Lord Business
Townie
Lord Business
Townie
Townie

Post Post #1150 (ISO) » Tue Apr 08, 2014 3:10 pm

Post by Lord Business »

I had RBD as town lean.

There appears to be no direct tactical reasoning to their trolling, they occasionally seen to return to the game point and if I can be a hypocrite for a moment the meta of both of the heads suggest they are quite relaxed in the game and I believe one of them was the mafia player of the year for being strongly townread in several games as scum, whereas here the effort to gain such a read isn't there.

They also happened to agree with me over the demoralising nature of "obvtown-gate" so I currently have a bias in their favour.
Rancid Broderick Drake
Rancid Broderick Drake
Goon
Rancid Broderick Drake
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1151 (ISO) » Tue Apr 08, 2014 3:29 pm

Post by Rancid Broderick Drake »

Don't really give a shit. Nati has basically checked out of the game because of RL and not wanting to read this shit. His last post was 676 (last Friday) and prior to that 441 (last Tuesday). And considering I didn't even intend to play this game, and I'm the head that nobody is ever going to town read no matter what I do, I've lost interest in even attempting to look town here.

I want this group of players to burn with fucking fire: {AP, despbro, foxhound, PV, GIF}. And I've been wanting this for a while

If you really want to try and lynch me, despbro, I'll 1v1 you tomorrow
Rancid Broderick Drake
Rancid Broderick Drake
Goon
Rancid Broderick Drake
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1152 (ISO) » Tue Apr 08, 2014 3:30 pm

I mean, from a theory perspective, you may as well wait for me to 1v1 you. If our gladiator ability weren't a night action, I'd be using it today, but unfortunately it is, so tomorrow it will have to be.
Breakfast With Sandy
Breakfast With Sandy
Goon
Breakfast With Sandy
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1153 (ISO) » Tue Apr 08, 2014 3:31 pm

Post by Breakfast With Sandy »

I'm townreading you.

I mean I'm paranoid as fuck about it (and probably will always and forever be paranoid about townreading you) but I'm townreading you. :/
User formerly known as Sc*mf*ck.
Hydra of fferylt and Belisarius; clever signature line to be decided later
Rancid Broderick Drake
Rancid Broderick Drake
Goon
Rancid Broderick Drake
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1154 (ISO) » Tue Apr 08, 2014 3:38 pm

Also, I'm pretty set in my reads right now, and since Nati has basically said he wants the numbers to thin before he tries to get involved, I've been given free rein to do whatever the fuck I want with my reads

And trust me, despbro, if it's hard to lynch me as scum, it's a million fucking times harder to lynch me when I'm actually town. If you really want to awaken this beast and take it on, I'm down for that. But I will obliterate your fucking hopes and dreams, so you better be sure you want to do this because you're going to look fucking awful if I really do start giving a shit here.
The Fox and the Hound
The Fox and the Hound
Goon
The Fox and the Hound
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1155 (ISO) » Tue Apr 08, 2014 4:14 pm

Post by The Fox and the Hound »

In post 1144, Lord Business wrote:You certainly know how to make friends don't you angry pigeon.

And whoever it was that called me an AP alt, I do hope you weren't referring to this guy. His posts have been a reflection of the early pressure mastinSSK put him under.

Plain and simple he appears to be panicking.

unvote
Vote angry pigeon

You want to try and select me as the scapegoat, away you go. You can even scream OMGUS now.
This doesn't seem like it's a thing that is actually happening at all.
In post 1146, Just Sheep Us wrote:scumlist thing
Talk to us about Cupcake and Clyton. Otherwise we're not actually far off, which kind of surprises me.
Breakfast With Sandy
Breakfast With Sandy
Goon
Breakfast With Sandy
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1156 (ISO) » Tue Apr 08, 2014 4:21 pm

In post 1142, Breakfast With Sandy wrote:
In post 1137, AngryPidgeon wrote:Hi ffery. We should have breakfast sometime.
that was beli. I'm not usually that bloodthirsty on day 1.

Hi.

I'm a little insulted that we didn't rate an ISO scan.
Seriously, I quoted
Two Gentlemen of Verona
, how did you not get that was me?

As for the rest, we sometimes speak in the
pluralis majestis
. Look upon my works, ye mighty and...stop fucking laughing.

