AngryPidgeon
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
Glenn Peck

Post Post #1375 (ISO) » Wed Apr 09, 2014 8:02 am

Post by AngryPidgeon »

Ok BRO, so why am I town again? Is it literally just because mastin and RBD are calling me scum?
MastinSSK
MastinSSK
Goon
MastinSSK
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1376 (ISO) » Wed Apr 09, 2014 8:03 am

Post by MastinSSK »

In post 1351, Breakfast With Sandy wrote:This is town as fuck.
Except it isn't? It's the exact argument a scum-me would make to save my ass against players I know I'm caught against. Bring up weaknesses in my play (that are mostly true regardless of my alignment), bring up past games that show said weaknesses, appeal to said past games as comparisons, say "this is that, not this", and basically, appeal to aspects of my play in the current game that I specifically manipulated knowing about my own meta better than any other player.
In post 1362, AngryPidgeon wrote:Im not going to full claim just because its on the mastin agenda, mastin.
And I explained the reasons.

You are not escaping a lynch.

We don't lynch you today, it's tomorrow. If not then, D3. You are not escaping that fate. I explained explicitly why you claiming would be pro-town. Because if we're not wagoning you today (which would force you to claim anyway), we're wagoning you tomorrow in a 1v1 against Rancid, which will 100% result in your lynch because nobody here is going to choose to save you over saving Rancid. And if Rancid 1v1s the survivor of Fox/Hound and Sheep Us rather than you, we just wagon you on D3.

You KNOW it's true. So I say again. You wanna live? You need to prove it.
AngryPidgeon
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
Glenn Peck

Post Post #1377 (ISO) » Wed Apr 09, 2014 8:03 am

Post by AngryPidgeon »

And Im still waiting around for any bullet points you may have on why RBD is scum*

* Use of word gladiator forbidden.
Just Sheep Us
Just Sheep Us
Goon
Just Sheep Us
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1378 (ISO) » Wed Apr 09, 2014 8:05 am

Post by Just Sheep Us »

In post 1372, AngryPidgeon wrote:Im not focusing on people's reads on me as a basis for my reads because Im not shit at this game.
>implying this is even what i was saying

you claimed bro's reason for townreading you was forced and unjustified despite claiming yourself that your opening posts were trust-tell levels of town. what did you expect town-bro to say and how did it differ from what he actually did?
AngryPidgeon
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
Glenn Peck

Post Post #1379 (ISO) » Wed Apr 09, 2014 8:06 am

Post by AngryPidgeon »

In post 1377, MastinSSK wrote:You are not escaping a lynch.

We don't lynch you today, it's tomorrow. If not then, D3. You are not escaping that fate. I explained explicitly why you claiming would be pro-town.
If I have to claim to become obvious town I will. But until then Im totally happy doing my thing. If I get gladiated and have to get lynched despite it, I will SMH. So stop being dumb. I'll claim if I have to. Which is ideally not until later.

You and RBD are the only people aggressively misreading me, so Im not exactly shaking in my boots over here and Im not going to out my nice little role just because mastin wants it so.
AngryPidgeon
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
Glenn Peck

Post Post #1380 (ISO) » Wed Apr 09, 2014 8:07 am

Post by AngryPidgeon »

In post 1379, Just Sheep Us wrote:
In post 1372, AngryPidgeon wrote:Im not focusing on people's reads on me as a basis for my reads because Im not shit at this game.
>implying this is even what i was saying

you claimed bro's reason for townreading you was forced and unjustified despite claiming yourself that your opening posts were trust-tell levels of town. what did you expect town-bro to say and how did it differ from what he actually did?
I THOUGHT HE WAS CALLING ME TOWN FOR META, I LOOKED BACK AND HAVE REALIZED THAT I MISINTERPRETED HIS POST.

IM STILL WAITING ON A GODDAMN EXPLANATION FOR THE TOWNREAD ON ME OTHER THAN "MASTIN AND RBD ARE PUSHING YOU, THEREFORE YOU ARE TOWN"

FURTHER, ID ALSO LIKE A CASE ON RBD THAT DOESNT USE THE WORD GLADIATOR FROM YOUR SLOT.
Kagura
Kagura
Goon
Kagura
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1381 (ISO) » Wed Apr 09, 2014 8:11 am

Post by Kagura »

In post 1377, MastinSSK wrote:And I explained the reasons.

