Titan
Titan
Mafia Scum
Titan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1300 (ISO) » Tue Apr 08, 2014 9:25 pm

Post by Titan »

Wait actually I still think they're town, js.
Half troll/Half wall.

I'm (Arthur) the wall. Don't let Tammy fool you. She trolls you w/o you even knowing! It's like you're in a constant state on mindfuck. RUN WHILE YOU CAN.
Titan
Titan
Mafia Scum
Titan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1301 (ISO) » Tue Apr 08, 2014 9:26 pm

Post by Titan »

Like bravo dude if you're scum your posts are so methodical and organized hardly ever see scum doing this anymore :|
Half troll/Half wall.

I'm (Arthur) the wall. Don't let Tammy fool you. She trolls you w/o you even knowing! It's like you're in a constant state on mindfuck. RUN WHILE YOU CAN.
Titan
Titan
Mafia Scum
Titan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1302 (ISO) » Tue Apr 08, 2014 9:27 pm

Post by Titan »

I actually have no idea what I'm saying anymore imma go knock out now since it's like 5 in the morning.
Half troll/Half wall.

Clyton
Clyton
Goon
Clyton
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1303 (ISO) » Tue Apr 08, 2014 9:35 pm

Post by Clyton »

In post 1302, Titan wrote:Like bravo dude if you're scum your posts are so methodical and organized hardly ever see scum doing this anymore :|
Is this directed at me? I chuckled in response honestly. In fact, not saying anything regarding this game, but I don't know how the hell you can think a scum would go towards this approach brah :?
AngryPidgeon
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
Glenn Peck

Post Post #1304 (ISO) » Tue Apr 08, 2014 10:01 pm

Post by AngryPidgeon »

Did somebody call me useless? Jesus, its been 24 hours since I replaced in. I cant remember who said it, but screw off.

I have a ton of shit to respond to here but its bedtime. Or should be.

--

Hm, I like LB's point about RBD's trolling in 1151. The rest of it kinda bullshit, but it looks like town motivated bullshit anyhow.

Wait RBD is ACTUALLY a miller gladiator something? oO. I recalled seeing something about that and filing it under "Lol, silly trolls". Ugh lynch all gladiator claims ;)
In post 1157, Breakfast With Sandy wrote:Seriously, I quoted Two Gentlemen of Verona, how did you not get that was me?
I saw a post in the thread when I was scanning around to the effect of "People always call you ffery when you hydra with ffery" so I decided to be a troll. I kinda figured it wasn't her.
In post 1158, CupcakePanda wrote:30+ pages to catch up on this is not fun. :(
Then replace out if you can't keep the pace.
In post 1159, Rancid Broderick Drake wrote:ffery, mastin, AP all at least understand that brevity gets shit done.
Wait, you are being serious? :P
In post 1161, CupcakePanda wrote:That was the most uneventful 30 pages ever. I totally didn't need to do that my vote still good.
Wait, you are being serious?
AngryPidgeon
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
Glenn Peck

Post Post #1305 (ISO) » Tue Apr 08, 2014 10:15 pm

Post by AngryPidgeon »

In post 1165, The Fox and the Hound wrote:-The biggest thing for me was the vote on Titan at 176, where both Ceph and I were thinking they were solidly town, followed by the unvote in 433 because Tammy apparently 'towned it up'. The problem here is that Tammy had actually towned it up before they even voted

Point being, thats your opinion. Is it wholly unreasonable for someone to townread Tammy on her later posts rather than immediately? I mean really?
That post made me laugh though.
In post 1173, Just Sheep Us wrote:
In post 1153, Rancid Broderick Drake wrote:I mean, from a theory perspective, you may as well wait for me to 1v1 you. If our gladiator ability weren't a night action, I'd be using it today, but unfortunately it is, so tomorrow it will have to be.
Oh, you're a gladiator?
VOTE: RBD
Ehhhh? I mean I joked about this in my previous post, but gladiator is USUALLY a town role. And RBD's zeal and disappointment reads pretty town this game. This isn't just pandering to mastin and my expectations for you is it? Cause I think you know better than to vote someone over a gladiator claim.
In post 1177, Just Sheep Us wrote:Also, gladiators are neg utility as town, high utility as scum.

If you ever use your gladiate shot, I'm making sure you die.
This is more reasonable. Do you think RBD is scum outside of the claim?
In post 1178, MastinSSK wrote:Butyeah. Lynch Fox/Hound. Gladiate Sheep Us or AP. (Yes, I'm fully aware that I'm suggesting gladiating the same players that were victim to it last time. The difference is that this time, they could actually be scum.)
Point of regard, I'd rather not be gladiated?
AngryPidgeon
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
Glenn Peck

Post Post #1306 (ISO) » Tue Apr 08, 2014 10:21 pm

Post by AngryPidgeon »

In post 1180, The Fox and the Hound wrote:Mastin, what happened to lynching AP?
Why do you care?
In post 1184, Just Sheep Us wrote:RBD is a gladiator.

