Mafia Scum
Mac
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1325 (ISO) » Wed Apr 09, 2014 4:18 am

Post by Mac »

In post 1324, Titan wrote:
In post 1119, Yukari Yakumo wrote:
In post 242, Titan wrote:And now nobody is going to listen to any of my reads, so congratulations scum you've learned to get me to react and I still haven't learned not to.
When this happens come to me.
I'll listen.
This felt town.
It's not really telling either way.
Titan
Titan
Mafia Scum
Titan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1326 (ISO) » Wed Apr 09, 2014 4:48 am

Post by Titan »

In post 1151, Lord Business wrote:I had RBD as town lean.

There appears to be no direct tactical reasoning to their trolling, they occasionally seen to return to the game point and if I can be a hypocrite for a moment the meta of both of the heads suggest they are quite relaxed in the game and I believe one of them was the mafia player of the year for being strongly townread in several games as scum, whereas here the effort to gain such a read isn't there.

They also happened to agree with me over the demoralising nature of "obvtown-gate" so I currently have a bias in their favour.
That one head your talking about also didn't try to get town read in NY169.
Half troll/Half wall.

I'm (Arthur) the wall. Don't let Tammy fool you. She trolls you w/o you even knowing! It's like you're in a constant state on mindfuck. RUN WHILE YOU CAN.
Just Sheep Us
Just Sheep Us
Goon
Just Sheep Us
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1327 (ISO) » Wed Apr 09, 2014 4:54 am

Post by Just Sheep Us »

In post 1224, MastinSSK wrote:Never sign up for a game I'm in again, because your arrogance
you are a sad, petty scumbag

holy shit
Just Sheep Us
Just Sheep Us
Goon
Just Sheep Us
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1328 (ISO) » Wed Apr 09, 2014 4:57 am

Post by Just Sheep Us »

In post 1246, Rancid Broderick Drake wrote:Hey BRO

Just so we're clear

You think we claimed Hated Miller Gladiator out the gate because... we're scum who decided claiming an extremely negative utility role that was easily provable was a gooooooooood idea because... DERP DERP DERP I'M BRO AND I'M HOPING NOBODY THINKS ABOUT THIS AND THIS MISLYNCH GOES THROUGH WITHOUT ME LOOKING OBVSCUM
last i checked you were completely off the radar for the first fifty pages of the game

so...???
CarbonFiber
CarbonFiber
Mafia Scum
CarbonFiber
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1329 (ISO) » Wed Apr 09, 2014 4:58 am

Post by CarbonFiber »

In post 1311, AngryPidgeon wrote:So not liking: F-16, BRO, GIF. Would lynch. Also maybe Kagura, Bork needs to talk to me.
I find it odd that you consider working with other players to be scummy. I generally bounce thoughts off of others, Tammy in particular to help me refine my reads and build concensus.

~ F-16
Just Sheep Us
Just Sheep Us
Goon
Just Sheep Us
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1330 (ISO) » Wed Apr 09, 2014 4:59 am

Post by Just Sheep Us »

In post 1261, Rancid Broderick Drake wrote:Because not only is he trying to pass it off as an "obvtown" entrance (because he knows he's done it as town before, but he also isn't stupid enough to realise it's something he could fake as scum, so it's not a fucking obvtown entrance, and him calling it obvtown is because he's hoping people draw the parallels and call it obvtown because he's done it as town before) but I think it's an entrance he specifically did as scum trying to imitate his town game because I already thought the fucking slot was scum prior the the replacement.
man that plan really wor--oh wait, no it didn't

so do you think ap is incompetent? why do you think scum-ap would tailor his game to you, of all people in this playerlist?
Just Sheep Us
Just Sheep Us
Goon
Just Sheep Us
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1331 (ISO) » Wed Apr 09, 2014 5:00 am

Post by Just Sheep Us »

In post 1263, Rancid Broderick Drake wrote:It's the exact fucking move he'd pull here as scum, and the way he interacted with Mastin after it is further evidence of this
i really don't think you have any clue what ap would do as scum
Just Sheep Us
Just Sheep Us
Goon
Just Sheep Us
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1332 (ISO) » Wed Apr 09, 2014 5:06 am

Post by Just Sheep Us »

In post 1306, AngryPidgeon wrote:This is more reasonable. Do you think RBD is scum outside of the claim?
yup
Just Sheep Us
Just Sheep Us
Goon
Just Sheep Us
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1333 (ISO) » Wed Apr 09, 2014 5:08 am

