MastinSSK
MastinSSK
Goon
MastinSSK
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1275 (ISO) » Tue Apr 08, 2014 7:56 pm

Post by MastinSSK »

In post 1272, Yukari Yakumo wrote:Also why am I getting "because AP is scum" when I asked for "why is EH scum"
Same slot?
In post 1275, The Fox and the Hound wrote:And you think pretending to acknowledge it counts for anything while you keep insisting you are infallible.
If I was insisting I was infallible, I'd still be pushing both Titan and Carbon Fiber.

Speaking of which...

F-16:
One and only reach-out I'm doing to you. Bluntly, I'm town. Don't give a shit if you've got concerns otherwise. You got questions on my play that're relevant to my reads, I'll answer, but otherwise, chasing me is a waste of time, so drop it. Fox/Hound is scum. So if you're town, listen to my words.
And I have always and will always read massive unjustified overconfidence as scum because that is literally the definition of me scum.
Ah, good, thanks for the scumclaim (hypocrisy).
Rancid Broderick Drake
Rancid Broderick Drake
Goon
Rancid Broderick Drake
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1276 (ISO) » Tue Apr 08, 2014 7:57 pm

Post by Rancid Broderick Drake »

In post 1268, Yukari Yakumo wrote:His #478 was very transparent and town. What exactly was it articifial and convenient?
How was it transparent and town?

I see some comments that could maybe make you think that, but most of it was so neutral that it made it look like he was just padding the post. After I read that post, I basically wrote in our QT, "I think they're scum, but I don't know enough about 3dice to make a judgment on whether it's just their playstyle that looks scummy". Nati said it might just be playstyle but whatever. A lot of the things he commented on weren't alignment relevant, it felt like he was just throwing things out there for the sake of content, and the reads list he came up with at the end felt fake. Particular the foxhound and mastinssk reads

What bothered me most, and what eventually led to me voting them, was Prohawk taking a back seat and then coming up with . Particularly the last part.

Also didn't like Prohawk's next post where ffery basically asked him for an opinion on FoxHound, he says he's on it, comes back two days later and... nothing.
Rancid Broderick Drake
Rancid Broderick Drake
Goon
Rancid Broderick Drake
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1277 (ISO) » Tue Apr 08, 2014 7:58 pm

In post 1272, Yukari Yakumo wrote:Also why am I getting "because AP is scum" when I asked for "why is EH scum"
Because they're the same slot?
Yukari Yakumo
Yukari Yakumo
Goon
Yukari Yakumo
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1278 (ISO) » Tue Apr 08, 2014 8:01 pm

Post by Yukari Yakumo »

I thought that long posts looked pretty open
Svenskt Stål (12:21) you are pur evil hell spawn
Modding Account.
Yukari Yakumo
Yukari Yakumo
Goon
Yukari Yakumo
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1279 (ISO) » Tue Apr 08, 2014 8:02 pm

Post by Yukari Yakumo »

Also why am I still up at 3 AM in the morning
Modding Account.
Rancid Broderick Drake
Rancid Broderick Drake
Goon
Rancid Broderick Drake
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1280 (ISO) » Tue Apr 08, 2014 8:03 pm

FoxHound wrote:I don't know why you are so hung up on the entrance.
Because BRO is trying to say that him repeating an entrance he's done before as town makes it a town entrance here.
FoxHound wrote:The interactions with mastin expressed a lot of the exact same frustrations I've been feeling with them the whole game but that I haven't really put into so many words
The interactions with mastin were him trying to get mastin of his back. It's the same thing mastin did in the hydra open.
FoxHound wrote:There's the treating mastin as town bit, which I don't think I could honestly maintain even if I believed it when someone was making as incredibly shitty a case on me as that one
Except AP basically needs to do that. If he tried to push mastin-scum here, it'd practically be a scum claim

Again, it is the same thing mastin tried to do in the hydra open with AP. He had no choice.
FoxHound wrote:The mini reach to me in 1113 was a nice little bit of morale that doesn't do much in the way of scum motivation and gave me a little more energy to not just give up
. . . . .