@Broderick : Both heads synch on you (although I thought it was just me until Ffery posted the above). We want you alive atm. Do not self-destruct.
CupcakePanda
CupcakePanda
Goon
CupcakePanda
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1157 (ISO) » Tue Apr 08, 2014 4:24 pm

Post by CupcakePanda »

30+ pages to catch up on this is not fun. :(
Rancid Broderick Drake
Rancid Broderick Drake
Goon
Rancid Broderick Drake
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1158 (ISO) » Tue Apr 08, 2014 4:33 pm

In post 1152, Rancid Broderick Drake wrote:Don't really give a shit. Nati has basically checked out of the game because of RL and not wanting to read this shit. His last post was 676 (last Friday) and prior to that 441 (last Tuesday). And considering I didn't even intend to play this game, and I'm the head that nobody is ever going to town read no matter what I do, I've lost interest in even attempting to look town here.
All I'm saying is that this same thing happened in the open. You have like four players blithering at each other for however long and I simply don't have the patience to keep up with it. Like, you know how I'm reading Tammy from now on? By how much her posts make my eyes bleed. And if I wasn't an immortal sword-demon spirit thing, I would be blind right now. This counts double for f-16, too.

Like, I just can't be assed to read all these goddamn posts about literally nothing again. I'm not doing it. I was excited to play in this game, but holy shit wtf I can't handle it. ffery, mastin, AP all at least understand that brevity gets shit done.

Also you have Desp-Bro sitting here being like incredibly super scum lol. Not lying, we ARE gladiating them tomorrow if we don't lynch them today.

tldr Titan/Sheep scumteam+f-16 as secret fifth traitor and no I won't talk or even likely read your posts Tammy because when you flail this hard, I just can't stand it. I do like playing with you and all that, but ugggggh.

/rage
Rancid Broderick Drake
Rancid Broderick Drake
Goon
Rancid Broderick Drake
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1159 (ISO) » Tue Apr 08, 2014 4:35 pm

In post 1146, Just Sheep Us wrote:titan
kagura
carbon fiber

lord business
stalin
gyarados
cupcake panda

fox and the hound
peregrinev
angrypidgeon
mac

----------------------- <------- line of lynchability

clyton
yukari

orcinus
mastinssk
rancid drake

drake was the thor of the original set of five. lb, titan, gyarados, and stalin are all still town with the addition of carbon fiber, cupcake panda, and kagura.

cupcake is a bro read. ap's slot was below the line before he replaced in.

vote: rancid broderick drake

choo choo
Oh yeah a fun fucking fact lol is that this is the most hilarious post this game in a bad way.

Muffin you can move our vote again but i'd rather just VOTE: Sheep Us now instead of tomorrow.
CupcakePanda
CupcakePanda
Goon
CupcakePanda
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1160 (ISO) » Tue Apr 08, 2014 4:36 pm

Post by CupcakePanda »

That was the most uneventful 30 pages ever. I totally didn't need to do that my vote still good.
CarbonFiber
CarbonFiber
Mafia Scum
CarbonFiber
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1161 (ISO) » Tue Apr 08, 2014 4:41 pm

Post by CarbonFiber »

@ Katsuki, who are your other scumreads and who are you reading as town?

~ F-16
Breakfast With Sandy
Breakfast With Sandy
Goon
Breakfast With Sandy
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1162 (ISO) » Tue Apr 08, 2014 4:54 pm

<3 nati
CarbonFiber
CarbonFiber
Mafia Scum
CarbonFiber
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1163 (ISO) » Tue Apr 08, 2014 4:58 pm

Post by CarbonFiber »

I don't even get in what world anyone can consider Tammy's/my analytical posts being bad while condoning the noise created by other players. Come off it, Nati, that's just disingenuous.

~ F-16
The Fox and the Hound
The Fox and the Hound
Goon
The Fox and the Hound
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1164 (ISO) » Tue Apr 08, 2014 5:08 pm

Ma Chere Mademoiselles, it is with deepest pride
and greatest pleasure
that we welcome you tonight (or today depending on what timezone you're in!).
And now we invite you to relax,
let us pull up some rope
as The Fox and the Hound proudly present....

our vote!

(I know it's the wrong movie, but it's Disney so all the same thing right?)

Vote: Rancid Broderick Drake

Know that our vote is made with love, and that your name is also Brittany (who would have guessed it?). Orc and Yukari were probably Kurt and Rick respectively but our heart (do we have one or two between us? I'm not sure) is all yours. <3

Copper may be better able to elaborate on his points, but these are the main things behind our read:

-The biggest thing for me was the vote on Titan at , where both Ceph and I were thinking they were solidly town, followed by the unvote in because Tammy apparently 'towned it up'. The problem here is that Tammy had actually towned it up before they even voted, and I don't see how there was any different towning up after that. So I think the read/votes here aren't genuine (i.e. scum).
-Ceph didn't like the gladiate threat and mentioned that you were deliberately worthless so that's probably part of it for him.
-Also, even though this came in after we had decided to put our vote here, we both think that was scummy. I can point to Song Contest U-Pick, where out-of-touch-with-the-game Nati is much more apathetic than actually angry, being open about not being caught up but not really caring about it, while Ceph hasn't seen Nati display this much emotion except as scum, so this is actually probably a significant part of our read now.

And obviously we don't think they're very town.

So what do you need to do?