Post by Just Sheep Us »

In post 1307, AngryPidgeon wrote:Gonna be honest, as much as I want to believe BRO is right about me, I really think hes going for townpoints with this gladiator push. I think he thinks its expected of him? Or hes just trying to get me on his side? BRO is an objectively good player and pushing gladiators because you got gladiated by scum once is not objectively good play.
what fucking townpoints are available for pushing a gladiator claim like 2 weeks after they claimed it when the slot has had less than zero pressure on it?
Just Sheep Us
Just Sheep Us
Goon
Just Sheep Us
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1334 (ISO) » Wed Apr 09, 2014 5:09 am

Post by Just Sheep Us »

In post 1311, AngryPidgeon wrote:So not liking: F-16, BRO, GIF. Would lynch. Also maybe Kagura, Bork needs to talk to me.
what in the fuck
CarbonFiber
CarbonFiber
Mafia Scum
CarbonFiber
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1335 (ISO) » Wed Apr 09, 2014 5:12 am

Post by CarbonFiber »

In post 1330, CarbonFiber wrote:
I find it odd that you consider working with other players to be scummy. I generally bounce thoughts off of others, Tammy in particular to help me refine my reads and build concensus.

~ F-16
Also, most players bounce thoughts off of each other to refine their reads. Tammy and I have done it in the past few games we've played. I don't like that you tried to spin it in a negative way ("cozying up" = scummy) because it feels like at some level, you are trying to discourage town cohesion. The posts on the page you pointed out as well as earlier posts involved getting each other's input to see if we have any new insights.

~ F-16
Kagura
Kagura
Goon
Kagura
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1336 (ISO) » Wed Apr 09, 2014 5:41 am

Post by Kagura »

In post 1139, AngryPidgeon wrote:VOTE: Kagura

Im going to posture over here for a little bit.

SUP

BORK.
Yeah?

I haven't played with you in like a year but I don't remember your MO to be "threadshit the fuck out of your entrance on replace in"

-b
Kagura Houyaisan - drinking until we forget our name
Lord Business
Lord Business
Townie
Lord Business
Townie
Townie

Post Post #1337 (ISO) » Wed Apr 09, 2014 5:54 am

Post by Lord Business »

In post 1327, Titan wrote:
In post 1151, Lord Business wrote:I had RBD as town lean.

There appears to be no direct tactical reasoning to their trolling, they occasionally seen to return to the game point and if I can be a hypocrite for a moment the meta of both of the heads suggest they are quite relaxed in the game and I believe one of them was the mafia player of the year for being strongly townread in several games as scum, whereas here the effort to gain such a read isn't there.

They also happened to agree with me over the demoralising nature of "obvtown-gate" so I currently have a bias in their favour.
That one head your talking about also didn't try to get town read in NY169.
But he also didn't do an awful lot of anything. And he had a day chat in the mafia team where he seems to have done the vast majority of his trolling so as not to draw attention to himself in the game itself through it.

At least that's my interpretation of it, do you disagree?
Kagura
Kagura
Goon
Kagura
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1338 (ISO) » Wed Apr 09, 2014 6:00 am

Post by Kagura »

CF wrote:If that's the case, his annoyance is misplaced. He could maybe address the people creating noisy back-and-forths as opposed to someone like me who is keeping noise to a minimum. There is plenty of stuff that I haven't responded to and don't intend to because I don't believe it will help me solve the game. Most of my back-and-forths are questions, conversations, or analysis/explanations of reads.
This is a really town post.

-b
Kagura
Kagura
Goon
Kagura
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1339 (ISO) » Wed Apr 09, 2014 6:01 am

Post by Kagura »

In post 1173, Just Sheep Us wrote:Oh, you're a gladiator?

VOTE: RBD
Why is this a reason for a vote?

