1472, Kagura wrote: :(
You have to be trolling me.
Nope! I'm pretty sure I remember that correctly. I mean it's possible you just wanted to sort him, but you did. And I don't remember it as clear as the Empire suspicion, but I pretty clearly remember empire jumping down your throat about it because I remember him making the argument that there was no way he'd let me live past night one if he were scum.
that was when he still respected my scum hunting abilities!
Half troll/Half wall.

I'm (Arthur) the wall. Don't let Tammy fool you. She trolls you w/o you even knowing! It's like you're in a constant state on mindfuck. RUN WHILE YOU CAN.
Titan
Titan
Mafia Scum
Titan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1476 (ISO) » Wed Apr 09, 2014 3:45 pm

Post by Titan »

In post 1474, Kagura wrote::(:(:(:(

ITT we learn that Tammy never cares about what Nacho writes ever, and Nacho learns he might as well just not post :(:(:(
WHAT? :(

Dude I was going to bed when I saw you posting. I'm literally forcing myself to stay awake to see what you post and respond.

AND I asked you a question.

I might be hurt right now.
Half troll/Half wall.

I'm (Arthur) the wall. Don't let Tammy fool you. She trolls you w/o you even knowing! It's like you're in a constant state on mindfuck. RUN WHILE YOU CAN.
Titan
Titan
Mafia Scum
Titan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1477 (ISO) » Wed Apr 09, 2014 3:46 pm

Post by Titan »

In post 1473, Just Sheep Us wrote:
In post 1470, Titan wrote:
In post 1465, Just Sheep Us wrote:
In post 1462, Titan wrote:also where's my shot?
Can I join? College turned me into an alcohol abuser!
The more the merrier!
Awesome! I have like three fifths of flavored vodka, two fifths of flavored rum, Pusser's Navy Rum, some de Kuiper's Soul Apple, some Amarettto, and a fifth of 151 in my room that I need to get rid of before graduation!

Oh god that sounds terrible...

(Also, if you have anything you want to talk to me about game, wise, I'm semi-present right now while I do my hw).
I'll take some flavored vodka!

What is you guys' read on AngryPigeon?
Half troll/Half wall.

Kagura
Kagura
Goon
Kagura
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1478 (ISO) » Wed Apr 09, 2014 3:49 pm

Post by Kagura »

In post 1477, Titan wrote:
In post 1474, Kagura wrote::(:(:(:(

ITT we learn that Tammy never cares about what Nacho writes ever, and Nacho learns he might as well just not post :(:(:(
WHAT? :(

Dude I was going to bed when I saw you posting. I'm literally forcing myself to stay awake to see what you post and respond.

AND I asked you a question.

I might be hurt right now.
:( ok good but I totally didn't suspect Empire and I never legitimately suspected Bert
Kagura Houyaisan - drinking until we forget our name
Kagura
Kagura
Goon
Kagura
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1479 (ISO) » Wed Apr 09, 2014 3:49 pm

Post by Kagura »

just sayin'
Kagura
Kagura
Goon
Kagura
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1480 (ISO) » Wed Apr 09, 2014 3:50 pm

Post by Kagura »

In post 1461, Titan wrote:nacho - what is your updated read on the rancid pirates?
I dunno.
I feel Muffin would be less likely to constantly troll as scum than as town, but that's not really based in any sort of evidence or reality. I still wouldn't be unhappy voting them, still reading though.
Kagura
Kagura
Goon
Kagura
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1481 (ISO) » Wed Apr 09, 2014 3:51 pm

Post by Kagura »

Did I?
CarbonFiber
CarbonFiber
Mafia Scum
CarbonFiber
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1482 (ISO) » Wed Apr 09, 2014 3:51 pm

Post by CarbonFiber »

In post 1454, Titan wrote:
In post 1426, CarbonFiber wrote:Tammy, what do you think of AP's buddying accusation? I didn't feel that it was genuine.

~ F-16
I'm not sure what I think of it. I do certainly think it's odd and didn't consider it until you pointed it out that he automatically considered mastin/muffin town blocking cut couldn't see the same thing here. AP is a bit of a question mark for me here. I'm realizing that I've never been town in a game with Angry Pigeon; the closest I came was being an SK in a game where he was mafia. Right now I'm not really sure how to parse the brouhaha between AP/JustSheepUs/Mastin/RBD with Fox and Hound on the side. Have you been able to take away anything from all that?
I am seeing Fox and Bro-Desp as town with Mastin/Muffin/AP scum.