Even if you are town, why couldn't this be simple buddying?

Nothing here is a good reason to think AP is town.
Rancid Broderick Drake
Rancid Broderick Drake
Goon
Rancid Broderick Drake
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1281 (ISO) » Tue Apr 08, 2014 8:03 pm

Especially if you were previously scum reading the slot like you apparently were.
Yukari Yakumo
Yukari Yakumo
Goon
Yukari Yakumo
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1282 (ISO) » Tue Apr 08, 2014 8:04 pm

Post by Yukari Yakumo »

Same slot?
I know that
But all you did was giving me a half-assed answer with basically "but this AP here though"
Modding Account.
Yukari Yakumo
Yukari Yakumo
Goon
Yukari Yakumo
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1283 (ISO) » Tue Apr 08, 2014 8:05 pm

Post by Yukari Yakumo »

^
To mastin btw
Modding Account.
Rancid Broderick Drake
Rancid Broderick Drake
Goon
Rancid Broderick Drake
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1284 (ISO) » Tue Apr 08, 2014 8:06 pm

Like Mastin looks really obvtown here and you're hiding behind the mask of "omg I always read Mastin as scum!" to call him scum which is a load of bullshit.

AP knows Mastin is town, so he really has no fucking choice but to call Mastin town and try to convince Mastin to back off.

This is why the exchange happened the way it did.

The thing with the exchange, though, is that it was a load of shit from AP.
Red Gyarados
Red Gyarados
Goon
Red Gyarados
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1285 (ISO) » Tue Apr 08, 2014 8:32 pm

Post by Red Gyarados »

I'm up to page 32 and I'm reaching the point where I just want to say fuck it all and read none of it. I'll try to finish catching up tomorrow because it looks like my obvtowning partner has started to fade off for some reason.

~Brian
Yukari Yakumo
Yukari Yakumo
Goon
Yukari Yakumo
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1286 (ISO) » Tue Apr 08, 2014 8:34 pm

Post by Yukari Yakumo »

In post 1286, Red Gyarados wrote:I'm up to page 32 and I'm reaching the point where I just want to say fuck it all and read none of it. I'll try to finish catching up tomorrow because it looks like my obvtowning partner has started to fade off for some reason.

~Brian
I stopped
skimming
reading at page 25ish, just scrolled the rest, and jumped in!
Modding Account.
Red Gyarados
Red Gyarados
Goon
Red Gyarados
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1287 (ISO) » Tue Apr 08, 2014 8:38 pm

Post by Red Gyarados »

In post 873, Red Gyarados wrote:(Us, Titan, Kagura, MastinSSK)
(Beliffery, CF, RBD)

(Town)
(Not full town yet)
I do believe these are mostly Notty's reads.

He's decided to ignore my Mac townread and I like Falcon more than Mastin (because I don't agree with that rage-posting case or whatever that was on page 20 something).

Orci is actually doing stuff. Haven't seen that before. So I guess he can be tentative town.

Also, Clyton, you sound like a robot. Is that fixable?

I also don't know why Kagura is a townread of ours. I should iso that later.
Red Gyarados
Red Gyarados
Goon
Red Gyarados
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1288 (ISO) » Tue Apr 08, 2014 8:39 pm

Post by Red Gyarados »

As much as I want to do that and just claim masons with you, I have this issue where if I don't understand what somebody is referencing I go a little nuts.
CarbonFiber
CarbonFiber
Mafia Scum
CarbonFiber
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1289 (ISO) » Tue Apr 08, 2014 8:42 pm

Post by CarbonFiber »

In post 1276, MastinSSK wrote:F-16: One and only reach-out I'm doing to you. Bluntly, I'm town. Don't give a shit if you've got concerns otherwise. You got questions on my play that're relevant to my reads, I'll answer, but otherwise, chasing me is a waste of time, so drop it. Fox/Hound is scum. So if you're town, listen to my words.
Your post doesn't seem so much like a reach-out more than "sheep me" because you haven't left any room for refining our reads or admitting you could be wrong based on me having contradicting reads.