We don't lynch you today, it's tomorrow. If not then, D3. You are not escaping that fate. I explained explicitly why you claiming would be pro-town. Because if we're not wagoning you today (which would force you to claim anyway), we're wagoning you tomorrow in a 1v1 against Rancid, which will 100% result in your lynch because nobody here is going to choose to save you over saving Rancid. And if Rancid 1v1s the survivor of Fox/Hound and Sheep Us rather than you, we just wagon you on D3.
Even if he is scum, how is it in any way more pro-town to rely entirely on the reads of an unconfirmed player than to let the game progress normally?

-b
Kagura Houyaisan - drinking until we forget our name
The Fox and the Hound
The Fox and the Hound
Goon
The Fox and the Hound
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1382 (ISO) » Wed Apr 09, 2014 8:13 am

Post by The Fox and the Hound »

In post 1377, MastinSSK wrote:
Except it isn't? It's the exact argument a scum-me would make to save my ass against players I know I'm caught against. Bring up weaknesses in my play (that are mostly true regardless of my alignment), bring up past games that show said weaknesses, appeal to said past games as comparisons, say "this is that, not this", and basically, appeal to aspects of my play in the current game that I specifically manipulated knowing about my own meta better than any other player.
This is impossible to respond to. You are basically devolving into arguing that I am scum because I don't sound like scum. There is nothing I can do with that.

It IS that and not this as you would know if you bothered to look at what I posted, but you don't need to because you already know I'm town.
In post 1362, AngryPidgeon wrote:Im not going to full claim just because its on the mastin agenda, mastin.

You KNOW it's true. So I say again. You wanna live? You need to prove it.[/quote]
I will spare the thread the agony of reading a post in which I vote you 50 times.

This is scum confidence, it is that simple. You are trying to create the illusion that the flow is in your favor and this is essentially kingmaker. Newsflsah, it isn't.
The Fox and the Hound
The Fox and the Hound
Goon
The Fox and the Hound
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1383 (ISO) » Wed Apr 09, 2014 8:14 am

In post 1377, MastinSSK wrote:
This is impossible to respond to. You are basically devolving into arguing that I am scum because I don't sound like scum. There is nothing I can do with that.

It IS that and not this as you would know if you bothered to look at what I posted, but you don't need to because you already know I'm town.
captain scumfuck wrote:

You KNOW it's true. So I say again. You wanna live? You need to prove it.
I will spare the thread the agony of reading a post in which I vote you 50 times.

This is scum confidence, it is that simple. You are trying to create the illusion that the flow is in your favor and this is essentially kingmaker. Newsflsah, it isn't.[/quote]
The Fox and the Hound
The Fox and the Hound
Goon
The Fox and the Hound
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1384 (ISO) » Wed Apr 09, 2014 8:15 am

Well okay, the flow IS in your favor, and that's nice.

But it's not kingmaker.
Just Sheep Us
Just Sheep Us
Goon
Just Sheep Us
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1385 (ISO) » Wed Apr 09, 2014 8:16 am

Post by Just Sheep Us »

In post 1372, AngryPidgeon wrote:Im not focusing on people's reads on me as a basis for my reads because Im not shit at this game. Mastin is town because mastins push on me is borderline insane and way too overdone to be likely from scum. She knows she cant elude me forver when scum, so she rarely pushes me as scum, CERTAINLY not in 1v1 tunnel mode where Im way more likely to get her lynched. RBD is probably town for the hated miller gladiator claim and their tone/attitude/presence is just ridiculously town. I could point to some specific instances and wall about it, but they are just town. Everything about them is troll-y but determined, annoyed but spirited. If they are scum . I mean I guess they -could- be, I'd have to bow down to muffin for being the most unreadable scumbutt to ever scum the 7 seas.
scum mastin has been insane enough to make that push before.

muffin can fake apathy very well as scum (see 169).