They die.

It's relatively simple.
:shifty: :igmeou: :neutral:
In post 1186, MastinSSK wrote:You scum, or just really, really this bad?
Gonna be honest, as much as I want to believe BRO is right about me, I really think hes going for townpoints with this gladiator push. I think he thinks its expected of him? Or hes just trying to get me on his side? BRO is an objectively good player and pushing gladiators because you got gladiated by scum once is not objectively good play.
AngryPidgeon
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
Glenn Peck

Post Post #1307 (ISO) » Tue Apr 08, 2014 10:51 pm

Post by AngryPidgeon »

Ok, Im through 49. Going to compile last thoughts rather than quote strip again (mostly) then sleep.
In post 1224, MastinSSK wrote:Go ahead. Because I already have. Do me a favor, BROseidon. If you're town? Never sign up for a game I'm in again, because your arrogance. You making the same fucking mistake. Game. after. fucking. game. Is godfuckingawful.
Errr. While I agree that BRO is probably scum here, this is uncalled for. I don't think you've ever posted anything like this before, come on. Step away from the keyboard.

GIF: http://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.ph ... 1#p5808121
Wow, I will SK the crap out of you if you make a singular other equally spammy quote post.

BRO: :(, breaking my heart. Bro actually cited AG mafia as a reason to townread my entry post. Come on man, thats really weak. I compiled my entry post from a few different places and copy+pasting something I did as town in one game does not make me town in another game. Like, really? At first I was happy SOMEONE was getting my attitude this game, buuuut that initial opinion has just been run through the trials. Starting with this push on Nati for his roleclaim. Mastin basically already discussed this ad nauseum, but put simply: we aren't policy lynching a gladiator, jesus. Yes Im still a little salty about AG mafia, but Im not hellbent on revenge over it like you are trying to sell here? I suspect BRO is trying to fake town emotion here and falling short. The posts about Death Millers were also irrelevant and like "hey look over here, Im not the droids you are looking for!". I don't think this is house party BRO. I don't see the certainty, I just see bitterness over the Gladiator and bundling mastin in as scum with RBD because lol. Speaking of reasons to read people for their role, mastin not having a vote seems pretty severe to be a scum role. So ya hes just town.

Fox/Hound: Originally disliked them asking mastin about his read/push on me and was gonna call them on being weird (like scum upset at being caught here, trying to understand why Im off the hook?), but their follow up "ya lets lynch the smilie!!!" sort of makes sense to me. I have a hard time buying they are scum with BRO..it just feels to blatant? Pushing the same reads, cuddling up to me (don't Im still getting over my cold), dunno. Officially predicting a townflip here, but not really that confident and thats sorta dependent on BRO being scum ..which I mean he is, but ya.

RBD: Not scum so they must be town. I really would rather not be gladiated. Or lynched at all. I kind of expect to be NK bait, so ya.
AngryPidgeon
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
Glenn Peck

Post Post #1308 (ISO) » Tue Apr 08, 2014 10:54 pm

Post by AngryPidgeon »

In post 1308, AngryPidgeon wrote:So ya hes just town.
She*
:oops:
Rancid Broderick Drake
Rancid Broderick Drake
Goon
Rancid Broderick Drake
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1309 (ISO) » Tue Apr 08, 2014 10:57 pm

Post by Rancid Broderick Drake »

AP wrote:Wait RBD is ACTUALLY a hated miller gladiator something?
Yes. Nati also kinda flavour-claimed as well in a subtle-but-not-so-subtle way.

100% not trolling.
AngryPidgeon
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
Glenn Peck

Post Post #1310 (ISO) » Tue Apr 08, 2014 11:11 pm

Post by AngryPidgeon »

So not liking: F-16, BRO, GIF. Would lynch. Also maybe Kagura, Bork needs to talk to me.
AngryPidgeon
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
Glenn Peck

Post Post #1311 (ISO) » Tue Apr 08, 2014 11:15 pm

Post by AngryPidgeon »

In post 1242, MastinSSK wrote:AngryPidgeon: I'm blackmailing you. You sheep me on Fox/Hound, I consider letting you live. You don't? And it'll take a fucking innocent child role from you for me to not lynch your god-damned scummy ass. No, not a cop inno. I'm lynching you if you get a cop inno on you if you go against this. This is something you sheep me or die on.
I'd be lying if I said I expected them to flip scum.
But ok. You can have a proxy vote since you dont have one. But I want to do some things first.
AngryPidgeon
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
Glenn Peck

Post Post #1312 (ISO) » Tue Apr 08, 2014 11:19 pm

Post by AngryPidgeon »

In post 1277, Rancid Broderick Drake wrote:Also didn't like Prohawk's next post where ffery basically asked him for an opinion on FoxHound, he says he's on it, comes back two days later and... nothing.
You are reading too much into somebody being busy.