BUT, I'll roll with it to see if we can get somewhere.

How about you start with explaining your scumread on Fox and the Hound? I've looked at their posts, I've seen them vote RBD in response to Desp's push. I've seen them switch back to you and throughout that, I saw their posts as incredibly genuine and was on the point of ditching my scheduled meta-dive if Tammy and Nacho are on the same page as me (btw, Tammy/Nacho,
are
you on the same page?)

What am I missing?

Also, Desp and BRO look pretty town. BRO's rage seems to be a feature of his towngame although I've seen him do it before as scum. Do you feel that it is fake here?

That puts me with 9 townreads now leaving MastinSSK, Rancid, Clyton, PereV, Cupcake, AP, GIF

I lean gut-town on Clyton, Cupcake and PereV but I need more info to solidify those reads.

Let's assume you are town. In that scenario, let's say Rancid is also town. I'm actually more convinced 3Dice/AP could be scum and that's a push I can get behind. Maybe Cupcake but that's more due to a lack of content but I can buy Cupcake-scum if Mastin-town.

~ F-16
Clyton
Clyton
Goon
Clyton
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1290 (ISO) » Tue Apr 08, 2014 8:44 pm

Post by Clyton »

What the hell man. I said I was gonna be V/LA till Tuesday night and 10 pages already passed with a bunch of shit. CF, I will promptly hold off my updated reads list; now is not the time to do so. I rather wait till Day 2 when this clusterfuck is cleared up.

At the moment, I will read the recent 10 pages, and will get back to you all. However, I am convinced with RBD's argument regarding AngryPigedon and MastinSSK. MastinSSK also provided some background information regarding AP's meta, which I will take it for his word; my trust in him is because my read on him (Mastin) is currently leaning towards the stronger town side. Although I do admit this is quite hasty of me, and therefore, my stance is not finalized. I am willing to change just as easily once I get a better grasp of the last 10 pages.

Vote: AngryPidgeon

@RG, yes it is. I am trying to bring across a point using a different impersonation lol
Rancid Broderick Drake
Rancid Broderick Drake
Goon
Rancid Broderick Drake
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1291 (ISO) » Tue Apr 08, 2014 8:51 pm

In post 1290, CarbonFiber wrote:That puts me with 9 townreads now leaving MastinSSK, Rancid, Clyton, PereV, Cupcake, AP, GIF
That reminds me

Another thing I thought was manufactured about your play was how you seemed really confident with your town reads way too early in the game, and I do not believe you have 9 solid town reads in this game, either

This was another niggle I had with calling you town

It also doesn't help that your PoE group includes one slot I know to be town, two slots I think are very likely town (MastinSSK and Clyton, who I personally have as far stronger town than you, Tammy, et al), and a third slot that seems more likely to be town than not (Cupcake, though my feelings here aren't particularly strong).

Also how the fuck do you have a gut town read on PV?
Rancid Broderick Drake
Rancid Broderick Drake
Goon
Rancid Broderick Drake
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1292 (ISO) » Tue Apr 08, 2014 8:52 pm

At the point you mentioned you had 5 town reads you'd bank the game on, my immediate reaction was "bullshit"
Red Gyarados
Red Gyarados
Goon
Red Gyarados
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1293 (ISO) » Tue Apr 08, 2014 8:54 pm

Post by Red Gyarados »

Before I go,

Vote: Fox and the Hound

I don't know why we're not sheeping our townreads over voting the useless bird that isn't getting us anywhere. One of us can always move it later.
Rancid Broderick Drake
Rancid Broderick Drake
Goon
Rancid Broderick Drake
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1294 (ISO) » Tue Apr 08, 2014 8:56 pm