-b
Just Sheep Us
Just Sheep Us
Goon
Just Sheep Us
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1340 (ISO) » Wed Apr 09, 2014 6:14 am

Post by Just Sheep Us »

In post 1340, Kagura wrote:Why is this a reason for a vote?
rbd is scum and bro is butthurt over getting gladiated by scum once
The Fox and the Hound
The Fox and the Hound
Goon
The Fox and the Hound
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1341 (ISO) » Wed Apr 09, 2014 6:15 am

Post by The Fox and the Hound »

In post 1281, Rancid Broderick Drake wrote:
FoxHound wrote:I don't know why you are so hung up on the entrance.
Because BRO is trying to say that him repeating an entrance he's done before as town makes it a town entrance here.
FoxHound wrote:The interactions with mastin expressed a lot of the exact same frustrations I've been feeling with them the whole game but that I haven't really put into so many words
The interactions with mastin were him trying to get mastin of his back. It's the same thing mastin did in the hydra open.
FoxHound wrote:There's the treating mastin as town bit, which I don't think I could honestly maintain even if I believed it when someone was making as incredibly shitty a case on me as that one
Except AP basically needs to do that. If he tried to push mastin-scum here, it'd practically be a scum claim

Again, it is the same thing mastin tried to do in the hydra open with AP. He had no choice.
FoxHound wrote:The mini reach to me in 1113 was a nice little bit of morale that doesn't do much in the way of scum motivation and gave me a little more energy to not just give up
. . . . .

Even if you are town, why couldn't this be simple buddying?

Nothing here is a good reason to think AP is town.
Look. I am not good at conveying why things mean to me what they do. My townread stands. If you can't handle the fact that I tend to come up with strange and seemingly illogical reasons when I'm pushed for them, you should hang me every game. If you're town, I would like you to iso me again, try to be just a teensy bit objective, and tell me you still think I'm scum, and why would be appreciated but is optional. I happen to think the position that I am scum is not only untenable but becoming increasingly so.
In post 1285, Rancid Broderick Drake wrote:Like Mastin looks really obvtown here and you're hiding behind the mask of "omg I always read Mastin as scum!" to call him scum which is a load of bullshit.
No, I'm not. That explanation is not why I think Mastin is scum; it's why I haven't been shouting that he's scum from the rooftops since the moment the game started. She doesn't look obvtown. I don't understand how you can even think that I should clearly think Mastin is town, because they've given me basically no reason to at all and plenty to think the opposite, ie pushing for an easy mislynch on me like it's literally a stronger conviction than most people's religions and still can't even pretend to have a reason excpet "this is soooooooooooooo scum" as though having a sufficient number of vowels in a word makes it extra convincing. How am I, or really anyone, supposed to townread that, and above all how can you possibly be surprised when I don't.
Lord Business
Lord Business
Townie
Lord Business
Townie
Townie

Post Post #1342 (ISO) » Wed Apr 09, 2014 6:18 am

Post by Lord Business »

I withdraw my earlier complaint about the game, a lot of good posts to read regarding analysis of other players.
Kagura
Kagura
Goon
Kagura
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1343 (ISO) » Wed Apr 09, 2014 6:35 am

Post by Kagura »

In post 1194, Just Sheep Us wrote:Unrequited lover (especially cross-aligned ones)
Things that give scum an extra kill in non-large games.
:oops:

-b
The Fox and the Hound
The Fox and the Hound
Goon
The Fox and the Hound
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1344 (ISO) » Wed Apr 09, 2014 6:35 am

If anyone reads a single one of my posts this game, make it this one.

Muffin. There is a chance you are town. You were in 169. Does this not look exactly, and I mean EXACTLY like what happened to me in that game.
http://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.ph ... &start=400

I am not hard to win arguments against. Because I very often can't back up my actions. My stances sometimes don't make sense, and even when they do, I hardly know why I have the opinions I do.

If you really think it looks more like my tunnel on bulbafenix in 165, I can't help you. Because it doesn't. I actually won that argument because I got to make up nice-sounding reasons.
http://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.ph ... &start=200

I can't make those links work properly. But it really is worth bothering to look at them.

All that is required for evil to triumph is for good men to stand by and do nothing. It's seeming as though the people who normally prevent me from being a free mislynch are not interested. This bothers me, but whatever. Scum appear to have figured this out. Without them I'm little better than 2008 consistent day 1 lynch cephrir. Maybe it's not the people I think it is, but they will be on this wagon. That's not a threat, it's a promise.