OK SLEEP NOW WOW FUCK.
Yukari Yakumo
Yukari Yakumo
Goon
Yukari Yakumo
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1313 (ISO) » Tue Apr 08, 2014 11:21 pm

Post by Yukari Yakumo »

I'm wondering if ppl are viewing me as "someone who just lurkaderped the whole week before posting" or "someone who was not around for a week and starting to catch up".
Svenskt Stål (12:21) you are pur evil hell spawn
Modding Account.
orcinus_theoriginal
orcinus_theoriginal
Jack of All Trades
orcinus_theoriginal
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1314 (ISO) » Tue Apr 08, 2014 11:56 pm

Post by orcinus_theoriginal »

Am i seriously that off about f-16?
We are lazy people on an adventure, flirting with life but too shy to go all the way.
The Fox and the Hound
The Fox and the Hound
Goon
The Fox and the Hound
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1315 (ISO) » Wed Apr 09, 2014 12:24 am

Post by The Fox and the Hound »

I've read over the last few pages with a clearer mind and I still think MastinSSK is scum.

Reading over and , it doesn't make any sense for MastinSSK not to lynch AP here. The only benefits are that lynching AP-town raises many more question marks for Mastin than lynching us-town, and if AP is scum, well, the benefit is obvious isn't it?

Also, to AP that asked this, the above was the basis of my question. It sounded from Mastin's posts as if she would go all-out on trying to get you lynched.

As I mentioned before, all Mastin has said about us is that we're really really scum. There are players with townreads on us. She'll probably need their help if she wants us lynched! But no, there is no attempt to explain her read or interact with others about us until after I bring this up, reinforcing the likelihood that she just doesn't care! Scum doesn't need us lynched as long as it's not one of their own that is, and this is exactly how I feel about the AP thing too. I thought that MastinSSK was town because bussing AP would have been totally unecessary, and getting AP-town lynched would have burned a lot of mastin's towncred, but now there is no need! Us and Sheep have magically become scumreads greater than the strength of AP who Mastin has a strong history with and really thinks is scum! I really think there's something wrong here.

I still believe in the earlier things too even if no one else does.
In post 1299, Clyton wrote:Although their defenses, their reasoning for their arguments, and their accusations are all wavering and breaking apart,
How so?
In post 1306, AngryPidgeon wrote:Point being, thats your opinion. Is it wholly unreasonable for someone to townread Tammy on her later posts rather than immediately? I mean really?
That post made me laugh though.
Everything is opinion here, and I still believe Tammy was much the same before the vote as after. Right now though, I doubt that Mastin/Rancid would be buddying together so much as scumbuddies, and I feel my case on MastinSSK is a lot stronger than what Ceph and I had on Rancid.
Rancid Broderick Drake
Rancid Broderick Drake
Goon
Rancid Broderick Drake
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1316 (ISO) » Wed Apr 09, 2014 12:37 am

In post 1316, The Fox and the Hound wrote:Everything is opinion here, and I still believe Tammy was much the same before the vote as after
So if you ever change your mind about mastin and call him town, am I to take that as a scum claim? Because he's obvtown now. So if you ever come around to it after this point, that would make you scum pretending you didn't see it before or something?
Rancid Broderick Drake
Rancid Broderick Drake
Goon
Rancid Broderick Drake
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1317 (ISO) » Wed Apr 09, 2014 12:42 am

I don't expect you to actually respond to that, btw, I'm just illustrating how downright fucking stupid your argument is
The Fox and the Hound
The Fox and the Hound
Goon
The Fox and the Hound
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1318 (ISO) » Wed Apr 09, 2014 1:26 am

Post by The Fox and the Hound »

I think I may be wrong, but I don't think the argument was stupid.
Breakfast With Sandy
Breakfast With Sandy
Goon
Breakfast With Sandy
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1319 (ISO) » Wed Apr 09, 2014 3:16 am

Post by Breakfast With Sandy »

In post 1242, MastinSSK wrote:ffery/Beli: PV's not a good lynch for today. Please consider Fox/Hound.
Not interested.

-Beli
User formerly known as Sc*mf*ck.
Hydra of fferylt and Belisarius; clever signature line to be decided later
Titan
Titan
Mafia Scum
Titan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1320 (ISO) » Wed Apr 09, 2014 3:24 am

Post by Titan »

In post 1159, Rancid Broderick Drake wrote:
In post 1152, Rancid Broderick Drake wrote:Don't really give a shit. Nati has basically checked out of the game because of RL and not wanting to read this shit. His last post was 676 (last Friday) and prior to that 441 (last Tuesday). And considering I didn't even intend to play this game, and I'm the head that nobody is ever going to town read no matter what I do, I've lost interest in even attempting to look town here.
All I'm saying is that this same thing happened in the open. You have like four players blithering at each other for however long and I simply don't have the patience to keep up with it. Like, you know how I'm reading Tammy from now on? By how much her posts make my eyes bleed. And if I wasn't an immortal sword-demon spirit thing, I would be blind right now. This counts double for f-16, too.