So both your points are null.
The Fox and the Hound
The Fox and the Hound
Goon
The Fox and the Hound
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1386 (ISO) » Wed Apr 09, 2014 8:17 am

In post 1368, MastinSSK wrote:
In post 1342, The Fox and the Hound wrote:If you're town, I would like you to iso me again, try to be just a teensy bit objective, and tell me you still think I'm scum, and why would be appreciated but is optional.
The problem is, this is exactly the thing you specialize in doing as scum.
.........................................................................................................................................................................................................................
AngryPidgeon
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
Glenn Peck

Post Post #1387 (ISO) » Wed Apr 09, 2014 8:17 am

Post by AngryPidgeon »

In post 1368, MastinSSK wrote:You're an easy mislynch, you think you're obvtown. Choose one; you can't have both.
Not really, thats a pretty town attitude to have tbh.

--
In post 1363, Just Sheep Us wrote:RBD scumread is because they've been buddying the fuck out of mastin at every juncture, even when she's making pushes that are terribad (like the early tammy push, the CF push, etc).

I have a physical drawing up through page 24 of positional stuff, and the core of the game early on was very much mastin/tammy/f-16 once he moved in. Fox/Hound buddied behind Tammy, and RBD buddied behind mastin. This led me to strongly think that 1, maybe 2 people in that core group are scum. Fox/Hound and RBD make the most sense given how the attacking/defending/chainsawing mapped out.

Fast forward to your entrance, and with mastin/RBD pushing something on you as scummy that's objectively null, ESPECIALLY given that you're probably the trolliest "strong" player on site, and yeah, I'm not gonna let that shit slide.
Ok, I'll ISO RBD with this post in mind in a bit. I mean, mastin is pretty town though and I wouldnt describe what I've seen from RBD->mastin as buddying, rather townblocking? Their attitude towards mastin is a pretty fucking hardsell to assume mastin town, RBD scum.

Your 2nd bit is weird to me. The game focused around 4 people, buddying may have happened, so 2 of them are scum? Not quite seeing how you got from A->C on that one, but ok. I need to poke around that part of the game.

Are you scumreading mastin or not? I was under the impression you were, but you seem to be arguing RBD-scum/mstin-town at points.
Just Sheep Us
Just Sheep Us
Goon
Just Sheep Us
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1388 (ISO) » Wed Apr 09, 2014 8:18 am

Post by Just Sheep Us »

In post 1376, AngryPidgeon wrote:Ok BRO, so why am I town again? Is it literally just because mastin and RBD are calling me scum?
That, and the fact that you're acting like an insane schizo person with no discernible objectives.
The Fox and the Hound
The Fox and the Hound
Goon
The Fox and the Hound
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1389 (ISO) » Wed Apr 09, 2014 8:18 am

In post 1363, Just Sheep Us wrote:RBD scumread is because they've been buddying the fuck out of mastin at every juncture, even when she's making pushes that are terribad (like the early tammy push, the CF push, etc).

I have a physical drawing up through page 24 of positional stuff, and the core of the game early on was very much mastin/tammy/f-16 once he moved in. Fox/Hound buddied behind Tammy, and RBD buddied behind mastin. This led me to strongly think that 1, maybe 2 people in that core group are scum. Fox/Hound and RBD make the most sense given how the attacking/defending/chainsawing mapped out.
I don't feel like this is actually a real thing

I buddy strong townreads, that is just how it works, and I wouldn't call rbd scum for that reason either
AngryPidgeon
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
Glenn Peck

Post Post #1390 (ISO) » Wed Apr 09, 2014 8:20 am

Post by AngryPidgeon »

In post 1389, Just Sheep Us wrote:That, and the fact that you're acting like an insane schizo person with no discernible objectives.
Ok, THIS is a good reason to townread me.
Just Sheep Us
Just Sheep Us
Goon
Just Sheep Us
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1391 (ISO) » Wed Apr 09, 2014 8:21 am

Post by Just Sheep Us »