I feel like the gang up on me here feels exactly like 169, and I think the people I'm fighting with are going to turn out to be scum again. Please actually think about this and make this the one time you all don't completely ignore someone posthumously if I am indeed lynched today. That is all.
The Fox and the Hound
The Fox and the Hound
Goon
The Fox and the Hound
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1345 (ISO) » Wed Apr 09, 2014 6:37 am

Well, if anyone wants to actually make an effort despite the fact that the links hate me, they're dual isos of me & generic/bulbafenix respectively.
Just Sheep Us
Just Sheep Us
Goon
Just Sheep Us
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1346 (ISO) » Wed Apr 09, 2014 6:42 am

Post by Just Sheep Us »

In post 1032, AngryPidgeon wrote:
I'm preeeetty town this game, dunno how my opening posts didn't make that blazingly obvious. I cant claim town any harder than I already am.
In post 1308, AngryPidgeon wrote:Ok, Im through 49. Going to compile last thoughts rather than quote strip again (mostly) then sleep.
In post 1224, MastinSSK wrote:Go ahead. Because I already have. Do me a favor, BROseidon. If you're town? Never sign up for a game I'm in again, because your arrogance. You making the same fucking mistake. Game. after. fucking. game. Is godfuckingawful.
Errr. While I agree that BRO is probably scum here, this is uncalled for. I don't think you've ever posted anything like this before, come on. Step away from the keyboard.

GIF: http://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.ph ... 1#p5808121
Wow, I will SK the crap out of you if you make a singular other equally spammy quote post.

BRO: :(, breaking my heart. Bro actually cited AG mafia as a reason to townread my entry post. Come on man, thats really weak. I compiled my entry post from a few different places and copy+pasting something I did as town in one game does not make me town in another game.
Like, really? At first I was happy SOMEONE was getting my attitude this game, buuuut that initial opinion has just been run through the trials. Starting with this push on Nati for his roleclaim. Mastin basically already discussed this ad nauseum, but put simply: we aren't policy lynching a gladiator, jesus. Yes Im still a little salty about AG mafia, but Im not hellbent on revenge over it like you are trying to sell here? I suspect BRO is trying to fake town emotion here and falling short. The posts about Death Millers were also irrelevant and like "hey look over here, Im not the droids you are looking for!". I don't think this is house party BRO. I don't see the certainty, I just see bitterness over the Gladiator and bundling mastin in as scum with RBD because lol. Speaking of reasons to read people for their role, mastin not having a vote seems pretty severe to be a scum role. So ya hes just town.

Fox/Hound: Originally disliked them asking mastin about his read/push on me and was gonna call them on being weird (like scum upset at being caught here, trying to understand why Im off the hook?), but their follow up "ya lets lynch the smilie!!!" sort of makes sense to me. I have a hard time buying they are scum with BRO..it just feels to blatant? Pushing the same reads, cuddling up to me (don't Im still getting over my cold), dunno. Officially predicting a townflip here, but not really that confident and thats sorta dependent on BRO being scum ..which I mean he is, but ya.

RBD: Not scum so they must be town. I really would rather not be gladiated. Or lynched at all. I kind of expect to be NK bait, so ya.
- ap states that he's never been this town and his entry posts should make that obvious
- drake and mastin both scumread him for his entrance posts; bro townreads him
- ap townreads drake and mastin; chastizes bro for reading him as town for posts he himself states should make him obvious town
- ???
Just Sheep Us
Just Sheep Us
Goon
Just Sheep Us
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1347 (ISO) » Wed Apr 09, 2014 6:43 am

Post by Just Sheep Us »

conclusion: ap is scum
AngryPidgeon
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
Glenn Peck

Post Post #1348 (ISO) » Wed Apr 09, 2014 6:53 am

Post by AngryPidgeon »

In post 1347, Just Sheep Us wrote:- ap states that he's never been this town and his entry posts should make that obvious
- drake and mastin both scumread him for his entrance posts; bro townreads him
- ap townreads drake and mastin; chastizes bro for reading him as town for posts he himself states should make him obvious town
First of all, this isn't my only reason for scumreading BRO, but this strawman is duly noted.
Second, its the logic with which he presented the read that was forced/bad. He actually said "AP posted this same thing and was town before, therefore hes town here" which is really missing the mark and is just overjustified in a bad way.

Sorta busy at work right now, but I'll be around hopefully.
Just Sheep Us
Just Sheep Us
Goon
Just Sheep Us
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1349 (ISO) » Wed Apr 09, 2014 6:59 am

Post by Just Sheep Us »

In post 1349, AngryPidgeon wrote:Second, its the logic with which he presented the read that was forced/bad. He actually said "AP posted this same thing and was town before, therefore hes town here" which is really missing the mark and is just overjustified in a bad way.
so...what was the right mark? what should bro have actually referenced regarding your opening posts as being town that wouldn't have been forced/bad?

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”