Fox's reactions to the pressure on them felt incredibly genuine and most of their posting so far is relatable and makes sense. Their Disney picture presenting the Rancid vote was hilarious and natural. I didn't like Mastin saying that he was not going to let them mislynch Rancid. I mean Muffin is a ridiculously difficult lynch and I don't understand the protectiveness towards him because he isn't one that needs any.

BRO and Desp's reads match mine very closely, I don't have a read on BRO yet but I can see eye to eye with Desp.

~ F-16
Titan
Titan
Mafia Scum
Titan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1483 (ISO) » Wed Apr 09, 2014 3:58 pm

Post by Titan »

In post 1482, Kagura wrote:Did I?
If you're asking if you did, I'm too tired to look back at all our posts that game. Do you know how much trolling and just goofing off we had in the midst of actually playing?
Half troll/Half wall.

Just Sheep Us
Just Sheep Us
Goon
Just Sheep Us
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1484 (ISO) » Wed Apr 09, 2014 4:00 pm

Post by Just Sheep Us »

In post 1475, Kagura wrote:
The more the merrier!
Awesome! I have like three fifths of flavored vodka, two fifths of flavored rum, Pusser's Navy Rum, some de Kuiper's Soul Apple, some Amarettto, and a fifth of 151 in my room that I need to get rid of before graduation!

(Also, if you have anything you want to talk to me about game, wise, I'm semi-present right now while I do my hw).
I feel like we'd get along great.
I'm drinking a twisted tea while "doing" my homework (this will actually get done b/c it's a group thing, but odds of me getting through all my Latin tonight...)
Titan
Titan
Mafia Scum
Titan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1485 (ISO) » Wed Apr 09, 2014 4:04 pm

Post by Titan »

Half troll/Half wall.

Just Sheep Us
Just Sheep Us
Goon
Just Sheep Us
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1486 (ISO) » Wed Apr 09, 2014 4:04 pm

Post by Just Sheep Us »

In post 1478, Titan wrote:
The more the merrier!

I'll take some flavored vodka!

What is you guys' read on AngryPigeon?
Desp is scum reading him, I'm town reading him, neither of us are budging on it. I think it's our only out of sync read where we're so positionally apart that it's hard to reconcile.

I'm town reading him for two reasons: First, I don't see any intentionality to what he's doing. I could explain this in more depth, but the high-level thing is that AP's jumping around in a way that looks to me like he doesn't have a long-term objective, like he's not trying to accomplish anything. That reads as town b/c it demonstrates a lack of groundedness and defined objectives that scum-AP would have (especially given that scum have day talk). The only scum-goal I could possibly see is "bog down the thread tremendously," but given that this player base is pretty good at parsing through large amounts of bs, that seems like a dumb goal to have had.

Desp thinks that he's scum-theatreing with mastin and muffin/nati.
Just Sheep Us
Just Sheep Us
Goon
Just Sheep Us
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1487 (ISO) » Wed Apr 09, 2014 4:06 pm

Post by Just Sheep Us »

Petronius's Satyricon. The Cenabis Trimalchio is really fucking bizarre.

Anything else you want out of me?
Breakfast With Sandy
Breakfast With Sandy
Goon
Breakfast With Sandy
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1488 (ISO) » Wed Apr 09, 2014 4:07 pm

Post by Breakfast With Sandy »

In post 1456, Kagura wrote:
In post 875, The Fox and the Hound wrote:
In post 860, Kagura wrote:
In post 857, The Fox and the Hound wrote:
In post 855, Kagura wrote:
In post 853, The Fox and the Hound wrote:that I'm pretty sure as town you'd be townreading me, so what's the deal?
Why?
Because I'm town and you're you and even though this sounds incredibly and awfully sappy, usually you're the one to townread me when no one else does!
the why was referring more to what have you done that is town
I don't see how I could've made as scum. I would have had to fake my thoughts on Mastin to look like I'd posted them in a hydra QT two days prior and I don't go to those kinds of lengths as scum. That was the only time I thought as I was posting that I was being really town, but I think I've been quite town and unlike scum-me throughout as I've mentioned before, and Tammy's townread in particular makes me more confident that you would recognise this.

Nacho, if you're town, you need to stop this and show me that you are, because I'm trying to think of reasons why you're not scum here and I'm struggling.