In post 446, CarbonFiber wrote:I've got five solid townreads and narrowed down scum to four of the remaining eleven.
Oh yeah, this was the point and the specific post that made me think, "bullshit"

Especially given one of your oh-so-solid town reads was FoxHound. The rest I could maybe understand, but even then, I did not believe you as town would really think your reads were infallible that early in the game.
CarbonFiber
CarbonFiber
Mafia Scum
CarbonFiber
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1295 (ISO) » Tue Apr 08, 2014 8:58 pm

Post by CarbonFiber »

Oh, as to why I am townreading BRO and Desp: Desp's reads list is very close to mine. I am seeing eye to eye with them. There are a few other reasons I want to wait to explain them. It'll be clearer later.

Pedit: I think Clyton could be town. I have a hard time reading him so I am trying to get as much content from him as I can get. Cupcake could be town too but I need more content. Same with PeregrineV. I'll explain the reads when I have something more solid than gut. I don't think my reads are infallible. All it took was Nacho saying he was reading DV as scum to want to revisit that read. "Solid" is relative. I am not going to try to lynch every player outside of my town-list till LYLO. I'll refine my reads as the game progresses.

~ F-16
Rancid Broderick Drake
Rancid Broderick Drake
Goon
Rancid Broderick Drake
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1296 (ISO) » Tue Apr 08, 2014 8:59 pm

Solid isn't relative when you're saying you have narrowed it down to 4 scum in 11
Clyton
Clyton
Goon
Clyton
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1297 (ISO) » Tue Apr 08, 2014 9:04 pm

Post by Clyton »

Here are some info I wanna point out from MY PERSPECTIVE!

Just Sheep Us is adamant about protecting AP. Although he brings out a legitimate argument regarding a past game's mistake, it lost credibility in my eyes simply based on how AP introduced himself into the game. After analyzing background information regarding AP's meta, I concluded that it is not typical of a town-AP. I am willing to take the chance to lynch AP. Meanwhile, based on the conversations Just Sheep Us had with the people accusing him, I'm getting a scumread from him.

Why AP over Fox? I rather deal with a duo threat than a singular threat. Aside from that, I agree with RBD in post 1217; if AP flips scum, Fox should go the next day. If RBD does gladiate with Just Sheep Us the next day, I have a hard time being convinced to vote RBD over Just Sheep Us based on recent interactions. Unless the latter can bring a convincing argument, then I will vote for him. Besides, I have RBD leaning town, and I rather take the most probable chance of lynching a scum by lynching someone that is actually being read as scum by me rather than lynching someone being read as town as me; it's logical.
Clyton
Clyton
Goon
Clyton
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1298 (ISO) » Tue Apr 08, 2014 9:16 pm

Post by Clyton »

Correction: Just Sheep Us, AP, and Fox/Hound are all defending one another in one form or another. My vote stands, because I am not too entirely convinced with Fox and Hound. Although their defenses, their reasoning for their arguments, and their accusations are all wavering and breaking apart, I do not want to foolishly rush in to lynch them if their directions are misguided. I rather use AP's death as proof of Fox and Hound's alignment; this is something I am more comfortable with. But if the overall majority of the people here decides to lynch Fox and Hound, then so be it. I do not mind at all, but my suspicions on AP and Just Sheep Us stands firmer than the suspicion put on Fox and Hound.
Titan
Titan
Mafia Scum
Titan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1299 (ISO) » Tue Apr 08, 2014 9:25 pm

Post by Titan »

Everyone should aspire to be able to fake town posts like clyton can.
Half troll/Half wall.

I'm (Arthur) the wall. Don't let Tammy fool you. She trolls you w/o you even knowing! It's like you're in a constant state on mindfuck. RUN WHILE YOU CAN.

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”