I built a {RBD, Fox/Hound, /mastin/, CF, Tammy} 1-2 scum structure group from the early clusterfuck

mastin's response to your entrance, and Fox/Hounds response to everything that's been going on, as well as your addition to that group, turned it into {RBD, mastin, //, Fox/Hound, AP, CF, Tammy}
Just Sheep Us
Just Sheep Us
Goon
Just Sheep Us
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1392 (ISO) » Wed Apr 09, 2014 8:22 am

Post by Just Sheep Us »

In post 1390, The Fox and the Hound wrote:

I don't feel like this is actually a real thing

I buddy strong townreads, that is just how it works, and I wouldn't call rbd scum for that reason either
But do you buddy strong town reads that are making bad pushes?

I've thought nearly every one of mastin's pushes this game have been bad. I've been positional opposed to her at every juncture. Granted, this has happened with both of us as town before.

But I don't think town muffin/nati would see the game so nearly identically. Also GiF pointed out a read flip that happened somewhere that implied a level of buddying. Let me go dig that up...
MastinSSK
MastinSSK
Goon
MastinSSK
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1393 (ISO) » Wed Apr 09, 2014 8:22 am

Post by MastinSSK »

In post 1370, Cephrir wrote:"I don't read Cephrir off past games but let me tell you about Xenogears". Lol.
I'm not using Xenogears to read you. I'm using it to illustrate how I read you. There, it wasn't meta, either. There, it was just reading you in the then and the now.
You may notice that I won the argument there and came reasonably close to getting you lynched.
A lynch on me was never going to go through, by the way, because too many people get me, understand me, and can read me and tell when my wagon's driven by scum.
For someone so concerned with how good I am at imitating my town game you sure don't seem to be considering that I was doing exactly that in Xenogears.
Except I am, quite explicitly?
In post 1374, The Fox and the Hound wrote:You are not in charge.
Oh, but I am. Who here is getting wagoned? Rancid, myself, or...you, AP, and DespBro? Yeah, my point exactly. You can call that coincidence if you'd like, that my top three choices are the top three wagons, or call me scum conveniently having my top three choices be the top three wagons, but that isn't true. I created them, those wagons, with my influence. To say it was all me would be arrogance, but to say I play no part in their existence is ignorance. So, yes. I am in control.

I wasn't before, and I was fine with a push on me. But when you tried to get a Rancid mislynch, that I couldn't let go through. So I took command. I'll step down when I have good reason to do so. But for right now, I am in control. There are others who have influence. I am not a soul tyrant. But ultimately, in spite of me being the one person who has no vote, I am the girl with the most control over the votes.
In post 1380, AngryPidgeon wrote:You and RBD are the only people aggressively misreading me, so Im not exactly shaking in my boots over here and Im not going to out my nice little role just because mastin wants it so.
Yeah. The two players in this game
having the most charisma
are scumreading you...and one of them has a fucking gladiate that they fully intend to use within The Big Three that you are among.
In post 1383, The Fox and the Hound wrote:You are basically devolving into arguing that I am scum because I don't sound like scum.
No, my point is that you are scum because you are
arguing that your posting doesn't sound like scum
, when that's
precisely
the thing a scum-you specializes in doing.
Just Sheep Us
Just Sheep Us
Goon
Just Sheep Us
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1394 (ISO) » Wed Apr 09, 2014 8:23 am

Post by Just Sheep Us »

In post 1202, Yukari Yakumo wrote:
I want this group of players to burn with fucking fire: {AP, despbro, foxhound, PV, GIF}.
In post 1192, Rancid Broderick Drake wrote:
In post 1181, MastinSSK wrote:1 Kagura (borkjerfkin + nachomamma8)
^Decent townread.

2 The Fox and the Hound (cephrir and DV)
^Strong. STRONG. Scumread.

3 Yukari Yakumo
^Definitely a townread.

4 orcinus_theoriginal
^Vaguely townish.