Also, why does Mastin's claim need to be a fakeclaim?
Why would you have had to fake the Mastin thoughts and do the QT stuff?
I don't get it :(

Mastin's claim needs to be a fakeclaim unless you think the weird thing he's going to claim is going to be his real role as scum, in which case it seems pretty useless in what's bound to be a power heavy game. Do you disagree with that?
I'm not following your last paragraph?
User formerly known as Sc*mf*ck.
Hydra of fferylt and Belisarius; clever signature line to be decided later
Just Sheep Us
Just Sheep Us
Goon
Just Sheep Us
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1489 (ISO) » Wed Apr 09, 2014 4:07 pm

Post by Just Sheep Us »

Also I'm trying to think of whether I want anything out of you, and I guess something along the lines of a general reads list? I have your major positions mapped out through page 24, but, like, 36 pages of stuff...
zMuffinMan
zMuffinMan
Survivor
zMuffinMan
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1490 (ISO) » Wed Apr 09, 2014 4:08 pm

Post by zMuffinMan »

ur bad at reding me nacho

-Nati
spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh
Just Sheep Us
Just Sheep Us
Goon
Just Sheep Us
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1491 (ISO) » Wed Apr 09, 2014 4:09 pm

Post by Just Sheep Us »

Yo ffery, is that you?
zMuffinMan
zMuffinMan
Survivor
zMuffinMan
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1492 (ISO) » Wed Apr 09, 2014 4:11 pm

Post by zMuffinMan »

also lol at despbro thinking me "buddying" mastin is because im scum

gonna take that as a scum claim if bro is the one putting forth that argument

i think ive consistently read mastin correctly off a few posts in every game recently and bro has been in every one of these games i think?

and every single time nobody listens to my mastin read

-Nati
spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh
Titan
Titan
Mafia Scum
Titan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1493 (ISO) » Wed Apr 09, 2014 4:12 pm

Post by Titan »

Nah. I'm barely functioning at this point and am just staying up in case I want to interact with Nacho when he's actually around.

I translated that some time ago. One of the few things I remember from the elaborate feast is fish sauce. I thought it sounded disgusting.

pedit: to bro.

Are you asking me for a reads list? I typically don't do those, though I do have one some pages back of my general standings. Also, I want to digest today.
Half troll/Half wall.

Breakfast With Sandy
Breakfast With Sandy
Goon
Breakfast With Sandy
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1494 (ISO) » Wed Apr 09, 2014 4:14 pm

In post 1492, Just Sheep Us wrote:Yo ffery, is that you?
yep!
Just Sheep Us
Just Sheep Us
Goon
Just Sheep Us
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1495 (ISO) » Wed Apr 09, 2014 4:16 pm

Post by Just Sheep Us »

Ah, I see how it is.

I'm fine with giving you space to digest; I'm looking for some sense of how your positions have moved, and how people moved in response, since reading through shit slowly and drawing arrows gets old :/
Kagura
Kagura
Goon
Kagura
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1496 (ISO) » Wed Apr 09, 2014 4:16 pm

Post by Kagura »

In post 1044, Titan wrote:But idk I kinda am "meh" about the rest of their posts, so irdk.
You're meh on the rest of out posts?

I was sort of hoping this could be the one game where we were so obviously town together where you didn't have to be paranoid off us, especially since bork has been killing it in the towniness department lately and I haven't been doing so badly myself.
Kagura
Kagura
Goon
Kagura
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1497 (ISO) » Wed Apr 09, 2014 4:17 pm

Post by Kagura »

I mean, maybe not unfakeable levels of towniness, granted, but pretty damn town all the same.
Breakfast With Sandy
Breakfast With Sandy
Goon
Breakfast With Sandy
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1498 (ISO) » Wed Apr 09, 2014 4:18 pm

:/
Titan
Titan
Mafia Scum
Titan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1499 (ISO) » Wed Apr 09, 2014 4:20 pm

Post by Titan »

In post 1497, Kagura wrote:
In post 1044, Titan wrote:But idk I kinda am "meh" about the rest of their posts, so irdk.
You're meh on the rest of out posts?

I was sort of hoping this could be the one game where we were so obviously town together where you didn't have to be paranoid off us, especially since bork has been killing it in the towniness department lately and I haven't been doing so badly myself.
I was super confused.

Then I looked back. That was Arthur.
Half troll/Half wall.

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”