Just sheep us and Just Sheep Us! :]
CupcakePanda
CupcakePanda
Goon
CupcakePanda
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1165 (ISO) » Tue Apr 08, 2014 5:17 pm

Post by CupcakePanda »

In post 1162, CarbonFiber wrote:@ Katsuki, who are your other scumreads and who are you reading as town?

~ F-16
My read is that there are too many hydras in this game.
orcinus_theoriginal
orcinus_theoriginal
Jack of All Trades
orcinus_theoriginal
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1166 (ISO) » Tue Apr 08, 2014 5:28 pm

Post by orcinus_theoriginal »

i'm so demotivated from playing this game right now
We are lazy people on an adventure, flirting with life but too shy to go all the way.
Rancid Broderick Drake
Rancid Broderick Drake
Goon
Rancid Broderick Drake
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1167 (ISO) » Tue Apr 08, 2014 5:29 pm

Yeah I get that, but it's like, I can only handle so many games of this shit before it starts to crack. This, Empire's game, Faith Healers it's seriously demoralizing to deal with this every. single. game.

As to you f-16, scumbirds is easier for me to handle.
CarbonFiber
CarbonFiber
Mafia Scum
CarbonFiber
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1168 (ISO) » Tue Apr 08, 2014 5:34 pm

Post by CarbonFiber »

I don't know what you are talking about or why you are demoralized. If you genuinely have a problem, I am all for resolving it.

~ F-16
zMuffinMan
zMuffinMan
Survivor
zMuffinMan
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1169 (ISO) » Tue Apr 08, 2014 5:39 pm

Post by zMuffinMan »

he wants you to stop posting because it crushes his spirit having to read back and forth walls of bullshit that leads nowhere

i, on the other hand, love wall wars, so when i get home im going to make this game a fucking nightmare if they're labouring under the illusion it's actually possible to lynch us here

-Nati
spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh
CarbonFiber
CarbonFiber
Mafia Scum
CarbonFiber
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1170 (ISO) » Tue Apr 08, 2014 5:43 pm

Post by CarbonFiber »

If that's the case, his annoyance is misplaced. He could maybe address the people creating noisy back-and-forths as opposed to someone like me who is keeping noise to a minimum. There is plenty of stuff that I haven't responded to and don't intend to because I don't believe it will help me solve the game. Most of my back-and-forths are questions, conversations, or analysis/explanations of reads.

~ F-16
The Fox and the Hound
The Fox and the Hound
Goon
The Fox and the Hound
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1171 (ISO) » Tue Apr 08, 2014 5:44 pm

Yeah, I haven't seen as much Nati as other people here, but 1159 is not sitting right with me at all. The only time I feel like I've seen him get frustrated like that was in Cash Cabd while he was hammering himself. And I don't see what's to be frustrated about. Feels like fake ATE to me, and especially off because of the player behind it.

I've been feeling weird about them all game, and I thought the over the top reaction to Sheep (who I've been leaning town on since they started playing) was wrong. They're not OMGUS types but I can't see anything other than that as justification for it. And it was in response to a read list I agree with the majority of (and that was Desp, who I've generally wanted to lynch on sight in the past). I know the scum can't all be in the {orc & lurkaderps} group that populates the rest of my possible scum pool, and RBD is the only Big Player I'm not getting at least decent vibes from.

DV's already hit on the rest. This feels like a good vote.

~Ceph
Just Sheep Us
Just Sheep Us
Goon
Just Sheep Us
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1172 (ISO) » Tue Apr 08, 2014 6:15 pm

Post by Just Sheep Us »

In post 1153, Rancid Broderick Drake wrote:I mean, from a theory perspective, you may as well wait for me to 1v1 you. If our gladiator ability weren't a night action, I'd be using it today, but unfortunately it is, so tomorrow it will have to be.
Oh, you're a gladiator?

VOTE: RBD
Just Sheep Us
Just Sheep Us
Goon
Just Sheep Us
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1173 (ISO) » Tue Apr 08, 2014 6:16 pm

Post by Just Sheep Us »

In post 1152, Rancid Broderick Drake wrote:I want this group of players to burn with fucking fire: {AP, despbro, foxhound, PV, GIF}. And I've been wanting this for a while
Problem with this group.

AP's obvtown from his entrance.

Desp/I are obvtownlurk

p5's probably townlurk.

GiF's 100% townlurk.

So your list is complete shit.
Just Sheep Us
Just Sheep Us
Goon
Just Sheep Us
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1174 (ISO) » Tue Apr 08, 2014 6:17 pm

Post by Just Sheep Us »

In post 1155, Rancid Broderick Drake wrote:And trust me, despbro, if it's hard to lynch me as scum, it's a million fucking times harder to lynch me when I'm actually town. If you really want to awaken this beast and take it on, I'm down for that. But I will obliterate your fucking hopes and dreams, so you better be sure you want to do this because you're going to look fucking awful if I really do start giving a shit here.
Also cute posturing.

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”