5 Titan (Tammy + Sir Arthur Dane)
^Eeeeeeeeh.

6 Rancid Broderick Drake (zmuffinman and natirasha)
^Seriously, seriously town.

8 Breakfast With Stalin (Hydra of ffery and beli)
^Pretty town.

9 ANgryPidgeon 9 ElementalHawk (Prohawk+3dicerolling)
^Never gonna give you up, never gonna let you down, never gonna run around and desert you. Sorry gonna make you cry, never gonna say goodbye, on guard for lies, and'll hurt you.

10 Carbon Fiber (FourTrouble and F16)
^EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEHH...

11 Lord Business
^Decent townread.

12 Just Sheep Us (Broseidon and Desperado)
^Either didn't learn their lesson or are scum.

13 Red Gyarados (Brian Skies and notscience)
^Obvtown.

14 Cupcake Panda
^Eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeh.

15 PeregrineV
^Need more, vaguely townish.

16 Clyton
^Decently town.

17 Mac
^Basically obvtown.
This hydra and us are now a four player hydra. Pretty much where I am except I have PV and Katsuki as hard town.
:3
AngryPidgeon
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
Glenn Peck

Post Post #1395 (ISO) » Wed Apr 09, 2014 8:23 am

Post by AngryPidgeon »

In post 1375, Kagura wrote:5) I made my hydra QT for the legend of zelda game on 9/26/13, and Nacho decided to repurpose it for this one. I did not make one for this game. Where are you going with this, exactly?
In post 405, Kagura wrote:Nacho just told me that he's been posting early reads in our old Hydra QT from Legend of Zelda and I had no idea
In post 613, Kagura wrote:posted in our hydra QT
In post 623, Kagura wrote:Nacho in the hydra QT for this game
Ok I would understand if you guys just had a hydra QT that you use for everything. But why did you start calling it the hydra QT,
for this game

You wouldnt do that unless there was more than one QT. Its a subconscious thing. So what is this other QT you posted in
for this game
Breakfast With Sandy
Breakfast With Sandy
Goon
Breakfast With Sandy
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1396 (ISO) » Wed Apr 09, 2014 8:24 am

Post by Breakfast With Sandy »

In post 1377, MastinSSK wrote:Except it isn't? It's the exact argument a scum-me would make to save my ass against players I know I'm caught against. Bring up weaknesses in my play (that are mostly true regardless of my alignment), bring up past games that show said weaknesses, appeal to said past games as comparisons, say "this is that, not this", and basically, appeal to aspects of my play in the current game that I specifically manipulated knowing about my own meta better than any other player.
Ceph isn't you.

I'm going to hold tight onto this read.
User formerly known as Sc*mf*ck.
Hydra of fferylt and Belisarius; clever signature line to be decided later
AngryPidgeon
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
Glenn Peck

Post Post #1397 (ISO) » Wed Apr 09, 2014 8:25 am

Post by AngryPidgeon »

In post 1394, MastinSSK wrote:Yeah. The two players in this game having the most charisma are scumreading you...and one of them has a fucking gladiate that they fully intend to use within The Big Three that you are among.
THEN DONT FUCKING GLADIATE ME. IF YOU WANT TO LYNCH ME FINE. IM NOT GOING TO GET LYNCHED WITH THIS ROLE AND NO IM NOT CLAIMING IT.
AngryPidgeon
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
Glenn Peck

Post Post #1398 (ISO) » Wed Apr 09, 2014 8:27 am

Post by AngryPidgeon »

In post 1394, MastinSSK wrote:No, my point is that you are scum because you are arguing that your posting doesn't sound like scum, when that's precisely the thing a scum-you specializes in doing.
This could come from either alignment and I dont see why you care so much.
The Fox and the Hound
The Fox and the Hound
Goon
The Fox and the Hound
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1399 (ISO) » Wed Apr 09, 2014 8:28 am

In post 1394, MastinSSK wrote:
In post 1383, The Fox and the Hound wrote:You are basically devolving into arguing that I am scum because I don't sound like scum.
No, my point is that you are scum because you are
arguing that your posting doesn't sound like scum
, when that's
precisely
the thing a scum-you specializes in doing.
How's that not using meta working for you, oh just fine actually since this meta is not even correct

Trying to explain why I am not scum is not alignment indicative and never will be

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”