Like, I just can't be assed to read all these goddamn posts about literally nothing again. I'm not doing it. I was excited to play in this game, but holy shit wtf I can't handle it. ffery, mastin, AP all at least understand that brevity gets shit done.

Also you have Desp-Bro sitting here being like incredibly super scum lol. Not lying, we ARE gladiating them tomorrow if we don't lynch them today.

tldr Titan/Sheep scumteam+f-16 as secret fifth traitor and no I won't talk or even likely read your posts Tammy because when you flail this hard, I just can't stand it. I do like playing with you and all that, but ugggggh.

/rage
Guh? Just how out of step with the game state
are
you? I mean if you're trying to needle me by digging at me and seeing if you can get me frustrated, you're going to have to try harder, I won't let you knock me off balance by something that's patently not true. And if you're trying to hurt my feelings or something, I mean yay good job for you, but if my posts make your eyes bleed because
I use too many words to explain my thoughts
then don't sign up for games I'm in?

There is no way you can define my posts as
flailing
. I suppose if I squint, I can see that me getting frustrated over a week ago when interacting with Mastin? Though that's pretty obviously me being frustrated, and I stepped back to get perspective. I've been in a pretty damn good mood this game, and if my collaborative play style, in which I'm interacting with people and discussing reads and impressions and the occasional joke, which comprise 90% of my posts bother you that badly then again don't sign up for games with me? I think, no I'm pretty damn sure, that's how you play mafia? I feel like this is one of my stronger and most even keeled games I've had in a really long time, and I'm not going to let you ruin that for me.
Half troll/Half wall.

Titan
Titan
Mafia Scum
Titan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1321 (ISO) » Wed Apr 09, 2014 3:35 am

Post by Titan »

In post 1113, AngryPidgeon wrote:
In post 1102, Titan wrote:I didn't like des really only popping in to do that but responding to a post I made about them not doing anything and wanted them to and how with the way bro brags about his game it's troubling he's completely absent, with a "Tammy you know it's null" type of post. I don't have a decent lead to follow elsewhere, so until something else pops up that's shinier or they DO SOMETHING that makes me think they're town, I'm here. Waiting impatiently.
While I sympathize with this, I know BRO at least has been disappointingly unmotivated in some town games of his recently. No idea about desperado. I'm hopeful to interact with them to get an actual feel, but Im not overly confident in my ability to read BRO. so ya, get the frustration but I dont know if hes scummy for that.
What do you think about BRO not doing anything but immediately upon seeing you replace in started on catching up? It made me feel twitchy as hell when I first saw it and made me rethink the scum read on had on your slot because I could see him being like okay gotta step up or AP will catch me, which now means less because of your less than confident stance on being able to read him. BUT on the other hand, I remember BRO telling me once that having you in a game with him was like dealing with an in-thread masonry. I can't remember where he said that to even make sure that it was you he referenced though, so in that respects catching up to bounce ideas off you might be the impetus.

Am I mistaken about how you guys interact or does that make sense at all?
Half troll/Half wall.

Titan
Titan
Mafia Scum
Titan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1322 (ISO) » Wed Apr 09, 2014 3:54 am

Post by Titan »

In post 1114, MastinSSK wrote:
You aren't cozying up to Tammy are you :igmeou:
Actually, he is. I scumread him for it.
That's actually not a scum tell though. I get this with other players at my other site too, a "player x is buddying/cozying/sucking up to Tammy" but it's part of how some people just interact in games. Falcon interacts with me like this in games. Of course as scum, he has to do some measure of it because I would think it's weird, but it's definitely not a scum tell for him to be interacting with me the way we interact.
Half troll/Half wall.

Titan
Titan
Mafia Scum
Titan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1323 (ISO) » Wed Apr 09, 2014 4:00 am

Post by Titan »

In post 1119, Yukari Yakumo wrote:
In post 242, Titan wrote:And now nobody is going to listen to any of my reads, so congratulations scum you've learned to get me to react and I still haven't learned not to.
When this happens come to me.
I'll listen.
This felt town.
Half troll/Half wall.

Titan
Titan
Mafia Scum
Titan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1324 (ISO) » Wed Apr 09, 2014 4:05 am

Post by Titan »

In post 1133, Katsuki wrote:Who are you I don't see your name in the OP AP.
He says as he altslips with a name not in the OP >_>
Half troll/Half wall.

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”